Filtern nach:

Über Jackrabbit Gymnastics

Online Gymnastik Gym Management Software mit: Online-Registrierung, Abrechnung, POS, Zeituhr, Skill-Tracking und E-Mail/Chat.

Erfahre mehr über Jackrabbit Gymnastics

Joann B.
Joann B.
Administration in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Customer services is excellent!!

Kommentare: JackRabbit is great! We started out with a few hundred students and now we have close to 2000. JackRabbit has been there every step of the way!

Love that they take customer ideas! They are always updating and making the system fit our needs. If I have any issues, customer service is always there to help. Their FaceBook seems to always be active.

There are sometimes some down time with the system but rarely. JackRabbit is great about notifying/alerting us when the system is down.

Vanessa W.
Artistic Director/Lead Aerial Coach in USA
Darstellende Künste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Flexible and robust

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Jackrabbit has eliminated all of the manual work of organizing registrations and sending confirmation emails for each session of classes.
It has allowed us to see our revenue at a glance and easily track our monetary progress.
It has allowed us to efficiently search and contact groups of families based on their status. (Example: Current students who are not registered for an upcoming session, families not paid by the payment deadline, all students registered for a class that is cancelled for some reason etc. )

We looked at a lot of software and it is difficult to find one that has options to search, track and do all the things you want to be able to do. And usually the more things that are possible, the more confusing and steep the learning curve. Jackrabbit offers so many possible functions and also organizes them well by through the Staff Portal, Parent Portals, drop down menus. The searchable tutorials are very helpful and I use them all the time when I forget how to do a particular function. We have been very happy with how Jackrabbit has organized and streamlined our information database and our processes.

Because there is so much information and possible ways to access the information it does take a significant amount of time to become familiar with it all. It is difficult to tell what the families see in their portals since I only ever see it from the back end. We have created a "pretend family " account for ourselves to be able to view it from the family's perspective.

Jacqueline R.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great for tuition based classes but not drop-in claases

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We are still in the beginning stages so some days I am completely frustrated and ready to abort mission, other days I have hope we are gonna make it. Bending the application to match 2 different income strategies has been hard. We use tuition and pay per class. This platform does not make that easy. I also, struggle to stay organized with instructor absences and Sublist because there is no updates for staff schedule.

Teaching tuition, Classes management, Class scheduling, Online application with legalese, Mobile app compatible Staff portal for attendance and time clock

1)Very difficult to adapt to an adult student application that pays per class and is user friendly. 2)No structure for substitute instructors. You can change daily or weekly schedules for staff without changing the whole class summary. Therefore I have to use 2 calendars, one for staff and one for studio. 3) Although there is a lot of help, scheduling calls are days out and 30 minute windows. Not enough time to get most things accomplished.

Hailey G.
Sport, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great software! Perfect for our gym

Kommentare: I came from Iclasspro and I will likely never go back. Jackrabbit is so simple to use, has much more functional features, has a better support system, and it’s price point works much better for our program.

The customer service of this program is so incredible. There are tutorial videos that thoroughly walk you through every process you need. You get a personal representative the first couple of months that you have the program and you can always send and email or call and get almost immediate feedback.

The look of the software looks a little overwhelming with the lack of formatting, but once you really start using it, you learn quickly that the program is extremely simple to use.

Jr Z.

Can't Live Without JackRabbit

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Dealing with JackRabbit Technologies has been super easy and very informative. We have attended their training class on several occasions and we always learn a new function/feature that we can use.

JackRabbit Technologies is an all in one top to bottom software solution that helps me track, analyse and run my business daily. There are so many features of the software that make our daily life much more enjoyable that if we had to do manually or with several different products our life would be miserable. Seemless integration with Express Payroll makes running my paycycles as simple as a click of a button

Sometimes it takes a little longer than I would like to implement a new feature that directly effects my process(es). I also understand that I am not the only business using the software and that new features need to be looked at across the entire spectrum of business involved.

Shayna G.
Executive Director in Kanada
Alternative Medizin, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Trying to fit a square peg into a round hole

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Business problems we are solving - getting payment up front
It's A LOT more back-end work that I would have expected. It's because we are doing lots of 1:1 tutoring and classes are not always consistent from week to week. It's not your fault, it's probably ours.

Customer support staff are amazing. Parents being able to enrol in classes themselves and billing process is virtually automatic for classes that are billed by the session. I also like having the kids info in one location and access to the sign off waivers.

