Booking Automation

Bewertet am 13.12.2018
Ann U.
tourism
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: if a person has listed his property in Air b n b , or booking.com or home away ,etc .. and lots of complication to take care bookings, I recommend booking automation to avoid any mistake in bookings and much more comfortably ,since the host will have all his bookings from different places only in one master calendar .

Vorteile: my company team really liked the support from booking automation. They actually do the job for client to set up all listings and that makes it very much easy .
they are always available to help for any question or any guiding .
The best part of that is the channel manager that has integration to all rental pages .
if a person has listed his property in Air b n b , or booking.com or home away ,etc .. and lots of complication to take care bookings, I recommend booking automation to avoid any mistake in bookings and much more comfortablity ,since the host will have all his bookings from different places only in one master calendar .

Nachteile: perhaps the price is bit high and would be great if they consider discount or offer to their permanant customers .

Mind Blowing Product

Bewertet am 24.5.2018
Cathy Y.
Operations Director
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: BA is our entire business and everything runs on it.

Vorteile: This is our 4th year of using booking automation, we have grown from just 10 properties to 50+ and we are thankful we found this gem. It is very advanced and robust software which is the reason we have been able to scale our operation. The functionality and flexibility of the product never cease to amaze me

Nachteile: It takes a while to learn about all the features of the software, 4 years later we are still discovering cool features we wish we found out earlier

Best Customer Service Ever!

Bewertet am 11.12.2018
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I have about 8 properties that manage or cohost on AirBnb and I wanted to expand my reach to Expedia, Booking.com, and VRBO, without risking double bookings. I also have to do accounting to cohosts or owners and needed an easy way to calculate revenue. This software helps with that, and hopefully will make communications with guests automated and easy too.

Vorteile: To be honest, I am still learning the software and making sure that I have it all set up correctly. The interface isn't perfect and pretty, but it is intuitive and easy to learn.
The BEST thing, however, is the customer service. My rep helped me get everything set up in the beginning and responds to all of my questions within a very short amount of time! He is so fast and knowledgeable, and it has made this learning curve and experience stellar! I highly recommend it!

Nachteile: Some items are unclear what they pertain to, and some things I feel like I need some coding skills. But I am still learning my way around the software.

This tool saves me a lot of time while managing my AirBnBs

Bewertet am 20.12.2018
Viler L.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Highly recommend this tool to any serious short term rental manager who values their time.

Vorteile: They have thought of every possible feature that can save you time while managing your short-term rentals. The dashboard page is my favorite is it summarizes everything I need to know in one place. The charge-automation feature is a huge time saver as well - it used to take me 3+ hours every night to charge all my booking.com and Expedia credit cards for my bookings. Now its only a few minutes.

Nachteile: Given all the features there is a bit of a learning curve. While the tool does everything well, it could use a face-lift to make it look nicer.

Instant Customer Support with every feature you can dream of

Bewertet am 21.11.2018
Senior Project Manager
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Used the software for over 2 years now. The features are made for professional property managers and hosts looking to scale. The integrations with Bcom, Expedia, Airbnb and others are very powerful.

Vorteile: Amazing features
Very thoughtful functionality, you can tell this is designed by a property manager
Customer Support is excellent
Channel Manager & Linking is very simple

Nachteile: User Interface can have some improvement, but excellent customer support gets you through any trouble

Booking Automation is probably the most comprehensive system I've found

Bewertet am 4.1.2019
Paul S.
Proprietor
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I wanted an online booking and payment system for my holiday cottages and I've looked quite closely at five different booking/online payment systems and this is by far the most comprehensive. Compared to the others I looked at it is a little more expensive, but not by much, and you certainly get what you pay for. The online live support is a nice feature and certainly the software would be very difficult to master if someone wasn't on hand to guide you through some of it. Be prepared to try - read - try - get live support - try - read, and so on as it's got to be one of the best systems of it's kind out there but needs a lot of patience to gain confidence. I'm hoping that it will automate most of the procedures that I've been doing manually for several years and linking with other online booking agents will be very important in this changing world of holiday booking.

Vorteile: This does just about everything that you should need it to. If you would like the application to provide a feature, it probably will, just wade through the manual or ask the team.

Nachteile: Being incredibly comprehensive does mean that it is quite a steep learning curve but I'm getting there. It's best just to jump in with just one property and see how that works.

Fantastic system, everything I need in one location!

