Über Zoho Forms

Baue leistungsstarke Formulare online. Sammle verwertbare Daten, vernetze dich mit anderen Anwendungen online und automatisiere deine Arbeitsabläufe unterwegs.

Erfahre mehr über Zoho Forms

It easily integrates with Zoho CRM and you have the ability to have it create/modify entries and display CRM fields on the form.

It has no pricing for additional users but only has a fixed plan. We only submit a few forms per month but we do need additional user accounts at a reasonable price within our budget.

Bewertungen zu Zoho Forms

Zoho Forms hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 78 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Zoho Forms bereits verwendet?

Shahila A.
Shahila A.
Business Development Manager in Malaysia
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Can be use online and offline

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I use this software to collect survey and data from workers on my organization. Building a form using Zoho Forms is very easy as it not involving any coding and using the drag and drop interface to construct and managing the form layout.

One of the best thing that make Zoho Forms different from other form builder is, it can be access and use from online and offline state. Every time there are new entry to the form, it will send notification to the apps and i can set it to send push up notification directly to my phone to avoid me missing anything.

Lacks of option for the form template and no easy customization to the form is the thing that i least like about this software. The report generated from the data collected from the form is not complete as some of the data field on the form are not included on the report.

Office in USA
Maschinerie, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Performance Beyond Expectations

Kommentare: We used Zoho Forms to automate our time log entry for our employees. The previous system was hard copy sheets that employees filled out weekly, which gave us a low quality data integrity. With Zoho Forms, we have our machinists scan their prints when they work on them to log what kind of work they are doing and automatically enter that data into a spreadsheet. This massively increased our efficiency, eliminated timely data entry, gives us the tools for better resource management, and verifies the integrity of the data we use to generate our invoices.

Zoho Forms has several critical features, making it the top tier form builder. The forms are easy to create with a gentle learning curve, visual appealing, and highly customizable. Zoho Forms outclasses the competition by providing, barcode scanning, kiosk mode, data collection, compatibility with Zapier, Automated sequences, Redirection, Notifications, and Logic Statements. I researched a variety of other software and found the price and functionality of Zoho Forms blows the competition out of the water.

Honestly, the only Issues I had were when I ran into the limitations of the free version. I just upgraded to the paid version where everything worked unlimited and flawlessly.

Gerardo V.
Product Manager in Mexiko

Create your forms easy and quickly

5 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: We can share many data between many applications without need of repeat the documentation or typing the same in the different platforms like Google Calendar, Zoho Desk, ServiceDesk Plus Cloud and more. It is enough to type it in Zoho Forms and it will share the info to the other apps.

The default integrations that it has like Zoho Desk, ServiceDesk Plus Cloud, Google Calendar, Zoho CRM, Zoho SalesIQ, Zoho Projects and Microsoft Teams. That are very easy to integrate and provide a lot of value for the admin.

The visual customization in the forms. It only has 19 themes in the gallery but there are people like me that are not so good customizing the forms using the "Customize form" tool, we need to have more templates ready to use, only by clicking on it.

Nix D.
Graphic Designer in Kanada

Good for quick use

Great for quick use while using the Zoho platform. Easy to access when sending emails using Zoho Email.

Needs more templates and more up to date designs to meet industry standards. The user interface is also a bit off.

Esther T.
Esther T.
Sales Administrative Assistant in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to create forms with professional tools.

Kommentare: It is quite good not only for small, but also for medium and large companies, so it has not fallen short of our needs and the experience has been decent, (I recommend integrating Zoho Forms with Zoho Docs to send personalized content to your respondents, such as PDFs or images, messages, etc.)

Zoho Forms is really efficient in helping me to create forms or requests between consumers and clients. It is very well structured, with availability to enter checkboxes, multiple choice, phone number and others. The configuration offered to the end user is easy to perform. The creation of pages and sections is easy. It is perfectly ready to work with other Zoho products. Fields can be shown and hidden. Variables can be duplicated, which already developed can be used as a resource in other forms which saves time. It can be deployed anywhere and gives you everything you need to design smoothly, you can share it on social networks, websites and the like for more successful data collection.

