Great team collaboration tool with solid solutions for client management

Bewertet am 13.11.2019
Tracey R.
Marketing Manager

Kommentare: Great team behind the platform. Super helpful. A fantastic alternative to other collaboration tools out there!

Vorteile: With Nifty, we are able to manage and connect our project team members in one creative workspace. This tool has helped us to improve our collaboration processes at both the team and client levels. Nifty has enabled us to move forward faster with more clarity, helping us meet deadlines with ease. An awesome feature is Nifty documents and files, which serve as a central hub of our content and document collaboration. There are many useful and practical features that are designed to make us more effective and efficient with managing our projects. We also like the fact that we can set milestones and the overview section is fantastic for tracking each project, its progress, and time frames. Another pro is the ability to import projects/ documents etc. from other apps, such as Trello and Asana.

Nachteile: We can't say we don't like anything in particular about Nifty! Perhaps the onboarding process could be improved slightly to give more in-app information (the platform uses tooltips) on navigating the software and how to explore all its features (because there is a myriad of awesome ones to explore!). There are links to external documents, but it would enhance the UX if more navigation is provided in-app. While intuitive to use (with an awesome UI that you can customize), the onboarding experience can be maximized to ensure users can get set up faster and start being productive. But

Collaborative and beyond!

Bewertet am 22.7.2019
Jeffery K.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Nifty enabled me to work in one workspace and has really helped my team be organized and accomplish its milestones.

Nachteile: The chats on web, mobile and other means are not always so in sync.

Great Tool! Gets me home an hour earlier!

Bewertet am 12.9.2019
David S.
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've tried every tool and this was best

Vorteile: The ease of use is fantastic had my employees using Nifty instantly!

Nachteile: Could use more integrations for my industry

Finally! The project management platform we've been looking for...

Bewertet am 15.1.2019
Consultant | Pacific Greenpreneurs Programme
internationale Angelegenheiten, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Feel like we've tried every project management platform the cloud has on offer - some have proven too complex and cumbersome (expensive bells and whistles we just don't need) or too simplistic for our requirements (we piece together 3-4 different platforms and zaps galore, so fragmented and inefficient). When we discovered Nifty we were overjoyed and it's been a seamless transition. The platform is robust, very intuitive and a pleasure to spend time in. The support team are excellent - very quick to respond, thorough in their answers and genuinely interested in having a dialogue with their customers.

Vorteile: + Strikes the perfect balance between big-picture planning (roadmap is fantastic) and the daily grind (tasks, files and collaboration).
+ Functionality without the bloat. Can take you from startup to scale.
+ Beautiful interface, very intuitive.
+ Excellent price-point! Worth every dollar.

Nachteile: No cons. A couple of very minor tweaks would be welcome, but nothing that would stop us using the platform. Plus anything we've queried is already on Nifty's short-term roadmap.

Best PM tool I've used yet

Bewertet am 15.8.2019
Micah F.
Front End Engineer
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall I am incredibly happy. Can't wait for them to explode.

Vorteile: I liked the ease of you, the gant charts made everything super helpful to plan. It works - which although all PM tools are supposed to, this one I felt made things clear and organized enough that our team used it and benefited from it.

Nachteile: I just wish it was more ubiquitous, had more integrations, and that I had it years ago!!! Early product but it's going to be great!

The all in one project management tool!

Bewertet am 4.12.2018
Ramesh K.
Chief Software Architect
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Nifty has the best of most of the tools on the market in one place. Our teams productivity monitoring and task tracking experience has improved significantly.

Vorteile: Automated milestone progress, amazing customer support, beautiful ux/ui. Nifty is a robust product that is super easy to use; focused on eliminating complexity.

Nachteile: Though this not a con, we would love to have Nifty provide new feature or ability to submit documents for customer approval.

The best project management software

Bewertet am 1.2.2019
Craig T.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: My experience has been nothing but positive. Introducing Nifty into my workflow for client management has been a game changer.

Vorteile: The ease of use for myself and my clients has been a huge advantage. I love that Nifty has such a small learning curve that I’ve never had to train my clients how to use it.

