Über nTask

nTask ist eine kostenlose Online-Aufgabenmanagement- und Projektmanagementplattform, die von intelligenten Teams verwendet wird, die mehr erreichen wollen. Fange noch heute an.

Erfahre mehr über nTask

It has visualization functions in Gantt Chart and very good integrations with Google calendar and Outlook.

Customer support was so so. But then, one day after about 3 months of use more or less, and many hours spent populating my workspaces in the the software, all my information disappeared.

Bewertungen zu nTask

4,0

nTask hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 105 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du nTask bereits verwendet?

Pawaris
Manager in Niederlande
Unterhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Review The Game Box BV

Kommentare: 9/10

The ease of use, and the fact that you can use it so remote.

The sorting options sometimes seem buggy.

Antwort von nTask

Thanks for the awesome review, Pawaris. Your feedback is much appreciated and we are working on improving nTask to better help our customers increase productivity. Keep connected for updates!

Kim
Paralegal in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An affordable and lovely software.

Kommentare: Overall my experience was delightful and positive. Ntask had just enough to meet our needs and expectations.
It's suitable for beginners or smaller businesses as well. It is affordable and still up to par on quality.
Ntask helped us improve our overall business and particularly helped our office run smoother and stay organized. It is an effective task management software (note there is a difference between task management and project management).

I really enjoyed being able to try out the free version before purchasing the paid version! The free version will actually get the job done if you can't or don't want to purchase the paid version. I like that multiple views are offered. I like that all the necessary task management features are available and functional. Ntask has meeting management, kanban board, Gantt chart, etc. For the most part ntask is delightful! It's simple overall but in a good way that increases ease of use. It's not cluttered with things that some businesses may not need. It's easy to use with slack which is another huge plus!

The free version does not feature a kanban board which was very disappointing for me as it is one of my absolute favorite tools. Ntask can be slightly difficult to use at times because some things require so many steps and clicks. I would've liked better privacy setting options as well and better privacy all around.

Antwort von nTask

Thanks for the awesome review, Kim. So happy to see that nTask fits for your team. We are working on improving our usability and privacy features stay connected for updates!

Melissa
Instructional Coach in USA
E-Learning, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Nice product but poor service

Kommentare: We really liked the program but the customer service is very poor.

Love the program and ease of use. We were really hoping to use this as our management system.

We purchased a paid subscription but our account never switched to paid. We tried to contact someone about it but you can only communicate through email. The issue was never resolved after multiple attempts. In the end we just wasted our money.

Antwort von nTask

Thanks for leaving a review, Melissa. I am sorry to hear that you were not catered to by our team. We have live chat built into the app and you can connect with us at any time. As for your issue I apologize for the poor service and would appreciate it if you can connect with us so we can change your experience with nTask.

Filmon
Social Media Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

nTask - The Solution To Project Management

nTask comes with some powerful collaboration management including messaging It makes task and also project management easy In addition, it makes marketing project management super easy

It has been an awesome journey using nTask and no dislikes

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for the great review!

Lindsey
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

NTask is a great project management tool!

Kommentare: I really enjoy using nTask. It helps me keep my team on task and it makes it easy for me to share documents. It also integrates with Slack, which I haven't had time to utilize, but I love that it's an option!

I love that NTask is an easy to navigate tool for project management. I use it to keep my small team in the know about upcoming projects and to assign them tasks. It's really a hidden jewel because you can take advantage of most of the features for free, and it offers many of the same functions as larger and much more expensive project management tools.

The only thing that isn't as user-friendly about nTask is the ability to attach documents and photos. It'd be great to be able to see the visuals right in the project window, but this isn't an available feature at the moment. Other than that, it works great for a small team!

Antwort von nTask

Thanks for sharing your feedback!

Eric
Mut in Mexiko
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Meet Your Baller's BFF!

Kommentare: I tried out nTask for a free trial and It made my life a little bit easier. I'm just waiting to I get my next check so I can buy it.

Not time consuming. Easy didn't work with. Affordable. Essential for time management. Help you manage your time better. It's great for people that multitask and have a lot to do.

It's not free. That's about it. Seriously.

Antwort von nTask

Thanks for the awesome review, Eric. Don't forget to schedule your free onboarding call to get the most out of your subscription. Happy nTasking!

Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Everything disappeared

Kommentare: It was great while it lasted, now I'm struggling to piece my schedule and recent activities together to start over in a new application that won't erase all my content.

The application is very intuitive and automates tasks when related to projects or other items.

I ogged in and all my content had disappeared. I submitted a help desk ticket for support and never got a response.

Melissa
Research Manager in UK
Forschung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive and multi use tracker

Kommentare: Learning the time spent on projects has helped us hugely with time management.

I like that you can deep dive on your tasks, track parts of projects and also track your time spent on particular projects.

It took a little to get used to the functionality when we upgraded, but the customer service agents are very helpful and there to answer any questions.

Antwort von nTask

Thank you for the awesome review, Melissa. As always, we are available if you need more help with nTask.

Carlos
Carlos
Consultor Administrativo in Venezuela
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Find practicality in this great task manager

Kommentare: I started using it to help me get through the day with my tasks and activities, then I was assigned two big projects and realized that I could use it with my work team. I asked them to install it and configure it to work projects through it, at first some seemed exceptional, only the time of use showed the amazing things you can achieve, we integrated and took us to another level of work and communication, we were fast but efficient at the same time, it was a very pleasant experience to use and that's why we made it recurrent in our catalog of productive tools and work.

Administers and manages tasks from the service in the integrated cloud, provides all the functions necessary to achieve effective collaborative work with the rest of the team, such as assign tasks, monitors the progress of all, manages documents, schedules meetings and tasks that are recurrent, defines risks and manages the budget of each project according to plan.

Every aspect of this application has made me move towards productivity, I can't think of anything bad to mention about it.

Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Less Price but equal features

Kommentare: Overall nTask has increased the productivity and transparency of my team. Every project and task for every team member is on nTask and they are responsible for their tasks.

The feature that was most helpful for my team was Meeting management. I could see easily what my team members were doing and if they needed my help anywhere.

One thing that bugged me was the coming soon featured sometimes took so long.

Amador
Harm Reduction Specialist in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

nTask Review

Kommentare: Overall I thought it is a great program that many people or organizations can take advantage of if they need a little help keeping on track and completing tasks promptly.

I like the features that allow you to assign a task to team members, and those tasks have subcategories. By setting multiple people to one study and giving them each goal, you can later see who has started and who still needs to finish their job. I found it very useful to see who is falling behind schedule.

I wish the notification system were a bit pushier or in your face. The notifications it has doesn't provide a sense of urgency for the task to be completed in time. I am so having more reminders that a mission due duty is near or that the job its jobs now past due could help those to focus on what needs to be done.

Antwort von nTask

Thanks for the review, Amador. We are working on introducing an improved notifications experience. Stay connected for updates!

Andrea
Sustainability coordinator in Mexiko
Fundraising, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

nTask review

It is easy to use and visually attractive. Also, I can start a chat with customer support any time I need it (the time of response is low).

Even when you pay, you cannot use all the tools.

Antwort von nTask

Thanks for the awesome review, Andrea. Great to know that you find value with nTask. Not sure which features you are unable to use, but if it is because of your subscription plan, we can always provide the right incentive so our customers are able to upgrade without breaking the bank. Get in touch with us by sending an email to sales@ntaskmanager.com and we will take care of it.

Hie Ling
Administrator in USA
Tiefbau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Can be a very good software

The timesheet feature is quite easy to use, and ties back automatically to the projects and tasks. It saves time for us because we used to enter each item in excel manually.

When we first started using it, there were some bugs, such as email notification options not being recognized. However now there are much less bugs.

Antwort von nTask

Thanks for the awesome review, Hie Ling!

Alex
Marketing Director in Pakistan
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fully Loaded Project and Task Management Tool

Kommentare: This is really an excellent application based on cloud for managing remote teams and agency clients. This comes in least cost for an online tool starting at $1/month.

This is one of the best task management tool I found so far in least cost. Here are the features I love the most: -Forever FREE plan -File attachment -Gantt Charts -Team Collaboration -Integrations

They have improved a lot from the last release. I think now those weaknesses are their main selling point.

Antwort von nTask

Thank you Alex for sharing love with nTask.

Jovana
Director in Serbien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

N number of Tasks

Kommentare: It is an affordable tool that allows you to stick with a free plan. I love its intuitiveness and easiness of use. As I am exploring many different tools, I find this one to be among the easiest to use. And it has plenty of features addressing many different aspects of the work process in a neat and nice way like meeting scheduling.

