Über Bitly

Link-Management-Lösung, mit der Unternehmen durch Linkverkürzung Markenlinks für digitale Marketingkampagnen erstellen können.

Erfahre mehr über Bitly

Bitly supports companies shine by transforming their relations into authoritative tools for marketers and customer care units.

My only complaint is when my personalized URL is already taken. There are a lot of schools that have the same name as mine.

Bewertungen zu Bitly

Bitly hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.267 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Bitly bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.267)

Dayna
Dayna
Director of Marketing & Communications
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bitly makes web address more attractive and easier to trend!

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Kurt
Admin in Deutschland
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, Selbstständig

Brauche den QR Code nur einen Monat und musste für ein ganzes Jahr bezahlen

Kommentare: Abzocke

einfach zu bedienen, verführt über kostenlosen Testzeitraum

es gibt keine Monatstarife obwohl wir es nur einen Monat brauchen für eine gemeinnützige Umfrage

Dylan
Dylan
Administrative Assistant in UK
Verlagswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple and powerful link shortener and analytics, if you can afford it.

The simplicity of Bitly. The browser extension made it quick and easy to generate links with a simple click straight to your clipboard , ready for posting. This made it slot seamlessly into my workflow.

The free and budget friendly options of Bitly are few and far between, everything of worth is locked behind a paywall and the price is steep. For $400/mo you can generate ten QR codes.... ten! $40 per QR code, for a link you can just copy paste into a free web tool.

Heejin
Consultant in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple, quick, and easy

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Bitly's free plan allows you to shorten a certain number of links per month (I think around 10?) This is sufficient for most people but for organizations or companies who need more links, you would need a paid plan. The paid plans start at $8 which I think is quite reasonable. In the world we live in now, you really can't live without link shorteners and bitly makes it simple to use and easy to track.

First, I wish there was an easier way to sort the links you make in your bitly account. I believe there's a way to use tags but when you start having nearly 100 links in your account, having folders would be handy. Secondly, the paid plans of Bitly offer UTM builders, which I've never really been able to figure out. Namely, what's the difference between UTM builders and just making more and more links, especially if 100 are already covered under the smallest plant? This however is just a personal issue as I just don't understand the full potential of UTM builders.

Bri
Bri
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Bitly Review

2,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I like the fact that I am able to shorten long links that appear to be infested full of viruses. I use this for my blog posts, because I am able to change the url to whatever I like. I do really like that feature, and how I can make my web address appear more professional by matching it up to the content.

I do not like how the payment situation is set up. I make nothing at all from link clicks, while other shorteners online will pay you each time someone clicks the link. I like that set up better!

Eliud
SHE Manager in Deutschland
Verbraucherdienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bitly keeps links neat and scalable. BEST.

Kommentare: Amazing experience. Choosing Bitly is choosing a good way to handle links and URLs. It is worth paying for.

Bitly have a smart dashboard. Intuitive and beautiful results which are so far unquestionable. It has the best URL shortening tactics with analytics at all levels. Links are made beautiful to handle and professional to share. It has kept my posts clean and desirable. The most amazing thing about Bitly is that even on free trial, you can access the bigger part of its services. Good work.

Absolutely love it. No cons for Bitly. It is amazing.

Daniela
Translator in USA
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, Selbstständig

Perfect for creating short links

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

To be fair, I mainly use Bitly for the link shortening and personalization feature, so I can't speak on other features. I'm very happy with how easy it is to generate links and the analytics. You can see exactly how each link is performing.

Sometimes the links can look a little spammy. With the paid version you can customize them and add your domain name but with the free version, some customers might end up not wanting to click on the link.

Erin
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Easy To Use

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Very positive. Nothing negative to report.

Their service has been super easy to use since day 1. I would highly recommend and have had no issues with their link shortening service. I will continue to use them moving forward.

Honestly, I have no complaints. I will continue to use them.

Meghan
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Simple Link Shoertening

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: This was simple to set up and use. I am happy with it overall.

I like how simple this is to use. I can easily shorten links to be sent out and track clicks.

I wish I could customize the links but I believe that is a paid feature.

Erika
Erika
Digital Product Manager in USA
Verlagswesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Quick and easy

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

For what this product is, it does it well! It's a quick and easy way to both shorten a URL and then have a record of the URLs that were shortened and what they are in case you forget.