Bewertet am 4.6.2018
Aaron H.
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Calendar management of my properties using multiple booking platforms.

Vorteile: Ease of use, and the ability to manage all my properties on one screen. I can set my rates, select which dates to make available, and organize cleanings across all properties.

Nachteile: What I like the least about this software is the occasional double booking, but that doesn't happen very often.

Best short term automated software out!

Bewertet am 24.12.2018
Dawit T.
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Automated emails and texts that were sent out to guests, is the most useful part of BA.
BA has been very secure when it comes to payment information.

Vorteile: The functionality of different programs that are attached to BA. The program is overall flawless.

Nachteile: BA could be a bit more eye appealing on the website.

Best channel manager I have used!

Bewertet am 15.6.2018
Sarah K.
Operations Manager

Kommentare: Time!

Vorteile: - Flexible pricing
- Mobile-friendly
- Real time Channel manager
- Secure payment collection from guests
- Personalised communication with guests

Nachteile: - Not all lock system integrations have been setup yet (August Locks)
- With multiple log in accounts for our team, the main one is the only one that can be used to create new listings, would prefer all logins to allow this

Amazing software

Noah Y.
Property manager
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My business has been on autopilot since I started using this software

Vorteile: I love how you can integrate all channels onto one calendar so it's almost impossible to get double bookings

Nachteile: I had trouble setting up everything at first then was promptly contacted by the technical consultants. We had an online tutorial on how to set up and operate, it was straight forward and quite simple

Amazingly valuable Channel manager

Bewertet am 4.7.2019
Thiva T.
Property Manager
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Amazingly valuable channel manager that has really helped me. Its fair to say that booking automation has created eco system for property managers like me with all needed tools. There API integrations have no issues.

Vorteile: I have used over 10 channel managers and Booking automation is by far "THE BEST". 1. It comes with an amazing price point and number of API integration they provide is quite amazing.
2. They have API real time integration with many channels and surely covers all the major channels such as airbnb, booking.com, expedia, homeaway,tripadvisor rentals and many more.
3. They have an amazing support system. You can book a support session with them
4. They also have extended products like charge automation which helps me automate my payments.

Nachteile: I thought the calendar GUI is bit old looking. But who cares

Made life easier!!

Bewertet am 16.1.2019
Nemoy L.
Investor
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Amazing experience! Helped to remove all the hassle and headaches of manging my short-term portfolio. The charge automation feature helped to make life easier.

Vorteile: I really like that it was easy to navigate after learning all the features. The charge automation feature is honestly my favourite function.

Nachteile: It takes a while to learn the platform, but it becomes easier over time

Must have!!!

Realtor
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Detailed with various options depending on the level of oversight and control you’d like over your properties

Nachteile: Nothing this product has been a life saver

Ideal Software Management Platform

Jace P.
Property Manager
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Ideal for anyone in the same field to use this product!

Vorteile: How easy the compatiblity was to utilize

Nachteile: Nothing not to like about this software

Short Term Rental Owner/Operator

Bewertet am 21.11.2018
Henok G.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very good and would highly recommend them.

Vorteile: Comprehensive and feature rich. A good software for businesses looking to grow and scale. Customer service and technical support was responsive and very helpful too.

Nachteile: Not much. Wish I could make use of all its other features.

Switching to Booking Automation

Bewertet am 3.1.2019
Peter B.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I decided to move now for scaling purposes. Kigo was good for starting off and the 3% 5% model worked when I first started, but long term this model is far too expensive for what is a posh calendar after all. Booking Automation will allow me to grow quickly, the fees are reasonable. I also found the integration with price labs to be very simple.

Vorteile: It’s is easy to use and much better value than my previous channel manager kigo. It’s integration with Airbnb and BDC is very easy. When changing over it’s quite stressful and the support person walked me through the process and got it done in a day. I was live the whole time and doesn’t miss one booking.

Nachteile: I’m still not sur if there are any cons. I’m still understanding the extra person fee, I’d like to add to my own bookings but so far customer support has showed me what I needed.

Our rep is the selling point at this point

Bewertet am 13.3.2019
Marseah D.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our rep has made this transition smooth and seamless. We would not have opted to sign up if he had not been so detailed and helpful. We were with Snap channel manager before finding your company and there is no comparison. You are head and shoulders above their software and most notably their customer service. This made the difference for us. Our rep's eagerness to assist and educate us is exceptional. HE is 5 star!!!

