Filtern nach:

Über Wherefour

Modern ERP/traceability software with lot track/trace, inventory control, formulas, costing, orders, POs, reports and integrations.

Erfahre mehr über Wherefour

Stephen B.
FrontLine Technical Support in USA
Lagerung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

WhereFour Review

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Wherefour has been incredible in helping us manage our raw materials. It has proven its ability to handle a high volume of data and give us that data in a multitude of ways.

The reporting features are incredibly useful. The ability to filter different inventory items, customers, orders, activity, and dates really help with a full scope of the business. We also really like how it tracks our raw materials and the ability to reconcile easily.

The lack of control of self customization when trying to visualize data.

Owen W.
VP/COO in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive/Simple ERP with Great Customer Service!Superb for Licensed Cannabis Manufacturers!

Kommentare: Overall, Wherefour is an extremely effective tool and it is super simple to navigate and setup! I would highly recommend anyone in the cannabis manufacturing space to use them as we were able to combine all of the features we needed into 1 platform! Also, the price was a huge selling point for us so we feel like we are definitely getting the most for the price!

Everything Wherefour offers in terms of an ERP combined with Integrations with Metrc/Quickbooks/Etc. was what we needed for our business and they made it so simple to use and setup! We use Wherefour daily for our manufacturing business and it saves us so much in time in terms of keeping track of inventory and managing our customers. The integrations with Metrc were also a big deal for us and it streamlines all of our operations into just 1 platform. No need to train our employees on multiple platforms! And learning everything only takes a few hours! They were always very fast in response to our questions and provided plenty of training/materials to help us get setup in a matter of hours.

Honestly, NOTHING to complain about! We took our time in deceasing what ERP to go with and Wherefour didn't have any of the faults we found with other ERP's.

Erica K.
General Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very satisfied customer

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The software is user friendly and makes traceability easy.

I can't think of anything I like the least. This software has worked well for us.

Paul L.
General Manager in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Food manufacturer and self delivery company

Kommentare: I purchased this initially to handle the traceability requirements I have with our audits. We quickly expanded into using the COGS capability to see exactly what each of our 40+ products are costing us and then once I reviewed the invoicing function I realized it was far superior to the invoicing program I was using so we changed over to Wherefour for that also. It integrates with QB well which is quite handy. There was some features that I was missing, and I could talk to the company about them and they integrated these features into an update. They are constantly updating/improving the software so I feel that there is a lot of work going into improvements of an already great program and that they listen to your suggestions is quite impressive. One last but important point is that they are very responsive to answering all of your questions and when I have a difficulty they get on the phone with me and teach me how to solve my problem.

This product is easy to use and I can get a new driver up and using the software within a matter of minutes. We manufacture our own food products and the traceability function is perfect and allows me to go through 3rd party audits that are required for our national accounts. The ability to monitor COGS down to individual batches of cookies or ice cream is powerful since ingredient pricing has been fluctuating so much lately. Also, I use the reporting function daily to track what products are selling and since we have some seasonality to our products I can quickly see when sales are increasing or decreasing which allows me to adjust production levels rapidly.

Our invoices are created at our customers locations since we are a DSD provider. So the driver uses an iPad to create orders and invoices but if the customer is not in an area with cell service (so we can connect to cloud) we can't make an invoice. It would be nice to have an offline function, allowing us to generate an invoice, print it out, and then once we are back in contact with the cloud it would update.

Neil S.
CFO in USA
Kosmetik, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I wasn't convinced we needed an MRP but I was very wrong!

Kommentare: As the owner of a small company we try to keep everything easy and accurate since we have a small staff and their main purpose is to make quality products, and not to get bogged down with tedious paperwork. My production team implemented Wherefour to keep track of raw material and final production inventory about four years ago. Our audits were very tedious and we didn't everything on paper. I wasn't sure going to a cloud based MRP would be a good idea as we seemed to have our "on paper method" dialed in. I was very wrong. Although I don't use Wherefour to track raw materials like the production team does, I have found myself going in and doing reporting of production runs more and more. The fact I can put a date range in and see how many X we made from X to X in X year...is amazing. I don't think we could function well now without Wherefour and I see now our "mock recall scenario's" were a mess! Paper is NOT a good thing after all. Although I am not involved in the yearly certification audits we do, my staff now is very confident and calm with zero prep work pre-audits. This saves us time and money overall. Wherefour is just really great and evolves readily with the industry. Top notch.

Ease of use Accurate reporting "Fingertip" information Organization of all.the.things.

Honestly, nothing. At times, the calendars can be glitchy because you have to specify date ranges, but I realize for most, this is what they would want/need.

Diana C.
Managing Partner - Pastry Chef in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Necessary for Food Safety

Our company has annual third party audits and part of our requirements to be compliant with food safety is to have an effective way for tracing lots. We used to to this process by hand and have tons of binders! WhereFour speeds up the process of tracing and we love that it can be accessed from any device because it’s cloud based. It’s very easy to use once you have all your information in the software.