The dashboard is a bit cluttered unnecessarily and could definitely be simplified.

Amal
Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Convenient & Valuable

It's convenient to shorten links when writing a law review article or communicating with clients (makes your emails look professional and sharp)

There is nothing that I dislike about Bitly. The website can maybe look a little more aesthetically pleasing.

Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Using Bitly for Social Media Links

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

There are two things I like the most about Bitly: The first one is how easy it is to enter the URL and shorten it; the second is how people rely more on this shortener than others.

Currently, there is nothing I do not like about Bitly. I will update the review if there is an issue coming up with it in the future.

Paket- & Frachtlieferung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bitly is the simple go-to for all your link-related needs

Kommentare: Besides working in the package/shipping industry from home, in my spare time, I do a lot of art and photography projects, with many other things in between. I love how I can use Bitly to shorten any link I need to use with the ease of just a couple of clicks. Bitly's simple, user-friendly software makes sharing things that are important to me, as well as profiting from links the easiest task of my day. They provide relevant, real-time analytics, enabling me to get the best statistics quickly and adapt accordingly.
If you don't have a lot of time, or you consider yourself somewhat new to using software related to everything about links, I would definitely recommend trying Bitly's free plan to see how it can work for you.

What I enjoy the most about Bitly, is their pricing options. Bitly has subscription options available to meet anybody's needs. They have a variety of tools that come with each of their plans to help you succeed no matter what your needs are. With everything from a FREE subscription to a Basic plan, a Premium plan, or their conveniently customizable Enterprise plan, Bitly makes sure there are enough options available for everyone.

I was not too fond of the jump between their Basic plan and their Premium plan. The Basic plan they offer costs an affordable $29/month, securing a handful of great features. Then the price for a Premium plan jumps all the way up to $199/month! That is a huge spike in my opinion. You do get everything the Basic plan offers, plus advanced analytics, campaigns, UTM builder, mobile deep links, and the ability to integrate with 1k+ apps. Yes, this is a lot of great features. However, for the monthly price, the user must make sure that they're able to make a consistent and significant profit utilizing these tools.

Executive Director in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Been using Bitly for years for a reason

Kommentare: Overall, the analytics are wonderful with bitly and have been a great commodity to me with clients. The only downside is that some of the links you really want may be taken since it's such a popular program. But that may be where the paid version of Bitly may come in handy.

I began using Bitly roughly 6-7 years ago to help me with my social media management. It was at a time where link shorteners were only known by a select few, so Bitly gave me a cutting edge. Well, all of these years later and I still use it because the analytics are so much better and the link shortener allows me to easily capitalize every first word in the shortlink i.e.: Bitly://ILoveBrownies versus bitly://ilovebrownies. I know the caps may not seem like a big deal, but I have another link shortener I pay for that just will not do this...and I notice the difference in my CTR with the caps versus the all lowercase letters. Also as I mentioned, I'm using the free version of Bitly, yet it's superior in analytics to the link shortener that I paid for. It's really helped me with backing up data and metrics with my clients.

Since so many people use bitly versus other competitors, some of the custom links you want may already be taken.

Joe
Founder in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Does the job, but shady sales tactics

Kommentare: Everyone remembers bit.ly when Twitter made it popular back in the day. It's too bad a cool brand has devolved into sleazy sales tactics like this.

I like that it can scale. Have created hundreds of thousands of custom links to send through our app. I don't look at the analytics but they seem sufficient. Their UI is a bit dated, but I never log in and only use their API.

I initially paid bit.ly $4000 for an annual license and signed the purchase order. All was fine and I happily used their API for 9 months. But buried in their PO is a link to a 4-page google doc (yes, a google doc). And buried in the fine print in the google doc is a term that I have to give them 90 days heads up if I did not want the contract to automatically renew. Guess what email I get as soon as the 90-day window is up? Yep, the gotcha clause on this google doc (which I never signed). The email started out nicely with "I hope all is well with you with everything going on in the world." (btw, what's going on in the world is a pandemic, raging wildfires and evacuations in the Bay Area, etc). And then quickly referred to this a "legal matter" for not giving them 90 days heads up that I will not renew. Incredible. I told her I'm not going to renew. I guess I'll be hearing from their lawyers. A week later, it's an email that says she talked to her manager to work out a "concession" to let me have net-60 instead of net-30 terms, lol. I quickly called my credit card company to issue a stop payment on this vendor. There are plenty of other hosted and on-prem URL shortening services out there, including DIY ones that take less than 2 hours to install on your own AWS host. I was happy to keep bit.ly around as a backup and renegotiate my contract for that purpose, but their shady sales practices and gotcha clauses have left a very bad impression on me.

