Über Meevo

Steigere den Umsatz, übertriff deine Ziele und erreiche Erfolge mit der leistungsstarken cloudbasierten Wachstumsplattform von Meevo 2.

Erfahre mehr über Meevo

We love the integrated confirmations and client contact system Meevo 2 provides, the online booking and appointment scheduling is so easy.

The amount of time and stress the on boarding cost me was exhausting. Also, trying to sort out editing the actual system and not the ‘ghost’ training platform.

Bewertungen zu Meevo

Meevo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 255 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Meevo bereits verwendet?

Meevo 2 best Salon & Spa software

Kommentare: Support has been amazing. Love that my staff has full access to everything i want them to have without the worry of them seeing things they shouldnt.

Flexibility or customize my own dashboard, very intuitive, many amazing reports and fully mobile.

Waiting on a few enhancements that are coming out in a couple of weeks.

Kelly
General Manager in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Multi-Location User

Meevo offers a lot of great benefits for multi-locations. It is easy to navigate between locations. Central Office is great to see individual numbers or combined data.

I wish some of the reports were customizable to get specific data we need. Would also be nice to see staff rewards/incentive platform. Something we can setup to acknowledge when then hit goals. Would also be nice if it interacted more with Aveda for automatic price increases.

vor 3 Monaten

We're glad to hear Meevo makes managing multiple locations easier for you, Kelly!

Jessica
Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

MEEVO OKAY

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Great overall and easy to use on a daily

Meevo is a step up. It give us so many more options and easy to use and train on it.

The colors are dark compared to the orginal that were light.

vor 4 Wochen

Thank you for the review, Jessica! We’re glad to hear you find Meevo easy to use!

Brianna
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Neutral

Kommentare: Overall, because of the price, I am pleased but slightly underwhelmed. I have used another software for nine years, so this is not my first booking software. I expected the reports to be better than what I'm used to, not worse. I'm disappointed that there is no app.

Price, scheduler, being able to cut, paste & copy. Individualized training.

Meevo2 needs an app! Mobile is not enough. Convo bar is useless, if you don't type the prompt in exactly as it's supposed to be then nothing will come up. What's the point of having it if you need a list of what you're supposed to type in to get where you want to go? Reports are terrible, not intuitive at all and not helpful even when you do find a report that kind of fits your need. Can't search for reports. No retention report (the most important report there is). Transaction history is confusing. Clients can have positive and negative balances at the same time. I hate that clients can see from your receipt if you change the price of a service. They see what it should have been or would have been. if you have to void a transaction that had a service then it doesn't actually uncheck out the appointment book part. So you have to rebook the appointment to check it out the correct way which makes the payroll skewed. I don't like that you can't check out an appointment from yesterday, that's a problem because you have to rebook the appointment on the current day and the old appointment looks like a no-show. You should at least be able to move the old appointment to the current-day. I would like an appointment view that has each stylists week on one screen instead of having each stylist by day and the whole week displayed. I want to be able to click on the day and see all the stylists just for that day just like I can click on a person's name and see their entire week.

Abigail
Spa Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Meevo changed my Business!

Kommentare: I love using Meevo. I recommend it to anyone who is looking for a better booking software!

Meevo makes it super easy to book, checkout, and manage clients! Customer support is through the roof amazing! The amount of reports Meevo has, means I can see exactly how my business is doing. All their tools and features means I can effectively run my business without having to guess!

Meevo has a not so great online booking program. I get 3-5 calls a week with clients complaining about how not user friendly it is. I do wish there was a way to customize the online booking or at least make it look more aesthetically pleasing as well. Granted Meevo has been making beneficially changes to the online booking process and it is easier to use then before.

vor 3 Monaten

We're glad you find Meevo's reporting helpful in managing and growing your business, Abigail!

Paula
Spa and Fitness Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

So nice I had to use twice!

Kommentare: I LOVE MEEVO! Everything about it from scheduling, to booking, to payroll, to reports are just amazing.

Honestly there is nothing that I don't love about Meevo! I used it at a previous facility I managed and it was a no brainer to bring in when we were looking for a new platform to use at my latest job.

That somehow clients often get confused when doing online booking and book multiple services for themselves when trying to book for a group. Then because we require a deposit for online booking it can be a challenge getting that deposit to apply to the correct appointment once the servicing guest has been corrected.

vor 3 Monaten

We're so happy to hear you love Meevo and it helps make scheduling, booking, and payroll easier for you!