We are a tutoring company (mostly 1:1) trying to use a gymnastics software. I don't know if it's the right fit. I like the classes feature of it, but the 1:1 stuff needs improvement - Specifically the weekly billing aspect of it. If you don't bill Monday through Friday of that week, the data are lost as kids may attend different classes the following week. Also billing is not itemized. It shows the week that they attended 1:1 classes and the amount but it does not show specific dates and times.

Jamie M.
Director in Kanada
Sport, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Love the product but missing some key features

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We like it. I think we need to learn more about some of the features.

Love most of it. It would be nice to have a private lesson feature with a calendar just for private’s connected to coaches. As well as clinic sign ups.

It’s sometimes hard to explain to new members.

Jill G.
Director of operations in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Blackwatch

Kommentare: It's relatively simple. If I have any issues or questions finding an answer is pretty easy and then customer service has been wonderful

It is very easy to use. Most everything I self explanatory

I don't have any that just stand out. I haven't had any issues that can't be fixed

Paul G.
Director of Operations in USA
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

New Gym- Great Management

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We love the fact that we can track attendance, time clocks, income, etc all in one place!

We launched Jack Rabbit with great support, but via email and screen share calls, and love how easy it will make running our Gym once we are fully deployed.

There is a learning curve, that one would expect with any software, but there seems to be quite a bit extra, and some extra steps to do some really simple things.

Colleen L.
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Jackrabbit Use

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The experience is fairly positive and Jackrabbit responds. The look of the pages needs to be updated and modernized.

Jack Rabbit has many features that we use but sometimes it is not intuitive to the user. I would like to be able to have multiple skill and conditioning records for competitive kids and some functionality increased.

I would like to see the employees time card and checking time improved.

Ashley L.
Office Manager, Assistant Business Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

We have loved the way Jackrabbit helps streamline our business practices!

We love that Jackrabbit is always enhancing it's software. They are really great about listening to the customer's needs and trying to find quick solutions for them! Having online web registrations has been wonderful for both our class enrollment and event enrollment. It is really convenient that we can pick and choose what we want to show up on the website and set an auto email to be sent to the customers immediately after enrolling. The email student schedules feature is now one of my favorites! It has cut down our enrollment processing time by 50%! It is so nice not to have to type out the student's information and enrollment information when emailing a confirmation! The email templates and ability to add images and files to emails has been a total game changer for our company! It is so much easier and faster to send information to our customers and be able to improve parent communication! The staff portal enhancement has helped us be more consistent with tracking attendance. We don't use the time tracking portion or the portal at this time. We are in the process of trying to make the transition of tracking skills in the portal vs. on paper. We would love to see a better way to print a progress report if we switch to doing web based skill tracking. Lastly, I love the quick chat feature. Having support right at our fingertips is a wonderful feature to a class management system!

Our downfalls with the system are currently: -Printed Statement feature- I just recently sent an idea to the enhancement team. I would really like to see it more like the "email student schedules" system. You could set it up exactly how you want it to look in the text boxes and then in the middle it will auto pull the information you selected for the statement. It would also help if you could choose how the spacing reflects after the fold line. I had very minimal header/footer and it still printed almost 300 blank (or only print date) pages. -In the staff portal, we have had some glitches with a class showing as incomplete attendance when all students have either present or absent recorded and saved. This seems to happen when a makeup or transfer occurs on the same day as the class is held. -Having glitch issues when using Google Chrome. It has forced me to switch to Microsoft Edge. -Ability to "transfer" fees to a different category? Or a better way to track credits in the system. Right now it is hard because the money comes in towards on program, they drop for some reason and receive a credit and then when they come back they use it towards another program. The money always stays with the initial program. The credits don't show up on QuickBooks as it's not actual revenue coming in. Maybe there's a better way to track these? Not sure.

Bethany L.
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Happy Inheritance

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I am very happy with my experience with Jackrabbit. I have never been discouraged, and every time I don't know how to do something, I have always reached out for help and gotten help right away!

I inherited the jackrabbit software when I started this job 1 1/2 years ago. I have had to figure it out as I go along and I always have a lot of help available to me whenever I need it via chat or phone call. The guy in the office before me was trying to switch to another software company, but I talked my boss into letting me stay with Jackrabbit because I really like it. I like how it is evolving and how I can keep track of my hours and tuition payments. I like how easy it is to get a list of emails or addresses, how easy it is to create a statement for a parent.

I wouldn't say that there are aspects that are difficult to use, I think the worst thing (which really isn't a bad thing) is that there is so much that can be done with the software and I just sort of jumped into an ocean when I started this job instead of starting out on the edge of the water and easing myself in!

