Über CYPHER Learning

NEO ist ein preisgekröntes Lernmanagementsystem (LMS) für Schulen und Universitäten.

Erfahre mehr über CYPHER Learning

Still missing a nice mobile app visual, some files cannot be uploaded or downloaded, some places in the platform has no place to go, errors in some pages.

Bewertungen zu CYPHER Learning

CYPHER Learning hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 113 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du CYPHER Learning bereits verwendet?

Bernard Daniel
Bernard Daniel
Strand Coordinator in Philippinen
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Learner's Best Friend

Kommentare: I have been very satisfied with what the application provided

Its overall flexibility has been one of the main features that have helped both administrators, and users to accomplish learning and finishing tasks. You can also fully customize your lessons and subjects to the kind of students that you have. As an administrator, you have control and statistics on your students' performance and learning. As one of the best platforms out there for e-learning, NEO has made it easy and light for people who have signed up.

Some sync issues come up every once in a while when I have to copy information from the masterclass. One has to be meticulous and detailed in their settings to get the kind of experience you want your students/participants to have.

letztes Jahr

Dear Bernard, thanks a lot for your feedback on NEO! This is valuable information for us to improve our platform. Quick suggestion on syncing which could be helpful: you may check the configuration sync to select items you want to sync in the child courses. We also suggest you enable the listing of child courses to allow you to select classes that you want sync to take place. Kind regards, CYPHER LEARNING team.

Laurie
CEO in Australien
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Drone Operations Review

Kommentare: Overall and once set up, the Matrix solution will definitely take my business from a few students to 1000's of students will no real extra work my end, the platform is extremely stable, to date our students are increasing monthly and so far, no real concerning issues what soever

1) Each school has its own fully self managed portal (organisation) 2) Ability to have 2 parents to watch over students progress 3) Ability to have the “careers Adviser” at the school to watch over the students (Manager) 4) Ability of Instructors (school teachers) to have complete control over the courses 5) Competencies mapped back to ASQA (TGA) https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/AVI30419 requirements 6) Internal messaging system with students and teachers in a safe controlled environment 7) Ability of the Instructor to enroll students in the next courses (unit of competency) 8) Benchmark answers when marking assessments

I actually found it quite simple, I do not really have anything negative to say, other than it took me time to learn the way Matrix makes things happen, which are all very intuitive

Heather
Global Education Innovator in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Matrix LMS Review

Ability to Customise and Brand the platform.

Reporting, Initial Onboarding and ongoing support, Student enrolment into face-to-face workshops, Compatibility of SCORM files on all devices is poor, App is challenging to use, and does not have a smooth user experience.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for sharing your review with us! We're very sorry that your experience with us did not meet your expectations. We'd also like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to make things right by sharing your valuable insights with our team. Kind regards, CYPHER LEARNING team.

Cristian
owner in Rumänien
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An excellent portal for LMS and more recently an LXP solution at the same price.

Kommentare: It is the only platform on which I found all the functionalities I need as a trainer. From the beginning it seems a bit complicated to understand the whole architecture of the portal, later it was easy for me to build interactive, adaptive and personalized courses.

1. Diversity of training solutions that can be used. 2. The portal has only fallen once in 9 years of daily use. 3. Integration of dozens of ad-ons that really help the training process

1. The fact that it does not integrate a SCORM export solution. 2. Extremely slow, limited customer service. They offer only laconic answers and are not focused on solving the problems faced by the administrator. Sometimes the distance between answers is 5-7 hours, even if they are in the US time zone. This is extremely frustrating. 3. Participants must pay monthly to access the platform, even after completing the course. At the beginning, the participants could check their account and diplomas without paying and only paid if they entered the course. Now they have no access to anything unless they pay.

Eugenio
Profesor in Spanien

University LMS

Kommentare: Very good, once you remove wrong links or avoid using features not well created it does a perfect job

The features, how it looks, it is very visual, mobile app, easy to follow courses.

still missing a nice mobile app visual, some files cannot be uploaded or downloaded, some places in the platform has no place to go, errors in some pages.

Mark
CEO in Spanien
E-Learning, Selbstständig

My INDIE LMS review

Kommentare: I'm working on promoting and finishing my courses.

The way I am free to set up classes the way I want to. There are many features.

I have a bit of a problem using spellcheckers. When they are marked red, they are not included in the text after you hit the save button. I would also like to have more than one possibility for payments. I would like credit card, Paypal, Alipay and other options in order to accommodate every client. I would also like to feel reassured that this software is compliant with European data protection laws.

Tony
Tony
Consultant in Australien
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic all rounder solution

Kommentare: Matrix LMS has replaced multiple prior sites & solutions with a single main site for all of our community digital learning, social & ecommerce needs - it has saved us significant person time in the extensive level of automation possible while also boosting new business models and product offers with its varied ecommerce and digital product features.

We have transitioned from another solution to Matrix LMS about 18 months ago as we wanted a feature rich and easy to use solution for our digital community - Matrix has exceeded all expectations from ease of installation, huge range of features, automation capability and exception customer support.

