Über TubeBuddy

YouTube-Browsererweiterung mit allen Tools und Ressourcen, die zum Wachstum und zur Optimierung eines YouTube-Kanals erforderlich sind

Erfahre mehr über TubeBuddy

Vorteile:

The plugin to chrome was easy to use and easy to monitor. I got the insight to my youtube videos and advertisements and I was able to get more out of my videos.

Nachteile:

The free version is so limited that it is not going to help you that much. If you are using windows 7 or if your pc has low configuration...you may face lag or hang problems.

Bewertungen zu TubeBuddy

Durchschnittliche Bewertung

Benutzerfreundlichkeit
4,4
Kundenservice
4,3
Funktionen
4,5
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,2

Weiterempfehlungsquote

8,5/10

TubeBuddy hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 88 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du TubeBuddy bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwareinteressenten.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (88)

Hossamudin H.
Hossamudin H.
Founder in Ägypten
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Lots of useful, handy tools for youtube marketing

5 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Excellent

Vorteile:

Having lots of really important features in one place. Being able to backup my channel is super good, and very important in the same time. Also, the A/B testing for thumbnail is an absolute must for big channels like mine.

Nachteile:

Well, although the pricing is really good, I think putting some essential tools in only the most expensive plan is a limitation. I hope they provide a customizable plan, like what features I need, and a pricing is set accordingly.

Amanda V.
Owner in Kanada
E-Learning, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

TubeBuddy Took My Video From 20,000 views to over 5 MILLION in Half The Time!

5 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: It's one of my go-to tools to make sure my videos get ranked fast on YouTube. Before using TubeBuddy I was getting very few views and making very little ad revenue, since using it I now consistently rank on the first page of YouTube for my keywords and make a lot more ad revenue!

Vorteile:

I love how intuitive it is and how easy it makes it to reorganize your tags for more views on YouTube. I also love that it can give you great insight into how competitive a term is and gives you alternatives to use as well.

Nachteile:

I would like it better if it gave me exact numbers instead of high/low ranking but other than that I love it!

Serge B.
Serge B.
Owner in Belgien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: GetApp

Achterhaalde en soms foute informatie.

3 vor 11 Monaten

Kommentare: TubeBuddy gaat er nog steeds van uit dat YouTube werkt onder andere op basis van tags, maar dit is al enkele jaren niet meer het geval. In sommige kaders legt YouTube dat uitvoerig uit aan de kanaaleigenaar. Het invoegen van tags is van ondergeschikt belang aan de inhoud van je video en is tegenwoordig alleen nog nuttig voor verkeerd gespelde woorden (viewer die de zoekwoorden verkeerd typen). Toch geeft TubeBuddy daar nog steeds heel veel belang aan. De SEO score is zelfs uitsluitend gelinkt aan tags in verschillende tekst onderdelen, zoals de hoofding, de inhoudelijke tekst enzovoort. Iets wat totaal nutteloos is (tenzij je veel aandacht besteed aan mensen die woorden verkeerd spellen?). Het is wel interessant omdat TubeBuddy je ook nog andere zaken duidelijk maakt zoals het aantal keren dat je video wordt gedeeld op FB enzovoort.

Vorteile:

Overzichtelijk menu en interessant om te zien waar YouTube allemaal rekening mee houd om op die manier je kanaal toch wat beter te optimaliseren.

Nachteile:

Houd geen rekening met de nieuwere parameters van YouTube, zoals het feit dat tags tegenwoordig van ondergeschikt belang zijn. Integendeel 100% van de SEO berekening van TubeBuddy is gebaseerd op tags op verschillende locaties binnen je video (tekstgedeeltes enz...), terwijl YouTube vooral kijkt naar de inhoud van je video (aan de hand van wat er onder andere wordt gezegd in je video bijvoorbeeld), leest de ondertitels en kijkt op basis van die informatie ook naar de retentie van je video. Zaken waar TubeBuddy totaal geen rekening mee houd. TubeBuddy onderzoekt alleen statistieken (die je net zo goed zelf kan bekijken op je kanaal) die ze bij YouTube zelf kan vinden en wat TubeBuddy nog meer kan ontdekken qua surfgedrag op het internet met betrekking tot je video's. De resultaten zijn ook vaak niet correct. Van mij eigen video's weet ik minstens hoe vaak ze gedeeld worden, maar toch blijft die tellen soms gewoon op 0 staan.