Michelle
Corporate Coordinator in USA

Meevo 2 - A Work in Progress

- The software is fully internet based and didn't require specific equipment. - It promised better features from a franchise point of view

- We were one of the first companies on board and the regular updates and releases caused a lot of confusion and a lot of problems for us. The updates didn't come with details on what was changed or how. And if we had all our settings in place and those settings were involved in an update, everything was changed around (ie things that were "on" prior to the update, were turned "off" during the update). However we were never notified and had to find out what had changed when we ran into problems. This caused confusion not only for us, but for our franchisees and guests. - The reporting is flawed. We have spent hours upon hours on the phone with support, development, management, etc trying to help correct the reporting issues. To date we still don't have a sales or accounting report that we can rely on to provide accurate data. Everything requires a supporting report and/or manual calculations. - The support team is difficult to utilize as you aren't assigned a specific support contact therefore you're constantly explaining the same thing(s) over and over again when you call in to obtain a status, start a new support ticket, etc.

renee
Operations Manager, HR, Finance in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Meevo, the only Way to Go!

Kommentare: My overall experience with MEEVO is outstanding! We have been approached by other vendors who cannot deliver the quality of tech support, integration and reporting. MEEVO takes business to a higher level of success backed by quality training, Inspo, and metrics.

Meevo checks all the boxes for client management, staff management, inventory, marketing, online booking, egift cards as well as amazing reporting capabilities to track everything from payroll to metrics. It's a no-brainer for any savvy business owner in the Salon/Spa, Massage business.

The interfaces with external vendors don't always work seamlessly. For example, we use Salon Clouds for our SOAP notes and duplicate client management requires a bit of extra work on our end.

letzten Monat

We’re thrilled that your experience with Meevo has been outstanding, Renee!

Tarina
Director of Education in USA
Hochschulbildung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Feedback From Team

Kommentare: Overall it's been decent. I am hoping with updates that this will get batter.

I LOVE the reporting features. This is awesome!!

The layout could be better to make the other features seamless. We have to do a lot of clicking and this could be more functional. There isn't a way to categorize on the screen.

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks for the review, Tarina! We're happy to hear you love the reporting features within Meevo!

Joann
Cosmetology in USA
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

No body can do it better.

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I liked it.it was very helpful in many ways.

It’s easy to schedule clients.and move them around. As well as ring them up

Trying to use it as a time clock.we had to some times double clock in

letzten Monat

Thanks for the kind words, Joann! We're happy Meevo makes it easier for you to schedule and adjust client appointments!

Brenda

AMAZING!!!

Kommentare: I love that I can collect customer credit card numbers ahead of time and not worry about them. I also love that the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] actually checks facebook posts and comments on them. My overall experience has been really awesome. Thank you Meevo-2 Team!!!

I love everything about this software. You can customize everything to what YOU need. The customer service and education is AMAZING!! I've been to their annual Business Mastery twice and the experience and motivation is great. Almost every month they are doing webinars which are about an hour and full of great new additions. They are constantly asking us what our needs are and most of the time they can accomplish it. I'm very HAPPY with the software. And it's simple so if you don't want to take advantage of everything you do not need too.

Unfortunately they couldn't merge my information from my old system, but that is ok. I just refer back to the other if I need to. Since this program can be customized to you, sometimes that is hard because you may not know what you need or want. I believe they have updated that since I came aboard and added the basics to make it user friendly.

Leah
Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

consistently the best scheduling and POS

I migrated from Millennium to Meevo 2 in 2019. The support team and customer assistance with Meevo is second to none and the [sensitive content hidden] is always personally involved in the betterment of this company via their social media platforms. When you talk about ease of integration, usability, and customer-facing challenges, there is no other product that will offer every option needed at this cost.

