Jackrabbit Gymnastics Erfahrungen

Über Jackrabbit Gymnastics

Online Gymnastik Gym Management Software mit: Online-Registrierung, Abrechnung, POS, Zeituhr, Skill-Tracking und E-Mail/Chat.

Erfahre mehr über Jackrabbit Gymnastics

I like that it easily integrated with our website even though we actually run various camps and classes with a focus on Chess and STEM. It was easily adaptable to our business.

Sometimes it lags, based upon how many people are in the site.

Bewertungen zu Jackrabbit Gymnastics

Jackrabbit Gymnastics hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 266 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Jackrabbit Gymnastics bereits verwendet?

Joann
Joann
Office Manager in USA

Great Management Software!

Kommentare: Jackrabbit is so easy to use and easy to teach staff how to operate it.

Jackrabbit allows us to track students' attendance, create a store and sell items through client accounts, keep track of staff hours/classes. I like that there are different ways to get help with an issue - email, live chat and phone and they answer fairly quickly. Also, the ability to add an idea which gets voted on by other uses and then is implemented to the system is great! I also like that I have the ability to limit access to certain users.

There is very little I don't like about Jackrabbit. Whenever I do have an issue, Jackrabbit is quick to help.

Diane
Owner/President in USA

Jackrabbit to the Rescue

Kommentare: The experience with Jackrabbit continues to be excellent.

I have used many software programs over the last 38 years. Once I made the decision to move to Jackrabbit in 2005 our lives changed. The transition from our previous software was flawless. The use of this software continues to be flawless today. It is a great feeling to awake each morning knowing Jackrabbit has been working for us all night. Seeing our new registrations and payments brings a smile to our faces. This software makes our clients happy and my staff very comfortable with such a trustworthy program. Thank you for helping our industry

There wasn’t anything we didn’t like about the 2005 versions. There were however functionally’s we felt could improve the software and jackrabbit has listened to its client suggestions and incorporated them. They continue to strive to improve their product and customer support.

Liz
Director in Australien

Star-Mites

Kommentare: Financial tracking and fee collects is made simpler since implementing JR
Tracking student numbers is much easier as I have 3 branches

Easy to use, does 85% of what I require and has simplified our systems.

Better attendance tracking - adding notes to missed classes Medical alerts visible at each athlete not having to check a tab Kids not assigned to a class after a certain ti automatically be archived A proper App for parents to use on devices!!! Invoice & statement (individual) A internal shop for parents to see items and purchase Club apparel and uniforms Simpler way to separate my multi branch club

Vanessa
Artistic Director/Lead Aerial Coach in USA
Darstellende Künste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Flexible and robust

Kommentare: Jackrabbit has eliminated all of the manual work of organizing registrations and sending confirmation emails for each session of classes.
It has allowed us to see our revenue at a glance and easily track our monetary progress.
It has allowed us to efficiently search and contact groups of families based on their status. (Example: Current students who are not registered for an upcoming session, families not paid by the payment deadline, all students registered for a class that is cancelled for some reason etc. )

We looked at a lot of software and it is difficult to find one that has options to search, track and do all the things you want to be able to do. And usually the more things that are possible, the more confusing and steep the learning curve. Jackrabbit offers so many possible functions and also organizes them well by through the Staff Portal, Parent Portals, drop down menus. The searchable tutorials are very helpful and I use them all the time when I forget how to do a particular function. We have been very happy with how Jackrabbit has organized and streamlined our information database and our processes.

Because there is so much information and possible ways to access the information it does take a significant amount of time to become familiar with it all. It is difficult to tell what the families see in their portals since I only ever see it from the back end. We have created a "pretend family " account for ourselves to be able to view it from the family's perspective.

JR

Can't Live Without JackRabbit

Kommentare: Dealing with JackRabbit Technologies has been super easy and very informative. We have attended their training class on several occasions and we always learn a new function/feature that we can use.

JackRabbit Technologies is an all in one top to bottom software solution that helps me track, analyse and run my business daily. There are so many features of the software that make our daily life much more enjoyable that if we had to do manually or with several different products our life would be miserable. Seemless integration with Express Payroll makes running my paycycles as simple as a click of a button

Sometimes it takes a little longer than I would like to implement a new feature that directly effects my process(es). I also understand that I am not the only business using the software and that new features need to be looked at across the entire spectrum of business involved.

