Über TheWorxHub

TheWorxHub von Dude Solutions ist eine cloudbasierte Wartungsmanagementlösung, die sowohl für das Gesundheitswesen als auch für Seniorenanlagen entwickelt wurde.

Erfahre mehr über TheWorxHub

I find it hard to navigate, meaning there are to many steps to complete a work order or request.

Bewertungen zu TheWorxHub

TheWorxHub hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 168 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du TheWorxHub bereits verwendet?

Alan
Director of Environmental Services in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Best work order management system I've used.

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: WorxHub is the tool that we use to manage all the work requests from team members, residents and management. It keeps our Environmental Services Department organized, lets us know when a piece of equipment is in need of Preventative Maintenance, like a filter change, and allows us to document how and when a task was done and how long it took.

WorxHub has multiple areas for our users to identify what kinds of work needs to be done. Either housekeeping or maintenance. Tracks assets in aging them or maintenance that needs to be done or has been done.

It can be a little slow at times in its response serverwise, but over all not alot of cons.

Bas
Facility Manager in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best CMM system for senior living

Kommentare: I have always enjoyed working with the software. They have always involved the end user in the development and its made the TheWorxHub one of the leading operations software.

The product is very user friendly. My staff have very little issues when using the software. Support is excellent.

Some of the glitches take awhile to get ironed out but considering how much the software does it runs smooth and they address the glitches if its critical to daily function of the software.

Lot
Facility maintenance Specialist 2 in USA

my thoughts

Kommentare: the more I use it the more I find I want certain features that are not available or not included.

I like how customizable it is, appearance and reliability.

No custom close out drop box. inventory is a separate module, IT option not did not seem to be a good fit.the boss is not a fan of some elements of reporting are in another module. we would like to expand but company does not find it cost effective

Neil
Facilities Building Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Report Functionality and customability

The customer suppport is amazing. The team they have had over the years makes this web base service amazing. I have always walked away from interactions with the troubleshooting techs impressed and happy.

When we do have issues we have no real way to express the importance and drive resolutions. They create a ticket and it goes into a priority response, which it may be a high priority to our organization, but not to the Worxhub, so sometimes issues that are tough for us to work around don't get resolved as timely as we need.

Eric
Director of Living Community Services in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

The Dude Solution for you.

Kommentare: Keeping up with Regulations by the Fire marshal and health codes. Able to track and easily print and provide proofs of Maintenance and checks. I love the chat. Staff are always helpful and are quick to respond. Always able to get me on the right track making complex work orders or PM's and running reports.

I like that there are features to do big things quickly. Like say you change a staff member you can quickly reassign the tickets with a few clicks. I like that there can be great reports by the software if you put in great information that gets specific by category and subcategory's.

When you screw up making something since its a cloud base it is permanently there. Can be deactivated but there isn't so much a delete and start over button.

Joe
Joe
Director of FNS/EVS in USA

Excellent Software for your Work Orders and Preventive Maintenance Needs

Kommentare: EVS/Housekeeping work orders can be placed and tracked, assigned, and completed, as well as Maintenance work orders. We utilize the projects feature to manage complex projects that consist of multiple work orders and makes it easier to stay organized.

The worxhub work order system has many features that allow for accepting work requests, completing work orders, preventive maintenance on equipment and spaces, and has allowed us to move away from manual paper / faxed work orders for our Hospital.

While the Worxhub mobile version is functional, it needs to be made into an actual app instead of a landing page for a website. An app would be in line with what other CMMS software is doing, and would be faster than waiting for a page to load. I hope Brightly is planning on making a robust app that can replace the mobile worxhub!!!

Deborah
Supervisor of Transportation in USA

Review of Worxhub

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I like that it is user friendly. It is very helpful that the system is easy to understand, since I have to train multiple staff on how to use it.

A resident passed away before I started here at Meramec Bluffs. Every month I have to cancel his trips in the system manually. I have contacted Worxhub customer support numerous times over the past 2+ years and am always told the same thing; there is nothing that can be done to remove his name/trips from the system.

casey
Security Supervisor in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing software

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Great product and amazing customer service. Customer Service is always willing to assist with any issues and they are very friendly.

It is very user friendly and I am able to go in and create barcodes or set up work orders to track how work is being completed on a daily basis.

I wish that you were able to scan a barcode and it track who was where. It would be more beneficial for when an employee goes into an area.

Mark
Maintenance in USA

Maintenance

it helps me to remember and prepared for next job. Keep me inform and helping another employees know whats going on.

There is nothing to report about cons on Worx

Al
Director in USA

Good Product

A must have software if you want to keep track of work orders and assignments.

I dont have one. I have been using it for some years.

Derek
Director Facility Services in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Manage your staff productivity and customer satisfaction.

Kommentare: I would say that the overall experience with WorxHub has been exceptional. Staff support is fantastic, always willing to assist. Software is only as good as the information that you provide. If we do our job, the software will take care of itself. I would highly recommend this software!

