Filtern nach:

Über Pirate Ship

Versandsoftware, die mit jedem Drucker und Gerät verwendet werden kann, um Versandetiketten zu drucken und den Postversand zu verwalten.

Erfahre mehr über Pirate Ship

Kelly P.
Kelly P.

Cheap Shipping, Excellent Customer Service

Kommentare: Overall I had a great experience with Pirate Ship and their customer service is top notch!

I run several ecommerce websites and I needed a shipping software that would pull orders in from each place, and some marketplaces so that I could run an efficient shipping department. Pirate Ship did that for me. Unfortunately, there was some sort of server level firewall issue with one of my WordPress sites that started blocking the connection. The Pirate Ship customer service team was amazing! They spent a lot of time helping me figure out the issue and explaining what was happening. In the end, it was something my ISP needed to fix and they weren't able to isolate the problem so I had to switch to a different shipping software. I was sad because it's rate to find a company that goes above and beyond like the Pirate Ship team did. I'm hoping I will be able to use them again in the future.

The issue I had wasn't with the software but with my ISP. It was blocking the connection and kept dropping the feed of orders.

Sarah P.
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Shipping Software for Small Businesses

Kommentare: Overall, best bang for your buck! No monthly charges and you still qualify for commercial shipping rates.

For USPS shipments, this is by far the best software I've used for my small business. No monthly fees and I still get discounted shipping rates equal to other shipping software systems. Additionally, they offer Priority Cubic, a rate that the previous shipping softwares we used didn't offer. Easy to set up, easy to manage and easy to use.

The only downside is their API integration into some big platforms. They offer Ebay, Etsy and Woocommerce among others. However, they aren't setup to integrate with Amazon. Not a huge deal, more like a minor inconvenience as it requires you to cut and paste to do a single label. Again, not a deal breaker for businesses on multiple platforms unless your entire business is on Amazon.

Jennifer B.
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Pirate Ship seems to have a Easy Button for Shipping Management

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: PirateShip has saved me so much money, time, and nonsense. No monthly fees. Great reporting features.

Everything about PirateShip is easy including accessing support when you need it.

I wish it was integrated with CommentSold - that is on my wishlist.

Crystal R.

Print Shipping Labels at Commercial Rates

Kommentare: I had seen a lot of good reviews about Pirate Ship, so I decided to give them a try. I needed to print 12 labels for orders I needed to ship. Pirate Ship was extremely user friendly when I was entering the information for the label. I had an issue with one label and had to request to void it. I had no trouble doing so. When I was finished with the labels, I was able to easily print them out and print a SCAN sheet as well. The clerk at my local post office does not require the SCAN sheet, but it makes shipping a large number of packages much more efficient. I liked that I was able to see a list of the labels I had printed with the tracking numbers. I could click on an individual tracking number and quickly get the status of the package. At that point, I considered making Pirate Ship my go-to shipping service. However, I had noticed when purchasing postage, I did not see an option to pay for all of the labels at the same time as I had experienced with other services. The next day when I went to use my debit card, it was declined in spite having sufficient funds available. I called my bank and learned that my card had been looked for fraud due to Pirate Ship processing an individual transaction for each label.

I can print one or many labels. There is no subscription fee. The interface is the most user friendly I have experienced. I can easily print a SCAN sheet to go with my labels for ease of shipping. I can see the status of my packages without having to look up each individual one on the USPS website.

Pirate Ship charged my debit card individually for each shipping label that I purchased. The one day I used it, I had 12 labels. This resulted in 12 individual charges to my card and caused my card to be locked due to a fraud alert being placed by the bank.

Antwort von Pirate Ship

Ahoy Captain Crystal! I'm so sorry to hear you had trouble with your bank locking your card :( Just head to Settings / Payment Method and set a "Minimum Payment Amount" to load your account balance up, instead of paying as-you-go ;) If we can ever help out just let us know, we're always available on chat or email! ARRrrrr, Pirate Ship

Joseph K.
Member in USA

Love Pirate Ship, Rrrr Matey

Kommentare: Overall, experience has been great. Customer service is responsive and downtime is only limited to USPS. Have recommended to colleagues.

No monthly fee, customizing of labels (especially generating return labels) is extremely easy. Saving templates also saves us a lot of time.

Does not integrate with Zapier. Once it does, I will have 0 complaints or suggestions.

