Über Pirate Ship

Versandsoftware, die mit jedem Drucker und Gerät verwendet werden kann, um Versandetiketten zu drucken und den Postversand zu verwalten.

Erfahre mehr über Pirate Ship

I love that it has easy software integration with my website. Customer service is quick and friendly.

I am really trying to rack my brain on the negatives of this website. The only negative I can think of is it I did not find out about it sooner.

Bewertungen zu Pirate Ship

4,9

Pirate Ship hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 988 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Pirate Ship bereits verwendet?

Kelly
Kelly

Cheap Shipping, Excellent Customer Service

Kommentare: Overall I had a great experience with Pirate Ship and their customer service is top notch!

I run several ecommerce websites and I needed a shipping software that would pull orders in from each place, and some marketplaces so that I could run an efficient shipping department. Pirate Ship did that for me. Unfortunately, there was some sort of server level firewall issue with one of my WordPress sites that started blocking the connection. The Pirate Ship customer service team was amazing! They spent a lot of time helping me figure out the issue and explaining what was happening. In the end, it was something my ISP needed to fix and they weren't able to isolate the problem so I had to switch to a different shipping software. I was sad because it's rate to find a company that goes above and beyond like the Pirate Ship team did. I'm hoping I will be able to use them again in the future.

The issue I had wasn't with the software but with my ISP. It was blocking the connection and kept dropping the feed of orders.

Mahlon
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great easy way to ship packages for small businesses

Kommentare: Everything is great with the exception that it doesn't include options to ship via FedEx.

Easy to use. Pay only for labels you print when you print them. None of this prepay stuff like some of the competition.

I really wish they would include FedEx shipping to their options.

Mary
Research Assistant in USA
Forschung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Cheap and Easy way to ship packages

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I have been using Pirate ship for several years now. This is one of the easiest site to use to ship packages out. It is very helpful and useful.

Pirate ship is user-friendly, easy to use, and straightforward. Fill-in addresses when creating shipping labels. I like that the site offers different cheap alternatives of shipping. They also have an easy tracking system.

I do not have any cons for the Pirate Ship website.

Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Filing an insurance claim? Good luck, be ready to jump through hoops...

Kommentare: Until now, it was good. I figured they would have my back when this one and the first time I needed their help in an insurance claim for coverage I paid. Has left a poor impression.

Fast website, and decent rates. Responsive tech support means they respond timely not necessarily with helpful information with the constant feedback that they are a small team and can only do so much.

Mediocre tracking information - makes you log in to the website to track packages instead of sending a tracking label link with a receipt. They already have that feature (in other emails sent - for example, in refund emails), but in communicating with their tech support, they said they prefer folks to log in to the website to see the tracking number and won't send it in the receipt emails upon purchase of labels!Filing an insurance claim - they expect you to have pictures of the INSIDE of each box shipped along with the packaging used. Seriously. The picture of the external damaged box and the damaged items or your stellar track record (in over two years of use, never filed a single claim) is insufficient.Person 1, answering your claim request email, doesn't read that the package was insured for $500 and stated that it is insured for $100. When pressed to look carefully, apologizes. Then, person 2 takes over the claim process and asks for all the information person 1 had asked for and was provided with. When asked if they had read the prior correspondence, person 2 responded that they were just confirming the information. Mind you; this is after providing pictures of the damaged items, damaged box, etc.

Brittany
BHPH and Collections Manager in USA
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best shipping company out there!

Pirate Ship is SO easy to use. We used Stamps.com for many years. I stumbled on Pirate Ship in my personal life and mentioned it to our [sensitive content hidden]. She said that we could try it. We use Pirate Ship for 95% of our shipping at our company. We send many packages a day, and we have saved SO much money by using them. You can send using USPS, UPS, Fedex, etc.

There is nothing that I have found that I don't like about Pirate Ship.

Rachel
Co-Owner in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

What a find!

Kommentare: One of my employees introduced me to Pirate Ship when I was struggling with finding a way to ship a large painting across the country. What a great service!

The website is clear and easily navigable, and it takes only a couple of minutes to set up a shipment. Pirate Ship will find you the best rate, eliminating running all over town with your package (been there, done that). You can also choose to have the carrier pick up at your business, and know ahead of time exactly how much the shipment will cost.

One time I used it, most of the intransit tracking was provided by the carrier, and seemed to lag actual progress sometimes.

Kalsie
Shipper in USA

Shipping with Ease

I like how easy it is to create and print labels.

Shipping is expensive. I know this is not the fault of pirate ship but it does make overall cost of shipping a con.

Jennifer
Partner in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy Discount on Shipping Packages

Kommentare: Overall great experience would recommend to anyone, i am really not sure how they even get these shipping prices so low but we love it!

It is very easy to use pirate ship to print labels for UPS/USPS but at a discounted price. The application from pirate ship is actually easier than creating a label directly with USPS or UPS directly.

There really are no cons to this service

Maria

Makes shipping easy

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Pirate ship makes shipping easy, it integrates with Etsy but it’s also easy to use for my website. I can copy and paste the address in the provided field and it inputs all the information in the corresponding fields for you. Pricing is much cheaper than going through the post office or UPS.

