Über Wherefour

Modern ERP/traceability software with lot track/trace, inventory control, formulas, costing, orders, POs, reports and integrations.

Erfahre mehr über Wherefour

Bewertungen zu Wherefour

5,0
4,9

Wherefour hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 22 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Wherefour bereits verwendet?

Parker B.
Partner / Owner in USA

Growing up - Putting it all in one place

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: So far we have been thrilled with Wherefour's capabilities. Switching form manual and, many times, hand-written forms and tracking to a fully automated ERP is transformative. I expect to learn MANY things in the coming weeks and months about my business and to expose many strengths and weaknesses by implementing this software. Having everything in one place will give us confidence to grow our business.

The Wherefour software is very intuitive but also flexible. The implentation of this software required work upfront but once you get over that hurdle and begin to use it, you wonder how you ever functioned before. The implentation team was patient, informed and responsive.

It takes some repetition and training to remember to save data in a form before navigating to another tab. It would be nice to have more consistent autosave functionality.

Stephen B.
FrontLine Technical Support in USA
Lagerung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

WhereFour Review

Kommentare: Wherefour has been incredible in helping us manage our raw materials. It has proven its ability to handle a high volume of data and give us that data in a multitude of ways.

The reporting features are incredibly useful. The ability to filter different inventory items, customers, orders, activity, and dates really help with a full scope of the business. We also really like how it tracks our raw materials and the ability to reconcile easily.

The lack of control of self customization when trying to visualize data.

Maggie P.
Product Director in USA

Great Software for Food Manufacturing Companies

The software is very user friendly and was easy to integrate into the companies current systems/processes. Features that have been added over time have been game-changing and only serve to make the software more user-friendly, logical and helpful as a manufacturing business. But what stands above all that is that the customer service from the team has always been top notch, and anyone at Wherefour is always willing and ready to help at a moments notice. Great product, great team!

The planning features have been a great addition, but still create some difficulty when trying to balance the "look ahead" with what is happening in real time. To date, we have operated mostly as "just in time" manufacturing and have not be able to utilize the planning tools as much as we'd like to be able to in order to create drafts or schedules.

Mayuko M.
Finance Lead in USA

Solid Start-up Inventory Management Tool

Kommentare: The area I have really enjoyed has been the service level of support in the onboarding process and taking us through all the different modules. The way of showing how to build and integrate has been great. We really enjoy working with Amy, so please recognize her efforts. While there are kinks in the program, we like hearing there is a pipeline for improvements. That gives us a lot of hope continuing to build around this product and our relationship.

Overall, ease of use and a solid system for newer, smaller organization for inventory management. It has some really good features that can make the business run. There are some areas of reporting and management improvements that could be in place, but for a simple organization, it works.

The two areas of opportunities are really around better reporting and going through a bit more of how the reporting can be used to improve the operations a bit. We came across some kinks in the reporting feature that show some opportunity. We also wished there were slightly better integration with the system.

Paul L.
General Manager in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Food manufacturer and self delivery company

Kommentare: I purchased this initially to handle the traceability requirements I have with our audits. We quickly expanded into using the COGS capability to see exactly what each of our 40+ products are costing us and then once I reviewed the invoicing function I realized it was far superior to the invoicing program I was using so we changed over to Wherefour for that also. It integrates with QB well which is quite handy. There was some features that I was missing, and I could talk to the company about them and they integrated these features into an update. They are constantly updating/improving the software so I feel that there is a lot of work going into improvements of an already great program and that they listen to your suggestions is quite impressive. One last but important point is that they are very responsive to answering all of your questions and when I have a difficulty they get on the phone with me and teach me how to solve my problem.

This product is easy to use and I can get a new driver up and using the software within a matter of minutes. We manufacture our own food products and the traceability function is perfect and allows me to go through 3rd party audits that are required for our national accounts. The ability to monitor COGS down to individual batches of cookies or ice cream is powerful since ingredient pricing has been fluctuating so much lately. Also, I use the reporting function daily to track what products are selling and since we have some seasonality to our products I can quickly see when sales are increasing or decreasing which allows me to adjust production levels rapidly.

Our invoices are created at our customers locations since we are a DSD provider. So the driver uses an iPad to create orders and invoices but if the customer is not in an area with cell service (so we can connect to cloud) we can't make an invoice. It would be nice to have an offline function, allowing us to generate an invoice, print it out, and then once we are back in contact with the cloud it would update.

