Filtern nach:

4.7/5
    4.9/5

Über TalentWall

TalentWall ist ein teamorientiertes Bewerbermanagement- und Visualisierungstool.

Erfahre mehr über TalentWall

Griffin W.
  • Bewertet am 19.4.2018

"TalentWall replaced Trello as my source of truth for organization and transparency"

Vorteile: - By far the biggest benefit is transparency. My hiring managers know exactly what the pipeline looks like and how long candidates have been in each stage. This allows me to make better recommendations and predict time-to-hire.
- We love being able to move candidates between stages and have it translate to our ATS (Greenhouse).
- I can see who on my team needs help with application review and spend any free time I have to help out.
- Customer support is phenomenal. They've implemented many of my requests, sometimes in less than 24 hours.
- TW is one of four tabs always open on my desktop along with Gmail, Calendar, and Greenhouse
- 11/10 would recommend and sign up again

Nachteile: If I had to pick one thing, it's the lack of a drag-and-drop feature to move candidate between different jobs. There's already functionality to move candidates between hiring stages this way and you can transfer jobs on a candidate's card, but this specific drag-and-drop function would be nice. That's a nit-picky con, all things considered.

• Bewertet am 19.4.2018
Colleen M.
Talent Acquisition Lead
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.3.2018

"Talent Wall added transparency to our recruiting pipeline"

Kommentare: Hiring Managers have more peace of mind and trust in their recruiter plus it is easier to get a bigger picture view of the pipeline.

Vorteile: Our Hiring Managers were frustrated that could not easily see candidates in the pipeline. Recruiters were using spreadsheets and Trello to share status but these were out of date as quickly as they were updated. Because TalentWall syncs constantly with Greenhouse, our recruiters did not have to waste time updating and our Hiring Managers gained confidence in their pipeline progress. Talent Wall also facilitates meetings with Hiring Managers and I appreciate we can move candidates between stages directly from Talent Wall. I also appreciate the dashboard which allows the recruiters to self-monitor the age of their resumes and keep them fresher which results in a better candidate experience.

Nachteile: While most of the APIs ensure immediate updating, some are a little slower - this is not a significant drawback.

• Bewertet am 9.3.2018
Haley E.
Recruitment Partner
Internet, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.12.2019

"TalentWall Changed the way I Track Candidates & Improved Stakeholder Comms!"

Kommentare: My overall experience with TalentWall has been nothing short of amazing. I no longer have to create a manual tracking sheet of my candidates and my communication with my stakeholders has improved dramatically. I love TalentWall!

Vorteile: What I like most about this software is how easy it is to use. The UI is extremely user friendly and intuitive. The software syncs with our ATS seamlessly and in real time so I can move candidates from stage to stage directly in TalentWall. I also really enjoy that I can see when candidates have been scheduled for interviews directly on their card in TalentWall so I can easily follow up with my coordinator if I notice someone hasn't been scheduled. TalentWall has also improved my weekly syncs with my key stakeholders. At the beginning of each meeting I pull up TalentWall onto the big screen and everyone in the room can get a realtime snapshot of our pipeline.

Nachteile: There is truly nothing that I do not like about TalentWall.

Anastasiya B.
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.3.2018

"Great way to supplement your hiring process with a visual component."

Vorteile: Visual snapshot of candidate pipeline and requisition progress. This is something our ATS is missing.

Nachteile: A bit clunky. I have a difficult time accessing it without having to sign in every time despite the option being selected to keep me signed in.

Connor C.
Logistik & Lieferkette, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.12.2019

"An essential recruiting tool for any company"

Kommentare: TalentWall is essential because it addresses one of Greenhouse's most prominent weaknesses -- lack of a visual candidate management tool. I would recommend to any recruiting team that does not already have a seamless system in place.

Vorteile: -TalentWall makes it easy to manage active candidates
-TalentWall is very intuitive and anyone can pick it up with little to no guidance
-TalentWall is versatile in that is gives more power to recruiters and more visibility to hiring managers

Nachteile: -It can sometimes be slow. There's often a significant delay when typing a note into a candidate's profile directly through TalentWall
-The UI could be cleaned up to look more modern

• Bewertet am 5.12.2019
Amanda K.
  • Bewertet am 9.12.2019

"A Fair Review of Talent Wall"

Kommentare: I love knowing whats scheduled and what's not, definitely the best part about talentwall that greenhouse is missing

Vorteile: Seeing what interviews have been scheduled and who hasn't had activity in a week
Great UI, love seeing everything from a high level of the candidate pipeline
Love that I'm able to move a candidate to the next interview stage in talent wall

Nachteile: If I update a source to referral in greenhouse, it doesn't show the referral Icon in talent wall. Only when the referrer adds the referral to greenhouse.