Nachteile: No cons now that there’s a way to see the overview of all project timelines. It’s everything I need.

Best PM Ever

Bewertet am 15.8.2019
Loan Consultant
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Enabled me to keep track of leads, active tasks expired tasks and view everything from a birds eye. Additionally the UI/UX is stellar.

Nachteile: Needed more integrations for my line of work.

Simple easy to use software, with minor lack of features

Bewertet am 8.2.2019
Yaser O.
COO

Kommentare: It is smooth and easy. Best 2 attribute that most of startups like. Genuinely enjoying it, and we are looking for the next update!

Vorteile: All in one place! the nifty team keeps providing new updates that extends current features. Easy and simple software. They even have mobile application, so you get notifications on the go!

Nachteile: There are many, but it might change after the date of this review, so double check. My only complain is lack of few features as: Native API for extensions (they support zapier, but it is not the best solution for integrations) and there is no rich text edit feature in docs. (Few days ago they had an update that added 5 features that I was missing. It keeps getting better)

Used on trial, trying to convince my boss to get it for the buisness.

Bewertet am 5.3.2019
Anton C.
Intern
Animation, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Nifty has been a great tool amongst many others my boss has tried to implement to improve productivity.

Vorteile: With the roadmap covering the overall progress of the tasks and collaborations, it's easy to keep track of a project as a whole. it works well without being too excessive on features. The interface is wonderful and elegant and ultimately for how useful it is, it's well priced.

Nachteile: The ability to draft a task for review by customers would be greatly appreciated.

Best app for your buck

Bewertet am 27.11.2018
Alex M.
CEO / Producer
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Myself and the team love it. We are using it for project development, marketing and content. We love the app.

Vorteile: I compared project management for months. I have tried the really expensive ones and the free ones. Nifty compares to the high end project management tools since it has much more than what you could expect for the price range. The user interface it’s what it attracts me the most since I was about to sign up with Monday before I saw Nifty. I totally recommend Nifty.

Nachteile: The user interface is great, however, I would like the interface to occupy more screen room when it comes working on the specific folder ( project ) I choose. Minor details.

Everything in one place

Bewertet am 10.2.2019
Arnaud S.
Engineering lead

Vorteile: I kept looking for software which is more powerful than a trellis board, but doesn’t take a full time trained professional to manage (looking at you Jira!) Nifty fits that perfectly. It’s made a world of a difference to coordination in the team, makes it super easy to build estimated project dependencies and timelines, and most importantly is easy enough to use that you keep those estimates up to date!

Nachteile: Nifty is still early! There are some bugs and slowness, but the team has really impressed me with how fast they are to respond to feedback by shipping fixes or updates.

It's very Nifty

Bewertet am 15.5.2019
Architectural Graduate
Architektur & Planung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The software works as it should, we have never encountered bugs or errors. The team is always quick to help with queries through the chat and are constantly taking feedback on how to upgrade and improve their product.

Vorteile: The intuitive interface and shallow learning curve meant that everyone in the office picked it up on their first sitting.

Nachteile: A little more customisation would be great, ie be able to move the different project structure levels between each other. To be able to track tasks on the calendar the same way milestones are tracked and dependent.

Mac of Project Management!

Aviva K.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The User experience and design was spectacular! It enabled my entire team to begin using and understanding the tool instantly.

Nachteile: Would like to see more integrations, looks like there will wait them out because nothing better on market as of now.

Great user experience and solid functions.

Bewertet am 9.2.2019
Christopher H.
Technical Officer
Kosmetik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The user experience is great and much better than other similar platforms I have tried.

Nachteile: There are certain functionalities that still have room for improvements.
1. The members activities, the idea is great but it would be great to have more of a "history" of activities rather than only the latest ones.
2. The documents editing is quite basic and is lacking features to replace platforms such as Google Docs or Dropbox Paper.

Nifty Review - Students Group

Bewertet am 17.4.2019
Raji S.
Project Leader
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: All in all everything is structured and in place. Thus there is no distraction like switching from tool to tool like we used to before.