Nicole
Administrator in USA

Jackrabbit for Sports Class Management

Kommentare: Taken as a whole, we believe Jackrabbit to be the best option for sports class management, and we have seen none better. I have been a Jackrabbit user for 11 years.

Jackrabbit is very robust. It does a lot and it does it very well. Automated payments and fee postings with complicated discount rule options is a HUGE time-saver. Love the staff portal and the parent portal- this also saves our front desk a LOT of time! Support is very detailed and quick! Reports are mostly well-handled. Overall we think Jackrabbit is the best on the market at this time.

Wish list to improve our experience with Jackrabbit: smoother and more complete app integration with the Mobile Inventor app, option for door access integration, which we would use for child care and the fitness facilities, better wording for adults registering themselves into adult-level classes, parents able to remove their children from waitlists in the portal, an online store option, and a REAL booking module for private lessons. And a BIG one- the email function. You have to understand code to be able to do what you want, or at least able to understand it enough to copy and manipulate a newsletter code and JR offers no support for it- this is, in my opinion, a big miss. Not being able to populate someone's name or balance into an email is a big miss, too. We have to adjust emails manually a lot and it is time consuming- something we don't have to do in our fitness gym management software.

Paul
Assistant Director of Gymnastics in USA

Amazing Program, Unparalleled Customer Support, Learning Curve

Kommentare: Fantastic. Mainly because of the support staff. Anytime I've had an issue it was promptly resolved and explained to me with visual aids. They have helped me learn this software and have made my job easier on a daily basis.

This software has nearly limitless options for you to manage a gymnastics facility. The customer support team is knowledgeable, punctual, helpful, and courteous. Experience using this program and purchasing from this company has been wonderful.

The software has a pretty steep learning curve for unfamiliar users. But, it is my belief that highly capable software always comes with a learning curve. I couldn't boot up Adobe Complete Suite and edit a movie without hours of training. Same goes for this software. You need to take the time to learn it, but once you do it really helps manage a business like gymnastics.

Amy
Coach/Secretary in USA
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Program for Gymnastics

Kommentare: I have used JackRabbit for 7 years and it is better today than when I started. It is a program that you make “yours” so it is exactly what I want

Learning a new system to run the gym could have been difficult, but Jackrabbit makes the entire process simple. Setting it up, using it for financial, skills, attendance, reports, and whatever you desire. Their videos are helpful, but when I can’t figure something out, the support team is right there and great! They show me how to do, not just tell me.

They are constantly updating, so when there is an issue, or something that would help the subscribers better utilize the program, the support team is looking for a way to make it more efficient.

Jacqueline
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best for a youth tuition program

Kommentare: Customer service is great. They are always available and always personable. They know their product, and are able to help navigate errors and suggestions for improvement.

Tracking Revenue, scheduling, payment processing for tuition, calendar features, employee management integrations.

It’s challenging to do both adult drop in type scheduling in addition to youth tuition scheduling. We had to adapt, and drop adults daily from classes to allow them to re-enroll each week. The system doesn’t automatically drop. “Weekly” classes that are ongoing, are harder to manage.

Paul
Director of Operations in USA
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

New Gym- Great Management

Kommentare: We love the fact that we can track attendance, time clocks, income, etc all in one place!

We launched Jack Rabbit with great support, but via email and screen share calls, and love how easy it will make running our Gym once we are fully deployed.

There is a learning curve, that one would expect with any software, but there seems to be quite a bit extra, and some extra steps to do some really simple things.

Alyssa

An Excellent Service

Kommentare: Jackrabbit is fantastic and so beneficial in order to manage a business. The constant upgrades to enhance what is offered is also fantastic. The above additional enhancements would help to manage important things that currently are very important and needs to be done manually in a regular basis. Getting the software to track and implement them
automatically would certainly be greatly appreciated and extremely helpful.

The software is easy to use and efficient. There is always someone available to help with any matter that may arise.

