It's my favorite sales & marketing tool. It helped us grow our business very rapidly.

Mark G.
Product Evangelist

Kommentare: It helped us grow our company. You should definitely give it a try. If you want to create new business, you'll love it!

Vorteile: The best thing about this tool is that it saves a lot of time in lead generation. You can set up your segment and they will search prospects. Next to this, you are then able to qualify those prospects using e.g. LinkedIn. And if you disapprove a prospect, it doesn't use any credit. This will prevent you from spamming and helps you to reach your target audience. Next to this, you are able to export all the data (it's possible to use their analytics, but I always prefer Excel). For our company this tool made a huge impact on our growth. We have three persons using this tool fulltime as the start of their search for prospects. They use the tool to create meetings for our account managers and since we use it I haven't seen a lot of account managers at our office. If you're in doubt, contact them and give it a try, you will be amazed!

Nachteile: It's hard to find a real con about this tool. I must be honest, you can see this tool is created by a start-up, there are some bugs here and there. But each time I find a bug they give it high priority. One time I reported a bug, they fixed it within ten minutes and all was good again. So, their 'con' of having bugs now and then isn't really a con as their customer service is truly incredible! You can see that they really care about their customers and are always standby on the chat.

von hubsell an 20.3.2018

Thank you, Mark, for your in-depth review. It's a great tactic to reach out to prospects via LinkedIn (qualitatively).

Good to know you're account managers are busy doing what they do best - engaging prospects and closing deals.

Happy to hear more of your feedback and comments should there be features requests or use-cases you're planning to explore.

High quality contact generation

Bewertet am 14.9.2018
Rachel C.
Digital Marketing Team Lead

Kommentare: All in all, Hubsell is a service I would recommend for Sales/Marketers who want a steady flow of new contacts that can be generated for Outbound activities, without having to do all the work themselves (e.g. using plugins, or buying cheap lists that have a high bounce rate).

Vorteile: - Customer support is fantastic. The team are very personal and highly responsive. They are also quick to add developments and features.
- Quality of contacts generated is high. Deliverability rates are good and the data is standardised and well tagged. I also like the way contacts are searched and delivered on demand via a high level brief.
- Emailing program looks simplistic but is quite robust. Complex personalisation can be done easily via formulas and replies can be tracked effectively.
- Integration with CRM (Hubspot) works well, and formulas can be set to push custom field values when needed.
- GDPR compliant.

Nachteile: - Parts of the user experience could be improved, for instance, the contact filtering per campaign and actions that were taken by the recipient.
- It would be a plus if email clicks on links could also be tracked
- More support with the drip email optimisation could be a bonus, even for non-English campaigns.
- Price per lead could always be better :)

von hubsell an 17.9.2018

Thank you for your review, Rachel. I think you hit all boxes there for a great review. And happy to hear your critical feedback as well, luckily you resonate well with the other reviewers which is a strong confirmation about what we need to do. Stay tuned in the coming months as some major changes (for the better) are coming to the software.

Perfect for outbound leadgeneration without the need of cold calling.

Thorsten K.
Head of CRM
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: more outbound leads! without the hassle of cold calling.

Vorteile: - easy setup of the segments - target group.
- nice overview of the actual stats including sentiment analysis of the replies.
- API to my favorite CRM - pipedreive ;) Others as well, like salesforce etc. So i don't need to import/export everything manually
- not only static but dynamic placeholder for the mailing. Thats a huge difference to other tools i tried!

Nachteile: The onboarding is definetly needed. Not everything is intuitive. The editor for creating a mailing is wysiwyg but it takes a little while to get used to the static and dynamic placeholder to get the best out of it.

von hubsell an 19.3.2018

Thank you, Thorsten. We appreciate your feedback and support. We're always working on improving our UX/UI to speed up the onboarding process.

After I started using hubsell, I could finally start focussing on what really requires my skills.

Bewertet am 12.3.2018
Sebastian S.
Business Development Manager
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: hubsell immensely reduces the time I have to invest in researching and setting up dialogue with my relevant decision makers. As a Business Development Manager I need to make sure that I use my time wisely and only focus on prospects who are really interested in collaborating with us. hubsell basically takes over the time consuming grunt work by providing data and automating outreach across channels. It is a great way for me to increase productivity and keep my focus on what really requires my skill.

Nachteile: The only thing that I'd ask the hubsell team is to improve the interface, having said that the hubsell team has been very receptive to feature requests.

von hubsell an 20.3.2018

Happy to know you've benefited from using hubsell and thank you for your feedback, Sebastian. The interface improvements are on our roadmap and we're adding them in piecemeal sizes across the software. Feel free to shoot me an email directly with any other improvements that you'd like to see in the software or our support.

