Über ManageEngine OpUtils

Verwalte Switch-Ports und IP-Adressen mit ManageEngine OpUtils – für Verfügbarkeit und Adressräume.

Erfahre mehr über ManageEngine OpUtils

Easy to use, good network and switch port viewing.

Documentation is not always up to date. Been having some difficulty with notifications and customizing them.

Bewertungen zu ManageEngine OpUtils

ManageEngine OpUtils hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 54 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ManageEngine OpUtils bereits verwendet?

Joseph
Joseph
IT Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Simplify your Network

Kommentare: We use it for Level 1 engineers to track and report on our end points. Then integrate the reports with slack for central visibility.

We have been loyal ManageEngine users and this product is one of their most powerful. Automate switch level tasks, run reports and track change management.

It’s a bit tricky to perform software updates.

Joshua
Network Admin in USA
Hochschulbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for network monitoring and administration

Kommentare: ManageEngine has been great to work with. The OpUtils has been a very good product for us and allows us to track our IP usage and helps us determine what devices are using which IP. We also had a great experience deploying the tool and it is easier to use than SolarWinds

Easy to deploy and use on a day to day basis. Easy to manage and report on IP usage. Great support team

Cloud Infrastructure Engineer in UK
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Useful tool for switchport management and reporting

5,0 vor 6 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: We value the product very much. It is a useful tool in our arsenal.

Ease of use & Cost are important factors. We also like the user interface and reporting features.

Integration options are not the best between other products.

George
Executive Director of Systems and Networking in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

IPAM Survey

Kommentare: All i want is something to reflect IP address usage and operate in real time.

It was easy to install and configure. Not a bad interface

Couple things.Get rid of the adds at the top bar. I bought a product, I don't want repeated notifications to buy others. Turns me off completely to looking at all the other offerings.The scan is too slow and does not update often enough to reflect changes in DNS.When scrolling down a range to find an IP, the view resets and puts me back at the top of the adress space no matter what I do it will not refresh every minute.Login window is confusing.SSO setup is misleading and documentation is inaccurate.

Nebay
Systems and Infrastructure Coordinator in USA
Metallabbau, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

OpUtils is one of the best Network Monitoring and Management software

Kommentare: I have been using this product for almost 8 years. Easy to use and manage and it has intuitive features and dashboard.

I like the network tools and interface monitoring feature of the software and it compares configuration changes and it saves running as we as start-up configuration changes that is next level and the configuration backup schedule is way to much.

Configuration backup for Nexus and HPE Aruba is not fully functional.

Kiel
MIS Director in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

ManageEngine OpUtils is absolutely worth the Cost involved

Kommentare: Really solving the speed at which my Admin's are able to respond to both events as well and just get their Daily Admin tasks done.

Probably the thing I like most about OpUtils is that though the Utilities and features it has can be done through other means, the fact that they are baked into the Opmanager console makes it super convenient to use without searching all over for the functionality.

This is probably just a gripe about the overall Opmanager tool. The SAML authentication implementation needs some work. Which is strange to me because other Manageengine tools have SAML working perfectly.

Micheal
IT Supervisor in Nigeria
Öl & Energie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

OpUtils Review - Network Monitoring

Kommentare: The solution is serving a good purpose for IT devices and network monitoring.

IP Address Manager (Summary, Subnet & IP Details, History & Alerts); Networking Tools

There is not option to use API setting for Email Server configuration. The SMTP option available requires additional exceptions from certain firewall servers.

Stephen
Cloud Infrastructure Manager in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very useful addition to our toolset

Kommentare: It has replaced our antiquated spreadsheet-based IPAM system we had previously used. Using the AD integration aids with compliance to our corporate standards, ensuring that all actions are tracked and attributed to the correct team members.

The ease of setup, and the at-a-glance overview of network IP utilisation. The web-based GUI is easy to use as well.

It would be handy if we could assign colours/icons to the folders we create - would help in identifying which networks belong to which sites/systems at a glance.

Cliff
Network Supervisor in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great product

Kommentare: Overall the product worked well and was easy use

Easy to get up and running and manage end point computers.

Requires a dedicated server for each manage engine product. Tried to run multiple apps on the same server

Nav
Senior IT System Administrator in Australien
Unterhaltungselektronik, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Amazing tool and worth the Dollars

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I really love and admire the support for all ManageEngine Products. It is the core of their business model I think. I have been dealing with many vendors and ManageEngine really stands out when it comes to supporting their products. They are very responsive.

I really like the ability to get switch port details for IP address.

Wish there was more integration with Aruba products. And Also ability to feed data from Aruba AP Controller for Wi-Fi IP management.

Dan
IT Systems Administrator in USA
Bankwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

OpUtils Review - Good Software For The Money

Kommentare: Overall I am satisfied with the software, good value for the money, easy to setup, customize and get connected to network devices and DCs if you know your switch/server credentials. I would recommend and am happy I have found this handy tool at a great price.

Setup is a breeze. I use it mostly for IP mapping and alerting of any rogue IP activity, as well as switch port mapping and alerting on bandwidth overages etc.

