Über Rippling

Ein modernes System für Gehaltsabrechnung, Sozialleistungen, Personalwesen und IT.

Erfahre mehr über Rippling

VERY clear and functional. I appreciate that when it comes to managing my money and healthcare.

I was surprised to find out that we were working with the head of the implementation team because of how poor our experience was.

Bewertungen zu Rippling

4,9

Rippling hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 3.046 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Rippling bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (3.046)

Joshua
Joshua
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Biggest Issue is Pricing

Kommentare: The product works well and has several added value services we like all intergrated. Customer service is decent, mixed feelings on thier new AI chat bot, sometime you just need a human. Once again the bigest issue is pricing. Their list price is now $10 and comparables are $8; $2.00 per can add up fast.

The tech stack and features are awesome compaired to others.

Price increases ever year and list price has increase 25% in two years. The only reason we would leave is pricing, which this year came very close.

Mason
Customer service manager in USA
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

More intense features

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Rippling is so far very comfortable to ADP. I believe rippling, has a few features that are far better than it’s competitors. I would highly recommend.

What I really like about Ripley was the ability to be able to track the employee location when they clocked in we kept them all honest

Sometimes it would go down and we’re having issues clocking them in so in the background we had to clock them in manually

MARCUS
Quelle: GetApp

Horrible service and on boarding

Kommentare: Their system is nothing more than the API hub to other third-party service providers. You're paying to connect to your other services through their interface, which costs additional for each service on a per-person level. There are many more affordable solutions with better interface and customer service. To prove how outdated and horrible their system is, they declined my payment (even though I provided my full account info with their rep on the phone that was chewing on the phone, letting me figure everything out instead of trying to help me). I tried to reach my rep, that he disappeared. Due to the inconsistency and the low-level onboarding, I decided to cancel and not proceed with the service. Right after I canceled the service, they went into my account and started to withdraw money without my consent! I doubt that any of these reviews are legitimate. I have found the same reviews on different channels, basically plagiarized.

I didn't like anything once I signed up.

-ZERO Customer Service -Horrible Onboarding for someone who advocates themselves as an onboarding service -Constant upsell for every single thing in the system, even after I selected the everything from their highest level package there is still cost for even a simple API for your email or Salesforce and much more! -User Interface is extremely outdated -Functionality is exaggerated.

Lisa
Billing Administrator in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy Payroll Tracking with bonus Company-Wide Information

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I've enjoyed using it and enjoy looking at the main window detailing events happening within the company.

I love the look and feel of it. It's easy to maneuver and has a lot of details regarding the personal user, as well as company information. You can see the company org chart, see comments and memos, as well as all insurance information for a user. You can request time off and keep track of everything regarding an indivdual.

There was a learning curve when we first implemented it, but after a short time, it was a breeze.

Niccolò
Cofounder, CTO in Italien
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A complete platform for payroll and international contractors management, at a great price

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, after using Rippling for 5 months, I'm very satisfied with the experience.
After the first setup and first guided payrolls, everything is straightforward.
The price is great for the amount of services, such as benefits integration, international contractors management, employees payroll etc.

Our team is fully remote and has both employees on a payroll, and international contractors. With Rippling, we're able to every contract and payment in one single platform. Setup is quite quick, more or less 1 hour, and the customer care rep who guided us made it very simple and clear. They have a great customer care team, always available to help with doubts (which you'll have, especially if you don't use it daily. There's a lot of features) Cost is very competitive, it was cheaper than other international hiring platforms. Do negotiate.

The setup is not the easiest, I'd have struggled to do it alone. But the guided onboarding is great and the reps very helpful and available. International payment has a quite high fee for each payment $-$, which is 20$ for each payment.

Lucien
VP of GTM in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Rippling is a crucial vertically integrated HR stack that will streamline your operation

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Rippling has been complex at times to implement but this is because one platform is handling our entire employee lifecycle process. All in all, we have faith that Rippling will continue to innovate empowering us to consolidate our entire HR stack in one place. A must for businesses that value vertically integrated efficiency.

We moved to Rippling because of the incredible depth of features across the HR employee lifecycle. Previously, we had separate tools for HRIS, performance management. This was incredibly expensive and cumbersome to run standalone tools. With Rippling, we consolidated our entire people stack into one which empowers us to increase efficiency, reduce cost and manage everything from one place.

