Robots make your life so much easier.

Bewertet am 20.6.2019
Eugenia B.
Email Marketing Specialist

Kommentare: This used to a very tedious and time consuming process that I did manually. With virtually no troubleshooting and very easy configuration, I have literally saved myself hours of work every single week, and it even does a better job than I did before on my own.
When I have questions or issues come up, it is very easy to reach out and get quick help.
Most of all, I appreciate not having to think about email deliverability and just focus on the emails I'm sending.

Vorteile: I really appreciated how easy it was to deploy and how effective it really is at flossing our database. It's also very accurate now and it's constantly improving based on feedback!

Nachteile: Occasionally there's glitches that need to get fixed, and its accuracy is really great but not perfect (though I think that's unattainable for email deliverability anyway).

von mailfloss an 21.6.2019

Thank you so much for the amazing review, Eugenia. I'm so glad we've been able to help you not only save hours every week but also help with your email deliverability. You're a treat to work with and an ideal customer.

Saving your time, improving your email ROI, and working with great customers - that's the good life :)

We've got some exciting stuff on the way that I think you'll like, so stay tuned!

Martin

Auto-mazing software to keep your email marketing data sparkling clean

Bewertet am 15.9.2019
Nick J.
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We enjoy having amazing clean email data every day. This means our email sending CRM has a fantastic email marketing reputation. No blacklists, all time low email bounce rate. Super High email deliverability, opens and clicks... and Earnings Per Click. We have tried other email verification services. But nothing has come close to MailFloss.

Vorteile: MailFloss is producing accurate results and is super easy to both set up and maintain. In fact unless we have to manually import a new list of prospects into our CRM from a third party everything is fully automated and emails me a confirmation message every day. Its stress free. :-)

Nachteile: Like all new software, you need to give it the time to learn how to use it. It took perhaps 1-2 hours. The pain was well worth the reward later.

von mailfloss an 16.9.2019

Awesome, Nick! I really appreciate your support and I'm glad everything is stress-free for you. That's exactly what we're going for.

Works Seemlessly In The Background

Bewertet am 5.7.2019
Doug L.
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very Good. Response time when I have questions is fast and effective, which is always a good thing. It gives me a good feeling that the product is well supported and that customers are appreciated.

Vorteile: Once I configure the features, the app works seemlessly in the back ground to keep my email list nice and clean.

Nachteile: Unless I missed it, it would be nice to have a preview button to see a list of emails that would get scrubbed/deleted before I actually commit to saying yes. I say this because I initially configured some setting too aggressively and ended up getting rid of some good subscribers that I recognized.

von mailfloss an 8.7.2019

Thanks, Doug! I'm really happy to read your review and to hear you are happy with the service.

Apologies about the "preview". It's the first option "Manually decide action on invalid emails" but I think at the time you set up your account it wasn't so clear. We've since added tooltips and more documentation to make it more clear. With this option set you first review the emails and decide if you'd like to delete or unsubscribe or ignore them. This is generally a good idea at the beginning until you're comfortable with our results before turning on an auto action, such as auto-unsubscribe.

Thanks again for the lovely review!

Happy Camper

Bewertet am 12.9.2019
Allen B.
Manufacturing Engineer
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Mailfloss makes what was once a time-consuming process much easier. I recommend it to anybody who does e-mail marketing for their business.

Vorteile: Integration with our mail provider.
Automatic removal of bad e-mails.
Fast Support.

Nachteile: It wasn't clear to me that I could close my browser tab when cleaning started; I think this could be improved.

von mailfloss an 13.9.2019

Thanks, Allen! I'm happy to read this. We'll clarify the messaging about closing the browser tab. It's not a problem at all to close it once flossing has started.

Mailfloss gets to the places other cleaners miss

Bewertet am 1.8.2019
Alexander K.
MD
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have huge databases that we constantly turnover and Mailfloss solves the problem of getting banned by email service providers - we have saved so much time and money by running everything though mailfloss.

Vorteile: Ease of use - we use manual cleaning for now and it's easy to upload files and get results. We love the way the results are stored and the ranking that mailfloss gives the email.

Nachteile: The speed - it would be epic if you could make it faster! Drag and drop uploading files would be ideal. The rankings of the emails could be simpler.

von mailfloss an 2.8.2019

Thanks so much for the kind review, Alexander. I'm happy to hear we're helping you where other email verification services miss the mark.

