Über Docketwise

Schnelle, intelligente und intuitive Einwanderungssoftware für die Vorbereitung von Einwanderungsformularen.

Erfahre mehr über Docketwise

Bewertungen zu Docketwise

4,9

Docketwise hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 85 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Docketwise bereits verwendet?

Saja
Saja
Principal in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

Great interface combined with high functionality

Kommentare: Docketwise is the fourth immigration software I've used in my career. None come close. It's everything I'd wished for in an immigration forms software. Law offices would be well-served to at least give it a try. I've already enthusiastically recommended Docketwise to several colleagues.

The first word that came to mind, minutes into my first demo of Docketwise, was “beautiful.” Anyone who has ever used immigration forms programs will agree that they tend to have dated, clunky, visually uninviting interfaces. Docketwise has been a breath of fresh air. The intuitive user interface flows seamlessly from page to page. The next thought that came to mind during my demo was whether Docketwise’s [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], who was showing me the software, was an immigration attorney (he is). Not only was he knowledgeable about immigration law but the software was clearly built by an immigration attorney. One cannot overstate the importance of using software designed by an immigration attorney for immigration attorneys. Docketwise also has excellent customer support. I’ve called [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] several times with questions, which he has promptly answered. Docketwise is also receptive to customer feedback and continuously introduces exciting new features. Most recently, it added both an invoice feature, which syncs with LawPay, as well as a customized intake feature. I’d long awaited a customized intake feature in immigration software to ask clients for data that doesn’t exist on the forms, for example their source of referral. Most programs don’t offer this feature. Those that do, charge a cost-prohibitive fee. While Docketwise syncs with other case management programs, they’re not strictly necessary; after these new features were introduced Docketwise is now my all-on-one case

I can't think of any downsides for Docketwise at the moment. If any come to mind later, I'm confident Docketwise's team will address them.

Scott
Scott
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

Great immigration forms, weak practice management

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: The parts of the software that work work well, so the parts that don't work are frustrating. I'll give it awhile to see if any of the issues get fixed.

The user interface is very intuitive. I was able figure out how to use most of the features with only a brief sales demo. (My follow-up session with a "Customer Success Manager" consisted mainly of him confirming that it was not possible to do various other things that I wanted to use the software for.) My clients have also found it easy to interact with the immigration forms that I have shared with them, which was the primary reason I switched to Docketwise. I am very disappointed, however, by long wait for e-filing for the new USCIS naturalization form. The new form came out a month ago and it is still not available in Docketwise. I do a lot of naturalization applications, and manually transferring data collected from clients in Docketwise to the application in the USCIS portal is a big hassle.

The invoicing functions are surprisingly weak given that Docketwise is owned by LawPay, a legal payment service. My previous law practice management software allowed me to generate--with a single click of a button--draft invoices for all clients who had billable time or expenses. This made billing at the end of the month very convenient. All I had to do was review and approve the drafts. With Docketwise, it is not even possible to track billable expenses unless you create an invoice and manually add them to it. For time, you have to run a report to find which clients have billable time and then manually create an invoice for each one (and remembering to not create a second invoice for a client for whom you created an invoice early to track expenses throughout the month). The inability to send an invoice to two or more contacts at the same time and to save a custom hourly rate for each client should also be fixed.

Diane
CEO in USA

Required IOLTA Reporting Not Available

I didn't use enough of the features to accurately review them.

I am a consultant that works with law firms across the country on operational issues. When attempting to set up the required IOLTA account reports, I learned from Docketwise that the reports aren't available. This required me to prepare Excel spreadsheets for my client to use to document and reconcile the IOLTA account as required in most states.We notified Docketwise and sent them the rules for several states. Hopefully they will add this feature quickly. I can't recommend this software until and if they do.

Anthony
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great program for managing immigration cases.

Kommentare: If you spend the time understanding how it works it becomes indispensable.

Comprehensive and effective creation of immigration forms and management cases. That I can use it anywhere whether it is on a pc or mac is also very helpful. Also, the speed in response to questions that I have made to their techs is outstanding.

It would be helpful if you could label matters and contacts as cases. I am not there yet but I will probably come around and appreciate the utility of the present setup.

nadine
Partner in USA

Highly Recommended

Kommentare: Saves times with automation feature. Information is populated into forms which saves times. Forms can be saved and emailed to clients for review. Clients can completed questionnaire online.

