Über LinkedIn Jobs

Erreiche Kandidaten, wo sie sind. LinkedIn ist die Nr. 1, mit der Profis ihre Karriere meistern. Mehr als 500 Millionen Mitglieder sehen deine Jobangebote.

Erfahre mehr über LinkedIn Jobs

Linked In Jobs, since I have been using it in all sorts of capacities, delivers the results it promotes, it's content is useful and return on investment is worthwhile.

I get spam messages sometimes which is annoying. There are not many people who use LinkedIn for their professional networking.

Bewertungen zu LinkedIn Jobs

LinkedIn Jobs hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 5.895 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du LinkedIn Jobs bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (5.895)

Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Intentionally bad product design to drive your costs up

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Mohammad
Mohammad
IT Systemkaufmann in Deutschland
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Sehr hilfreiche Software für die Jobsuche und für der Arbeitgeber

Kommentare: Ist ein Software der einfach zu nutzen

Mir hat alles gefallen bei LinkedIn. Man kann sehr einfach nach ein Job suchen und der Arbeitgeber kann auch einfach ein Arbeitsstelle anbieten.

Ich habe keine Nachteile herausgefunden aber wäre besser wenn LinkedIn noch ein Video zum Lebenslauf unterstützen kann, damit man es hochladen kann.

Tiffany
Tiffany
Technical Recruiter in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

By far the best professional candidate database out there

Kommentare: I would not be able to do my job successfully without LinkedIn Jobs. A vast majority of my placements have come from LinkedIn, and there is nothing better than going through incoming applications and finding several solid candidates with relevant skills sets who are actively showing interest in your job posting. LinkedIn Jobs delivers.

No other platform comes close to LinkedIn in terms of candidate quality and professional networking. Where postings to most job boards might yield 3 strong candidate applications, LinkedIn could produce 9 excellent incoming candidate applies. Jobs are so easy to post, and you can also research industry insights to see how your opportunity compares with similar openings in the market.

Its expensive (worth every penny if you use it religiously, but expensive none the less).

Marty
Marty
Marketing Specialist in USA
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The Best Place to Find a Job, Network and Career Development

Kommentare: Wonderful! My only recommendation is to add a feature that updates job applicants whenever a position is filled or taken off the job posting. I even started LinkedIn Learning which is AMAZING for career development.

I like how self-explanatory the software is. I've been using it for 5+ years and have even gotten a couple of jobs out of it! I like how LinkedIn is always added new features and making their product better everyday.

Something that I don't like (unrelated to software) is the postings of "cattle run" jobs. I've found a couple of positions on LinkedIn and gone to interviews that are obviously fraudulent businesses that are taking advantage of innocent people looking for work. I know this isn't a software issue exactly but more filtering of companies/positions that look fraudulent would be helpful.

Helena
Consultor in Brasilien
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Looking for Work

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Since I started accessing, I haven't gotten any results when searching for a vacancy.

Profile visibility to employers and available vacancies.

The downside is that to have more access to vacancies you need to be on premium, however, those without work cannot pay.

Ayana
Assistant Director in USA
Hochschulbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Cautionary Tale Using LinkedIn Job Slots Here, Be WARNED

1,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The concept of Job Slots and ability to pay with purchase order

Our office was in a one time only difficult situation. I am the only person on our team that manages recruitment advertising. This fall for the first time ever we signed a contract and paid several thousand dollars to use Job Slots for 6 months. The day after we paid Linkedin in full I was in a vehicle accident which required hospitalization, months of time off and rehabilitation so we never used Job Slots AT ALL. By the time I returned to work the recruitment advertising season was over. I explained all of the details to Linkedin and they REFUSED to credit us the time to use in our recruitment the following year citing terms and conditions. Just ZERO empathy for a unique situation that could not be controlled. They were happy to keep the money in exchange for zero services rendered, even though we would have very likely used Job Slots for many years to come.

