Filtern nach:

Über TheWorxHub

TheWorxHub von Dude Solutions ist eine cloudbasierte Wartungsmanagementlösung, die sowohl für das Gesundheitswesen als auch für Seniorenanlagen entwickelt wurde.

Erfahre mehr über TheWorxHub

Bas K.
Facility Manager in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best CMM system for senior living

Kommentare: I have always enjoyed working with the software. They have always involved the end user in the development and its made the TheWorxHub one of the leading operations software.

The product is very user friendly. My staff have very little issues when using the software. Support is excellent.

Some of the glitches take awhile to get ironed out but considering how much the software does it runs smooth and they address the glitches if its critical to daily function of the software.

David C.
Electrican in USA

More Accurate Work Orders

Kommentare: Once we get all our equipment logged into the system it will make my job easier to keep track of the PM's and repairs that need to be done. Keeping track of the time my team spends traving to the jobs they do, will help to get more man power.

The ease of use. How you can give a better detail of the problem you are having when you put in a work order.

The access parts of it need to be separated more. Meaning people who can implement stuff into the program should be able to do so and not see all the admin side of it.

Philip J.
Director of Facility Services in USA

Willing To Listen and Adapt

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It is overall an very good system, we use 7 modules currently. I would say it, as with anything takes some getting use to when you make an change but this switch was truthfully with simplicity and ease to make once you start using more and more and you will become so user friendly with the system.

Over the years we as an company have made suggestions to TWH for items to be added or changed and TWH, listens and adapts when possible to make these features that are important to the end user, as long as the benefit the greater good.

There are some occasional items that you have to work around with the way TWH classifies things, I was use to the address of the Residences being an Asset, but not in TWH it is an location. That does not allow for PM Work Orders to easily be set up for the Resident and not have to input the seperate Asset that you are setting the PM for.

Glenn M.
Maintenance Director in USA

WorxHub review

Kommentare: Overall the software works well for our needs. It is easy to use, easy to set up, simple for staff to understand.
The software helps keep my staff on track with request and with PMs.
It also help track cost that can be used at budget time.

The software has PM procedures built in, when you set up PM you can choose to use this procedures or they help you in building your own. The easy of setting up the program Worxhub staff was great to work with The easy of using the software, easy for my staff to learn to use.

Sometime the Category and Subcategory does not fit. Worxhub does not have an interface for Bio-med test equipment to communicate data to worxhub, it has to be enter manually.

Jessica B.
Director of Vitality and Well-Being in USA

We love Worxhub

Kommentare: Overall staff and residents really seem to like Worxhub. It helps us with communication and efficiency.

Love that we can easily track maintenance jobs from their start to their completion. Staff and residents like that you are immediately updated on the status of your request. Techs can leave notes like "waiting on parts" or "phase one completed". Residents find it easy to use and required little/no training. Very user friendly. It also works with our Resident Communication tool, Cubigo, and they can request things in that platform and it communicates with Worxhub.

I wasn't involved in the initial setup and integration and cannot speak to ease of startup. No cons that I can speak of.

Rey C.
Director of Facility Services in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kendal at Oberlin WorxHub Review

User friendliness. Ability to produce reports and keep track of ongoing projects via pulse tab.

None. The system fully meets our needs.

Lillian Q.
IT Regional Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

WorxHub WORXS

Kommentare: I have had an amazing relationship with the whole WorxHub team from tech support to engineers. Everyone is passionate about both the tool and their customer service.

I love the common sense use of this tool. I work in senior living and our team and residents are technically challenged but that has never been an issue with WorxHub. I also love the robust tool. I wish it would have been my only job, I only scratched the surface. I could have done so much more!

Only a minor con, the accounts, we have 17, are separate unless you go from WorxIQ. It makes it so my team can not easily back each other up without logging out and into a new URL but, again, this is minor to me.

Deven H.
Facility Services Manager in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Why Worxhub was our choice.

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Workloads, how to move people around accordingly to manage time and materials which in the long run benefits our residents the most.

