Über ZooM

Vollständig anpassbare SFA(Sales-Force-Automation)-Lösung mit Kapazitäten zur Automatisierung der gesamten Außendienstaktivitäten.

Erfahre mehr über ZooM

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie ZooM bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Naveen C.
Naveen C.
Freelancer in Indien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Zoom review

Kommentare: Overall ride is good. It continually fantastic to comprehend and tune your your income pressure and automate at the equal time with ZooM.

You can effortlessly tune what precisely is occurring in the field. You can effortlessly song all of your income crew and it additionally minimizes the coordination time between subject and the backend team. The second an motion is carried out by using a income executive, it is accompanied by means of an electronic mail and an SMS. Any motion carried out via a area government and robotically shared with MIS and gorgeous motion is taken primarily based on your flowchart.

The solely issue abut ZooM is that it has solely electronic mail support. The solely issue abut ZooM is that it has solely electronic mail support.

Fidelis A.
sales representative in Nigeria

Zoom software review 2021

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Zoom helps me to attend meetings and automate my task without limit.

I use Zoom because it allows me to communicate with my business partners, attend classes, and more from anywhere in the world. As a Pastor, I am able to attend a Christian conference from wherever I am. I can also hold conferences or other types of meetings, such as business meetings, from any location on the planet. With zoom, I can get to places that no one else can. With Zoom, I can communicate with my clients and keep them up to date. Zoom provides an international platform for your company. I can attend my lectures as a student from anywhere in the world from the comfort of my own home. However, I prefer to be in a quiet and comfortable environment with no interruptions. Zoom is, without a doubt, the best app. It's a global app that caters to people of diverse nationalities, colors, and languages. It makes no distinctions. That's the greatest way to put it. Make it both locally and internationally with zoom.

ZooM is not compatible with iOS or Mac. This means that if you buy ZooM now, you won't be able to run it on iOS anytime soon. I'm not sure if this is on their list of priorities.

Barry V.
Operations Manager in USA

Very young CRM/POS software

2 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We only ran ZooM through a POC for less than a year for a customer. In the end it wasn't something we could recommend to our customers.

It's very simple and basic interface doesn't take much time to learn.

ZooM is not iOS or Mac compatible. This means if you buy ZooM you do not have the option run it on iOS in the near future. I'm not sure if this is on their roadmap.

Tebatso vinolia M.
Bookkeeper in Botsuana
Landwirtschaft, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

International Flexibility

Kommentare: It has made things for me. I have attended international meetings and conferences through zoom from the comfort of my home at any time.

I love zoom because no matter where you are in the world, you can reach your business partners, lectures and others. As a Christian, I can be able to attend conference from anywhere I will be.. I can also hold conferences or any other meetings eg business meetings from anywhere in the world. I can reach where no can reach with zoom. I can talk to my clients and keep them updated with zoom. Zoom gives your business and international platform. As a student, I can also attend my lectures from anywhere in the world...from the comfort of my home. In a peaceful and comfortable place without no distractions, however I choose. Zoom is simply the best app. It's an international app for all people from different countries, colours and language. It does not discriminate. That's how best it is. With zoom, be sure to make it locally and internationally.

So far, I just love zoom for the international effect.

Phil R.
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Solution

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

The best solution for virtual meetings. Easy to use and implement.

SMS Text messages don't create an email notification.

Camille R.
Office Assistant in Philippinen
Marktforschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy and Friendly Platform

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: so far, the platform is improving and other features is useful.

what i did liked in this platform, is that i easily create a meeting and send to my colleague. and easily access the video files.

i least like in this platform, sometimes the interpretation menu can't see of other team so i have to end the meeting and open the meeting again and check with them the problem.

Brendan P.
Brendan P.
Operations Manager in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great software, super user friendly

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Very user friendly. Easy to use. Easy to train other team members on its features. Highly recommend.

I don't like how expensive it is. I don't think the value justifies the price. And I'm not a cheapo.

Debbie L.
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Zoom saves you time an resources

Kommentare: It brought more customers to within our reach at a time when people were afraid to meet in person. It allows us to see more clients on a regular basis

It allows you to connect to more people

The time limit isn't enough and you have to reconnect.

Marketing Director in Australien

Good alterative for sales force automation

Kommentare: So far its good.

Simple to use and like the Task Management and Sales Collaboration features

Can not think any, still evaluating the solution

CTO in USA
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Sales Acceleration tool

Kommentare: Accelerate sales which is always an absolute necessity.

Ease of use. The ability to streamline sales and tracking.

Would love to see integration with Monday.com

Civil Engineer in Türkei
Tiefbau, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Customer Relations Management

Kommentare: It is a seamless integrated solution that manages interactions between customers, business partners and employees to help companies grow and succeed.

Includes sales force automation, customer service and support applications, marketing automation, business partner management, business intelligence, application development, Internet of Things (IoT), integration and cloud services.

The system crashes for a very short time and comes back quickly. At that time, there is a return from the backup. In this case, everything you did in the last 5 minutes may be lost.

Alexandra M.
Human Resources in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Love this product!

Kommentare: Overall, Zoom has been an amazing product and I would recommend it to everyone I know.

I with out any doubt love zoom and what it has to offer. I have used it not only in my professional field but also in my personal life.

