Über Docketwise

Schnelle, intelligente und intuitive Einwanderungssoftware für die Vorbereitung von Einwanderungsformularen.

Erfahre mehr über Docketwise

I don't always know how to navigate back to other forms. I am not sure whether I am using the form editing software properly.

Bewertungen zu Docketwise

4,9
4,9

Docketwise hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 84 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Docketwise bereits verwendet?

Saja
Saja
Principal in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

Great interface combined with high functionality

Kommentare: Docketwise is the fourth immigration software I've used in my career. None come close. It's everything I'd wished for in an immigration forms software. Law offices would be well-served to at least give it a try. I've already enthusiastically recommended Docketwise to several colleagues.

The first word that came to mind, minutes into my first demo of Docketwise, was “beautiful.” Anyone who has ever used immigration forms programs will agree that they tend to have dated, clunky, visually uninviting interfaces. Docketwise has been a breath of fresh air. The intuitive user interface flows seamlessly from page to page. The next thought that came to mind during my demo was whether Docketwise’s [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], who was showing me the software, was an immigration attorney (he is). Not only was he knowledgeable about immigration law but the software was clearly built by an immigration attorney. One cannot overstate the importance of using software designed by an immigration attorney for immigration attorneys. Docketwise also has excellent customer support. I’ve called [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] several times with questions, which he has promptly answered. Docketwise is also receptive to customer feedback and continuously introduces exciting new features. Most recently, it added both an invoice feature, which syncs with LawPay, as well as a customized intake feature. I’d long awaited a customized intake feature in immigration software to ask clients for data that doesn’t exist on the forms, for example their source of referral. Most programs don’t offer this feature. Those that do, charge a cost-prohibitive fee. While Docketwise syncs with other case management programs, they’re not strictly necessary; after these new features were introduced Docketwise is now my all-on-one case

I can't think of any downsides for Docketwise at the moment. If any come to mind later, I'm confident Docketwise's team will address them.

nadine

Highly Recommended

Kommentare: Saves times with automation feature. Information is populated into forms which saves times. Forms can be saved and emailed to clients for review. Clients can completed questionnaire online.

Saves times, easy to use, developed by immigration attorney who know EXACTLY what features were important.

not a negative aspect, however, so many great features I have not had time to explore them all!!

Diane
CEO in USA

Required IOLTA Reporting Not Available

I didn't use enough of the features to accurately review them.

I am a consultant that works with law firms across the country on operational issues. When attempting to set up the required IOLTA account reports, I learned from Docketwise that the reports aren't available. This required me to prepare Excel spreadsheets for my client to use to document and reconcile the IOLTA account as required in most states.We notified Docketwise and sent them the rules for several states. Hopefully they will add this feature quickly. I can't recommend this software until and if they do.

Jacklyn
Managing Attorney in USA

Disappointed

Kommentare: Disappointing is the best way to describe it.

Docketwise allows notarios and paralegals to purchases licenses, encouraging the unauthorized practice of law and the predatory behaviors that come with it. It's so disappointing. The customer service is terrible, which is so unfortunate. The software itself is great. I would process ALL of my billing through docketwise if I didn't have moral objections to the company's practices. But there is no easy way to download all client data, so I've been stuck in a month to month subscription for three months. The recent "DEFINITELY NOT A DATA BREACH" incident was just the law straw. Client data was sent out to individuals that have absolutely NO BUSINESS receiving attorney-client priveleged information under the best of circumstances. Throw in their eagerness to make money by all means, including allowing non-lawyers to use their software to pretend to be lawyers, and it's a wrap on our relationship.

I put it all in the Pros. No need to split them up.

Melanie

A huge time saver!

This software has helped me to save time and streamline my practice. By sending out the questionnaires to clients, we are able to avoid filling out the forms in person and waiting for clients to try to recall information. They are able to fill it out ahead of time and the software auto-populates the forms, saving time and avoiding errors. I like that the information integrates with Clio and saves us time entering information. The website is user friendly and the customer service is fantastic.

