Über Zoho Forms

Automatisiere anwendungsübergreifend Arbeitsabläufe und die Gewinnung von Daten und durch den Einsatz von digitalen Formularen.

Erfahre mehr über Zoho Forms

It easily integrates with Zoho CRM and you have the ability to have it create/modify entries and display CRM fields on the form.

It has no pricing for additional users but only has a fixed plan. We only submit a few forms per month but we do need additional user accounts at a reasonable price within our budget.

Bewertungen zu Zoho Forms

Zoho Forms hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 119 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Zoho Forms bereits verwendet?

MICHELLE

Mehandi
Junior Consultant in Indien
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Forms Review

Kommentare: Business problems which I am solving with Zoho Forms are as such:- 1) Getting Customer Feedback.
2) Collecting leads for event registration.
3) Data Collection as per the needs.
4) Client onboarding form.
5) Client Intake forms.
Benefits which I have realized with Zoho Forms are as such:- 1) Easy to create and share forms using links.
2) Data collection and integration with third party tools is easy.

Impactful features of Zoho Forms are as such;- 1) Simple Drag and Driop interface, easy to use. 2) Customization of forms as per the need. 3) Securoity of Forms. 4) Shareable forms. 5) Workflow automation. It was super easy for us to use Zoho Forms and it will be for you too. Integration process of Zoho Forms with our existing business was really easy and fun.

things which I would like to get improved in Zoho Forms are as such:- 1) Overall speed of the app at which is loads. 2) Forms Customization should be more shooting like TypeForm. Apart from these 2 everything else about Zoho Forms is amazing. No, it was never a difficult product for us to use. The integration of Zoho Forms with our existing business was not at all difficult.

Lucy
Owner & CEO in Türkei
Möbel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Forms has helped us improve data colection in several departments

Kommentare: Zoho Forms has been a wonderful little addition to our operations. It's helped us set up forms for feedback, orders, inventory, the list goes on. Havibg eveything synced instantly with no human error has been a great addition. It's helped us collect and manage our data easily and with less errors or manual work.

I love how smoothy the forms function. We have a lot of embedded forms and we've never had instances where there were any issues with the forms loading late or buttons not loading properly

I'd like the e-sign features to be a bit expanded on. Some of our forms have e-sign fields but the current widget doesn't work well.

Nix
Graphic Designer in Kanada

Good for quick use

Great for quick use while using the Zoho platform. Easy to access when sending emails using Zoho Email.

Needs more templates and more up to date designs to meet industry standards. The user interface is also a bit off.

Ed
Studio Owner in USA
Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

All I need in a web from, with a direct integration with my CRM and Campaigns

Form customization is fantastic, as I make the forms perfectly match my unique website design. Integration with WordPress makes is flawless. It offers me all the field types I need, including conditional. Even better, being part of Zoho One platform, which basically runs my business, the collected data smoothly flows right into CRM or a marketing campaign.

hard to think of anything, really. Not all Zoho products are perfect but Forms is one of the best-developed ones.

Habibah
Habibah
Information Technology Support Assistant in Malaysia
Telekommunikation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Very effective in creating online form

Kommentare: This software help convert our forms into digital forms help us to reducing the need of physical paper. It also help us to collect data from the form easily and no more manual data keying that we use to do when we using the paper form.

Feature that i really like Zoho Forms is, it can share and distribute the form easily from email or the public link without having the form to be embedded to web pages as it will automatically do it itself. This is a very good feature especially when you do not have your own website or blog to embedded the forms.

It has a good integration with other Zoho product but has limited integration with software and service outside of Zoho product. The design provided for the form template is also quite old and not updated for a new design. Luckily, the process to make my own customization design is quite easy to do.

Suhailah
Suhailah
Administrative Assistant in Malaysia
Einzelhandel, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Drag & drop forms

Kommentare: The privilege to able building forms online really has help me with my task and work. It is very flexible as i can use it from any device that i have in hand, and need no installation at all. Overall, i am very satisfied with this software.

I need a simple forms builder that can work from web browser and don't need too much technical process while building it, and stumble across Zoho Forms. It has every aspect and feature that i need, especially for it to be able to work online and no need any installation on the device. It also has a good sharing option that i can share the forms using the emails.

This forms builder is a very basic software. I need to build everything from the start because it lacks of template library. Some of the feature is only available for the premium account, which is too expensive for a form builder software should cost.

Shahila
Shahila
Business Development Manager in Malaysia
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Can be use online and offline

Kommentare: I use this software to collect survey and data from workers on my organization. Building a form using Zoho Forms is very easy as it not involving any coding and using the drag and drop interface to construct and managing the form layout.

One of the best thing that make Zoho Forms different from other form builder is, it can be access and use from online and offline state. Every time there are new entry to the form, it will send notification to the apps and i can set it to send push up notification directly to my phone to avoid me missing anything.

Lacks of option for the form template and no easy customization to the form is the thing that i least like about this software. The report generated from the data collected from the form is not complete as some of the data field on the form are not included on the report.

