Booking Automation Bewertungen

4.9/5
    4.7/5
    4.9/5

Über Booking Automation

Automatisiere deine Kurzzeitvermietungen mit dem Top-Channel-Manager, nutze automatisierte Kommunikation und maßgeschneiderte Preisstrategien.

Erfahre mehr über Booking Automation

Dawit T.
  • Bewertet am 24.12.2018

"Best short term automated software out!"

Kommentare: Automated emails and texts that were sent out to guests, is the most useful part of BA.
BA has been very secure when it comes to payment information.

Vorteile: The functionality of different programs that are attached to BA. The program is overall flawless.

Nachteile: BA could be a bit more eye appealing on the website.

• Bewertet am 24.12.2018
Ian C.
  • Bewertet am 11.2.2020

"You can’t go wrong "

Kommentare: We came to BA from another software platform due to numerous issues with the other software. BA was there from the outset to help us make the transition and get up and running in very little time. Their support staff have been there all along helping overcome challenges and providing helpful suggestions when things don’t go as planned.

Vorteile: BA offers an extremely wide, and growing, suite of features that make managing various properties a breeze. There is a learning curve but once you figure it out it’s a fantastic platform. Having used others that are easier to setup, the pay off with BA is that it works consistently. We tried other software and routinely had issues.

Nachteile: It’s a steep learning curve (that is still very worth it) but it is a steep one.

• Bewertet am 11.2.2020
Ann U.
tourism
  • Bewertet am 13.12.2018

"Booking Automation"

Kommentare: if a person has listed his property in Air b n b , or booking.com or home away ,etc .. and lots of complication to take care bookings, I recommend booking automation to avoid any mistake in bookings and much more comfortably ,since the host will have all his bookings from different places only in one master calendar .

Vorteile: my company team really liked the support from booking automation. They actually do the job for client to set up all listings and that makes it very much easy .
they are always available to help for any question or any guiding .
The best part of that is the channel manager that has integration to all rental pages .
if a person has listed his property in Air b n b , or booking.com or home away ,etc .. and lots of complication to take care bookings, I recommend booking automation to avoid any mistake in bookings and much more comfortablity ,since the host will have all his bookings from different places only in one master calendar .

Nachteile: perhaps the price is bit high and would be great if they consider discount or offer to their permanant customers .

• Bewertet am 13.12.2018
Vacation rental agent
  • Bewertet am 6.1.2020

"Super product with amazing functionalities"

Vorteile: Super customer care
You can reach out to them through live phone call with screen share, ticket , email or chat.

Nachteile: The system is bit hard to understand because they have lot of functionalities

• Bewertet am 6.1.2020
Mark G.
Vacation rental assistant
  • Bewertet am 14.8.2018

"There are better channel management app"

Kommentare: I rather use other channel management app, it's not user-friendly and the interface is poor and outdated.

Vorteile: I had an experience using the app, I was an assistant using BA. Can have the same feature as any other app but nothing so special about it.

Nachteile: Not user friendly, and the interface is so poor and outdated you won't love using it.

• Bewertet am 14.8.2018
Cathy Y.
Operations Director

"Mind Blowing Product"

Kommentare: BA is our entire business and everything runs on it.

Vorteile: This is our 4th year of using booking automation, we have grown from just 10 properties to 50+ and we are thankful we found this gem. It is very advanced and robust software which is the reason we have been able to scale our operation. The functionality and flexibility of the product never cease to amaze me

Nachteile: It takes a while to learn about all the features of the software, 4 years later we are still discovering cool features we wish we found out earlier

Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 11.12.2018

"Best Customer Service Ever!"

Kommentare: I have about 8 properties that manage or cohost on AirBnb and I wanted to expand my reach to Expedia, Booking.com, and VRBO, without risking double bookings. I also have to do accounting to cohosts or owners and needed an easy way to calculate revenue. This software helps with that, and hopefully will make communications with guests automated and easy too.

Vorteile: To be honest, I am still learning the software and making sure that I have it all set up correctly. The interface isn't perfect and pretty, but it is intuitive and easy to learn.
The BEST thing, however, is the customer service. My rep helped me get everything set up in the beginning and responds to all of my questions within a very short amount of time! He is so fast and knowledgeable, and it has made this learning curve and experience stellar! I highly recommend it!

Nachteile: Some items are unclear what they pertain to, and some things I feel like I need some coding skills. But I am still learning my way around the software.

• Bewertet am 11.12.2018
Viler L.
  • Bewertet am 20.12.2018

"This tool saves me a lot of time while managing my AirBnBs"

Kommentare: Highly recommend this tool to any serious short term rental manager who values their time.