Monica A.
Kunst & Handwerk, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Jackrabbit helped me to breath again.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Jackrabbit was a life-saver when I started using it 7 years ago. Their best practices helped to model our business procedures. They are always there for you to help you through questions and needs.

- Customer service and Technical help are FANTASTIC. They will do everything to help you. - They hear their customers, and they keep improving the software with the ideas and suggestions of all of us. - It has most of the features that I need to manage my school. - It is very flexible and works through settings that let you adjust it to your needs and preferences. - Price is fair.

As I keep growing I need few features that Jackrabbit has not incorporated yet, like gift cards administration, a more robust management of the Leads, be able to load more pictures to the students records, although I would not be surprised these features will be added later, as I know they evaluate all our suggestions of changes and use them to improve the software.

Rhonda M.

Jackrabbit: Smooth Transition & Overall Positive Change

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The developers are continually listening to suggestions, evaluating them, and making improvements/updates to the software. Our clients are appreciative of the availability of the Parent Portal. The number of unpaid accounts at the end of the month has decreased significantly. New clients like the fact that registration is now paperless, and so do we. Our coaching staff likes getting notifications of new student enrollment, student drops, or student transfers. Our communication with rec. class parents has improved because of the email feature and the Parent Portal. Overall, implementing Jackrabbit has been a positive experience.

Jackrabbit is relatively easy to use and provides both written and video instruction for software features to help new users. The Jackrabbit team took all our client information from our old system and imported it to our new Jackrabbit system which made getting started much easier. I like being able to email clients both individually and as part of a mass email blast. The Parent Portal is great; our parents love it.

Personally I am a keyboard shortcut user, so the fact that I have been unable to find any keyboard shortcuts to navigate the software has been the biggest obstacle for me since I dislike the extra time it takes for me to stop using the keyboard; grab the mouse; find the correct drop-down or other window, box, or icon; click it; then go back to the keyboard to continue/finish the task.

Mary B.
Sport, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great and keeps getting better

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I LOVE JACKRABBIT. Their customer service has been amazing to work with and they are knowledgeable in the industry. While I do wish there were a few more functions or changes, there is absolutely no way I am going any where else. They have been amazing.

Jackrabbit has allowed us to keep our business growing and going even when we cannot meet with our customers face to face. We are pleased that JR features allow us to communicate effectively with our customers, secure payments, and monitor our finances in one system.

Jackrabbit does not always fit to what our facility needs. You can put a ticket in for them to work on it but it has to be voted on and sometimes it gets overlooked.

Joe W.
Director of Operations in USA
Sport, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The best answer when there is no perfect answer

Kommentare: It's been good. We still have some lingering issues 6 months after the changeover. For instance, our instructors have yet to figure out how to properly use the skills module. But we'll get there eventually. We want to get everything we can out of the product.

Jackrabbit solved a number of problems for us. We were using another product that was just too clunky, requiring a number of work arounds in order to "work". Also, includes the time clock function which our former product did not have, forcing us to use a 3rd party time clock product. So between our old class management product and our old time clock product, we are saving quite a bit of money. And payroll is a lot more straightforward. Also, a number of other processes are simpler and more robust in detail than before.

The set up should be preceded by an audit period to really dig into current operating procedures and get the best set up for the way the gym does business. As a 25 year old gym with 200 team members, 1500 class participants in a diverse array of classes and 70+ employees, we have different needs than a much smaller and/or younger operation. Six months in we are still frequently requesting guidance from Jack Rabbit and have had to go back and change a number of things that were set up wrong for us.

Jill S.
owner in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

No birthday party system

Kommentare: I enjoyed Jackrabbit and would go back if it were to offer a birthday party expansion/compatible program.

I liked using jackrabbit class for my indoor playground. We have 8 week long classes and needed to be able to register children for classes while also having a point of sale system for walk in open play customers. I liked that I could run daily/weekly/monthly/custom revenue reports to see exactly which classes and services were generating income and which weren't. It was very user friendly, and I miss using it.

It does not have a birthday party registration system and no plans to get one (per customer service). Birthday parties are about 40% of my business and I lost business due to this. Customers could only book during times the store was open - OR they could register for a party but we could not offer any upgrades. It was a frustration that cost me money.

Diane T.

JR makes it easy for us to focus on the little things because it takes care of the big things!

JR is a complete system - it allows us to have customers enroll online day or night, track attendance, track student progress, and post and collect tuition and other fees easily. The financial tracking and reporting are the best in the industry - we are able to track revenue and match it to our quickbooks quickly and easily. Customer support is top notch - we are able to reach them in a variety of ways - via live chat, email, phone call or by setting up a consultation about a specific topic. Webinars and tutorials are also available. We have a complicated discounting system and JR handles it all. While there are always things to improve on such as prorating tuition upon enrollment from the parent portal - they are always working on ways to implement their clients need and want.