Ralph
Blogger/Digital Marketer/Graphic Designer in Nigeria
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Probably the Most Popular URL Shortener

Kommentare: My experience with Bitly has been very positive and pleasant so far. I would definitely recommend Bitly.

The most useful feature that I love about Bitly is that you customize the back half of the shortened URL even if you are using the free version of Bitly. The mobile app of Bitly is very easy to use too and very convenient to create links on the go. That is one cool thing about Bitly that a lot of these URL shorteners lack; URL shorteners hardly have dedicated mobile apps as Bitly does. Managing links on Bitly and filtering is very intuitive and makes sorting and navigating links really flexible. Bitly has a premium version to use custom domains for branding purposes, and redirection on Bitly's side is quite fast for the shortened links. The tracking and analytics feature is pretty solid and I always make use of it too.

I would love a feature that actually allows you to delete links that you no longer need, but I just can't seem to find that. You can only archive and hide links from the dashboard.

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing! Worth paying for the upgraded plan.

Kommentare: Overall, great experience with Bit.ly! Will continue to use it and haven't found a worthy competitor. It's very affordable with great features. A few bugs sometimes but nothing detrimental. I've used them for a few years now and they continue to add features and grow their business. It's great to see and use! Very easy and user-friendly.

I've used Bitly for a very long time for multiple companies. It's worth being able to have a short link that clients and consumers can use. I LOVE that you're able to create trackable QR Codes now. I love that you're able to track the analytics thoroughly now. It used to be where you can only see link clicks but now you can see the sources of the link clicks including sites and countries. It's very easy to use. I use Bit.ly daily!

Sometimes there is a bug where if you change the title with the initial link input - it doesn't always keep the title change and you have to go back and edit the link title. If you're creating a custom back-half without branding - a lot of times the custom back-half is already taken and you're not able to use it. It's worth paying for the upgrade for the branding aspect.

Rafael
Rafael
Undergraduate Finalist Student in Portugal
Hochschulbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A must-have tool for URL shortening and analytics

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with Bitly is great, as it is the main platform I use for shorten URL links.
I am using the free account and the features offered on this version are very accessible and reliable.
The value-for-money is just perfect and the possibility to customize links is indeed a must!
The statistics and analytics offered by this very software are amazing and it is a great digital marketing tool.
For these many reasons, Bitly has my confidence and I can easily recommend it to any individual.

What I like the most about Bitly is the possibility to customize shorten URLs and to track all the statistics and analytics of these very URLs, such as the source of the clicks, their timing and many more. Even with the free account, there are lot of features easily accessible on this software. Bitly is indeed an amazing digital marketing tool, if used properly.

What I like the least about this software is, in fact, the dashboard's layout: I consider it could be even more intuitive, accessible and easy to use. Another thing I would like to see implemented is the possibility to edit a link after it is published. Sometimes mistakes can happen and it would be great to solve them by just editing the shortened link. Other than that, I have no more negative points to mention about this very software.

Raghav
Manager - Marketing in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Not just URL Shortener but an all-rounder Marketing tool.

We have been using Bitly in all kinds of contexts. Our website blogs are in such shape that we have to keep the links longer and that is where Bitly comes and helps us in shortening the links and sharing them across. Apart from that, it's a great tool to share links on Social Channels and Emails. And, there are a few times that we have to see what campaign/social post got the most number of clicks - that is when the analytics feature come in handy and helps us in understanding what post performed the best. I do not think I am ever going to find a replacement for this tool.

I really like the way it is already built but if only I have to tell some con - It'd be the pricing. If it can be lowered down a little then it would really be helpful for a lot of freelancers and companies.

Fidelis
Sales Executive in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bitly Review 2021

Kommentare: My overall experience is great. Bitly to me is the best when it comes to link shortening. Its analytical dashboard is great which helps me to track my link as well as the visitors.

