Filtern nach:

Über lifeIMAGE

Cloud platform that connects providers with their colleagues and patients through customized image sharing workflows.

Erfahre mehr über lifeIMAGE

Enid G.
Enid G.
PACS SUPPORT ASST. in USA

THE OVERALL OF LIFE IMAGE

Kommentare: it's so easy and very on point with all our transfer images with all the full details of the patient and diagnosis.

I like that we can multitask and upload as many as possible.

Since I have been on life image I haven't came a cross no issues or error unless it was JPG. Pictures only.

David R.
PACS Assistant in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

The easiest way to manage incoming patient images

Kommentare: I use this program every day for the majority of my day. It makes my job easier and makes moving large volumes of images around very easy.

I like that this software allows my team to decide what radiology images from outside facilities will make it in to our system. We can use this software to verify patient information, electronically retrieve images from other facilities and push them into our hospital very quickly. This software has plenty of filters to avoid making duplicates in our system and is easy to use even when there are hundreds of images to be filed. Furthermore, the options provided for sending information to other facilities is fantastic. We can even send links with this software to allow outside individuals a single use and retrieve information. However the best part of this software is the ability to share information with staff members in the facility without pushing them into our own system. This allows us to share images of individuals who might not be in our system, such as a new patient or a research case.

This software can get a little backed up with a heavy flow of data. Sometimes things will occasionally fail and the program does not give a great description why it might have happened. However, these problems are usually able to be circumvented if an image is very important.

Engin C.
PACS support specialist in USA

Very reliable

Kommentare: We use it as an intermediary tool to upload studies from physical media and use it to push to our main pacs system.

Ease of downloading radiology studies from cloud

Viewer does not show some DICOM images and series

Alex A.
PACS Support Assistant in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

My preferred imaging import/export platform

Everything on LifeImage is absolutely useful and helpful from the importing capabilities in order to upload all radiology into our GE PACS, to even the exporting capabilities we use so we can share our in-house images to other facilities.

It would be very helpful to add a preview of how many images are there in a study before uploading it to our inbox, as well as having the study information or summary right before downloading it from the ReferralBox to the inbox as well.

Jannisa B.
PACS in USA

LIFE IMAGE

it tells you when something has been already uploaded to GE/PACS which makes it a lot easier.

the Referral box download takes way too much time to download and makes it longer to wait.

Laurie P.
pacs support assistant in USA

LifeImage

LifeImage is extremely easy to use and has a lot of variable search tools which is beneficial.

Has a tendency to slow down if too many (several hundred) people are working in it at once.

Ebony P.
PACS support in USA

LI LifeImage

Kommentare: LifeImage has helped us out a lot. Most places are getting away from paper. It's much easer to send images and receive images through LI.

Lifeimage is very user friendly. I like that we can share images with other places.

What I least like about LifeImage wish it would be a little faster when bring images online.