Updates coming out regularly puts a calm to most concerns because we know that the company is hearing our feedback and working with us to make a platform that is as superior as possible. The two most consistent and pervasive concerns are the Employee Schedule layout and Inventory. Employee Schedules are unnecessarily challenging due to the layout of the calendar. Every other calendar utilizes a standard Sunday-Saturday, Left to Right system. Meevo's calendar is sideways and vertical, making scheduling limited resources less than ideal when you have to scroll to the opposite end at the right of schedules to see if you've missed anyone, then scroll back to the names on the left, then hope that you have remembered everything properly because during that time the screen to the right will have frozen and you won't be able to see those employees again until you exit and reenter. Honestly, this is hot keys are all I miss about Millennium. I sincerely hope there are updates to the Employee Schedule soon.Inventory is a the second concern. It seems as if inventory is not always accurately reflected, regardless of Supply Usage, PO receival, etc. This is not a repeatable issue as it is intermittent.

vor 10 Monaten

We're glad to hear how much you love Meevo and how the robust reporting helps you run business, Leah!

owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Meevo review

This POS has a lot of features. Some that I don't use but that's ok. The company is doing upgrades every quarter or so to make the product better.

They need to get rid of worldpay as their merchant account processor.

Antwort von Millennium Systems International

Happy to have you part of the Meevo family, Michael. Our team is here to help as you business grows!

Kristina
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Meevo2 in a MUST HAVE for salon owners!

I've used Meevo2 in my salon for years and couldn't be happier with it! I’m a huge fan of the reports, goal setting, easy to use interface, accessibility on different devices, unlimited support, waitlist, online booking, and automated confirmations.

Onboarding and set up with time-consuming. However, I'm thankful for the personal support from the onboarding team and the customization I was able to create.

Tiffany
Salon Owner in USA

Meevo 2

I like that Meevo 2 is easy to learn and use. I feel like most of the training videos are not needed and just simply playing with the site helps learn most of the functions. The reminders and confirmation system is great and I like that you can choose what you want to send based on your clients preferences.

-When a clients wants to cancel there should be a function that sends the stylist an email or texts the the client wants to cancel. You shouldn't have to check the main page everyday. -The no show fee system should be tweaked and instead of leaving a credit on the clients account there should be a way to leave a negative amount showing that they need to pay a fee. Also, i'm not sure if this is a function but if it isn't then when clients book online there should be a mandatory setting that makes clients leave there credit card on file so you can charge the card if the clients never decides to come back. -The note section is kind of a mess. I haven't been able to find out how to read a full note if a client books online and sends one to the stylist. I feel like the system should also send an email if someone leaves a note that way they see it before the day of the clients appointment. -When booking online the system only searches 2 weeks out when clients select "search of next available service". This needs to either be reworded or actually search for the next available. Most high volume salons, like mine book months in advance so 2 weeks is kind of pointless and is confusing for the client. -The system should also allow for more time before it logs you out. Right now the max time is 1 hour. Most haircuts are 1 hour and if the salon doesn't have a receptionist then it becomes time consuming to have to log back in every time.

Petra
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Always thinking ahead of the business needs!

Kommentare: Love the company and love the team. Not only is the team helpful, but they also seem to really truly enjoy their jobs and even get excited about all the things that they do! Top rated inspiring experience to work with them!!!

They always search for the latest in business needs! I don't always know the latest in technology and what the consumer wants, because I am working 24/7. The team lets me know the latest and greatest that will build my business without adding more employees that I can't afford. They make it seem like I have a team working behind the scene! The amazing thing is that it is SO affordable!!!! I could not run and operate a small business to the level that I do without the Meevo System! No Way!! I am grateful every day that I was somehow lucky enough to have made the right decision to implement this system! I know that I have saved money by working with people that know how to run bigger businesses. Learn from the best and be in the company of those who have gone before you!

That it can't read my mind! LOL! Never mind... it can

Antwort von Millennium Systems International

We appreciate the thoughtful words, Petra! We love hearing about how Meevo helps you run your salon. Thank you for being part of the community!

Crista
Osner in USA

I’d recommend it

Kommentare: I like the ability to add in add-ons and cashing out is pretty simple especially nice is the self pay for our no shows however I don’t like that they disappear after a month.

There are many great features that help us out and helps keep track of many things.

Can be a lot to remember at first. Certain things are tough for me. The help is great! Sometimes strange things happen.

Antwort von Millennium Systems International

Glad to hear your success in creating add-on revenue and making the client checkout process easier with Self-Pay, Crista!

Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Meevo for the small bussiness

In the cloud and anyone can access it at the salon or at home

Credit card migration , had trouble processing credit cards. Have been told it is fixed , but not tried it.