The software should be able to automatically perform some functions. Annual registration should be billed without any additional input. Birthday party notices “ Happy Birthday …..” should be sent as a courtesy regardless of whether a school hosts parties or not m. It would create a personal connection which families would appreciate.,Home page and bold notifications should be presented for important things that can easily be missed that the software shouldn’t. For example, delinquent accounts or a student remaining in the same class for an extended period of time. Beginner levels should have a shorter time to normally be in a class without moving up. Class criteria would vary for the amount of expected time a student would remain at the same level. Roll sheets should not have any student that hasn’t paid in full be on the list. Currently, a student can be in a class without paying and the office has to oversee that along with the instructor. Those students should be highlighted and accounts addressed with an automated reminder to the families that they are currently not enrolled due to a delinquent payment and their spot in class will be forfeited. Possibly an again automated warning stating they have one week time frame or 72 hour? to bring their account back to an active status before their spot is forfeited. When a student withdrawals and the predetermined class size is reduced, all students on the waiting list for a specific level should get an email stating an opening.

Bethany
Office Manager in USA
Musik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Happy Inheritance

Kommentare: I am very happy with my experience with Jackrabbit. I have never been discouraged, and every time I don't know how to do something, I have always reached out for help and gotten help right away!

I inherited the jackrabbit software when I started this job 1 1/2 years ago. I have had to figure it out as I go along and I always have a lot of help available to me whenever I need it via chat or phone call. The guy in the office before me was trying to switch to another software company, but I talked my boss into letting me stay with Jackrabbit because I really like it. I like how it is evolving and how I can keep track of my hours and tuition payments. I like how easy it is to get a list of emails or addresses, how easy it is to create a statement for a parent.

I wouldn't say that there are aspects that are difficult to use, I think the worst thing (which really isn't a bad thing) is that there is so much that can be done with the software and I just sort of jumped into an ocean when I started this job instead of starting out on the edge of the water and easing myself in!

Monica
Kunst & Handwerk, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Jackrabbit helped me to breath again.

Kommentare: Jackrabbit was a life-saver when I started using it 7 years ago. Their best practices helped to model our business procedures. They are always there for you to help you through questions and needs.

- Customer service and Technical help are FANTASTIC. They will do everything to help you. - They hear their customers, and they keep improving the software with the ideas and suggestions of all of us. - It has most of the features that I need to manage my school. - It is very flexible and works through settings that let you adjust it to your needs and preferences. - Price is fair.

As I keep growing I need few features that Jackrabbit has not incorporated yet, like gift cards administration, a more robust management of the Leads, be able to load more pictures to the students records, although I would not be surprised these features will be added later, as I know they evaluate all our suggestions of changes and use them to improve the software.

Jamie
Office Director in USA

Great Product, Took a little while to learn it

Kommentare: Overall, we love the program. It's taken a little time for us to get the hang of things that our old program did not have, but we have a lot more options to expand in different areas now with it.

The functionality and software capapilities was what sold us on the product. You can do so many things with this program and we love what we have learned so far.

Having a different set up for Training Time(Open Gyms) and Camps other than setting up an event is one thing we miss about our previous software. We do not want to have to create a class for summer camps and we hold weekly training times for our members and non members. We offer a discounted rate for our members so we have had to do seperate events for each group and it does make things hectic. We also wish there was an option for Promotion codes or discount codes.

Flo Anne
Office manager in USA
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A very good tool for managing all the different factors in an academy

Kommentare: It has been a journey but there are more features I discover almost daily. It took a definate dedication and a large amount of time to get set up to actually cover our business but we get a little deeper as we go. 1 year in and I still feel I haven’t even tapped the potential of how I could use this.

Customer data base and ability to track Lesson scheduling and makeup scheduling Very comprehensive program with huge Potential to adapt to one’s needs. Customer service and coaches are dedicated to helping you get the program working in your application even when it is a slightly off the rail application such as equestrian riding academy as opposed to gymnastics.

Onboarding was difficult for me. Non accountant. Inability to handle one time enrollment rd (private lesson.

Kaylie
Coach in JR, but development manager is official title in USA
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

JackRabbit is the glue that holds our company together!

Kommentare: We love jackrabbit gymnastics!

We use this for everything. Special events, birthdays, fundraisers, trials, classes, make up classes, clinics. You name it we use jackrabbit for it. We never have an issue, and the parent portal is a great feature. We require pre-registration and payment for a Vance and jackrabbit is the reason we’re able to do that. Were able to easily send emails to confirm event enrollment, and to confirm payment. Updating billing info through the parent portal is easy, and running 750 tuition payments on a monthly schedule goes smoothly and quickly.

