Bewertet am 8.7.2019
Good idea but not worth the money or headache
Kommentare: Lots of headaches, sync issues, save issues. Overall, not worth the money.
- UX is good, clean and neat.
- The Campaign builder is great, saves time and is intuitive
- Sync with Google AdWords is temperamental. Their support says it syncs every 30 minutes. Whereas, in reality it took over 1 hour (on average) for a successful sync.
- Customer Support: It seems there are two people and usually not helpful if your questions are technical.
- Autosaving - If you are busy creating variations of ads and refresh, you loose everything in the campaign except the keywords. Infact, I've been waiting for 3 hours for my campaign to sync and Customer Support don't even tell me why it's not synced.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von Aori an 1.8.2019
The syncing time can vary depending on the campaign size, but only in very rare cases does it exceed 30 minutes. This user was not one of those cases and is exaggerating the time.
Our support team is always ready to help users understand something, and of course ready to explain more technical questions. But this user wasn't asking technical questions. This user didn't take the time to understand how Aori is working, and then when Aori wasn't working exactly like Google Ads, the user became emotional and rude with our support team.
Additionally, the claim that refreshing the page will cause a data loss is false. Aori will save all campaign data as the campaign is being built.