Rippling Bewertungen

Scott G.
Founder & CEO
Verlagswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.12.2019

"Great product, friendly service"

Kommentare: Rippling makes it easy for my employees to get paid, track PTO, do open enrollment for healthcare and it handles all the tax/compliance stuff with ease.

Vorteile: Rippling's Payroll is seamless and easy and their support in setting everything up (and transferring from my old provider was flawless). We manage our Benefits, PTO, Payroll, Worker's Comp all through their software. For benefits and Worker's Comp, it integrates with third parties seamlessly (our health insurance broker and a Worker's Comp company Rippling works with). But overall, I've appreciated their service above all else - requests are quickly and politely answered (not like my previous provider)

Nachteile: The reporting features leave a lot to be desired, but I can see them improving as they go. Today's payroll run surfaced a brand new report that wasn't there just two weeks ago, so I'm hopeful this is an area they are devoting more attention to.

• Bewertet am 20.12.2019
Douglas P.
VP Finance
  • Bewertet am 31.12.2019

"Rippling is a must have"

Kommentare: Overall, very positive. The Rippling team has been very responsive and helpful along our journey. The platform made an immediate and positive impact on payroll, benefits, and onboarding processes. I have evaluated numerous HR/payroll platforms (Gusto, Bamboo HR) and implemented Namely at my last company. Rippling is an improvement over all of them. Rather than trying to offer mediocre functionality across a breadth of items, they are focused on being the best at core features (payroll, onboarding/offboarding, benefits, IT lite, etc.) and then integrate with best-in-class apps for items like performance reviews, expense management,...).

Vorteile: 1) Technology that makes my life better
2) Responsive team/customer service
3) Makes my team happy (because of #1 and #2). The thoughtfulness in workflows helps a lot.

Nachteile: 1) I fear that the cost could very quickly grow -- initial pricing on modules is usually $/employee/month...regardless of how many people actively use the module. The team has been responsive to requests for different pricing schemes.
2) Data visibility (e.g. compensation info) is a bit limited on flexibility. It is either at the admin level (everything) or general user level (limited visibility). I expect this will change over time, but some more intermediate steps would be great (e.g. manager can see comp info, but not SSN, bank info, etc.).

von Rippling an 24.1.2020

Hey Douglas, Thanks so much for your feedback, we're always making improvements, so look out for updates around data visibility.

• Bewertet am 31.12.2019
Josh H.
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.11.2019

"Rippling is a one stop shop"

Kommentare: Customer service has been the highlight so far. Very prompt service!

Vorteile: It takes care of all my payroll, insurance, deductions, pto time, onboarding, and offboarding all in one place.

Nachteile: Nothing really other than just having to go through a rigorous set up and transition process.

• Bewertet am 4.11.2019
Marcus A.
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 19.11.2019

"Horrible service and on boarding "

Kommentare: Their system is nothing more than the API hub to other third-party service providers. You're paying to connect to your other services through their interface, which costs additional for each service on a per-person level. There are many more affordable solutions with better interface and customer service. To prove how outdated and horrible their system is, they declined my payment (even though I provided my full account info with their rep on the phone that was chewing on the phone, letting me figure everything out instead of trying to help me). I tried to reach my rep, that he disappeared. Due to the inconsistency and the low-level onboarding, I decided to cancel and not proceed with the service. Right after I canceled the service, they went into my account and started to withdraw money without my consent! I doubt that any of these reviews are legitimate. I have found the same reviews on different channels, basically plagiarized.

Vorteile: I didn't like anything once I signed up.

Nachteile: -ZERO Customer Service
-Horrible Onboarding for someone who advocates themselves as an onboarding service
-Constant upsell for every single thing in the system, even after I selected the everything from their highest level package there is still cost for even a simple API for your email or Salesforce and much more!
-User Interface is extremely outdated
-Functionality is exaggerated.

• Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 19.11.2019
Alexandra S.
Head of People
  • Bewertet am 3.2.2020

"So many things in one platform"

Vorteile: I love the ease of use for onboarding new employees. Being able to provision IT accounts, sign crucial documents, build an employee profile from our ATS and create custom PTO plans per each location we have, is AMAZING! For a one-person department, Rippling has made my life so much easier.

Nachteile: Two areas in which the product can be improved. A more functional organizational chart (visually speaking) and more functionally in doing static documents like a text function to fill out the forms.

• Bewertet am 3.2.2020
Chris M.
Chief Operating Officer
Verbraucherdienste, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.11.2019

"Forget ADP, Paychex or Ceridian"

Kommentare: With Rippling, we spend so much less time fixing problems than we used to with the big payroll providers. The system natively and easily integrates with G Suite, Expensify, health insurance, worker's comp, and a variety of other services. This allows us to focus on building the business rather than payroll and HR.

Vorteile: This is, by far, the easiest and most intuitive payroll and HR software that I've used. Doing the initial setup took a mere 3 hours compared to literally months of setup time for ADP Workforce Now or Ceridian Dayforce HCM. Rippling does what they say they're going to do and they seem to do it very well. Direct deposits have been making it successfully into accounts so far!!!

Nachteile: I'm not a big fan of team-based email support, but that's pretty much the only option they provide. While I don't feel they're leading me astray, I also don't feel like they intimately know the needs of my company. I'm also a little concerned about the longevity of a company that is probably running off of venture capital, but it is a risk I am very willing to take to not have the frustration of one of the big payroll companies, who have software that is difficult to use and often screwed up payroll runs.

• Bewertet am 5.11.2019
Kelly Z.
Owner, Veterinarian
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.2.2020

"Why did I wait so long to make the switch!?"

Vorteile: The implementation team was super helpful and gave step by step tasks to complete while providing assistance as needed.
The streamlined HR, Payroll, Security features were a huge benefit to my small business.

Nachteile: I am hopeful that additional features will present themselves so that we can further integrate employee communication, reviews, etc.

• Bewertet am 22.2.2020
Alec D.
Full Stack Engineer
Essen & Trinken, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.1.2020

"Rippling Provides Needed HR/IT Integration"

Vorteile: Every company I have worked for has struggled with integrating HR & IT onboarding and offboarding processes. Typically, companies will have to resort to a spreadsheet of software and services. I really like that Rippling integrates SAML and other utilities like SSH key management. I also really enjoy the HR experience, the Payroll dashboard is really nice. The benefits dashboard is extremely clear and accessible. Overall, I've been really happy with Rippling.

Nachteile: They are a relatively new company and sometimes the occasional bug pops up, like an app bug I ran into when putting in the two factor code. I haven't run into any showstoppers so far and overall, the positives greatly outweigh the negatives.

• Bewertet am 22.1.2020
Bryan L.
VP Marketing
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.2.2020

"Enterprise grade benefits management, accessible to startups. "

Kommentare: I was first introduced to Rippling as part of my offer and acceptance to join PeopleGrove. I found the process quite simple. As I went through onboarding, each task was laid out in front of me, making it simple to follow and check off as tasks. Now I am an active user. Rippling gives me access to our org chart, showing reporting structure and contact info for the team. We can use Rippling SSO to access any portal we need access to, easily and securely. I can schedule and manage PTO for me and my team. Payroll, forms, documents, etc. are all at my fingertips. I have worked at bigger companies in the past. Their HR packages were robust but cumbersome and visually meh. Rippling even helps us with device provisioning and decommission, software updates, etc. Rippling has been one of the easiest products to learn how to use and see value in. I have no complaints whatsoever.

Vorteile: Simple, easy to understand from offer, to onboarding, to managing a team. I have secure access to all of my HR, IT, payroll, and documents and single sign-on to every portal we need to access.

