Über CYPHER Learning

NEO ist ein preisgekröntes Lernmanagementsystem (LMS) für Schulen und Universitäten.

Erfahre mehr über CYPHER Learning

Initial features, integration options with woocommerce in wordpress. The api is a wonderful tool but could be a goldmine if properly documented or supported.

Errors like http errors appear from time to time. Night mode is still buggy.

Bewertungen zu CYPHER Learning

CYPHER Learning hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 116 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du CYPHER Learning bereits verwendet?

Bernard Daniel
Bernard Daniel
Strand Coordinator in Philippinen
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Learner's Best Friend

Kommentare: I have been very satisfied with what the application provided

Its overall flexibility has been one of the main features that have helped both administrators, and users to accomplish learning and finishing tasks. You can also fully customize your lessons and subjects to the kind of students that you have. As an administrator, you have control and statistics on your students' performance and learning. As one of the best platforms out there for e-learning, NEO has made it easy and light for people who have signed up.

Some sync issues come up every once in a while when I have to copy information from the masterclass. One has to be meticulous and detailed in their settings to get the kind of experience you want your students/participants to have.

Antwort von CYPHER Learning

Dear Bernard, thanks a lot for your feedback on NEO! This is valuable information for us to improve our platform. Quick suggestion on syncing which could be helpful: you may check the configuration sync to select items you want to sync in the child courses. We also suggest you enable the listing of child courses to allow you to select classes that you want sync to take place. Kind regards, CYPHER LEARNING team.

Laurie
CEO in Australien

Drone Operations Review

Kommentare: Overall and once set up, the Matrix solution will definitely take my business from a few students to 1000's of students will no real extra work my end, the platform is extremely stable, to date our students are increasing monthly and so far, no real concerning issues what soever

1) Each school has its own fully self managed portal (organisation) 2) Ability to have 2 parents to watch over students progress 3) Ability to have the “careers Adviser” at the school to watch over the students (Manager) 4) Ability of Instructors (school teachers) to have complete control over the courses 5) Competencies mapped back to ASQA (TGA) https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/AVI30419 requirements 6) Internal messaging system with students and teachers in a safe controlled environment 7) Ability of the Instructor to enroll students in the next courses (unit of competency) 8) Benchmark answers when marking assessments

I actually found it quite simple, I do not really have anything negative to say, other than it took me time to learn the way Matrix makes things happen, which are all very intuitive

Tembi
Executive Director in USA

Cypher Make E-Learning Efficient

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience has been good. We've been using Cypher Learning for many years. Our students can easily navigate their courses, track their completed courses and their parents can view their progress at any time.

I like the design flexibility to create learning content and course modules. I also like the messaging and chat features.

The mobile app is not the best and can use some upgrades.

Heather
Global Education Innovator in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Matrix LMS Review

Ability to Customise and Brand the platform.

Reporting, Initial Onboarding and ongoing support, Student enrolment into face-to-face workshops, Compatibility of SCORM files on all devices is poor, App is challenging to use, and does not have a smooth user experience.

Antwort von CYPHER Learning

Thank you so much for sharing your review with us! We're very sorry that your experience with us did not meet your expectations. We'd also like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to make things right by sharing your valuable insights with our team. Kind regards, CYPHER LEARNING team.

Kierra
Director in USA

Great For Older Students & Adults

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I love the clean aesthetic of Cypher Learning and the customization. We use the software as an LMS for our online school and our students love being able to see their progress and grades as they progress through our courses.

We teach students as young as four, all the way up to adults, so the look of the LMS isn’t as vibrant as our younger students are accustomed to seeing. It’s geared more toward the older student (middle and high), collegiate level learning, and continued development for adults.

Cristian
owner in Rumänien
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An excellent portal for LMS and more recently an LXP solution at the same price.

Kommentare: It is the only platform on which I found all the functionalities I need as a trainer. From the beginning it seems a bit complicated to understand the whole architecture of the portal, later it was easy for me to build interactive, adaptive and personalized courses.

1. Diversity of training solutions that can be used. 2. The portal has only fallen once in 9 years of daily use. 3. Integration of dozens of ad-ons that really help the training process

1. The fact that it does not integrate a SCORM export solution. 2. Extremely slow, limited customer service. They offer only laconic answers and are not focused on solving the problems faced by the administrator. Sometimes the distance between answers is 5-7 hours, even if they are in the US time zone. This is extremely frustrating. 3. Participants must pay monthly to access the platform, even after completing the course. At the beginning, the participants could check their account and diplomas without paying and only paid if they entered the course. Now they have no access to anything unless they pay.