Fatma
Data Entry in Ägypten
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The Best application For Getting online And onsite jobs

Kommentare: its very amazing Experience because i have 25K Followers in it and i found My Job From It so iam proud to be one of LinkedIn Members and i recommended it for Everyone

LinkedIn is very Helpful app for all people from anywhere you can find many jobs remotely or onsite jobs with any location you need you can upload your cv an then apply for any jobs suitable to you

everything i like in LinkedIn because it's very easy application which help anyone to find Jobs

Mohammedalmustafa
Mohammedalmustafa
Solar System Engineer in Sudan
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A simplified review of LinkedIn

Kommentare: It's a great experience for me on LinkedIn, I made an online application and making contacts with LinkedIn society, I also had a number of courses, It was very useful to me that I have gained knowledge, skills and experiences too.

LinkedIn has combined many features that were unique to many applications separately previously, making it a comprehensive application for sharing experiences and cultures and a platform full of jobs, courses and skills development with many other features that everyone should discover.

The quality of profile matching with functions should be thoroughly improved, as well as multiple app themes and a service search feature placed near the current location.

Sales Support Coordinator in USA
Zeitung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

LinkedIn Review

Kommentare: Two of the three jobs I have obtained post graduation, I obtained through LinkedIn. It's an easy software to use and I have had great success with it myself. Employers have been fast to respond through it, which is a huge positive when applying for jobs.

I love the ability to see everything you'd need to know about a job from just the brief listing. There is almost always a job title, logo for the company, salary range, and description of the job itself. Also, the best feature they have is the Easy Apply button. LinkedIn will send an application for you based on all the information you have already answered. It is so efficient.

Only issue I have with LinkedIn is the amount of messages I receive from accounts offering positions that do not seem legitimate. This is less of an issue with the software itself and more of an issue with some of the users, but it can be quite annoying.

Gokul
Gokul
Senior Consultant in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Linked In Profile Jobs

Kommentare: Overall experience is Good and I am using this from year of 2012. I have travelled to several companies and able to listed down all in single instances with out any hesitations. So this will be useful for all jobs recruiters to see where I am and what I was suits to the job I was applying in nature. Overall I was happy with Jobs provided in Linked in.

1. This tool/online portal exactly select the jobs according to the user needs. 2. Took the exact location where we lives and portable to needed jobs 3. Easy to port the resume in linked in to job which was shown 4. Known about the company very well since it was visible by all users 5. Shows who viewed our profile also

1. Premium Linked in Jobs are costly and need to pay every month 2. Tought to create the initial resume with cover letter as it costed more. 3. Some companies are just posting the job in Linked in and not exactly truthful for applying them to get the jobs. 4. Whole history shows to all the users irrespective of what company it exists.

Shaun
Manager in Kanada
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

LinkedIn Jobs

Kommentare: Very useful and helpful. Thumbs up

This is great to recruit new employees and narrow down our search. Great to get some background on the person. We have had a few successful candidates so far.

Took awhile to get set up and ready with all the information needed but worth it !

Daniel
Daniel
Administrativo in Argentinien
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A great Page

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: A great experience posting my resume, a lot of posters looking and offering jobs

The page is easy to use, very deductive functions. Easy to understand its parts, very complete.

In some places the cost is expensive, not impossible but a little expensive

Naomi
Software Engineer in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

LinkedIn Jobs not only helped me but helped our team recruit some of the best team member around!

Kommentare: The hardest part about recruiting is the sheer amount of candidates you have to sift through, not knowing if they'd be a good fit right off the bat. With LinkedIn Jobs, you are able to build that personally connection in what their career goal and passions are, which is very important to our department.

I love how robust this software is while searching for job openings. Because a lot of things are integrated with your LinkedIn Profile, it makes applying for a job you want that much easier. Not only did it help me land the job I am currently at, it helped with the recruiting process while hiring more members of our team. Because our team doesn't have our own recruiter, the usability and UI of the software made posting a job very painless and took up only a small percentage of our time. I'd highly recommend this to others looking to recruit great candidates!