Shannon V.
Logistik & Lieferkette, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.12.2019

"Sa'll Good"

Kommentare: good, i'd recco it. I think in the last 8 months it's continued to get better and more user friendly

Vorteile: Great to see all my candidates and jobs in one place, making it easy to keep pipeline flow smooth + allows me to provide better candidate experience b/c of markers letting me know how long they have been in diff stages

Nachteile: Sometimes doesn't work + toughest is that feedback isn't immediately seen. It's not always perfectly synced to greenhouse and timing is off.

• Bewertet am 10.12.2019
Christopher G.
Technical Talent Specialist
Einzelhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.3.2018

"I love using TalentWall! It helps me keep organized throughout the recruiting process."

Vorteile: The visuals! Being able to see all of my candidates in a wall-like fashion helps keep them top of mind, and not lose them in the shuffle. I also love walking through the wall with my teammates every week and talking through blockers we may have.

Nachteile: I wish there was a way we could get @mentions imported. It would definitely help with ease of use, and would prevent from clicking back and forth with our current ATS.

Susan U.
Director of Talent Acquisition
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.3.2018

"Easy to use & does a great job getting to the info we need with just a few click. "

Vorteile: I like that TalentWall is quick and easy to use and filter by department or office. It clearly and cleanly visually displays the candidate pipeline at a quick glance. It can be used for internal Talent team meetings as well as in meetings with Hiring Managers and Executives to show progress or problem areas.

Senior Recruiter
Personalwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.12.2019

"Allows for customization and organization!"

Vorteile: The ability to automate my sourcing efforts while still being able to customize to the individual reader.

Nachteile: Not being able to automate LI follow ups.

• Bewertet am 7.3.2018

"TalentWall does the exact thing I used to have to make my own spreadsheets for and then some."

Vorteile: The visual layout just really helps me organize and understand where candidates are in the process and where we need to work on our pipeline, and it also makes it extremely easy to show our Hiring Managers and stakeholders all of our recruiting progress and active candidates. We use it in every Hiring Manager meeting, and it's a great way to also just have documented proof that we're doing our job week to week without having to do much documentation heavy lifting. It has significantly helped our team avoid letting candidates fall through the cracks. I also like that we're able to do application review right within the TalentWall software, and love the new source icon feature to remind us whether candidates have an agency cost to consider.

Nachteile: I'd love to be able to easily move from one candidate to the next in application review, rather than having to click in and out of the window. Would also like to be able to customize the rejection note in TalentWall beyond my default template, and also have the option of sending the email at a customized time in the future as opp

Justin S.
Manager, Talent Acquisition
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.3.2018

"TalentWall allows me to have valuable transparency into my team's hiring activity. "

Kommentare: It allows me to not only keep informed about my team's activity, but it also allows me to easily inform my stakeholders in the business of the activity in their group.

Vorteile: I like that there is a clean UI that makes it easy to understand the large amount of information portrayed. I like that my team can use TalentWall to make real time changes that are reflected in Greenhouse. Finally, the new source icons have been very helpful in terms of managing and forecasting agency spend.

Nachteile: I do not like that, as someone with access to all roles, there isn't a way where I can have different filtered views at the department level. For instance, I can see a view by hiring manager, but, the way Greenhouse is set up, I cannot see all engineering positions at the same time. Or only North America reqs at the same time.

Elizabeth F.
Recruiting Team Manager
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.3.2018

"TalentWall almost immediately changed the way my team interacts with hiring managers and executives."

Vorteile: I like the almost birds-eye view it gives me, my team, our hiring managers and our executives. We can be more strategic much earlier. Instead of starting the conversation at "what does our pipeline look like" we can look at our wall together and start the conversation at "why does our pipeline look this way" or "what do we need to do next."

Nachteile: I wish I could re-order the tabs I create and the jobs in each tab. My team works closely and frequently with our leadership group to prioritize the sometimes 100+ jobs we need to fill. If I could order jobs in each tab by their priority, my life would be easier. I also wish I could customize the dashboard by choosing from the different reports greenhouse offers. Also, If I could click in to different parts of the charts in the Dashboard that would be awesome. For example, if I see a ton of red under Activity Breakdown By Recruiter, I'd love to be able to click that area and have it bring me to the candidate list in Greenhouse. It would help us take action faster on the candidates that have sat for a while.

Ed B.
  • Bewertet am 6.3.2018

"TalentWall is a great product that helps fill holes in Greenhouse software."

Kommentare: Again easy to use and great presentation. It is a basic trello like board that represents activity in candidate pipeline is a easy to use visual style.

Vorteile: Easy to use and great presentation. They have added many asked for features. Well thought out and beloved by hiring managers.

Nachteile: Still building features. More dynamic features around displaying age of activity would be useful.