Our facility has utilized the Worxhub program for 10 years or so. I was part of the research team when we began research CMMS programs. What stood out about Worxhub was how robust the program was. The ability to track, manage and produce reports were important to us. In the Long-Term Care environment, our customer base are 65+ folks. They come into our facility with very high expectations. When our staff properly utilize the note functionality on work orders, we are provided with data that we can accurately respond when residents call on. This platform also provides us many tools to measure staff productivity. The program also allows for us to create resident, staff and area reviews and inspections. The program does an outstanding job of providing tools that assist with everyday management.Our facility also utilizes the Housekeeping and Landscaping modules. Housekeeping utilizes the program primarily for staff scheduling. We are able to create weekly schedules with support information for special requests like sheet sizing, product usage, time of day needs, etc. This is vital to our success.

I would say the one thing that continues to be somewhat of challenge is the overall speed of the program. The program with choose a server each day, but traffic on the program can slow down to a point of frustration at times. We are working with the Brightly team to help reduce issues on the client side and have seen improvements.

Edgar
EVS Director in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

My experience using CMMS

Kommentare: It has been an amazing experience and I am so glad that the company finally took the leap to CMMS across organization with a product that were able to tell her to are business model and operation.

Having the opportunity to pilot program at our facility for nearly two years was very challenging at a rewarding experience for me. Having the freedom to customize the system to our policies and procedures was invaluable and continues to be. I have used other systems in the past but the freedom of customizing the work has been a godsend.

They're still a lot of room for improvement and I wish they would listen more to client feedback in terms of some of the user interface and some features that should be looked at too further enhance and improve the system. The mobile website hasn't really changed much since I started using the system but it used some refinement and usability. I wonder if a better approach would be to have a phone app that could be more powerful than quicker. Some of the features that are found on the regular website are not found on the mobile site.

Kenny
Facilities Technician in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Worx Hub does work for you.

Kommentare: I have been able to create a "favorites" list of the life safety work orders that we perform and track, on a regular basis, any time frame I want since we have had this software. As I have said, I look forward to learning even more and am enjoying using the WorxHub on a daily basis. We upgraded from our old Facility Dude software to the WorxHub and it has been a pleasant change.

We have only had this software for the past year. I have worked with several other maintenance software programs in other locations. At first I tended to rate WorxHub against other software I had used elsewhere. Now, after using it for the past year, I am finding that it is a very good tool for the type of work we do. This is a hospital, and as such, we are subject to the mandates of the Joint Commission and the Environment of Care. WorxHub has effectively allowed us to set up our preventative maintenance program in order to track and prove our adherence to the life safety and NFPA codes. The reporting module has been very helpful for me since I am responsible for all Facilities Services documentation. I learn something new on WorxHub regularly and look forward to learning even more.

At first, I found it a bit difficult to navigate throughout the system. I probably should have called the help desk more, but I persisted on my own.

Linda
Plant Operations Assistant in USA

Ease in using The Worx Hub

Kommentare: We are able to serve our residents (Senior Living) quickly because of WorxHub. When a request comes in, I can immediately pass it on to our Maintenance team. They see it immediately on their tablets and can respond accordingly. I may assign it to be done today, next week or even immediately. It makes it easy to keep track of who is doing which tasks and what is yet to be done. The accountability is important to us and this is our record of what has happened and what is yet to be done.

The ease at getting into the Hub, setting up a work order and getting back out is important to me. I find it very quick and easy to arrange for a work order without spending much time. I also like that I can quickly run a report when someone has a question about past orders or orders yet to be done. The software is very user friendly, easy to learn and easy to manipulate.

I find it harder to remember the steps to arrange for a continuing or repetitive order. I've done it but if I had to show someone how to go about it, I would need to spend time remembering the steps. It isn't as easy as doing just one order.

Brad
Facilities Director in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

The WorxHub Reveiw

Kommentare: I really like the integration of the different modules and we have several building in several locations . The PM function is priceless and allows us to be proactive on our maintenance and keeps us on schedule and prevents lots of downtime on our key equipment. The ability to track staff time as well as send out surveys to requestors to make sure expectations have been met is also very valuable.
I love the WorxHub and the improved efficiencies in our department related to using WorxHub.

I like the fact that is can be used with different modules that are integrated with each other. I also like that the available modules when combined allow you to pretty much manage and collect data related to all aspects of facilities management. I think the customer support is very friendly, professional, respectful as well as timely to requests for assistance.

I think when we purchased the software we did not get what we thought we would be getting and learned that some modules needed to be purchased separately and were not included in the package we had originally purchased.

Matthew
Facility Maintenance Supervisor in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great product, Exact Product for Nursing Homes

Kommentare: It has been great, we transitioned instantly and never looked back. Went from paper to computer and was effortless. Techs understood the lost time on paper, going and getting orders and then not understanding location or couldn't read the writing. The history of PMs and repairs done on an asset had been great

Ease of use, time it takes to fill out a request 15-20 seconds. History

Can't think of anything but reports and it's just that I don't know how to use them fully.

