Über B12

B12 erstellt individuelle Websites in Agenturqualität zu einem Bruchteil der Kosten und des Zeitaufwands. KI entwirft eine Website in 60 Sekunden. Experten bauen und starten sie.

Erfahre mehr über B12

It was easy to use and while I didn't use the design developed by the AI, it gave me a great start that allowed me to easily modify my design.

They had to be tutored how a podcast worked!!!! They were good at sales and poor on delivery. Some links are dead links.

Bewertungen zu B12

3,9

B12 hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 112 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du B12 bereits verwendet?

MJ
MJ
Business owner in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Web Design Company

I love the ease of use and their customer service.

Nothing I can think. All of my interactions have been met with professional responses in a timely manner.

Antwort von B12

Thank you so much for your review, MJ! We're grateful to have you as a customer.

Deems
Promotions Assistant in USA
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

B12 is awesome and effective

Kommentare: Very knowledgable staff as well as being extremely reliable and courteous.
The design process was easy and has been very successful.
We needed to reach a younger audience and we have accomplished that!

Ease of use. Website operational reliability. Overall design quality.

Some of the fields are a bit cumbersome to use.

Antwort von B12

Hello Deems! Thank you so much for sharing your B12 experience! I know our team enjoyed working with you and getting your website live. We're glad that you are able to reach out to the younger audience!

Fernando
Fernando
CEO in UK
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

More expensive, harder to use for designers, deteriorating quality of service

Kommentare: Sad. It was okay for the first year or so, then I needed it to help out with a web redesign as part of a product launch and it was completely absent. The whole reason I went with them was the higher-touch service level.

I was attracted by the notion of having a service somewhere between a site-builder and an agency. We had no design knowledge and paying them ~$500 to set up and get SEO, etc. running was helpful.

The websites are, frankly, not as good as those done with Wix, Squarespace, airflow, etc. What redeems them is their level of service. Once that disappeared, which it did after ~6 months (presumably the result of some retention analysis), it was just inertia keeping us with them. Of course, it's also way more expensive than other offerings.

Antwort von B12

Hi Fernando! Thank you for the review. We're so sorry that you such a poor B12 experience. We definitely want to make this right, and we're confident we can find a solution that works for your current business needs. We'll be reaching out shortly to assist you with the redesign project!

Partner in USA
Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product and even better service

Kommentare: The product is great and easy to use. On two occasions now we interacted with the B12 team and that made it even better. One was a technical issue wanting to add a new domain. They took care of it with no questions asked. The second was a redesign that we paid for. The team was helpful, fast/efficient, offered great advice and even added a feature they didn’t have just for us. (Now that feature is available for all B12 customers. Above and beyond.

Easy to use set up and update our website. Has all the elements we need and more.

Nothing I can think of other than just getting used to it. I should always read the help, but typically just jump in. Never felt like it was a con.

Pamela
Director of Operations in USA
Alternative Medizin, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy & Friendly

Kommentare: Overall, i recommend this software. Super easy, staff is friendly and understanding, and we are happy with our website. We are about to create another website through B12.

I can make the necessary adjustments practically in real time. Plus the software is pretty easy to use, even for beginners like myself. And if I have any trouble, they are there to help me.

Not having subscription access and control online. Having to call it in or email, also no direct support call center. You have to email to support and wait for response. Sometimes its immediate and sometimes awhile. So if you have an urgent problem, it may be a couple days to be addressed.

Antwort von B12

Hi Pamela, thank you so much for your positive review. We're so glad that you enjoyed your B12 experience, it's been such a joy working on your site with you. If you ever need any assistance, you know where to reach us :)

Joshua
CEO and President in USA
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great design, but limited with creativity and implementation

Kommentare: I am pretty satisfied with the end-result, which took several iterations and compromises. I went in wanting something and ended up with something different. The final product is elegant and simple, I just wish the communication was easier and the designers/team would polish the up the product.