My only complaint about this software is that somethings require more clicking than they should. As well as the parent portal payments must be manually ran, instead of being automatically around when someone signs up for an event and inputs their credit card information.

Christina
Owner / Coach in USA
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Starz Gymnastics & Trampoline Fun Center

Kommentare: Other than the cons, my experience has been great and has saved me so much time what I am able to use.

Roll Sheets for ClassesGroup auto draft monthlyPartiesEvents

I have a trampoline park and would love to be able to add customers to JR and not have to pay because I get about 100-500 jumpers thru our doors a weekend. It is too difficult to add customers to this when they come in to just jump and pay. There is not enough time to add every paying customer walking into our door to just jump. This would help with advertising events if emails were in here. It is easier to explain over the phone. Also, I would love to be able to use your software in other areas, but my time is limited on having the time to learn it and to put it to action. I am very short employees at my gym and have no extra time to learn.

Diane

JR makes it easy for us to focus on the little things because it takes care of the big things!

JR is a complete system - it allows us to have customers enroll online day or night, track attendance, track student progress, and post and collect tuition and other fees easily. The financial tracking and reporting are the best in the industry - we are able to track revenue and match it to our quickbooks quickly and easily. Customer support is top notch - we are able to reach them in a variety of ways - via live chat, email, phone call or by setting up a consultation about a specific topic. Webinars and tutorials are also available. We have a complicated discounting system and JR handles it all. While there are always things to improve on such as prorating tuition upon enrollment from the parent portal - they are always working on ways to implement their clients need and want.

Jo Ann
Front Desk in USA

GREAT MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE FOR GYMNASTICS

Kommentare: Jackrabbit Gymnastics has helped our business immensely. We can choose when to run tuition. Parents can look at the Parent Portal account at any time. Customers can see what classes we offer and if they are full or available in real time on our website.

This system is great! It keeps track of all the students enrolled, what classes they were in before, all transactions. You can post in different ways - per class, everyone or individually. They also take your ideas into consideration and are always looking for ways to improve the software. Customer service is great! They can help by sending them the issue your having by email or on their Facebook page.

Sometimes their software does go down. It's rare but frustrating. That's about the only issue but overall its a great product.

Maija

Highly Recommend Jackrabbit

Kommentare: Jackrabbit had made running our business a breeze!

The online payment processing is extremely simple and effective to use. I also truly enjoy the very supportive customer support.

I wish I could set registration times (automatically set to midnight or otherwise I turn it on manually). Also wish you could do split billing between parents.

Gail
Administration & Member Services Lead in Kanada

Love it!

Kommentare: Please see my Pros!

This is such a flexible system with many powerful tools included! I've been using it for almost 10 years and still finding new aspects to utilize as our needs change. The amazing support team is always quick to help in addition to the online references. I love how JR listens to the feedback of its users and makes updates accordingly! The online training courses are informative and valuable - well worth the time to enroll in!

Can't think of anything - whenever I have an issue I can't solve, the support team is there to help

Averi
Coach/Office in USA

Inexpensive Program

This software gets the job done. It's nothing fancy, but it works.

Jackrabbit sometimes adds features that interfere with the way we typically us the software.

Kristen
Front Desk Manager in USA
Sport, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Quality software to run your small to medium business

Kommentare: Great overall experience with using this software daily and teaching new employees how to use it as well.

This software is user friendly, has great updates that come out because JackRabbit listens to what its users are interested in improvement wise. Also, they have excellent Live Help features to ask questions and get help as issues may arise.

The attendance cannot be marked here on role taking. You can only mark a student absent. Better for court record keeping to mark a student here too, not just absent.

Michelle
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and accessible anywhere there is internet

Kommentare: I have nothing bad to say, not sure why more people don't use this service. Any service costs money, but make sure it is money well spent and I cannot imagine not having Jackrabbit.

The ease of use and Customer Service. If I ever have a question, I hope right on the chat and someone answers my question in a matter of minutes.

It is hard to navigate at first, but you learn where to click to get the information you are looking for.

Skylar
Business Director in USA

Jackrabbit Gymnastics Review

Kommentare: Love it!

I've been using Jackrabbit for over 10yrs. It is a one stop shop and incorporates almost every aspect in running a successful gymnastics facility. It is also very user friendly.

Not being able to schedule classes for different day/times as well as the set up for scheduling individual lessons.