Über TubeBuddy

YouTube-Browsererweiterung mit allen Tools und Ressourcen, die zum Wachstum und zur Optimierung eines YouTube-Kanals erforderlich sind

Erfahre mehr über TubeBuddy

The plugin to chrome was easy to use and easy to monitor. I got the insight to my youtube videos and advertisements and I was able to get more out of my videos.

The free version is so limited that it is not going to help you that much. If you are using windows 7 or if your pc has low configuration...you may face lag or hang problems.

Bewertungen zu TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 108 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du TubeBuddy bereits verwendet?

Scott

Hossamudin
Hossamudin
Founder in Ägypten
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Lots of useful, handy tools for youtube marketing

Kommentare: Excellent

Having lots of really important features in one place. Being able to backup my channel is super good, and very important in the same time. Also, the A/B testing for thumbnail is an absolute must for big channels like mine.

Well, although the pricing is really good, I think putting some essential tools in only the most expensive plan is a limitation. I hope they provide a customizable plan, like what features I need, and a pricing is set accordingly.

Amanda
Owner in Kanada
E-Learning, Selbstständig

TubeBuddy Took My Video From 20,000 views to over 5 MILLION in Half The Time!

Kommentare: It's one of my go-to tools to make sure my videos get ranked fast on YouTube. Before using TubeBuddy I was getting very few views and making very little ad revenue, since using it I now consistently rank on the first page of YouTube for my keywords and make a lot more ad revenue!

I love how intuitive it is and how easy it makes it to reorganize your tags for more views on YouTube. I also love that it can give you great insight into how competitive a term is and gives you alternatives to use as well.

I would like it better if it gave me exact numbers instead of high/low ranking but other than that I love it!

Ariel
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Not as good as it used to be

Kommentare: I like the program, but I question its value for me now that the main draw for this program, mainly the templates for end screens and info cards, is nonfunctional, and it appears it won't be back anytime soon. They haven't done anything to compensate the users for this sudden lack in functionality, so I question whether I really need to keep paying this high monthly feel for something that isn't doing what I originally purchased it to do.

I like a lot of the functions of this program, but my main reason for being attracted to it was the ability to bulk edit and use templates for info cards and end screens. This definitely saved a lot of time and made it worth the price

They are having problems with the info card and end screen templates that has been going on for over a month now, and it doesn't look like they are going to do much to fix it.

Alison
Accountant in Australien
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Great for beginner Youtubers (like me!) Easy to Use

Kommentare: So far its great! I'm excited to see how TubeBuddy is going to help my channel grow over the next 6 months/1 year. Maybe I'll come back here and give you all an update :)

I'm finding TubeBuddy a really useful tool to get me started on my YouTube channel - i'm learning a lot about 'Key Words' and how to use them in my videos.

Although it is easy to use, i think they layout in the app could be improved.

Ful
Accountant in Kamerun
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Tubebuddy review

It help me to choose video topics and tags

It is very difficult to use to a certain extent

Arun Sarathy
Arun Sarathy
Content Creator in Indien
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Best buddy to YouTube video creators

There are tons of tools within TubeBuddy that are so useful for creating and publishing videos on YouTube. To name a few: 1. What's trending feature inside the keyword explorer is a treasure mine to discover video ideas. 2. Channel backup to export a CSV file (Star plan) with a list of videos, URLs, comment count, like and dislike count, views count, and more. 3. Checklist to identify potential ways to improve the reach of videos to many people. 4. Publish to facebook, as a separate video (not just YouTube video URL). 5. SEO operations on video 6. Easily add and append tags from within TubeBuddy dashboard to existing videos based on SEO suggestions. and much more...

The plans and their pricing vary based on when you purchase. I bought a good deal during the Memorial day holiday and wondered why I took so long to upgrade to a paid plan. It's worth it!

Abdul
Abdul
YouTuber in Pakistan
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The #1 YouTube SEO Tool

Kommentare: I am a YouTuber and this tool really helps to rank better or even best in search. Before TubeBuddy it was a very hard thing to understand how to rank better in search or on first page but after using this tool I was able to rank my videos on YouTube's first page. This tool changed my whole YouTube channel ranking and helped me to improve my channel placing.

TubeBuddy really accelerates my YouTube views & helps me to get my videos on top of the search. While uploading it also suggest you the best keywords for your video which can help you rank better on YouTube as well as on Google search. Also it gives you a full YouTube SEO check list which can result getting more views on your videos. It also helps to see your video performance in deep and you can also check your competitors keywords on similar videos which will again increase your chances to get on top of search. Their thumbnail maker helps you to make the best Thumbnails for your videos during uploading.