Saves times, easy to use, developed by immigration attorney who know EXACTLY what features were important.

not a negative aspect, however, so many great features I have not had time to explore them all!!

Melanie

A huge time saver!

This software has helped me to save time and streamline my practice. By sending out the questionnaires to clients, we are able to avoid filling out the forms in person and waiting for clients to try to recall information. They are able to fill it out ahead of time and the software auto-populates the forms, saving time and avoiding errors. I like that the information integrates with Clio and saves us time entering information. The website is user friendly and the customer service is fantastic.

Spanish is not available for all of the forms, though there is a work around with customizable questionnaires for clients, and the data synching could be a bit smoother.

Lizette

I love Docketwise!

I love the simplicity of Docketwise! I've used many other immigration softwares and none compare to Docketwise in any capacity (capabilities, affordability, ease, etc.).

This is a difficult question and I must nitpick to find an answer. I would say the set up for creating a form/matter/invoice is tedious. I have to go to the top right to click on "Create" to create any document when I could just click at the top of my client's contact page "invoice" to create one. I hope this makes sense.

Lemuel

Game changer!

Kommentare: Very good experience

This has really centralized our practice and made it a more streamlined process for both our office staff and our clients.

Would love to have a photo upload on the client matter to remember the client

Shahzad
Shahzad
Principal Attorney in USA

This is the solution I was looking for in my immigration practice.

Kommentare: This product has increased my law firms productivity ten fold. Before I used to do forms on my own from the USCIS website. Using Docketwise, has caused me to give up paper questionnaires and keeps me from inputting information directly into forms. The client and the beneficiaries fill out their questionnaires and Docketwise takes care of the rest.

The thing that I really like about this software solution is that it is intuitive and very easy to use. I have used other immigration forms software. I found that the one I had used previously comes off as very awkward. It made things harder than they really were and then there was also the cost involved that was much higher. Having used that solution before caused me to steer away from it in my own private practice. With docketwise there is no guessing here. The questions asked are easy to understand for a lawyer and non-lawyers. I have only used this product now for about a week, but I can see this product is far superior to other competitor products on the market. I saw an advertisement for this product and ventured over to its website. I watched the video on their website and was immediately attracted to its ease of use. Now that I have used this product for a week, I can instantly say that it has increased my productivity ten fold.

This is not a criticism of the software solution. Rather, it is a suggestion. In the one week that I have used this software, the only thing that I would like changed about it is when I send out a questionnaire to a beneficiary in an employment based immigration case, the employer's private information should be kept segregated from the eyes of the beneficiary. So, my suggestion is that the beneficiary only have access to their part of the smart questionnaire.

Jacklyn
Managing Attorney in USA

Disappointed

Kommentare: Disappointing is the best way to describe it.

Docketwise allows notarios and paralegals to purchases licenses, encouraging the unauthorized practice of law and the predatory behaviors that come with it. It's so disappointing. The customer service is terrible, which is so unfortunate. The software itself is great. I would process ALL of my billing through docketwise if I didn't have moral objections to the company's practices. But there is no easy way to download all client data, so I've been stuck in a month to month subscription for three months. The recent "DEFINITELY NOT A DATA BREACH" incident was just the law straw. Client data was sent out to individuals that have absolutely NO BUSINESS receiving attorney-client priveleged information under the best of circumstances. Throw in their eagerness to make money by all means, including allowing non-lawyers to use their software to pretend to be lawyers, and it's a wrap on our relationship.

I put it all in the Pros. No need to split them up.

Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Been with Docketwise a long time

Kommentare: Excellent support staff, very fast to address questions, and they have a great video training library.

The beauty of working with the questionnaire to the finished pdf form- is fast, clear, and most of the time accurate.

Weird address glitches when going back to a questionnaire already completed, sometimes the street portion is gone. We have had this issue for a while with no reason as to why and no solution other than manual re-entry.

Ray
Attorney / Owner in USA

As a solo practitioner with no paralegal or other staff, this software is a life saver.

It saves me so many hours per week that I used to spend inputting information from client questionnaires, and allows me to spend more time actually providing valuable legal advice and guidance to my clients. It is very user friendly and it is actually impressive to my clients that I have such an organized way of gathering information from them and promptly creating the required forms and applications for their case. Another great feature is I never have to worry about using an outdated USCIS form, as that is taken care of automatically. Finally, the monthly cost is fixed and very reasonable.

I honestly cannot think of anything negative about this software, other than having more features than I currently have time to explore!