Bitly software is a web-based software that helped me to shrink or shorten my long page or advertisement URL/link into a small readable link bearing Bitly domain name. Bitly has helped me a lot to prevent my link to be seen as a scam or harmful link. I used it in TikTok which always reject my link. After shortening my link and using bitly, the shorten link was accepted and I can easily promote my affiliate product. It is easy to use and can be integrated with many other products or software. It has link clicks analytical features which help me to know the number of people that clicked my link and their country.

Their customer service is poor, they need an instant response onsite chat channel/bot for instant reply. Also looking at their upgrade plan as compared to their features, it is very expensive.

roy
digital marketer in Spanien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

its more than link shortning tool

Kommentare: I have been using bitly almost as long as I have been using social media.
Its so easy to use and obviously the best feature is the ability to customize any url with the naming you want.

1. Shortens long ugly urls into short links that can be customised by any name. 2. URL tracking: one you shorten your url and use it on any social media channel or campaign you will be able to track clicks from your users. 3. Its free. Although the in the free plan you cannot customise your url name, you can still use it to shorten your ulrs and track clicks

1. Although you can track analytics, bitly is not the best solution if you are thinking on using it as an analytics tool as it only stores 30 reports for 30 days. 2. Once bitly shortens your url you cannot change link meaning that if you want to change it you will need to create it again.

Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bitly for Education

Kommentare: I use bitly for sharing shortened links for students and other educator professionals at work.. It is also especially useful for getting everyone to a certain link fast or checking in students with online forms, research and provides great ways to keep organized with the click of a link.

I love using Bitly because it gives amazing service in creating a usable and simplistic link that anyone can use, regardless of age or technological savvy. Bitly services create short URL's with tracking feature to know how it has been performed and where it has been clicked mostly.

The free version has limitations. The starter pack is a bit pricey - the price could be a bit less for individuals.

Verlagswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Incredibly Quick and Easy URL Shortener

Kommentare: Upon taking on a new client with a social media component at work, I immediately thought of Bitly for sharing links to our website. Bitly is a well-known URL shortener that helps us meet the character limit on Twitter and also track clicks to our URLs.

Bitly is incredibly easy to use. Anyone can pick up on how to create a bit.ly link in mere moments. Upon creating and logging into an account, all one needs to do is copy and paste a link into Bitly, and the shortened bit.ly link is created - and can be edited - in no time at all. This is incredibly helpful for posting links on Twitter where there is a character limit for posts.

The free plan is fairly simplistic. While having an account is beneficial to track clicks, the site is missing the ability to make a bit.ly link without needing an account.

Alberto
IT Engineer in Italien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

URL shortener made it easy

Kommentare: My experience with Bitly has been good, but the pricing model has to be updated to satisfy small users' necessities.

Bitly is a powerful and easy tool to use. The free version is already enough for base users, but it doesn't offer flexibility like the premium one. I like the capability to personalize each link and have real-time analytics feedback in the premium version. Moreover, I can connect Bitly with third-party apps for boosting productivity.

One of the main cons of Bitly is the price for the basic premium version. Even the amount of links that can be created is limited to just 1.5k. It would be great to have a different pricing level based on the number of links that can be created.

malak
social services in Ägypten
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

my review for bitly

Kommentare: From my experience with bitly, it is one of the best link shortening sites ever, for its ease of use and good quality

What I like most about the bitly website and application is ease of use, increased productivity, and improved appearance of links in order to attract user attention.

What I saw of the negatives is that it also remains a link shortening site, which seems bad for communication sites such as Facebook and reddit, so from my personal point of view the most negative point is that it is not good to use in all sites, but this does not prevent it from being one of the best link shortening sites on the Internet

E-Learning, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great in Communications

Kommentare: Really great in general, but an awesome solution for a larger org with many different business groups, product lines, etc. Ability to have custom domains made links easy to understand, identify, and trust when sharing with the broader org.

At two different organizations, we've had regular communications that were drafted weekly or bi-weekly that would require links to content on sharepoint or saved in other areas. These links were too long and sharing management per each communication would have been too much effort and upkeep. This helped us get static links down to a manageable and easy to understand length. Tidied up the PDFs and we received positive feedback from the people in the field as Bitly was something they recognized in general.

The only con that I could possibly note is that unless you go with the Basic or custom pricing options, it can be a little limiting based on your needs as an organization. We started out with Basic and then moved on to a custom plan to allow for more user seats and custom domains to accommodate other areas of the business.