Nachteile: It is very difficult to find a constructive complaint about Rippling. So far, I have not encountered anything that I expect to be in the product that isn't. They recently rebranded the identity and colors of the company but it has been slow to show up in the app. Perhaps the frequent need to re-login for rPass access could be improved with different session management, but overall, I don't have any complaints.

• Bewertet am 4.2.2020
Rachel D.
Influencer Program Manager
Kosmetik, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.10.2019

"Love it! "

Kommentare: I think a huge benefit with our team is seeing the birthdays, anniversaries, and when a team member will be off.

Vorteile: I love being able to see my information in real time. The ability to send over time off and have it documented. I also love the dashboard, the cleanness, and seeing team member updates is amazing!

Nachteile: I feel that the there is a kink in the time off function - showing how many hours you truly have left to schedule seems to be off.

von Rippling an 13.12.2019

Hey Rachel, thanks for your feedback - We'll take a look at that PTO issue, hopefully get it resolved.

• Bewertet am 31.10.2019
Letha M.
HR & Operation Manager
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.10.2019

"Modernized Flexible Solutions"

Vorteile: The smoothness of not only the implementation, but the usability of the program for both admins and employees.

Nachteile: As Rippling is still relatively new itself, there are some features or capabilities that are unique to our company - such as having multiple entities, banking needs, etc. - that Rippling doesn't quite offer yet- HOWEVER, our account manager and the support team have been receptive and responsive to our needs and are continuing to work on the things we need as we request them, which is great.

von Rippling an 13.12.2019

Thanks for your feedback :) We're constantly working on building new features.

• Bewertet am 29.10.2019
David B.
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.10.2019

"Great integrations save hours, easy to use"

Kommentare: Overall has been very good. Initial set up took minutes for all of our applications and payroll.
Really frees up a lot of time managing employees, computers and software licenses for the team.

Vorteile: Intuitive design, easy to navigate, saves a lot of time managing multiple systems for employees.
LOVE the software licensing set up and computer security management.
Makes onboarding and terminations much faster and more accurate!

Nachteile: Occasionally payroll support emails have gone unanswered for a couple of days.
Benefits portion is not as customizable as some other stand-alone benefits admin systems but is more intuitive to set up on our own and far better than any other payroll-based benefits system we've tested.

von Rippling an 18.10.2019

Hey there, thanks so much for your feedback. We're sorry about the delay in your support emails, we'll work on that. :)

• Bewertet am 11.10.2019
Mike S.
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.8.2019

"I Replaced 9 Separate Web Services with ONLY Rippling"

Vorteile: Does everything you need... really... Onboarding, Background Checks, Employment/Education Verification, Payroll, PTO, Single Sign-On, Hardware Management, 401(k) through Guideline, Health Insurance, Dental/Vision/LTD/Life Insurance, on and on and on. Service is immediate... while other companies fail at email only service, Rippling nails it... in like 3 minutes usually... way faster and more precise than a phone call. Sometimes the founder even takes care of my requests... no really... the founder. Employees never ask me to train them anymore, it's so slick and easy to use. Really happy.

Nachteile: The only con is that I can't change an employee's username to their work email... it's always their personal email that they set input when they sign their offer letter... but the more I think about it it doesn't really matter.

• Bewertet am 20.8.2019
Nicholas N.
Business Developer
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.9.2019

"Rippling for Small Business"

Kommentare: I highly recommend Rippling to any business, especially small businesses. They have the capacity to scale any company's needs. Regarding my small business, it changed my whole HR game. Before it would take me or an employee almost two hours a week to run payroll and administer benefits. Now I do the whole process myself in less than 10 minutes. The new system did take some getting used to, but now I am familiar with process and the value Rippling provides me is incredible.

Vorteile: The price that Rippling offers is hard to beat, especially considering all the value it offers. I now have direct control over my company's payroll and benefits. Any time I need to change something in this area or run payroll, it only takes me a few minutes. Also Rippling offers me a plethora of tools without shoving them on to me. I can implement it to the degree I need, and if I need more, Rippling has it for me.

