AMAZING PLANNING TOOL

Bewertet am 16.3.2019
Marviz shyla O.
Industrial Engineer
Bekleidung & Mode, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overconsumption and not realizing where our fabrics are pushed us to have Intello Cut. Saving fabrics mean saving money as well.

Vorteile: This software allows us to make planning for a cut plan very easily. We normally rely on one person to do it but this time, since it is computerized planning, even if the person in charge is absent somebody can run the system. We can also try different variations to check which is the best fabric consumption. You can track and monitor fabric as well.

Nachteile: The only issue is that this will really require discipline for workers in implementation. How to allocate the rolls and find it will really require a system.

good soft

Bewertet am 13.3.2018
Jose V.
System Engineer

Vorteile: everything has gone very well since we started using this software, they have given me help for the installation of wifi that I provide to all the clients that stay, their speed is incredible. One of the things that I like is that whenever I have a problem they offer me a quality technical support, no matter when or at what time. A very peculiar characteristic is that I can assign a specific speed to a group, offering the best to our guests. I just recommend it.

Pretty good

Bewertet am 22.2.2018
Chase E.
Associate

Kommentare: Sometimes i get the feeling that i am not using all the software has to offer so easier education would help

Vorteile: I think that this software has helped me become a better worker due to increased productivity and time saved

Amazing job with Intello

Bewertet am 20.8.2018
Sorangel josefina B.
Gerente superior de marketing
Internet, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Intello has already been a great help to me and my team, we introduced their tools and we have improved a lot in the development of our software, we increase our experience in sales and equipment management, we also guarantee a better technical assistance to our customers.

Nachteile: I really do not have any complaints about it, Intello has fulfilled all our expectations and I really like the design of this software.

Interesting application

Bewertet am 31.3.2018
Swetha k R.
acadamia-student

Vorteile: We used it briefly in my earlier company to manage with the software licenses and upgradation. They have many applications which are basic extensions on the browser so the data collection was very appropriate.

Nachteile: customer support could have been better. Had a little difficulty in getting through while we were facing some issues but it might have been solved as it was some time ago.