Philshaunda A.

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Kommentare: I absolutely love pirate ship and have recommended it to several of my friends who need to ship stuff.

Easy to navigate and ship products. I also love that I have the ability to track packages to see when they arrive to their destination.

I always seem to get tripped up on how to add a group of addresses to ship stuff to. I am sure this is user error though.

Bonnie A.

So Far GREAT GREAT GREAT

Kommentare: So far so good. I love it.

Same Discount pricing as the Pay For Shipping Companies with more features and no monthly service fee. Hidden Postage, scan sheets, Scheduling pick up. Transaction History with Balances, Top States you ship to, availability to add funds and have them auto add when low. Be sure to use this feature so you won't have a lot of little charges to your credit card. Great Customer support, very fast and super friendly. On Labels, you can print out and if you have a problem with printer, you can also download the label, Or use reprint. On Stamps.com If I could only use reprint once. Then charge again. Pirate Ship is only for USPS, however if you need to ship UPS, UPS rates are cheaper if you use UPS.com and use a coupon code. Cheaper than I used on Stamps.com. After over 10 years with Stamps.com I've had enough with bad customer service and problems. So Glad I found Pirate Ship!

I love all the features, nothing I like least

Laura B.
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Pirate Ship is the best shipping software!

Kommentare: I use Pirate Ship for sending my art to my customers. I like that they have the "box in a bag" cubic shipping feature, which saves me a ton of money. I like how it is easy to go back to someone you already sent to and have all their information right there to use again. Even getting refunds is super easy. And, it's FREE. No crazy monthly subscription price.

Integrates easily with selling platforms such as eBay and Etsy. I can see all of my items that need attention in one place.

It would be great if they had a first class 1 oz stamp. Etsy just added that. I am sure they will soon.

Stacey C.
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Great shipping program

Kommentare: Pirate ship is amazing, and gives great rates. It’s works seamlessly with my label printer.

I love the ease of using this software. I love that I can get shipping quotes to send to customers, and I love the pricing discounts.

There isn’t anything I don’t like. This software is the only software I use now.

Associate Director of Foundation Relations in USA
Hochschulbildung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Pirate Ship is the Cheapest, Best Option

Kommentare: I am a convert when it comes to shipping packages through Pirate Ship--they are my first (and only) stop when I need to ship a package domestically in the US.

First and foremost, I came to Pirate Ship because of its low prices for my domestic package shipping needs. I had first heard about it through the hobby board gaming community, but have since used it to ship numerous packages around the country. Its interface is easy to use and its prices are always cheaper than going straight through the USPS as an individual consumer. It has now become my go-to.

I was completely satisfied with my Pirate Ship experience and have very little to complain about. If they are able to get volume discounts on UPS and/or FedEx in addition to their low USPS prices, it would make it an even more flexible and powerful shipping tool.

Shannon A.
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Pirate Ship is changing the game!!!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Was researching shipping label printers to buy, saw a review/how to video about PirateShip, went to the site to see if it really was free. Saw they had also recommended the label printer I was interested in. Once said printer arrived at my home and I set it up I went straight to PirateShip to give it a try. BECAUSE I had a feeling it would truly be the easiest way to test out the new printer and it was. It was so easy! I went from messing around to getting all my orders labeled in one sitting.

This is my THIRD time writing this review because Capterra keeps freezing at the end and then deleting everything I wrote. So if the fact that I'm writing this again because I think PirateShip is so great and deserve all the extra work, isn't proof enough of my love for them then I don't know that my words ever will be. What I like most, is the ease of use, the affordability, the export rate for international shipping, the customer support with their punny pirate quips and funny gifs. All of it!

Cons? No cons, there are no cons here. Unless you DON'T like fast, genuine and proactive customer support, in which case, let's be honest, your life is the real con here.

Jonathan D.
Jonathan D.
CEO in USA
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Argh! Pirate Ship Is a Treasure!

We have been using Pirate Ship for labels for the past two years and have had a very good experience. You get labels at a discounted rate quick and easily. The support team is awesome and pretty quick, they are always making pirate-related puns.

Since there is no monthly subscription fee like their competitors, support is not as comprehensive but still, their fun energy makes up for it.

Jackie M.
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Very happy to have found PirateShip ; suits my shipping needs extremely well.