Vorteile: The All-in-One structure of this software! It was really difficult to have an overview over every tool we used to before e.g. slack, trello, asana, drive etc.
Another point is the milestone overview feature as gantt diagram.

Nachteile: Sometimes the Google Documents and Sheets is not function properly.

Really great software!

Joseph S.
Data team
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Extremely effective in creating a clear and comprehensive platform to communicate within the work place.

Nachteile: I am hoping for more integrations, but more to come in future.

Daily tracking of UX/VD team.

Bewertet am 20.11.2018
Santiago V.
Tech Manager
Bankwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: - Simplicity
- Easy to use
- Clean UI
- Milestones make the difference.

Nachteile: - Adding some Color tags would help to identify risks or progress
- The ability to link somehow to google docs, slides, etc. (we all work on google emails and drive)
- Milestones can be improved with a deep sense of status and progress colours.

von Nifty Technologies an 27.11.2018

Hi Santiago!

Thanks so much for your review.

We're definitely looking to implement color tags down the road. Thanks for the input!

I noticed you put a "0" for Customer Support -- have you found our help center and customer support underwhelming?

Similarly, do you feel Nifty is poor value for money as your review indicates?

It feels like a glove!

Bewertet am 11.12.2018
Jesus L.
Senior Web Developer

Kommentare: I was afraid "not knowing the tool" when I dropped by on it for a project... it was kinda funny at the end, because I already know how to do things, and I didn't missed any other tool I've used before. I'm eager to use it more and experience the new features as they come by

Vorteile: Very intuitive UI, Nifty team seems to have a lot of experience using project management tools; the app is full of features, a real "all in one" for project management... the response to actions is quick, works as expected and beyond.

Nachteile: I really miss the time tracking feature, however, I've read they're working on it, what will be amazing. Nifty team seems to listen their user base and the project is evolving according their needs

Good Software

Bewertet am 8.2.2019
Mobile Developer

Vorteile: Easy to use, pleasant user experience. It can be used immediately.

Nachteile: I would like to have a desktop app for it

von Nifty Technologies an 25.2.2019

Hi there,

Thank you for being a Nifty customer, we appreciate your excellent feedback. Just to clarify, our desktop apps are available for both the Mac & Windows OS and can be downloaded here: https://niftypm.com/apps

Sincerely,
Team Nifty

Loving the experience so far, bravo 👏🏾

Bewertet am 19.11.2018
Brandon L.
CPO
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: So far my experience has been great, I’ve already recommended it to 3 people. Would be cool if there was a affiliate program. Highly responsive support team and constantly improving the product. The UX is better than anything I’ve used so far. Loving the direction the team is going and feel grateful to be with them early in their journey. I think it’s only going to get better.

Vorteile: Gif functionality, how everything functions on the same interface and the general UX.

Nachteile: Loadtimes and docs functionality can be improved.

Nifty Review

Bewertet am 3.12.2018
Nicholas C.
Software Engineer
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Vorteile: - very intuitive interface
- easy to get up and running
- integrates everything into one application rather than being spread out over various (i.e., Slack, BaseCamp, Dropbox, Trello)

Nachteile: - pricing mechanism means that it is only a feasible solution for decently sized teams

Tried everything, until this tool!

Bewertet am 14.7.2019
Ken N.
Managing Director
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The collaboration amongst team members was nothing like I have ever experienced along with, task assignment and management.

Nachteile: The web app occasionally glitched until it system updated.

Great Program!

COO
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy to use, very user friendly for my people who are bad at computers.

Nachteile: I loved this software and love how they are really on top of what it needs to do.

Aptly named - Nifty is the next big thing in product management

Bewertet am 21.2.2019
Bella W.
Writer
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Nifty takes care of every aspect of project management. I definitely recommend this software to any business.

Vorteile: Super easy to set up, and a huge help with project deadlines and team communication. The roadmap feature is the perfect way to reflect on your work as well.

Nachteile: There are no huge cons, but it would be great if there was a better way to use the app on mobile.