Über Nifty

Nifty ist ein Tool für Projektmanagement und Teamkommunikation, mit dem du alle deine Projekte auf einfache, unterhaltsame und effiziente Weise verwalten kannst.

Erfahre mehr über Nifty

James L.
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.6.2020

"Stands out as a very nice alternative to better known project management and collaboration apps"

Kommentare: Very good on boarding email series and live chat support is very responsive.

Vorteile: These guys have built a very well thought-out app in terms of functionality and they have done it in a way that includes a beautiful UI/UX which is not the case with many better known solutions. Things I love so far: * High level of control with project management but simple interface
* Project management alongside team/project chat, create google docs NATIVELY within Nifty, file storage/sharing, shared calendars
* Ability to share some parts and hide other parts of a project with collaborators
* Seems to be designed in a way that makes it a great tool for both technical teams & product/corporate teams
* Comes with native Mac App, Android App, iPhone App

Nachteile: Would be nice to see more native integrations rather than relying too heavily on Zapier which is pricey.

• Bewertet am 6.6.2020
Joel K.
Owner/Creative Director
  • Bewertet am 11.6.2020

"Giving bigger companies in the PM space a run for their money!"

Kommentare: I think Nifty is something people should pay attention to, especially if you are working remotely and want to manage a team. The support is very responsive, and I hope that they always will. They are eager to listen to your feedback, and seem to care about wanting your business. It's not the perfect platform for us as of yet, but it's definitely moving in that direction. We are moving away from Asana, and will put our faith in Nifty to scale with us.

Vorteile: Time tracking that is integrated with team/client chat with Zoom integrated is our favourite features, The rest is very similar to what you would find on other PM competitors. We also love that we can create Gdocs right inside the app.

Nachteile: The iPad app sucks, I know there are plans this year to specifically address that, but currently, it's just what you see on the iPhone. In the next week, there will be a push for an iPad version, but their new experience may not roll out until the end of 2020. The other major issue that is beyond their control, but the comments from Asana when you import everything doesn't transfer, and the setup or structure also doesn't import. SO each time, it resets your structure if you are transitioning over.

• Bewertet am 11.6.2020
Santiago V.
Tech Manager
Bankwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.11.2018

"Daily tracking of UX/VD team."

Vorteile: - Simplicity
- Easy to use
- Clean UI
- Milestones make the difference.

Nachteile: - Adding some Color tags would help to identify risks or progress
- The ability to link somehow to google docs, slides, etc. (we all work on google emails and drive)
- Milestones can be improved with a deep sense of status and progress colours.

von Nifty Technologies an 27.11.2018

Hi Santiago!

Thanks so much for your review.

We're definitely looking to implement color tags down the road. Thanks for the input!

I noticed you put a "0" for Customer Support -- have you found our help center and customer support underwhelming?

Similarly, do you feel Nifty is poor value for money as your review indicates?

• Bewertet am 20.11.2018
Adam R.
VP of Product
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.3.2020

"Nifty is a Must for PMs"

Vorteile: Before Nifty we used PivotalTracker. It was a mess. Engineers were duplicating tasks, QA didn't know what was ready for test, and my fellow department heads had no idea what was being released or when it was being released. Then we got Nifty, and everyone had clear visibility to their tasks, deadlines, and what needed to be done. Department heads and partners could plan releases efficiently. It was like everything just started working like it was supposed to. If you build and ship software. You need Nifty to manage your projects.

Nachteile: Sprint velocity needs to be improved a bit, but it is on their road map. However, its current version of tracking user story points is better than Jira.

• Bewertet am 31.3.2020
Belen C.
Program Manager
Design, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.1.2020

"The tool that helped manage 11 projects at the time"

Kommentare: We're a design studio working with startups and corporates to improve their user experiences and visual interfaces, as well as service design. We manage several projects per month and Nifty helped me as the unique Program Manager at the studio, to manage all the projects we have, being very accurate with their milestones, tasks and deadlines.