Kay R.
Owner in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Powerful but there are strong competitors

5 vor 6 Tagen Neu

Vorteile:

Great stats, very in depth! A-B thumbnail testing - perfect.

Nachteile:

Sometimes switching between channels the extension has stopped working. Easy to fix though.

Muhammad I.
YouTuber, Freelancer in Pakistan
Internet, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Perfect key To Become A Youtuber.

5 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: I'm running 3 Youtube channels with the help of TubeBuddy and I never got depressed. I never wasted my time to make keyword research through third-party local websites and getting fake keywords. I always use to focus on content quality because I know that tube buddy is here to give perfect tags for youtube videos free of cost and all tags will be highly searchable and will make my video rank in the youtube algorithm.
And my overall experience with tube buddy is also too good and I have recommended starting using tube buddy for keyword research purposes instead of using local third websites.
If you are also thinking of a youtube channel then I will recommend you too to download and install tube body and start enjoying a youtube life.

Vorteile:

Suggesting tags automatically while uploading a video to a youtube channel is one of my favourites at all. I can say that I'm using TubeBuddy only for keyword research purposes. There are many websites that offer keyword research but I'm not satisfied with them. I'm using a tube body for the previous 4 years and I never got disappointed. I have no need to make research on keywords before going to upload a new video on youtube bacuse tube buddy is going to suggest me related tags automatic inside youtube studio while uploading. And this feature always saves my a lot of time, before using tube buddy I used to research keyword first and on the second day I used to upload video, but now there is nothing like this. And on the second thing, I liked most in tube buddy is video bulk sharing to social media like Facebook. I'm also running a Facebook too along my youtube channel and I use to post videos on my Facebook using the tube buddy bulk video feature. Because if we will go uploading videos manually on youtube and Facebook, it will waste a lot of time. And I know that time is much more important than everything, that's why I choose to be a friend with TubeBuddy to save me a lot of time.

Nachteile:

Well, I know that my overall experience with tube buddy is stunning, but I think there is no loss if things got improved. Actually, I'm not talking about any feature of tube buddy, I am going to discuss updating the system of TubeBuddy. I have updated my youtube channel name and logo inside youtube studio but that is still not updated inside tube buddy. Now, whenever any of my clients is going to hire me to get a youtube service, definitely he will ask for a tube buddy, whether I have experience tube buddy or not. Then I will not be able to prove to him that I'm using it for a long time. Because my channel name inside youtube studio and inside tube buddy account is different. I think it should be updated automatically because when I have already updated my channel information inside youtube studio, then there is no meaning of showing old information. I hope that the respected team of tube buddy will look over this problem and shall make it right for me.

Pedro B.
Pedro B.
FREELANCER in Brasilien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Best Tool to Grow a Youtube Channel

5 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: The experience with tubebuddy has been great for me, it has only helped me to achieve more engagement and appearing in search queries for the content I do. I joined the PRO plan a few months ago and it has made a tremendous difference in the professionalism of my videos. I highly recommend it for those who are just starting out, just the free plan is a good help for any channel in development.

Vorteile:

Tubebuddy is an amazing, free and full-featured content optimization tool. Allows you to optimize Youtube videos, so that they are well positioned in searches. SEO is great for channel growth and being found by users. Besides, it lets you download many free resources for editing your video. As final screens and songs without copyright. This is too much. Service is super fast and installation of the extension in the browser is easy. Intuitive and quick response tool.

Nachteile:

I have no negative words to declare to tubebuddy, an incredibly competent tool and full of free resources. So it would be selfish of me to defame great software.

Tyler H.
influencer in USA
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Best, most known, analytic product for Youtube

4 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: Before TubeBuddy it was an exceptionally hard thing to see how to rank better in search or on first page of Youtube, yet subsequent to utilizing this apparatus I had the option to rank my recordings on YouTube's first page. Tubebuddy has altered my entire YouTube channel positioning and assisted me with further developing my channel setting.I am a influencer, and this tool really helps me.