Eugenio
Profesor in Spanien

University LMS

Kommentare: Very good, once you remove wrong links or avoid using features not well created it does a perfect job

The features, how it looks, it is very visual, mobile app, easy to follow courses.

still missing a nice mobile app visual, some files cannot be uploaded or downloaded, some places in the platform has no place to go, errors in some pages.

Mark
CEO in Spanien
E-Learning, Selbstständig

My INDIE LMS review

Kommentare: I'm working on promoting and finishing my courses.

The way I am free to set up classes the way I want to. There are many features.

I have a bit of a problem using spellcheckers. When they are marked red, they are not included in the text after you hit the save button. I would also like to have more than one possibility for payments. I would like credit card, Paypal, Alipay and other options in order to accommodate every client. I would also like to feel reassured that this software is compliant with European data protection laws.

Tony
Tony
Consultant in Australien
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic all rounder solution

Kommentare: Matrix LMS has replaced multiple prior sites & solutions with a single main site for all of our community digital learning, social & ecommerce needs - it has saved us significant person time in the extensive level of automation possible while also boosting new business models and product offers with its varied ecommerce and digital product features.

We have transitioned from another solution to Matrix LMS about 18 months ago as we wanted a feature rich and easy to use solution for our digital community - Matrix has exceeded all expectations from ease of installation, huge range of features, automation capability and exception customer support.

For those seeking high levels of accessibility functionality, Matrix LMS is a good solution with need to be careful as with any tech as to what content is loaded / designed to support accessibility.

Antwort von CYPHER Learning

Hi Tony, thank you very much for your feedback; we are happy to know that MATRIX exceeded your expectations! Let us assure you that our commitment to providing you with a cutting-edge education and training platform will remain the same. We continuously work on improving our features, and we are happy to share with you that we now have an integration with Amazon Alexa and Microsoft Immersive Reader that further strengthens our accessibility feature. Kind regards, CYPHER LEARNING team.

Garlasco
Digital Marketer in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

CYPHER Learning for Credible Knowledge Facilitation

CYPHER Learning makes all the learning online and there are suitable information enhancement solution.

CYPHER Learning is diverse, and has all the information management measures.

Rodel
Academic Personnel in Philippinen
E-Learning, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

USA using NEO for 2 Years

Kommentare: Fair, however, will appreciate if online quizzes can be improved by not allowing students to browse any resources online to include in NEO LMS lesson itself.

Ease of Use, easy navigation, and others.

Limited Apps in App Center that can be integrated with NEO such as respondus lockdown browser and monitor. The created lessons can not be downloaded and converted to a word and/or PDF that will be readily available to our students' option of asynchronous modular class.

Antwort von CYPHER Learning

It is great to know that you find NEO LMS easy to use and navigate! Here are some tips on how students can print a lesson that has been created with NEO. In the top right corner where their profile picture is found, there is a dropdown that says Print this page. This will allow them to print the current page they are on at the moment. For the other Apps, we love the suggestions, we would also be happy if you can share them with us via our Suggestion area of the Help desk. Besides, please feel free to contact your dedicated ACE representative about this. Kind regards, CYPHER LEARNING team.

Alyssa Jane
Teacher in Philippinen

NEO LMS review

Kommentare: NEO LMS is an excellent platform to use as a virtual classroom as it provides varied assessments and it is manageable.

What I admire about NEO LMS is how it is easy to navigate. It also provides different and varied assessments to choose from.

I think one thing to improve in NEO LMS is that students should also be notifed when the teacher gives an assignment using Content Page.

Antwort von CYPHER Learning

Thank you so much for your feedback; this is extremely useful for our team. We'd also like to thank you for your suggestions; we'll make sure to keep you posted on further improvements and product updates in the future. Kind regards, CYPHER LEARNING team.

Robelei Swain
Preschool Faculty in Philippinen
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

NEO as a tool for online schooling

Giving varied activities and having an organized gradebook makes it very simple to use

Attendance log is not customizable according to the school's desired format.

Antwort von CYPHER Learning

Hi Robelei, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review for NEO! We took it into consideration for future improvement on our attendance feature. A quick attendance tip that you may find interesting: you can add attendance as an activity and award points and badges automatically based on the students' attendance. This is a great way to motivate students to be present in your classes. Kind regards, CYPHER LEARNING team.

Oscar
Content Manager in Mexiko
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

VERY USEFUL TOOL FOR MANY PURPOSSES

Kommentare: The experience as admin and teacher has been great. The experience of the students and users has been nice but always with an improvement comment of something that for now it cannot be adjusted. Great platform aldough, it has fullfilled most of the company´s requirements. Thank you.

