Über Autoklose

Automatisiere den Verlauf deines Verkaufsprozesses und schließe schneller Geschäfte ab. Geeignet für dein gesamtes Vertriebsteam.

Erfahre mehr über Autoklose

John V.
  • Bewertet am 8.3.2019

"Straightforward Email Campaign Tool"

Kommentare: Autoklose is one of the tools in the marketing toolbox. Creating top-of-mind connections to clients and reaching out to prospects is part of marketing. AutoKlose does that well. It is not overly complex, and it does not take weeks to learn how to use it. You can start using it right away.

Vorteile: AutoKlose lets me create simple email campaigns, which I can use to reach out to existing subscribers (as a drip campaign) or connect with new prospects. The setup process is simple, and creating a basic campaign from the included templates is easy too.

Nachteile: The problem I had was more of a problem with email marketing in general - it's very difficult to get engagement with an email campaign. I'm not a professional copywriter, so creating subject lines and copy that subscribers want to read is difficult. Once a campaign is started, I am able to see how many people opened the email, how many clicked, and how many replied. Usually I am disappointed with the results.

von Autoklose an 11.5.2019

Thanks for your feedback John. Everything has been noted and reviewed by our team..

Ben O.
Sales Enablement
  • Bewertet am 13.4.2020

"AutoKlose Review"

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great. By using the analytics tools I have been able to 'A-B test' to identify a couple subject lines and email formats that have resulted in a consistent 80-90% open-rate. Now that I have been using the platform for several months, I have thousands of contacts imported. In which, I can circle back to these contacts to create new high-volume campaigns with minimal time or effort.

Vorteile: AutoKlose is very 'sales oriented'. It allows for extensive personalization of high-volume emails through customized text 'tags' and categorization of contacts. It is an easy to use platform and very well organized, which makes it easy to navigate and track your communication. Opened/replied emails are well tracked and automated, so there is little-to-no maintenance required in managing contact lists or noting responses. As it was designed for both marketing and sales teams, the tracking features identify contacts that have interacted with emails. In which, our team is able to focus their follow ups on the groups of contacts that have indirectly expressed interest through visiting the website, clicked links, and/or opened attachments. There is only one competitor in this space that has the same level of customization/functionality, and they are 4x as expensive.

Nachteile: There are no Cons to speak of. All of the 'con's I have read on this review board no longer relevant, as there have been significant upgrades to the platform over the past several months. There is always room for improvement, such as building out CRM-like features to be able to make notes for individual contacts or group contacts by company more effectively. However, this is not directly related to the purpose of the software and doesn't limit it's value as a sales/marketing email tool.

• Bewertet am 13.4.2020
Sales Manager
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.3.2019

"Easy to use, but an overall headache"

Vorteile: Quick easy setup.
Good email templates that are available for use.
Customer service was fairly quick and responsive

Nachteile: We had a huge problem with getting locked out of our email server b/c of the number of emails that were being sent and even after we decreased the number of emails that each person was sending people were still getting locked out. It caused a lot of inefficencies since we were not able to get into our emails for hours sometimes. Since switching to other services that do the same thing, we are able to send far more emails and have never been locked out of our email server.

Garin G.
DIr. Marketing
Rundfunkmedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.4.2020

"Extremely functional and intuitive"

Kommentare: Very pleased and impressed. Makes our work efficient and effective.

Vorteile: I've been able to create and manage campaigns with very little training. System is very intuitive. I love the dashboard data and access to lists, tags etc. Very user friendly.

Nachteile: They are constantly releasing new features which is great. For now, and how I use this, I have all that I need for my campaign management. Perhaps more sorting features that I sometimes have to do in excel. Maybe yes/no type features to trigger follow ups based on various responses/actions from recipients.

• Bewertet am 24.4.2020
Alex R.
Principal
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.4.2019

"Best BD Marketing Platform We have Used"

Kommentare: Again, we have utilized about 7 different BD tools. AutoKlose is top 2 and is the most cost effective. We will continue to utilize AutoKlose for many years to come.