We hear you on the speed, it's something we're constantly improving without compromising quality.

We've also made a ton of tweaks and UI improvements lately based on user feedback including a more intuitive dashboard and drag and drop file uploading.

I have a huge smile on my face reading that we save you both time and money - what a combo! :)

Good mail validation tool

Bewertet am 19.6.2019
Amitesh K.
Digital Marketing Head

Vorteile: Platform is very user friendly and has good accuracy

Nachteile: I have not come across any cons as such till now

von mailfloss an 26.6.2019

Thanks so much for the feedback, Amitesh. I'm happy to hear you find mailfloss user friendly and are happy with the accuracy. We're always pushing to improve our accuracy even further as well as making the platform the easiest and most convenient email verification service to use. It's customers like you that keep us hungry and motivated to making the product better and better, so thank you.

mailfloss is very convenient

Bewertet am 28.8.2019
Michael N.
IT support specialist
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It saves tons of time and improves email deliverability and email ROI without any extra effort on our part

Vorteile: A set-it and forget-it solution. Mailfoss is the only service I could find that was completely hands-off after an initial setup. I love the fact that I don't have to think about email verification anymore and don't have to review emails or do any more work. It just works and I love the simplicity of it all

Nachteile: None that I can think of. It seems like they are regularly improving the platform

von mailfloss an 30.8.2019

Thank you, Michael! Really appreciate the kind words.

Flossing emails hasn't been so easy!

Bewertet am 16.10.2019
Kerri R.
Marketing Coordinator
Eventservice, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy to use. Daily emails letting us know how many emails they "flossed"

Nachteile: So far, i haven't found anything i don't like. We have just started using it.

von mailfloss an 17.10.2019

Awesome, thanks Kerri. I'm glad flossing has never been so easy for you! That's our goal, to make it so easy that you don't even think about it.

Great job, MailFloss

Bewertet am 5.8.2019
Dalton K.
Consultant

Kommentare: Needed an easy way to check email list for deliverability. (Use Case: was doing a deep dive into some non-activated trials to get an idea of what % were non-activated due to mistakes in email, intentionally wrong, or other.)

Vorteile: -Easy to use
-Flexible pricing that works well with just about any use case
-Great customer service

Nachteile: I was going to say, could use some additional features as time goes on... but honestly, for what I wanted to use it for -- it delivered 100% and then some more. So if you need a simple tool to verify email deliverability, spit out reasons associated with that deliverability, and give you some basic visualization/reporting tools -- this gets the job done and then some!

von mailfloss an 6.8.2019

Thanks so much for the kind words, Dalton. It's true, we only do email verification. It's what we eat, sleep, and breathe and don't plan on expanding to anything else. Our sole focus is to provide the best and most convenient email verification tool available. We keep getting better thanks to great customers like you.

One of those services that gets it done in the background

Bewertet am 4.9.2019
Chris E.
Sales Manager
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: With limited resources this is a great option to improve email deliverability.

Vorteile: Easy to setup. I like how email checking is put on autopilot after the initial setup.

Nachteile: It's simple but there a lot of additional options, as well, that can be intimidating. Luckily there are lots of tooltips and their help widget has tutorials and video walk-thrus.

von mailfloss an 6.9.2019

Thank you, Chris! I really appreciate your review.

Exceeded all expectations

Bewertet am 11.9.2019
Mark M.
General Manager
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I would recommend this tool for anyone that needs to manage their email lists. It was easy to set up, support was very quick and resolved my issue (user-error) and had me off to the races must faster than anticipated.

Vorteile: The integration with our current mailing programs, unsubscribing bad emails and importing directly from my campaigns/lists.

Nachteile: UI is a little hard to reach in some areas, light blue on a light background.

von mailfloss an 12.9.2019

Thanks for your kind review, Mark! It really means a lot. Sorry about that light blue area, that's great feedback and we'll get it fixed.

Saves us a lot of time

Bewertet am 13.9.2019
Amit K.
Design, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I'm quite happy with the Mailfloss service. I would recommend it.

Vorteile: I loved how fast it was to wire everything up at the beginning, and how it works seamlessly to take care of email verification.

Nachteile: The reporting could use some work. I'd like to get some graphs on how everything went. This is available now but I have to do some clicking.

von mailfloss an 16.9.2019

Thanks for the kind words, Amit! I'm happy to read them.