To conduct fire origin and cause investigations throughout the state.

Bewertet am 22.2.2018
Lawrence M.
Fire Investigator

Kommentare: This software decreases the amount of time you spend typing your findings of a fire origin and cause investigation. Additionally, it provides you with the opportunity to document every fire scene in a consistent manner, while doing it promptly. If you have been losing sleep because you've been typing your origin and cause reports individually and by hand... you're living in the 90's. Welcome to 2018 and the new and improved way fire investigators are documenting origin and cause reports. Give it a try. You won't be disappointed.

Vorteile: This software is everything you look for to make life easier as a fire investigator. Just when you think 921Docs couldn't get any better... it does. Whether your the manager/supervisor of a fire marshals office, or the fire investigator conducting the investigation, these modules provide the users to conduct a consistent, thorough, professional, and complete fire origin and cause report with ease and efficiency. 921Docs has made documenting a fire investigation the easiest that I have ever seen in my over 13 years in the fire service. Every module is written professionally and in compliance with requirements of NFPA 921 in mid. The customer service team is more than willing to work with you and make any necessary modifications or customizations to fit your specific needs or the needs of your agency.
I highly recommend that you give it a try, at the very least. You have nothing to lose, except the time your wasting to do the additional work you're doing now.

921Docs is the best thing for documenting my fire investigations since the invention of the camera!

Bewertet am 14.2.2018
Mike W.
Fire Investigator
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The benefits to our agency include; consistent origin and cause reports, and the likelihood the DA will pick up the case (when the evidence supports a crime is been committed). To me personally, 921 docs has saved me hundreds of hours writing reports, and to be frank, my scene documentation and O&C reports are better than they would ever been without their software.

Vorteile: After going to court and getting beat over the head with 921 and 1033, I decided to give 921Docs a try. We've had it over a year, and I'll never go back to the old way. I wish I had their software sooner. My best recommendation is don't go to court without a 921docs report. We have several investigators at our agency; it's taken our weakest report writer and made him good, and made our best report writer great. Our district attorney is getting far more attractive plea bargains based on my reports. And when it's time to testify, I know all the bases are covered.

Thoroughly Designed

Bewertet am 20.4.2019
Kelsey B.
Firefighter/IT Support
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This system has made Cause/Origin reporting a lot easier for us.

Vorteile: As stated in many of my reviews, I’m a big fan of customization. 921Docs definitely is one of the best software packages that I’ve used in terms of being able to customize the package to the individual needs of each user in our agency. The ability to customize each users preferences (especially to allow them to use their own terminology when writing their reports) is the aspect of the software that I like the most.

Nachteile: Cost is probably the thing I like least about the software. While a lot of organization can easily afford it, many smaller agencies are unable to afford the cost or must find alternative methods to pay for the service, as our organization has done. I gave the cost a high rating on the first page of the review because the my issue with the cost isn’t that it’s exorbitant; the cost correlates to the quality of the software. It’s just something that I don’t like, but it doesn’t make the software bad.