Recovery Program

Bewertet am 16.5.2019
Michael S.
Video Producer
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I used this program to recover files deleted from a cf card which was shot on a Canon 5DS.

Vorteile: This program helped me recover .jpgs and .cr2 files deleted from a cf card. The program is easy to use, but limited in scope. It is definitely worth trying during your attempts at recovering files for .jpgs and raw files from various professional cameras.

Nachteile: Recovering photos is a stressful experience, especially when it is related to a job with a deadline. Outside companies can charge a lot of money for this process when cards are corrupted, but often it can be fixed by software. There is no guarantee the program will work, but I found this program to be suitable for the average photo recovery job.

Photorecovery got the job done!!!

Bewertet am 30.8.2019
Patrick K.
Photographer
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: As a photographer, I am constantly dealing with SD cards filled with photos. I accidentally deleted 200+ files from one of my cards and photorecovery helped me recover them all! I hope this never happens again but I am happy to know that softwares like this exist.

Nachteile: The process was a bit slow and there were some random files recovered but other than that I have nothing negative to say.

I thought everything was lost. But no!

Bewertet am 12.5.2019
Juan G.
jefe de diseño gráfico y fotografía
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Vorteile: I used it to recover some pictures that I thought I had lost when I accidentally deleted them where I had them. But this great program was able to recover them without problem. Very, very easy to use. And very fast. Apart from recovering image files, you can recover audio files and documents. Excellent. I recover my work.

Nachteile: I used it to recover some .raw images, it did it fast and without problems. For the use I gave him, he fulfilled his function. I have no complaints about it.

It's excellent, just what I needed

Bewertet am 3.6.2018
Yelitza G.
costurera

Vorteile: I love this application because I am an amateur with the photographs and every time I was erased one made me very sad, that's why since I'm using photo recovery all that changed because with this wonderful application I can recover all my lost photos.

Nachteile: I have no complaints, from my point of view it is just that I needed it, an application easy to use and very intuitive.

is an excellent tool

Bewertet am 30.5.2018
Darielys G.
Aprendiz
1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I really like this application, thanks to it I can recover my photos and no longer have to worry if I accidentally delete one of my photographs because I have photo recovery

Nachteile: It really is an excellent tool, I have nothing negative to mention, is just what I needed photo recovery meets what promises

So thankful that someone invented this technology to recover deleted photo files!

Bewertet am 18.5.2018
Marketing and Membership Coordinator
Hochschulbildung

Vorteile: Easy to learn and manage. Tools are easily accessible and easy to understand. Highly recommend this for anyone who values their photos.

Nachteile: If you are a frequent user, it's better to obtain the paid version of the software, but it's definitely worth it if you take a lot of photos.

It really is a 100% functional application

Bewertet am 6.7.2018
Elymaria ysabel O.
Bombera Paramedico

Vorteile: At first I doubted that he could help me recover my photographs, a friend told me about this application, I lost nothing with trying it and when I did, I was surprised, in seconds I was able to recover all my photographs.

Nachteile: It's very easy to use and install, it practically does not weigh anything, I put it on my phone and it was amazing, I could not say I saw something against it.

This application helped me when I needed it the most

Bewertet am 7.6.2018
Solmarys C.
pasante

Vorteile: It is an excellent tool, I was doing a field work in the university and by accident I deleted a lot of my photographs, thanks to poto recovey I was able to save my work.

Nachteile: It is a very useful application, for when these accidents occur, where by mistake you can erase an image, audio or video and thanks to potorecovery you can restore them.

Use this application and i love it

Bewertet am 13.6.2018
Felix L.
Oficial militar

Vorteile: I recommend it, it really works, because I delected some pictures of muy work, I thought I would not find a solution, forma muy luck I found this application that helpedme a lot

Nachteile: I Hove not se en anything against it, it downloads very fast, and it's easy to use, it really works, i recommend it

It is the best application I have found.

Bewertet am 12.6.2018
Maribel del valle G.
Docente

Vorteile: I did not know that an application could help me recover what I thought was completely lost, with this application I was able to recover my photos.

Nachteile: It was great to restart my phone and see all my photos there again, I recommend it, it's very simple to use and it helped me a lot.

Free trial but happy it's free

Bewertet am 29.11.2018
Paul W.
Artist
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The best thing is that it was a trial. I was able to recover some files and images but not to the extent i thought I would be able to.

Nachteile: Randomness of finding files and images. The cost to recover fully the deleted files.

Great photo recovery

Bewertet am 22.3.2019
Amy A.
Owner & Photographer
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Vorteile: I accidentally deleted some photo files and after using this product, I got the files back pain free! It’s really easy to use. Great product.

Nachteile: I haven’t had any issues with Photorecovery. No cons thus far.

great for recovering deleted photos and other image files

Bewertet am 22.4.2018
Ana S.
DOCENTE

Kommentare: Easily recover data from a sudden deletion or any file you need to restore

Vorteile: I found it to be a simple but great application, with an intuitive and very easy to use interface, so that anyone can use it to restore photos, audios or videos that you deleted by mistake or just need to recover.
- works for any type of file and device

Nachteile: The disadvantage is that the free version allows you to recover only a few files, so if there are many images that you have to recover, you should buy another version.

There was a moment when some digital files were lost and I used this software to recover them.

Bewertet am 4.4.2018
Antonis D.
Photographer
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: To recover some lost images.

Vorteile: I really liked the design and the tools, it was quite easy to work and manage the recovery. I recovered some JPEG files successfully.

Nachteile: There are not many options to the latest camera formats / RAW files. For example some RAW Images cannot be recovered or located, so there must be an update for all current camera profiles and image formats.

Great it got me back pictures I thought I lost.

Bewertet am 24.7.2018
Andrew L.
Realtor

Vorteile: It works well just a tad slow in recovering but still got it done no matter what. I would say I needed an update on it though.

Nachteile: None besides being slow which is normal since it is trying to recover lost pictures. Other than great.

Recovering lost data always make us smile

Bewertet am 15.2.2019
Software Developer
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Vorteile: At least to an extent we are able to recover the files which we never expected to be back with us

Nachteile: We cant expect the entire set of files to be retrieved as there are limitations

I lost digital images and Photorecovery was able to recover them forrme.

Bewertet am 23.2.2018
Amy V.

Vorteile: I love how easy it is to use and how fast I was able to recover photos that I thought I had lost forever.