SwimBiz Bewertungen

von ThinkSmart Software

Filtern nach:

Über SwimBiz

SwimBiz is a complete online business management & scheduling software package designed to automate admin for swim schools.

Erfahre mehr über SwimBiz

Carrie N.
  • Bewertet am 30.4.2019

"SwimBiz"

Kommentare: since using Thinksmart’s SwimBiz software we have revolutionised our Swim School admin! It’s easy to use & everything is in one place (we used to have lot’s of different spreadsheets). It’s easy to use & easy to train staff members. We would highly recommend!

Vorteile: Simple to use & incorporates well with our business

Nachteile: Some areas of the scheduling cannot be customised

• Bewertet am 30.4.2019
Jonny R.
  • Bewertet am 24.7.2019

"The Digitising of Supersharks Swim School"

Kommentare: Excellent customer service and telephone and online support, a good piece of software that has now become almost invaluable to my business.

Vorteile: Swimbiz allows my business to have online booking for our customers, apps for our teachers with their registers on linked to a central database where all my data is stored on pupils and staff that can be accessed by admin staff and teachers alike. As a small business these are exceptional things to be able to offer and compete with the likes of big national companies. The ability to cancel a session very quickly if there are any problems and send text messages easily to all customers or a select few is excellent.

Nachteile: could be more customisable per user, the ability for teachers to view badges and standards of pupils on their registers in app without giving them access to the whole customer database is not to my knowledge yet available and is one of the only things that needs improving. The other is the ability for the teachers to record assessment criteria on skill sets on their own app linked to the central database which is then stored and time stamped this would be amazing.

• Bewertet am 24.7.2019
Wendy B.
managing director
  • Bewertet am 29.1.2019

"Swimbiz review"

Kommentare: It has helped to keep a structure around our growing business but glitches have been frustrating at times.

Vorteile: Organisation of schedules and make up classes

Nachteile: When monthly payment goes up without warning due to customer numbers. Especially as it was inaccurate due to our own delay in correcting current customers.
Problems with using own email due to gmail not recognising swimbiz as a safe app.

von ThinkSmart Software an 30.1.2019

Hi Wendy,

We're sorry you're not happy. The problem you're having with gmail is not something we can control unfortunately. Google only allows third-party apps to integrate via SMTP if you turn on the option in gmail to allow un-safe apps. There's not much we can do about it. We're also not sure why gmail say it's un-safe because the connection from SwimBiz is still SSL encrypted and secure.

Regarding the customer counts and subscription, our billing is based on an automated system that adds up how many customers you have in your account and charges you accordingly. If you keep your customer count within a particular pricing bracket, you will always pay the associated cost.

Regards,

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.2.2020

"Excellent "

Kommentare: Very good

Vorteile: Easy scheduling and generating invoice made my life so much easier

Nachteile: How to delete customer that are no longer with the swim school

• Bewertet am 22.2.2020
Lorna C.
Swim School Owner/Teacher
Sport, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 24.1.2019

"Time saving and Professional Software"

Kommentare: All my customers and their swimmers are on swim biz with contact details and all relevant information to meet swimmers needs. Customers are easily enrolled into classes and invoices sent out bulk or individually. Teachers can access their registers easily and there is an option for a customer portal which we are yet to set up. There is also an option to text parents which again we don't use as we tend to email.
We have three venues and again easy to access and move swimmers to different classes and venues while maintaining attendance records along with achievement records.

Vorteile: I have been using the software for over 4 years and although I was apprehensive about ditching the spreadsheets I could now not imagine running my business without Swim Biz.
The set up was easy with a hand held approach and amazing support to get me started. This support is still outstanding with queries answered and sorted the same day. The system is constantly updated and over the years it has just got better and better. I would and do recommend this company to anyone with a swim school business, thank you Swim Biz.

Nachteile: There are no cons at all. I genuinely and unreservedly rate this product unequivocally.

Alison B.
Sport, Selbstständig

"SwimBiz"

Kommentare: Our experience has been brilliant. The support staff are always on hand, quick and efficient. Our swim school has gone from strength to strength as we can manage and fill spaces so easily now. Invoicing is made simple. Thank you!

Vorteile: It is very easy to use, continually updated with improvements and simplifies the bookings and running of the swim school.

Nachteile: It would be really helpful to be able to have more than one skill set showing for each child as they do stages and distance awards. If this isn't possible then an easier way to switch between them would be great.

Chiggy L.
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 20.1.2020

"Hooray for Swimbiz"

Kommentare: SwimBiz has been fantastic right from the start, I particularly like the instant and incredibly friendly support you get on the phone.

Vorteile: Everything; Swimbiz saves me a huge amount of time and stress.

Nachteile: The only thing that I would change would be the ability to make booking/sign children up for lessons from my phone

• Bewertet am 20.1.2020
Camilla G.
  • Bewertet am 22.2.2019

"Swim Biz"

Kommentare: I use my time more efficiently and when I cannot remember how to do something, or try something new, I just call them....someone always talks me through it, then I write a flow chart for the next time.

Vorteile: The time it takes me to do jobs that were taking forever has halved!

Nachteile: Getting used to it! It took me over a year (or three enrolments) to really trust it. But this is because I don't trust computers, not the product!

• Bewertet am 22.2.2019
Jules B.
Business Owner
  • Bewertet am 23.1.2019

"Support "

Kommentare: The team are wonderful

Vorteile: Easy to use
[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] & [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are always on hand to help over the telephone

Nachteile: Lots of updates
The app is not very good at all!

• Bewertet am 23.1.2019
Belynda R.
  • Bewertet am 18.2.2020

"Was good until it wasn't"

Kommentare: Wasnt very impressed with this software. Used it for a year and had multiple issues.

Vorteile: It was easy to use, it has a number of features which are great but they werent great for my swim school

Nachteile: It was very clunky when you needed specific things. It was very much geared towards a specific type of swim school. They double dipped on the fees and you end up paying WAY more then what their website states.

• Bewertet am 18.2.2020