Über Jackrabbit Swim

Online-Software für das Management von Schwimmschulen. Du sparst Geld, erhöhst die Anzahl der Schüleranmeldungen, vergrößerst den Gewinn und verbesserst die Bindung.

Erfahre mehr über Jackrabbit Swim

Sometimes it is very difficult to navigate and find exactly what tool you need and how to perform a certain action.

Bewertungen zu Jackrabbit Swim

Jackrabbit Swim hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 175 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Jackrabbit Swim bereits verwendet?

Carly
Carly
Co-Owner in USA
Verbraucherdienste

A really great online scheduling/payment software

The software is very easy to use and train employees on. Jackrabbit allows clients to store their credit card information online and makes it much easier for collecting payments. Love that everything we need is in one software- employee time clock, scheduling, payments, and online registration. Another great feature is the snapshot of revenue comparison and reports that you can pull from the information you gather. Customer support is absolutely phenomenal. They have guided me along the way since day one!

It doesn't fit every scheduling need we have. Although, after trying out 5-6 other scheduling softwares, Jackrabbit was by far the best fit. I don't particularly like the view (snapshot) of the schedules for instructors.

Keri
CEO in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Game Changing Software for our business

Kommentare: We love JackRabbit. They have great customer service, they are continually rolling out improvements and have really helped make our business easier to run!

I love the ease of use for parents and staff alike. It puts most of the functionality of our business in one place.

The only downside we have seen so far is not having open API which makes us have to do a handful of things manually instead of being automated. It still adds a ton of value, this is just a direction we hope they head in the future.

Peter
CFO in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good but could be great

Kommentare: Overall, JR has been good and we are happy. That being said, there are certain features that we are very frustrated to not have available to us. These features listed above are nearly dealbreakers for us and we truly hope that JR can add them in the near future.

Customer support for initial setup was great. Every call we’ve had with customer support has been amazing.

There HAS to be a way to let a customer input a promo code to get a $ or % off their purchase. The balance owed during checkout should immediately be reflected based on the promo code input. The same goes for entering a gift card #. If a customer inputs a gift card #, the balance at checkout should immediately deduct that amount prior to payment being submitted.We are also desperate for a feature that will automatically inactivate/close out classes when other classes in the same time slot become booked. We have a max of 4 lanes in our pool but we offer 6 or 7 possible classes in each time slot. When a 4th class receives a booking, we need the other classes in that time slot to automatically be inactivated/closed out.

Krysten
Director in USA

Love the software support

Kommentare: Overall, our staff has loved using Jackrabbit. The staff portal is easy to use, the payment processing takes time to figure out but once you do, it is easy to operate, and we normally have very little problems with the Parent Portal side of things.

We love that we can reach out and get a response and solution to any problem quickly. With more than 500 families that we are serving on any given day, it is super important to be able to troubleshoot fast.

No coupon code. We would love to have the option to offer a coupon code to families.

Mary
Administrative Assistant in USA
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

JackRabbit is a crowd pleaser.

Kommentare: We have been very pleased with the software.

JackRabbit's software support is second to NONE. They are fast to respond, thorough, and fun to work with. If they don't know the answer, they will research it and get back to you. They are also always working on new features. You can submit an idea and sometimes you see that idea worked and added as a feature. Cannot say enough great things about their support team.

There are just a features that I think the software lacks. There is no option to schedule instructors and report absences/trade shifts. There is no option for customers to enter a gift certificate or apply a credit from their account at the time of enrollment, just to name a few.

Christopher
Coordinator in USA

Jackrabbit- Swim Lessons

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great. I recommend it for its customer service alone. I think it checks most checkboxes for various fitness/recreationally based business needs.

The pricing structure was a big point of emphasis for us. We are a start up swim lesson program and needed to do some research for different programs that met our need and was affordable. Jackrabbit was great in this regard because it allowed us to be on a lower tier until our memberships rose. I also love the customer service. The amount of training and help I received when we first purchased the software all the way through our implementation of the Jackrabbit Plus App has been phenomenal. They are patient and make sure you understand the features fully.