*I would like it to open more doors to integrations with software outside the Zoho ecosystem, although it is very well integrated with Zoho products, other applications are more flexible. *Moving away from the free version for more professional and scalable performance and features; a combination of plans is necessary to be more feature rich and reduce the price.

Habibah M.
Habibah M.
Information Technology Support Assistant in Malaysia
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Very effective in creating online form

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: This software help convert our forms into digital forms help us to reducing the need of physical paper. It also help us to collect data from the form easily and no more manual data keying that we use to do when we using the paper form.

Feature that i really like Zoho Forms is, it can share and distribute the form easily from email or the public link without having the form to be embedded to web pages as it will automatically do it itself. This is a very good feature especially when you do not have your own website or blog to embedded the forms.

It has a good integration with other Zoho product but has limited integration with software and service outside of Zoho product. The design provided for the form template is also quite old and not updated for a new design. Luckily, the process to make my own customization design is quite easy to do.

Suhailah S.
Suhailah S.
Administrative Assistant in Malaysia
Einzelhandel, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Drag & drop forms

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The privilege to able building forms online really has help me with my task and work. It is very flexible as i can use it from any device that i have in hand, and need no installation at all. Overall, i am very satisfied with this software.

I need a simple forms builder that can work from web browser and don't need too much technical process while building it, and stumble across Zoho Forms. It has every aspect and feature that i need, especially for it to be able to work online and no need any installation on the device. It also has a good sharing option that i can share the forms using the emails.

This forms builder is a very basic software. I need to build everything from the start because it lacks of template library. Some of the feature is only available for the premium account, which is too expensive for a form builder software should cost.

Nasir A.
Nasir A.
Senior Project Manager in Pakistan

Best for Data Collection

Kommentare: Overall experience with Zoho was very good. It is easy to use for the end-user as well as the administrator. Form creation is very simple that even a layman can use the features. After moving to Zoho Forms we haven't used any other online forms for data collection. Highly reccomende.

We are using Zoho forms for over 2 years. Our regular use is for registrations. The best thing about Zoho Forms is that the end-user doesn't need to sign in or sign up anywhere; they just open the link, fill the form and that's it. The other good thing is data management as you can download the data in CVS or PDF.

Zoho Login was an issue, the two-factor authentication was not working. We had the Zoho authenticator Android app but it required login, at the same time the website needed authentication from the same app to log in there.

Frank D.
Frank D.
Human Resources Associate in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

With a little creativity, you can use Zoho Forms for multiple purposes.

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Before I started using Zoho Forms, I watched some video tutorials to get started on the right foot, and so far I have done very well with this software. It is an intelligent system that gives us overall control over the distribution of forms; organizing the results to manage specific needs.

I've tried other form building tools, but what I liked about Zoho and what sets it apart from the rest is that the information is quickly obtained, the data can be exported to other platforms, it offers different options for the analysis of the forms, it has pre-built forms that streamline the process and save the user time in creation, and it has more survey-specific options. The forms are flexible, it can be posted on a website or the link can be shared on social networks, which offers a greater reach and response rate. It can also be sent to a specific audience or sent more privately by email.

Customization of colors and fonts can be more extensive, and although it has happened on very few occasions, sometimes the forms in social networks do not open correctly and that can be a problem.

Technical Analyst in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Formal Forming of Data

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

The ease of use has to be the best part I believe. It's so easy and simple to use on a PC or on a mobile device. I love it!!

Not a lot to say about this part. I guess if I had to pick one thing, it would be the trial of the software only allows you to create a couple of forms to use.

Mehandi I.
Mehandi I.
Junior Consultant in Indien

Zoho Forms Review

5 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Business problems which I am solving with Zoho Forms are as such:- 1) Getting Customer Feedback.
2) Collecting leads for event registration.
3) Data Collection as per the needs.
4) Client onboarding form.
5) Client Intake forms.
Benefits which I have realized with Zoho Forms are as such:- 1) Easy to create and share forms using links.
2) Data collection and integration with third party tools is easy.