Vorteile:

TubeBuddy truly speeds up my YouTube. Also, the tool assists me with getting my recordings good rankings. Tubebuddy also offers the best catchphrases for your video which assists you with positioning better on YouTube and Google. Also, the Seo tools offer you more perspectives on your recordings, better video execution, thumbnail assistance, and rivals analytics, which all help you build your opportunities to get on top of search.

Nachteile:

In the beginning, we get free tools which has a great deal of components however so many provisions can be utilized for set number of time in a day. Influencers low on cash can see this is problematic.

Tohibullah M.
Tohibullah M.
Business Owner in Indien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computer-Software, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

TubeBuddy for growth YouTube fast

4 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Nowadays, YouTube is a very popular medium of video broadcasting, and the process is easily prolonged as there is a way to earn money in parallel to the content of a video by promoting it.
Through this lengthy process, the role of TubeBuddy is important to the progress of YouTube.

Vorteile:

TubeBuddy is very useful for growing YouTube channels. No time wasted for a YouTube video tag and description, available instantly with TubeBuddy Analyzing a competitor video can be easily done. The position or rank of the YouTube video is known easily by TubeBuddy.

Nachteile:

Sometimes this operation is slow. It copies the tag of others but cannot create anything by itself. Adequate features have not available

Nadine M.
Content Creator / TESOL Tutor in Jamaika
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

TubeBuddy is Amazing

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I am pleased with what TubeBuddy affords me to do. I was new to content creation and needed help maximizing my channel's truest potential. I started using TubeBuddy and am pleased and happy to be receiving guidance that's easy to understand and apply. Overall, I have a long way to go, but I have also come a long way. I like that TubeBuddy was easy to integrate with my channel. TubeBuddy is here to stay1

Vorteile:

TubeBuddy is very effective in helping my videos to rank higher. They offer great tag suggestions, top of the line analytics. I have seen a dramatic change in my channel performance since I started using this software. Their SEO is top tier, I have no regrets, this one is a keeper!

Nachteile:

I wish I could afford the Legend level. I am working on that. Actually, that's a "me" problem. Tubebuddy delivers.

Ogochukwu O.
Ogochukwu O.
YouTuber, Forex Trader in Nigeria
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

The Overall Best YouTube SEO Tool

5 vor 7 Monaten

Kommentare: Tube Buddy was the perfect choice that I've ever made when I started my YouTube channel in 2019, and also it's the major reason I've been gaining new subscribers and views every week.

Vorteile:

The Google Chrome extension of Tube Buddy made it my #1 easy to use YouTube SEO tool. One can easily optimize his or her videos without having to login to the website itself. In addition, Tube Buddy suggest high ranking tags and keywords for every user, in order to gain an edge over their competitors, and finally, for me, their monthly plan is very much affordable.

Nachteile:

Honestly for me, since I began using Tube Buddy in 2019, I've never found anything to call my problem.

Lee K.
CEO in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computerspiele, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

TubeBuddy A great tool for building your YouTube Channel

5 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Trying to grow a channel can be difficult but I have found that with TubeBuddy It just makes my work so much faster and allow me to focus on what’s important, creating content! Canned Responses allows me to set up some pre-defined responses like welcome messages, thank you responses, recommendations to my content so if you are trying to engage with your subscribers and commenters you can save time by just clicking on a response and it will auto-fill a message you have set up. This saves me so much time while I am engaging my audience, and this is so important to new channels because you need to build your community and responding to comments is extremely helpful in building your subscriber base. I highly recommend TubeBuddy for and one starting or building a YouTube channel!

