Über CredentialStream

Nicht verfügbar

Easy to use/user friendly. Fully encompassing to all things in the credentialing world.

Bewertungen zu CredentialStream

4,0
3,9

CredentialStream hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 64 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du CredentialStream bereits verwendet?

Lindsey
Credentialing Administrator in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Constant work in progess but overall, Love It!

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall really well I just wish we had more trainings/better training initially that actually setup our work environment for success.

I love that I'm finally almost fully electronic.

It can be so difficult just to perform easy tasks within the environment.

Dawn
Network Director MSS & CVO in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

CredentialStream Product Review

Kommentare: We have not been using the software long enough to see our intentions realized, but we're hopeful we will see a reduction in resources. We're also expecting an increased practitioner satisfaction.

The web based functionality and connections between the various areas are the most impactful. This product is very easy to use. Integration with our existing business processes was very fairly seamless.

Currently we do not have anything we need improved that is not already being addressed.

Tamara
Credential Coordinator in USA

Credential Coordinator Side

3,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Good, and they are very open to recommendations/suggestions

Workflows; I am a checklist person and this feature helps me alot in keeping track of what I need on a working file.

When updates are made not always aware, and there are times when the updates cause efficiency issues.

KRISTY C
Medical Staff Specialist in USA

CredentialStream

4,0 letzte Woche Neu

the support from the staff from build through implementation

building the templates was the most difficult

Krista
Administrative Assistant in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Kommentare: I love having an account rep to go to during build, training and implementation. Emma has been full of information and understanding with questions or frustrations we may have.

Online application and review process by committee members, all-in-one platforms (credentialing, enrollment, case review), allows to be paperless, a place for everything kept in a paper credentialing file, and the ability to store historical records, etc.

We have our go-live next month. Our training sometimes felt all over the place between building and using. I love to see the build happen first and then train on the use of the software that was built. Also, complete one platform at a time.

Barbara
Credentialing Coordinator in USA

Report Card for Credential Stream

3,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Too many functions changing constantly - data not brought over like expected and every time there is an upgrade the system is VERY SLOW!!!

To have packets be electronic and not having to deal with paper any longer

Due to the fact that we purchased this product during COVID we originally were supposed to have on hands training and we didn't; therefore, the training received had alot to be desired.

Gabriela
Assistant Director of Managed Care in USA

Credentialing software

Kommentare: I have used this software in other companies and was able to recommend it for the current organization I am working for. Regardless if we needed assistance with mapping forms, pulling reports, purchasing licenses, looking at demos, our experience has always been great!

I like that it stores my providers data, I can print my applications in seconds and holds my tracking notes.

The software is very easy to use but I feel the provider licenses are too expensive. It would be better to charge per user rather than per provider. We have 100 providers however we only purchased licenses for half because of the pricing.

Karlee
Database Architect/Mgt III in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

CredentialStream Implementation and Use

Kommentare: CredentialStream is going to help us streamline processes in a way we have not ever been able to do in the past. It adds far more automation for us. It allows us to set up internal and external reporting that will automatically drop in our secure SFTP for pick up, etc. Everyone on our implementation team have been extremely helpful, knowledgeable individuals. The trainers for various pieces of the system have been fantastic, and the overall experience working with the product is giving us so many opportunities for future integrations.

Our group had a legacy product that didnt do any of the automation that CredentialStream allows. It was easily configured to do so much more for us than anything we had previously experienced. Its out of box set ups allow for ease of editing, reporting, feeding data to required external sources, etc. The process for automation in the system allows for endless possibilities.

While working on learning the product and building our integration, our group thought that it would be an excellent idea for HealthStream to set up a training database that is already set up in all aspects, with all the bells and whistles set up. This way when a trainer is taking you through a process, you can actually see it happen, rather than them telling you "well it is supposed to look like this," etc. We ran into that frequently during training and had to poke at it a lot to get to where we needed to be. If that DB existed, it could be a place where a new employee could do some training and go play without affecting our production data.Where we were provided an implementation matrix, and a very excellent project manager, there are a lot of involved components that not only require set ups, they require a lot of back end data to be completed before you can do various steps. It would be nice if all the required elements for each of those "steps" were documented in the matrix as well as the dependencies for that step.Finally, when you have a specific training, it would be nice if actual documents, desktop procedures and the like that include the steps being reviewed were provided. Yes we have our training videos for the ones that were with our group, but any combined trainings dont have videos and documents weren't provided on any training. If you're needing to drive the process in CS while a training is going, you cant very well write notes and snapshot steps.

Cherylynn
Credentialing Specialist in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

CredentialStream used Daily

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Organization and streamline of information is great. Nice efficient way to complete once time or reoccurring verifications of licenses/education, affiliations.

Needs improvement of updating adding information to the organization / payer contract side. More options with individual providers vs. organization within the program.

Kaitlin
Medical Staff Coordinator in USA

It is hard to navigate

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Privileging, though I really don't like that you can not copy and paste, and no spell check.

