Über Jackrabbit Swim

Online-Software für das Management von Schwimmschulen. Du sparst Geld, erhöhst die Anzahl der Schüleranmeldungen, vergrößerst den Gewinn und verbesserst die Bindung.

Erfahre mehr über Jackrabbit Swim

The website is easy to navigate. I really like the newer calendar link that is available no matter what screen you're in to click on.

Sometimes it is very difficult to navigate and find exactly what tool you need and how to perform a certain action.

Bewertungen zu Jackrabbit Swim

Jackrabbit Swim hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 182 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Jackrabbit Swim bereits verwendet?

Carly
Carly
Co-Owner in USA
Verbraucherdienste

A really great online scheduling/payment software

The software is very easy to use and train employees on. Jackrabbit allows clients to store their credit card information online and makes it much easier for collecting payments. Love that everything we need is in one software- employee time clock, scheduling, payments, and online registration. Another great feature is the snapshot of revenue comparison and reports that you can pull from the information you gather. Customer support is absolutely phenomenal. They have guided me along the way since day one!

It doesn't fit every scheduling need we have. Although, after trying out 5-6 other scheduling softwares, Jackrabbit was by far the best fit. I don't particularly like the view (snapshot) of the schedules for instructors.

Keri
CEO in USA

Game Changing Software for our business

Kommentare: We love JackRabbit. They have great customer service, they are continually rolling out improvements and have really helped make our business easier to run!

I love the ease of use for parents and staff alike. It puts most of the functionality of our business in one place.

The only downside we have seen so far is not having open API which makes us have to do a handful of things manually instead of being automated. It still adds a ton of value, this is just a direction we hope they head in the future.

Peter
CFO in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good but could be great

Kommentare: Overall, JR has been good and we are happy. That being said, there are certain features that we are very frustrated to not have available to us. These features listed above are nearly dealbreakers for us and we truly hope that JR can add them in the near future.

Customer support for initial setup was great. Every call we’ve had with customer support has been amazing.

There HAS to be a way to let a customer input a promo code to get a $ or % off their purchase. The balance owed during checkout should immediately be reflected based on the promo code input. The same goes for entering a gift card #. If a customer inputs a gift card #, the balance at checkout should immediately deduct that amount prior to payment being submitted.We are also desperate for a feature that will automatically inactivate/close out classes when other classes in the same time slot become booked. We have a max of 4 lanes in our pool but we offer 6 or 7 possible classes in each time slot. When a 4th class receives a booking, we need the other classes in that time slot to automatically be inactivated/closed out.

Cristina
Marketing Events Manager in USA
Sport, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Essential for our facility to function

Kommentare: Overall has been very successful. When needed assistance, we have someone assisting us within 48 hours.

Once you learn how to navigate your way through Jackrabbit, it is so easy to create classes, schedule them, manage bookings, implement link on our website, close classes that are full and much more.

That is not so easy to customize the features needed and export data. Would like to have an option to chat with someone directly in case of urgent help.

Krysten
Director in USA

Love the software support

Kommentare: Overall, our staff has loved using Jackrabbit. The staff portal is easy to use, the payment processing takes time to figure out but once you do, it is easy to operate, and we normally have very little problems with the Parent Portal side of things.

We love that we can reach out and get a response and solution to any problem quickly. With more than 500 families that we are serving on any given day, it is super important to be able to troubleshoot fast.

No coupon code. We would love to have the option to offer a coupon code to families.

Mary
Administrative Assistant in USA
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

JackRabbit is a crowd pleaser.

Kommentare: We have been very pleased with the software.

JackRabbit's software support is second to NONE. They are fast to respond, thorough, and fun to work with. If they don't know the answer, they will research it and get back to you. They are also always working on new features. You can submit an idea and sometimes you see that idea worked and added as a feature. Cannot say enough great things about their support team.

There are just a features that I think the software lacks. There is no option to schedule instructors and report absences/trade shifts. There is no option for customers to enter a gift certificate or apply a credit from their account at the time of enrollment, just to name a few.