Vorteile: I love the milestones + tasks features, it gives me the possibility to map very clearly on time how we're doing on each project we have.

Nachteile: The learning curve might be challenging for certain roles that might benefit from it, it needs more help during the onboarding.

• Bewertet am 14.1.2020
Aviva K.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.8.2019

"Mac of Project Management!"

Vorteile: The User experience and design was spectacular! It enabled my entire team to begin using and understanding the tool instantly.

Nachteile: Would like to see more integrations, looks like there will wait them out because nothing better on market as of now.

• Bewertet am 14.8.2019
Albert P.
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.6.2020

"Best PM software for NGOs and small teams"

Kommentare: We needed a solution for effective project management with our small team. Nifty brings great possibilities to add details to tasks and also to add task dependencies and milestones. Great to switch between views (Kanban, List, Gantt).

Vorteile: + possibility to assign more than 1 person to a task
+ awesome and responsive support
+ neat and intuitive UI
+ customizable, I can switch off the chat function which we don't use so the UI stays sleek
+ dependencies and milestones
+ Gantt view
+ Great features like integrated time tracking and custom fields that allow us to customize tasks to our needs
+ compared to other pm software best pricing for small teams (flat rate not price per member)
+ discount for Non-Profits

Nachteile: - mobile app needs some improvement but I mainly use it on desktop anyway

• Bewertet am 16.6.2020
Gerry D.
  • Bewertet am 19.12.2019

"Client collaboration has never been easier"

Vorteile: Finally! With Nifty, our clients and team can collaborate in one work space. Now our processes are fully aligned with our to-dos, and we're finally making a step forward from messy email communication. It was really relieving for us that our clients actually love to use the tool and don't have a problem using it. Nifty is helping us understand what actually needs to be done and when. We're moving forward faster and with more clarity. One of the best features (and the place we get the majority of our work done) is the Nifty Project Discussions where we can communicate, share ideas and turn discussions into actionable projects.

Nachteile: Haven't noticed any so far. We're very happy with Nifty.

• Bewertet am 19.12.2019
David S.
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.9.2019

"Great Tool! Gets me home an hour earlier!"

Kommentare: I've tried every tool and this was best

Vorteile: The ease of use is fantastic had my employees using Nifty instantly!

Nachteile: Could use more integrations for my industry

• Bewertet am 12.9.2019
Micah F.
Front End Engineer
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.8.2019

"Best PM tool I've used yet"

Kommentare: Overall I am incredibly happy. Can't wait for them to explode.

Vorteile: I liked the ease of you, the gant charts made everything super helpful to plan. It works - which although all PM tools are supposed to, this one I felt made things clear and organized enough that our team used it and benefited from it.

Nachteile: I just wish it was more ubiquitous, had more integrations, and that I had it years ago!!! Early product but it's going to be great!

Tracey R.
Marketing Manager
  • Bewertet am 13.11.2019

"Great team collaboration tool with solid solutions for client management"

Kommentare: Great team behind the platform. Super helpful. A fantastic alternative to other collaboration tools out there!

Vorteile: With Nifty, we are able to manage and connect our project team members in one creative workspace. This tool has helped us to improve our collaboration processes at both the team and client levels. Nifty has enabled us to move forward faster with more clarity, helping us meet deadlines with ease. An awesome feature is Nifty documents and files, which serve as a central hub of our content and document collaboration. There are many useful and practical features that are designed to make us more effective and efficient with managing our projects. We also like the fact that we can set milestones and the overview section is fantastic for tracking each project, its progress, and time frames. Another pro is the ability to import projects/ documents etc. from other apps, such as Trello and Asana.