For those seeking high levels of accessibility functionality, Matrix LMS is a good solution with need to be careful as with any tech as to what content is loaded / designed to support accessibility.

letztes Jahr

Hi Tony, thank you very much for your feedback; we are happy to know that MATRIX exceeded your expectations! Let us assure you that our commitment to providing you with a cutting-edge education and training platform will remain the same. We continuously work on improving our features, and we are happy to share with you that we now have an integration with Amazon Alexa and Microsoft Immersive Reader that further strengthens our accessibility feature. Kind regards, CYPHER LEARNING team.

Alphie
Alphie
Professor in Philippinen
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Blended Learning Made Easy

Kommentare: My system of teaching the lessons and assessing the students changed when our institution adapted NEO LMS. Before, I am always worried of the suspension of classes and its effect to the flow of the lesson to be delivered but having NEO with me it eliminated the fear of not meeting my class in a face-to-face set up. NEO brings me closer to my students whether we go synchronous or asynchronous.

NEO LMS is very easy navigate. Lessons can easily be done even without the users guide or manual. I really like the customer support because of its efficient and quick response. In terms of grading assessments, I find it easy with the use of its Rubric feature. Before, I used to have a lot of papers to bring whenever I go but with NEO LMS, I just need to pull out my tablet to check the submissions of my students. Lastly, my students are more engaged and they enjoy more because of the gamification feature which other LMS don’t have.

I cannot think of any cons about NEO LMS. Its the perfect LMS for me. I have tested and tried other LMS which are complicated to use. But with NEO, everything is easy. If there is one thing that needs improvement, it would be the mobile app specifically for android devices.

letztes Jahr

Hello Alphie, we are glad that you had a good experience with MATRIX! Thank you for your trust and for selecting us as your institution's LMS provider. If you'd like to talk about how we could have improved your experience even more, please feel free to contact your dedicated ACE representative. Kind regards, CYPHER LEARNING team.

Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

NEO the one

Kommentare: Distance learning has become easier with NEO. The platform can be customized and can adapt to other platforms we are using.

The LMS is easy to navigate. Classes and folders can be customized and lessons are easily synced to child classes. Progess is easily tracked.

Attendance can still be improved if date ranges can be customized and counted per quarter or semester. It's quite time consuming to input dates one by one.

letztes Jahr

Your feedback is much appreciated, and we took it into consideration for future improvement on our attendance feature. A quick attendance tip that you may find interesting: you can add attendance as an activity and award points and badges automatically based on the students' attendance. This is a great way to motivate students to be present in your classes. Kind regards, CYPHER LEARNING team.

E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

NEO LMS Review

There are various kinds of assignments that can be given to students and they are easy to keep track.

The attendance cannot be modified according to what the school needs.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review for NEO. We are taking note of your feedback for future improvement on our attendance feature. A quick attendance tip that you may find interesting: you can add attendance as an activity and award points and badges automatically based on the students' attendance. This is a great way to motivate them to be present in your classes. Kind regards, CYPHER LEARNING team.

Majoe
Education Technology and Design Lead in Philippinen
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: Ok but could be better

Cheaper than Moodle. Faster to load logical connections are ok

Integration Slow resolution with our question on uploading bulk questions.

letztes Jahr

We value your feedback very much, this request is already added to our in-progress task list. Alternatively, you may try a QTI converter to convert questions to QTI, this will allow you to bulk upload quiz questions. Our ACE Team is in communication with our Engineering Team and they will provide you with an update on the progress of this request. Thank you! CYPHER LEARNING team.

Robelei Swain
Preschool Faculty in Philippinen
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

NEO as a tool for online schooling

Giving varied activities and having an organized gradebook makes it very simple to use

Attendance log is not customizable according to the school's desired format.

letztes Jahr

Hi Robelei, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review for NEO! We took it into consideration for future improvement on our attendance feature. A quick attendance tip that you may find interesting: you can add attendance as an activity and award points and badges automatically based on the students' attendance. This is a great way to motivate students to be present in your classes. Kind regards, CYPHER LEARNING team.

Oscar
Content Manager in Mexiko
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

VERY USEFUL TOOL FOR MANY PURPOSSES

Kommentare: The experience as admin and teacher has been great. The experience of the students and users has been nice but always with an improvement comment of something that for now it cannot be adjusted. Great platform aldough, it has fullfilled most of the company´s requirements. Thank you.

Very easy to implement, easy understanding of the process to create content, courses, paths, etc. The platforms base is really easy to navigate (admin)

There are some features that should be editable or personalizable to provide the user a better experience navigating. There is no drag and drop content option or chance the location of widgets, menu, boxes etc. This may give another good experience to the user.

Kim
Lead Learning Technologies Coach in USA
Bildungsmanagement

NEO is easy to use, delivers what it says it will, and is easily customized.