Kommentare: Etsy marketplace has changed their billing system to pay-as-you-go. I would rather prepay via Credit or Debit Card to earn rewards with my card. This was the impetus for finding PirateShip and it is suiting my needs very well on a daily basis.

- It's FREE! - You get the same great postal discount the marketplace sites are hyping as their 'exclusive user rate' without being tied to their site's billing protocol. - It IS, however, integrated with the big marketplaces, so you can import your orders directly from them to PirateShip to use PirateShip's labels. - You get a dashboard on your home page that shows all your purchased labels, sorted by recency, and it includes the name, tracking number, delivery date and time. - Site supports many printers as well as older Zebra thermals, like the popular LP-2488-Z. - Customer support is fairly quick to respond via the Chat interface. (usually within 5 minutes). - You can prepay in an increment that YOU select (and there are number to pick from) , or pay as you go for each shipping label. And you can check your balance anytime in the Reports section.

- Slight learning curve in how to use the site. I fumbled my first label by allowing PirateShip to use the specs that came from the Marketplace and the weight was incorrect. Now, I am more observant and watch the weight before I print the label. - If you choose to import the customer data from Etsy, PirateShip will automatically send the tracking number back into the Etsy transaction so you don't have to. This is great - except when you make an error on the shipping label and need to cancel the label and buy a 2nd one; there is no way (at this time) to delete the incorrect label information from the 1st label. It might confuse the buyer on Etsy, and you may have to write an explanation to them if it does.

Digital Content Designer in USA

Great for small businesses

Pirate Ship was suggested to me because I was getting frustrated about shipping costs outside of paypal and PayPal has started to restrict your use of their labels unless the transaction went immediately through them. As an artist who sells merch, this was frustrating. Pirate Ship has comparable rates which is awesome, and their interface is much easier to use. PLUS, I found out they have microshipping for Global shipping, where they can activate much lower rates for your international order. To my knowledge, they're the only free shipping site who can do this.

My only con is that the global shipping perk is something I had to figure out from a friend and message them about as it's not set by default nor is it easy to find information on.

Brian M.
CIO in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Make your other shipping portals walk the plank

Kommentare: Incredibly responsive support, always on live chat, and they manage expectations (we are back in 10-15 min, here are some limitations, heres the company roadmap). Really a fantastic company and set of guys, and I'm excited to see where they take this company. OR, in pirate speak, Ye mateys always be hoisting a flag when we bring the ship in for repairs, always have a pirate posted to scribe out answers when we leave our brains out at sea, and keep us happy when we are ready to make people walk ye old plank. Great set of plundering fools who deserve all the grog and mead and wenches available, and am excited to see where they cast anchor in the future with the shipping ship, as we would follow them across the seas to plunder where they go!

Ease of use, and savings. Hands down doing side by comparisons, there are significant savings. Also, being able to use the cubic priority function of USPS has been a breeze, and I don't have extra steps to confirm for "delivery." One recent shipment was ~$150 on another platform, and <$100 on PirateShip. SCAN forms for EOD are super easy to find and print, and have made my life a breeze. The individual tracking right now for packages really goes above and beyond what I have seen in the past, and really like the interface on a package level.

No real funcitonal complaints, and definetly nothing that would make me change. Just my $.02 from using it, and this is mostly because I'm lazy: - Push notifications when packages have been delivered in browser or through notification center (personal preference) - App for on the go tracking (personal preference, since I'm not always at the office) - Amazon integration, but I have reached out to the team, and it should be released soon. Again, I'm transferring things manually, but the time it takes to do it manual (just a few min) REALLY makes it worth it when I saw how much time I was saving.

Truman P.
owner in USA

The best

Kommentare: While it is either the least expensive or tied for least expensive, the ease of use makes it my first choice for printing postage.

Very easy to use. Plus: it has an auto-fill on address: you type in part of an address and it shows all the possibilities for the correct complete address. If one matches the one you're looking for, you can have it automatically fill in. This is particularly useful for the sometimes-confusing addresses in England or Japan.

No problems - no complaints; I can't say anything bad about it because I can't think of anything bad about it.

Coty T.
Coty T.
CEO in USA
Unterhaltungselektronik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding product with the best customer service!

Kommentare: Pirate Ship has made bulk shipping, single shipping, and international shipping a breeze! Customer service through them is second to none, and I would highly recommend everyone to give them a chance!