Rippling is not the most beautiful UX/UI and can be a little jarring. We used Lattice before Rippling and the UX was beautiful. This, of course, isn't the most important thing but it was noticeable.

Rakesk
Rakesk
Data Entry Specialist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Nice Marketing Project Time Tracking Platform.

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Effective human resources management platform and the collaboration and file easy sharing is amazing using this Package.

Payroll easy management through Rippling is incredible and great project employees database management and the expense easy management and Assets management via this product is productive. Creating financial data reports and also the project payment easy processing through Rippling is excellent.

I never had any issue regarding this easy product on deployment and the training on starting was easy.

bridgette
sales in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Rippling shreds the competition

What I like most about Rippling is the app is user friendly. In addition to having an Ipad login device in the office, each person can also download the app and sign in on his own phone. The app has not giving us any problems so far. Time and attendance is easily recorded and one can also make schedule changes and request PTO in the app.

I have no complaints about the app so far. It has been a great resource.

zdenko
Senior DevOps Engineer in Argentinien
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Rippling review

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

It had a lot of integrations and as a user, it always worked really well without any flaw.

The only downside it could see as a user was that it was another account I had to maintain. If I was using Gmail as my SSO it would have been easier but I understand rippling is a more powerful tool that offers a lot more features rather than just sso.

Henry
Henry
Freelancer in USA
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Perfect for New Business

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

As a growing small business, Rippling has been incredibly helpful in staying organized in a one-stop-shop set up. It also makes me consider how my business should grow.

It has a lot of options, but as a learn how to use the app better, the tutorials/customer service is very, very helpful!

Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great integrations save hours, easy to use

Kommentare: Overall has been very good. Initial set up took minutes for all of our applications and payroll.
Really frees up a lot of time managing employees, computers and software licenses for the team.

Intuitive design, easy to navigate, saves a lot of time managing multiple systems for employees. LOVE the software licensing set up and computer security management. Makes onboarding and terminations much faster and more accurate!

Occasionally payroll support emails have gone unanswered for a couple of days. Benefits portion is not as customizable as some other stand-alone benefits admin systems but is more intuitive to set up on our own and far better than any other payroll-based benefits system we've tested.

Antwort von Rippling

Hey there, thanks so much for your feedback. We're sorry about the delay in your support emails, we'll work on that. :)

Lee
Lee
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Reporting as fraud - zero customer support

Kommentare: Rippling took $1000 from me for a 5-person package. When I realized it didn't perform the way they said it would, I asked for a refund. To be specific, they assured me that I could use Rippling in the same way that I use DocuSign. When I tried to upload contracts to send them for signature, the platform wouldn't allow that function. I was going to have to completely re-enter a 15-page contract manually in their online 'editing' box before I could send the document for signature. This wasn't what I was told during my original walk-through, so I requested a refund as that was my main need.
When I requested my refund, I received no reply- the person that sold me the package ghosted me, Rippling kept my money and canceled my account. There is no other way to contact their team other than email, and I sent several emails over months before giving up. Going to have to issue a statement about fraud to my bank to try and reverse the charge now.

Nothing. Never got to actually use it because they de-activated my account and kept my money.

Their "portal" for documents to be e-signed is like a bad version of google docs- without the ability to import. You literally cannot import a pre-made document. You can paste the content and reformat it- so good luck with anyone transferring from another platform, anyone with pre-existing documents, basically anyone that wants to edit a document outside of their terrible text editor.

Alysha
Head of People Operations in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I am excited to implement Rippling !

Kommentare: From the demo through implementation, our Rippling experience has been top notch so far. The team is very responsive and the system is extremely user friendly and customizable. I would highly recommend this to small HR teams looking to streamline processes.

Rippling has been a great solution for us as a small company without an IT department. We are able to streamline our on-boarding and off-boarding processes, making it easy to order equipment and remotely update software on our employees' computers. Our employees love the easy app based user interface, making it easy to download paystubs, update personal information, enroll in benefits, and submit FSA receipts all in one platform!

The only con I have run into so far is the lack of phone support for administrators. With that being said, the team has been very responsive via email!

Emily
Director of People in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing HRIS software for Global Companies!

Kommentare: I'm a big fan of Rippling! We use this platform for US payroll, US benefit administration, a global HRIS, and in EU we additionally use is to maintain compliance in time tracking. It suits all of our needs and if we ever have a problem, customer success is there to fix it within minutes.