Antwort von Millennium Systems International

Thanks for the review, David! Happy to have you on Meevo!

Colette
Director of Admissions in USA

Meevo keeps it easy!

Kommentare: I have gotten more from it than I expected. The email marketing suite, support and ease of use.

The process of learning/ teaching new staff to use Meevo is exceptionally easy. The ability to quickly watch a video or read step by step walk through directions on how to do anything is #1 to me. The facebook support group is more than I imagined it could be. So much support from peers and support staff.

How the add on services show on the books, especially if an add on is to be done in a different room than the original service, it doesn't physically show on the books that the second room is busy.

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks for the review, Colette! It's great hearing that Meevo is easy to learn and use and that you're able to find additional support in the Facebook Community group.

Martina
owner in USA

Millennium review

I am reviewing the legacy product Millennium along with Meevo, the new cloud based product. It is a bit of a mixed bag, lots of good things and Millennium has been the program I use to support my business for the last three years. Support is hit and miss, at times great, responsive and right on it and at times downright useless and takes forever to get a resolution. Millennium is the server based product and I almost switched to Meevo but there were so many things with Meevo that were almost a step backwards in features that I decided to pause the switch. Just like any program, all kinds of weird quirks and things that don't make a lot of sense but overall workable.

I was surprised that from all of my software vendors (phone company, accounting software, intake forms app), Millennium was the only one that would not give any breaks on their pricing during the corona virus shutdown. That was definitely telling as there were many other programs who extended complimentary month or two of service to help us all get through it.

Jenny
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easiest conversion

Kommentare: I love that Meevo 2 is cloud-based and that I can access it from literally anywhere on my laptop, iPad or phone. And the user faced website is super easy to use no matter which device I’m using. I used Millennium for over 8 years and was worried that I was going to struggle getting used to Meevo 2, especially during the stress of the pandemic, but I am more than happy and grateful that it was an incredibly easy conversion, and very straight forward and easy to learn.

It’s very user friendly, easy to navigate and simple but has everything I need to run my business smoothly and confidently. I love how easy everyone made it for me to switch over from Millennium even during the craziness of our state mandated shut down.

One thing that was a little frustrating was that my previous credit card processing machine that I had integrated with Millennium wasn’t able to be reconfigured to work with Meevo2, even though I ended up buying the same exact machine. After speaking with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and a few others within the Millennium network they explained why this wasn’t possible and I felt much better after I understood why.

KIMBERLY
Receptionist-Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Happy with Meevo!

Very easy system to learn and use. The transition from our old system to Meevo was pretty easy.

Emma Marketing. It can be easy but it usually gives me a hard time. Not a fan

vor 3 Monaten

Happy you're a part of the Meevo Family, Kimberly! Don't forget to check out the Meevo Academy if you ever have any questions.

Jacqueline
owner/hairstylist in USA
Kosmetik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Meevo is a must

Kommentare: I have had a great overall experience with Meevo. They have so much to offer and I am learning my way through it!

I was so scared to change softwares, but Meevo made it very easy!! It was a huge change for myself and my staff, but with the "sandbox" feature it eased us all into it!

I don't have any dislikes as of right now.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the great review, Jacqueline! Glad to hear your experience has been great so far and we look forward to continuing to grow with you and your business!

sharon
Owner in Kanada

Thankful for meevo

Kommentare: There is no other software better then meevo !!!

I live 40 min away for the salon having the ability to log in from any location and see reports book appointments or create a sale is a game changer Especially right now durning covid closures when The salon is closed I’m still able to retail from home and access vital reports

I with the reports were listed by employee name not job title I wish meevo was connected to payment processor, online store and quickbooks in Canada. That would make things so much better Oh tech support is amazing once you get to someone but being on hold for long periods if time then told you need to stay on the phone while they work our issues is not ideal for salons. Thankfully we rarely need to call them

Kara

Great salon software!

Very easy to use and easy to customize. The help manual is well written and easy to follow. There is a lot of freedom in the software but not so much freedom it takes too long to install, implement, or incorporate. You can use almost out of the box or make it your own.

The items you desire are not always located in the most intuitive of places. The back button takes you completely out of the section you are in; you must remember to hit the "x" rather than say to go back. While the conversation bar is really neat tool, you must enter the words exactly as it expects.