First and foremost, I love the cost. Pirate Ship offers THE BEST prices around to ship, even compared to eBay and PayPal shipping costs when I ship through my store. The customer service is the best you can ever ask for. During the sign up and registration, they were there for me nonstop, every step of the way to make sure I had all of the help I needed!

There aren't many cons about this company, aside from sometimes the prices aren't cheaper, but only by a few cents to a dollar in difference.

VP of Awesome in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

I used to hate shipping labels now I love them, and save money while at it!

Kommentare: Ever since I started shipping with Pirate Ship I started saving money, by far, period. They have a variety of discounted rates not available through Ebay shipping labels. I can't believe how much money I literally threw away with Ebay labels. I have been using PS for about two years now and I remember only having an issue with an international label that for some reason didn't appear on my orders list, well I contacted PS and in minutes, literally minutes I had a real person (with eye patch and wooden leg I assume) in a chat window and informed me that Ebay was having some issues with International orders. Every time I have needed customer support they have been there for me. I always insure my shipments, I have only once had to make a claim because USPS was rough with my packages and the PS staff assisted me all the way through with the claim and it all got resolved to my satisfaction.

Easy of use like no other I have tried before it. It simply works, never crashes, always shows my orders as it should.

no support for FedEx, only USPS, which is fine as I mostly use USPS but it'll be nice not to have to use the overly chaotic FedEx website.

Jonathan T.
proprietor in USA
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Perfect solution for small, home-based users

Kommentare: I've always shipped through USPS click-and-ship (simple at-home print, but $$$ and no FCM), or PayPal (lower rates, cumbersome interface), or ebay (low rates, good integration, but only for ebay). I was unwilling to pay monthly rates for occasional or low-volume FCM, most times I would just pay the higher Priority rate for the convenience of not waiting inline at the post office. Pirate Ship has me finding things to sell and ship, just because it's so easy. Thanks for your money saving "insider" tips, and simple yet comprehensive interface.

Setup and initial use was totally intuitive. The ebay integration was dead-simple (the only one I've used so far). I love the pass-through savings for FCM and priority with no per-month cost. And their videos/tips on how to save $$$ for novice shippers (I'm one), adds immediate value and lowers the bar for entry of new shippers.

A very minor feature request that only emerged after observing just how useful their "reports" tab is. Would be great to customize the reports dashboard to only display (or change the order/layout) of the data fields that are most important tot he individual user.

Rob R.
Rob R.
Producer/Videographer in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Ahoy Mate, this be the finest Ship in ye postal yard!

Kommentare: I absolutely adore Pirateship and what it offers. Everything is well thought-out, it has efficiently-producing features (intuitive import mapping, rubber stamps, per-label tracking, end-user notification), the business model makes it *FREE* for end-users to use. What's not to like? I'm so thankful this company/product exists!!! YAY! My parrot, Simon, agrees. (as he lifts his head high, and declares "I am a pirate... ARRRRRR!")

1 -- FUN!! I smile every time I sign in! 2 -- Saved profiles -- it remembers your frequently used profiles to make one-off shipping simple! 3 -- Shows all options to find the best rate, applying Media discounts, and estimating times! 4 -- IMPORT Mapping -- that works! Although it doesn't do well with multi-tabbed worksheets, it imports single-tabs great, with an integrated field-mapping interface to make multi-order shipping so simple! 5 -- Automatic Per-Label Tracking! Their system, behind the scenes, polls USPS tracking data, so for your batch shipments you can see what % has been delivered, and where each individual package is! BRILLIANT, useful, and well thought out! 6 -- RUBBER Stamps! Labels can have custom "rubber stamps" (text) that prints on the label. We use this to help describe what goes in each package during our packing process. 7 -- Recipient Notification -- At a designated time, it'll automatically e-mail all the recipients to let them know a shipment is coming.. sweet!

- Would like to see support for multi-sheet excel workbooks. - Would love to be able to print my own JPG/PNG logo in the return-address section

Michelle K.
Michelle K.
E-commerce Store Owner in USA
Internet, Selbstständig

Absolutely Love Pirate Ship!

Kommentare: Overall, Pirate Ship is the only shipping service I would use, despite the fact that they don't integrate with Mercari. In the past year and a half that I have been using Pirate Ship's shipping services, I have had no problems and have saved tons of money from their discounted prices. The convenience and ease of use has played a vital role in the ultimate success of my store. The pros outweigh the one con, and because its a free service, you can't beat it. I have been using Pirate Ship's discounted shipping labels for all my shipping needs, and don't plan on changing that anytime soon.

