Über Snyk

Hilft dir, Open Source zu verwenden und sicher zu bleiben und kontinuierlich Sicherheitslücken in deinen Abhängigkeiten zu finden und zu beheben.

Erfahre mehr über Snyk

I liked the easy of setting the tool up. I did not have to spend a lot of time configuring this tool.

I look forward to more information on vulnerability resolution in the platform.

Bewertungen zu Snyk

4,0
4,0

Snyk hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 12 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Snyk bereits verwendet?

Colin C.
Colin C.
Senior Advisor in Norwegen

Best tool for addressing the concerns of using open source libraries.

Kommentare: When I started using Snyk I found the reports useful but still too easy to ignore. So I added Snyk to build pipelines to fail builds that included high risk vulnerabilities. Snyk is now even better and warns me before I even merge my pull requests. In a world where the time from vulnerability being announced to exploit being used is decreasing rapidly it is crazy not to use a service like this. Snyk is by far the best tool I have found in this area

Objective reports on vulnerabilities in code we produce GitHub Integration

Having open source builds count towards your paid count if you are not careful

Tech Lead in UK
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A necessary and reliable companion in the fight for security

Kommentare: Snyk is allowing us to make good use of the wealth of great open source software out there, without compromising on security.

As a long time fan of open source software, keeping track of security issues amidst an ever growing software stack was increasingly an impossible task. I was so grateful to find a service like Snyk that does the hard work for me - keeping an eye on any security issues so I can focus on building great software!

The pricing structure gets extremely expensive for medium to large companies, but thankfully for smaller organisations there is a free tier which covers our needs.

Software Engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Your security agent

Kommentare: Overall, the plugin is pretty handy to get started with but I would like to see smarter analysis.

The automated repository analysis is pretty good and can be easy to plug into your PR (pull request) validator

The security analysis is very primitive and often flags false positive which has to be fixed with manual override or skipping the PR validation check

Yonatan V.
Software engineer in Israel
Medizinische Geräte, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Snyc guards open source

Kommentare: Snyc guards our Node.js projects in our Medical applications

Active scan for malicious software. Freeware model for small businesses with single project. Nice dashboard and nice CLI for SSH access.

The cheapest paid plan should cost a bit less

Ashveen B.
IT Director in Irland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

A must have for all node.js dev

Kommentare: Has delivered value from the day I started using it. I hope you will enjoy it too.

Concise reporting and the vulnerability scan is excellent regarding categorization of issues.

Nothing really. It is excellent as it is.

Glenn J.
Sr Systems & Security Analyst in USA
Forschung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

A good easy to use security tool

Kommentare: We were looking to have a quick method of checking for vulnerabilities in open source, Snyc fir that bill perfectly. It was fast to set up and the cost was quite low. A great tool.

The user interface can be a bit short on details. When I go to use it, there are really just a few items that say "everything is fine".

James S.
James S.
Co-Founder, Hakkiri in USA

Very useful tools

Kommentare: As a beta stage startup I appreciate the free offering and expect Snyk usage to grow with our business.

Snyk was easy to setup and use. The weekly reports are a great way to regularly check in on overall package health. The alerts on new vulnerabilities are very useful and enable us to respond to important issues rapidly.

No problems using the tool so far. I look forward to more information on vulnerability resolution in the platform.

Justin C.
Director of Global Project Management in USA

Convenience and piece of mind

It took only seconds to set up, yet works for my projects every day. Knowing what my venerabilities are during the development phase allows the evaluation of the concern prior to code ever seeing production

I wish it had a way to automatically inform the creators in the chain of dependencies so we as developers did not have to.

Srinivas T.
UI Architect in USA
Bankwesen, Selbstständig

Must have for UI development

Quick results for vulnerabilities scanning

I did not like the user interface. You should provide some dashboard

Anthony c. V.
Front End Web Developer in Griechenland
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Testing Snyc

It is fast at making the fixes it explains thing well

that I don't understand if the changes will break my code

Ross T.
IT Team Lead in Kanada
Staatsverwaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Works well

Kommentare: Helpful tool that integrates seamlessly and works as advertised.

Snyk is easy to use, provides clear feeback, integrates well into GitHub

Doesn't always update its results the fastest

Matt S.
Developer in Frankreich
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Great service

Kommentare: Helps me keep on top of the dependent packages that my software relies on and motivates me to help in open source software with issue reporting or making PRs if I can.

Informative email messages when vulnerabilities are found in dependencies. Very clear explanations. I also appreciate the email newsletters.

So far nothing. It seems to fit my use-case really well.