ManageEngine OpUtils Bewertungen

von ManageEngine

Filtern nach:

Über ManageEngine OpUtils

Manage switch ports & IP addresses for availability and space with ManageEngine OpUtils.

Erfahre mehr über ManageEngine OpUtils

Joseph L.
IT Manager
  • Bewertet am 14.12.2018

"Simplify your Network"

Kommentare: We use it for Level 1 engineers to track and report on our end points. Then integrate the reports with slack for central visibility.

Vorteile: We have been loyal ManageEngine users and this product is one of their most powerful. Automate switch level tasks, run reports and track change management.

Nachteile: It’s a bit tricky to perform software updates.

• Bewertet am 14.12.2018
Senior IT Manager
Medizinische Geräte, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.4.2020

"OpManager - Good Stuff"

Kommentare: Overall, the product is great. I cannot say enough about how good their support is. It's amazing.

Vorteile: The flexibility of the software is its strong suit. You're given the option of using built in tools, such as SNMP monitors or create your own.

Nachteile: I didn't like the setup process. I felt there were too many steps to get up and running. Maybe a standard VM ova would've made the process easier.

• Bewertet am 22.4.2020
David M.
Senior Systems Administrator
Buchhaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 19.5.2020

"Serves a Purpose"

Kommentare: With OpUtils I now have better control over my IP addresses, I can find and eliminate physical issues on my network, for example, we have one drop at each cubicle, our IP phones connect to the drop and the computer connects through the phone. Some of the phones are giving me duplex errors, I can filter my report (on screen only) to show me all the half duplex 100MB connections and correct those.

Vorteile: I initially purchased this product to help me manage my switches and having the reports on the port's are a great feature.

Nachteile: I can pull some reports on the screen with no real way to export the data in the report on my screen to a CSV file and the report scheduling doesn't have the same information.

• Bewertet am 19.5.2020