Nachteile: We can't say we don't like anything in particular about Nifty! Perhaps the onboarding process could be improved slightly to give more in-app information (the platform uses tooltips) on navigating the software and how to explore all its features (because there is a myriad of awesome ones to explore!). There are links to external documents, but it would enhance the UX if more navigation is provided in-app. While intuitive to use (with an awesome UI that you can customize), the onboarding experience can be maximized to ensure users can get set up faster and start being productive. But

• Bewertet am 13.11.2019
Gabriel T.
Product Designer
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.6.2020

"Great little find in a sea of many project management tools"

Kommentare: It's been great. As I mentioned, I have used so many management tools and I am happy to have stumbled on this little treasure of a management tool with so much ease in mind yet so much robust tools if I want to grow my project and team, Nifty looks to scale pretty well.

Vorteile: Hello, I am product designer (PD) working on a side app project with a friend. As a PD I have worked with so many different types of Project Management Tools, and found Nifty to be very easy to use right out of the box so to speak and the overall dashboard and UI are more intuitive than other management tools I have used.

Nachteile: I am just starting out with Nifty so at the moment I am enjoying the app and haven't found anything to be a headache or anything. If maybe a suggestion. Be awesome to have some sort of Figma Plugin where I can manage a design tasks in Figma. Just a random thought.

• Bewertet am 15.6.2020
Raven W.
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.2.2020

"Slick Product for Client Management"

Kommentare: I manage all of my teams and clients in Nifty. I love how they are constantly adding new features and integrations. This company is demonstrably passionate about continuous improvement, and I love it!

Vorteile: I love the abilities to organize by portfolios, add clients, track time, chat with my employees, create custom fields, basically everything.

Nachteile: *Sometimes* it can be a little glitchy, I'm guessing because they're always adding improvements and updates. But this isn't all that bad at all.

• Bewertet am 5.2.2020
Jeffery K.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.7.2019

"Collaborative and beyond!"

Vorteile: Nifty enabled me to work in one workspace and has really helped my team be organized and accomplish its milestones.

Nachteile: The chats on web, mobile and other means are not always so in sync.

• Bewertet am 22.7.2019
Consultant | Pacific Greenpreneurs Programme
internationale Angelegenheiten, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.1.2019

"Finally! The project management platform we've been looking for..."

Kommentare: Feel like we've tried every project management platform the cloud has on offer - some have proven too complex and cumbersome (expensive bells and whistles we just don't need) or too simplistic for our requirements (we piece together 3-4 different platforms and zaps galore, so fragmented and inefficient). When we discovered Nifty we were overjoyed and it's been a seamless transition. The platform is robust, very intuitive and a pleasure to spend time in. The support team are excellent - very quick to respond, thorough in their answers and genuinely interested in having a dialogue with their customers.

Vorteile: + Strikes the perfect balance between big-picture planning (roadmap is fantastic) and the daily grind (tasks, files and collaboration).
+ Functionality without the bloat. Can take you from startup to scale.
+ Beautiful interface, very intuitive.
+ Excellent price-point! Worth every dollar.

Nachteile: No cons. A couple of very minor tweaks would be welcome, but nothing that would stop us using the platform. Plus anything we've queried is already on Nifty's short-term roadmap.

• Bewertet am 15.1.2019
Ramesh K.
Chief Software Architect
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.12.2018

"The all in one project management tool!"

Kommentare: Nifty has the best of most of the tools on the market in one place. Our teams productivity monitoring and task tracking experience has improved significantly.

Vorteile: Automated milestone progress, amazing customer support, beautiful ux/ui. Nifty is a robust product that is super easy to use; focused on eliminating complexity.

Nachteile: Though this not a con, we would love to have Nifty provide new feature or ability to submit documents for customer approval.

• Bewertet am 4.12.2018
Craig T.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 1.2.2019

"The best project management software "

Kommentare: My experience has been nothing but positive. Introducing Nifty into my workflow for client management has been a game changer.

Vorteile: The ease of use for myself and my clients has been a huge advantage. I love that Nifty has such a small learning curve that I’ve never had to train my clients how to use it.

Nachteile: No cons now that there’s a way to see the overview of all project timelines. It’s everything I need.

• Bewertet am 1.2.2019
Loan Consultant
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"Best PM Ever"

Vorteile: Enabled me to keep track of leads, active tasks expired tasks and view everything from a birds eye. Additionally the UI/UX is stellar.