I am still learning how to navigate through the product and have no negative things to say at this time.

Product Manager in Argentinien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best of its category

Kommentare: The experience is good, but not great. It hasn’t been updated in a while, it definitely looks outdated

The product is the best of its category, mostly because of lack of competition, nevertheless it is the most complete solution

There are a lot of security concerns specially in terms of information flows If you don’t have issues with that, go ahead. But it’s probably a deal breaker for bigger enterprises

Christian H.
BDR in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Once you go ZooM you can’t go back.

Kommentare: Experience was wonderful with zoom! Customer service was amazing and made it really easy if we had any questions.

At first I was skeptical as to how it was different from other software that we had used. After I used it, I understood exactly what it was needed. The dependability is unmatched.

The setup was quite easy, but I could see how it could be a hassle to some people at times. Super easy to use once it’s all setup though.

Raahul D.
Senior Sales Consultant in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

One of the best Sales Force Automation solutions

Kommentare: Overall experience is good. It always nice to know and track your your sales force and automate at the same time with ZooM.

You can easily track what exactly is happening in the field. You can easily track all of your sales team and it also minimizes the coordination time between field and the backend team. The moment an action is performed by a sales executive, it is followed by an email and an SMS. Any action performed by a field executive and automatically shared with MIS and appropriate action is taken based on your flowchart.

The only thing abut ZooM is that it has only email support.

Basavaraju S.
Basavaraju S.
Freelancer in Indien

Try Zoom if you're seeking for a comprehensive tool

Kommentare: Overall, I've had a positive experience with this app and would recommend it to anyone who wants to better organise their sales data.

Try Zoom if you're seeking for a buddy to help you improve your product distribution and tracking system. It's a comprehensive tool that makes accepting orders and conducting surveys a breeze.

The greatest disadvantage of this program is that it is only compatible with Android devices. The app is not compatible with iOS devices. Because the majority of people use iOS, there were issues with accessing the mobile app and the tools within it.

Udelvina S.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Zoom

Easy to navigate and easy to help people

Was a little difficult but once learned was easy to navigate

Senior QA engineer in Indien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A simple solution to sales force automation

Kommentare: A simple to use piece of software that offered a lot of well needed features compared to its competitors. I recommend.

While i haven't used all the features in depth, there are a lot of aspects about this software i find helpful like leave management, the reporting which is robust all besides the fact that it offers a simple to get used to User interface.

I did not notice any issues while using the android app but a low spec mobile tends to hang mid use. It might be a device specific issue but otherwise no problem

Sanjeep L.
Quality Assurance and Frontend Developer in Nepal
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Management tool : ZooM

Kommentare: I am loving this tool, still I am digging for my start up. Till now I would like to recommend this tool for force sales automation.

ZooM can be very helpful for all kind of business or enterprise. Best part of ZooM are mentioned below: - Platform for connect end-to-end user with direct business - Management for all features - Easy plan

It would have been better if mentioned below points are improve: - Low secure - Crash sometime - Non-compatible

German liber L.
German liber L.
Artist/Graphic Designer/Freelancer/Community Manager in Argentinien
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

It's good for starting!

Kommentare: Overall, it's a really good experience, it has some things to tweak, but I would recommend this app to anyone who wants a good sales force automation.

I tried this sales force software because someone recommended to me. As a graphic designer I sell a lot of t-shirts, stickers and other printed goods. I used it for less than a year, but the interface is very clean and easy to understand. It wasn't hard to set up the inventory or the invoices, which is great because you always want to share a duplicate with the client, all the data is right there! Customer signature feature is great.

Sometimes the system fails for a while. Not compatible for macOS.

Benjamin B.
teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional Product!

Kommentare: This products has helped with time managements and organization.

It is easy to use and provides instant productivity increases in our office. The set up time and learning curve is non-existent.

Nothing during our use, we have enjoyed its purpose and help in our industry. It is exactly as advertised.

Head of Talent Acquisition in Indien
Medienproduktion, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best Automation solution available.

It is best for manufacturing and Retail services

THE COST IS A BIT HIGH. iT SHOULD BE A BIT LESS

Joanna S.
Marketing Specialist in USA
Möbel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very helpful for organizing customer information and any sales related information

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, I have had a great experience with this app and recommend that anyone interested in better organizing sales info give it a try.

It keeps a lot of important information in one place and keeps reports organized in a dashboard. Anything from driver reports and information to customer surveys. Very versatile and helpful for me to stay on top of everything.

It was a lot to learn at first but once I got it down it worked very well.

Shawn B.
Director of Operations in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Customer Service made easy

Kommentare: ZooM makes managing materials and certain staff easier.

ZooM allows the seller and the consumer to know exactly what is going on. There are many functions that allow the seller to know where their drivers are, what their margins are, and what product they have/need.

Zoom can be a little confusing to use at first but once you get the hang of it it's fairly simple. There isn't much negative to say about it

Kate W.
marketing in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Sales Force Automation

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We are still getting familiar with it and learning how to navigate the software, but it has been very helpful and easy to integrate.

This product is very helpful to sales professionals in communicating with their clients. It is very organized and helps with time management.

The initial price is a bit of a sticker shock, but so is any good sales force automation software. It could be a turnoff to small companies, though.