Spanish is not available for all of the forms, though there is a work around with customizable questionnaires for clients, and the data synching could be a bit smoother.

Lizette

I love Docketwise!

I love the simplicity of Docketwise! I've used many other immigration softwares and none compare to Docketwise in any capacity (capabilities, affordability, ease, etc.).

This is a difficult question and I must nitpick to find an answer. I would say the set up for creating a form/matter/invoice is tedious. I have to go to the top right to click on "Create" to create any document when I could just click at the top of my client's contact page "invoice" to create one. I hope this makes sense.

Lemuel

Game changer!

Kommentare: Very good experience

This has really centralized our practice and made it a more streamlined process for both our office staff and our clients.

Would love to have a photo upload on the client matter to remember the client

Shahzad
Shahzad
Principal Attorney in USA

This is the solution I was looking for in my immigration practice.

Kommentare: This product has increased my law firms productivity ten fold. Before I used to do forms on my own from the USCIS website. Using Docketwise, has caused me to give up paper questionnaires and keeps me from inputting information directly into forms. The client and the beneficiaries fill out their questionnaires and Docketwise takes care of the rest.

The thing that I really like about this software solution is that it is intuitive and very easy to use. I have used other immigration forms software. I found that the one I had used previously comes off as very awkward. It made things harder than they really were and then there was also the cost involved that was much higher. Having used that solution before caused me to steer away from it in my own private practice. With docketwise there is no guessing here. The questions asked are easy to understand for a lawyer and non-lawyers. I have only used this product now for about a week, but I can see this product is far superior to other competitor products on the market. I saw an advertisement for this product and ventured over to its website. I watched the video on their website and was immediately attracted to its ease of use. Now that I have used this product for a week, I can instantly say that it has increased my productivity ten fold.

This is not a criticism of the software solution. Rather, it is a suggestion. In the one week that I have used this software, the only thing that I would like changed about it is when I send out a questionnaire to a beneficiary in an employment based immigration case, the employer's private information should be kept segregated from the eyes of the beneficiary. So, my suggestion is that the beneficiary only have access to their part of the smart questionnaire.

Felix
Attorney at Law in USA

Attorney at Law/ Owner

Docketwise is easy to use and updates Immigration Forms on time. In addition new features that make work easier are added to the service. The client questionnaire in multiple languages, actively engages clients and eases the time spend preparing forms.

You have to get use to filling out a questionnaire style, when I was used to filling out the forms directly. Docketwise, could use more "synch" fields on the forms.

Enrique

Easy to Use

Kommentare: Great

Very easy to use. The forms are always up to date. I really enjoy the interface and how you can contact the client to complete the questionnaire.

If there is an issue, you contact customer service

Carlos
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Form Filling Software

I love the time saving nature of this software. Previously, we had our clients handwrite their responses on paper, or they would sit with a member of our staff for hours. Docketwise allows for my clients to conveniently actively participate in their form filling, then I as the reviewing attorney can go over it all and clean it up. It cuts out redundancy and clients get served faster.

(1) It can be difficult to reprogram the way you and your office organize and manage clients. It's a challenge to retrain those in your office to follow Docketwise's procedures. (2) There can be a bit of lag in the system at times. Occasionally there are glitches.

Valeria
Office Manager in USA

Making Case Management Run Smoothly

I really appreciate being able to input receipt numbers once cases have been filed and be able to see updated on the same page. I also to like the tracker that very easily lets you know what step in the case each matter us at. The questionnaires for the forms make it very easy to get multiple forms done efficiently.

There are some glitches when printing individual forms as opposed to all forms but overall nut many issues.

Cristina

Intuitive Software

Kommentare: It has reduced the time in following up with clients for information. IT's been great!