I can not speak highly enough about Rippling. After working with several other HRIS systems (Namely most recently) and PEOs (ADP and Trinet most recently) I am highly impressed by both the quality of the platform as well as the customer support.

At times, the software can be a bit complex to use. But customer support is always there to help you. One feature I would love to see is a better HR dashboard, the reporting is wonderful but it would be great to simply log in and look at things like attrition, change over time, etc.

Lea
Business Administrator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

New Client - Implementation was a breeze and we love Rippling!!

Kommentare: Our business is solving time and attendance tracking, payroll navigation and so much more. This system also helps with our accurate tax reporting. Our experience has been fantastic. From our product quote stage, through implementation and rollout to managing the system we have not encountered an issue that could not be quickly resolved. Our team felt no bumps as we transitioned from our previous provider. We like Rippling so much we are exploring all the products available now.

Ease of use. The fact that we have professionals who can chat when we need is wonderful. No more waiting on hold for customer service to help resolve an issue. We can track aggregate data efficiently and our employees love the communication, and ease of use.

AS we rolled out our payroll system, we had a few questions on new Colorado tax laws, but they were solved.

Jarrod
Director of Information Security & IT in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy-to-use and deploy HRIS that centralizes IT Asset Management and HR functions in to one platform

Overall the product is easy-to-use and deploy. For a smaller company, being able to deploy an HRIS that also ties in the basic IT and security functions related to off-boarding and onboarding new employees is a huge benefit. We (IT/infosec) wanted an HR-driven provisioning process and still wanted to leverage our SSO platform Okta. Rippling let us do this and it's working very well for us. It's a simple integration and set up and as a small company, that's what we wanted.

There were significant issues with their inventory management functionality (the warehouse and store) around tracking/status and shipping/order times. Inventory for devices was hit-or-miss as well. It ended up being easier and less of a headache for us to handle it ourselves. Their device management platform lacks some of the features that the larger players like JAMF or InTune have, but the basics work well. Logging for scripting or profile deployments is basic at-best and is tough to use when troubleshooting.

Bowie
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Could be awesome

Kommentare: It's great software, but we can barely use any of the features given the pricing model. It doesn't make sense for us to have to pay $8-$10 for every user per month every time you want to add the smallest feature. These features would make our operations run smoother, but we would barely use them and it doesn't make sense for our business. I really wish there was another way or at least allow us to integrate with other softwares for free. I foresee us jumping ship if there is an affordable way to handle the comprehensive features that Rippling offers. I really want to love this software but they are pricing us out of being able to actually use the software given our staff is mostly all part time. It doesn't make economic sense for us. Really frustrating. Also the support is been really frustrating. The billing is also confusing and doesn't make us feel good about using the platform. Explanations are not straightforward.

The software is actually good, probably better than most competitors.

It's not a good fit for most small businesses that are doing high volume low margin sales with lots of part time employees. We would love to be able to actually use most of the features but the cost structure is prohibitive. The onboarding was really not straightforward and honestly did not feel good at all. The difference between sales and the support agents was disappointing.

Melissa
COO in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

All around horrible!

Kommentare: If I could do no stars I most certainly would. I do not recommend this product for a company that needs flexibility.

There is nothing that has worked well for us. Every single thing we try to do requires so many hoops to find out it cannot be done and there is no way around it. It was sold to us as being flexible, it is definitely not. I am so mad I did not move to the company I know works well for all situations.

Benefits do not flow easily, open enrollment was a nightmare and they had to fix so many things even though it was entered properly in the system. K-1 partners can only have payments applied to them, no tracking of benefits that came out of the payment so no reporting to help with your audit and tax prep. PTO & Sick time cannot be split on one day, which is a pain. HSA is a train wreck, money comes out of our account, but it is often wrong. Basically not one thing works well.

Sarah
Sarah
System Administrator in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Ideal for training new employees and completing projects

Kommentare: For new hires, Rippling stands out as the finest onboarding experience since it allows them to get up to speed rapidly with no handholding from HR. Rippling has given a lot of thought to the platform's self-service features.

Rippling's time and attendance feature and payroll services are two of the most user-friendly tools I've used in my professional life. The cost of the service meets our requirements. My issues with my core HR department have been resolved thanks to rippling. My time and attendance, payroll, and onboarding are all taken care of by them.