Michelle S.
Owner in Kanada

Review

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The integration was fairly simple, the support team is great and very responsive whenever we have questions. Jackrabbit has made collection of tuition as well as financial tracking much simpler for our business, it's been a huge time saver for me

Jackrabbit took us from paper registrations and manual cheque deposits and credit card processing to a much more user friendly experience for us and our customers. We love all of the features that Jackrabbit offers.

The only thing Jackrabbit lacks for me is the ability to run automatic monthly payments that are different from the family's account balance. I have yet to find a way to do this where the payment pays down the balance and doesn't charge the full amount so I have continued to run those payments manually.

Jo ann B.
Front Desk in USA
Sport, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

GREAT MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE FOR GYMNASTICS

Kommentare: Jackrabbit Gymnastics has helped our business immensely. We can choose when to run tuition. Parents can look at the Parent Portal account at any time. Customers can see what classes we offer and if they are full or available in real time on our website.

This system is great! It keeps track of all the students enrolled, what classes they were in before, all transactions. You can post in different ways - per class, everyone or individually. They also take your ideas into consideration and are always looking for ways to improve the software. Customer service is great! They can help by sending them the issue your having by email or on their Facebook page.

Sometimes their software does go down. It's rare but frustrating. That's about the only issue but overall its a great product.

Liz A.
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Jackrabbit gymnastics

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Using jackrabbit has made it so that I don’t have to hunt down payments every session. All of our parents know when the processing date is. All payments are done together. It also allows me to better prepare for how many kids we will have in the upcoming semester.

I love how easy it is to navigate. My staff learned how to use it quickly. The new “Notes” section is great... Now my staff and I can always be on the same page when talking with a parent about a bill.

I don’t like that the staff portal logs out so quickly. We often have students come in late and entering their attendance is time consuming since we have to log in again.

Carla E.
51-200 Mitarbeiter

JackRabbit has been a wonderful tool for our gym & swim academy to handle over 1400 enrollments

Kommentare: Streamlining and making everything much easier to accomplish

JackRabbit is easy to learn and has many capabilities. It helped us go from a paper tracking system for our Birthday parties to online. It easily helps us keep over 1400 student enrollments straight while easily transferring students, scheduling make-ups, keeping track of absences, processing credit cards, and so much more! Their Customer Service is also very helpful, insightful, and always willing to listen to new ideas from their customers.

There are a few features that would be nice to have- pro-rating tuition for instance. But, as I stated previously, they are always listening to their customers and always adding new features- this one being one that they said will be added soon.

Shant P.
Director of Operations in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Exceed Robotics review of Jackrabbit Gymnastics

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: happy overall but we desperately need email automation to scale our business

Easy to use, good GUI including menus, complete payment page with complete history and adjustments, adequate amount of search criteria to generating reports, app available

no workflows to automate emails (payment reminders, welcome emails, registration confirmation emails, digital certificates, ...) , not able to create class groups for automatic enrollment into entire curriculum (composed of multiple courses in series), automatic sibling nor multiple course discounts are not available, no option to offer add-on services to course fee (cannot offer extra care, lunch options via website), event attendance not available,

Denise W.
Corporate Office Department Leader in USA

We love JackRabbit!

Kommentare: Good tracking for classes, easy to collect payments and we can also do pro shop and time clock to save money on other outside programs for those processes.

We use all of the features and love that it's a one stop shop for our class management, billing, pro shop, time clock, reporting and more. We also love that support is so helpful. They respond in a timely manner, work until things are solved and communicate along the way. They also add enhancements on a regular basis, just making things better based on customer feedback and ideas.

There are always a few things that we have to work around to get the data that we need, but exporting to excel and working it out there works fine. There's nothing that drives me crazy about it.

Kristina W.
Program Director in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy and intuitive

Jackrabbit is very intuitive and powerful. The program has tons of features at your fingertips. This is a great option for an all in one CRM and Employee management tool. Employee management, customer management, and class management system are literally in one location. Employees can access their schedule, utilize the time clock feature, and receive automated emails once a new student enrolls. Customers have access to their payment portal so there are no surprises. Admins keep track of all the important big picture items as well as smaller details easily. Jackrabbit makes recurring tasks like email, payments, calendar and schedule functions easy to get to quickly.

It did take me a while to get used to reading spots available vs enrolled. I do wish the employee portal was a bit more powerful and robust.