Hubsell became a permanent part of my sales toolset, so give it a try.

Bewertet am 20.3.2018
Maria R.
Product & Strategy

Vorteile: Hubsell has helped me and my team to fully shift from doing the repetitive to focus on engaging with potential customers. The data relevance and quality are so high that I don't have to worry about re-qualifying prospects, they go straight to a campaign and quite a lot of them end up as appointments. The core value for me is that everything that I need for my team is in one software instead of the plugging gaps using different providers. Secondly, the quality is reliable and always at the same level, so everyone in my team gets the same kind of chances.

Nachteile: It would help if the on-boarding process can be made easier for new users and some adjustments to the UX would help the day to day usage.

von hubsell an 23.3.2018

Thank you, Maria. Very helpful feedback and definitely one of the our core foci for improvements in the short term.

Happy to know hubsell was able to help you and your team with generating a pipeline.

Great product, loved what it achieved for us

Bewertet am 23.3.2018
Deepanker D.
Co Founder

Kommentare: Saved us time, money and got us customer responses that we needed from super targetted accounts. Its a must have tool for outbound prospecting.

Vorteile: It helped us save days of data research, automate emails and find responses that we needed much faster than having 2 full time BDRs.

Nachteile: The product could evolve more in feature set and initial usability. It was super easy to use once set up properly.

von hubsell an 27.3.2018

Thanks a lot for your feedback and your support. We're definitelly focusing more on the usability and onboarding optimisation. You'll see features being deployed in the months to come :)

Hubsell is an immensely useful tool, which saves us a lot of time to develop our outreach.

Bewertet am 5.4.2018
Marvin T.
Co-Founder & COO

Vorteile: - Easy to use.
- Delivers high-quality leads quickly and reliably.
- Generally, a great way for startups to grow and develop their email outreach.
- Amazing support from the Hubsell team across the board.

Nachteile: As an analytics-oriented person, I would love to see more sophisticated analytics. However, knowing the Hubsell team, it's only a matter of time until these features are implemented.

von hubsell an 6.4.2018

Thank you Marvin. Happy to know that the software is helping you save time. Looking forward to receiving any feature requests.

Effective and efficient

Bewertet am 10.3.2018
César M.
Business development manager

Vorteile: Service and results.
We are very happy with results.
Our account manager is a great professional...

Nachteile: Maybe extra features but the current service a year company is amazing, we find the service very good

von hubsell an 15.3.2018

César - thank you for your feedback and support. Feel free to reach out and let us know what features you had in mind and we can see how well they fit the use-cases of other customers as well.

They'll help you with everything and the customer service is great

Bewertet am 14.3.2018
Julia V.
Sales Marketeer

Vorteile: Hubsell makes you look at your sales process in a different way and makes sure that you really focus on prospects that matter to you, based on the segments that you created yourself. It has teached me so much and the customer service is great - you can never ask too many questions and will always get a quick response.

Nachteile: I'd love to make analysis within the software itself, but that's just extra and I'm pretty sure they're working on it.

von hubsell an 15.3.2018

Thank you, Julia, for your review and feedback. You guessed it right that the reporting and analysis capabilities of the software are currently one of our foci for development. We're hoping to provide you with all the information that you need to create a self-improving iterative process.

Excellent product, even better customer service

Bewertet am 16.3.2018
Alena S.
Buisness Development Representative
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Amazing sales pipeline

Vorteile: I highly recommend Hubsell if your company is focused on reaching the highest level of sales outreach in the most efficient way.

Nachteile: Its a little bit of a learning curve, very technically oriented which is not a bad thing, but just know that you will need some time to learn the product. Once you do, it will serve your best interests

von hubsell an 22.3.2018

Thank you, Alena. We appreciate your feedback and your support. A lot of our users resonate with your feedback regarding the learning curve and that's one of the things we're focusing on in Q2 and Q3 of this year. So stay tuned and keep sending us feedback.

Wow. Above and beyond any other related tool.

Bewertet am 20.5.2018
Alex G.

Vorteile: The product designers considered everything when they built this. I have worked with almost every email platform out there and none compare to Hubsell.com

Nachteile: The UI needs some improvements. There are some obvious EU-only aspects to this product, but this (I'm told) is being changed for the US market.

von hubsell an 29.5.2018

Hi Alex, I'm glad you like our software. Thank you for your positive review. The UI/UX shortcomings are resonated by pretty much every review here, so it was a big sign for us to focus on that. We're in the process of doing some overhauls of the look and feel of the software but also the underlying user journey.

a new approach to B2B marketing that actually works

Dan G.
Venture Developer

Vorteile: Finding the right people to engage has never been so easy and cost-effective.
Since I have started engaging my prospects using hubsell my email conversion rate and overall pipeline kpis have grown exponentially .