TubeBuddy is a great tool for those who want their channel successful. Currently "No-Cons" for this tool.

Dysiree
Dysiree
Executive manager in Kanada
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

TubeBuddy for the WIN

Kommentare: Over TubeBuddy will legitly increase traffic on your channel when used strategically and used the right way.

I like how we were able to grow our Channel with tubebuddy, It's very helpful specially in strategizing on what primary/secondary keywords and or tags that will pay off and will drive traffic to the website. I also love how they give a different price (**lower price**) when you indicate that you are just a beginner, you get the service for half the price, which I think is very nice of them. You also get a 3months free service if you avail of any seminars or training they are in partnership with (e.g Youtube for Bosses).

The only problem I encountered with TubeBuddy is during the setup process, it could be really tricky. It might not work on your chrome with a different account that is already synced with gooogle and youtube, you may end up reinstalling a new chrome then redownloading the tubebuddy, then it should work just fine after. Also, It would be really great if TubeBuddy would support a Safari Extension, I think that would be awesome.

Pedro
Pedro
FREELANCER in Brasilien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Tool to Grow a Youtube Channel

Kommentare: The experience with tubebuddy has been great for me, it has only helped me to achieve more engagement and appearing in search queries for the content I do. I joined the PRO plan a few months ago and it has made a tremendous difference in the professionalism of my videos. I highly recommend it for those who are just starting out, just the free plan is a good help for any channel in development.

Tubebuddy is an amazing, free and full-featured content optimization tool. Allows you to optimize Youtube videos, so that they are well positioned in searches. SEO is great for channel growth and being found by users. Besides, it lets you download many free resources for editing your video. As final screens and songs without copyright. This is too much. Service is super fast and installation of the extension in the browser is easy. Intuitive and quick response tool.

I have no negative words to declare to tubebuddy, an incredibly competent tool and full of free resources. So it would be selfish of me to defame great software.

E
E
Content creator in USA
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Tube Buddy

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: As I said, I didn't have the funding to upgrade and had I did, think I probably would have improved my channel.

I like most about Tube Buddy is the strategies on the side of the content helping you add value to the post

I didn't like I had to upgrade to get the most out of Tube Buddy because I didn't want to spend all this money since I had to purchase the upgrade with Canva, all of the tools were costly to purchase so I didn't buy Tube Buddy.

Muhammad
YouTuber, Freelancer in Pakistan
Internet, Selbstständig

Perfect key To Become A Youtuber.

Kommentare: I'm running 3 Youtube channels with the help of TubeBuddy and I never got depressed. I never wasted my time to make keyword research through third-party local websites and getting fake keywords. I always use to focus on content quality because I know that tube buddy is here to give perfect tags for youtube videos free of cost and all tags will be highly searchable and will make my video rank in the youtube algorithm.
And my overall experience with tube buddy is also too good and I have recommended starting using tube buddy for keyword research purposes instead of using local third websites.
If you are also thinking of a youtube channel then I will recommend you too to download and install tube body and start enjoying a youtube life.

Suggesting tags automatically while uploading a video to a youtube channel is one of my favourites at all. I can say that I'm using TubeBuddy only for keyword research purposes. There are many websites that offer keyword research but I'm not satisfied with them. I'm using a tube body for the previous 4 years and I never got disappointed. I have no need to make research on keywords before going to upload a new video on youtube bacuse tube buddy is going to suggest me related tags automatic inside youtube studio while uploading. And this feature always saves my a lot of time, before using tube buddy I used to research keyword first and on the second day I used to upload video, but now there is nothing like this. And on the second thing, I liked most in tube buddy is video bulk sharing to social media like Facebook. I'm also running a Facebook too along my youtube channel and I use to post videos on my Facebook using the tube buddy bulk video feature. Because if we will go uploading videos manually on youtube and Facebook, it will waste a lot of time. And I know that time is much more important than everything, that's why I choose to be a friend with TubeBuddy to save me a lot of time.

Well, I know that my overall experience with tube buddy is stunning, but I think there is no loss if things got improved. Actually, I'm not talking about any feature of tube buddy, I am going to discuss updating the system of TubeBuddy. I have updated my youtube channel name and logo inside youtube studio but that is still not updated inside tube buddy. Now, whenever any of my clients is going to hire me to get a youtube service, definitely he will ask for a tube buddy, whether I have experience tube buddy or not. Then I will not be able to prove to him that I'm using it for a long time. Because my channel name inside youtube studio and inside tube buddy account is different. I think it should be updated automatically because when I have already updated my channel information inside youtube studio, then there is no meaning of showing old information. I hope that the respected team of tube buddy will look over this problem and shall make it right for me.