The aesthetics of the B12 sites are gorgeous. They are sleek and easy on the eyes, built and designed for a smooth customer experience.

B12 seems limited in their creativity to customize and build a product tailored to the customer. The implementation of the notes are very slow and it's difficult to communicate with their team. Also the interface to swap out things and manage the site is not as easy to manage as rival companies that charge significantly less for their services.

Antwort von B12

Hi Joshua, thank you for this great review! We're so happy that you enjoyed your B12 experience. We are constantly looking for opportunities to improve our product and your feedback has been really helpful - thank you! Can't wait to see what lies ahead for you and your business!

Notasha
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

B12 review

Kommentare: I like the product overall

I like that I can edit it myself I like the fact that you are Very professional And the look of my website It's quality

I don't like that I can't talk to someone immediately. Sometimes when I am talking to You are a feel rushed

Antwort von B12

Hi Notasha! Thank you for the review! It's been a pleasure working with you too. We're sorry that you feel rushed during our support calls, I'll send this over to the team as feedback. We're constantly seeking to improve ourselves, please reach out whenever. We're here for you!

Owner/President in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Dear God

Kommentare: One of these months i am going to figure out how to start a wix account and be done with this mind numbing company! Pretty sure they will continue to email me and harass me to the end of time, they don't care at all now so why stop when i leave and go somewhere else. I have been reassured that it would stop a longtime ago and yet, it never ever does. IF YOU HAVE THE RIGHT COMPANY AND YOU WANT A TON OF INTERACTION, THIS COMPANY IS GREAT FOR YOU. However, if you just want a website, these people are not for you. Funny thing is, the contact person i have, he never contacts me. It is this other lady who doesn't care about my requests and just keeps bugging me and bugging me like i don't have anything better to do.

It gives me a website to promote my business. It validates me.

The constant disregard of my request to be left alone. I am well aware that at any time i can upgrade my services to pay more and utilize the many different services you offer. But do you think they give a rats ass about my request? Hell No! They are always emailing me because they want my feedback, they want to offer me more services, on and on and on...blah blah, blah! Forget contacting them and asking them to stop because to them that just means contact you more. It is pointless to request anything, they don't care! They think i am stupid.

Antwort von B12

Hey David! We are really sorry to hear about your experience with B12. It's our goal to meet and exceed the vision you have for your website to help you grow your business online. We would love a chance to make this right for you! Can you reach out to us at hello@b12.io and someone on our team will follow up with you. Team B12

Perryn
Perryn
Chief Strategy Officer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for Small Websites, Bad for Content Marketers

Kommentare: Great at the beginning from the sales meeting through the design kickoff, then downhill from there. They left me to finish the design with 1 day left before our agreed-upon launch date, the blog is a mess (see my comments in the Cons section), and most of their responses to our request for support are links to videos that don't address the bugs in their system.

The speed of development and customization of each page with content specific modules is great.

The blog functionality is ridiculous -- you have to manually add blog posts to blog feeds, the platform didn't support more than 30 blog posts initially, and the process of posting a blog is laborious with lots of issues. If I didn't have a blog, I'd like B12 a lot more.

Antwort von B12

Hi Perryn! Thank you for the review and honest feedback! We will keep what you said in mind and work on improving ourselves.

Gabriel
Gabriel
Clinical Psychology & Neuropsychology Doctoral Intern in USA
Hochschulbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

B12: Not the Best

Kommentare: Overall, not a bad experience, but there is better software out there.

This is one of the easier website design softwares out there.

This does not have many options in regard to ways to edit the websites.

Antwort von B12

Hi Gabriel! Thank you for your review and feedback, we greatly appreciate it! It's our goal to meet and exceed the vision you have for your website to help you grow your business online. We have very exciting new features coming up in our design suite to provide more variety when designing your website, so stay tuned! Thank you once again!

Mary
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Quality and Service

Customer service in developing the site.

The length of time it may take to work with design engineers.