I have no complaints about pirate ship. I use it often and it has been great.

Tami
Secretary in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love Pirate Ship

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I switched from UPS and Fedex to Pirateship when we down sized our business. They have saved me so much money and their customer service is top notch

Have never had any issues with pirate ship

Satin
Entrepreneur in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Smooth Sailing

Kommentare: My overall experience with the Pirate Ship has been smooth sailing (pun intended). Pirate Ship is easy to use and is very transparent. I also love the fact that I can import orders from my Shopify store into Pirate Ship in order to print labels as well as create labels for packages outside of my Shopify store.

What I like most about this software is that it integrates with my Shopify store, shipping rates are affordable and printing labels are made easy.

What I like least about this software is if any errors are made with shipping labels, instead of being reimbursed immediately or being able to correct and reprint labels, you have to wait at least 30 days in order to prove that the shipping label was not utilized.

Alyssa
Self Employed in USA

Love pirate ship

I like that i can ship items out for my business and i don't have to pay a monthly fee. I was with another company for years and you had to pay a fee. I like this company because you don't. I also like that they try to get you the cheapest shipping rates possible.

There is nothing that i don't like about pirate ship.

Laura
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Pirate Ship is the best shipping software!

Kommentare: I use Pirate Ship for sending my art to my customers. I like that they have the "box in a bag" cubic shipping feature, which saves me a ton of money. I like how it is easy to go back to someone you already sent to and have all their information right there to use again. Even getting refunds is super easy. And, it's FREE. No crazy monthly subscription price.

Integrates easily with selling platforms such as eBay and Etsy. I can see all of my items that need attention in one place.

It would be great if they had a first class 1 oz stamp. Etsy just added that. I am sure they will soon.

Eran
Co-Founder in USA

There's a reason everyone gives a 5 stars review, and so am I

Kommentare: If I could give more stars, I would.

Forget everything, forget the fluff, forget the prices, the ease of use, functionality and integrations, it plays a second fiddle to the fantastic branding and amazing customer service. We literally spread the response emails we receive from Pirate Ship across the company, the language is pure entertainment, these guys are cute pirates, and I wish there were more companies with pure, niche, cool, all-the-way branding like Pirate Ship.

Everything that is less than perfect goes pale when you hear from Pirate Ship's customer service.

Faith
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Arr Matey, Pirate Shipping is the best!

Kommentare: I absolutely love Pirate Ship! From the fun pirate theme on the site, the money I save, and how easy it is to use.

It easily connected with our Dymo label printer from fay one. No monthly fees was very important to me!

I have used Pirate Ship for 5 years and have not come across any features that I don’t like. It does everything we need and then some.

Jonathan
Jonathan
Digital Marketing Lead in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Ahoy to cheaper mailing labels and better efficiency

Kommentare: We're a sock subscription service so Pirate Ship helps us out a lot. It's a great experience that helps us organize our packages and save money.

Cheaper mailing labels than from our default subscription platform. Customer service is fast and pirate themed haha. Also really like the rubber stamps that allow you to print out labels with categories so it's easy to organize.

I cant really think of any cons for this service as it's free and awesome. Did have to wait a little bit for refunds, but that was due to USPS.

Truman
owner in USA

The best

Kommentare: While it is either the least expensive or tied for least expensive, the ease of use makes it my first choice for printing postage.

Very easy to use. Plus: it has an auto-fill on address: you type in part of an address and it shows all the possibilities for the correct complete address. If one matches the one you're looking for, you can have it automatically fill in. This is particularly useful for the sometimes-confusing addresses in England or Japan.

No problems - no complaints; I can't say anything bad about it because I can't think of anything bad about it.

ROB
ROB
Producer/Videographer in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ahoy Mate, this be the finest Ship in ye postal yard!

Kommentare: I absolutely adore Pirateship and what it offers. Everything is well thought-out, it has efficiently-producing features (intuitive import mapping, rubber stamps, per-label tracking, end-user notification), the business model makes it *FREE* for end-users to use. What's not to like? I'm so thankful this company/product exists!!! YAY! My parrot, Simon, agrees. (as he lifts his head high, and declares "I am a pirate... ARRRRRR!")

1 -- FUN!! I smile every time I sign in! 2 -- Saved profiles -- it remembers your frequently used profiles to make one-off shipping simple! 3 -- Shows all options to find the best rate, applying Media discounts, and estimating times! 4 -- IMPORT Mapping -- that works! Although it doesn't do well with multi-tabbed worksheets, it imports single-tabs great, with an integrated field-mapping interface to make multi-order shipping so simple! 5 -- Automatic Per-Label Tracking! Their system, behind the scenes, polls USPS tracking data, so for your batch shipments you can see what % has been delivered, and where each individual package is! BRILLIANT, useful, and well thought out! 6 -- RUBBER Stamps! Labels can have custom "rubber stamps" (text) that prints on the label. We use this to help describe what goes in each package during our packing process. 7 -- Recipient Notification -- At a designated time, it'll automatically e-mail all the recipients to let them know a shipment is coming.. sweet!