Alexis
BI Analyst in Panama
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Data collection made easy

Kommentare: It facilitates the necessary and in-demand collection of requirements or needs that we receive in the work journal. It is a simple way to keep our customer information updated. We can also request feedback in a simple and attractive form.

I love how easy it is to create forms and immediately start collecting data. It is very easy to create the necessary fields and indicate the required ones, create conditional fields. It facilitates the collection since it allows you to share it both on your social networks, by email or whatsapp.

I would like direct export to other formats, without the need to do any additional configuration. It's easy but still, this would improve the export process.

Maisarah
Maisarah
Marketing Executive in Malaysia
Telekommunikation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

The best for online form customization

Kommentare: I really like that Zoho Forms offer an extensive feature and tools with this software, but not too expensive with its subscribing plan.

Zoho Forms is really great in customizing my form layout to be fit with my form objective and needs. Collecting data from customer and employees is very smooth with this software. Distributing the forms also quite easy as they has an option to shares the form by email or posting it to the social media.

The software will got slower if too many field is added to the form. I will need to use it from my computer if i need to create a complex form and not from my mobile device.

robert
Owner in Rumänien
Zeitung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

All forms in one place

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Very easy to manage my forms and data. Very easy to setup and manage once you created the account.

None, all worked smoothly for me, no Cons until now.

Letlet
Sales and Marketing in Philippinen
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Forms: The User-Friendly Solution for Professional Forms

Kommentare: I have learned that Zoho Forms has many advantages since we first started using it. First, custom forms for event registration, customer feedback, and lead generation have been made simple thanks to the drag-and-drop interface. We have been able to collect data from any location at any time thanks to the responsiveness of the forms and their compatibility with mobile devices.The capacity to automate workflows and integrate with other Zoho products, such as Zoho CRM, is yet another advantage we have discovered. We are able to collect payments online, automatically route form submissions to the appropriate team members, initiate follow-up actions, and more with Zoho Forms. We have been able to reduce errors and save time by streamlining our data collection and processing thanks to this.Our overall encounter with Zoho Forms has been extremely positive.

The options for customization are simply amazing, as they enable us to make forms that showcase our brand and have a professional appearance. We can opt for pre-designed templates or even create our very own custom themes, fonts, and colors to ensure that our forms match our website and marketing materials.The conditional logic, multiple pages, and file uploads are very helpful in creating complex and dynamic forms. We can gather the precise data that we require and ensure that the user experience is smooth and effective. Thanks to these features, we were able to craft forms that were tailored to our specific data collection requirements.

There are a few drawbacks or issues for me.One potential disadvantage is the restricted plan choices, which can make it hard to make frames that stick out. Also, the pricing structure, as being confusing and expensive, is another issue. Although these are just minor aspects or issues with Zoho Forms, we've found that these aren't a big problem for our company.

Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Forms Has Just About Everything You Need

Kommentare: Zoho Forms was very easy to learn so we could get it setup and have the forms in use very quickly. The built in approvals process also helped us simplify pre-existing business processes.

Zoho Forms is one of the easiest and most comprehensive web-based form builders I have used in the past few years. It has built-in drag-and-drop support for all common form fields such as single line, multi line, drop-down boxes, check boxes, file and image uploads and many, many more. Zoho Forms also has built-in support for conditional logic that can be applied at the level of field, page or form to make the process of directing persons to where they need to be on the form and hiding or showing field or pages as needed.

There are two main issues I have with Zoho forms builder. The first is the inability to have a color picker on the form. It's not included in the standard list and you can't add it yourself. May not be a big issue for most uses but it comes in handy if you work with designers. The second annoyance is with the forms generated when using conditional logic. The logic only applies when the person is filling in the form to hide pages or sections. All those "hidden" section show up when the form is saved in another format meaning reviewers have to scroll through all the blank sections.

dishant
dishant
crowd sourcing in Indien
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to collect the customer data

Kommentare: My overall experience with the zoho forms is good. I am using zoho forms to collect the customer data and increase my conversions.

I have been using the Zoho forms to collect customer data from our websites. Users can quickly fill out their details, and we can use it for business needs. One can easily create a particular Zoho form and start collecting valuable customer insights which would have taken a very long time if designed with the backend languages such as PHP. One can import the data from the Zoho forms and upload it on the Zoho CRM for further processing.

One thing which I would like to mention here is that the User-interface of a Zoho web form is pretty simple. There is no back button on the zoho form after it had been filled to return back to a particular page.

Rahul
Service Lead in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Forms - Good data collection tool

Kommentare: Good

Zoho forms is a good tool one can use in the organization for data collection and capturing purposes.

Integration with other software is a limitation.

Kreeti
Digital Marketing Manager in Nepal
Restaurants, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Form Builder For Collecting Customer's Response

Kommentare: Either to collect customers' feedback or to collect new leads and prospects, Zoho Forms has been really a helpful tool for our business.

Zoho Forms is super easy to sign up, craft new forms or choose from existing templates and share it across various social media platforms, websites, and blogs for collecting customers' responses.

Though it offers form templates, the design option for form seems limited and most basic. Moreover, I would love to see more models that focus on lead generation.