The questionnaires for clients are perfect. They ask all the questions necessary for the forms. There's no real follow up with clients to gather additional information. The support from the company is simply amazing. They listen and if possible, they implement it.

When something is missed in the profile, you can't fix it on the form but have to find it in the profile to enter in the information which can take time. However, after speaking with them about it, they are in the process to have the information you put in the forms to automatically update the profile - which is going to be huge!

Jared

Excellent Immigration Forms Software

I initially selected this software because its design is excellent and it integrates with Clio. They consistently release updates that make it better. The have now opened their API. They are always willing to listen and are open to product suggestions.

I would like to see them continue to open the API and documentation, but they are definitely leading the way on this front.

Marcel
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Better software compared to many others on the market

Software interface and gathering info from clients via online questionnaires

e-filing forms is still in beta mode. Reports can be improved.

Nancy
attorney in USA

Saves Time

Kommentare: It's been a game changer for me in terms of time. Clients like answering the questionnaire on line. I love the fact I can generate all the forms necessary for submission.

I like the fact that all my forms can be generated from the answers to the questionnaire. The program really saves times. It's easy to use and easy to correct or add information to the forms. When I have a question Docketwise answers it right away.

I don't have anything negative to say.

Mark

Excellent time saving software

Kommentare: Docketwise has streamlined my practice. It has saved me time and money!

It allows me to obtain all of the information that I need to complete my clients' cases efficiently and accurately.

Customization is not something that I need at the moment, but I would like to be able to customize some things in the future.

Malathi
Malathi
Attorney in USA

Love this software. It is so easy to use, not just for me but also for my clients!

Ease of use. Clear, intuitive and GREAT customer support when I've needed it - which is more to make suggestions than because there is a problem.

This isn't a con, but as this is new software, changes are still being rolled out. So the software doesn't yet have all the forms I need, but I know they are in the pipeline so I for sure can wait for them. In the meantime, my immigration practice runs on Borderwise where form generation is concerned.

Robert
Attorney in Frankreich

RB's Review

Kommentare: Functional and administratively quite content with DW.

It's comprehensiveness, versatility, and functionality.

Presented a bit of a learning curve and sometimes confusing navigation issues.

Milena
Sr. Immigration Paralegal in USA

About the program

Kommentare: A program easy to work with

The languages option and how we share link with beneficiaries.

bugs, no numeration for the matters, browser's issues situation

Elsa
owner in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

I have been very happy with Docketwise software program, it has been a tremendous time saver for me

Kommentare: saves time

I like that I can invite my clients to fill out the questions on line and I am notified when they are completed. Then I can have the information populated onto the USCIS forms and send them to my clients for their review.

In the beginning I had difficulty using the program because I am not very computer savvy, but rep was always so helpful and was able to answer my questions so I could use Docketwise more efficiently.

Owner & CEO in USA

Crisp interface. Software does a good Job of streamlining my immigration practice

Kommentare: I like productivity software. Its a time saver that helps get the job done.

The software is intuitive. Must have been built with a actual practitioner or by one. Great for saving time and moving work along the line.

Christopher
Christopher
Founding Partner/Shareholder in USA

Amazing work! Made immigration petitions so much easier!

Kommentare: Able to complete the work faster.

The easiness of using it. i am able to input information on each client and it is done within minutes.

The only thing that i can think of is that the company does not have all the forms in terms of business immigration or removal defense, but I am assured that they will be available soon.

Iyeli Cristina
Iyeli Cristina
Immigration Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

I use it and I recommend it!!

Kommentare: So far great!

The program is affordable for a solo attorney; Easy to navigate and figure out; The electronic questionnaires are their best feature.

I wish I could change the font on t he forms but that is just my preference.

Erin
Managing Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I don't know how we functioned without it

Kommentare: I love it. It's been amazing and it's increased our speed and productivity exponentially!

Allows clients to enter their info directly, taking our middle man step completely out of the equation.

Doesn't integrate into online form filing with USCIS