There is a learning curve with the program. This could be a turn off, but I believe once you learn its quirks it becomes easy to use. This could include setting up the overall business to creating classes and dealing with the parent portal. There are some steps that are necessary, but seem like they could implement better because initially if you forget to set something up you will have to restart and fix the issue to catch back up.

Carron
Manager in USA

Streamlined program management

Kommentare: I’ve been using the software for over 2 years and I don’t it easy to navigate and figure tasks out. If I encounter a challenge, there is online support available and they are quick to respond and assist.

Class management is smooth and easy with Jack rabbit. Parents are able to create their account and find classes for the children, or the managers can quickly navigate the account creation and class assignment. Classes are then easy to manage with reporting of absences and make ups through the parent portal.

The platform is frequently evaluated and updated by the team at JR, so any challenges I’ve encountered are quickly addressed and positive changes implemented.

Stephanie
Aquatics Director in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Aquatic School Review

Joackrabbit can do most things if you can figure out how. If you can't figure it out, their customer service is excellent to help and they take feedback to build out new features.

We are excited for the check-in feature to be added for parents and for when we can choose which classes automatically get makeups and which class types do not so that we are able to use the function to let parents submit their own absences.

Gisela
Owner in Guatemala
Sport, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Swim

Kommentare: Good but lacking reporting on retention and integration with other software outside usa

The class and some reporting Costumer service

No integration in my country or with other softwares that are fuctional to my area

Professionelles Training & Coaching, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Jackrabbit Swim Software Review

Kommentare: Support is fantastic!

It captures all of the information needed in quick registration form & displays all the pertinent information in various views

Still perfecting the employee scheduling aspect for scheduling - would like a full daily schedule on one sheet of paper for classes

Gwyn

Best Swim Lesson Registration/Scheduling Software I've found

Kommentare: Originally used Jackrabbit and thought I would try another scheduling software...I was seduced by some Australian accents...about 3 days before going live, everything fell apart and I realized I could not use a company who took so long to respond to urgent questions. I was able to get everything up and running with Jackrabbit in those 3 days (and I was setting up approximately 500 classes/groups) and it all went off without a hitch!

I love that registrations are electronic...that you can access remotely...reports are easily generated...seamless transactions with credit card processor...super fast response time to questions or concerns about the software. Loving the prorating for tuition. We use the software for swim lessons and swim team.

The daily calendar of events does not allow for sorting by instructor or show students on a print out. We end up having to copy and paste into our own daily print out. Entering swim meet fees is time consuming as it must be done by loading each individual family.

Danila
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy use for swim school

Kommentare: Great

I love that the Jackrabbit team is always improving their software for the better

Overall my experience with jackrabbit was great. Keep on listening to your customers, I do want to make a suggestion to see if a person can code the name of clients name onto an email

jackie
Director in USA
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Responsive & ever improving processes!

Kommentare: I am so pleased. I've worked with other database management systems for membership based programming and JackRabbit is so much more efficient.

So easy to manage all aspects of business. Students, staff and finances. It's intuitive. I do love how responsive the development team is to new ideas and launching improvements.

The scheduling ability for staff that aren't assigned to a class. I wish there was a function for this. Would really love a more professional way to integrate our newsletter. Exporting email addresses into another product is bulky. Current functionality doesn't allow for the end product to look sleek and professional.

Suzanne
Administrative Assistant in USA

Jackrabbit Swim has helped us streamline our business operations and be better organized.

We are able to use it for our swim lessons as well as a swim team. It is nice to use one piece of software for both although it's not perfect for our business model. Support responds quickly even if they are not able to fix the issue immediately.

There are times when the software doesn't seem to have been tested well in an actual user environment. Some things just don't make sense. I think many recurring tasks could be accomplished with less mouse clicks. I wish the end-user had a more ability to customize reports and statements (i.e. I would like to be able to create a report completely from scratch with input and output of my choice).