Dave
Director of Environmental Services in USA

A great product!

Kommentare: Before the WorxHub our daily work request came in the the form of notes, e-mails and many phone calls. With the implementation of the WorxHub, the different request are all channeled through the software. For the most part our environmental services staff are able to accept the work request without having a supervisor involved. This allows for other tasks to be completed by the supervisor, instead of constantly being a dispatcher of work request.

This software makes managing our environmental services department much easier. It channels all of the daily work request to one location. Our scheduled preventive maintenance is presented to us on the schedule we choose. I only have good things to say about the WorxHub.

I do not see any cons to the the WorxHub.

Gina
Executive Assistant in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Wish we would expand the use of WorxHub

Kommentare: Once set up, I love the program. Wish we could add Housekeeping to our program. You must have strong WiFi to operate smoothly and correctly.

Very easy to navigate. Like being able to print reports. When we had to eliminate one building and add another, it was not as complicated as I feared. Adding staff is easy. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and her team are wonderful!

Finding the correct report is a little time consuming. We don't have a data entry person to handle Asset Mgt entries, remove staff, change out compliance work for Maintenance, etc. so changes and updates can be dreadful. The original set up was also very time consuming.

Antwort von Brightly

Hi Gina, thank you for leaving a review! We appreciate your kind words and happy to hear TheWorxHub makes your workday run that much smoother.

Jodi
Information Assistant in USA

User Friendly, Accurate Data, A+ Customer Service

Kommentare: The WorxHub has made my job so much easier. It is geared to our business and not made to fit. I get accurate reports with very little set up and they are easy to understand. Whenever I have encountered a situation requiring help, if I can't solve it with the generous help section, I usually have it solved quickly via chat with a customer representative. I am a daily user and I am so happy we made the switch to The WorxHub as it has my work life so much easier.

User friendly, accurate data and most importantly, A+ customer service!

I don't have anything I don't like about the software.

Dale
Director of Maintenance in USA

WorxHub review

Kommentare: The Worxhub has helped raise the efficiency of the operations department significantly with managing work, performing surveys and having a good working PM system. I have never had a bad experience working with anyone from WorxHub. Some people work so well with me I feel like I have developed friendships with them.

The software is tailored to long term healthcare so we didn't have to try to make it fit our needs. Work orders are easy to submit and make record keeping much easier. It was very easy to set up a preventive maintenance program and hold a lot of information so running reports can shed a lot of insight.

You can't schedule a trip on a mobile device.

Crystal
FSNM in Kanada

WorxHub Software

Kommentare: Great program - easy to use, and even easier to teach others to use.

I love the ease of putting in work order requests through Worxhub. I can see when they have been received, as well as get an email when they have been completed. I share log in info with staff and they no longer have to come to me with their issues, I encourage them to enter themselves.

What I do not like about Worxhub is the unaccountability of the preventative maintenance program. Tasks are easily bypassed by staff for another day. I understand it is the managers job to follow up, but sometimes these tasks add up quickly.

Paul
Safety Officer in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Value and Easy to Use!

Kommentare: Easy to implement, Facility Dude was very helpful from initial sales all the way through set up and on going tech support.

Once the system is set up, it is easy for administrators and users to catch on quickly how to use.

There are a few things that could be made easier. Batch Editing should be available for all databases. For example, not being able to bulk edit staff phone numbers and having to change 200 phone numbers individually.

Dan
Facilities Manager in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

WorxHub at VMRC

Kommentare: WorxHub enables us to provide a quick response to maintenance needs by our residents. It also provides an excellent way of recording or tracking our work completed.

Ease of use and ability to quickly create or edit work orders and particularly preventative work orders.

Customer service has been excellent, but there were just a couple items or requests that could not be changed or tailored for the way we use WorxHub.

william
maintenance in USA

Maintenance

Kommentare: I personally like it, the problem is getting our front line staff to put the work orders in. Somehow we need to shorten the process. As of now our staff sees me in passing and they tell me when something is wrong so I have to create work order and take it out. I believe I click my mouse 22 times to complete a work order.

Easy to use on my end, and it keeps track of what I do. It has saved me when the State comes in for survey at least twice

To many choices after work order is completed, the staff who put work orders in say it takes to long to figure out.

Matt
Director of Plant Operations in USA

Behavioral Hospital Review

Kommentare: The Worx Hub has been a pleasant experience. The representatives are very patient with my duties and my time. And offer many trainings and calls to support my needs.

The features. This system can do a lot for an organization. If you use it to the fullest extent, this is a great way to consolidate many tasks not just work orders.

There is so many features and functions of this system, that through day to day, its hard to get everything set up and using in a timely fashion. This isn't necessarily a fault on the system. There is just a lot that this offers and can become hard to roll everything into it amongst the day to day ongoing tasks.