Vorteile: The software gives you the similar benefits as the bigger players in the market at anywhere from 1/4 to 1/10 the price. The customer service is better than the other services and the ability to search for contacts is in line. They also have a fantastic tool that shows you what words in your email will cause your note to go to spam. This has allowed us to alter the message and in turn have seen a 2-3x greater open and response rate.

Nachteile: The industries do not align with the industries on LinkedIn. That would be their only flaw and they mentioned they are in the process of changing that.

von Autoklose an 11.5.2019

Thanks for your feedback. We are looking to add a separate section in the industries so you can choose from LinkedIn industries & SIC code. I appreciate the feedback

• Bewertet am 5.4.2019
Leonardo W.
Informationsdienst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.3.2019

"Awesome tool for Cold email automation"

Kommentare: We use the system quite often, and I think it's a pretty good value for the money.

Vorteile: I like the power of the tool. It's possible to set multiple campaigns, and is also possible to connect email providers like Google, Outlook and even imap. So you can do pretty much what you want. You can set templates (which they also provide) and let the campaigns running while you focus on your business. Is possible to set integrations using Zapier, and ping back your CRM when someone respond, so you don't need to keep looking the system everyday. I really like the value for the money. If you have the chance to get it, don't think twice.

Nachteile: I think they should provide a visual flow builder, this would make the design of the campaigns easier. The one they have now works pretty well, but as a visual person, I like visual builders.

von Autoklose an 11.5.2019

Thanks for your review Leonardo. I will talk to the product team and see what we can do about visual images inside the template. Your feedback has been noted.

Veronika M.
Territory Sales Rep
Medizinische Geräte, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.3.2019

"Autoklose helps me save 10-15 hours a week in prospecting."

Kommentare: My experience with the team has been incredible. Support is wonderful and the platform is only getting better every time I log in.

Vorteile: I love the ability to use video email inside my sequences. Also, the support team was amazing getting our account set-up in minutes. If you are looking to automate some of your sales outreach, Autoklose is the tool for you.

Nachteile: I am not sure if this is a con, but the team is always adding new features every two weeks to the platform. Sometimes it takes a bit of time to learn how to use all the new functionalities as they continue to build on the product.

Gary S.
Founder & CEO
  • Bewertet am 5.3.2019

"Cold Email Outreach on Autopilot"

Kommentare: Really good software for cold email outreach and provides a nice dashboard for checking your analytics. Have never had sending issues or hiccups , Autoklose just works and is reliable.

Vorteile: Allows me to create, run and scale cold email outreach campaigns with very little setup and time. Autoklose allows you to set followup emails based on how people interact with your email. They also provide lots of nice campaign templates to start with that saves tons of time in getting your campaigns setup. The reporting function is great, you can easily track opens, clicks, replies and can set followup emails based on these actions.

Nachteile: Autoklose is more expensive than most competitors with a similar feature set and can get expensive if you are running campaigns with several different email accounts.

von Autoklose an 11.5.2019

Thanks for your feedback Gary. We are discussing pricing with our team this week and will compare vs our competitors. However, we do add more features and never charge anything for them. Your feedback has been read and noted.

Jeff A.
President\, Executive Search\, Staffing Consultant
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.7.2019

"A lot of bang for the buck"

Kommentare: Quantifiable, organized, targeted outreach with customizable messaging is unmanageable without a tool like AutoKlose. Following up with business development emails manually is extremely frustrating. We use Autoklose to automate, with personal-sounding message follow-ups, our client development process. Scheduling is a breeze, saving us valuable time.

Vorteile: Great layout, intuitive, easy to import, template suggestions, access to sales training. Ability to create and customize multiple campaigns and email follow-ups is great. Dashboard includes only the necessary metrics.

Nachteile: A little bit of a learning curve but not too bad. Once you figure out the steps and process one time, the rest is a breeze.

• Bewertet am 23.7.2019
  • Bewertet am 22.11.2019

"Good B2B outreach email tool"

Kommentare: Easy to figure out. Dependable. Got it through an Appsumo deal which made it valuable.

