Über NEO LMS

NEO ist ein preisgekröntes Lernmanagementsystem (LMS) für Schulen und Universitäten.

Erfahre mehr über NEO LMS

Alphie G.
Professor
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.12.2018

"Blended Learning Made Easy"

Kommentare: My system of teaching the lessons and assessing the students changed when our institution adapted NEO LMS. Before, I am always worried of the suspension of classes and its effect to the flow of the lesson to be delivered but having NEO with me it eliminated the fear of not meeting my class in a face-to-face set up. NEO brings me closer to my students whether we go synchronous or asynchronous.

Vorteile: NEO LMS is very easy navigate. Lessons can easily be done even without the users guide or manual. I really like the customer support because of its efficient and quick response. In terms of grading assessments, I find it easy with the use of its Rubric feature. Before, I used to have a lot of papers to bring whenever I go but with NEO LMS, I just need to pull out my tablet to check the submissions of my students. Lastly, my students are more engaged and they enjoy more because of the gamification feature which other LMS don’t have.

Nachteile: I cannot think of any cons about NEO LMS. Its the perfect LMS for me. I have tested and tried other LMS which are complicated to use. But with NEO, everything is easy. If there is one thing that needs improvement, it would be the mobile app specifically for android devices.

• Bewertet am 1.12.2018
Dr oscar V.
Content Creator and Implementator
E-Learning, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 28.8.2017

"The best in the market! I have tried many LMS and none like NEO."

Kommentare: Productivity! This product allows me to be more effective in what I do and profess.

Vorteile: NEO has it all! I've a course creator and content integrator since 1996 and I can create academic solutions for an entire region, district and schools. NEO allows me to measure student performance across each boundary and create a community of learning among all stakeholders. NEO has very powerful tools that goes beyond the regular institution administration and operation, this is a holistic education tool!

Nachteile: As an educator and technology user in the classroom need to have off-line capability so in countries like mine where electricity is not a constant student can keep working while there is no connectivity and resume once they are back within the range of our net coverage.

Cailee K.
Teacher/Technology Integration Coach
  • Bewertet am 4.12.2018

"Love NEO, but hate NEO LMS (the app)"

Vorteile: Love how through apple classroom you can lock students to this app to force them to not cheat on a NEO quiz.

Nachteile: The app is very glitchy! Sometimes it just shuts down when a student is working in it. Also not all of the quiz features work on the app. The first time students log in to the app is very confusing for them since they have to exactly type in the name of their district.

José F.
DECEP-UPR-RUM Auxiliar Director
Hochschulbildung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.11.2016

"Best LMS! "

Kommentare: We use NEO LMS for short online continuing education courses. Almost never students make question about the navigation and funcionality. The organization is as pedagogical as it can be. Rubrics are an espectacular tool to give feedback to the student participation in forums, discutions, debates and other tasks. We make all the presential and hybrid classes complete paperless, and the full online students enjoy the liberty of learning on the go.

Vorteile: User friendly.

Nachteile: We like to have dual dates for the task that have multiple parts.

• Bewertet am 5.11.2016
Robert A.
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.8.2017

"Best LMS offered online to date!"

Kommentare: A learning management system that provided the options that we needed when we first started using it almost 4 years ago.

Vorteile: I love how clean the interface is. It is very easy to manage or navigate around. Parents and students have found using this system is intuitive and very user friendly!

Nachteile: One con comes to mind and that is the lack of features available to the Small Schools package. There should be a tier introduced that is between the Small School and Enterprise that allow a few more features for smaller schools that cannot afford the Enterprise package to be able to us or offer some sort of al-la-carte for all the features offered on the Enterprise package.

• Bewertet am 23.8.2017
Annie K.
Director of Religious Education
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.8.2017

"This has worked GREAT for our Church's Religious Education program!"

Kommentare: It allows us to connect with students who otherwise would not participate in Religious Education.

Vorteile: This allows us to offer an alternative to our gathered program. It gives the students an experience that might even be better than the kids have in class, while still connecting with people from the parish who are responding to and commenting on their work. Making the classes really fun, involving and creative was much easier than I had expected!

Daria K.
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.8.2019

"Beautiful platform "

Kommentare: Stress free experience. I’m always emailed about new assignments, grades and comments. Submissions are easy.

Vorteile: I like this platform more than others I’ve tried. I’ve used Moodle for many years and recently changed schools. Neo is much more user friendly, has beautiful design, and is easy to navigate from desktop or phone. I also like that it allows Face ID to log in.

Nachteile: Didn’t notice any cons except i’d prefer more options for editing text in the discussion.