Workload management, asset tracking, space management, record keeping, transportation, are just a few features that we use on a daily basis on our campus

Yes, at times there are some things that need to be added or moved to different locations to make it great but the good by far out ways the bad about this system. It's hard to go into detail at this time.Workloads

Victoria C.
Property Manager in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Exceptional Customer Service

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is exceptional customer service and it support. Couldn't do my job without his valuable assistance. he knows the software in and out and is always there to lend support and help teach us new and valuable features on the program.

Software support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. He provides excellent guidance through the program and helps us to achieve the results we are looking for.

I like the software no complaints. The software does alot but probably only using about 30% of its capabilities. Would like opportunities for more online learning tips and tricks course so to speak would be of value being offered once or twice a year.

Chris A.
Maintenance Manager in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good stuff

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Worxhub is good stuff. I feel like it can make the difference between a regular everyday maintenance department and an organized, efficient maintenance team.

If used correctly it can keep up with everything that has been done in any location on our 100 acre property.

When going around the Wifi connections may change and cause the mobile version to not function correctly. On the desktop version there is a regular freezing while trying to do anything. Would like the funtion to search for items in the details seperately from the description.

Casey J.
VP Plant Operations/Assets in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Facilities and Campus operations and maintenance solution

Kommentare: This suite of solutions have enabled us to reduce time on transportation needs, simplify room booking, validate expenses on maintenance, and convert from being reactive to proactive by managing recurring and scheduled preventative maintenance work orders. Our organization has adopted bar coding of assets which saves time tracking assets and helps account for repaired, replaced, and misplaced assets.

The Worx-hub software and suite of solutions is of exceptional value and very user friendly. Like any other system or activity, what you put into it, you will get out of it. The system is scalable and interfaces well with multiple hardware platforms. Ease of use for end users is exceptional. Our end users include residents with little to no experience, staff with basic to moderate computer systems experience too our fully engaged maintenance and operations staff.

The most challenging aspect of the software, like any other, is the initial data entry of assets, products and systems, where none previously existed. It would have been far better if we had the ability to port over data.

Dale W.
EVS/Plant Operations Director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

WorxHub

Kommentare: Overall the entire organization is more than pleased with the WorxHub program. The hospital previously didn't have a work order system and were using Excel spreadsheets to track requests. The transition to the WorxHub has been a huge benefit to all. Staff is always kept updated on their requests through the entire work order cycle. The online support is awesome. The WorxHub staff is very helpful in addressing the limited concerns that we have had, most simply required a little education on the matter. The support is the best! You never feel like your just another number.

This was easy to setup and get implemented. The support from Dude Solutions during & after setup was great. They were always available to assist and were very prompt in addressing any concerns that came up. The canned reports were sufficient for a small hospital like ours. The staff submitting work requests find it to be very intuitive to use. New employees are ready to use the WorxHub with minimal training required. The subscription cost is very reasonable. We evaluated several other CMMS programs and found the WorxHub to be the best bang for our buck.

I wish it had an adhoc report writer function to allow more options in creating reports. It still gives us what we need but more options are always better. Also wish the fields of the work order allowed more customization.

Edgar G.
EVS Director in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

My experience using CMMS

Kommentare: It has been an amazing experience and I am so glad that the company finally took the leap to CMMS across organization with a product that were able to tell her to are business model and operation.

Having the opportunity to pilot program at our facility for nearly two years was very challenging at a rewarding experience for me. Having the freedom to customize the system to our policies and procedures was invaluable and continues to be. I have used other systems in the past but the freedom of customizing the work has been a godsend.

They're still a lot of room for improvement and I wish they would listen more to client feedback in terms of some of the user interface and some features that should be looked at too further enhance and improve the system. The mobile website hasn't really changed much since I started using the system but it used some refinement and usability. I wonder if a better approach would be to have a phone app that could be more powerful than quicker. Some of the features that are found on the regular website are not found on the mobile site.

Jeff A.
Director of Physical Plant in USA

It works! I'm a Fan...

Kommentare: We run our entire campus on WorxHub. Repair orders, PMs, Inspection tracking including Life Safety. It allows us to be "excellent" instead of just "OK". We complete between six and seven HUNDRED work orders a month. I am certain that WorxHub would allow any type of business to be greatly improved if they use it consistently. I'm a fan...