Vorteile: Fairly easy to use. Would like more visibility into insights and status of outreach efforts to prospects

Nachteile: Not clear what status is about outreach efforts to prospects. Must check one by one and check granularly in order to get a fair idea.

• Bewertet am 22.11.2019
Julia D.
Copywriter
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 26.3.2019

"Very useful app! Nice people!"

Kommentare: I recommend this product!

Vorteile: Especially as the recipient of the AppSumo deal, the value has been INCREDIBLE. I do like how they've kept the UI design fairly minimal, yet it has the functionality needed to run an effective cold email campaign. Everything runs quite smoothly, and I have no desire to change my cold email platform. I'm happy with the way they're rolling out new features over time. The support staff is very friendly and helpful :)

Nachteile: I find the user flows to perform different actions somewhat clunky. While I don't mind a little bit of a learning curve, I think with some further user testing, they could streamline the steps that a typical user takes to set up each campaign. Also, I've asked them about the staggered sending of emails (e.g., you set a 5-email sequence to send your list, at a rate of 1 email/week, on business days) when you're only sending, for instance, 8 emails a day, and you have 100s of people on your list, which they were very helpful about! However, it feels a less than desirable to not have control about HOW those emails are sent out (i.e., choose (a) send the whole sequence to a batch of people in rapid succession or (b) send to a greater variety of people sooner, with less adherence to the sending schedule). They were very nice about explaining this! I'd just like to see a parameter to set so you can customize that sending schedule choice.

von Autoklose an 11.5.2019

Thanks for your feedback Julia. Our team has rad your review and we will work on making the user experience less clunky. Thanks for your feedback.

• Bewertet am 26.3.2019
Casey S.
Vorstandsbüro, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.3.2019

"Inexpensive, very useful tool for cold email"

Kommentare: I had a client who needed to cold email a list they owned. Instead of using Gmail or Sendgrid or something, we wanted an automated follow-up sequence that could be set-and-forgotten. While I use Autoklose every day, I'm only logging in once a month or so to make sure nothing is broken, or my list hasn't run dry.

Vorteile: The simplicity of setup. I was able to easily setup a CNAME for tracking and build out my campaigns. I could use the merge fields well, schedule the start of emails, and run multiple campaigns at once (although they can only come from one user per license).

Nachteile: It feels a little clunky, but it works just fine. More of a UI issue. Also, when I imported a bunch of data, I couldn't use all the fields.

von Autoklose an 11.5.2019

Thanks for your feedback Casey. We do have custom fields now so this issue should be fixed. Your feedback has been noted.

• Bewertet am 21.3.2019
Scott J.
Marketing Analyst

"Excellent Tool"

Kommentare: We are using Autoklose to automate follow up sequences to prospects. It could be used more widely if we decide to (e.g) post sales. It is reasonably easy to populate sequences, and then easy enough to manage when underway. It is quite simple overall and we will look to increase automation of activities between our CRM and Autoklose as usage grows.

Vorteile: It works reasonably intuitively
Some templates available to get ideas and structure
Reporting is good
Flexibility in dealing with recipient management is excellent
Ability to customise content is helpful
Zapier integration

Nachteile: A little confusing when trying to reuse self-created templates
Some of the sales focus a touch over the top

von Autoklose an 11.5.2019

Thanks for your feedback Scott. I will speak to the team to see how we can make it easier to reuse templates inside the platform. Your feedback has been noted.

Gianni D.
Sales
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.3.2019

"Let Autoklose close your sales"

Kommentare: With Autoklose, I automate my sales emails follow-up sequence. In my job is essential to run faster for don't miss none opportunity. Autoklose is here for this reason: help you to made more sales.
In my case, I use autoklose to book more appointment, my method is simple: a fast cold call to discover the right name and the right email of my prospect, then put them in Autoklose and wait for appointment.
I set 3 of 4 follow-up sequence and Autoklose make the rest!

Vorteile: Easy to use and customer service is the top, faster and very resolutive!