Stephanie
Aquatics Director in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Aquatic School Review

Joackrabbit can do most things if you can figure out how. If you can't figure it out, their customer service is excellent to help and they take feedback to build out new features.

We are excited for the check-in feature to be added for parents and for when we can choose which classes automatically get makeups and which class types do not so that we are able to use the function to let parents submit their own absences.

Sierra
Administrative Manager in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Administrative Manager

I like how easy Jackrabbit is to nativagate ! Classes are easy to input . Billing is a breeze and does not take up a lot of time .

Text messaging does not work majority of the time .

Gisela
Owner in Guatemala

Swim

Kommentare: Good but lacking reporting on retention and integration with other software outside usa

The class and some reporting Costumer service

No integration in my country or with other softwares that are fuctional to my area

Emily

Jackrabbit works for us!

Kommentare: I've been pretty happy with JR and will keep using it. It has helped us expand our business by offering more booking and payment options for families.

I love having all of our registration on our website for families to register whenever it works for them.

It's missing some staff management pieces and I wish changing and updating classes was easier.

Grant
OWner in Australien

Zogs Review of Jackrabbit

Kommentare: Great service

Ease of use and the fact that JR team uploaded all my current details.Would like 24/7 support though.

Cannot invoice to suit our company correctly (pro rata etc)That we cannot upload South African Bank feeds.That it cannot link to my accounting software who are very "up to date" Xero...

Kaylee
Aquatics Director in USA

Jackrabbit Swim Review

I like the staff portal! Super user friendly.

I don’t like how there’s not a calendar with all classes on it. On other softwares I’ve used, it was super easy to find a class simply by clicking on a calendar. You only get this view on jackrabbit when scheduling a makeup.

Alivia
Manager/Administrator in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Jackrabbit Experience

Kommentare: It has been awesome! Customer support has always been very polite with answering my millions of questions. I’m getting more used to all of the drop-down menus and trying to use new features. I’d like for here to be more frequent webinars on all the extra features people may not realize exist or that could be utilized differently. There is so much to this software and I know I’m not using it to it’s full potential cause I’m not sure how!

I enjoy how easy it is to organize all data entries for each student and the different tools for viewing classes.

Sometimes there are features that aren’t as accessible or don’t make sense. For example, I’d love to be able to send automated reminder emails to my parents for when tuition is about to be taken out. I don’t like that emails can only be sent out 90 days in advance. Why is this?

Nick
Owner/partner in USA
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

There is no better program for our industry

Kommentare: Well considering when I first started teaching I was managing my class schedules using paper and a filing cabinet, Jackrabbit has saved countless man hours over the years.

It literally has almost every feature I need to manage my school. The program is easy to use and I find it easy to train new employees. The biggest time saver for me is having all the templates in place, including pre-drafted emails, etc.

I really like the legacy version of posting tuition fees because I had a system down that worked well with the templates I had. I’m struggling a bit more with the updated version. The other thing I wish they had was an option to allow customers to schedule make-ups via the parent portal.

jackie
Director in USA
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Responsive & ever improving processes!

Kommentare: I am so pleased. I've worked with other database management systems for membership based programming and JackRabbit is so much more efficient.

So easy to manage all aspects of business. Students, staff and finances. It's intuitive. I do love how responsive the development team is to new ideas and launching improvements.

The scheduling ability for staff that aren't assigned to a class. I wish there was a function for this. Would really love a more professional way to integrate our newsletter. Exporting email addresses into another product is bulky. Current functionality doesn't allow for the end product to look sleek and professional.

Sabrina
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use interface for Managers and Families

It was pretty easly to learn how to navigate Jackrabbit and we love the parent portal that our families can access. The tech support is amazing in answer any questions!

There are some features that would help our business be more efficient. Although there is a place where we can post our suggestions, it takes a long time for them to be heard and added to the system. However, we love that Jackrabbit is listening to our feedback and continuously improving the software.

