Über HR Complete

Get time-saving workplace tools, including an HRIS backed with content, such as HR policy templates, letters, training, and more!

Erfahre mehr über HR Complete

If an employee quits, I have to deactivate the employee but also go and remove them from different lists. It this was streamlined it would reduce the chance of missing something.

Bewertungen zu HR Complete

HR Complete hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 14 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Länder

Länder

Nutzung

Haben Sie HR Complete bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Michelle D.
HR Director in Kanada
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Extremely valuable for organizations with a small HR team

Kommentare: Outstanding. I had no idea how easy the system is to use. The customer service and advice is outstanding. They have truly captured the market by offering HR services to small to mid size companies. What a great idea and I love the system is Canadian as well. HR Downloads is worth the cost and we are extremely happy with the product. I would highly recommend this product and service.

HR Downloads is a true HR platform that addresses and provides information in a number of HR Categories such as: 1. Strategy 2. Employee engagement 3. Employee and Labour relations 4. Total compensation 5. Workplace Safety 6. Labour Laws 7. Learning and Development 8. Information for the HR Director For small to medium sized organizations the variety of online learning programs is a true time and cost saver. I find HR Downloads is priced fairly and the product offerings don't compare. As well the HR Advisors are extremely helpful and return your call quickly. Overall, I have been extremely impressed with HR Downloads and would highly recommend the product.

The survey - it isn't as easy to use as survey monkey.

Allegra B.
People Services Coordinator in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Allegra Barss - People Services Coordinator

Kommentare: Excellent, worth while, and rewarding.

The customer service at HR Downloads is outstanding, the quickness of daily customer support given when facing a smaller problem really helps when our employees have specific time scheduled to their training and we can get the problem solved with them that same day. I am often explained the WHY of the problem as well. Which helps build great communication and realistic expectationd between I, the administrator, and the HR Downloads employee.

As we are now in the new updated Beta version, I feel as though I am still having trouble deciphering where certain items are.

Lindsay W.
Operations Manager in Kanada
Sport, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Extremely Easy to Use

The online training and new reminder function is great! It's easy to set-up and send out to your employees.

I wish there were other options for the billing, I use the training but not the fundamentals as much. I would prefer an option for a 6 month package.

Diane G.
Human Resources Manager in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

HRDownloads

Kommentare: Good experience over the years. Team is responsive to any issues.

The company keeps it updated with new information and service offerings

Because there is so much content now from when I first started using it, it can be challenging filtering results to find what you're looking for quickly.

Megan D.
Business Administration in Kanada

Incredibly Valuable Resource

Kommentare: It saves me so much time and money. We have a small team and I have a lot on my plate. It's nice to have this resource on hand.

The Document Library alone is worth the investment.

Some of the training could be improved. It is very high level.

Ashley D.
HR Assistant in Kanada
Versicherung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Satisfied with HR Downloads

Kommentare: Very Satisfied :)

Quick Response Time When issues/questions occur, easy to send out polls and training

Having to update different sections of the software. If an employee quits, I have to deactivate the employee but also go and remove them from different lists. it this was streamlined it would reduce the chance of missing something!

Cindy C.
Director of Operations in Kanada
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

HRdownloads

Kommentare: I am tackling our office Manual at the moment. I am able to access the software anytime, anywhere which also helps me stay on target and not giving up my family time.

Wow, where do I begin....this software in my opinion is fantastic. Staying Current is the key in this fast paced country. Safes me a lot of time when I need to research any policies...it just a click of a button. Great tool to have when you want create your own policy manual and keep nice and tidy with any misunderstandings(employee). HRdownloads is having an HR in the office without the added salary.

Not understanding the capability and power of this software.

Shaun L.
Human Resources in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Review

Customer service was great. Prompt, helpful and very friendly.

Somewhat constrained functionality being a browser based product.

Rose anne S.
Office/HR Manager in Kanada
Versicherung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

HR Downloads rocks!

Kommentare: We have truly benefited on many occasions from the Live HR advice. The people are amazing!

Great assistance when implementing policies, a lot of variety and offers a wide variety. The forms are downloadable and customized with our logo.

Would love to see a full HRIS incorporated, leave tracking and social interaction for employees as well

Shana M.
Community Program Director in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

HR Downloads Review

Kommentare: Overall, we have found it very helpful to have access to HR Downloads. We do not have an HR expert on our small team so it is helpful to have the service.

I like how easy it is to use and how quickly i can chat with customer support.

I find that at times I am receiving different support/information from the HR consultants which can sometimes be confusing when dealing with the same issue.

Rebecca U.
Talent Coordinator in Kanada
Anwaltskanzlei, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great resource for HR Professionals

It offers a wide variety of topics on different subjects. Really helpful for policy development.

I wish we could customize some modules to our organization.

Gillian W.
Administrative Assistant in Kanada
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Resource

Kommentare: I have had no issues using HR Downloads as a training resource and am able to easily register new employees and assign tasks.

HR Downloads has a lot of great resources for training and development of employees, as well as HR advice and information. The training modules themselves are also very informative and the HR Toolbox has a lot of great tools for the workplace.

I find the bundling feature a little hard to maneuver and understand. It doesn't really work for me, but it's not really that necessary.

John R.
VP Operations in Kanada
Restaurants, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Software

This is a great product for training your team.

Some of the content is a bit long, but that is really the only issue.

Antwort von HRdownloads

Thank you for your feedback, John! We are so happy to hear that you've had success training your team using HRdownloads. Please reach out if you have any questions. We're here to help! HRdownloads E: support@hrdownloads.com T: 1-877-438-9763

Lisa D.
HR Manager in Kanada
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Resource for Training and Development

Kommentare: HR Downloads has been a great training resource for our company. It allows us to ensure all employees receive the same information and have access to what they need.

Ease of use Amount of content available Tracking ability Functionality

Hard for some employees to access Arrangement of information