Pirate Ship is not only the most useful software I use for my business, it is also free to use which is a fantastic opportunity to experience professional shipping at no cost except for the cost of postage

I wish they would add more online marketplaces to their integration list. I ship more with Mercari than any other marketplace, and they are one that doesn't integrate with Pirate Ship so that is frustrating

April H.
Bildende Kunst, Selbstständig

The Magic Unicorn of Shipping

Kommentare: So many problems have been solved with Pirate Ship! Cost of shipping, ease of use, everything!

Using Pirate Ship (along with buying a thermal printer) is up there on my list of most life-changing events of 2020. I've been using the USPS website and my regular laserjet printer for years to ship to my website customers. The USPS website is tedious to use and only lets you ship Priority Mail, and since early in the pandemic I've been offering free shipping to customers, so those shipping costs were adding up quickly. I tried Stamps.com years ago, but found the "membership" fee too costly and I didn't like how their program worked. I'm so incredibly excited that I found Pirate Ship. I can ship using First Class Mail, the shipping is so easy and quick, and it works great with my new thermal printer. My shipping costs and time are literally half or even less what they were before. All of the shipments I have made are right there when I log in, so I can see if everything has arrived at its destination. So far I haven't found a single thing to complain about. I only wish I'd found them sooner. I keep trying to figure out if there's some sort of catch, like this really seems too good to be true...but from everything I've gathered Pirate Ship is really just a magic unicorn who has partially redeemed 2020 for me. So, thanks!

So far I have found no cons! I will mention that after reading Pirate Ship's recommendations for thermal printers, I went ahead and purchased a Rollo printer, despite the fact that they do not recommend it. I was very limited in what thermal printer I could buy because I am using Ecoenclose 100% recyclable 4"x6" labels, and they only work with a few printers. I haven't had a single problem with the printer, labels, or using Pirate Ship to print them.

Vincent F.

It Does It All With A Small Catch

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I used Pirateship for a long time before switching for another company, and the only reason I switched was to get access to more carriers. I switched to Pirateship from Stamps.com and never missed anything they offered, so if your primary shipping carrier is USPS the discount rate and the ease of use make Pirateship a perfect app for you.

I love how well it works, how easy it is to make a label, and how quickly you can get going. You can go from nothing to shipping fast, and it supports standard label formats (like 4x6) so you don't have to play games.

It only supports USPS. In the COVID era, USPS is not the most reliable and not having other options is handicapping to me. Also Pirateship does not support first class letter postage.

Chris K.
PMF Agent in USA
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Get aboard PIRATESHIP and save $$$

Kommentare: I am a relatively small ebay seller, but ever since another seller told me about Pirate Ship, I have done ALL of my shipping here. Integration with my ebay account was easy, and the labels even look better than when I used to print from ebay (no dotted lines to trim away and no annoying promotional message that ebay likes to tack on). I really appreciate the savings I get with the Cubic Rate Priority--- that alone is worth using it. Overall, a fun and easy site to use and savings are AWESOME!

I love the SAVINGS, especially with Cubic Rate Priority Mail, which has saved me about $2 on every shipment that qualifies. This is the only software that passes these awesome savings on to us -- woo hoo! I also love that the response time is super quick if I submit a question. Great customer service!

Only thing that could be better is automatically importing ebay's Global Shipping Program sales. I don't have a whole bunch of them, and there is an easy workaround by doing a manual label and just copying the address (GSP always goes to Kentucky).

Matthew H.

No Reason To Look Any Further

Kommentare: I've used pirateship to ship everything for my businesses. I've used it in both businesses I've owned because it's the best program out there for shipping savings.

Super easy to set up. Super easy to use. Saves you TONS on shipping. Running a subscription box, I need to save as much as possible on one of my highest costs. Pirateship let's me do that without having to scale my business to 1000's if packages. I cant understate how fast, efficient, and helpful their customer service is. Top 5 out of any company I've ever dealt with in my life, easily.

I cant think of a single feature that is lacking. The service handles single shipments, group shipments, everything. Its all easy. They even support multiple label sizes and print formats now. They're only getting better too!