Scott
Owner/Operator in USA

Easy way to use and manage forms like you never thought possible

Kommentare: Zoho Forms is an amazing way to give a client or company control over their contact and feedback forms, and also allow them to use forms for simple shopping and payment gathering.

I LOVE how easy it is to not only get started making online forms, but also how easy it is to manage and expand those forms for ANYONE, even those with know website development experience. I use this system for customers that need to manage their own forms, or customers that use their forms for more than just contacting people - like eCommerce or appointments. The free version does a lot of stuff and is great for small businesses that need a little help, but the paid versions also do SO much more! The form builder is also AMAZING and unlike most others, allowing even a novice to make an interactive form.

The ONLY thing I don't like about this system is how expensive things can get once you outgrow the free version. There is a HUGE gap between the free version and the first paid version, not only in the number of monthly submissions but also the price is a bit high too.

Rexie
Rexie
Company Owner in UK
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ticks all the boxes

Kommentare: Great! We use it for quotation / booking gathering, customer feedback and recruitment assessments.

Easy to use, easy to customise and set controls for users or recipients. Can control access, a frequency limits and add security to protect against bots.

More visual / creative settings would be a nice addition but functionally it works very well and is reliable.

Joni
Events in USA
Öl & Energie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Loved Using ZOHO forms for our event!

Kommentare: I really like ZOHO Forms!

We used ZOHO Forms as an RSVP to a Poker Tournament and Open house. I loved how easy it was to set up the original form for our guests and that we could use PayPal to have them pay for their buy in to the tournament and even donate to our chosen charity. Most important was the help we got from ZOHO Forms from support when we wanted to add a few features that were a little more intricate than the norm. Manish went over and above to help up get the form exactly as we wanted it. He was really professional and knew the software like he'd written it. His help was worth the cost all alone.

I think the help feature could be a little more user friendly and just a note that if you call ZOHO, there is no option for help with ZOHO forms. I had to choose the CRM option and get them to get me to someone that could help.

Rick
Rick
Director in Mexiko
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Mind-bogglingly complete and powerful forms platform

Kommentare: Zoho Forms is refreshing surprise, offering enterprise-level power in data collection for free.

Everytime I think I've uncovered all the gems that Zoho has to offer, such as two of my favorites, Contact and Writer, I discover another one. Don't think that Google Forms is the best free solution for complex forms out there. Zoho Forms beats it by a mile. Zoho Forms offers unique fields not available on any other free platform solution. My favorites of these are: The draggable progress bar The Matrix Choice, offering the possibility of very complex responses Image Upload Zoho Forms also offers very cheap way to accept payments via Stripe, PayPal, 2CheckOut, RazorPay, starting at an unbelievable 96 bucks a year through Zoho Payments. This option is ideal for small online businesses. Forms can be embedded into WordPress via a native forms plugin, which is still being updated. (I haven't tested it however. It's only got 3 stars on the repo.) Forms integration is second to none. Includes Google Sheets integration and Zapier.

Adding fields can be a bit slow on underpowered machines. But that's about the only con I can think of.

Tiefbau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Forms are a great value add for field teams

Kommentare: We used zohoforms to help us gather and collect data in the field, without having to use paperwork and data entry staff.

Ease of use, easy to build forms and great resources to get started

Customer service took a little longer than expected, but were very helpful

Charles Boampong
Software Engineer in Südafrika
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Powerful Online Form Builder

Kommentare: You can even create forms right from your mobile phone, making it so convenient for me to work even if I'm not in front of my desktop computer.

It has a user-friendly interface, making it easy for my team to create and manage forms.

The more advanced features require some learning curve.

Tracey
Tracey
Director in UK
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Excellent and intuitive form building

Kommentare: Enables me to collate client data in a professional and streamlined way. Lots of functionality and easy to use, so I can build the right forms for my business.

Easy, intuitive and quick to use, creating forms for small business. Lots of choice when it comes to form field types e.g. multiple choice, checkbox, file upload, text etc. Can use own business branding on the form too.

Can't really fault the software for what I use it for.

Marketing Manager in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

For use with Zoho CRM

Kommentare: SO far so good. It has created a fair amount of automation regarding a tedious project so this is a time save overall.

The trouble is you have to be a user when filling out the form in order to use the CRM fields. You also cannot access all entries in the CRM when having a new form entry create a record in the CRM such as Contact Roles

Marianne
Office Administrator in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Online Form Builder

Kommentare: Good option if you are able to justify the expense.

Internet based form builder that backs up data on the cloud. Drag and drop for generator that is user friendly and smooth. Ability to create, collect, and share data with multiple users.

Software is expensive once the free trial is over. Template designs are limited compared to similar products. Large difference between the free and paid version.

Anwaltskanzlei

Great For Reviews, Surveys and Client Intake

We set up Zoho forms so it integrates perfectly with our CRM. When we onboard new clients we just have them enter all the appropriate information into the form and it attaches the completed form to their profile.

The settings for each experience needs to be better formatted. it can be difficult to do all of the things necessary to set up a form properly. It is possible to even forget important settings because it is not readily available to customize. It's hidden and you have to dig for the setting.