Working with the verifications, it is a very slow process

Bonnie
Credential Lead in USA

Verify Review

Kommentare: We are very neutral with VerityStream. We understand their desire for customers to learn each module on line through their portal, but this method does not always work for all customers. As a customer, and an employee of a small rural Hospital, we are paying a large sum of money for training for a product we have not been able to launch for 10 months.

The intranet grabber(s) and web crawl functions to perform primary source verification. The ability for sending out Affiliation Verifications and Professional References.

The complexity of MSOW. When an item is changed it effects multiple other fields. Crystal Reports are the reporting software. Facilities need one trained employee who specializes in Crystal Reports. We purchased additional products in 4/2019, and we are still not live with the new product. Training has been via weekly conference calls, with multiple trainers. It would be more beneficial for training and go-live with new products were on-site, with a designated trainer who is familiar with all Verity products.

Pam
Medical Staff Coordiantor in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Frustration on many levels.

Kommentare: Initially I was hoping a full electronic process would speed up and simplify my daily tasks, but the multitude of steps has just increased it. The time it took to train, transfer data, build privileges, and get acclimated to workflow processes was unbelievably stressful. The inability to work with providers in correcting privileges is frustrating for the provider and the MSC.

CS does allow faster review by physician reviewers in the Appoint Template.

Data integrity following migration from our CVO's former database was lacking and there were no reports set up to test out any variances in data for each facility in our health system. For example. We had many incorrect license institutions pull in and they had to be dealt with 1:1 rather than having a standard license report we could run to determine at-a-glance which provider records had incorrect data; or a batch update process to correct those areas. This should be standard on all databases. The program seems to break with every update, verification plug-ins disconnect, Standards of Practice processes seem to change at every turn. Duplication of data entry fields is ridiculous. Board certification verifications are frustrating especially those under Internal Medicine.

Jennifer
Medical Staff Credentialing Secretary in USA

MSOW Review

Kommentare: We have effectively automated our credentialing process even though we are still handling paper applications. In our facility, I am the one and only super-user and I'm wearing the hat of credentialer at the same time that I'm trying to implement additional areas of usage for the software and training employees about the use of those modules. I appreciate the support mechanisms we've had in getting the product up and running and customizing it to meet our expectations. I appreciate the annual review with the company to discuss where we are with our project and how we can keep the focus on moving forward with its potential. Overall I'm happy with the product, it's functionality, and the support.

Web-based. Process oriented. Decent automation. Good customization.

My e-references are frequently getting hung up in filters. I have tried to troubleshoot, but in the end I've learned that there is not much that can be done about it. E-references was one of the most inviting features of the product. It is unfortunate that it doesn't flow as effectively as an email that I send via my Outlook. Aside from that, there is not much that I don't like about it, but I always have ideas for improvements and enhancements.

LANITA
DIRECTOR, MEDICAL STAFF in USA

MSOW: Pluses and Minuses

Kommentare: The responsiveness of the client executive team has been inconsistent for years and remains so. The Help Desk has been much more responsive and are providing support in a timely fashion.
The company overall is on the cutting edge and always looking at ways to improve their product lines.

I like that the software has built in functionality to run expirables and webcrawl. I like the training resources available to us. I like the integration of MPS to MSOW.

I don't like that it can't be integrated/mapped to our HRIS nor EHR/CERNER applications. I don't like that the reports are built in Crystal Reports and are hard to use. I don't like that the company charges for everything separately including revisions of reports, letters that were originally paid for.

Julie
Vice President Human Resources in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Powerful system

Kommentare: What used to be a three-person paper system is now a one-person electronic magic carpet ride. . . very satisfied with this system and all of its abilities. I would dare say that we have barely scratched the surface of capabilities. And, they are constantly getting feedback from the users and making enhancements.

I was part of the implementation team and didn't realize how useful this system would be to us. It seemed like we were very methodical in our set up - and now I see why. What we need is where it should be.

There are idiosyncrasies in the set up/workflow. But once you figure out what menus to go to, it will make sense.

Caroline
Manager, Medical Staff Services in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

CredentialStream is no more than a document storage system

Kommentare: We struggled from the beginning with implementing the automated portions of the CredentialStream (Echo) product. About 3 years into actually using the system, we were offered a "Check-up" to see if we could start over and actually implement the modules we were not using. We were excited about this opportuity, but it never came to fruitition. We are still using the system as simply a document storage and reporting system with manual data entry. We have automated some reports, but wer not able to automate email, application and processes that would involve outside users.

The reporting features for CredentialStream (Echo) are intuitive and support team is EXCELLENT and responsive.

Implementation for the CredentialStream (Echo) product was extremely frustrating and difficult from the beginning. We were promised a product that would automate our processes and lead to a paperless envionment. While we are able to manage expirables and store documents in the CredentialStream (Echo) system, we are hybrid, with using both the electronic system and paper files. We were never able to implement an electronic online application for our organization's physicians.