All the feedback or additional needs that we’ve had since we’ve been using the software, have been addressed by the team. Wherefour is always updating and making the software better!

Gregory C.
Director Customer Care & Operations in USA
Lagerung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Software and Better Company

Kommentare: I could not be happier with the Wherefour experience. They are so willing to understand our business needs and they are consistently attempting to work with us in order to successful. Truly "Our success is their success" attitude!

From the start, I was very impressed with the ease of use to get the software implemented and get up and running. The infrastructure of the software is exactly what we were looking for and provided all of the critical features such as Order Management, Warehouse Management and Inventory Management. Our Company was had unprecedented volume and the integration services with our ecommerce store played a significant factor. The ability to get the reporting in all these areas were critical to our success and the support team and services were outstanding.

The main dashboard has been improved as in the beginning there was no way to customize relevant to our organization. Since, they have create new features that allow for widgets that summarize information/data which is critical for our business.

Karen H.
Accounting in USA
Kosmetik, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Skin Care Product Manufacturing

Kommentare: Our company was operating manually last year as far as not having software to book our Work Orders and Bill of Materials. This software has streamlined that process immensely! The start up and training we received at the start was very good and helpful. The team we were given imported all of our items and formulas which was a huge advantage! Anytime we ran into an issue or had a question, the team was quick to answer the same day - sometimes within an hour! Our end of year Inventory Management will be so much easier this year. We are very happy with the software and the team at WhereFour.

Bill of Materials, Work Order Processing, Inventory Activity, Inventory Management - ability to add Lot numbers and expiration dates.

There really are no Cons. Because of our manufacturing process the only thing missing is the ability to reserve raw materials without pulling a work order. This has been relayed and they are good about looking into a solution for us.

Lydia P.
VP Operations in USA
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Inexpensive & Most Intuitive ERP System

I have used many other big ERP systems (JDE, NetSuite) and they always seems so complex and difficult to use. WhereFour seemed much more intuitive. It was very easy to match the system to the physical processes in place. We make customized products so the implementation and execution could have been messy, but it went smoothly. The assistance in inventory transfer was priceless. All concerns and issues was addressed immediately.

I struggled a bit with the material planning functionality and the quality functions. Neither seemed set up for the personal care, consumer goods business that we have. The WhereFour team is very open to train and help as well as are consistently updating features and functionality.

Ryan C.
President in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Software is great and the customer service is even better

Kommentare: The wherefore team has been outstanding. Our organization has received top notch customer service. They truly care about how you utilize their product and strive to make it better for every individual customer.

the ability to shape the platform for your specific needs

Longer than expected setup time but that was primarily due to our organization.

Neha S.
VP Operations in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Lemon Perfect Review

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We have had an absolutely wonderful experinece with Wherefour. Their team has always been available for any and all questions, reccomondations, improvements not only during implementation but the months beyond as we started to navigate the system. This system has been essnetial to the sucess of our operations from inventory management, to production reconciliatin to informed decision making through acessible reporting.

I love the interface, the ease of use, and the quick accessibilty to all our minformation on our FG, raw materials, packaging and orders. In addition, the reporting and export functions have been essential to allowing us to quickly access data and make informed decisions!

We are still learning the system, but have few requests aroundenhanced scrap management and reporting, as well as some simple requests regarding location filters + data fields.

Cheriene G.
Operations Manager in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Wherefour is by far the easiest ERP software that has comprehensive traceability features.

Kommentare: Less of a headache every time I was inputting a production work order. It truly is a very simple system and the ease of use is nice.

Wherefour is easy to set up, the traceability reports work well, as we just passed an SQF food safety and quality audit. The BOMs and accounting flow through (with quickbooks) well. It is always improving and the customer service is great.

Only a request to have every page able to DL into a CSV...but I know they are working on that. This would only be helpful when printing inventories.

Sarah F.
CEO in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best cloud-based traceability solution available.

5 letztes Jahr

The ease of use and the Wherefour team are excellent,

No complaints, truly. There were some features that were not available when we first started. Wherefour has always been happy to take our feedback and in several instances implemented updates that met the needs we had described.

Lizzy D.
Office Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great software, great people!

Kommentare: Everything from beginning to end has been exceptional. We didn't really have a solid system in place for manufacturing since our company is only 2 years old, so the system has been great at laying out steps/procedures for production, as well as keeping track of inventory levels! Everything has been so great.

It's SO easy to navigate through. You don't have to go through unnecessary steps or clicks to get where you want to go. All the buttons are easy to see/read and everything makes sense from a logistics standpoint.

Honestly nothing. I'm very new to the manufacturing industry, so everything that the system offers has been great in terms of what we need as a company, and has actually helped me learn a lot about the process itself!