• Bewertet am 5.8.2019
Carol G.
Media Coordinator
  • Bewertet am 22.8.2017

"We explored other options but chose NEO LMS a few years ago. It was the right choice for us!"

Kommentare: One place for all our curriculum assignments, resources, etc. and easy access (at home & school) from different devices.

Vorteile: Customer Service is excellent. They are responsive to suggestions and customer requests. It is customizable for the school, and it has served our students and teachers well.

Nachteile: Would be nice to have a drag-n-drop capability for some of the pages. For example, I can easily add a new web resource but it won't necessarily be in alpha order.

John M.
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"NEO Online Classroom"

Kommentare: I use this to manage an online classroom for 500 users. It is fairly easy to create assignments and monitor student completion. The NEO team is responsive to any questions.

Vorteile: Developer continues to add features.
Dependable platform.
Easy to use for student and teacher
Allows posts within assignments for student-teacher communication

Nachteile: Student-Teacher messaging system is not searchable for key words and does not show all messages sent to a student.

Travis B.
Math teacher
  • Bewertet am 24.1.2019

"NEO LMS is great for teachers who have online assignments."

Kommentare: I have been using it for years now and love it.

Vorteile: Tech support is supreme.
I can give online and offline assignments.
I can update/edit projects anytime, anywhere.
They are constantly adding new features and refining others.

Nachteile: Navigation is sometimes awkward. For example, getting to 'Notes' for a student, there is only one route.

• Bewertet am 24.1.2019
Kim E.
Lead Learning Technologies Coach
Bildungsmanagement
  • Bewertet am 27.8.2017

"NEO is easy to use, delivers what it says it will, and is easily customized."

Kommentare: We get interactivity with the kids and the ability to both do teacher-led and self-paced activities. The adding of standards to assignments and quizzes and the ability to see a master wheel for each student is incredible. The gamification features work perfectly for our gaming and coding focused middle school.

Vorteile: The ability to apply standards to assignments and quizzes and see mastery wheels for each student based on those standards is FANTASTIC! With our focus on gamification, we can award badges and points, set up leaderboards and more! It's perfect for the unique, highly personalized learning that we focus on in our school.

• Bewertet am 27.8.2017
Julia T.
Academic Dean

"School Use"

Vorteile: We use this LMS for our K-12 school for teachers and students. I like the ease of duplicating courses from one year to another and the ability to have multiple teachers per course.

Nachteile: The calendar doesn't integrate well with iPhones and I've been restricted to desktop/ laptop use. I'd also like to have a better way to give feedback to submissions than what is currently available.

Anna W.
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.12.2018

"Review of NEO LMS (LanSchool)"

Kommentare: Overall, it has been helpful.

Vorteile: I like that they make improvements, add new features.

Nachteile: Overall, no issues that I don't like. There are a few features that I would change (instead of having to remember to "give" an assignment, have a box that automatically comes up and asks you if you want to go ahead and give it, that way you don't forget) but overall no complaints.

Gladys M.
Distance Education Administrator
  • Bewertet am 22.8.2017

"Students and teachers both find this LMS very easy to use, and to be able to customize is great. "

Kommentare: The price is perfect. Students and Teachers advise me of the ease of use and the aesthetic appeal of the LMS.

Vorteile: The ease of use, the visual appeal and the ability to customize the LMS to reflect individual schools.

Nachteile: It would be wonderful if discussions could have peer reviews and liking. In addition, if there were more options for the type of test questions such as drag and drop.

Peter W.
IT Specialist
  • Bewertet am 28.8.2017

"NEO LMS is easy to use, offers competitive prices and its support has short response time."

Vorteile: As an administrator, I like the ability to synchronize enrollments using API. I also appreciate that with Enterprise Plan I can now re-activate archived users myself.

Nachteile: I would like to have choice to select from more roles for our users, or even better - to have a role which can be customized. We need stronger Monitor or weaker Admin account.

George S.
Sr. Tenured Lecturer
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.8.2017

"Product works well, pretty easy to use basic functions.. I use it for teaching university classes."

Kommentare: Quick start-up; easy to archive past classes; smooth integration of flipped classroom materials into the system.

Vorteile: Ability to give access to adjunct staff, off-site, and cross department staff to create courses. Nice canvas for creating leasson. Customer support is very responsive and good!

Nachteile: The online documentation is too simplistic. There needs to be some more advanced documentation for power users or administrators. The options for setting up and administering tests could be improved.