Impactful features of Zoho Forms are as such;- 1) Simple Drag and Driop interface, easy to use. 2) Customization of forms as per the need. 3) Securoity of Forms. 4) Shareable forms. 5) Workflow automation. It was super easy for us to use Zoho Forms and it will be for you too. Integration process of Zoho Forms with our existing business was really easy and fun.

things which I would like to get improved in Zoho Forms are as such:- 1) Overall speed of the app at which is loads. 2) Forms Customization should be more shooting like TypeForm. Apart from these 2 everything else about Zoho Forms is amazing. No, it was never a difficult product for us to use. The integration of Zoho Forms with our existing business was not at all difficult.

Sandra P.
It and Communications Officer in Australien
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Zoho forms for functionality

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We use a lot of forms in our business and Zoho has freed up a lot of work on the behalf of support workers having to manually do the forms, scan and email and it's easier than using adobe, which I love, but in this case, ZOHO forms all the way.

This software is a breeze to use and has saved me a lot of time. As we often have to modify a form, Zoho forms allow me to change just that section, quickly and without fuss. Once submitted, the form is emailed directly to the required recipient or recipients, which is easily set up in the settings for individual forms.

The thing I find most frustrating is the fact that I can't delete users and have to write to support to get them deleted. Doesn't happen often, but it would be better to have in house control over this.

Steven C.
Steven C.
Associate in Philippinen
Automotive, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The only form builder I found that has an offline feature

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Zoho forms is the only form maker that is reasonably priced for 10 users with offline submission features. This is very helpful for us since most of our field agents have limited mobile connection in the provinces. They can input the information we need during their fieldwork and Zoho forms will automatically link it in our google sheets once our employee connects to the internet.

So far it has the only offline feature for a form maker. It also comes with an android app which is very convenient.

Steve L.
real estate Broker in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Forms

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Zoho Forms enable my online customers to fill out pre-listing documents online on their laptops or phones.

I have been using Zoho forms for the last 3 years. They are very easy to use, and I use them on my two online real estate websites. They are easy for the customers to fill out and they can, also, sign the required forms.

The only drawback is that you can not upload an original pdf/document that can be converted to a fillable online document.

Regional Digital Provisoning Manager in Barbados

Zoho Forms Has Just About Everything You Need

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Zoho Forms was very easy to learn so we could get it setup and have the forms in use very quickly. The built in approvals process also helped us simplify pre-existing business processes.

Zoho Forms is one of the easiest and most comprehensive web-based form builders I have used in the past few years. It has built-in drag-and-drop support for all common form fields such as single line, multi line, drop-down boxes, check boxes, file and image uploads and many, many more. Zoho Forms also has built-in support for conditional logic that can be applied at the level of field, page or form to make the process of directing persons to where they need to be on the form and hiding or showing field or pages as needed.

There are two main issues I have with Zoho forms builder. The first is the inability to have a color picker on the form. It's not included in the standard list and you can't add it yourself. May not be a big issue for most uses but it comes in handy if you work with designers. The second annoyance is with the forms generated when using conditional logic. The logic only applies when the person is filling in the form to hide pages or sections. All those "hidden" section show up when the form is saved in another format meaning reviewers have to scroll through all the blank sections.

Tyag K.
mktg in Indien

collection of data using Zoho forms

Kommentare: was easy to set up and use.
integration with Zoho crm was a breeze.

ease of use and simplicity in integration with Zoho CRM. integrates well with workflows. and the published forms render well on all devices - web, mobile with responsive rendering. possibility os restrictive sharing is a good feature that can be useful for restricted data collection .

publishing info back from Zoho crm was a bit of a challenge but this also was possible with some workaround.

Maisarah S.
Maisarah S.
Marketing Executive in Malaysia
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

The best for online form customization

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I really like that Zoho Forms offer an extensive feature and tools with this software, but not too expensive with its subscribing plan.

Zoho Forms is really great in customizing my form layout to be fit with my form objective and needs. Collecting data from customer and employees is very smooth with this software. Distributing the forms also quite easy as they has an option to shares the form by email or posting it to the social media.

The software will got slower if too many field is added to the form. I will need to use it from my computer if i need to create a complex form and not from my mobile device.

Dishant S.
Dishant S.
crowd sourcing in Indien

Great tool to collect the customer data

Kommentare: My overall experience with the zoho forms is good. I am using zoho forms to collect the customer data and increase my conversions.

