Über Nifty

Nifty ist eine herausragende Aufgabenmanagementanwendung, um Aufgaben zu planen, Workflows zu automatisieren und Ziele in einem kollaborativen Arbeitsbereich zu verfolgen.

Erfahre mehr über Nifty

I like the integration with Zoom. And also really love the UI/UX.

CNAME has long been delayed its still on their road map for a long time.

Bewertungen zu Nifty

Nifty hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 420 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Nifty bereits verwendet?

Alberto

Grant
Grant
Financial Adviser in Australien
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Really easy to use project management tool

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Nifty is really competitively priced and has a lot of features for small and larger businesses. The UI is easy to navigate and it has a dedicated desktop app so you don't need to have yet another tab open in your browser. There's a generous free plan for people who don't have complex needs or just want to try it out, but the subscription cost isn't excessive for full features.

I'm a beginner with using Nifty, and although there are a lot of FAQ guides which cater to many different use cases, it still takes time to figure out exactly how to set everything up. Once everything is up and running, though, it works well.

Kelly
Kelly
Design Engineering Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

With Nifty we unify project management with collaboration

Kommentare: Nifty has been a game-changer for us. As a result of their usefulness in facilitating communication and streamlining document management, Collaborative Docs have quickly become an integral element of our project workflows. Our document sharing has reached new heights because to Nifty.

Nifty's Docs is the best way to work together with other people. There is no longer a need for users to turn to third-party applications to share documents because this platform supports real-time document editing and commenting. The integration of Docs with project milestones and activities ensures that the necessary documentation is always within reach.

Nifty's document collaboration features are top-notch, but the document versioning mechanism might use some improvement. The experience of working on collaborative documents as a whole would benefit from enhancements to the tracking of changes and the management of document versions.

Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Project Management tool and Team collobration

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Over all its good experience but today there are lots of tools in market which is better then this. but i got lifetime deal at $600 so that is plus point that i am still using it.

There are lots of good project management tool but the main problem is chat with team and project management, nifty has both in one place. so its best tool at the moment when i buy it.

there are still lots if issues, bugs, and system downtime also notification is not working properly. so they need to improve it.

Hossam
Hossam
CEO in Saudi-Arabien
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Think well before you buy

Kommentare: Unfortunately the app looks promising but the overall experience wasted a lot of my time and main reason because of customer support.

the user interface is friendly and you can understand it quickly

1-Their database management and recording user data, for example, have an issue of duplication, and if you created a workspace and then deleted you will not be able to use this name again and the nifty system will keep sending you notifications about It like it still exists. 2-Customer support is not professional and most of the time they take around 4-5 days to reply to your questions. This is the main reason I left the App.

Genshakah
Entrepreneur in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Streamlined Collaboration With Nifty

Kommentare: its integration options and intuitive interface make it a reliable choice for modern teams aiming for effective collaboration.

Niftys Team Communication offers a streamlined collaboration experience with real-time messaging, file sharing, and project management tools.

What I like list is the occasional glitches.

Atis
Atis
n/a in Deutschland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Great project management software

Kommentare: It is easy to use and flexible product. Software is matured and well done, has all main functionality project management tool would need. I find it easy to do project and task management for myself. It also has a good project collaboration functions but I haven't tried them yet as I use it only for my personal needs.

- It is easy to use yet flexible product.- integrates with Zapier and Pabbly for automations- natively integrates with Google Docs and Calendar- you can do empbeds from other other tools (e.g. Miro) to have relevant information in one place- different views for tasks: list, kanban etc.

- tagging functionality can be better, more flexible- native document function is very basic - but you can use Google docs so it is not really important- forms are not offered with standard plans and need to be bought as addon seperately- there are only tasks and subtasks - more levels of subtasks would be handy- while you can set anything as a task status, the built in logic of backlog->doing->done remains built-in

Ralitsa
Ralitsa
Conversion Copywriter in Dänemark

Forget Asana and Trello when you have Nifty

Kommentare: Nifty is my go-to project management tool both for my business. Switching from Asana was super smooth and I was able to transfer all of my projects exactly as they were, with all my numerous notes, too. The other great thing about Nifty is that you can work on Google docs within the app. It's not something I actively use, but it's quite handy if you want to share docs with someone without sharing dozens of links in one go. The templates and the customization of Nifty in general are absolutely amazing. Since I set up my workflow and everything I needed inside the app, I've never looked back.