Karim
manager in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Best Tool for SEO Optimization AND SEO for YouTube Content Creators

My favorite and most user-friendly YouTube SEO tool is Tube Buddy thanks to its Google Chrome addon. Without logging into the website, one can quickly optimize their films. Finally, for me, their monthly plan is quite reasonably priced. Tube Buddy also recommends high ranking tags and keywords for every user in order to obtain an advantage over their rivals. When it comes to helping my movies rank higher, TubeBuddy is incredibly successful. They provide top-notch analytics and excellent tag ideas. Since I started using this software, my channel's performance has changed significantly. They have excellent SEO, therefore I have no regrets about choosing them. You have a lot of power with this fantastic app for YouTube content producers.

I haven't encountered a downside to TubeBuddy, as it seems to go above and beyond to assist video content creators in making quality videos and increasing the visibility of the channel and the video. The Chrome add-on has several minor bugs. However, after telling Customer Support about it, I was able to rectify it.

Nathan
Content Creator in Kanada
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

A must as a YouTube content creator

Kommentare: The TubeBuddy team is super awesome & very helpful. The community is great for discussion, support & everything.

Very versatile, lots of functionality & very helpful for improving your SEO in YouTube videos. You can even do some nice research on video tags & trending topics. Create thumbnails directly on YouTube & more. Both free & paid options.

There are some features that it doesn't have, like flipping an image in the thumbnail creator & it would be kinda nice if some features weren't necessarily paid. But that's nitpicking, TubeBuddy is great!

Sudheer
Gamer On YouTube in Indien
Internet, Selbstständig

Very Useful Product , I Really Like The Trail Program in TubeBuddy

Kommentare: I really recommend using this with other apps as well to improve on youtube. if you are struggling on youtube this will make things easy for you

Tube Buddy is very easy to install and comes with a free version which I really like. I am using it for 3 years it helped me gain over 180k subscribers. There are many features like keywords and even tells you SEO rank and helps you to optimize the video.

so far good product but other companies are providing more features in the free version.

Syed
Senior Data Manager in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

TubeBuddy is a smart SEO tool to grow YouTube channel

Kommentare: My overall experience with TubeBuddy is wonderful. Because I really enjoy to use it and it's really easy to use. TubeBuddy helps to grow my YouTube channel from various aspects.

TubeBuddy is such a versatile tool to work with. This is a kind of a third party to develop your YouTube channel in the right way. TubeBuddy helps to find the keywords for your videos which amazing. Because it's really tough to find proper keywords. You can easily check the video analytics with it. To check the COPPA status of your channel with TubeBuddy is a matter of a minute. If anyone wants to compare the channel with others it's easy with TubeBuddy. I am using this tool from a long time and it made my job very easy.

To install TubeBuddy is not always easy for everyone . I would say it's tricky to download. The keywords TubeBuddy shows are not always perfect. It can be more improved. However, I utilized the given keywords

Richard
Graphic Designer in Griechenland
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

TubeBuddy

Kommentare: Overall I believe it is a really good tool to use if you have a YouTube channel because it's something like you teacher that helps you in you journey of becoming a successful youtouber.

The thing I liked the most about using TubeBuddy is the key-word feature. It is really helpful because it guides you how to write your title in your YouTube video and have a higher chance of being discovered. I also liked that it gives you analytics for other YouTube channels and in that way you can see what works and what doesn't so you can adjust that to your own YouTube channel, for example you can make similar videos with the videos you saw that they perform well in other YouTube channels that they are similar to your own YouTube channel.

The two things I didn't really like was, one, that they do not have enough free tools so you can get a good idea of what TubeBuddy may offer to you. And the other thing is that it made my loading screen on YouTube a little bit slower. Meaning that it took 5secs to load the next song and when I did not have the TubeBuddy it took 2. Nothing really tariffing It's just that I didn't liked it. I mean maybe it's just my internet connection.

Jorden

Great tool to help your youtube videos get ranked! Don't

TubeBuddy has a TON of features! They have really thought of everything you need to help your Youtube channel be successful. If you care about SEO then you should use TubeBuddy. I love that I can look at other videos and see the tags they use. I can either use them for my video or just get other ideas from them. It will also show me suggested tags to use as well. I also like how it shows "videolytics" for my video and for others. You can get some valuable info from that!

There is really nothing negative to say about Tubebuddy except for some of the features they offer require a third party tool which a lot of times is a separate/monthly cost to the company. I wish it was all in-house but that may be unrealistic.

