Über Meevo

Steigere den Umsatz, übertriff deine Ziele und erreiche Erfolge mit der leistungsstarken cloudbasierten Wachstumsplattform von Meevo 2.

Erfahre mehr über Meevo

We love the integrated confirmations and client contact system Meevo 2 provides, the online booking and appointment scheduling is so easy.

The amount of time and stress the on boarding cost me was exhausting. Also, trying to sort out editing the actual system and not the ‘ghost’ training platform.

Bewertungen zu Meevo

Meevo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 212 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Meevo bereits verwendet?

Meevo 2 best Salon & Spa software

Kommentare: Support has been amazing. Love that my staff has full access to everything i want them to have without the worry of them seeing things they shouldnt.

Flexibility or customize my own dashboard, very intuitive, many amazing reports and fully mobile.

Waiting on a few enhancements that are coming out in a couple of weeks.

Leah
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

consistently the best scheduling and POS

I migrated from Millennium to Meevo 2 in 2019. The support team and customer assistance with Meevo is second to none and the [sensitive content hidden] is always personally involved in the betterment of this company via their social media platforms. When you talk about ease of integration, usability, and customer-facing challenges, there is no other product that will offer every option needed at this cost.

Updates coming out regularly puts a calm to most concerns because we know that the company is hearing our feedback and working with us to make a platform that is as superior as possible. The two most consistent and pervasive concerns are the Employee Schedule layout and Inventory. Employee Schedules are unnecessarily challenging due to the layout of the calendar. Every other calendar utilizes a standard Sunday-Saturday, Left to Right system. Meevo's calendar is sideways and vertical, making scheduling limited resources less than ideal when you have to scroll to the opposite end at the right of schedules to see if you've missed anyone, then scroll back to the names on the left, then hope that you have remembered everything properly because during that time the screen to the right will have frozen and you won't be able to see those employees again until you exit and reenter. Honestly, this is hot keys are all I miss about Millennium. I sincerely hope there are updates to the Employee Schedule soon.Inventory is a the second concern. It seems as if inventory is not always accurately reflected, regardless of Supply Usage, PO receival, etc. This is not a repeatable issue as it is intermittent.

vor 7 Monaten

We're glad to hear how much you love Meevo and how the robust reporting helps you run business, Leah!

Michelle
Corporate Coordinator in USA

Meevo 2 - A Work in Progress

- The software is fully internet based and didn't require specific equipment. - It promised better features from a franchise point of view

- We were one of the first companies on board and the regular updates and releases caused a lot of confusion and a lot of problems for us. The updates didn't come with details on what was changed or how. And if we had all our settings in place and those settings were involved in an update, everything was changed around (ie things that were "on" prior to the update, were turned "off" during the update). However we were never notified and had to find out what had changed when we ran into problems. This caused confusion not only for us, but for our franchisees and guests. - The reporting is flawed. We have spent hours upon hours on the phone with support, development, management, etc trying to help correct the reporting issues. To date we still don't have a sales or accounting report that we can rely on to provide accurate data. Everything requires a supporting report and/or manual calculations. - The support team is difficult to utilize as you aren't assigned a specific support contact therefore you're constantly explaining the same thing(s) over and over again when you call in to obtain a status, start a new support ticket, etc.

Kelly
HR Staff Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Customizable software for our growing medical spa

Kommentare: Excellent support and training for the entire staff. At any moment we can chat or call for assistance, as well as the incredible online resource Meevo “help” which I use almost daily for clarification. There are many webinars and o going trainings that also provide additional learning opportunities as we grow our knowledge of the system. We are very impressed overall and happy with our transition.

Bottom line, Meevo provides a fully customizable software that is dependable for the needs of our growing Medical spa and salon. As a 30 year old business that has changed for a salon to a high level spa, we needed a dependable and intelligent booking and reporting system that would give us everything and more. Meevo has some quirks, but overall our transition and training was smooth and seamless with a few exceptions.