There's not much I disliked about the software. The learning curve to this software isn't too steep for users that are not tech savvy, but it could use more training tools to learn about all the features that are available to them. That required a little bit of digging.

Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Job Postings and Applications with Ease

Kommentare: I really love it when applying for jobs, and consider it a very useful tool for recruiters.

I have mostly used LI Jobs as a user, not as HR staff (even though we used it in my old company). As a user, aka using it to find jobs, it is easy- I really like that every company page has a separate "jobs" tag so if you like a company, you can easily see all open positions. When looking for a job, I use it daily. As HR staff, it is also easy to use. The pricing is a bit disputable, as with all LI paid products (like the sales navigator)- but ok. Companies have got to make money somehow, and I consider job ads on Linkedin to be very effective.

As posting jobs- the pricing. Otherwise, as job searching person, I would prefer it if it were only submitting a one click resume, and recruiters wouldn't sometimes reroute to their portal. I hate applying twice. But this is not really Linkedin's fault.

danish
web developer in Pakistan
Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

LinkedIn is the best platform in social way and soon to best in freelancing

Kommentare: The perfect software which I am using, and hope it'll be the best for job seekers and job givers, many HR teams find in any way the best places. Soon the freelance market is also in LinkedIn

the amazing software in the current era, the best in social media and soon to be the best in freelancing. For job, LinkedIn is the best and easiest place to get the job in any domain

I think there is only one issue of the premium thing, mostly jb seekers didn't know how to look at their profile or who ll check it, most job seekers don't have much to get premium package otherwise everything is of class in LinkedIn software

Zeitung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Overall, a very efficient tool for the job seeker

Kommentare: Overall, I was pretty satisfied with the opportunities found on LinkedIn Jobs. Depending on your location, you can find a great deal of jobs that just aren't found elsewhere along all the ones that are.

Two things that really made this one of my "go to" tools when exploring other opportunities were that a good number of their postings were not found elsewhere (other online sites) and the number of different layers and options to dig deeper into a company, industry or location. Another great tool they offer is being able to go to the company page and see all your connections that work or have worked there. This is great for having someone either open a door for you or put in the proverbial "good word"

as with most online job search sites, positions that are filled often remain up long after they're filled. another thing that got annoying after a while was that certain companies would add a ridiculous number of the same job every single day so that if you toggle the switch to see just new listings you see all those same listings every single day. LinkedIn needs to fix that issue.

Hema
Alumni coordinator in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Link your profile with LinkedIn,then comes growth in your carrier

Kommentare: The features that will helps everyone to find their needs according to their carrier progress.From High school everyone should start their profile for the future updates.it can be used in mobile application.More features that need to be explored more.The posting that are provided by the employer from an organization which is useful for anyone who is looking for a job or need a carrier growth.we can connect the person according to our interested field or to which organization we are looking for it.We can update our linked in profile from that opportunity will occur .Definitely this network helps a fresher to find the designated role in their carrier.

This Application Helps to get in contact with the organization or recruitement team and helps in getting a job .We have several options available where we can choose our own organization but one thing we need to do is that we need to get more connection .the postings helps us find what the organization is looking for and we can get in contact with the concerned Team for further steps. Definitely a graduate must have a LinkedIn profile .If we explore we find lot more in LinkedIn network.We have an option that we can use the primary account as well as the secondary account.Official and personnel profile can be linked together so that the network of peoples we have large in numbers.The features that will helps everyone to find their needs according to their carrier progress.From High school everyone should start their profile for the future updates.it can be used in mobile application.More features that need to be explored more.