Since I started using Nifty after looking for an Asana alternative, I haven't looked back. I start my day by firing it up and keeping all my focus-tasks for the day in front of me. I am pretty minimalistic with my setup and don't like a lot of fancy stuff, so I know I'm not even using half of what's available. But that's what makes Nifty perfect for me. I've also created my own super basic custom CRM to keep track of new leads and any client-related projects I'm working on alongside my own.

One things I'd love is fr the time tracker tool to be a little more intuitive. Right now, tracking time or even manually editing or adding time when you've forgotten to start the timer is a bit cumbersome. I'd also like to have more customization options for those custom tags because the color palette is limited and it leads to occasionally messing up some tags.

Viktor
Viktor
CEO in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great project management app, support could be improved

Kommentare: I've been using Nifty for over 2.5 years now. It's a great, customizable project management app that helps our team stay organized and get work done. I like the UI, it's easy to understand and easy to use. Minimal learning curve for users. They continue to add new features every month, very active development.The product is great, they just need to improve customer support follow-through until resolution.

Nifty offers a friendly UI to manage projects, tasks, and collaboration tools. It's easy to create projects from templates, create and manage tasks, embed various content in tasks, use markdown in task descriptions and comments, and know who's working on what and the status of projects and tasks.UI is very fast, one of the main reasons I chose Nifty and switched from Plutio. Navigating from project to project, opening and managing tasks, etc., is very fast. It saves time.It's a complete and customizable project management solution.

I like Nifty. It offers everything I need. My main issue is with support. Occasionally, there are bugs. But that's the nature of SaaS businesses, and I don't consider it a negative if they are fixed. So when I contact support, it can be frustrating when they disappear and don't reply. I often have to initiate a new conversation in Intercom to get an update on an issue they stopped replying to over email. For example, the most recent issue with overdue notifications for recurring tasks was fixed, and I replied to them confirming it was fixed. But I also reported another bug with markdown formatting. No reply. 10 days later, I sent an email to get an update, and one day later, still no reply.Luckily, Nifty works 99% of the time, so I don't have to contact support often. They need to improve their support follow-through and resolve tickets.

Erik
Erik
Executive Director in Spanien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent & affordable project management tool

Kommentare: I use Nifty to run a fairly large team of volunteers and interns, who are essential to helping us get our work done. There is no way we could afford licenses for all these occasional users, so the guest allowance really helps. And besides that, the usability of the tool is excellent.

Nifty is a great tool. Its feature set is comprehensive and intuitive to use. We've tried Clickup, Asana and Monday and for whatever reason, those other tools just never took with our team. I love the collaborative "nifty documents". And the mobile app works great - duplicates the website experience very well.

Guests cannot chat with each other - only the account admin. So it's not quite a Slack replacer, which we really wanted to get away from. They can talk in the Discussions area of a project, however. Also, you have to attach a google document by creating it FIRST inside Nifty. It doesn't work well to try and attached a pre-existing google document when you are in Nifty. Also, I'd like more markup features on the Nifty docs pages - like highlighting, and a better commenting experience.

Brandon
Brandon
Sales Specialist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Complete system for project management

Kommentare: The ability to view tasks in a variety of formats, including Kanban boards, lists, and timelines, as well as participate in group discussions and share files, helps teams work together effectively. Nifty also makes it simple to set up appointments because to its compatibility with other calendaring apps like Google and Outlook.

Nifty's ability to centralize all of the core elements of project management into a single platform has been invaluable in facilitating my work with a wide variety of teams and clients.

If you're not used to working with project management software, the interface may seem complicated at first. Some sophisticated project management tools, such as time and money tracking, might not be available on this platform.

Joshua
Director in Singapur
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The absolute best project management software you will ever use

There are so many pros, I'm not sure where to begin. The experience of the tool so far gives me the vibe that the tool is very mature, but the team is very adaptive and open to new ideas without compromising on their vision. Qualities I can definitely stand behind. So anyway, back to the pros: - Beautiful and FAST interface: When staring at something all day, you want something great to look at. - Fool proof UX: Everything is so easy to use and intuitive. - Milestones Swimlane View: Changed my life and way of doing things - Dark Mode: A must have for me - iOS App: Makes my life a ton easier - Zoom Integration: I wonder why so many other PM tools didn't think of this - Recurring Task, dependencies, and the list goes on so I won't bore you. If I could only praise one thing, I would give mad props to the Nifty team. They have rolled out multiple updates in the span of a month, and have been extremely involved with their community. Every issue I encountered was fixed, and every question I asked was promptly replied.