Transitioning from our past software (Phorest), we lost all guest service history. This has been a challenge, however six months into our transition we have adapted. Gift cards also became a large concern as many transferred under “anonymous” instead of the guest name, causing us to have to rely on stored PDF form to look up many that are not located easily under guest profiles.

vor 8 Monaten

We love hearing that you've enjoyed using Meevo to help you grow your spa, Kelly! Make sure to check out the Meevo Academy for future webinars, interactive courses, and more!

kaysie
Salon Director in USA

Hair Solutions MEEVO review

Kommentare: 5 star! We love it.

It is high functioning and we love that MEEVO keeps updating with new efficient features that are essential. I love that they take customers feedback and requests and actually implements them. We have a large 50 employee salon company so it's important that it works quickly because we're very fast paced. Also, anytime we do call MEEVO for questions they usually answer quickly and assist.

It would be nice to be able to mark an appt a NO SHOW but then have the choice to delete it, so we can run a report and look how many no shows we've had, but not keep the "unchecked out" appt in the books so we can open it up and book in other guests if we had the opportunity. Also, we've had HUGE problem with inventory because we've marked thousands of dollars of inventory discontinued or deleted it without "zeroing" it out first in inventory count. Then we found out it messed up our inventory reports for our accountant and had to undelete $50k + worth of inventory to zero them out first. If we hit discontinued on a product, a pop up question like "would you like us to zero out this inventory for you?" would be GREAT!

vor 8 Monaten

Great to hear your Salon is able to utilize Meevo to its fullest! Our team is always here whenever you have a question!

Derek
Assistant Campus Director in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Meevo 2 in Today's Salon/Spa World

Kommentare: Overall Meevo 2 is working great for our business, we have tried several other operating systems, and Meevo 2 meets the majority of our business concerns.

-Very user friendly! -Modern looking! -Web based, So it can be accessed anywhere! -Mobile Friendly -Online booking -Inventory Management

-Sometimes it lags, and takes longer to load than desirable, while I originally thought this was just a poor internet connection, it proved not to be. - Missing some minor features that would be beneficial for my business, such as not being able to edit a ticket's payment after the day was closed.

Nichole
owner in USA

Love for Meevo!

Kommentare: Overall I love Meevo. It takes a while to learn all of the features but once you start catching on you realize that these features help run the business day to day.

The integrations to be able to run my business efficiently

the conversion from my previous software

vor 9 Monaten

It's great to hear Meevo and its integrations have made it easier to run your business efficiently, Nichole!

Tom
Managing Member in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Still a work in progress

Kommentare: As a user I feel we have to put up with their shortcomings, albeit with the knowledge that things are steadily getting better.

Customer service, esp. response times, is excellent. Multiple ways to get in touch and there is usually someone available in a hurry.

Meevo is still very much a work in progress, and a testament to that is the vouminous "ideas portal" which is full of requests for additional functionality, streamlining processes, easier access to data, etc. The user interface is not well thought out, with tons of white space, title bars, etc. and not enough useful information shown on the screen. Requires a lot of scrolling. Not a lot of sorting features. Hard to zoom in on client purchase history, e.g. list of product purchases, etc.

letztes Jahr

We value your feedback, Tom. Thank you for the kind words regarding our Support Team.

Genome
Accounting Manager in USA

Salon & Spa Software

Kommentare: With change, there is always a lot of learning to do, but so far I have been able to figure out what I need or call support to assist.

Switching from their desktop platform to their cloud platform has been great. It has allowed me to easily log in to assist users as well as to remotely pull the data I need without interrupting the front desk.

MR040 report from Millennium is not in Meevo2, but I am working around that. The user guide is helpful, but it is not as organized as I would have liked.

Catherine
Operations Administrator in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Meevo 2 Review

Kommentare: We love the goal setting section! Also, that you can connect from anywhere using the same login and that all of our students can access without having to download an app.

The support. There was lots of assistance during setup, the online training videos are fantastic, and ongoing webinars are helpful for all users of the software.

Limited reporting in Central Office. Cannot see inventory on hands from all locations at once.

Danielle
Kosmetik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The BEST Salon/ Spa Software

Kommentare: Love everything about this software - including the customer service. same day replies is CRUCIAL on busy days, and Meevo has that!

I love the functionality and how user friendly the software is. A new hire can learn the software very quickly which is very helpful.

I would say the cost - we utilize a lot of add ons as well, so it is a costly monthly expense - however we would not be able to run our company as well as we do without it.