Kommentare: We get interactivity with the kids and the ability to both do teacher-led and self-paced activities. The adding of standards to assignments and quizzes and the ability to see a master wheel for each student is incredible. The gamification features work perfectly for our gaming and coding focused middle school.

The ability to apply standards to assignments and quizzes and see mastery wheels for each student based on those standards is FANTASTIC! With our focus on gamification, we can award badges and points, set up leaderboards and more! It's perfect for the unique, highly personalized learning that we focus on in our school.

Karyl Jane
Lead Teacher in Philippinen
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

User's Point of Review

Kommentare: It's always exciting to create my lessons, activities, and assessment for my student. The awesome features of LMS make it easier for students to learn. It also boost my confidence in presenting my lessons.

I like most the way we can organizer our own lessons and make it interactive. It also allows other websites to be embedded within the LMS.

The synchronization of lessons are sometimes not functioning.

Julia
Academic Dean in USA

School Use

We use this LMS for our K-12 school for teachers and students. I like the ease of duplicating courses from one year to another and the ability to have multiple teachers per course.

The calendar doesn't integrate well with iPhones and I've been restricted to desktop/ laptop use. I'd also like to have a better way to give feedback to submissions than what is currently available.

Moshe
IT manager in UK
Verbraucherdienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing functionality but support is not the best

We used Matrix in my previous job, functionality wise it is one of the best, you can do almost anything you need for you business.

Not the easiest software to use BUT when you get used to it it's great (like most software solutions) the support (at least in our region) was not the best, it took weeks sometimes to get mini bugs fixed.

George
Sr. Tenured Lecturer in Niederlande
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Product works well, pretty easy to use basic functions.. I use it for teaching university classes.

Kommentare: Quick start-up; easy to archive past classes; smooth integration of flipped classroom materials into the system.

Ability to give access to adjunct staff, off-site, and cross department staff to create courses. Nice canvas for creating leasson. Customer support is very responsive and good!

The online documentation is too simplistic. There needs to be some more advanced documentation for power users or administrators. The options for setting up and administering tests could be improved.

Andrew
Director, Language Center in Deutschland
Hochschulbildung

I have been using NEO since 2011. Great product. Intuitive, provides excellent roi.

Kommentare: Flexibility, stability. Ease of use.

The flexibility it provides for designing online and blended courses. Ease of use as admin and instructor. Students love it. Great customer support.

I am happy with the software. As an administrator I would like to have the ability to re-activate student accounts.

Shalom
Teacher in Philippinen
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

NEO through a teachers Eyes

There are many things I liked with NEO but to sum it up I would say it made our job more efficient and creative. We were able to give students fun and meaningful lessons with efficiency.

There were no major issues with NEO. The only thing I can suggest would be to upgrade the offline mode of lessons.

Amber
Campus President in USA

I have had excellent experience with this software!

I like the user interface. The help features and guides are excellent and have helped my staff with the set up of our courses. It is end-user friendly and has been a great tool for instructors and students.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Robust, Customizable LMS

Kommentare: It's been an overall positive experience. If given the option to purchase an LMS all over again, I would choose Matrix.

I love that Matrix is very customizable and is basically a blank slate for our needs. We can do nearly anything we need with it.

I don't love that it's not intuitive for everyone in the beginning. I've been using the system for two years and am the main point of contact at my 5000 person organization for the LMS and I still don't know how to use some of the features. A more organized, intuitive interface would be worth slightly more money.

Ranjana
CEO in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Improve student experience

Kommentare: Good.

Responsiveness, Pricing, Support Forum

Old user interface Inability to integrate different SSO capabilities e.g Login with Microsoft account (outlook.com)

letztes Jahr

We are glad that you had a good experience with MATRIX. Thank you for your trust! We are happy to let you know that MATRIX is capable of SSO with O365, which will allow you to log in with your MS365 account. Kind regards, CYPHER LEARNING team.

Kai
Educator in Australien
Kosmetik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional platform. The Team @ Matrix go Above & Beyond

Kommentare: Satisfied.

Visual Portal Editor & Access/Discount Codes.

Users once deactivated can't re-do the same course to refresh their knowledge without creating a new account/email.

Cecilia
Teacher in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

An excellent help

Kommentare: I just started using edu20 this year (August 2013), and it is truly a great help for me and my students to keep track of our work. It saves time since they do not have to search for lost handouts, notes about homework, etc. It also saves paper. The tools available - for free! - are amazing: lessons, assignments of different sorts, forums, blogs, and more. The design is neutral and the site fairly easy to navigate and use - though I am sure there are things I have yet to learn to make it easier still. The editing tools for a lesson page are OK but could be easier to use - paragraphing and listing is still tricky, I find, and there is no tabs function, I think, for example - and sometimes when I paste in from a Word document, bits are lost and formatting is altered. Overall, I would recommed edu20 to any teacher who wants to make use of the cloud in teaching, whether you want to put in more time and learn to explore the full possibilities or not, you can always start out fairly quickly with a class and try things out as you go - that is what I am doing and the students seem to appreciate it. We are thankful all the way from Sweden!