There's only 1 con so far that I encountered. The ability to export to other PM tools. Sometimes we get clients who specifically want to manage their project on Trello or Asana. It would be great if we could export our pre-existing task templates and milestones across for such use cases. It's easy to port in, but not easy (for not) to export out. However, I understand they are already working on this, so we'll just have to wait.

Brent
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Modern, forward-facing project management with a gorgeous interface

Kommentare: I love using Nifty. It is clean, they are always updating the software, and it has been well supported. I enjoy having a task management app that is full-featured but doesn't run slow. 99% of what I need is already there, and I'm finding new features all the time that I get usage out of. The interface, the client portal features, and more make it really enjoyable and flexible for the way I use it, which is to manage client projects and tasks while also having a place for documents and agreements and embedding analytics for clients to see all in one place.

I love how well laid out Nifty is. Everything is very clean and easy to see, easy to read, and a joy to use. The site is snappy and not slow like many other tools I've used. Nifty has almost every feature I need, minus a couple of organizational features. But I'm able to manage as many projects as I need, create custom tables and fields, and even have a client portal where I can let clients see and manage tasks, documents, and even embed things like reports, videos and pretty much anything else that can be embedded. I also love how you can use cName so put your whole Nifty account into your own custom domain on your site, which looks better for clients. This is AMAZING in a tool of this price.

I really wish there was one more level of nesting for projects, so I can have multiple projects under a single brand. It's not terrible as I can create multiple portfolios and put them inside it. But one more level would allow me to organize things a little better, which is the only thing I miss from my previous task management app. I would also love to have the ability to embed a pre-sorted "finished tasks" view easily. Right now, it doesn't properly sort tasks when your client visits a shared view. The email system where you can add tasks and documents through email works most of the time, but I've had it not add things a few times.

Jordan
Founder & CEO in USA
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Value Project Management App

Kommentare: Nifty allows us to have a place where we can get all ideas out of our heads, and into a place where they can be prioritized and where we can create action plans for each item. We're so glad to have a tool as robust and powerful as Nifty!

Nifty is more than we could hope for, at the price point. The best part about Nifty is how quickly they are releasing new features to improve their product. Their support team is second to none, as well. We get responses almost instantaneously, every time we need help with something. In terms of features and functionality, this app has it all!

There is only ONE THING that we truly have a gripe about, with Nifty. The SEARCH algorithm is not great. There's so many times we're searching for something and just can't find the thing we're searching for, despite knowing that we're using the correct keyword. I would LOVE to see them implement an Algolia search tool within nifty, or do something to create a better COMPREHENSIVE search function. If a word exists somewhere in a task, comment, native doc, google doc, sub-task, tag, project name, milestone, etc.... we should be able to quickly and easily find it. This is the only CON that we've run into with Nifty, time and time again.

Jose
CEO in Brasilien

Boost Your Productivity with Nifty

Kommentare: I try to use Nifty in Desktop and Mobile. Also use with another computers, that help me to use a remote desktop to manage tasks, the DOCs help in this way too. We can open a new document in google docs and start from anywhere any project.

I used Click Up and Monday, and the similarity is a pro. Bisides that, its a unique app, that help me to boost my productivity. I will try to use the API with N8N to automate some tasks (with Nifty you have the option of automation also).The customer support also is very responsive team with questions.

Portfolios and projects could have some customization to organize, we can only organize with the A-Z. It could be a drag and drop.

Joel
Owner/Creative Director in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Giving bigger companies in the PM space a run for their money!

Kommentare: I think Nifty is something people should pay attention to, especially if you are working remotely and want to manage a team. The support is very responsive, and I hope that they always will. They are eager to listen to your feedback, and seem to care about wanting your business. It's not the perfect platform for us as of yet, but it's definitely moving in that direction. We are moving away from Asana, and will put our faith in Nifty to scale with us.

Time tracking that is integrated with team/client chat with Zoom integrated is our favourite features, The rest is very similar to what you would find on other PM competitors. We also love that we can create Gdocs right inside the app.