Owen W.
VP/COO in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive/Simple ERP with Great Customer Service!Superb for Licensed Cannabis Manufacturers!

Kommentare: Overall, Wherefour is an extremely effective tool and it is super simple to navigate and setup! I would highly recommend anyone in the cannabis manufacturing space to use them as we were able to combine all of the features we needed into 1 platform! Also, the price was a huge selling point for us so we feel like we are definitely getting the most for the price!

Everything Wherefour offers in terms of an ERP combined with Integrations with Metrc/Quickbooks/Etc. was what we needed for our business and they made it so simple to use and setup! We use Wherefour daily for our manufacturing business and it saves us so much in time in terms of keeping track of inventory and managing our customers. The integrations with Metrc were also a big deal for us and it streamlines all of our operations into just 1 platform. No need to train our employees on multiple platforms! And learning everything only takes a few hours! They were always very fast in response to our questions and provided plenty of training/materials to help us get setup in a matter of hours.

Honestly, NOTHING to complain about! We took our time in deceasing what ERP to go with and Wherefour didn't have any of the faults we found with other ERP's.

Neil S.
CFO in USA
Kosmetik, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I wasn't convinced we needed an MRP but I was very wrong!

Kommentare: As the owner of a small company we try to keep everything easy and accurate since we have a small staff and their main purpose is to make quality products, and not to get bogged down with tedious paperwork. My production team implemented Wherefour to keep track of raw material and final production inventory about four years ago. Our audits were very tedious and we didn't everything on paper. I wasn't sure going to a cloud based MRP would be a good idea as we seemed to have our "on paper method" dialed in. I was very wrong. Although I don't use Wherefour to track raw materials like the production team does, I have found myself going in and doing reporting of production runs more and more. The fact I can put a date range in and see how many X we made from X to X in X year...is amazing. I don't think we could function well now without Wherefour and I see now our "mock recall scenario's" were a mess! Paper is NOT a good thing after all. Although I am not involved in the yearly certification audits we do, my staff now is very confident and calm with zero prep work pre-audits. This saves us time and money overall. Wherefour is just really great and evolves readily with the industry. Top notch.

Ease of use Accurate reporting "Fingertip" information Organization of all.the.things.

Honestly, nothing. At times, the calendars can be glitchy because you have to specify date ranges, but I realize for most, this is what they would want/need.

Diana C.
Managing Partner - Pastry Chef in USA

Necessary for Food Safety

Our company has annual third party audits and part of our requirements to be compliant with food safety is to have an effective way for tracing lots. We used to to this process by hand and have tons of binders! WhereFour speeds up the process of tracing and we love that it can be accessed from any device because it’s cloud based. It’s very easy to use once you have all your information in the software.

All the feedback or additional needs that we’ve had since we’ve been using the software, have been addressed by the team. Wherefour is always updating and making the software better!

Ryan D.
CEO in USA

Crushing Audits!

1. Integrations that work near flawlessly with Shopify, Shipstation, and others. 2. Requires our team to properly receive ingredients and other inputs before running Work Orders. 3. Makes Inventory Management an order of magnitude easier as a mixed ecomm/wholesale company. 4. Removes all stress of traceability and mass balance audits from our certifiers and the FDA.

1. Onboarding was not fun at all. 2. Subscription fee should NOT be charged at the same time as new user pays for setup credits in month 1. 3. Certain small features like PDF Edit and Quickbooks integration should be INCLUDED in core product. 4. No bug rewards for users ;) We found a lot in the early days!

Karen H.
Accounting in USA
Kosmetik, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are very happy with Wherefour since we are able to quickly analyze if we have all raw materials we need to manufacture custom orders. The software is easy to use and the reports used for Cycle counting make it easy to count using the Category feature. We are very happy with the support and response time we get when needing answers to questions or how to use a feature.

The What If feature, Bill of Materials, Reports

The Activity screen is sometimes hard to follow transactions

Gregory C.
Director Customer Care & Operations in USA
Lagerung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Software and Better Company

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I could not be happier with the Wherefour experience. They are so willing to understand our business needs and they are consistently attempting to work with us in order to successful. Truly "Our success is their success" attitude!

From the start, I was very impressed with the ease of use to get the software implemented and get up and running. The infrastructure of the software is exactly what we were looking for and provided all of the critical features such as Order Management, Warehouse Management and Inventory Management. Our Company was had unprecedented volume and the integration services with our ecommerce store played a significant factor. The ability to get the reporting in all these areas were critical to our success and the support team and services were outstanding.

