Über Sellbery

Produkt-Feed-Automatisierungstool, das dein Unternehmen nahtlos mit den wichtigsten Marktplätzen verbindet und Millionen erreicht

Erfahre mehr über Sellbery

Ease of use, effectiveness, extremely fast connection, cloud-based.

It was hard to set up and understand how to use it at first.

Bewertungen zu Sellbery

3,2
4,0
3,6
3,3

Sellbery hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 11 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Sellbery bereits verwendet?

AmiT
AmiT
Ebazone Owner in Israel
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Does a great job!

Kommentare: I wanted to open an eBay store in addition to my Shopify store, And the app helped me connect them and sync my orders and products from shopiy to eBay, Since I already have products in Shopify, the app helped me to publish them on eBay as well and bring in a new sales.

The support team is great, answers quickly and every question has an answer. The app makes it easy for me to log into store accounts and allows me to work on the stores in one place.

Mapping can be a bit difficult for starting to work with the app, but you can contact [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on the support team, They helped me how to use mapping and upload the products without problems.

Antwort von Sellbery

Hello Amit, thank you very much for your feedback, we highly appreciate it! We hope that you may also wish to check out the new Sellbery 2.0 platfrom that will be released within a couple of months. The new platform will be much easier to setup and more flexible with a wide range of exciting features. The mapping step will also become clearer, faster and more user-friendly in the new Sellbery version. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out support team!

Minhaj
Director in Australien
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Potentially best in the market

Kommentare: Sellbery is one of the best app available in the market, It is truly all in one inventory management what what buyers want. Sellbery has all the potential to be absolutely very best inventory management app in the market. Sellbery idea is brilliant, however it need more improvement in term of user friendly and simplicity.

All in one. Beautify front interface so that I can understand how channels are connected.

Support, Sellbery is very unique and powerful software, lack of materials to understand how to do initial setup is some thing I like Sellbery to be improved. only very limited videos and instructions are available customers to understand the initial set up. And demo videos are only for certain channels and they very basic set demonstration. In reality, set up is more complicated than in the video. Personally some error issue I have experienced in setting up the app are not found anywhere in Sellbery help documents. The mapping is very difficult to understand and set up. Also email support is taking longer than 48 hours is. I do not like SKU based pricing, And I like to see some some pricing adjustment based on orders or revenue, this will give new and growing ecommerce to opportunity to generate income before they can pay. An average store may have over 5000 products and may not have enough sales as a new store, in this case they are most like to leave the Sellbery if they are charged for SKU based price.

Antwort von Sellbery

Hello Minhaj, Thanks a lot for your feedback, we really appreciate it! We are certainly aware of the setup difficulties and lack of detailed instructions in Sellbery, and we are working hard to improve that. Right now our team is developing a new Sellbery platform that will not have any SKU limits and will allow the creation and management of products inside Sellbery as well as transferring listings between various channels. The pricing plans in the new system will be based on the number of orders, not SKU, as we do understand the drawbacks of the current approach. We hope you stay with us to check out the new Sellbery 2.0 platform when it is released!

Ariel
Webmaster in Israel
Bekleidung & Mode, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Almost killed my business

Kommentare: Sellbery is not equipped to transfer items from M2ePro to their system. Their system is convoluted and slow. They are not flexible in allowing you to have multiple variation items on eBay. Their order system doesn't work with Signifyd. Every small change takes an insane amount of time. Most importantly they do not stand behind their word.

For any customizations you have to pay up front and regardless of whether they tell you you will receive a refund if it doesn't work out they will drag it out until you can no longer take any action and will not refund you. For anyone with a large catalog stay far FAR away from Sellbery.

The low level support team are nice and friendly. That's about it.

Slow updates. Order sync doesn't work with Sellbery. Staff was not completely honest about the compatability with my setup.

Antwort von Sellbery

Hi Ariel, We truly empathize with your experience and wish we can do something to improve your experience with Sellbery. Because of your experience and some other users. We had decided to make a platform that better solves our customer's issues on multichannel listings and product management and will be coming up with new products this year Q3, 2021. Would be glad to see you with us and giving us another try? We can offer you a Free setup and 3 months free on us for your inconvenience.

Yuriy
Business Development Director in Russland
Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Simply the best multi-channel tool for Magento on the market

Kommentare: On my opinion, Sellbery is the best solution on the market to upload all the products from Magento to Amazon, Etsy and Google Shopping. I usually recommend Sellbery to our customers to whom we are developing the Magento websites because Sellbery has a revolutionary flexible and simple user interface that allows to setup the connection between Magento and the necessary online marketplaces really quick and to upload and sync all the data between Magento and online marketplaces including the product information, stock quantity, and orders. Thank you guys for your great service!