Antwort von B12

Hi Mary, thank you for your great feedback! We're glad that you've enjoyed your B12 experience. :)

Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Better options

Kommentare: I paid for their design. Ended up doing it myself. I would have chosen WIX or other easier to use for self design if I had known how diffithe designers are to work with

Ease to publish once l made changes to content

Difficult to create my own site. Limited and clunky.

Antwort von B12

Hi there, Thanks for your feedback. We're sorry you didn't have a better experience working with our designers. Since you posted this, we've simplified the design request process, as well as made the B12 Editor more powerful and easy to use on your own. We hope you've been able to check it out! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need help. We'd love to chat with you about your site and any updates you need. Thanks again!

MIGUEL
manager gym in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

very impressed with b12

Kommentare: so far so good has only been a couple of months

user friendly the pictures on site were also cool

weekends closed :( no support something goes down on a friday could be bad

Antwort von B12

Thank you, Miguel! It was such a pleasure working with you.

Dr. Bill
Creative Guru in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Scaling up...

Kommentare: We had a very dated website with low information and visuals, it was more of a placeholder. With the effort and insight from B12, they were able to execute a new website for us that's especially​ pleasing and able to drive new business. It was great working with our account rep who was able to articulate what was working and what wasn't to the design team.

The ease of use, the suite is quite intuitive. There have been a few times where we needed help from B12, and they've been more than accommodating. The work they did initially with the layout, coding, and copyrighting for our new site allowed us to come in and tweak to our liking.

The editing capabilities for photos would be great if there was a sizing chart so we had guidelines​ for image sizes.

Antwort von B12

Dr Bill, Thank you so much for sharing your B12 experience! I know our team enjoyed working with you and getting your website live. We are extremely excited to see your website getting more traffic and business! Best, Team B12

Mark
Editor in USA
Kino & Film, Selbstständig

B12 makes website building easy

The customer support is always there to help when you get stuck with trying to implement changes on your website

There can be some hidden costs when trying to add something new.

Antwort von B12

Hello Mark! Thank you so much for sharing your B12 experience! I know our team enjoyed working with you and getting your website live. So glad that we managed to help create your amazing site!

Brandi
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Company & Customer Service

Kommentare: I am very happy with this decision. I switched from a cheap monthly subscription from Go.daddy.com and couldn't be happier. I convinced myself that I could save money by creating my website myself. The new one that I have through B12 completely blows my old one out of the water. It looks very high-quality. I couldn't be more pleased. In addition, I am taking advantage of the SEO option and I can honestly say within the first two weeks I noticed a significant increase in telephone calls to my business and traffic to my sites. My account is also linked to yelp, googlem FB and it seemlessly connects with all of these for better monitoring of visitors to each of these sites. I couldn't be happier. Well worth the money spent. You will have support every step of the way with this company. I am very picky and I never leave reviews, but that is how please I am and how amazing my personal expereince has been.

I love the interface. It's very visually appealing and really legitimizes my business!

Some of the features are not as user friendly, however tech-support is always right there to help.

Antwort von B12

Hi Brandi! Thank you for the positive review and honest feedback! It was such a pleasure working with you.

Patricia
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Website design

Easy to use, intuitive, smooth transitions

I haven't found any cons thus far. Perhaps in the future.

Antwort von B12

Hi Patricia, thank you for the amazing review! So glad that you enjoyed your B!2 experience. If you ever need any additional assistance, you know where to reach us :)

Scott

They sell their service . I was charged.A month alter, still no website!

None. 4 revisions to my design and my requests were completely ignored. At one point, they said my website was ready when they did nothing to it.

Dishonest. After a month of trying to get a decent website I cancelled my account. They refuse to refund the money despite not building a website or having it go live.