Vorteile: The ease of different platforms working together and communicating between each other. The ability to edit reservation or listing info. Also ability to edit and visually see dates and units in the screen view. Hands on onboarding support is phenomenal as well as the ease.

Nachteile: At this time there are no cons. The only thing I would suggest is if you could import complete listings from active platforms into new ones

Unusually attentive and capable customer service

Bewertet am 5.2.2019
Rupert W.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Fear of double bookings was paralysing me moving onto multiple OTAs BA has got me past that and I am looking for a big up swing in bookings now it's done.

Vorteile: I won't name names for privacy reasons but "T" was amazing during our two on boarding calls, attentive and patient he made the process really simple and has given me a lot more confidence using BA as my channel manager. I have dithered unnecessarily for weeks, but have no regrets having taken the plunge. Thank you Booking Automation, thank you Mr T!

Nachteile: It's a bit daunting at first which is off putting but with use and clear explanations during onboarding it becomes easier. If you have a min. night stay MAKE SURE YOU UPDATE IT ON BOOKING AUTOMATION AS IT WILL OVERRIDE EXISTING SETTINGS, I fell foul of.that on booking.com

Robust and detailed + easy to use

Bewertet am 21.12.2018
Ian C.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: BookingAutomation replaced my existing CMS that I had been having significant challenges with. With the aid of their support staff the transition was smooth and left me confident that my new CMS would be reliable. In the first week I saw time significant time saving through integrating ChargeAutomation which will allow me to focus on growth and provide better service to my clients.

Vorteile: BookingAutomation offers a very robust CMS platform allowing end users to decide how complex they want their management plan to be. It also offers the very reasonably priced integration of ChargeAutomation which save me 1.5 -> 2hrs work the first day I implemented it.

Nachteile: It could be difficult for those new to CMS SaaS to get used to - but the customer support is fantastic which definitely offsets the initial ‘launch’ challenges.

I loved the way representative took care of me till I was on my feet and understood the software

Bewertet am 24.5.2018
Eli C.

Kommentare: I could finely use booking.com and Airbnb
Also it is easy to control
I made more money , just I think it is expensive plus charge attention is not included in the price

Vorteile: Easy and stable
I love the way it builds
I love the help support.

Nachteile: Some small function that still doesn't work
Like the auto action mailing that Doesn't send pictures, still, have to do it manually
And emails to customers from Airbnb still doesn't work

Been a BookingAutomation user for over a year now and it has made my life a lot easier!

Bewertet am 22.2.2018
Jonathan O.
Operations Manager

Kommentare: Time Management
Cleaning Organization
Reservations Organization
Invoicing
Calender Layout
Calender Sync seamlessly across multiple marketing sites

Vorteile: Given me the ability to focus on growth and the things that matter most in continuing to grow my business.

Good product and works for our needs.

Bewertet am 22.2.2018
Anthony K.
General Manager

Kommentare: Helped guide us through a lot of setup issues and worked to really drive our success.

Vorteile: Automated replies have been helpful to reduce our work efforts.
The guides are effective at explaining the attributes and how we can integrated into our messaging. We are able to manage rates using over encompassing tools.

Nachteile: The UI needs some work to become more modernized, but its not a deal breaker.
Some of the features could be better explained in advance to prevent issues.
As well the feedback loop is lacking, such as "on-success" is not relayed back to the user.
The guides need to be updated more frequently to meet the changes the OTAs are applying.

Amazing Value!

Meshesha R.
Broker
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: What I love most about this booking software is the time it saves me. I'm very happy with using it and I look forward to keep using it. This booking software just brings me amazing value

Nachteile: I didn't find any cons dealing with this booking software. So far, so good.

Great software if you would like to automate your business

Bewertet am 31.7.2019
G g C.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: great service great team super fast when you need them, to be honest, you must try it if you want to grow in your business

Vorteile: the amount of options you have for everything

Nachteile: that they don't have unified inbox but they are already working on this and will be release soon :)

Efficient, practical, and makes my work manageable

Bewertet am 23.5.2018
Eden K.
Real Estate Agent

Kommentare: Time managment and controlling all my dailt activies

Vorteile: I can View, review, cancel, update Scheduling, and managing all my booking in a page, its simple and user friendly, and updates me with all the changes

Nachteile: None, so far, i will add when i use the software over a year. As the time goes by, would like to see an updated vetsion