Ease of use, effectiveness, extremely fast connection, cloud-based

The lack of ads channels integrations, e.g. Bing

Jeremy
Owner, CEO in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Sellberry & MyToolBoxx integration

Kommentare: It was an amazing experience. Simple, to the point, detailed, & thorough.

It was like 1, 2, 3, done. Most software comes with a 50 page instruction manual and take your entire lunch break to get set up and then at the end, you still have no earthly idea what the hell you did. With Sellberry, it was easy, quick, and they simply stated how and what to do to get the software up and running for your website. Very detailed and to the point, I loved it.

That i didnt get a longer free trial lol.

Antwort von Sellbery

Hello Jeremy, we highly appreciate you taking time to write your feedback about our service! We hope you will continue using our application and will also try the new Sellbery version that will be released in Sept. 2021. If you would like to take part in the beta testing of Sellbery 2.0, please send us a message at help@sellbery.com to learn the details. Thank you very much!

Gareth
Director in UK
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Patchy software, great support

Kommentare: Support is great but the rest of the package is inadequate at best and completely without function at worst. The support people are so lovely, I would feel bad about the scathing review if they didn't just take €150 set up fee from me without ever doing the work that this fee was supposed to pay for

The customer support is very helpful but that's about it

The software doesn't really work so far, doesn't sync any details, or sync stock, or sync orders. Also I paid them to set it up, they didn't set it up, I set it up myself, it still doesn't work, and they have just kept the setup fee which is pretty galling to be honest. I've asked a few times for a refund but it just gets ignored unfortunately.

Antwort von Sellbery

Hello Gareth, we are very sorry that your experience with Sellbery was not so good. We understand that some of the features in our application need improvement and we are already working on that. As to your channel setup service case and your refund request, please send a message to our help email again, we are ready to discuss the situation and offer a solution. Thank you!

Geoff
Operations Director in Spanien
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Sellbery User

Kommentare: Would Highly recommend to all those interested. My company will certainly be long term clients. Thank You to all the Team at Sellbery.

Outstanding Customer Service and Support. The App itself is excellent and appears to be ¨tweaked ¨to suit all requirements from Sellbery`s Excellent Support Team. Would Highly recommend to all those interested. My company will certainly be long term clients. Thank You to all the Team at Sellbery.

NO negative points. Very happy with progress.

Cuong
CEO in Vietnam
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good start for Multi-Channel

Kommentare: Although everything is set up manually for each store, but my goal is to sync Woocommerce for centralized management

Manual customization, mastering technology.

Because it is manual, the support interface as well as the connection is sketchy, hopefully it will improve in V2 in July

Stacey
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Unable to synch my shopify store

Kommentare: Eh.

I thought I would be able to sell on Lazada with this software but I guess they do not help you with that. Just uploading products.

Not sure what happened to the shopify app but now my store is no longer connected.

Antwort von Sellbery

Hello Stacey, It is true that Sellbery only allows to upload products to Lazada and other marketplaces at the moment, not operate the listings after the upload. However, our team is currently working on the new Sellbery platform that will be product-oriented and will allow the management of products within Sellbery. With this platform, you will be able to import, create and manage the products in Sellbery as well as control your inventory on different marketplaces - all in one place. Regarding the Shopify store connection issue, please contact our support team at help@sellbery.com and they will help you to fix the problem.

Tiefbau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Sellbery Review

Kommentare: It's really cool but still needs some improvement

Comparison of programs Explanation of each program

Site visitors should get discounts Lack of languages from different world

Antwort von Sellbery

Hi, thanks a lot for your opinion. We certainly understand that our software needs improvement and our team is already working on the new Sellbery platform. The new platform will be product-oriented and will allow the management of products, more flexible configuration and will be much easier to setup. We hope you come back and try the new version when it is released in Sept. 2021!

Yashika
Content & Marketing Head in Indien
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It's a very smart tool

Kommentare: Sellberry made it very easy for the company to shift hundreds of their products on Etsy within a few days.
It increased our productivity and saved us a lot of time.

The seamless way it captures the elements of the product description from the quantity to SKU ID is very smart.

It was hard to set up and understand how to use it at first. Another thing is that it has crashed on my laptop and in spite of trying out every possible way and even taking the support team's help, I haven't been able to avoid those snaps.

Antwort von Sellbery

Hi Yashika, We understand that Sellbery comes with a bit of a learning curve but we are glad that you are happy with our platform. We are actually working to make our platform as simple as possible and coming with the new release in Sept. 2021 which will be a Product-oriented platform with a simpler UX.