Dorany

Great Program and Amazing Customer Service

Kommentare: It has been life-changing. We used Law Logics and it was too expensive and difficult to use.

It is easy to use. The ability to have somebody there to help me along the way and so easy to reach is the best feature. Clients are happy and the staff is very happy.

I only wish the text feature improves a little better and would like to have the ability to file online applications with the Department of State and USCIS.

Eduard
Paralegal in USA

Time Saver

Kommentare: Time. Time Time. Before using DW, I would focus a lot on the immigration forms prep, constantly referring to clients data. Now, mostly, I can just review and verify the info. New DW3 software looks promising!

Saves me a lot of time when preparing immigration forms. Ease of use for clients, I almost never got a question form client on how to input the info.

Some bug issues, sometimes information input in the questionnaire does not appear on the form, but this is minor and the software has been improving.

Mulu
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best value for your money

I liked how easy it is to create a client profile and how it populates information into different forms

It has way more features and we are still exploring all the different features.

Steven
Managing Member in USA

Docketwise Immigration Software

Kommentare: We use it daily and could not continue our law practice without it.

It is an extremely easy platform to learn and use.

There are no features that I feel are missing.

Mohammad Ali
Mohammad Ali
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Hands down the best solution for a busy immigration practice

Kommentare: I embraced Docketwise at a time when my caseload was getting hard to manager without a forms software. It was allowed me to grow the volume of cases I can handle. It conveys professionalism to the client and gives me peace of mind that my data is well organized and secure.

The interface is very user friendly and intuitive. There are lots of cool features that make handling a large volume of cases and ensuring accuracy a lot easier. The customer service is phenomenal.

Not much comes to mind really. Its simple and powerful.

Punit
Vice President in USA

User

Highly recommend Docketwise for any Immigration Firm. Excellent customer service - I dealt with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who made buying and using software a piece of cake. Professional grade software for real pros of Immigration industry.

Shortcuts for creating contacts would be great. None otherwise.

Carissa
Paralegal in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Gets the job done

Kommentare: Easy to learn and use.

Multiple search functions, data input for form drafting

There were some functions that weren't available before. They have since been addressed.

James

Great Software

Kommentare: Solved problems relating to out dated forms as the software is always up to date including the ability to organize and manage clients' information.

The most impactful feature is the built-in questionnaire that can be sent and received from clients. Also able to prepare multiple immigration forms with ease. Integration with the office business processes was easy.

The software has a lot of features that need to be narrowed down.

Elsa
owner in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

I have been very happy with Docketwise software program, it has been a tremendous time saver for me

Kommentare: saves time

I like that I can invite my clients to fill out the questions on line and I am notified when they are completed. Then I can have the information populated onto the USCIS forms and send them to my clients for their review.

In the beginning I had difficulty using the program because I am not very computer savvy, but rep was always so helpful and was able to answer my questions so I could use Docketwise more efficiently.

Beth
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Docketwise saves time and assists with efficiency

Kommentare: Docketwise is a central resource for organizing cases and completing immigration forms.

I am able to organize cases and forms in Docketwise. I like that it integrates with other platforms such as Clio. I am able to edit work that my assistant has done and that saves time. There are folders for supporting documents. I am able to avoid keeping hard copies of files. I have just subscribed to Clio and am glad that it integrates well with Clio.

I have had challenges with form sync. I don't always know how to navigate back to other forms. I am not sure whether I am using the form editing software properly.

Robert
Immigration Lawyer in USA
Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig

Great Immigration Product

Kommentare: The customer service is second to none. Training is available when you have questions.

The ease to learn how to use. I tried INS Zoom many years ago and was very disappointed with the complexity it took to learn. Also, my assistant who was tech savvy could not learn the program.

I haven't found any real cons yet. This program can also accommodate Spanish speaking clients which is a big plus.

Marwa
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A must for immigration lawyers with a high volume of clients!

I love that all the information is saved and autopopulates when I have a repeat client.

I use Docketwise with Practice Panther. I would be interested in a feature that automatically saves completed forms onto Practice Panther.

Nancy
Attorney at Law in USA

Awesome experience.

Kommentare: Cost savings in hours spent in preparing documents. I also like the fact that the forms allow a person to put in complete information because the font size adjusts to what is typed.

I love the fact that it saves me hours of work and that my clients find it easier to fill out the questionnaire and return it to me than when I send them hard copies of questionnaires. Docketwise gives notifications once a client has returned their questionnaires.