Antwort von B12

Hello Scott! We are really sorry to hear about your experience with B12. It's our goal to meet and exceed the vision you have for your website to help you grow your business online and in this case, it looks like we came up short. It looks like though things got off to a shaky start, you were able to connect with our support team and resolve the misunderstanding. Thank you for giving B12 a try, we wish you all the best in your future endeavors! Best, Team B12

Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Don't do it

They are good at selling their technology

Don't go with this company. They will sell you on 'AI' technology and in-house designers who charge hourly and deliver total garbage. Their designers basically change colors around in pre-existing templates - I could've done this in 20 minutes. Yet they wasted 4.5 'design' hours and hundreds of dollars on a generic looking website that would've made my company look totally unprofessional. When I asked for a refund, I was told it's 'company policy' NOT to give refunds, which is a smart policy to have when operating a bad service. Customer service requires you schedule 30 minutes vs. just call/email when you really need them. Scam. Do yourself a favor, go to 99designs and get WAY better results.

Antwort von B12

Hi there, Thanks for your feedback. We're sorry you didn't have a better experience working with our designers. Since you posted this, we have improved on our design process as well as our customer service. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need help. We'd love to chat with you about your site and any updates you need. Thanks again!

Kerrin
Counsellor in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Super Easy!

Kommentare: Need to use it more to give a more rounded opinion. I love having something fresh for my potential clients . I done a lot myself despite paying so was a bit disappointed by that.

Great look and user management. Speed of publishing new site was fantastic.

The onboarding and perhaps the idea that my site looks generic.

Antwort von B12

Hi Kerrin, thank you for the positive review. We're glad that you enjoyed your B12 experience! If you ever need additional help, you know where to reach us :)

Carlo
Business Owner in Kanada
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Decision Ever!

The customer service support and ease of use, makes me continue to use B12 for my website design services. I am getting phone calls from customers on a daily basis. I am currently remerchandising, as I know my busy season is going to be the best ever! I thank you for the free trial... Now, you're stuck with me. Cheers! Carlo Gon

There is nothing I dislike about the software. I guess, there should be free trials of the other services you provide on my website

Antwort von B12

Hey Carlo! Thank you so much for sharing your B12 experience! I know our team enjoyed working with you and getting your website live. Continue sticking to us!

Beth
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Helpful team

Kommentare: The beginning was more work but once the questionnaire portion was done it was easier to walk through the steps with their help

Clean looking - straightforward process to get up and running

It has met my needs. It was a lot of up front work which I wasn’t prepared for

Antwort von B12

Hi Beth, thank you for your kind feedback! We're happy to hear that we were able to meet your needs. :)

Sarah
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Customer Service

Kommentare: B12 has fantastic customer service. They're very helpful and professional.

The software is easy to use and easy to edit your website. There's lots of options to make your site just the way you want it. If you have a special request the staff is fairly quick to respond.

None so far. If so have any issues I get in touch with customer service and they help me out.

Antwort von B12

Hey Sarah! Thank you so much for sharing your B12 experience! I know our team enjoyed working with you and getting your website live. Feel free to reach out anytime! We want to help :)

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great service

Kommentare: It was pretty seamless. If you need a website done professionally, B12 is awesome. Don't waste money when you can get a world class site for a fraction of the investment.

It was as simple as filling few questions out and providing some pics.

Nothing really. Had to do a few revisions to original but all in all, was fast and easy.

Antwort von B12

Hello David! Thank you so much for sharing your B12 experience! I know our team enjoyed working with you and getting your website live. You are equally awesome! :) Team B12

Misty
CEO in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Lack of customer support

Kommentare: So far it has been horrible.

The website looks great after a few iterations

I have not received any SEO or SEM support that I am paying for monthly. In trying to reach the company, there is no phone number on their website and when I have managed to talk to a person there, they are not the individual that can do anything about the issues faced. I had another call last week to try to get us back on track, with someone who couldn’t help, and I was assured I would receive a call back by Friday that I never received.

Antwort von B12

Hi Misty, We apologize that it wasn't easy to reach us, and we're glad we've been able to connect with you since you wrote your review. It means a lot to us that you're still a B12 customer. Please let us know if you need anything!