The software is very useful and not faced any disadvantage.Very Great software needed for growing generation.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A Phenomenal Opportunity to Rapidly Increase Your Network

Kommentare: Overall, as previously discussed, LinkedIn is an extremely useful tool that is truly necessary for any individual who cares about his or her professional life. LinkedIn allowed me to acquire extensive internship experience over the past few years, as it has helped me connect with very high-ranked individuals in some of the largest firms of my hometown. Being able to learn about a company´s opportunities, culture, and members, all in one platform is a truly irreplaceable feature that no other software offers. For this reason, I personally do not see any other application or tool that matches what netflix offers- it isn´t a simple website which allows you to see job postings. Instead, it is a platform that helps you make the right connections to truly have an advantage when trying to move forward with a professional decision in your career. As a result, LinkedIn is a one-stop-shop for any help, and development that you wish to pursue or look for.

LinkedIn Jobs is a powerfully functional platform that allows you to construct a network of professional individuals in order to truly take your net of connections to the next level. The most impressive aspect of this software is certainly the precision with which one can find exactly what they are looking for. Whether an employer, or an individual trying to be employed, one can gather an incredible list of potential candidates with simple searches through filters such as what university they attended, what specific set of skills they possess, where they previously worked, or where they are currently working. In other words, you do not necessarily need a name to find who/what you are looking for. Instead, LinkedIn allows you to run this search in an inverse fashion: You do not have a name, and you aren´t looking for any individual or company in particular, but you know what skills, background, and experience you wish to connect with- LinkedIn will take care of the rest- and this is what differentiates the LinkedIn platform from Google, or other search engines where you can not look by "filter" and in order to get relevant results you need a name or other specific information: you can´t be presented with a multitude of results that are a good fit for you based on a specific set of categories or criteria.

LinkedIn is a fairly complete software. Overall, it is fantastic. However, one aspect of it that I think could be improved upon, is the quality and overall frequency of e-mails that are sent to a user´s inbox. Individuals are not always looking to expand their professional network. In some cases, even when I indicate that I am currently not looking for jobs, I still seem to get emails suggesting jobs or opportunities for me, based on my profile. In many cases, I get reports of posts made by individuals in my network, and this is normally not something I am interested in. In other words, I think the exposure to material from LinkedIn should be autonomous and up to the individual user. While this does not bother me much, it is something that I have heard other co workers complain about- the notifications often times feel too "forced". Whether it´s an email or an in-app notification, a lot of times they are not directly helpful to the user, and therefore they would prefer not to see them.

Professor Sarah
Medical Office Administration Program Director/Faculty/Instructor in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

LinkedIn for Professionals and serious job hunters....

Kommentare: While in college for my Bachelor's Degree and my Masters the Professors made all their students set up and account with LinkedIn while in class and invite them in. They showed us how to utilize all the valuable resources there. Then when I started teaching at the College level and each semester I have all my students set up a LinkedIn account and invite me to follow them. There is so much about "Networking" options on LinkedIn that everyone should be using it.

Can make it mine. Can set up my home page on how I want it, invite or ignore who I want or don't want to connect with, can search and find people in a company or field that I or my students are interested in, and can do it all over the country. Easy to read platform. Coloring, visuals, size of the font, and anything that is visually pleasing is on their website. Most people on LinkedIn are serious professionals in their field and are very helpful to newcomers.

Repetitive conversations that just go on and on. I wish it was where you could set up your own account for just the jobs in a particular career of interest and only people from those specifc people and that specific information is all you see.

Anamta
Student in Pakistan
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, Selbstständig

Catch Your Dreams with LinkedIn Jobs

Kommentare: I love LinkedIn since I started using it, It is superb.

Job hunting is a task, especially in the modern world. There are so many organizations in the world but how to apply to them, what are the skills needed for the job, what are the steps involved in the whole process these all sounds horrific and especially for those who have not many sources or contacts in the professional world so the solution to all these problems come with one name which is LinkedIn.LinkedIn provides a platform where you can give a comprehensive introduction of yourself as you need to alleviate the details in your resume and keep it concise but your recruiter can get to know all about your projects, your accomplishment, etc through your LinkedIn profile. Besides this, you can make your account secure from someone if you want also LinkedIn keeps a track of who sees your profile, how many searches appear on your profile, etc. these features let you know the status of your profile. One of the key features is it is a platform where you can follow your desired organizations, get to know about the job postings. Furthermore, it facilitates you with the feature of connection to build your network, and also you can chat with your mentors on LinkedIn without any contact number and seek help from them. Still, there are so so many features about whom if I would talk It will cause the word limit to cross. In a nutshell to think out of the box and to catch your dreams, You must begin with LinkedIn without any further delay, it's highly recommended.