Nachteile: The price of having such direct control over payroll is that any mistakes I make are on me. It took me a bit to learn how to run payroll and administer benefits myself, but once I got it straight, the process has become a breeze. Also, it took me a little while to get used to customer service via email. At first it worried me, but after they dealt with many of my needs in a very timely fashion, I now feel comfortable with the system.

• Bewertet am 4.9.2019
Nicole H.
Growth & Marketing Associate
Automotive, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.2.2020

"Rippling is an incredible business tool"

Kommentare: Rippling is an awesome business tool that helps me stay organized on one central platform.

Vorteile: Rippling is extremely easy to navigate and includes easy access to things such as benefits, pay stubs and org charts. Another benefit of Rippling is the “To-do” list section. For example, my HR manager will assign me a task which sends me an email and shows up on my Rippling dashboard. It lists the priority of the task, the due date and duties that need to be performed. If I have not checked off a task in a few days it sends me a reminder email. It’s a really great way to stay organized!

Nachteile: After using Rippling for nearly 6 months within my company I have yet to find anything negative about the platform.

• Bewertet am 24.2.2020
Matilda L.
HR
Biotechnologie, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.9.2019

"Happy to make the switch "

Kommentare: The fast response time has been so appreciated since many of our issues are urgent and I feel that Rippling provide the support that I need.

Vorteile: It is easy to understand and interact with. All the important apps and documents gets kept in the same spot.

Nachteile: I do not have any direct cons to the software itself. It was a bit hard transferring every data and information over from our last provider and I wish it had been a bit smoother, that's all.

• Bewertet am 9.9.2019

Vorteile: - Combines IT with HR to help our employees get onboarded
- Great document management tools
- Quick Support
- Easy to use interface

Nachteile: - The rigid process for a few apps doesn't leave room for customization
- Site can be buggy at times, but nothing concerning
- Would be nice if they bundled pricing again, it can get expensive with all of the bells and whistles per employee

• Bewertet am 27.12.2019
Stuart S.
Sr. Director Customer Care
Medizinische Geräte, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.1.2020

"Great all in one company admin portal"

Kommentare: As stated previously. The all in one location of all my company and employment information is great.

Vorteile: It has everything in one place. All my personal information/benefits/payroll, etc. On top of that it has a very easy company directory that is actionable for texts and phone calls. The software is also very simple to operate, very clean interface with simple to understand language and icons.

Nachteile: I have not found any items I have not enjoyed using so far.

• Bewertet am 3.1.2020
Caroline H.
HR Manager
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.12.2019

"Buyer Beware! Empty promises and no support"

Kommentare: It has been terrible. Our implementation manager was pretty good but since then the support team is non-responsive (most requests take 48 hours to hear back) and the help center on the site is terrible. There are additional features you can turn on like custom fields but there is no training on how to do this and unless you know what you are looking for, you would never know where to find it.

Vorteile: Leaving Paychex we were really excited at the prospect of being able to have payroll, HR and benefits all in one place. In all of the demos we did, Rippling seemed slick and we loved all of the "add-on" possibilities.

Nachteile: We knew changing payroll companies would be a challenge but it really has been one problem after another! We have a mixture of 1099 and W2 employees which they told us they could do but it has been a payroll nightmare! All of the "add-ons" that we saw in the demo are not native to Rippling, they are partners that you can subscribe to and feed into Rippling. They typically only sync names.

• Bewertet am 13.12.2019
Devon C.
ceo
Biotechnologie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.7.2019

"rippling vs. gusto, no contest rippling wins."

Kommentare: would recommend to anyone vs gusto or zenefits(which has awful customer service) - you speak to someone you get an answer vs. other programs which reroute you to someone new who has no idea about your problem.

Vorteile: customer service is top notch with rapid responses to questions. can link up to other apps very easily which is fantastic.