Antwort von Millennium Systems International

We're happy to hear that Meevo is user-friendly and has the best reporting and customer service, Danielle! We appreciate your business and love seeing your success with Meevo!

Amanda
Esthetician in USA
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Meevo 2 Experience

I really appreciated the many different features the software had. Every category was very detailed. Also, the customer service did the best they could with the problems I confronted them with.

It is NOT user friendly. On boarding was going to take over a month for just myself to learn. Learning the very specific codes and order of functions was taking way too much time to understand. I own a business and am a full time service provider. The amount of time and stress the on boarding cost me was exhausting. Also, trying to sort out editing the actual system and not the ‘ghost’ training platform? Very very confusing.

Mariah
Manager/Service Provider in USA

Absolutely Recommend

Amazing customer support. From onboarding to daily questions. We are always greeted by a friendly customer support agent who will take the time to make sure your question or concern is solved. Issues are solved very quickly!! You cannot get this type of customer service everywhere.

I do wish there was a way to attach documents to memberships/packages. However, the amazing customer service team helped us find an alternative so I can't really complain! We love Meevo!

Antwort von Millennium Systems International

We're glad you had a great conversion and onboarding process with us, Mariah! Our Support team is always here to help you succeed as you continue to learn Meevo!

Anna
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Phenomenal Software for Salons and Spas!

Kommentare: Meevo 2 is allowing me to run our business much more efficiently. Goal setting, inventory, and day to day tasks are so easy to access and use. The support staff is incredibly friendly and having the online chat option is great.

It is so user friendly. You can put someone in front of it that has never seen it before and within 10min they will know enough to get by. The walk through help and customer support chat is so helpful for new hires. Our staff loves having all of their important info right at their fingertips.

The only complaint I have is just getting our payroll set up. It was very tedious but now that it's done, it works great.

Mo
CEO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best in the Business

Kommentare: Support is very important, and Meevo 2 has great support. They are prompt to return our calls, work on closing tickets quickly, and can even remotely log in to your POS system so they can help in real-time.

This software is very user-friendly, allowing just about anyone to quickly learn how to use and check-out clients.

It is a new software and they are adding more features as time goes by. But what they have is essential.

Petra
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Always thinking ahead of the business needs!

Kommentare: Love the company and love the team. Not only is the team helpful, but they also seem to really truly enjoy their jobs and even get excited about all the things that they do! Top rated inspiring experience to work with them!!!

They always search for the latest in business needs! I don't always know the latest in technology and what the consumer wants, because I am working 24/7. The team lets me know the latest and greatest that will build my business without adding more employees that I can't afford. They make it seem like I have a team working behind the scene! The amazing thing is that it is SO affordable!!!! I could not run and operate a small business to the level that I do without the Meevo System! No Way!! I am grateful every day that I was somehow lucky enough to have made the right decision to implement this system! I know that I have saved money by working with people that know how to run bigger businesses. Learn from the best and be in the company of those who have gone before you!

That it can't read my mind! LOL! Never mind... it can

Antwort von Millennium Systems International

We appreciate the thoughtful words, Petra! We love hearing about how Meevo helps you run your salon. Thank you for being part of the community!

Crista
Osner in USA
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I’d recommend it

Kommentare: I like the ability to add in add-ons and cashing out is pretty simple especially nice is the self pay for our no shows however I don’t like that they disappear after a month.

There are many great features that help us out and helps keep track of many things.

Can be a lot to remember at first. Certain things are tough for me. The help is great! Sometimes strange things happen.

letztes Jahr

Glad to hear your success in creating add-on revenue and making the client checkout process easier with Self-Pay, Crista!

Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Meevo for the small bussiness

In the cloud and anyone can access it at the salon or at home

Credit card migration , had trouble processing credit cards. Have been told it is fixed , but not tried it.

Antwort von Millennium Systems International

Thanks for the review, David! Happy to have you on Meevo!

Mia
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Outdated, needs to be modernized

Kommentare: Although we have eliminated pen and paper, inputting the information is still very complicated and outdated. The app itself is always glitching and I don’t always have access to my schedule and will have to tell my clients I’ll call them back to schedule. I’ve waited between a few hours up to the following day.