The iPad app sucks, I know there are plans this year to specifically address that, but currently, it's just what you see on the iPhone. In the next week, there will be a push for an iPad version, but their new experience may not roll out until the end of 2020. The other major issue that is beyond their control, but the comments from Asana when you import everything doesn't transfer, and the setup or structure also doesn't import. SO each time, it resets your structure if you are transitioning over.

Akhil
CEO & Founder in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for Project Management, Team and Client Collaboration

Kommentare: I have used many project management tools like Asana, Zoho Projects, and Trello. But, Nifty is the best I ever used. Now I can easily collaborate with my team, organize projects, collaborate with my clients. Highly recommended!

Finding an all in one project management tool is a really hard thing. As an agency owner, I can say that this is best project management platform you can get it with this price. I found many unique features that are missing in popular project management tools. For example, the overview page that shows task breakdowns, direct messaging, pre-created project templates, and more! Most importantly, I really love the beautiful UI. The dark mode is really helpful for me!

Some of the features need to be improved, especially the guest features. Adding features like owner or admin can communicate with guests directly via messaging, customizing guest's permissions in projects, etc.

Vincent
Director in Dominikanische Republik

Very good alternative to Monday.com

Kommentare: Very happy with Nifty in general. I would recommend it to individuals or companies looking for an alternative to Monday.com.

Nifty offers many options and views to follow up your projects (Kanban, Lists, timeline, etc.). Also, the mobile app is very useful.

Nifty is so complete that you will need to follow the tutorials in order to make the most of it.

Sarah
Sarah
System Administrator in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A Powerful Program for Managing Projects

Kommentare: It's useful for reporting automation and project management. It's useful to work with other divisions to address issues or complete projects. The ability to sync with popular services like Google and Microsoft's Outlook is really helpful.

By centralizing all aspects of project management, it facilitates increased output. As an alternative to using multiple programs, it allows you to keep track of your conversations, tasks, files, and objectives, among other things. Nifty's characteristics allow for significant productivity and revenue increases when put to use. Useful for making sure nothing has been overlooked and that everything is organized as needed.

The amount of storage available is inadequate, and the UI is not particularly appealing. Many users would benefit from greater support for connecting via social media.

Diego
Marketing Freelancer in Spanien

Amazing project management software

Kommentare: I simply love Nifty. It is my day to day management tool and makes my life so much easier. I would say is something in between Trello and Asana. It is more much more advanced than Trello but keeping it's simplicity and has pretty much the same features than Asana but with a better UX.

You can change views to see your tasks in a Kaban view, task list, milestones, Gannt project view, etc. But the best thing is that you can have a calendar view with all the tasks of the day/week/month. It has a really good UX and a mobile app to manage everything from your phone. It allows you to see either the teams workload or only your workload which can be especially useful for project managers. It also has many collaborative speaces. You can have conversations either at a task level or at the project level. You can share there links, files, resources... and it also has a specific workspace to share files and have all the project files that you need in one space.

Overall it has a great UX but there's a few things that could be improved. The calendar view is still a bit basic. I miss having tasks in different colors to prioritise and time-block properly. However, the product has a roadmap and is constantly impoving so I'm sure this is something we will see soon.

Codrut
Developer in Rumänien
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Maximizing Efficiency and amazing alternative for Asana

Kommentare: Firstly, the ability to create tasks and invite partners to collaborate is a key feature that sets your platform apart. It makes it easy for teams to work together on a project, keeping everyone in the loop and ensuring that tasks are completed on time.The time tracking feature is a game-changer. It makes it easy to monitor progress and keep track of how much time is being spent on each task. This helps ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget, and it also provides valuable insights into how the team is working.Overall, your project management platform is absolutely amazing. It offers all of the key features that are essential for effective project management, and it does so in a way that is user-friendly and easy to use. Whether you are working on a small project or a large-scale project, this platform is the perfect tool to help you stay organized and on track. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a powerful project management tool.

The ability to create tasks and invite partners to collaborate is an excellent feature that enables effective communication among team members.The time tracking feature is incredibly valuable and provides useful insights into how much time is being spent on each task.The platform is user-friendly and easy to use, making it accessible for team members with varying levels of technical expertise.The platform offers a wide range of customization options that allow teams to tailor their workflows to their unique needs and preferences.

The platform's extensive customization options can be overwhelming for some users, particularly those who are new to project management software.While the time tracking feature is valuable, it may not be necessary for all projects, and some users may find it distracting or cumbersome.The platform's pricing structure can be a bit confusing, particularly for teams that are new to project management software.On the mobile side there it's work to be done.

Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Manage Projects, Workflow, and Stay in Touch Easily

Kommentare: This business was founded about a year ago. We needed an intuitive tool to manage projects, share files, and communicate in real-time. We have found Nifty to be an excellent choice and a piece of our ability to achieve goals over the past year.

Nifty allows a great deal of automation at high levels. As a creative business it's important to be able to use our terminology, with the bonus of being able to create our own icons allowing easy at a glance location of projects. Workflow is simple to set up, yet allows for a great deal of detail, and most importantly when updated will automatically inform those affected. Finally there's real time chat right in the tool. Makes quick check-ins, questions, etc. effortless.

The highest level on the left hand side menu is a Project. Right now Projects are only indicated by a name. There are no colors, icons, etc. to differentiate them. I would love to have this be customizable. I would also like to see an improvement on the in-house document capability. We don't want to use Google Docs. Yet at times the lack of functionality within the program is frustrating.

Sherayn
General Manager in UK
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Nifty is great programming for administering portfolios, delineations, and messages.

Kommentare: I have used Nifty for business reasons and I imagined that it was valuable since it gives various workplaces under one spot. It is the best application to wander the board. It gives information about the undertaking and it helps with keeping an eye out for adventure improvement. It is maybe the best application for business reasons.

A prestigious application that is used wherever all through the world, it is my preferred programming like this application has incredible quality. It is significant for email promoting similarly as accommodating for a live talk where we can show up at each other viably and collaborate to complete endeavor at one phase. An astute part, the best bit of the application is the colossal number of a blend. Shrewd contains dashboard, this component is the current rundown. We can similarly say the dashboard is information the official gadget. It contains accomplishment following and it is a strong section in the endeavor the board since accomplishment shows the keys, and guide progress ahead. It gives a significant hold for a monetary master without made plans to trade, and the proportion of peril is close to nothing.

Nifty has some degree more noteworthy cost than trading the fundamental stock. Time decay is another drawback of cunning. On occasion budgetary expert needs to confront unlimited test since they don't have some other strategy to reduce the danger.

Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Useful project management that combines all of our most important tools

We used a number of rather simple tools like trello and a messenging application. None of them had all the things we wanted and if they did they had MUCH MUCH more than we would want and charged MUCH MUCH more. Nifty has had all the features we were using other services for. Tasks, project milestones, discussion, guest users, channels, integrations to tools we use - particularly git repos have all meet our needs. If you use a free version of trello for project management and are looking for something better without adding way more than you need this is a perfect fit. A super easy import from trello. Took 30 seconds

It is a little less developed than other tools out there - still growing. Updates and improvements are made quickly and the nifty team and support are great at listening to feedback. You may want something like zapier to integrate other items.

Carol
CEO in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Nifty, a nifty project management tool

Kommentare: Nifty proves itself as an effective project management tool with continuous enhancements over time. Previously, I thought it was very limiting due to the lack of API, which prevented me from being able to integrate it into my workflow with other tools that they don't integrate with. Although its interface could use simplification for better user experience (because it can look quite cluttered and overwhelming), its competitive pricing and generous feature availability even on the free plan makes it a worthy consideration!

- Continuous improvements and updates over the years, with several integrations and API added- More features available on the free plan compared to competitors like Asana- More simple and straightforward compared to apps like ClickUp, which is quite bloated- Better value for the price compared to the alternatives

- UI/UX might be a bit complicated for users accustomed to Asana- not the best for scrum methodology- the interface can feel cluttered, potentially disrupting workflow until you get used to it

Michela
Communication Manager in Italien
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Decent PM platform, wish it could also manage files/material

Kommentare: Honestly, I think that Nifty is a decent project management platform, but it is a bit far from the ideal platform our media agency would need. Sometimes I find it not so intuitive when I need to retrieve the files or the tasks we upload/enter. Also, notifications are not always precise and easy to manage: settings are a bit messy, and sometimes the links don't point to the exact spot I was tagged in.

I like the fact that Nifty is designed as a tool for workflow management and includes different features to help teams coordinate, monitor the task progress, and get the work done.

As a Media Agency, it would be easier if we could have both the actual files/material and the tasks/assignments on the same platform. However, Nifty is not designed to act as a storage platform.