Vorteile:

Pros TubeBuddy offers any content creator working with the YouTube platform a vast set of tools that can help you to rank your content and get more views and subscribers. Some of the notable pro and features of the software are the Tag Explorer which allows you to research tags for your videos to see what tags people are using related to the type of content you are uploading. This can give you an edge by using the top-rated tags for the niche of your channel. You can even see if your topic is trending and get Auto-suggested tags for your topic. There is also a topic planner that you can use to organize your next video project, it allows you to get your title and notes organized so you don’t go into your content creation process without a structured plan. A really cool feature of the software is that it can analyze your channel and tell you when the best time to publish your video is based on when your content is being viewed so you can maximize your view counts with a timed release for maximum exposure. One of the biggest Pros is that you can use the software to look at what other creators are doing such as tags and even copy the same tags your competitors are using and use them on your content with a click of a button. You can even see who is recommending their content which allows you to better structure your own content. Also, it's worth mentioning that with your subscription you get access to free content like music and graphics you can use in your videos.

Nachteile:

Cons The software at the lowest level only allows you to use it on one channel so if you have multiple channels you will have to get multiple accounts, but they do give bulk discounts if you need this option.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Self Employed in Trinidad und Tobago
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Every YouTube Needs A Buddy! 😉

5 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: There is lots of software out there. Some I've even reviewed. The difference with tube buddy isn't only it's quality. but it's an in-depth integrated system, that simultaneously collects and anticipates your data. It's pretty awesome and great for all enthusiasts and newbies.

Vorteile:

Now I know what you're thinking. Why tube buddy? What does it do for me? Well. As a creator or someone who wants to be a content creator or even some random person who decided to put a video or two, this software is extremely useful when it comes to everything technical you don't really want to or know how to deal with. So let's list the facts. The first thing you need to know is that it's a browser extension. Meaning, it literally adds itself to your channel and seamlessly detects your data to give you maximum results. Want to rank higher in YouTube's search engine? Well, tube buddy's keyword explorer feature shows you what titles people are actively searching for. It gives you a competitive edge, especially if you're looking for a searchable title. Plan topics with video planner options, get a tag list best suited for your video, the best time to publish and click magnet, which basically helps you determine what your audience wants to see. Yes, I know that for some it's way too deep, but that's just the tip of your iceberg. it's simple concise, user-friendly and vital for both professional and amateur creators.

Nachteile:

There is nothing that can say negative about tube buddy, I don't even mind the pricing. It's worth the money.

Yann I.
Consultant in Finnland
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

A must-have tool for anyone creating content for YouTube

5 letztes Jahr

Vorteile:

TubeBuddy is by far the best tool I have found out about and use to make the most out of YouTube and the video content I publish on the platform. Of all the different things included in the TubeBuddy toolkit (and there are many!), my favorite ones have to do with video SEO. In particular, I really like SEO Studio, Search Positions/Rankings, Keyword Explorer and Search Explorer. Thanks to these features, I'm able to see what people are search for on YouTube, optimize my video content accordingly, and see what I can do to make my content rank higher. If you produce videos, then you want to have as many eyeballs on it as possible...and TubeBuddy let's you make the most out of the #1 video platform and 2nd largest search engine in the world!

Nachteile:

The one thing I'm not a fan of is the fact that, despite having a Pro TubeBuddy account, I still don't get access to any of the bulk processing features. Sure, this is a decision the company made, but I think that one of the things a video creator wants to be able to do is to better streamline his/her overall video production workflow – and being able to take care of several things in bulk would be really useful... but this doesn't happen unless you use a certain membership plan.

Abdul M.
Abdul M.
YouTuber in Pakistan
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

The #1 YouTube SEO Tool

5 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I am a YouTuber and this tool really helps to rank better or even best in search. Before TubeBuddy it was a very hard thing to understand how to rank better in search or on first page but after using this tool I was able to rank my videos on YouTube's first page. This tool changed my whole YouTube channel ranking and helped me to improve my channel placing.

Vorteile:

TubeBuddy really accelerates my YouTube views & helps me to get my videos on top of the search. While uploading it also suggest you the best keywords for your video which can help you rank better on YouTube as well as on Google search. Also it gives you a full YouTube SEO check list which can result getting more views on your videos. It also helps to see your video performance in deep and you can also check your competitors keywords on similar videos which will again increase your chances to get on top of search. Their thumbnail maker helps you to make the best Thumbnails for your videos during uploading.

Nachteile:

TubeBuddy is a great tool for those who want their channel successful. Currently "No-Cons" for this tool.