The main dashboard has been improved as in the beginning there was no way to customize relevant to our organization. Since, they have create new features that allow for widgets that summarize information/data which is critical for our business.

Lydia P.
VP Operations in USA

Inexpensive & Most Intuitive ERP System

I have used many other big ERP systems (JDE, NetSuite) and they always seems so complex and difficult to use. WhereFour seemed much more intuitive. It was very easy to match the system to the physical processes in place. We make customized products so the implementation and execution could have been messy, but it went smoothly. The assistance in inventory transfer was priceless. All concerns and issues was addressed immediately.

I struggled a bit with the material planning functionality and the quality functions. Neither seemed set up for the personal care, consumer goods business that we have. The WhereFour team is very open to train and help as well as are consistently updating features and functionality.

Neha S.
VP Operations in USA

Lemon Perfect Review

Kommentare: We have had an absolutely wonderful experinece with Wherefour. Their team has always been available for any and all questions, reccomondations, improvements not only during implementation but the months beyond as we started to navigate the system. This system has been essnetial to the sucess of our operations from inventory management, to production reconciliatin to informed decision making through acessible reporting.

I love the interface, the ease of use, and the quick accessibilty to all our minformation on our FG, raw materials, packaging and orders. In addition, the reporting and export functions have been essential to allowing us to quickly access data and make informed decisions!

We are still learning the system, but have few requests aroundenhanced scrap management and reporting, as well as some simple requests regarding location filters + data fields.

Karen W.
Logistics and Purchasing Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

We love using Wherefour

Kommentare: I feel it works well for our small business and we are getting what we need from the reporting features.

I liked that it was very intuitive and easy to set up and edit

Sometimes I feel it shows too much information I wish there was just totals of what we have in inventory per warehouse and not several line items of the same location and lot, just because the transaction was created 2 different days.

Cheriene G.
Operations Manager in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Wherefour is by far the easiest ERP software that has comprehensive traceability features.

Kommentare: Less of a headache every time I was inputting a production work order. It truly is a very simple system and the ease of use is nice.

Wherefour is easy to set up, the traceability reports work well, as we just passed an SQF food safety and quality audit. The BOMs and accounting flow through (with quickbooks) well. It is always improving and the customer service is great.

Only a request to have every page able to DL into a CSV...but I know they are working on that. This would only be helpful when printing inventories.

Kelly B.
COO in USA
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for small business

Kommentare: Love Wherefour - The support team is amazing! We love [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT]!

Great for inventory and billing/purchasing

Orders going to the Pick n hip section is confusing. I feel like it should be Invoices that goes to Pick n Ship

Ryan C.
President in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Software is great and the customer service is even better

Kommentare: The wherefore team has been outstanding. Our organization has received top notch customer service. They truly care about how you utilize their product and strive to make it better for every individual customer.

the ability to shape the platform for your specific needs

Longer than expected setup time but that was primarily due to our organization.

Sarah F.
CEO in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best cloud-based traceability solution available.

The ease of use and the Wherefour team are excellent,

No complaints, truly. There were some features that were not available when we first started. Wherefour has always been happy to take our feedback and in several instances implemented updates that met the needs we had described.

Lizzy D.
Office Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great software, great people!

Kommentare: Everything from beginning to end has been exceptional. We didn't really have a solid system in place for manufacturing since our company is only 2 years old, so the system has been great at laying out steps/procedures for production, as well as keeping track of inventory levels! Everything has been so great.

It's SO easy to navigate through. You don't have to go through unnecessary steps or clicks to get where you want to go. All the buttons are easy to see/read and everything makes sense from a logistics standpoint.

Honestly nothing. I'm very new to the manufacturing industry, so everything that the system offers has been great in terms of what we need as a company, and has actually helped me learn a lot about the process itself!

Kristen M.
GM in USA

Wherefour is Easy to Use and Customer Service is Top Notch

Kommentare: Wonderful customer service professionals assist every step of the way!

Ease of use, don't need to wait for someone to fix a problem - updates can be immediate.

Quality reports are a bit cumbersome with Wherefour - we utilize SmartSheets and link to a Wherefour work order.

Erica K.
General Manager in USA

Very satisfied customer

The software is user friendly and makes traceability easy.

I can't think of anything I like the least. This software has worked well for us.

Scott P.
Co-Owner in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Value with all the features

Kommentare: Great support and onboarding.

It has all of the features we need and will expand as our needs increase. Great integrations with Quickbooks and Shopify.

It will take some time to integrate fully but all software is like that.