It would be convenient to have all of the performance management and other related modules in one place, rather than switching between different programs.

Christine
Chief People Officer in Kanada
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Robust and easy to use

Rippling is very easy to use and has many features that help to get all your administrative work done fast and accurately. I like how managers are also given the capacity to pull their own team reports vs relying on HR to provide them with reporting data.

Adding new hires into Rippling throughout the year does not automatically add the prorata vacation days into their profile - you need to manually add that data.

Jessica
Jessica
Game Programmer in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

It allows me to facilitate the process of hiring tasks

Kommentare: Everything has a place, and I can quickly locate the information I need. The signup process is straightforward and practical. It's a fantastic tool for keeping everyone on the same page, from workers to supervisors.

The streamlined instructions for new recruit tasks were really helpful. I also like being able to access all of my company's data from a one app. Because of ripple, I was able to immediately begin new hire tasks, take care of my benefits, and handle all other aspects of the new hiring procedures.

Absolutely nothing about this is counterproductive. The system's user interface and functionality meet my needs, so that's good. However, the structure of this review is not something I enjoy. Make a check box survey out of it. I don't have answers to several of the inquiries, such as which product version and options the company currently uses.

Caitlin
Director of Culture in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Don't Waste Your Money

Kommentare: Overall, we felt we were sold a really expensive lie with this system. The main functionality we wanted--the automatic integration with all of our tools to make onboarding easier, didn't actually exist. When we started to use it, it quickly became "oh, well you still have to go into Dropbox to purchase licenses, we don't fully integrate with them" and "oh yeah, MS Office you can't do through our system either because of the licensing" so we ended up doing all of these things manually anyways. Their customer service has been extremely poor, and they're also one of the more expensive products on the market. I don't recommend this tool at all--I think they have a really long way to go in improving their product, and I'm honestly amazed that there are so many high reviews on this site.

At the time, it seemed really appealing to make our onboarding process more seamless with email, Slack, and all the other tools our teams were using. The interface and functionality seemed appealing, but overall, unfortunately, turned out to be a letdown. For what we pay for this software, compared to what we get, I can't say much positive in terms of what we SHOULD be getting.

The interface is convoluted and user journeys don't make sense. When we first started using Rippling, we were an early customer so we decided to be along for the ride, but things are constantly moved and changed and become more complicated, not easier, to find and navigate. Among many other things, here are a few of the worst issues we've had: - Inability to de-activate a contractor--if you want to not be charged money every month for someone, you have to fully offboard them otherwise your billing will quickly become insane and wasteful. - Their electronic signature functionality is crap--you have to use their clunky system, you can't just upload your own doc and add a signature box. - Their customer support is terrible! They take a really long time to answer emails (you have to pay extra I believe if you want phone support, if that even exists at all), and when they do, they often deny they've made mistakes or their tech has broken. - Lack of security: we offboarded an employee and it was supposed to automatically offboard them from tools, but the employee let us know that several days later, they still had access to these tools. We contacted Rippling and they denied this, and then a month later they emailed us the equivalent of "oh yeah, sorry about that, our bad." This is completely unacceptable when you're working in technology and clients' proprietary code or other info can be compromised by a terminated employee.

Joseph
Senior Software Engineer in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

From a Users Perspective

Kommentare: Rippling has by far been the smoothest experience I've had handling my benefits, payroll, onboarding, etc. Login and password requirements are sensible, Multi-factor-auth is available and encouraged, activities/actions users can take are clearly labeled and easy to find, and once you, say, click into payroll, it's fairly obvious how to do what you need. Rippling is quite comprehensive in it's scope, and it's execution is stellar. Unlike similar platforms I won't name, none of it feels slapped together or like someone didn't want to pay for extra feature X so there's a big gap in the program. I've quite enjoyed it. It has its issues, like it's telemetry and it's reliance on Chrome. however, neither of these are dealbreakers, imo. The telemetry is clearly centered around user interface interaction, which no doubt is how they've made their UI/UX so intuitive. My primary concern as a user of this software is that should a company go all in on rippling, that I'd be tracked by my employer without my consent with that telemetry down the line.