Nachteile: I'd like to have some more features, such as triggers to further automate follow-up and to be able to tags leads.

von Autoklose an 11.5.2019

Thanks for your feedback Gianni. We have triggers on our product road map so hope to have this for you soon. Keep in mind that your feedback has been noted.

Giorgio F.
Fleet Manager
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.3.2019

"Autoklose saves me 10 hours a week"

Kommentare: Overall: Overall, not sure how I used to ran my businesses without it. It fits perfectly into my Marketing/Sales technology stack. It's affordable and AK support is super responsive.

Vorteile: Pros: With Autoklose I can personalize emails, schedule follow-ups and I have a large database of USA-based B2B prospects.

Nachteile: Cons: I would love to have a native calendar integration inside Autoklose so that once the meeting is booked prospects get removed from the sequence.

von Autoklose an 11.5.2019

Thanks for your feedback. Good news is that we have our calendly integration launching on Monday. You will see the announcement on our newsletter.

• Bewertet am 23.3.2019
Harlow "chip" R.
Freelance Writer
Unternehmensberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.1.2019

"The better CRM for Solo-preneurs"

Kommentare: Autoklose gets you away from the "Create a bloated list, then push them till they unsubscribe" mentality and moves you to automating high-quality personal connections.

Vorteile: This software combines the power of a traditional CRM with the feel of a personally sent email. It really opens the door to creating a better way to nurture your relationships. It is the closest thing to a virtual word-of-mouth business solution I have found. If you are looking to move away from email list size maximization and instead go deep with your quality contacts, this is a great tool to help you automate that process

Nachteile: Still under fast development so request enhancements as you go and wait to see them. This is not really a dislike though if you want to be on the cutting edge of intelligent relationship building technologies.

von Autoklose an 11.5.2019

Thanks for your review Harlow. All your feedback has been noted and we are very happy to have you as a client.

• Bewertet am 17.1.2019
SEO, Linkbuilding
  • Bewertet am 31.3.2019

"Great Outreach solution."

Kommentare: Running outreach campaigns for multiple clients at the same time is possible. And you can include the whole team.

Vorteile: The software has pretty straight forward UI that's easy to use. Managing multiple campaigns from single dashboard is a piece of cake. You can also schedule whole sequence at once including multiple follow ups IN A SAME THREAD. The follow ups were sent separately on the very beginning. But developers listened to their users and implemented sequence as well. And their lead database has grown over 8x in a year.

Nachteile: Perhaps the access to their lead database could be a bit cheaper.

von Autoklose an 11.5.2019

Thanks for your review. We do sometimes come out with discounted offers on the database. Feel free to reach out to me and let's see what we can do.

• Bewertet am 31.3.2019
Jessica T.
Head of Marketing
Personalwesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.3.2019

"Excellent E-mail Automation tool"

Vorteile: We've been using AutoKlose for about 6 months and our team loves this platform. It's intuitive, easy to use. reaches thousands of contacts and has already resulted in some fantastic leads for our sales team. The client service team is amazing - they respond surprisingly quickly and always ready with tips and solutions. Definitely recommend to other businesses.

Nachteile: No cons so far! Loving all the new features that are added to the solution each month.

von Autoklose an 11.5.2019

Thanks for the feedback Jess.

• Bewertet am 7.3.2019
Hamza L.
Experience Design Consultant/ RTL Localization Expert
  • Bewertet am 8.3.2019

"Cold Email outreach Simplified!"

Vorteile: It gives you a load of features and templates to help you speed up the work while putting everything on autopilot in less than 2 min your campaign will be good to go.

Nachteile: Pricing is still a burden if we compare it to the competition. I think if they can rework that part and somehow think more for solo-preneurs it will be a must!

von Autoklose an 11.5.2019

Thanks for your feedback. Were you talking about pricing for Autoklose or the database? Your feedback has been noted.

Craig H.
Unternehmensberatung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.3.2019

"Autoklose "

Kommentare: I wanted to set up an email cadence once and then close the responses

Vorteile: I like the ability to use simply autogenerated content like first name, company, location etc. and the templates that are built-in

Nachteile: The number of emails per day could be increased in some way

von Autoklose an 11.5.2019

Thanks for your feedback Craig. The number of emails only depends on the email platform you are using. Also, we always want to make sure emails are delivered. Your feedback has been noted.