Cindy

Jackrabbit review

Kommentare: Other than the few cons, the overall
product is good. I only go to a few places on the sight and that works wells for me
Support is always there to help when needed

Easy to use once you get your information set up. Still lots to learn

Adding schedules are tedious especially one on one classes When achieving classes, if you need to go back and have to undo, lots of client information is lost on their end. Not sure if it is something that I had done wrong but it was very confusing. lots of unused areas that I wish was easier to delete that doesnt pertain to my swim classes

Nikki
President in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Solid Platform

Kommentare: Jackrabbit allows website registration and frees up office staff time, and they now have prorated fees, based on the number of lessons, rather than just a monthly fee.

Jackrabbit keeps growing and getting better. The development team comes out with new additions regularly, and their communication about it is excellent! The customer service is the best part of Jackrabbit. Answers are very timely morning, night and weekends! I've never experienced that before with a software company. They have many training videos and a help section with lots of answers as well. The software has lots of options of doing things YOUR way. There are many fabulous reports too.

It allows a teacher to be booked in more than once place at a time.

Nadia
Office Staff in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Love Jackrabbit Swim

Kommentare: We use Jackrabbit Swim for our business - Stony Creek Swim Center. We have been using it for a few years now and I think it has really helped the business suceed. Customer service is great and usually responds fairly quickly to our questions and concerns.

The website is easy to navigate. I really like the newer calendar link that is available no matter what screen you're in to click on. Used to be you could only access the calendar button on the home page which was a pain to go back and forth to.

Nothing really. It's all pretty easy to learn and navigate through

Josie

Happy Customer

It is user friendly for both my customers and myself.

I really wish parents could drop their own classes.

Trish
CEO in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We find it mostly suits our needs, but it isn't quite there...

The help team is great and I appreciate being able to use the chat feature for quick questions.

Our team has to do several manual processes in order to manage and communicate to families. It would be great if there was a better student check-in/check-out system, email automation to communicate absences and student progress, and better ways to add notes/pop-ups notes/reminders for certain families.

Annie
Office Manager in USA

Customer Service is the best. The response is so quick and everyone is very friendly.

The software is pretty easy to navigate. We use the weekly page the most and all the updates have been very useful.

The software is not always user friendly. We have multiple classes at the same time with the same level. This makes it hard when we charge for tuition. I always have to go in and check certain fields to see if tuition was posted correctly. Most of the time it discounts to much. This is the biggest concern for me.

Mary

Hall Swim Academy Review

We enjoyed the ease of the monthly, automatic payments.

Too tedious to enter every class (we have so many for several locations)

Dakota
Program Director in USA
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

JR is a great software and very easy to use. The best part about it is the customer support!

Kommentare: Very easy to use and well organized. All of the reports are very helpful as well and it is very easy for our patrons to use the parent portal.

It doesn't quite do everything we would like it to do for our business so hopefully it can get there one day.

Antwort von Jackrabbit Technologies

Thank you for sharing your experience with Jackrabbit! It¿s our hope that you always find value in our features and functionality. We¿re always listening and seeking out ways to help you continue your success.

Jeff
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Superb Data Management software

Kommentare: excellent experience with Jackrabbits Swim. Customer service is terrific. Allows us to run our business with effectively. Staff can login and see what they need to see.

Highly functionable , excellent features that allows us to manage our database effectively and efficiently.

billed per student. Does not matter if enrolled or not. Moving to lead file helps, but lose that accounts data.

Vlad

Great product.

Kommentare: class management, enrollment, attendance etc.

Its working for all who are using it in our facility - coaches, management team and parents. All is clear and super simple.

maybe private classes management so far. They are very unstable.

atik

Overall good software, just a little hard to use and seems overwhelming.

Kommentare: We use this tool to enroll customer, schedule instructors, kids classes, complete transactions etc. This tool is very critical in running the business.

The website loads faster, even when on slow data connections or mobile devices. The canned reports are good and the ability to create and save favorites is helpful.

Has a hard learning curve and wish it had a better mobile option or an app that'd have been easy to use. Also wished it had ability to customize shortcuts, menus and the actions we would perform routinely.