Cindy
owner in USA

Jackrabbit review

Kommentare: Other than the few cons, the overall
product is good. I only go to a few places on the sight and that works wells for me
Support is always there to help when needed

Easy to use once you get your information set up. Still lots to learn

Adding schedules are tedious especially one on one classes When achieving classes, if you need to go back and have to undo, lots of client information is lost on their end. Not sure if it is something that I had done wrong but it was very confusing. lots of unused areas that I wish was easier to delete that doesnt pertain to my swim classes

Nicolle
South Swim School Manager in USA

Swim School Manager Review

I love that Jackrabbit is customizable to any program, big or small. I like how there is a feature for attendance, skills, communication to parents and billing all in one place. It makes it a one stop shop and easy to use.

I would like to see an option to have the admin be able to use & see the portal as a parent would during registration or use. This will help me if I have a parent face-to-face or over the phone and I can show them exactly what they would see. I would also LOVE to see a version of Jackrabbit that was built for small scale classes & clients for a private swim instructor. They would be able to use all of the features of the program but only for like 15-20 children during a season or 6-month span. This would help keep track of clients throughout the years all in one place.

Josie

Happy Customer

It is user friendly for both my customers and myself.

I really wish parents could drop their own classes.

Donna
Office Manager in USA

Jackrabitt swim review

Kommentare: Posting and collecting fees. Keeping track of enrollment and class openings.

Family Search. Tution posting and electronic payments

I preferred the old list all families feature. The smart grids are overwhelming and slow me down. Los the ability to just start tying a name and have it pop up. I sometimes feel things are changed just for the sake of changing them and not really and upgrade just more required learning.

nahidul
front desk associate in USA
Sport, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

awesome program for those who want something simple

Kommentare: simple, useful, enjoyable. This program was very easy to use for our front desk team. i enjoyed using it and i think it can do a little better by letting multiple user to be signed in at once. I think my three words describe the program overall.

it is very self explanatory and easy to use. The UX design of this software is very simplistic which i admire the most about this software.

there wasn't anything that i did not particularly disliked about this software but i did not enjoy the sudden crash of the website. if I had to say i would say that only one person can sign in at a time and that was very annoying at times because we have two people working at the front desk and it would fall into one persons hand to check people in.

Mary

Hall Swim Academy Review

We enjoyed the ease of the monthly, automatic payments.

Too tedious to enter every class (we have so many for several locations)

Jenifer
Owner/Manager in USA

This system is great for our swim school. Easy to use with lots of functionality.

I like that it can be accessed anywhere and that the staff can have different log in levels for their specific roles. It is also nice to have the time clock and attendance features accessible through a specific staff portal.

My least favorite piece of this software is that it does not provide opportunities to build your own reports. It has several useful reports, but everyone's needs are different.

Courtney
Owner/Operator in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Jackrabbit so incredibly useful and has great customer service

Jackrabbit has so many features that our swim school needs. It's mostly easy to use after you get used to it and they have great customer service. They are always updating to fit client's needs.

It does take some learning to use but it's not difficult. There are a few features that I wish it had but they are minimal.

Christina
swim coach in USA
Sport, Selbstständig

Great program for new business owner

Kommentare: Jackrabbit has made my small business run smoother and more seamless. Information is stored securely and in one place. Payment and transactions are current and easy to view. Customer service is above par with teammates always willing to answer your questions.

I love that using JackRabbit has taken on the administrative duties of my new small business. The registration form, auto data entry and ability to communicate with all clients at one time is amazing! I love that everything is very streamlined and easy to navigate. Most of my questions get answered if I just search the program myself for a few minutes. There are so many more features that I am not even utilizing but the ones that I do use have made my small swim school business so much easier to run!

There are some features that I don't use or still don't know how to use. My class schedule didn't show up exactly how I wanted it to look but I had a hard time changing the settings and columns for that. I also don't know how to manually enter a student into a class that has already begun.