I've used this software for almost five years. I think the thing I appreciate the most is the software company's continued effort to make the product better and better. It has improved tremendously in the past five years in both breadth and depth. I also appreciate the flexibility it typically offers to be able to manage the menus and other input data to make it "work" for the particular users.

Some of the data entry is still cumbersome. You still have to fill out six individual boxes of data to complete the work order and that doesn't include the details or the requestor. Reports are also a problem. I'm never really sure if the data I'm getting is the data I'm after... Sometimes the results seem to be incorrect--probably based on incorrect input or input that I'm not sure what it does. And I gave up completely on assets...

Kenny C.
Facilities Technician in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Worx Hub does work for you.

Kommentare: I have been able to create a "favorites" list of the life safety work orders that we perform and track, on a regular basis, any time frame I want since we have had this software. As I have said, I look forward to learning even more and am enjoying using the WorxHub on a daily basis. We upgraded from our old Facility Dude software to the WorxHub and it has been a pleasant change.

We have only had this software for the past year. I have worked with several other maintenance software programs in other locations. At first I tended to rate WorxHub against other software I had used elsewhere. Now, after using it for the past year, I am finding that it is a very good tool for the type of work we do. This is a hospital, and as such, we are subject to the mandates of the Joint Commission and the Environment of Care. WorxHub has effectively allowed us to set up our preventative maintenance program in order to track and prove our adherence to the life safety and NFPA codes. The reporting module has been very helpful for me since I am responsible for all Facilities Services documentation. I learn something new on WorxHub regularly and look forward to learning even more.

At first, I found it a bit difficult to navigate throughout the system. I probably should have called the help desk more, but I persisted on my own.

Jason W.
EVS ENG Mgr. in USA

Simplicity

Kommentare: Rocky implementation start due to a sales team member telling us what our deliverables were and then leaving the organization.
- The new sales team member we were partnered with was less than helpful to provide clarity on why we were not getting what WAS PROMISED IN THE FRONT END.
- We almost did not continue with the worx hub implementation.

Ease of use for new hires. Easy to train to proficiency.

Reports not as easy to navigate and provide. I end up tweaking things to fit needs based on our Planned Maintenance program verse the outdated Preventative Maintenance program of yesteryear :)

Linda S.
Plant Operations Assistant in USA

Ease in using The Worx Hub

Kommentare: We are able to serve our residents (Senior Living) quickly because of WorxHub. When a request comes in, I can immediately pass it on to our Maintenance team. They see it immediately on their tablets and can respond accordingly. I may assign it to be done today, next week or even immediately. It makes it easy to keep track of who is doing which tasks and what is yet to be done. The accountability is important to us and this is our record of what has happened and what is yet to be done.

The ease at getting into the Hub, setting up a work order and getting back out is important to me. I find it very quick and easy to arrange for a work order without spending much time. I also like that I can quickly run a report when someone has a question about past orders or orders yet to be done. The software is very user friendly, easy to learn and easy to manipulate.

I find it harder to remember the steps to arrange for a continuing or repetitive order. I've done it but if I had to show someone how to go about it, I would need to spend time remembering the steps. It isn't as easy as doing just one order.

Brad J.
Facilities Director in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

The WorxHub Reveiw

Kommentare: I really like the integration of the different modules and we have several building in several locations . The PM function is priceless and allows us to be proactive on our maintenance and keeps us on schedule and prevents lots of downtime on our key equipment. The ability to track staff time as well as send out surveys to requestors to make sure expectations have been met is also very valuable.
I love the WorxHub and the improved efficiencies in our department related to using WorxHub.

I like the fact that is can be used with different modules that are integrated with each other. I also like that the available modules when combined allow you to pretty much manage and collect data related to all aspects of facilities management. I think the customer support is very friendly, professional, respectful as well as timely to requests for assistance.

I think when we purchased the software we did not get what we thought we would be getting and learned that some modules needed to be purchased separately and were not included in the package we had originally purchased.

Lisa D.
Facilities Coordinator in USA

WorxHub review

Kommentare: We purchased the Security program and this has helped it making sure that Security is doing their daily rounds and checking that things are working properly during the evening shifts.