I loved that it sent out appointment reminders via text message. I also loved that we were able to customize how we entered client data as all we need is their first and last name and a phone number.

The software itself has many glitches. If one person is ok their phone booking an appointment and another goes to book at the front desk, the Software does not auto refresh. This has caused double bookings. The appointment time drop down feature needs to be updated to 9am, 10am 11am, 12pm, 1pm etc. Currently, it starts at 1 and ends at 12 and then you have to remember to change AM or PM. We have booked appts where we did not change AM to PM or vice versa and have had appointment scheduled at 4:00am This will be my main reason for looking for a new software as I think it is something so simple and is common sense to start the drop down at AM times and lead to 12pm, then continue to 1pm, 2pm, etc. it reminds me of ancient software. Perhaps the old tube Apple computers I used in elementary school 20 years ago while playing Oregon Trail.

Tammy

Great Interface for Ease of Use

Kommentare: Our overall switch to Meevo 2 was as easy as it could have been. Change is nevery easy and and it is a process! However, we are very glad we did it. Our integration specialist did an excellent job of being available to help along the way. Customer support availability has improved dramatically over the last year. We are looking forward to sticking with Meevo 2 for many years.

There are many aspects we really appreciate with this software compared to others we've used. The interface is very sleek and makes it easy for a beginner to begin scheduling appointments and checking out clients. The more advanced features in the program are pretty simplified but give me most of the information than I need on a daily/monthly basis. I use a couple of the integrations that are very helpful.

If you are making a swich, do your homework! Take an extensive look at the features in your current software that you use on a daily/monthly basis and see if Meevo 2 is a good fit. We have had some failings in this area. However, Meevo 2 is constantly making updates that are addressing some of the things that are important to me and the front desk staff. Overall, we are very happy we have made the change to Meevo 2.

Jacqueline
owner/hairstylist in USA
Kosmetik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Meevo is a must

Kommentare: I have had a great overall experience with Meevo. They have so much to offer and I am learning my way through it!

I was so scared to change softwares, but Meevo made it very easy!! It was a huge change for myself and my staff, but with the "sandbox" feature it eased us all into it!

I don't have any dislikes as of right now.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you for the great review, Jacqueline! Glad to hear your experience has been great so far and we look forward to continuing to grow with you and your business!

Jennifer
Salon Owner in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Customer service is amazing!

Kommentare: I have been with Meevo since the launch of Meevo 2 and with Millennium before that- the company doesn't settle for just ok, they constantly listen to their users to make improvements that are requested.

A detailed POS system is amazing for a business ess but when you have support staff, sales staff, and [sensitive content hidden] who responsive and honestly cares about your business succeeding is the extra push an owner/manager enjoys!

That I don't have enough time in my day to use all the reports Meevo offers!

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you for your loyalty and kind words, Jennifer! It's great to hear you find so much value in Meevo's reporting.

Kayla
Massage therapist & owner in USA

Meevo review

Kommentare: The customer service is outstanding

I like all the reports that we can run.

It’s a lot of stuff so keeping up with all the info you can get lost navigating if you don’t use daily. I would love to see an app & also a package booking option

vor 9 Monaten

It's great to hear you love Meevo's reports Kayla. Our team is here if you ever have any questions!

Leslie
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Softward

Kommentare: Always a delight to do business with. Quick responses - Friendly service - complete follow through and follow up!

Love that it is almost an "all in one" "one stop shop" platform for all of my business needs. Customer service is the absolute best!

I dislike not having options for integrated payment processing.

vor 7 Monaten

Thanks for the great review, Leslie! We love hearing how Meevo provides everything you need to help you run your business! The good news is we do have our own integrated payment processing. If you're interested in low fixed rates, industry-leading fraud detection, comprehensive POS options, and faster funding reach out to our team about MeevoPay.

paula
owner in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: good

Looking up client by phone number, client profiles. POS reporting.Techs viewing schedules online.

That transactions cannot me edited when rung up in error such as gift cards, packages, past transactions. The admin should be able to modify these transactions to reflect client profile properly .inteli merge too complicated.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the review, Paula! We're happy you find Meevo's appointment book and client preferences helpful in running your Salon & Spa.