Nachteile: the dashboard has some UK fine tuning require, dbut then onboarding team at Hubsell make sure that whatever seems to be not intuitive is taken care by them

von hubsell an 21.3.2018

Thank you for the feedback, Dan. UX and ease of use related features are on our product roadmap and we're happy to receive your feedback on how we can make the software better.

Hubsell is not only a software provider - they are a reliable partner!

Bewertet am 15.3.2018
Toni O.
Head of Market Research

Vorteile: Hubsell is an innovative product that helps us scale our sales efforts. The quality of the prospects is far above average regarding bounce rates and accuracy. Their support is outstanding!

Nachteile: As our approach is highly data-driven we cannot have enough options to measure and analyze - but I'm sure the roadmap is filled with nice features.

von hubsell an 21.3.2018

Toni, you guessed it right. Analytics and reporting is on the roadmap as are many other nifty features. Happy to support you and your team in reaching your markets. Thank you for your feedback and confidence.

Great Partner

Bewertet am 20.6.2019
Eylul E.
Head of Marketing

Kommentare: We are scaling our outbound e-mailing efforts.

Vorteile: What I liked the most about this software is the immediate customer support 24/7 apart from having all my outbound efforts in one place and in a very good segmented and reported way.

Nachteile: Prospecting process can be faster but you can't have cheap&quality and super-fast at the same time.

von hubsell an 21.6.2019

Thank you very much for your shining review :) We'll take your feedback in serious consideration and update our processes. Happy to know you are scaling your outbound efforts.

Hubsell Review

Bewertet am 9.10.2019
Don V.
Business Development Representative

Vorteile: The fact that we can automate outbound campaigns by Linked-IN and e-mail so we can contact large groups of prospects in a user-friendly way.

Nachteile: Speaking as an SDR, to begin using Hubsell is something you should learn firmly by your colleagues. The onboarding is good, but Hubsell's software is pretty advanced in some cases, so that's why new colleagues should have a proper introduction by experienced users who are familiar with Hubsell within the company.

Great customer support

Bewertet am 10.9.2018
Florian T.
head of marketing
Rundfunkmedien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I can recommend it, to anybody that uses outbound in their b2b marketing mix.

Vorteile: Very great customer support, which is helpful and super fast! Hubsell is probably the best product on the market to send out highly targeted outbound campaigns. Best: its dgsvo compliant!

Nachteile: its a startup, so there are some minor issues.

von hubsell an 11.9.2018

Thank you for your feedback, Florian. Happy to hear that you liked our customer support. Look forward to some significant changes in the upcoming months as we're overhauling the UI/UX for the better :)

Amazing customer service. Great value for the money.

Bewertet am 12.3.2018
Itai S.
Sales

Vorteile: The software does the follow up for you and you can only go better and better if you follow the instructions.

Nachteile: Sometimes it gives you prospects which are not connected to your field and it wasting your time to check them.

von hubsell an 20.3.2018

Thanks for the feedback Itai. The relevance of prospects provided for approval is a challenge we take very seriously (unfortunately, it's an industry wide issue). We're working on a solution and we'll keep you updated on the steps we're taking to address it.

Effective

Bewertet am 20.6.2019
Magnus T.
VP Sweden

Vorteile: The connection to LinkedIn! Dashboard is nice!

Nachteile: Maybe some tricky in the first use but you learn it fast when you use it!

von hubsell an 21.6.2019

Thank you for the review, Magnus. We are making vast improvements to the UI/UX of the software so that it is easy to use. Will keep you updated.

Pegus Digital - Hubsell review as a Business Developer

Bewertet am 10.9.2019
Glenn B.
Business Development Manager

Vorteile: Lots of functionalities, easy to use, easy and clean interface, customer support, they capture the feedback and implement it,...

Nachteile: In the future I would like to see even some more integrations.

Hubsell hasn't only made outbound sales possible, it's made it easy

Greg G.
Director of Sales
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's allowed us to build a scalable and healthy outbound sales funnel

Vorteile: The fact that they invest so much time in helping you set up not just the software but your actual sales strategy is invaluable

Nachteile: Like any software product, there's always some small enhancements that would make the underlying features easier to use or slightly more powerful, but they've definitely nailed the core of the product.

von hubsell an 13.3.2018

Thank you, Greg. Happy to know that hubsell is helping you out :)

Be sure to share with us any and all feature requests that could help make the software better to use for you.

Great software, save me tons of time

Bewertet am 14.1.2019
Baptiste D.
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I really like the different possibilities hubsell offers when it comes to automation.

Nachteile: I'm looking forward to seeing more of those integrations.

von hubsell an 15.1.2019

Thank you for your feedback, Baptiste. We'll continue connecting more sales and marketing tools to hubsell.