This software has allowed our hospital to keep track of all required documents for our surveys. With WorxHub we have taken an unorganized bunch of papers and streamlined them into PM's that will produce so that these required items for the DNV are done on time and recorded properly. Because of WorxHub our documentation has been praised by several surveyors.

I really cannot think of any Cons at this moment. When we started using WorxHub we were one of the first. In time they have worked out many little bugs and are improving it all the time. I don't think anyone would be sorry for purchasing this program.

Frank S.
Safety Coordinator in USA

Worxhub Security

Kommentare: We are in the beginning stages for using worxhub. The worxhub staff has been tremendous in helping us get this program set up. We are looking to launch the program with our staff very soon. I used Worxhub with our IT department the past few years. It was easy to receive work orders and make notes on the job, so you could review specific information about the job that was done. As our experience grows, I look forward to giving more feedback with the Security program.

It gives an sense of ease to the employees. They can scan their checkpoints and it automatically logs in with a time stamp. The layout if pretty user friendly. You can easily type of a report from the software.

The software is not an application yet. So we have to use it as a webpage.

Matthew T.
Facility Maintenance Supervisor in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great product, Exact Product for Nursing Homes

Kommentare: It has been great, we transitioned instantly and never looked back. Went from paper to computer and was effortless. Techs understood the lost time on paper, going and getting orders and then not understanding location or couldn't read the writing. The history of PMs and repairs done on an asset had been great

Ease of use, time it takes to fill out a request 15-20 seconds. History

Can't think of anything but reports and it's just that I don't know how to use them fully.

Harold P.
Facilities/Grounds Supervisor in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

The WorxHub

Kommentare: I greatly appreciate this resources in our daily activities. The mobile interface is invaluable and ability to regulate what's submitted, the overall flow of work generated, allows me to communicate to multiple
parties on the status of the work order and pending aspects of building

I really appreciate the integration that ties multiple aspects of each room: i.e. resident location, assets, history and comments resource, and the ability to break down each staff member according to assigned jobs, the pulse, and the overall ability to search based on various aspects from each work order.

There are some, not many, but some paths that don't feel natural. There are specific sub categories that feel slightly buried, and navigating some of the additional information that one cannot change is bothersome. Aspects of these sub folders feel arbitrary to really finding and grouping information.

Dave S.
Director of Environmental Services in USA

A great product!

Kommentare: Before the WorxHub our daily work request came in the the form of notes, e-mails and many phone calls. With the implementation of the WorxHub, the different request are all channeled through the software. For the most part our environmental services staff are able to accept the work request without having a supervisor involved. This allows for other tasks to be completed by the supervisor, instead of constantly being a dispatcher of work request.

This software makes managing our environmental services department much easier. It channels all of the daily work request to one location. Our scheduled preventive maintenance is presented to us on the schedule we choose. I only have good things to say about the WorxHub.

I do not see any cons to the the WorxHub.

Rob S.
VP Support Services in Kanada

Worxhub - maintenance software

Kommentare: Worxhub helps so much with compliance and keeping us in the good books with the government. It provides great evidence when needed to show that our systems are well maintained. We also utilize scheduled work orders a lot and equipment reading features. Very helpful.

Reporting features are excellent. Storage of data is superb and as long as my maintenance teams have put in appropriate detail in their work I can take an incredible amount of reports to support the work they do.

Not all my sites utilize all of the features due to cost. Everytime their is a new fearture, it always comes at a cost. Additionally, the program itself can be a little tough to navigate. We have used the program for over 8 years and still to this date some of our sites struggle a little to utilize its full capacity.

J.w. P.
VP Facilities in USA

WorxHub Maintenance

The software is very user friendly. End users can enter tickets in less than a minute if necessary but also have the option of taking more time an enter additional information that is otherwise not required or a hard stop. Reports are useful but do take a little time to get used to using in order to get the information out that you may be looking for. Time and material cost is a nice feature but in most cases requires someone to go in after the fact to input which in our situation does not get done and is not utilized.

I really do not have a dislike of any piece of the software. It can be a little difficult for end users to find the specific area they are looking for due to the lack of knowledge of how the areas were named in the build process.