You can not completely rely on LinkedIn for the jobs because some recruiters do not post their vacancies on LinkedIn so in that case, you need to have a little bit other contacts as well but this happens as 5% from 100% as most of the jobs are posted on LinkedIn and the other features LinkedIn provides so no one can compete it, More Power to LinkedIn.

Sherry
Sherry
Business Intelligence Analyst in USA
Personalwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

LinkedIn is the go-to software for job seekers!

Kommentare: LinkedIn is by far the best software for job seekers. the jobs, the connections, the company details, and the ability to share profiles with recommendations attached to various jobs within your career history is awesome!

For job seekers, it is a free app, and there is a mobile version available too. LinkedIn is easy to create your online profile from your resume. Connection requests are easy to send, and LinkedIn even makes suggestions of people you may know. The "degrees" of a connection is a nice feature. the ability to send an InMail message to the person that posted the job and the referral request are also great features to assist my job search. LinkedIn also has it's own messenger service to allow direct messages through the app, even without traditional text message services. I would like to see real job recommendations based on the content of my LinkedIn profile.

Searches still display jobs I have already applied for. And the left pane (list of jobs in search) does not list that you have applied for it until you select the job to read the description, then it shows up. Should be able to exclude previously applied jobs from search. Should be able to flag jobs as "applied at company site" or "applied through another job board" (or recruiter) to avoid duplications. In some cases a company will disqualify an applicant that applies for the same role twice... and without any job ID code/req #, it is sometimes difficult to tell.

Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

LinkedIn jobs - Absolute single point of reference for job search

Kommentare: My experience overall is splendid. I was able to improve my skill set in job search.
I could network into people of my specific career interest.
I hope LinkedIn will be as amazing as it is.

While there are many features of LinkedIn jobs that are pretty useful , I recalled loved the following features 1.matching skills scale 2. Number of people who got hired from my present company for a future job. 3. How many have applied to the same job till now. 4. How do I match with rest of the applicants for a specific job 5. Sharing my profile to job poster 6. In rest of job boards , job poster is not usually displayed. But through LinkedIn jobs I can actually see and contact job poster. 7. My favorite is the referral option it’s asking before applying to a job . And love the way it frames a sample body of the message to make my job application process smooth and easy . 8. Similar jobs suggestion. 9. Alerts when job poster views my application. 10. Job applicants insights on skills, education and experience , so that I can prepare better towards building my profile .

There’s only one con regarding linked in jobs, I.e after I apply for a particular job , When search LinkedIn jobs after couple of days it still shows the jobs that I have already applied. I would be really grateful if the system is built with feature such that it doesn’t suggest already applied jobs .

Jan Michael
General Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

LinkedIn Jobs - The New Way of Accelerating Your Career Growth

Kommentare: My overall experience with LinkedIn Jobs has been positive in opening up doors to see more career opportunities related to my field. The downside is the response rate from recruiters or hiring managers has been slow, and LinkedIn could do a better job to work with employers to drive accountability to respond back to applicants.

As a user that has used LinkedIn for many years, I have found many pros to LinkedIn Jobs. Specifically, here are the differentiated values I've found: 1. The network of quality organizations and recruiters using this platform is much higher through LinkedIn Jobs than other career search platforms, especially for management paths. 2. Tying LinkedIn jobs to my network and seeing who can help me open up doors to companies I'm interested in applying for has been a big differentiator in getting me interviews and informationals more quickly than other platforms. 3. The algorithm the site uses to recommend other jobs similar to the ones I've viewed has honestly allowed me to look into other companies I otherwise would not have taken time to explore.