I have been using the Zoho forms to collect customer data from our websites. Users can quickly fill out their details, and we can use it for business needs. One can easily create a particular Zoho form and start collecting valuable customer insights which would have taken a very long time if designed with the backend languages such as PHP. One can import the data from the Zoho forms and upload it on the Zoho CRM for further processing.

One thing which I would like to mention here is that the User-interface of a Zoho web form is pretty simple. There is no back button on the zoho form after it had been filled to return back to a particular page.

Mellen D.
Education Student in Philippinen
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Powerup your surveys with Zoho Forms

5 vor 4 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, Zoho Forms is packed with solid features like electronic signatures, multi-page forms, mobile access, and integrations. Not to mention that most of its features are available on the free plan. Upgrading your subscription is also worth every penny.

What I really like about Zoho Forms is its compatibility with more than 500 apps, including Zapier, Google Sheets, and WordPress. It helps me boost my productivity by sending responses to external applications.

The free plan limits me to three forms and 500 submissions per month. However, if I need more, I could easily upgrade my subscription.

Colin M.
Colin M.
Consultant in UK

Zoho Forms - Good for complex branching and branding

Kommentare: We were looking for solutions that went beyond the simple and free options from other forms vendors. Zoho Forms is pretty straightforward to use, but handles conditional branching well and does a good job of displaying results in a graphical format. You can also export the data for use in other analysis tools like Excel or PowerBI

Covers most question types, good options for delivery and embedding and nice results dashboard. Good solution when you need more than a basic questionnaire/survey.

Branding options are a bit tricky but mostly solved by embedding on a branded page.

Kreeti P.
Digital Marketing Manager in Nepal
Restaurants, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Form Builder For Collecting Customer's Response

Kommentare: Either to collect customers' feedback or to collect new leads and prospects, Zoho Forms has been really a helpful tool for our business.

Zoho Forms is super easy to sign up, craft new forms or choose from existing templates and share it across various social media platforms, websites, and blogs for collecting customers' responses.

Though it offers form templates, the design option for form seems limited and most basic. Moreover, I would love to see more models that focus on lead generation.

Scott F.
Owner/Operator in USA

Easy way to use and manage forms like you never thought possible

Kommentare: Zoho Forms is an amazing way to give a client or company control over their contact and feedback forms, and also allow them to use forms for simple shopping and payment gathering.

I LOVE how easy it is to not only get started making online forms, but also how easy it is to manage and expand those forms for ANYONE, even those with know website development experience. I use this system for customers that need to manage their own forms, or customers that use their forms for more than just contacting people - like eCommerce or appointments. The free version does a lot of stuff and is great for small businesses that need a little help, but the paid versions also do SO much more! The form builder is also AMAZING and unlike most others, allowing even a novice to make an interactive form.

The ONLY thing I don't like about this system is how expensive things can get once you outgrow the free version. There is a HUGE gap between the free version and the first paid version, not only in the number of monthly submissions but also the price is a bit high too.

intern in Nepal
Bankwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

ZOHO The ultimate form maker

Kommentare: Make sure you utilize Zoho Form in conjunction with the other Zoho products. It's well worth the money. We use Zoho One and are quite pleased with its versatility and ease of use. Every tool accomplishes precisely what it's supposed to accomplish, and by watching a few training films, you'll save time and money.

Zoho has a variety of tools, and as an researcher, I use a handful of them. Forms is my favorite of all the items. I've created some rather extensive forms with a LOT of restrictions, and they function fine! It's great that it can be tweaked in so many ways. We've paid for our subscription, which allows us to change the backdrop of the form and add our corporate logo.

The only thing I don't like about them is that they provide a large range of membership options at exorbitant prices. I'd like to see them combine several plans and lower their rates.

Karen S.
Director of Finance in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Highly Customizable and User Friendly

Kommentare: Zoho Forms has proven more user-friendly and customizable than competitors.

Zoho Forms is very affordable and easy to set up with extensive customization features. The web-based help screens provide comprehensive support for creating forms and their email support team is very responsive.

Doesn't allow for user sorting of forms list and has separate screens for seeing forms/ reports you created and those created by others.

Unique H.
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Working well for my needs

Kommentare: Overall my experience has been great.

I really like that I can have an external intake form for my clients vs another software I've used for about 2 years.

The only thing I don't like is that I have to pay for using custom form feature.