Filtern nach:

Über Tutorially

Management software suite for tutors delivered in the cloud helps to save time, increase your income and become a better tutor.

Erfahre mehr über Tutorially

Nicht bewertet
  • Quelle des Nutzers
  • Bewertet am 2.4.2018

"Fantastic Tuition Software!"

Vorteile: I love the simple user interface and the fact everything I need to run my business is right at my fingertips. I used to spend loads of time on admin around my lessons, but now with a few clicks, it's all done. Lessons get organised easily, and prospective students can find me via my online profile which helps connect me with new learners. The automated reminders have helped reduce lost income since I have had a few students who were a little unreliable over the years, certainly saving me more than the subscription costs as well as doing loads of the work for me!

Nachteile: No cons really - the software does everything I need it to do. They actively seek user feedback, and I have asked for a whiteboard function which I have been told is in the works. It doesn't feel like anything is missing, but when asked if something can be made better... I guess it always can be.

• Quelle des Nutzers