Vorteile: They have thought of every possible feature that can save you time while managing your short-term rentals. The dashboard page is my favorite is it summarizes everything I need to know in one place. The charge-automation feature is a huge time saver as well - it used to take me 3+ hours every night to charge all my booking.com and Expedia credit cards for my bookings. Now its only a few minutes.

Nachteile: Given all the features there is a bit of a learning curve. While the tool does everything well, it could use a face-lift to make it look nicer.

• Bewertet am 20.12.2018
Senior Project Manager
  • Bewertet am 21.11.2018

"Instant Customer Support with every feature you can dream of"

Kommentare: Used the software for over 2 years now. The features are made for professional property managers and hosts looking to scale. The integrations with Bcom, Expedia, Airbnb and others are very powerful.

Vorteile: Amazing features
Very thoughtful functionality, you can tell this is designed by a property manager
Customer Support is excellent
Channel Manager & Linking is very simple

Nachteile: User Interface can have some improvement, but excellent customer support gets you through any trouble

Paul S.
Proprietor
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.1.2019

"Booking Automation is probably the most comprehensive system I've found"

Kommentare: I wanted an online booking and payment system for my holiday cottages and I've looked quite closely at five different booking/online payment systems and this is by far the most comprehensive. Compared to the others I looked at it is a little more expensive, but not by much, and you certainly get what you pay for. The online live support is a nice feature and certainly the software would be very difficult to master if someone wasn't on hand to guide you through some of it. Be prepared to try - read - try - get live support - try - read, and so on as it's got to be one of the best systems of it's kind out there but needs a lot of patience to gain confidence. I'm hoping that it will automate most of the procedures that I've been doing manually for several years and linking with other online booking agents will be very important in this changing world of holiday booking.

Vorteile: This does just about everything that you should need it to. If you would like the application to provide a feature, it probably will, just wade through the manual or ask the team.

Nachteile: Being incredibly comprehensive does mean that it is quite a steep learning curve but I'm getting there. It's best just to jump in with just one property and see how that works.

• Bewertet am 4.1.2019
Aaron H.
  • Bewertet am 4.6.2018

"Fantastic system, everything I need in one location!"

Kommentare: Calendar management of my properties using multiple booking platforms.

Vorteile: Ease of use, and the ability to manage all my properties on one screen. I can set my rates, select which dates to make available, and organize cleanings across all properties.

Nachteile: What I like the least about this software is the occasional double booking, but that doesn't happen very often.

• Bewertet am 4.6.2018
Sarah K.
Operations Manager
  • Bewertet am 15.6.2018

"Best channel manager I have used!"

Kommentare: Time!

Vorteile: - Flexible pricing
- Mobile-friendly
- Real time Channel manager
- Secure payment collection from guests
- Personalised communication with guests

Nachteile: - Not all lock system integrations have been setup yet (August Locks)
- With multiple log in accounts for our team, the main one is the only one that can be used to create new listings, would prefer all logins to allow this

• Bewertet am 15.6.2018
Noah Y.
Property manager

"Amazing software "

Kommentare: My business has been on autopilot since I started using this software

Vorteile: I love how you can integrate all channels onto one calendar so it's almost impossible to get double bookings

Nachteile: I had trouble setting up everything at first then was promptly contacted by the technical consultants. We had an online tutorial on how to set up and operate, it was straight forward and quite simple

Nemoy L.
Investor
  • Bewertet am 16.1.2019

"Made life easier!!"

Kommentare: Amazing experience! Helped to remove all the hassle and headaches of manging my short-term portfolio. The charge automation feature helped to make life easier.

Vorteile: I really like that it was easy to navigate after learning all the features. The charge automation feature is honestly my favourite function.

Nachteile: It takes a while to learn the platform, but it becomes easier over time

• Bewertet am 16.1.2019
Realtor
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"Must have!!!"

Vorteile: Detailed with various options depending on the level of oversight and control you’d like over your properties

Nachteile: Nothing this product has been a life saver

Jace P.
Property Manager
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.12.2018

"Ideal Software Management Platform"

Kommentare: Ideal for anyone in the same field to use this product!

Vorteile: How easy the compatiblity was to utilize

Nachteile: Nothing not to like about this software

Henok G.
  • Bewertet am 21.11.2018

"Short Term Rental Owner/Operator"

Kommentare: Very good and would highly recommend them.

Vorteile: Comprehensive and feature rich. A good software for businesses looking to grow and scale. Customer service and technical support was responsive and very helpful too.

Nachteile: Not much. Wish I could make use of all its other features.

