Great service to build your Application Catalog, SAAS usage, and keep spend under control

Bewertet am 16.1.2020
Mitch F.
Sr. Director of IT & Site Reliability Engineering
Einzelhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We were early partners with Torii and the experience was great. Some features were forthcoming at the time but were quickly implemented. As the software evolves we continues to get even more value and visibility into our environment.

Vorteile: Great customer service, Chrome plug-in and ease of use. Great visibility into what applications are being used, easy to categorize to pull reports on specific software usage categories.

Nachteile: Product is evolving but updates and feature requests are fast to be implemented.

Full visibility to all my SaaS tools. Nice!

Bewertet am 11.7.2018
Avshi A.
Co-Founder and CEO of Vayo

Kommentare: You are probably using more SaaS application than you think, the sooner you start using Torii, the easier it will be for you to manage the SaaS applications you are using.

Vorteile: Works as promised, discovered all my team's SaaS application without any user intervention. Excellent support from the team. Clean user experience.

Nachteile: Some features were missing when we started using Torii. Yet all my request were already on Torii's roadmap, some have already been implemented.

An IT Manager's Best Friend

Bewertet am 2.1.2020
IT Manager
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My job in IT was always difficult when it came to visibility and offboarding users for services. Since using Torii, it has made my current role and career overall much easier!

Vorteile: The amount of visibility into shadow IT was staggering. It also makes offboarding users a breeze!

Nachteile: Sometimes the data it scrapes for financials is not always accurate. However, their support has been phenomenal and they have address most of our issues.

Easily connected and discovered my used apps. Was surprised to find apps we thought we no longer use

Bewertet am 13.7.2018
Tom T.
CTO
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Understanding my SaaS stack in order to keep by business compliant, secure and efficient. I've quickly identified unused SaaS tools and many duplicate ones.

Vorteile: Great user experience and seamless integration with my G-suite and other services. The whole concept of automating all SaaS discovery that Torii brings works like a magic. I was surprised by the number of tools and users that my company uses. We knew we don't have full visibility to our SaaS tools usage before using Torii, but we did not know how much we don't know - using Torii allowed us to have complete, up to date and accurate mapping. Seeing the cost nearby each tool is also very useful.

Nachteile: Not too much. Some reports were missing for me, but Torii support was able to provide me with the missing information in no-time.

Want to control SaaS sprawl and automate offboarding?

Bewertet am 17.12.2019
Bob B.
IT Manager
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We work in a high turn over industry so new SaaS apps are always being introduced and offboarding is a pain point. Torri simplifies both of those processes for us.

Vorteile: Great insights into what our users are doing with other SaaS services, fantastic offboarding process, insanely easy to set up and use, great support team who are responsive and easy to work with.

Nachteile: Too soon to say but I find very little to not like.

Great control over all the tools I'm using in a single place.

Bewertet am 12.7.2018
Alon N.
CTO
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Torii saves me time by automatically discovery and mappping my SaaS.

Vorteile: The comprehensive discovery is just amazing. Torii immediately identified all the SaaS tools we were using, and many of those tools I wasn't really aware we're using.
Now Torii notifies me every time a new SaaS tool is being used by one of my employees, helping me keep everything under control and avoid surprises.

Nachteile: A better mobile support would be great. While Torii works on mobile devices, some screen are not fully optimized for mobile view.

As a company with over 150 SaaS products, Torii helps us manage everything from a single hub

Bewertet am 12.6.2018
Boaz K.
Co-Founder & Chief Product Data&AI
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Right from the start, Torii unveiled a lot of SaaS tools that we just didn't know our employees are using. The automatic discovery of applications works extremely well and the ability to manage everything from one place is a must for any growing company.

Nachteile: They are sending a lot of email notifications. I had to manually configure it to weekly digests, otherwise, I would have too many emails in my inbox. Other than that, the website works on mobile, but the experience could be improved greatly.

A must have software subscription for any diligent manager

Bewertet am 15.9.2019
Ryan G.
Managing Director

Kommentare: The team couldn't be more helpful. Right from the beginning they've been excellent in listening to understand my businesses needs. They've helped deploy Torii and been super responsive with support questions. It's one of the best SaaS product experiences I've had.

Vorteile: When I first came across Torii, it was because I had a real issue that they were addressing. Their thinking was aligned with that of a business manager who wanted to efficiently on and off board staff members with being overly restrictive. Linking it with GSuite is genius for deployment and ongoing management.

Nachteile: I wish they'd integrate with Xero to improve the financial reporting without uploading files. This would make it amazing for giving real-time reporting on how much money you're spending on applications.