Monica
Owner in Ungarn
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

My TubeBuddy Review

Kommentare: Overall I really like TubeBuddy, I think it's a very helpful extension to use to be ranked higher on YouTube. It's a great tool to find related keywords and checking your competition. Using TubeBuddy helps you improve search engine visibility for your videos. TubeBuddy will help you optimize and grow your YouTube channel. The features are limited with the free plan but if you need more insights you can always upgrade.

I like the TubeBuddy browser extension to optimize tags and keywords for YouTube SEO. I really like the keywords search option.

I don't like TubeBuddy to be on all the time, even when I'm not using it and I'm watching other videos.

Ignetius
Ignetius
Senior Manager in Südafrika
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A Helping Hand for Content Creators

Tubebuddy is at the moment assisting me to grow my channel and its on track indeed. Even though I'm as yet a novice on youtube; in no dought, I will make it. Seriously! I had no clue about how to utilize catchphrases in a manner that would cause YouTube to advance my videos for me until I began utilizing Tubebuddy! I can integrate TubeBuddy to more than 10 resources includes Facebook, Twitter, and much more. Tubebuddy's Video SEO Features, Bulk Processing Tools, Promotion Tools, Video SEO Tools etc

Truly, there isn't anything I don't like about this tool. IT give you enough details to begin developing your channel

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Impossible to have a YouTube Channel without this software

It’s crazy that YouTube doesn’t offer tube buddy to everyone who has a premium subscription or anyone who wants to posts videos. It’s impossible to post videos and have them do well without software like tube buddy. Is there even any other software that does what it does?

I think it’s overpriced. And don’t sign up for it without a promo code because then you can never get the discount in the future. Pretty lame that I signed up paid full price and then came across a way to save on my subscription. If you have a YouTube channel you have to have tube buddy unless you want to waste your time posting videos no one sees.

nchewi
nchewi
Content Creator in Nigeria
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Youtube Analytics Made Easy

Kommentare: All in all, Telebuddy is a very valuable tool. It makes the efforts of a Youtuber a lot more effective and profitable.

I use Tubebuddy basically for analytics and thumbnail creation, but there are lots of other very exciting features and things one can do with it. I specifically like that Tubebuddy shows me the best time to upload and publish videos judging from when my channel's audience is most active. Who would have thought that timing can also influence the reach of one's video?

I haven't had any issue with it thus far. On the contrary, I think Tubebuddy is practically not optional for any Youtuber that desires to make the most out of youtube

Jayla
self emplyed in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

I love How Easy It Is

Kommentare: I'm little disappointed with the free version, its almost pointless to have but I give it a high rating do to the amount of help it gives others. The idea when you buy the full app sounds cool plus I looked it over with my friend it seemed very cool.

The tag explore Idea! I only have free version so I don't get that option but I hope so in the future It has a lot to offer in the free version. Promo Materials was something I did not expect, its really different to other similar apps, what it does is its basically your channels information or history like your profile cover and image along with a gallery of links. Usage Statistics, Canned Responses, and Launch Pad Dashboard. I don't understand much about it but I will get there. I can see getting the full version somewhere in the future. This could be a true life saver!

I don't understand some of the features and the purpose of it is but it seems only useful for views when you upgrade not many features for free version. I with a quick analyses was on there for free version or something. The free version is a little pointless unless you have the full version because you can't get views without paying. Doesn't help you get views until you buy it. The free version doesn't really have a reason to get you hocked on it. It should at least have 2 more features but limited.

Jorge
Jorge
ceo in Mexiko
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It's incredible how much you get for FREE

Kommentare: Since I been using Tubebuddy I have been more efficient with my Youtube videos. I can analyze and get through content way more easier.

The free version is amazing s imagine how good paid versions are. You get so much analytic information that you can take better decisions when creating content.

the extension is only available on Chrome. I hope they add opera and stand alone version to view analytics and modify videos from the app.

Roshish
Roshish
Flutter Developer in Nepal
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Helps my YouTube channel a ton

With the help of tubebuddy, I can see all the analytics of videos on youtube. I can tweak my videos according to the analytics and have a better standing youtube video. It has helped my channel grow quite a lot.

TubeBuddy is free and shows all the info that can be needed. Nothing bad to say about the software, its a handy tool to have.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The tool you need to improve your YouTube SEO.

I had recently completed my project on improving the ranking & optimization of YouTube videos. TubeBuddy has been of great value in achieving the desired outcome. The tool has given us the liberty to quickly choose and add keywords from its keyword suggestion box. Plus, these keywords can be further analyzed by seeing its traffic volume. The simple yet effective use of TubeBuddy was a game-changer for us.

The Chrome extension was a bit buggy. But after informing it to the Customer Support, I got it resolved.