Über Intello

Durchgängige Saas-Optimierungsplattform, die die Sichtbarkeit von Saas-Ausgaben, -Nutzung und -Compliance in Echtzeit ermöglicht.

Erfahre mehr über Intello

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Intello

Intello hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 7 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Intello bereits verwendet?

Richard E.
Richard E.
VP of IT and Infrastructure in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Tame a beast

Kommentare: Excellent. If you go in with all your information all over the place, Intello can definitely start to organize and reveal new information or disprove old thought patterns. Clear and concise information easily presentable to C-Level.

The insight into our actual SaaS usage and spend is eye-opening. The integrations are pretty seamless. Set up was very straight forward and their team was extremely helpful and continues to be.

That some things need to be done manually. This isn't really an Intello problem more as a problem with some of our systems and their limited capability or due to internal compliance walls.

Marviz shyla O.
Industrial Engineer in Kambodscha
Bekleidung & Mode, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

AMAZING PLANNING TOOL

Kommentare: Overconsumption and not realizing where our fabrics are pushed us to have Intello Cut. Saving fabrics mean saving money as well.

This software allows us to make planning for a cut plan very easily. We normally rely on one person to do it but this time, since it is computerized planning, even if the person in charge is absent somebody can run the system. We can also try different variations to check which is the best fabric consumption. You can track and monitor fabric as well.

The only issue is that this will really require discipline for workers in implementation. How to allocate the rolls and find it will really require a system.

Swetha k R.
acadamia-student in USA

Interesting application

We used it briefly in my earlier company to manage with the software licenses and upgradation. They have many applications which are basic extensions on the browser so the data collection was very appropriate.

customer support could have been better. Had a little difficulty in getting through while we were facing some issues but it might have been solved as it was some time ago.

Jose V.
System Engineer in Venezuela

good soft

everything has gone very well since we started using this software, they have given me help for the installation of wifi that I provide to all the clients that stay, their speed is incredible. One of the things that I like is that whenever I have a problem they offer me a quality technical support, no matter when or at what time. A very peculiar characteristic is that I can assign a specific speed to a group, offering the best to our guests. I just recommend it.

Antonio D.
General Manager in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Intello wireless internet

Kommentare: Good customer service

Our hotel guests enjoy the ease of use and speed of our wireless internet.

The initial cost was high, but this service is essential to our guests.

Chase E.
Associate in USA

Pretty good

Kommentare: Sometimes i get the feeling that i am not using all the software has to offer so easier education would help

I think that this software has helped me become a better worker due to increased productivity and time saved

Sorangel josefina B.
Sorangel josefina B.
Gerente superior de marketing in Kolumbien
Internet, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing job with Intello

Intello has already been a great help to me and my team, we introduced their tools and we have improved a lot in the development of our software, we increase our experience in sales and equipment management, we also guarantee a better technical assistance to our customers.

I really do not have any complaints about it, Intello has fulfilled all our expectations and I really like the design of this software.