Manal I.
Academic Coordinator
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.8.2017

"The best student interaction platform "

Vorteile: It inculcates many features that transfers the real life classroom into an LMS portal. The last seen sessions of students, the various assignment formats and clear grading system are what I love the most.

Nachteile: It is very complex to be used, it needs a lot of practise and support to get the actual knowledge of.

Andrew M.
Director, Language Center
Hochschulbildung
  • Bewertet am 22.8.2017

"I have been using NEO since 2011. Great product. Intuitive, provides excellent roi."

Kommentare: Flexibility, stability. Ease of use.

Vorteile: The flexibility it provides for designing online and blended courses. Ease of use as admin and instructor. Students love it. Great customer support.

Nachteile: I am happy with the software. As an administrator I would like to have the ability to re-activate student accounts.

Rick P.
President & CLO
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.8.2017

"Excellent tool for conducting learning management. It very user friendly with constant updates."

Kommentare: Just an excellent tool to manage the teaching and learning environment - and cost effective as well

Vorteile: It's easily accessible for students and faculty. The grading system and blogging sites are excellent.

Nachteile: The cutoff for student cost is high.

Ahmed tariq K.
Managing Director
  • Bewertet am 28.8.2017

"Highly customizable LMS that works well for administration and academics management."

Vorteile: - Flexibility of how much of the entire systems potential you want to use.
- Pleasant interface is easy to use for people of all ages.

Nachteile: - Mobile App is virtually equivalent to using a phone browser and is not always very mobile-friendly.
- There's still a general clunky feeling to the whole interface (even on desktop). Slightly improving the aesthetics can go a long way.

Amber B.
Campus President
  • Bewertet am 25.8.2017

"I have had excellent experience with this software!"

Vorteile: I like the user interface. The help features and guides are excellent and have helped my staff with the set up of our courses. It is end-user friendly and has been a great tool for instructors and students.

Tammi W.
Technology Coach

"NEO for Education"

Vorteile: Once you learn the program, it has many helpful features.

Nachteile: It's difficult to find answers on the program itself. I rely on colleagues for help. The grading settings can be particularly confusing.

Cecilia K.
  • Bewertet am 6.2.2014

"An excellent help"

Kommentare: I just started using edu20 this year (August 2013), and it is truly a great help for me and my students to keep track of our work. It saves time since they do not have to search for lost handouts, notes about homework, etc. It also saves paper. The tools available - for free! - are amazing: lessons, assignments of different sorts, forums, blogs, and more. The design is neutral and the site fairly easy to navigate and use - though I am sure there are things I have yet to learn to make it easier still. The editing tools for a lesson page are OK but could be easier to use - paragraphing and listing is still tricky, I find, and there is no tabs function, I think, for example - and sometimes when I paste in from a Word document, bits are lost and formatting is altered. Overall, I would recommed edu20 to any teacher who wants to make use of the cloud in teaching, whether you want to put in more time and learn to explore the full possibilities or not, you can always start out fairly quickly with a class and try things out as you go - that is what I am doing and the students seem to appreciate it. We are thankful all the way from Sweden!

• Bewertet am 6.2.2014
Cristian camilo G.
Research Student
Hochschulbildung
  • Bewertet am 5.6.2018

"I take a graduate course in this platform"

Kommentare: Organization, quality material, grades, variety of languages, forums

Vorteile: Organization, everything is clear and easy to find, it permits to you optimize your time
Quality material is very good and professional videos, lectures, quizzes, etc. is in excellent quality
Grades are easy to find and see all of them
Languages, are a lot of languages available to set your environment and profile
Forums to ask and discuss with your classmates or with the teacher

Nachteile: Price, I didn't pay anything but my teacher pay for have the course available there
Registration, I have to find a username and password. It will be better if you use student mail account.

• Bewertet am 5.6.2018
Aaron M.
  • Bewertet am 14.4.2016

"An LMS that listens"

Kommentare: I have been using NEO since 2007 and have nothing but praise for this LMS. I have looked at other possibilities and have yet to find anything that compares in ease of use and overall effectiveness. My students love that they can access all of their assignments, content, and grades from anywhere they have internet access. I love it because this system has kept me organized from one year to the next. The founder of NEO has a true love for education and it shows. I feel like I am part of developing the system as it has matured over the years. I have made suggestions for one reason or another and the suggestions are responded to and have been implemented or provided an explanation as to why the suggestion wouldn't work. Pricing for this product is incredible. Use it for free and get as much out of it as you want as a teacher. As a district, you can really drill down in your data with competency based teaching by linking your state standards to the content and assignments. Your students and you will no doubt love NEO!

• Bewertet am 14.4.2016