I am having an issue with the report exporting functions not working, I try to export a report in any fashion, xls, pdf etc. and they download but are blank. I have emailed support with a screenshot but I haven't tried to contact support within the product which I will try next. Overall nothing that bad to say about it, it's useful, lightweight, powerful for what features it does have, is customizable, and very reasonably priced. Also, our some of our IP scopes expanded from /24 to /23, and initially I couldn't add the new scopes without upgrading the license, but they pro-rated the license so it was very affordable to upgrade and expand our range of monitoring.

Medizinische Geräte, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

OpManager - Good Stuff

Kommentare: Overall, the product is great. I cannot say enough about how good their support is. It's amazing.

The flexibility of the software is its strong suit. You're given the option of using built in tools, such as SNMP monitors or create your own.

I didn't like the setup process. I felt there were too many steps to get up and running. Maybe a standard VM ova would've made the process easier.

Jordan
System Administrator in USA
Bankwesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use IPAM solution

Kommentare: Good experience. Having the ability to see and manage ports and port history in a nice interface saves a lot of time vs living in spreadsheets.

Easy to navigate and see information. Good search and easy initial setup.

The notifications. Even if you dismiss them they always come back.

Brian
Manager of Technical Services in USA
Bau, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Kommentare: ManageEngine as a whole has always had and still has great support, that's why we also check with ManageEngine first.

OpUtils Gives us the tools we need at a good price. The IP Address Manager is really helpful, we used to try to keep all our IP's documented in a excel file, so this was a huge leap forward for us in just that aspect alone. We have 50+ Cisco Nexus switches, so we use the Config File Manager to keep a backups of our network switches and we've even had to use the Rogue Detection feature a few times already.

GUI and/or the dashboard looks outdated.

Martin
Business Relationship Management in Bangladesch
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Crucial for network troubleshooting and management

Best designed to network operations and enhance performance, It helps in tracking managing switch ports and associated devices. This is particularly valuable for large networks. Our users find OpUtils to have a user-friendly interface and consider it easy to use, which is valuable for IT professionals of varying expertise levels. The allows users to tailor OpUtils to specific network management needs.

Adequate hardware resources are often needed for optimal operation.

Dewain
I.T. Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

another great tool from ManageEngine

I use it for the rogue device detection and overall network device monitoring.

It has all the tools i need it for. rogue detection, ip address management...

Daniel
Administrador TI in Peru
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Necesidad del cliente

Facil uso y buena visibilidad de toda mi red

No cuneta con un grafico o dashboard para relacionar los dispositivos principales de red

James
Sr Network Engineer in USA
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

OpUtils, Perfect and easy way to manage IP space and switch reports

Kommentare: Very good. Had the software downloaded, installed and pulling information within an hour. Being a small I.T. shop, time is my most valued resource, so I avoid products that take longer to setup, or require a vendor meeting session to handle.

Very easy to setup. Not intrusive like some vendor's software, visually very quick and easy to find needed information.

Being vendor independent, it has to use the most basic collect features, so some of the advanced features on high end switches aren't used effectively.

System Administrator in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Port Mapping

Kommentare: We are able to solve some duplex mismatch errors we were experiencing and now have a better grasp on the IP address management portion.

The main feature I wanted to use this for was to manage my switches under one interface, as far as the ports and the IP Addresses. For the most part, that works great and I really enjoy the product.

When something is wrong with a switch scan and it just fails to scan with the SNMP credentials that had been working, there is no easy way to find out why it fails.

Daniella
Director of Human Resources in Niederlande
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Identifying and resolving performance issues within a computer network

Effective network troubleshooting requires a systematic approach, patience, and a strong understanding of network fundamentals. It often involves using different tools and techniques to identify and address the root cause of network issues, ensuring optimal network performance and reliability.

Improving documentation and knowledge for troubleshooting network issues.

Josh
Infrastructure Analyst in UK
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

OpUtils

Kommentare: Very convenient, suits our needs

Easy to use and configure. Quickly alerts us to new devices on the network.

MAC address lookup function needs improving, quite a lot of devices appear with no information

fazal
implementation & support specialist in Pakistan

Easy monitoring tool

i used this tool to monitor routers and switches and generated reports for availability, performance, utilization and downtime.

It does not have customization according to our needs in reporting and some of the devices we had were not supported.

Julian
IT Manager in UK
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for my use case

Kommentare: Overall it has been a good experience, with a bit for focus on support this could be a great product. I will still continue to use this daily as it's the most robust solution in the price bracket.

The ability to turn on endpoints from an off state, the wake on lan functionality it provides me is very useful to me and my users.

While mostly ok, the customer support needs some improvement. You pay for this in the annual fee and I have had one issue in particular that they cannot solve

Bankwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great software, does everything I need, nothing I don't

Kommentare: I needed an IPAM solution and this does everything I need. The network tools are helpful in diagnosing problems.

Switchport management allows my colleagues to manage switches in my absence; liven and deaden ports as needed.

GUI can be a bit simplistic - sometimes a bit more info would be nice.

Technology Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Making things much easier

Kommentare: Great product. As always, the ManageEngine documentation and ease of use are stellar.

It was easy to setup, incredibly easy. The training was done very well. However, my favorite feature is really the product and usage sceanrio itself- it has made a world of difference tracking and managing our network resources. Our Fluke has gotten a lot less use since we implemented Oputils!

It is extremely slow. Often frustratingly slow. We have checked server resource usage and do not see a correlation. However, I have done nothing in the system itself or done any research to see if there is some other way to help.