Peter B.
  • Bewertet am 3.1.2019

"Switching to Booking Automation "

Kommentare: I decided to move now for scaling purposes. Kigo was good for starting off and the 3% 5% model worked when I first started, but long term this model is far too expensive for what is a posh calendar after all. Booking Automation will allow me to grow quickly, the fees are reasonable. I also found the integration with price labs to be very simple.

Vorteile: It’s is easy to use and much better value than my previous channel manager kigo. It’s integration with Airbnb and BDC is very easy. When changing over it’s quite stressful and the support person walked me through the process and got it done in a day. I was live the whole time and doesn’t miss one booking.

Nachteile: I’m still not sur if there are any cons. I’m still understanding the extra person fee, I’d like to add to my own bookings but so far customer support has showed me what I needed.

• Bewertet am 3.1.2019
Marseah D.
  • Bewertet am 13.3.2019

"Our rep is the selling point at this point"

Kommentare: Our rep has made this transition smooth and seamless. We would not have opted to sign up if he had not been so detailed and helpful. We were with Snap channel manager before finding your company and there is no comparison. You are head and shoulders above their software and most notably their customer service. This made the difference for us. Our rep's eagerness to assist and educate us is exceptional. HE is 5 star!!!

Vorteile: The ease of different platforms working together and communicating between each other. The ability to edit reservation or listing info. Also ability to edit and visually see dates and units in the screen view. Hands on onboarding support is phenomenal as well as the ease.

Nachteile: At this time there are no cons. The only thing I would suggest is if you could import complete listings from active platforms into new ones

• Bewertet am 13.3.2019
Rupert W.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 5.2.2019

"Unusually attentive and capable customer service"

Kommentare: Fear of double bookings was paralysing me moving onto multiple OTAs BA has got me past that and I am looking for a big up swing in bookings now it's done.

Vorteile: I won't name names for privacy reasons but "T" was amazing during our two on boarding calls, attentive and patient he made the process really simple and has given me a lot more confidence using BA as my channel manager. I have dithered unnecessarily for weeks, but have no regrets having taken the plunge. Thank you Booking Automation, thank you Mr T!

Nachteile: It's a bit daunting at first which is off putting but with use and clear explanations during onboarding it becomes easier. If you have a min. night stay MAKE SURE YOU UPDATE IT ON BOOKING AUTOMATION AS IT WILL OVERRIDE EXISTING SETTINGS, I fell foul of.that on booking.com

• Bewertet am 5.2.2019
Eli C.
  • Bewertet am 24.5.2018

"I loved the way representative took care of me till I was on my feet and understood the software "

Kommentare: I could finely use booking.com and Airbnb
Also it is easy to control
I made more money , just I think it is expensive plus charge attention is not included in the price

Vorteile: Easy and stable
I love the way it builds
I love the help support.

Nachteile: Some small function that still doesn't work
Like the auto action mailing that Doesn't send pictures, still, have to do it manually
And emails to customers from Airbnb still doesn't work

Jonathan O.
Operations Manager
  • Bewertet am 22.2.2018

"Been a BookingAutomation user for over a year now and it has made my life a lot easier!"

Kommentare: Time Management
Cleaning Organization
Reservations Organization
Invoicing
Calender Layout
Calender Sync seamlessly across multiple marketing sites

Vorteile: Given me the ability to focus on growth and the things that matter most in continuing to grow my business.

Anthony K.
General Manager
  • Bewertet am 22.2.2018

"Good product and works for our needs."

Kommentare: Helped guide us through a lot of setup issues and worked to really drive our success.

Vorteile: Automated replies have been helpful to reduce our work efforts.
The guides are effective at explaining the attributes and how we can integrated into our messaging. We are able to manage rates using over encompassing tools.

Nachteile: The UI needs some work to become more modernized, but its not a deal breaker.
Some of the features could be better explained in advance to prevent issues.
As well the feedback loop is lacking, such as "on-success" is not relayed back to the user.
The guides need to be updated more frequently to meet the changes the OTAs are applying.

Meshesha R.
Broker
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"Amazing Value!"

Vorteile: What I love most about this booking software is the time it saves me. I'm very happy with using it and I look forward to keep using it. This booking software just brings me amazing value

Nachteile: I didn't find any cons dealing with this booking software. So far, so good.

G g C.
  • Bewertet am 31.7.2019

"Great software if you would like to automate your business"

Kommentare: great service great team super fast when you need them, to be honest, you must try it if you want to grow in your business

Vorteile: the amount of options you have for everything

Nachteile: that they don't have unified inbox but they are already working on this and will be release soon :)

• Bewertet am 31.7.2019