LinkedIn Jobs, like other career search platforms has some cons: 1. It would be nice to see how where you are in the application/search process once you apply for a job. Currently, once you apply through LinkedIn Jobs, you just wait in limbo with no visibility to any progress that's made. 2. The InMail features are not really that effective. I have not found the responsiveness to my reach outs to be as effective as advertised. 3. There are too many attempts to try and upsell users about trying Premium for a month to get all of the unlocked features. It's posted consistently in the search page of LinkedIn Jobs.

Avni
Avni
Sr. Talent Partner in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Linkedin Jobs brings in Quality Candidates!

Kommentare: Overall, positive experience using LinkedIn Jobs, I highly recommend any recruiting department to use this feature. If you want quality candidates for any of your positions, this Linkedin tool will definitely help you fill your open positions faster.

As a Sr. Talent Partner, I use LinkedIn Jobs to post our open positions. It's easy to post jobs and you can use a previous job template or a new template to create your job posting. In your ATS, you can generate a customized job link using Linkedin as the job source which you can then input into the template. After you upload a job posting, it immediately goes live and based on the job description, Linkedin's algorithm recommends some profile matches. Many of the profiles matches that are recommended are spot on and I can then reach out to those folks via Inmail. Overall, we have noticed that Linkedin job posts brings us very qualified candidates for both our technical and non-technical positions.

When you are creating a job post, you must enter 1 specific location of where the position is located. I wish there was a field that allowed you to include more than 1 location. This way I don't have to make the same job posting twice with the different locations. Therefore, my biggest con would be the lack of location customization for the job post.

Tarek
Tarek
CEO in Kanada
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Linkedin Jobs : Your ultimate job search engine

Kommentare: LinkedIn Jobs allows you to:
1- Find & Apply for your dream job in a matter of minutes
2- Maintain an up to date LinkedIn profile with content relevant to your expertise, skills and industry
3- Attract talent hunters and ensure exposure on the job market
4- Stay informed with the recruitment trends, Hiring companies, Salary and benefits, job requirements.

LinkedIn Jobs is a very efficient job posting search engine for all LinkedIn members, Regular and Premium ones. The search filters include searching by Company, Location, Industry, the time the job was posted, and especially the Easy Apply feature which uses the linkedin profile details of the applicant to be communicated directly with the application to the job poster, making it much quicker in terms of time for a job seeker to apply for a job online.

The least I noticed while using LinkedIn Jobs is actually the requirement by most job posters to apply using the job portal, which requires you in most of the cases to reenter the details of your resume instead of getting your resume details from your linkedin profile. It would have been much better if LinkedIn jobs recommends to its job posters to choose the Easy apply option, making it easier for applicants to apply, and to optimize the content of their linkedin profiles.

Luft- & Raumfahrt, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Job seeker? don't you worry LinkedIn jobs is here to help you

Kommentare: My personal experience is amazing on this platform, so it might be a reason that I did not switch to any other platform for the last four years. I always recommend the LinkedIn jobs platform to my juniors. I can say that I am a much-satisfied user of this platform. Bravo.

I have been using LinkedIn since 2017 and met a lot of individuals who were unemployed and got their jobs through the LinkedIn jobs platform. Their success stories are very inspiring and provide comprehensive guidelines to all job seekers to just come into your professional life through this awesome platform. LinkedIn jobs actually take you out of the mud, guide you, teach you and take you to the doorstep of your recruiters. Now it's up to you, how you handle your interview. Just STOP. It will also guide you on how to prepare yourself for an interview. LinkedIn jobs platform can't guarantee a job but it will surely guarantee to provide you a ground where you can play with your skills.

If you are getting a job through the LinkedIn jobs platform and you have to pay for its premium version, it should not be a big issue for you, but for those who are still searching for a job, the premium version is a little bit costly. Everything is fine, otherwise.