Dysiree R.
Dysiree R.
Executive manager in Kanada
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

TubeBuddy for the WIN

5 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Over TubeBuddy will legitly increase traffic on your channel when used strategically and used the right way.

Vorteile:

I like how we were able to grow our Channel with tubebuddy, It's very helpful specially in strategizing on what primary/secondary keywords and or tags that will pay off and will drive traffic to the website. I also love how they give a different price (**lower price**) when you indicate that you are just a beginner, you get the service for half the price, which I think is very nice of them. You also get a 3months free service if you avail of any seminars or training they are in partnership with (e.g Youtube for Bosses).

Nachteile:

The only problem I encountered with TubeBuddy is during the setup process, it could be really tricky. It might not work on your chrome with a different account that is already synced with gooogle and youtube, you may end up reinstalling a new chrome then redownloading the tubebuddy, then it should work just fine after. Also, It would be really great if TubeBuddy would support a Safari Extension, I think that would be awesome.

Ed C.
YouTube Marketing Manager in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Great tool, couldn't imagine YouTube channel management at scale without it

4 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Automation of time-consuming jobs with an easy to use interface and plugin via chrome extension. Backend manager portal could be better, particularly for managing high volumes of channels rather than 1 or 2 individual ones.

Vorteile:

Number of features that are clearly designed by someone that knows and as used YouTube. Is great for managing channels with high volumes of content and for performing take over overhauls.

Nachteile:

Licensing can be tricky with multiple users and channels with channels becoming 'attached' to logins rather than products being applied globally. Unsure if this is addressed with top tier access but is not with 'star' level. Support was extremely helpful in assisting with setup.

Verifizierter Rezensent
CEO in Brasilien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Internet, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

The best SEO tool for YouTube

5 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: TubeBuddy will not do a miracle. But if you’re doing quality work, it can help you increase your channel’s reach. As content creators, we need to help YouTube's algorithm understand our content and recommend our videos. And that is what the tool will help. It will be useful for you to find ranking opportunities in the YouTube search. It also helps to choose good thumbnails based on the competition. In addition to the extra features, which help a lot, from copyright-free music for videos to templates to create final screens on videos in a professional way. From a small channel to a channel that already has many subscribers, using TubeBuddy will enhance your results.

Vorteile:

I was surprised by each feature that the tool provides. For example, just with the search trend tab, I was able to publish the best video on my channel (it remains the most watched). Also the extra features are excellent, I use the songs that are included in the TubeBuddy partner and my videos are much more interesting. Also, keyword research based on my channel is an excellent resource, which I use a lot and after hiring this tool my results have increased a lot.

Nachteile:

The only difficulty I had was getting used to all the features of the tool. But I used the videos from the TubeBuddy channel on YouTube to learn how to use the tool. Always learning and practicing, and today I can do SEO on my videos without much difficulty.

Ceyhun M.
Ceyhun M.
Credit Specialist in Aserbaidschan
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Bankwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Easy tool for optimizing your youtube channel with a lot of features

4 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: After using TubeBuddy, subscriber and view count of my youtube channel increased in a significant level.

Vorteile:

I have a youtube channel and I upload videos to my channel regularly. But unfortunately creating new content is not always enough for getting many views. TubeBuddy helped me to solve this issue very easily. After installing TubeBuddy I get personalized suggestions for my youtube videos which made my channel and videos more viral. It also provides realtime detailed statistics on the right corner of the video which you are watching. It is my most liked feature of TubeBuddy. I watch to similar videos and see trending tags on such videos and apply it to my own videos. After using TubeBuddy my videos got more views than before.

Nachteile:

For me the least side of Tubebuddy is sign in requirement. It doesn’t show any statistics before signing in. It is not big problem, but some people might want to test before signing in.

Revanth S.
Revanth S.
Application engineer in Indien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

A Software and Extension built to get Success on YouTube

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The Experience is Amazing, I love the tag system given by TubeBuddy, it shows the ranking of my tags ad well as others too whenever I visit their video.

Vorteile:

TubeBuddy is must for any YouTube creator, it's Extension more famous than application. The best use of this tool is Keyword Research and its even free. Not just this TubeBuddy come a bunch of features which are like designed to get success in YouTube Channel. It has many amazing features like showing Tag ranks, Live subscriber count, filtering the comments, Tracking the video etc.