Nachteile: would love to incorporate PTO into a team calendar in the site

von Rippling an 26.7.2019

Hey, thanks for your feedback! You actually can customize and share your PTO into a team calendar. See https://help.rippling.com/pto/calendar/. If you have any questions, just reach out to our support team.

• Bewertet am 24.7.2019
Misty W.
Human Resources Administrator
Unterhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.1.2020

"Rippling is Magical"

Kommentare: Payroll is much easier and love that it can be automated. The sales team was very polite and informative. The implementation always made sure we were on track and available when we had questions. It is a wonderful system and we are excited to see any improvements in the future.

Vorteile: This software is so easy to use and you can definitely tell the developers thought about everything. The implementation was effortless and brought our company into 21st century. It has made so many things easier and saved a lot of time for the HR team.

Nachteile: For our company, it would have been nice if it had a time and attendance platform already built in.

• Bewertet am 18.1.2020
Digital Content Designer
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.8.2019

"A delightful and easy to use platform"

Vorteile: My job recently switched to Rippling from Gusto, and although I love Gusto, Rippling was a really nice surprise! You get emailed when you're paid, like Gusto, but it tells you the details in the email body moreso. The interface is also super easy to use. I like that there is an "advice of deposit" embedded in the webpage so that you don't have to download a PDF to see the details. It's great to have the crucial details like net pay and pay period upfront. There's also a neat bar that shows how much went to taxes and how much went to you. The drawings are super cute too and lift my mood. Another nice thing is you can easily change your tax status on Rippling, so it feels very integrated.

Nachteile: I don't love the paystub pdf look. It has a giant "THIS IS NOT A CHECK" watermark, and overall looks a little unprofessional. Makes me a bit nervous when I have to submit paystubs to anyone as proof of income, and I worry they won't believe me. I felt Gusto's PDFs were way more professional and legit.

• Bewertet am 22.8.2019
Molly M.
Human Resource Administrator
Tiefbau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.1.2020

"HR that is simple, informative and user friendly"

Kommentare: Rippling has been a great tool and very useful for our entire company.

Vorteile: Rippling has made my job significantly easier and less stressful. From customized reports (employee birthdays, t-shirt sizes, PTO reports) to easy hiring that takes less than 5 minutes, Rippling has been a life saver to make sure no HR step is missed. I am new in HR so having a platform that I can use easily and confidently was a game changer.

Nachteile: We have had some trouble with PTO integration.
Transferring medical information from hard copies to Rippling (especially during the renewal period) was a little difficult and made it hard to identify who had a change in their plans. although this will not be a problem in the future now that we have fully transitioned our health insurance tracking through Rippling.

• Bewertet am 17.1.2020
Katherine L.
Sr Brand Manager
Essen & Trinken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.10.2019

"So convenient!"

Vorteile: I liked that it took care of all the on-boarding prior to my start at my new company. It was such a pleasant surprise to come in on my first day and not have to spend the first half of it filling out paperwork to get myself into the system. Furthermore, it was really great to be on payroll from day 1 instead of having that awkward gap in time with no income that is typical in switching careers.

Nachteile: I wish there were previous documents for health insurance. To clarify further, when electing my health insurance plan, I was given 3 options. After I selected my preferred plan, the other options were no longer visible to me and I wish they were; I am having second thoughts on the plan I chose and would like the information I once had available to me still accessible after my choice.

von Rippling an 4.10.2019

Hey there, thanks so much for your feedback. Regarding your health insurance comment, wanted to make sure you're aware that a. if this is Open Enrollment and OE is still open, your Rippling admin can always open it back up for you in product, or you can download Summary of Benefits and come back to make elections before the deadline passes. Reach out to your admin or support@rippling for any questions.

• Bewertet am 1.10.2019
Reza B.
Accounting Manager
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.1.2020

"Amazing"

Kommentare: The employees benefit plans were all manually set up and entered not automatically as advertised / promised

Vorteile: Ease of use, User friendly , Great tax engine ,

Nachteile: Implementation process can be improved,

• Bewertet am 13.1.2020