Very easy to implement, easy understanding of the process to create content, courses, paths, etc. The platforms base is really easy to navigate (admin)

There are some features that should be editable or personalizable to provide the user a better experience navigating. There is no drag and drop content option or chance the location of widgets, menu, boxes etc. This may give another good experience to the user.

Kim
Lead Learning Technologies Coach in USA
Bildungsmanagement

NEO is easy to use, delivers what it says it will, and is easily customized.

Kommentare: We get interactivity with the kids and the ability to both do teacher-led and self-paced activities. The adding of standards to assignments and quizzes and the ability to see a master wheel for each student is incredible. The gamification features work perfectly for our gaming and coding focused middle school.

The ability to apply standards to assignments and quizzes and see mastery wheels for each student based on those standards is FANTASTIC! With our focus on gamification, we can award badges and points, set up leaderboards and more! It's perfect for the unique, highly personalized learning that we focus on in our school.

Karyl Jane
Lead Teacher in Philippinen
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

User's Point of Review

Kommentare: It's always exciting to create my lessons, activities, and assessment for my student. The awesome features of LMS make it easier for students to learn. It also boost my confidence in presenting my lessons.

I like most the way we can organizer our own lessons and make it interactive. It also allows other websites to be embedded within the LMS.

The synchronization of lessons are sometimes not functioning.

Julia
Academic Dean in USA

School Use

We use this LMS for our K-12 school for teachers and students. I like the ease of duplicating courses from one year to another and the ability to have multiple teachers per course.

The calendar doesn't integrate well with iPhones and I've been restricted to desktop/ laptop use. I'd also like to have a better way to give feedback to submissions than what is currently available.

Moshe
IT manager in UK
Verbraucherdienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing functionality but support is not the best

We used Matrix in my previous job, functionality wise it is one of the best, you can do almost anything you need for you business.

Not the easiest software to use BUT when you get used to it it's great (like most software solutions) the support (at least in our region) was not the best, it took weeks sometimes to get mini bugs fixed.

George
Sr. Tenured Lecturer in Niederlande
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Product works well, pretty easy to use basic functions.. I use it for teaching university classes.

Kommentare: Quick start-up; easy to archive past classes; smooth integration of flipped classroom materials into the system.

Ability to give access to adjunct staff, off-site, and cross department staff to create courses. Nice canvas for creating leasson. Customer support is very responsive and good!

The online documentation is too simplistic. There needs to be some more advanced documentation for power users or administrators. The options for setting up and administering tests could be improved.

Andrew
Director, Language Center in Deutschland
Hochschulbildung

I have been using NEO since 2011. Great product. Intuitive, provides excellent roi.

Kommentare: Flexibility, stability. Ease of use.

The flexibility it provides for designing online and blended courses. Ease of use as admin and instructor. Students love it. Great customer support.

I am happy with the software. As an administrator I would like to have the ability to re-activate student accounts.

Shalom
Teacher in Philippinen
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

NEO through a teachers Eyes

There are many things I liked with NEO but to sum it up I would say it made our job more efficient and creative. We were able to give students fun and meaningful lessons with efficiency.

There were no major issues with NEO. The only thing I can suggest would be to upgrade the offline mode of lessons.

Amber
Campus President in USA

I have had excellent experience with this software!

I like the user interface. The help features and guides are excellent and have helped my staff with the set up of our courses. It is end-user friendly and has been a great tool for instructors and students.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Robust, Customizable LMS

Kommentare: It's been an overall positive experience. If given the option to purchase an LMS all over again, I would choose Matrix.

I love that Matrix is very customizable and is basically a blank slate for our needs. We can do nearly anything we need with it.

I don't love that it's not intuitive for everyone in the beginning. I've been using the system for two years and am the main point of contact at my 5000 person organization for the LMS and I still don't know how to use some of the features. A more organized, intuitive interface would be worth slightly more money.

Ranjana
CEO in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Improve student experience

Kommentare: Good.

Responsiveness, Pricing, Support Forum

Old user interface Inability to integrate different SSO capabilities e.g Login with Microsoft account (outlook.com)

Antwort von CYPHER Learning

We are glad that you had a good experience with MATRIX. Thank you for your trust! We are happy to let you know that MATRIX is capable of SSO with O365, which will allow you to log in with your MS365 account. Kind regards, CYPHER LEARNING team.

Roland
Training Centre Coordinator in Kanada

Great Function and Support

Kommentare: We have been able to meet all of our LMS objectives within an affordable platform.

This is a robust LMS platform with relevant support and improvements.

I wish the administrative dashboard was more customizeable.