Exactly What We Needed

Bewertet am 4.9.2018
Industrial Quality Coordinator
Öl & Energie, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, this is exactly the service we were looking for and the business as a whole has been very happy with its performance. Thank you.

Vorteile: This software is amazing. It is so user friendly, everything is clickable making navigation a total dream. The price is very reasonable. I can't believe we hadn't implemented this sooner.

Nachteile: There are a few small glitches. For example, with the email reminders in the tickets, it offers to delete down to one reminder, but upon saving, it automatically generates back up to 4 with the new reminders saving as default templates again. I've improvised by changing 2 reminders to the timing that suits our needs and made the other two that don't seem to delete simply a 0 days / default email. I'm not sure yet if this will still email on 0 days or not.
I also wish that there was one more level of admin. Currently I am the main admin and then the only other admin level is team admin... but a site admin for locations would be really helpful. Our company has many tiers.

No More worry About Renewal Timing of Any Software Licence

Bewertet am 29.11.2019
Sterling T.
Senior Web Developer
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As I am a busy professional, and I need to depend on many software licenses to execute my tasks, I must extremely depend on Expiration reminder software because it reminds me in advance when to renew. Importantly, if any feature of the running software in our PCs' got blocked due to non-renewal, my team may not be able to deliver the output to our clients on time; therefore I believe Expiration reminder software is a lifesaver option. My recommendation for people who have some license, never reluctant to purchase this, as it can ensure your organization survives in this competitive business world.

Vorteile: Quite helpful software as it automatically sending reminders and notification to renew the other licensed software running in my institute. Since I am into an area where I need to deal with numerous software, this great tool saves mine and our staff invaluable time to renew the licenses. Another ultimate feature is peer connectivity to the same tool. For example, in case things not occurring at one point of contact, the rest of the team members who have access to the software can take the initiative by logging in. Last but not least central dashboard gives a complete spectrum about the whole expiration and licenses renewal dates, hence allow the institute to operate flawlessly.

Nachteile: I hardly found any negative points about this software because the developers have exactly understood the comprehensive requirement of the customer and executed this perfect software. I was reported by my colleagues who have the same access to this software that Mobile application got crashed when they were opening the app trough phone but it was back to normal; therefore, I believe this is either a phone update issue or the creators' have updated the software. Overall, no issues.

Great Product, Could be even better

Bewertet am 23.7.2019
Denis B.
Administration and Marketing Manager
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Ease of use, great customization, exactly what we were looking for in having to keep track of hundreds of certifications and licenses.

Nachteile: not enough group editing features, would be nice to be able to change a few things such as emails in a group or category and not have to do it for every individual expiration

von SkyXoft Technologies an 22.10.2019

Hi Denis, thanks for sharing your feedback with us, this is always welcome! You can set default emails and reminder frequency at the category level. Here's more information on how to do it: https://docs.expirationreminder.net/managing-categories/setting-category-defaults/

Starting a program to facilitate business expiratory needs.

Bewertet am 31.12.2019
Karen R.
business manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: No more expired certifications. Consequently compliant with state requirements.

Vorteile: This is a day habilitation agency for special needs adults
Training and certifications are critical for welfare of clients and state certification
It has been stressful trying to track expiration dates. Even though we only have seven employees there is a certification due monthly. The early notifications are FANTASTIC . Scheduling for tests and classes is now timely and staff is up to date.

Nachteile: I have a hard time understanding the tutorial narrator.
I am still fumbling with updating expiration dates.
I am not able to spend time to learn all the features.

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Bewertet am 14.8.2019
Jessica R.
Licensing Specialist
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Wonderful. Customer Service rep was very helpful in explaining how to use the portal and were able to transfer our information from an excel sheet to the portal in less than 24 hours.

Vorteile: I really enjoy using Expiration Reminder to keep up with my licensing expiration dates. The Expiration Reminder is very user friendly. You can customize the dates you want them to email you reminders. They have a calendar on the screen that shows you everything that expires in each certain month. It is super organized.

Nachteile: It does not automatically sync with the pharmacy board to automatically update the expiration dates.

Looked for something like that for a while, didn't expect to find it.

Bewertet am 9.10.2018
James N.
Operator
Unterhaltungselektronik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Tried doing everything manually at first, and lost a good chunk of $, as I kept forgetting to send reminders. Started using this software, and I have barely lost a customer. Very happy

Vorteile: This is the best software for what it does. Its simple, easy to use, does exactly what it says it does, and the best of all - customer support is outstanding. If you ever want to be able to remind people about expiring subscriptions - expirationreminder is what you are looking for!

Nachteile: No shopify support. However after a chat with support - they said its in the roadmap, so not really at all a con.

Effective & Simple

Bewertet am 31.10.2018
Malec J.
Regional Director
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: CSR has been a great support. I asked him to modify the features to meet our need.The turnaround was very quick. You don't need a lot of training to learn this system. If you use the trial period, you can learn it on your own even though they have videos and training sessions ready for you.
Since I started using this software for our 1000 employees, it has been really easy for us to keep track of our licenses expiration.

Vorteile: Very easy to navigate.
Reliable
High visibility
Customized access, alerts, and email drafts..
Affordable

Nachteile: No text notifications ( they might already have it but I have not investigated this)

Just what we needed!

Bewertet am 18.10.2018
Sarah W.
Director of Operations
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Extremely responsive customer service, visually appealing software, excellent price.

Vorteile: The ease of this software was amazing. It helps us keep track of appointments, documentation, and processes that are required by many different laws, programs, etc. for our Supported Living Agency.

Nachteile: Some issue with the date/time of the audit log, but customer service quickly assured me that they were working on it.

Reduced the workload

Bewertet am 2.7.2018
Cynthia K.
Administrator
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: time saving, documenting accurate dates for completion in a timely manner

Vorteile: Accurate record keeping able to track expiration dates more effectively; this would be too time consuming being done by hand

Nachteile: the inability to narrow down specific entries without a lot of browsing; you have to view the entire list of entries

Great tool to have reminder inside a team, assigning them also to colleagues

Bewertet am 28.6.2018
Marketing & Communication Manager
Öl & Energie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Possibility to assign a reminder to another member of the team without needing him/her to do anything

Nachteile: Notifications are sent to the team admin, when they should be sent only to those marked in the specific reminder

excellent, big help to our organization

Bewertet am 2.7.2018
Melody C.
Architektur & Planung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: we don't miss important license renewals and all the information is now kept in one central location for all users to use

Vorteile: reminders, dashboard gives you a quick overview and you can view by month, you can download into an excel file for backup

Nachteile: email reminders would be helpful to have the expiration name/type within the subject line, can't view attachments that are attached to a reminder as it makes you download it,

Good

Bewertet am 5.7.2018
Mendy R.
Staff Accountant
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: timely business licnese renewals

Vorteile: I like thet fact that it is easy to use and the reminders i get. I was doing all the license renewals by memory so this takes alot of my plate

Nachteile: I need more licenses added but do not want to pay the extra amount for 3 license. It seems the price jumps from 20 reminders to 100 and i dont need that many