• Bewertet am 6.3.2019
Aleksandra F.
Graphic and Web Designer
  • Bewertet am 27.2.2018

"Autoklose has made our jobs much easier and simpler. We'll continue using it."

Vorteile: If you ever sent an email bulk campaign it usually goes like this - you're sending it through some email server that sends a ton of emails, most of these emails end up in spam, and your customer KNOWS you used a bulk email sender. The thing with Autoklose is that it sends a ton of emails directly from your email without third-party email servers. The result is that these emails rarely end up in spam (if ever), they are personalized, and your customer thinks you devoted a good portion of time writing an email just for them (but you didn't). Autoklose is a huge time saver.

Nachteile: Their dashboard is confusing. Some options are hidden in the places where you'd never expect them. I'm hoping they'll fix it someday.

• Bewertet am 27.2.2018
Jeff B.
Maintenance Technician II
Konsumgüter
  • Bewertet am 13.6.2018

"New and Growing"

Kommentare: Email marketing!

Vorteile: Overall it does what it promises. The ability track emails and auto follow up is a great feature. It seems pretty intuitive, as it only sends follow ups to those who opened the email. It also scores them to give you an idea of how hot or cold a contact is. I'm sure they will only get better in the months to come.

Nachteile: It's still a new start up and some simple features it should have, it doesn't. For example you can't add a contact as all contacts have to be imported by CSV. Not a deal breaker but you shouldn't have to add every contact by that method. Another issue is lack of sufficient integrations...especially with CRM's

von Autoklose an 11.5.2019

Thanks for your feedback Jeff. We have added tons of new CRM integrations and your feedback has been noted.

• Bewertet am 13.6.2018
Rob K.
Director of Sales
Unterhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.5.2019

"Prospecting Tool "

Vorteile: Ease of use. After a quick run through, I was able to navigate pretty easily, and was able to reach out quickly for help if there was any confusion.

Nachteile: No real pain points if you put in the initial time to learn the self service software.

von Autoklose an 11.5.2019

Thanks for your review We are working on the on-boarding to make it much easier. Hopefully, our clients will not need to learn it them-self.

• Bewertet am 7.5.2019
Sean G.
  • Bewertet am 12.3.2019

"Simple tool, only issue is GSuite."

Kommentare: Solid tool that has all the features I need for outbound cold prospecting. If you can work with GSuite to ensure you're able to mail your desired number of emails/day, you'll be very happy with AK.

Vorteile: Easy to create new Sequences and deploy them to a database. Very intuitive.

Nachteile: The grind is how emails get sent. As we use AutoKlose for prospecting, we're sending a LOT of emails. AutoKlose falls short on support for GSuite (as far as I've seen). We're having a hard time getting the emails delivered, which is 100% on GSuite, although AK doesn't offer much support in troubleshooting.

von Autoklose an 11.5.2019

Thanks Sean for your feedback. We are working with Google to work on the deliver ability issues. Hopefully, we can have this fixed this quarter. Appreciate the review.

• Bewertet am 12.3.2019
Carlos M.
Desarrollador web
Design, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.3.2019

"Great email automatition tool"

Kommentare: Its a software I havent been using so much because I use WordPress plugins instead, but when I have the change I always take the templates to know how to write to my clients

Vorteile: The best of Autoklose is that its easy to understand, simple, easy to use.
It offers exactly what is promissed with the perfect layout.
Even if you are not using it, the templates are great to get an overview of what you need to write, and they are a lot!

Nachteile: The real problem is that it would be great if they could just add more functions to the software, right now it seems there are only specialiced in email and email forwarding but it would be great to have more, and maybe in the future include social media or other marketing tools.
The pricing also is very high for offering just a few email options.

von Autoklose an 11.5.2019

Thanks for your feedback. We have been trying to add many more features over the last few weeks. Your feedback is appreciated.