- Would like to see support for multi-sheet excel workbooks. - Would love to be able to print my own JPG/PNG logo in the return-address section

Bente
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

PirateShip and WooCommerce - missing split order feature

PS integrates easily with WooCommerce. You can also directly open a WC order from the PS entry. There is quite some customization possible and the app is not hard to use. Customer Support is mostly friendly and helpful.

PS does not have the option to split an order over multiple shipments. This is very common for us. We ship (heavy) books and we often have to split an order over 2 or 3 boxes. There is a workaround for this, but it is not very charming since the second shipment is not linked to the WC order anymore. And the only way to provide the customer with the extra tracking codes is to manually copy & paste them into WC. It is even worse when you have different timing of shipments. E.g. we sell books on pre-order and people combine available books with pre-orders. So we need to split one order in a shipment that is sent immediately and one that will be shipped months later. The only way to do this with PS is to manually switch the WC order back to Processing and at time of shipping the pre-orders, track any that do not show up in PS. (PS does not re-import an order once you have bought a shipping label for it). For us this is a serious limitation. If Endicia would sync with WC (it says it does, but it does not) then we would go back to Endicia.

Benjamin
Musik, Selbstständig

Best and least expensive shipping label service that I have found

Kommentare: I love Pirate Ship and recommend it to anyone shipping media especially internationally. They have the cheapest rates and it is very easy to create a label and add insurance, tracking, etc. You can even check tracking from their website. Though I had to email customer service about implementing simple export rate, it was VERY quick and easy. I've only contacted customer service twice but each time they have been very prompt and the explanation clear and concise. The only things they could add that I would love more would be Bandcamp and Amazon integration. I love that they work with Discogs and eBay

What drew me were the prices and the enticing simple export rate. International and media mail (the majority of my shipments) are often cheaper than if I went in to the US post office and waited in line. I love that it's integrated with some websites that I frequently sell through as well. If I have multiple packages to different addresses but have the same package details I can create several at once.

The first time I did a refund and had a balance I was confused as to how that worked and where to check my balance. I have since figured it out, but it was not the most direct way.

Jackson
Digital Marketing Lead in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I recommend Pirate Ship to anyone that ships any tangible product!

Kommentare: Love it for organization of labels and price.

The site makes it easy, and shipping costs less than what it costs on Cratejoy (which is our management platform). Customer service is excellent and the rubber stamps helps us organize during shipping day.

The pirate puns. Just kidding, we do enjoy the occasional joke. In all seriousness, there was a time when we couldn't print out our USPS scan forms from Pirate Ship, but they apologized and fixed it.

Jennifer
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Pirate Ship seems to have a Easy Button for Shipping Management

Kommentare: PirateShip has saved me so much money, time, and nonsense. No monthly fees. Great reporting features.

Everything about PirateShip is easy including accessing support when you need it.

I wish it was integrated with CommentSold - that is on my wishlist.

bri
assistant manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

pirate ship review

Kommentare: great would recommend to anyone especially anyone who owns and ships for their small business. it really keeps the profits a little higher when not wasted on expensive shipping

i like how cheap it is compared to doing usps or any other shipping services it is also very user friendly. the tracking and updates are great and the easy printing of the labels.

sometimes the weight can be a little off so pirate ship will charge you one price at the beginning and then when the package is actually weighed and shipped it will charges you the difference. is it usually minimal and only off by a few cents/maybe a dollar.

Karen
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Highly recommended!

Kommentare: An absolute pleasure to deal with, every time. Even when I make a mistake, it is easy to get my account credited back and move on.

I recommend pirate ship to everyone, all the time. There is no reason not to use the service. The site is easy to navigate, and it always saves me money. Every time.

I really can't think of anything I'm not happy with. I suppose it would be great if there was an Android app. But the website works great! No complaints at all.

Deborah
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Pirate Ship makes shipping from three sales channels a breeze

Kommentare: Their customer support is unparalleled. I've had only a few questions because their documentation is outstanding, but when I needed an answer, I got one in MINUTES. I'm saving a BUNCH of money using Pirate Ship instead of Etsy shipping, both on the cost of shipping itself, and because Pirate Ship allows me to pay for shipping with my credit card where I earn cash back, something that Etsy no longer allows. (When you spend several thousand dollars a year on shipping, that adds up quickly - you can see a detailed analysis of my first month saving money with Pirate Ship here: https://tinyurl.com/y8v6c8xx/) I recently added two other sales channels - eBay and a Shopify website - and was anticipating difficulties with shipping orders from three sources, but Pirate Ship's integrations made it nearly seamless.

The ability to pull in orders from 3 different sales channels, the suggestions for what shipping method to use, reports that show which services I've used and which Postal Zones I'm shipping to the most, and the ability to "pay ahead" for shipping. Great documentation on all features, and so easy to get an answer to a question, either from their published documentation, or from online chat with staff.

It'd be great if all my pending shipments showed up on one sheet, and I could order multiple shipping labels from one page, but I'd be willing to bet they're working on that even as we speak.