Jean
Senior analyst in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Support issues

Kommentare: Poor support response. There are only one of two experts with form editing, ARM, portal, privileges or conditions. Unless you are contacting them about the staff screen, you will have to wait for someone else to get back to you. After so many questions on the same subject, they stop answering altogether. The change of escalation has been unclear. We don't have a dedicated support person so if they don't answer your helpdesk tickets you have no where to go with it.

It is easier to use what we had previously but product knowledge from support staff about new features is poor. We still can't replace our CMEs out of our unsupported old system because no one knows how to set them up. I do like having the physician portal, it has made things easier and improvements have been made in that area since 1st implementing it.

It is difficult to customize a different workflow from their standard. Inability to deal with CMEs, cannot edit forms easily.

Kyle
COO in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

PMG Credentialing Executive Board

Kommentare: I do like the software, but it could benefit from less functionalities going down.

The onboarding and credentialing functionality.

The system flukes that are experienced fairly regularly.

Lisa
Medical Staff Coordinator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Medical Staff Coordinator

Kommentare: See above

Each user can customize the provider tree.

This has been a very difficult product to transition from MSOW to Credential Stream. We continue to struggle in daily functions. This has increased our workload instead of decreased. We did not have adequate roll out assistance. We had 3 different project managers, none of whom went through everything required, nor discussed the same requirements to have in place before rollout. The last project manager briefly touched on all of the tasks required, which was the first time we heard of the many of tasks. Pushed to go live even though where not ready. Where reassured we would have all the assistance we would need or require, however, that has not been the case. We go through the support system, the analysists have been helpful.. In person training, as we had with MSOW, would have been more helpful to ensure we had completed all required tasks and had all the required reports in place before live would have been very beneficial. It has been overwhelming.

Nancy
Credentialing and Provider Relations in USA

Credentialing

Kommentare: Maintains what I need for the DPH and Joint Commission audits.

The fact that I can (re)credential providers and maintain all the information in one place. The system runs verifications with the push of a button and sends out other verifications. I can keep track of the progress from start to finish and send out the necessary letters needed.Their customer service is fantastic and able to assist you at any time.

Sometimes I find it difficult setting up a bolt report.

Marilyn
Contracting and Credentialing in USA

Utilization Review

Kommentare: Good so far **Improvement Suggestion**I would like to see someone (Credential Stream Account Manager or Support Manager) follow up with us and do almost a "Utilization Review" to make sure we are using the product correctly and taking advantage of features that pertain to us.

Alerts and expirables **Improvement Suggestion**I would like to see someone (Credential Stream Account Manager or Support Manager) follow up with us and do almost a "Utilization Review" to make sure we are using the product correctly and taking advantage of features that pertain to us.

BOLT reports and making changes to BOLT reports **Improvement Suggestion**I would like to see someone (Credential Stream Account Manager or Support Manager) follow up with us and do almost a "Utilization Review" to make sure we are using the product correctly and taking advantage of features that pertain to us.

Marie
Supervisor in

VerityStream Review

Kommentare: Overall my experience with VerityStream has been positive. There has been some times where the help desk has been unresponsive/unhelpful. But for the most part they are helpful and responsive.

What I like most about the software is that it is designed with Credentialing and Privileging in mind. It allows our office to run paperless and do everything electronically which saves time and money. It also has a great reporting feature where we are able to pull all kinds of personalized reports from the database.

The overall look of the database seems to be on the outdated side. Very boxy and looks to be from the previous century. But this doesn't affect the functionality of the software so it is a minor detail.

Sheilah
Director of Medical Staff Services in USA

Capable Software

Kommentare: The software was here when I joined the office so I did not have an option. Plus the previous director signed a 5 year agreement so we're locked in and do not have the option to shop around until this agreement is almost expired.

LOTS of features that assist with our Credentialing process. Easily provides lists of expirable items as we need them. Holds information for our providers easily.

Requiring information to be entered in multiple places within the software for everything to run correctly. The ease of looking for things is not always simple; sometimes requires review of manuals on the customer services webpage. Reports are NOT easily built! Turning to Excel or Access may be a better option.

Elsa
Director of Medical Staff Services in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

VerityStream Rocks!

Kommentare: My experience with VerityStream staff has been pleasant and they are always responsive for our needs.

The many features to automate processes: Web-Crawl System, Online Application Portal, Online References, Database System of Records for Providers, and allows for paperless credentialing.

The older privileging system requires extensive support (We use older version of this now) we are now transitioning to the new MSP Module VerityStream providers and hopefully this resolves this issue.

Janet
Senior Credentialing Specialist in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Echo OneApp

Kommentare: Overall it's been a good product. Has helped us cut down our time with completing applications and great system for reminders on expirables.

We liked the idea of being able to upload and link documents right into the software. saves a lot of time.

The clunkiness of some of the features. I don't like the payer participating tab - I would like to see a drop down and be able to select payers because not all our physicians have the same payers because some are out of state.