Nachteile: Needed more integrations for my line of work.

Yaser O.
COO
  • Bewertet am 8.2.2019

"Simple easy to use software, with minor lack of features"

Kommentare: It is smooth and easy. Best 2 attribute that most of startups like. Genuinely enjoying it, and we are looking for the next update!

Vorteile: All in one place! the nifty team keeps providing new updates that extends current features. Easy and simple software. They even have mobile application, so you get notifications on the go!

Nachteile: There are many, but it might change after the date of this review, so double check. My only complain is lack of few features as: Native API for extensions (they support zapier, but it is not the best solution for integrations) and there is no rich text edit feature in docs. (Few days ago they had an update that added 5 features that I was missing. It keeps getting better)

• Bewertet am 8.2.2019
Anton C.
Intern
Animation, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.3.2019

"Used on trial, trying to convince my boss to get it for the buisness."

Kommentare: Nifty has been a great tool amongst many others my boss has tried to implement to improve productivity.

Vorteile: With the roadmap covering the overall progress of the tasks and collaborations, it's easy to keep track of a project as a whole. it works well without being too excessive on features. The interface is wonderful and elegant and ultimately for how useful it is, it's well priced.

Nachteile: The ability to draft a task for review by customers would be greatly appreciated.

• Bewertet am 5.3.2019
Alex M.
CEO / Producer
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.11.2018

"Best app for your buck"

Kommentare: Myself and the team love it. We are using it for project development, marketing and content. We love the app.

Vorteile: I compared project management for months. I have tried the really expensive ones and the free ones. Nifty compares to the high end project management tools since it has much more than what you could expect for the price range. The user interface it’s what it attracts me the most since I was about to sign up with Monday before I saw Nifty. I totally recommend Nifty.

Nachteile: The user interface is great, however, I would like the interface to occupy more screen room when it comes working on the specific folder ( project ) I choose. Minor details.

• Bewertet am 27.11.2018
Ruben B.
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.6.2020

"Ottimo strumento per il team"

Kommentare: La comunicazione è la condivisione di file con il team

Vorteile: La semplicità del utilizzo
È molto più di uno strumento.

Nachteile: Il prodotto è facile da usare in ogni aspetto

• Bewertet am 25.6.2020
Arnaud S.
Engineering lead
  • Bewertet am 10.2.2019

"Everything in one place"

Vorteile: I kept looking for software which is more powerful than a trellis board, but doesn’t take a full time trained professional to manage (looking at you Jira!) Nifty fits that perfectly. It’s made a world of a difference to coordination in the team, makes it super easy to build estimated project dependencies and timelines, and most importantly is easy enough to use that you keep those estimates up to date!

Nachteile: Nifty is still early! There are some bugs and slowness, but the team has really impressed me with how fast they are to respond to feedback by shipping fixes or updates.

• Bewertet am 10.2.2019
Architectural Graduate
Architektur & Planung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.5.2019

"It's very Nifty"

Kommentare: The software works as it should, we have never encountered bugs or errors. The team is always quick to help with queries through the chat and are constantly taking feedback on how to upgrade and improve their product.

Vorteile: The intuitive interface and shallow learning curve meant that everyone in the office picked it up on their first sitting.

Nachteile: A little more customisation would be great, ie be able to move the different project structure levels between each other. To be able to track tasks on the calendar the same way milestones are tracked and dependent.

• Bewertet am 15.5.2019
Christopher H.
Technical Officer
Kosmetik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.2.2019

"Great user experience and solid functions."

Vorteile: The user experience is great and much better than other similar platforms I have tried.

Nachteile: There are certain functionalities that still have room for improvements.
1. The members activities, the idea is great but it would be great to have more of a "history" of activities rather than only the latest ones.
2. The documents editing is quite basic and is lacking features to replace platforms such as Google Docs or Dropbox Paper.

• Bewertet am 9.2.2019