Nachteile:

We get a free version which has a lot of features but so many features can be used for limited number of time in a day, this is difficult for new YouTubers who cannot spend money for continuous persistence.

Fraser C.
Fraser C.
Founder and Publisher of Universe Today in Kanada
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Fills in the missing pieces in managing your YouTube account.

5 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: It allows me to stay engaged with my YouTube audience at scale.

Vorteile:

The most important functionality, the one that makes this a killer app is the ability to filter your YouTube comments quickly to find the comments and questions that you haven't answered yet. Even though YouTube wants you to be engaged with your audience, it actually makes it incredibly difficult to do it at scale. TubeBuddy fixes that.

Nachteile:

I don't personally get much value from other functionality of the service. Tag suggestions are nice, other mass edit tools are cool, but the filtering comments is so powerful this is a must have for me.

Nathan G.
Content Creator in Kanada
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

A must as a YouTube content creator

5 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: The TubeBuddy team is super awesome & very helpful. The community is great for discussion, support & everything.

Vorteile:

Very versatile, lots of functionality & very helpful for improving your SEO in YouTube videos. You can even do some nice research on video tags & trending topics. Create thumbnails directly on YouTube & more. Both free & paid options.

Nachteile:

There are some features that it doesn't have, like flipping an image in the thumbnail creator & it would be kinda nice if some features weren't necessarily paid. But that's nitpicking, TubeBuddy is great!

Sudheer K.
Gamer On YouTube in Indien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Internet, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Very Useful Product , I Really Like The Trail Program in TubeBuddy

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I really recommend using this with other apps as well to improve on youtube. if you are struggling on youtube this will make things easy for you

Vorteile:

Tube Buddy is very easy to install and comes with a free version which I really like. I am using it for 3 years it helped me gain over 180k subscribers. There are many features like keywords and even tells you SEO rank and helps you to optimize the video.

Nachteile:

so far good product but other companies are providing more features in the free version.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Content Creator in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
E-Learning, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In an every changing youtube atmosphere, TubeBuddy continues to deliver.

4 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Very positive. I believe my channel has grown because of the ease I have had in terms of keeping up with certain stats on my YouTube channel.

Vorteile:

It is super easy for me to get quick stats and analytics of my YT channel. Sure, most of these things can be found deep in the YT creator studio, but TubeBuddy makes them front and center. UPLOAD DEFAULTS are fantastic as well.

Nachteile:

As YouTube changes, TubeBuddy has to change as well. This is not their fault, but the rollover during these changes does take time.

Mujib J.
owner in Trinidad und Tobago
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

awesome

5 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: overall my experience has been absolutely amazing ensuring much better video performance in quick time

Vorteile:

The ability to rate your video's performance for YouTubers, With Tubebuddy the very easy points system, follows you throughout the uploading process it analyzes your video ensuring that thumbnail to keywords are relevant and it even gives you alerts about risk of demonetization and much more, all of this at very reasonable price for such a top-notched software

Nachteile:

because of the amount of information available, you may run the risk of over-optimizing wanting to achieve a perfect score at times

Syed R.
Senior Data Manager in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

TubeBuddy is a smart SEO tool to grow YouTube channel

5 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: My overall experience with TubeBuddy is wonderful. Because I really enjoy to use it and it's really easy to use. TubeBuddy helps to grow my YouTube channel from various aspects.

Vorteile:

TubeBuddy is such a versatile tool to work with. This is a kind of a third party to develop your YouTube channel in the right way. TubeBuddy helps to find the keywords for your videos which amazing. Because it's really tough to find proper keywords. You can easily check the video analytics with it. To check the COPPA status of your channel with TubeBuddy is a matter of a minute. If anyone wants to compare the channel with others it's easy with TubeBuddy. I am using this tool from a long time and it made my job very easy.

Nachteile:

To install TubeBuddy is not always easy for everyone . I would say it's tricky to download. The keywords TubeBuddy shows are not always perfect. It can be more improved. However, I utilized the given keywords