This is easy to use tool with a very intuitive design that allows you to very quickly find your way around. From all the standard features I particularly liked the risk management feature -- risk matrix -- something that oftentimes gets neglected.

I understand that they are still developing so I would encourage them to work a little bit more on customization.

Antwort von nTask

Thank you Jovana for your honest review. We are working to make nTask the best go-to tool for work management. We have improved the customization options in our application.

Bushra
Manager Study Abroad operations in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

It justifies with it's name- Superb App

Kommentare: I would 4/5, the overall app is very nice, and user freindly

Easy View Easy to orient to new members I liked the deadline notifications and MOM feature the most

The major drawback is that there is no preview of the document in the document section and also I have to download the document everytime I open to see a minor detail

Antwort von nTask

Thanks for the awesome review, Bushra! Document management is coming soon to nTask stay connected for updates.

ana
managing director in Rumänien
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best tool i've discovered in the last year

the cost control feature is the one that i love most

i would love to have, somehow, a monthly boards, in order to track in the same board each month

Antwort von nTask

Thanks for the awesome review, Ana. Your feedback is appreciated and it does make sense for us to develop this functionality in the software. Stay connected for updates on this!

Gina
Project Manager in Schweden
Informationsdienst, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good ,with room for improvement

Kommentare: Helps us optimize our approach to projects .

The Project Overview window manages to be concise without being overbearing .Following the overall process is easy ,changes are updated instantly and you can also reach out to other nTask members easily .You can also integrate it with Outlook ,making sending out reminders really simple.

nTask has it's own vernacular about their features and when you start out it takes long to learn which means what . I can also see how it could be an issue for large teams to incorporate everything they need in the same place on nTask . Our team is fortunately not that large and we manage .

K Ravichandra
K Ravichandra
Software Engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

N-Task Time sheet management

it included good options to update daily base time sheets

it must over come delay in some updates

Antwort von nTask

Thanks for the review, K Ravichandra. We are actively working on improving the product and your feedback is much appreciated stay connected for performance updates coming soon!

Ahmed
Head Writer in Ägypten
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect, if it suits your Organization

it is very easy to use, with a simple user interface, and it easily integrated with some of our systems without much hassle

The app doesn't really adapt to every workflow and industry, so we couldn't use it as much as we liked the system

Antwort von nTask

Thanks for the awesome review, Ahmed. Would love to know how we can improve to adapt to your workflows. We want to ensure that every nTask user has the best experience and is able to increase the productivity of their teams. Would you be open to connecting to explain your use case further?

Greg
Business owner in Australien
Bau, Selbstständig

Simple Pleasures

Kommentare: Helps me breath a bit better

Ghant Chart and Project Task List are all I utilise

Would be nice if the Ghant chart updated across the entire timeline when altering the time period for a specific task

Antwort von nTask

Thanks for the awesome review, Greg. Your feedback is appreciated, and we are working on introducing these options stay connected for updates!

Brice
Strategic marketing officer in Burkina Faso
Bankwesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

nTask

Very good software for the tasks it even offers a free version and also a paid version the free version also does a good job. and with several features of task management

No disadvantages but the paid version has some features that the free version does not have which seems to me quite normal

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the awesome review, Brice!

Vidyut
Asst Prof in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Use of free version of N-Task

Kommentare: Helps to monitor tasks

Its very easy to create multiple group of tasks, addition of multiple tasks under each group.

The number of days it takes to complete a task is missing in the free version.

Antwort von nTask

Thanks for the review, Vidyut. Would love for you to try our Premium subscription which has the feature that you are looking for.

Allie
Operations Manager in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ntask Review

Kommentare: My employees stopped looking at / reading it. - i went back to paper.

I like that it is accessible - I can have all employees logged on their own account and can get information across to everyone.

Disliked that it was a little difficult to use - if meetings arent posted they are not easy to read but they cant be edited after posted.

Antwort von nTask

Thanks for the response Allie. Your feedback will help us in making nTask more easy to use.

Diendéré
Social media manager in Burkina Faso
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

nTask

The ease of use is remarkable and with a good support

It is a bit expensive compared to other software of the same category

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for the review! We are striving every day to provide more value for the money. Stay connected for updates.