Daniella B.
Recruiting Manager
  • Bewertet am 13.3.2018

"simple, easy to use "

Vorteile: information is clearly laid out where you need it, i'm a visual person and it helps keep me in check.
It helps me see my teams pipelines and source of candidate to easily help diagnose pipelines.

Nachteile: Can be a little buggy - i wish you could move candidates to different stages. Sometimes takes a long time to load.

• Bewertet am 13.3.2018
Kiley R.
  • Bewertet am 17.5.2018

"I love TalentWall and so do the hiring managers that I support! "

Kommentare: Transparency with hiring managers on the pipeline. A result, it has strengthened my relationship with the hiring managers I support and allowed me to use my time more efficiently. I no longer send reports to the hiring manager on the interview activity.

Vorteile: The pipeline overview, being able to quickly access the candidate's greenhouse profile to take action, and the ability to attach symbols to quickly identify tags associated with a candidate profile.

Nachteile: No complaints, I just think the tool has more potential. An example, when you click on a candidate's email address it should route you through greenhouse so you can leverage templates.

• Bewertet am 17.5.2018
Business Recruiter
  • Bewertet am 6.3.2018

"it's been great. the tool is super easy to use and i love the look of it."

Vorteile: What I like most about the software is the ease of use and the ability to move candidates between stages.

Nachteile: What I like least about the software is that sometimes there is a delayed sync with our applicant tracking system (Greenhouse).

Kari G.
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.12.2019

"Good add on for Greenhouse"

Vorteile: - Very easy to use and syncs well with our ATS.
- Helps with workflow

Nachteile: - Experienced a few bugs (unable to add certain jobs to tabs) in the beginning, but it seems to have been fixed. Haven't had any since.

Alison K.
Talent Acquisition Manager
Verbraucherdienste, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

"Game changer"

Vorteile: It allows for full transparency and visibility on status to the entire organization. The data and reporting is clear and visual, as well.

Nachteile: You cannot filter the data in all the ways we would like.

Tiffany H.
Logistik & Lieferkette, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

"TalentWall Review "

Kommentare: Overall I have really enjoyed using TalentWall as it helps me manage all of the different candidates in my pipeline.

Vorteile: I like that I'm able to see all of my candidates from my funnels visually. It's great that I can move the candidates from one stage to another very easily. I like that I can also give access to the hiring managers I work with so they can see exactly how the funnels are doing.

Nachteile: I don't like that I'm not able to edit the rejection emails. Sometimes there are bugs in the UI. The UI could also look more appealing for users.

Jarrett M.
Recruiting Manager
  • Bewertet am 18.5.2018

"Great visual resource for hiring managers"

Vorteile: Helps managers see candidate pipeline quickly and efficiently, which helps improve communication between recruiters and hiring managers!

Nachteile: Keeping track of updates. The product is making major enhancements, keeping up with them is becoming tough. Great work!

Anthony F.
  • Bewertet am 6.3.2018

"Talent Wall is the perfect "At A Glance" for candidates in the pipeline. This is my favorite part!"

Vorteile: I like having the ability to move candidates from stage to stage in Talent Wall. Often times if I've realized that I didn't move a person it's much easier to do this way, rather than going back into Greenhouse.

Nachteile: There sometimes seems to be a delay in how fast a req shows up in Talent Wall from when it was added in Greenhouse. To have this happen more immediately would be awesome.

Gaby R.
Recruiter (Team Lead)
Computerspiele, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.5.2018

"High-level, easy to understand, great interface, organized, and collaborative. "

Vorteile: I love how this software helps the recruiting team decrease our candidate lifecycle by knowing whose in what stage for how long, therefore allowing us to get back to candidates faster and make our candidate experience better!

Nachteile: I'd like to see the software develop more features for coordinators and sourcers! It'd also be great to make mentions to people through TalentWall.

Leslie B.
Head of Engineering - Link
501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.3.2018

"Talentwall helps me visualize my recruiting pipeline so I can more effectively manage hiring"

Vorteile: It aligns with how i work on a daily basis with software development projects and teams. i can easily identify bottlenecks and gaps in the pipeline during reviews with the recruiting team

Nachteile: limited ability to configure and filter my jobs through the talentwall ui, so i have to go into greenhouse to do some things. would prefer to do everything in talentwall

Drew A.
Senior Technical Recruiter
  • Bewertet am 15.5.2018

"It's the one thing that I wish all ATS's could do"

Kommentare: It's excellent in Manager and Client meetings

Vorteile: It's easy and I like the real-time sync. I like how it also shows you how long candidate has been in the step.

Nachteile: I wish it may be integrated a little better with Greenhouse. Like I don't have to open up a new window to see the profile or maybe I can see that something is currently scheduled or awaiting scheduling

• Bewertet am 15.5.2018