- Clear and intuitive UI/UX - Informative Context Everywhere -- Benefits onboarding was well laid out and easy to compare options -- Paystub breakdowns and explanations are awesome -- User profiles actually helpful - Orgchart Just Works. - Healthcare management is easy.

- Reliance on Chrome: I've noticed some site features don't behave quite right unless I use a Chrome based browser, and their Employee Home product only works as a Chrome extension, there's no site-based experience for it that I've found. So if you aren't a chrome user, you have to install and keep open an extra browser if you want to take advantage of that without migrating from your current preferred browser. - Site bloat. Initial load of their site is takes 4-5 seconds on my gigabit internet, and clicking around the site results in multiple 5-10 second load times. It can feel unbearable waiting for a page that's just text to load. And then if I inspect the page, A single page of text took over 12 megabytes (post compression) to load. - Tracking/Security. Rippling makes a call back home with what appears to be quite detailed telemetry every 3 seconds, sending not just mouse events like clicking, but the specific place on the page you clicked, hovered, or even scrolled to. Not to mention logging everything you type, every field you type it in. And there's no obvious way to disable this. This in of itself is a security problem for me. One solace is that this tracking is well implemented. Secure forms that should not be tracked are not logged over the wire. However, everything else seems to be.

Angel
HR Specialist in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The most scamming HR product ever

Kommentare: Terrible experience. Rippling keeps charging us monthly yet the implementation specialist is missing and dragging us to pay the next month with nothing delivered. The company should only focus on HRIS/payroll. Instead, it expands into IT management, renting warehouses for other companies to store their devices, vendor bill payments. This company is trying to grab all, while none of the things in the plate is completed.For anyone who is not based on U.S., STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY - IT'S A LIE!

The idea is good. The details and executions are not.They tried to be international - however details are very lack of.

They are U.S based and just started to roll out payroll in Canada which we are using it. it is a joke:1. The implementation specialist ghosted at us. We had a call, I sent couple of follow up emails and even after one week there was no response. As of today, our implementation specialist still absent in the middle of the implementation process.2. We are using rippling Canada. They said we could pay global contractors in USD. We have a USD account but it's with a Canadian bank given we are a Canadian company. We asked if we could pay our global contractors via our USD account that is under a Canadian Bank (ie. Bmo, CIBC's USD account). They have been flipping the answer back and forth and eventually told me it's no. Rippling only pays global contractors via USD account SOLELY based on U.S., or process global payment via Rippling's payment processor, which incurs tons of FX fee. Therefore, the so called "International Payment to global contractor" is a lie to us.3. They ask me to upload employees/contractors details. However, the "contractors' end date" is missing from the template. Therefore it's not showing in the system after you import it. The implementation specialist asked me to retroactively add it one by one. This is ridiculous and doesn't make sense at all. 4. Worker's comp such as WSB is missing. Therefore as an HR specialist, I will have to manually calculate the gross amount each quarter to report.

Marek
CEO in Polen

Rippling Review

Kommentare: my overall experience with Rippling was good. The platform provided a comprehensive solution for HR management, combining multiple functionalities into a single, integrated system. The ability to handle employee onboarding, payroll, benefits, and IT provisioning in one place streamlined our HR processes and improved overall efficiency. The intuitive user interface and self-service capabilities empowered employees to manage their information effectively. The automation features reduced manual efforts and enhanced productivity. While there were some complexities in the setup and occasional glitches, the benefits of using Rippling outweighed these minor drawbacks. It served as a valuable tool for our HR department and contributed to a seamless employee experience.

One of the aspects I liked most about Rippling was its comprehensive and integrated HR platform. The platform offered a wide range of features, including employee onboarding, payroll management, benefits administration, time tracking, and IT provisioning. The seamless integration of these functions into a single platform made it convenient and efficient for HR teams to manage various aspects of employee administration. The intuitive user interface and self-service capabilities empowered employees to access and update their information easily. The automation features, such as automated workflows and notifications, helped streamline HR processes and reduce manual efforts. Overall, Rippling provided a robust and all-in-one solution for HR management.

One aspect I liked least was the complexity of certain configuration and setup processes. As Rippling offers extensive customization options, setting up and configuring the platform to align with our specific HR policies and workflows required some technical expertise and time investment. Although the platform provided documentation and support, some aspects of customization could be more user-friendly and intuitive. Additionally, occasional glitches or delays in system updates were a minor inconvenience that could affect the overall user experience.