Über Beautiful.ai

Eine neue Art, Präsentationen zu erstellen

Erfahre mehr über Beautiful.ai

I like they have integrated the endless source of free images to illustrate the presentations and basically cover all possible slide templates you might need. Setting up your deck is nicely fast.

I feel that the focus is too much on presentations for pitches or marketing, and when it comes to visual aids for learning, it can be limited.

Bewertungen zu Beautiful.ai

3,6

Beautiful.ai hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 81 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Beautiful.ai bereits verwendet?

Perryn
Perryn
Chief Strategy Officer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Beautiful Slidedeck Requires Less Effort than PowerPoint

Kommentare: I started as a free user before they had a pricing model. With the expanded templates, object feature, and other improvements, it is a no brainer to justify the $12-15/month subscription because it will easily save you hours of time on each presentation.

The templates make it easy to create great looking slides with a touch of animation. I develop 30-40 slides within a few hours with universal styling and by comparison, that would take me 1.5 days in PowerPoint and I'd spend most of that time standardizing the styling since PowerPoint's autosizing makes two slides look vastly different.

Occasionally, you want to nudge something and the template does not allow for that. This aggravation is minor and it happens much less frequently with the addition of their text boxes and objects feature. I recommend finalizing your content before you start working on an animated order (e.g. bulleted lists) because if you reorder the content, it keeps the same order you originally set.

Satwick
Co-Founder in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easiest and Fastest Way to make Slides for work

Kommentare: As a start up founder, time is always on premium and Beautiful.ai helped our team spend less time on making the slides look good and freed us to focus on the content. And now with its advanced sharing and analytics it’s become a very important part of our sales tech stack. Amazing product that is delivering amazing value to us everyday.

It’s super easy to use and helps you have a professional looking slide deck ready in jiffy. No more tinkering around with formatting and stuff. Finally the freedom to just focus on the content and not formatting. Plus it’s additional features to share and track analytics make it a must have for sales teams.

A few new features are not so obvious but once you discover them they are super easy to use.

Antwort von Beautiful.AI

HI Satwick, Thanks for taking the time to review Beautiful.ai, and sharing that you consider us a must-have for sales teams. We appreciate you taking time to review your experience with us!

Aleksandra
Director in Australien
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Disappointing Experience with Subscription Cancellation and Refund Policy

2,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Disappointing Experience with Subscription Cancellation and Refund Policy

This platform is relatively easy to use

I signed up for a premium trial at Beautiful.ai with the intention of exploring its features to enhance my presentations. After testing the service by using just one template on the first day, I realized it wasn't a fit for my needs. Unfortunately, I missed the cancellation deadline by a mere day and immediately reached out to support to cancel my subscription, clearly stating my intention not to use the service further. Despite my immediate communication and clear indication that the service did not meet my needs, I was charged for a full month's premium subscription. When I requested a refund, citing my minimal use and prompt cancellation request, I was informed that due to policy, refunds for monthly subscriptions are not offered. My subscription was canceled for the next cycle, but I was left paying for a service I knew within a day I would not use. This experience has been disappointing. I understand the importance of policies, but I also believe in the value of customer satisfaction and flexibility. Charging customers who have immediately recognized and communicated that a service is not right for them does not seem in line with fostering positive customer relations. I had hoped for more understanding and flexibility from Beautiful.ai. I urge Beautiful.ai to reconsider its approach to customer service, particularly its refund policy on monthly subscriptions. A more accommodating stance could prevent future customers from feeling disappointed and unfairly treated as I do now.

Olivia
General Manager in Kenia
Bankwesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Quick, ease of deployment and smart integration.

Kommentare: Just like the name, Beautiful.ai results into beautiful work. Easy to use and professional.

Beautiful.ai brought the change everyone desires. Being AI powered technology, it is fast and very accurate. I have enjoyed creating slides in a flexible manner and at the end, the results is smart and modern. Cheers to the dashboard which is well designed to beat any need for visual documents. It is very adaptive to the changing world.

No frustrations. I have every benefits on my fingertips first hand. It generates presentable and we'll organized documents slides.

Silvia
publisher in Brasilien
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great presentations for a very small cost

It took me away from PowerPoint offering a set of features that are both smart and productive. In the beginning, I was annoyed by the fact that the software had some "forced" constraints to help avoid cluttering the page, but as I used the product I learned to produce better presentations and to be a better presenter. I love the templates - for a whole presentation or just a page - and the set of images and media available is great. You can configure your templates and you can have a team area for collaboration

sometimes it gets sluggish on my computer and sometimes the old presentations need to be changed because the template has changed.

Mike
Mike
Lead Hand Shaker in USA
Internet, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Best way to back slide decks

Kommentare: I speak at conferences multiple times a month and need slide decks that support my messaging, this tool does that for me. I normally only have a hour or two to take all my content and turn it into a finalized deck and Beautiful.ai delivers.

I love the fact I can knock out stunning presentations in a matter of minutes that I get compliments for all the time. The process is simple and the designs fit most every situation.

I have found when trying to have people collaborate on a deck that I am working on complain why I am not just using PowerPoint so I have very little team members who even want to accept the edit invites. I also wish editing colors was easier.

Carlos
SDR in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Predatory Practices - Buyer beware

Kommentare: Horrendous, terrible customer support and predatory billing practices.

Average at best, the platform is really no better than Google Slides or MS Pwr Pt. Nothing special about it to begin with.

I trialed Beautiful.ai to prepare a presentation for a job interview. Like many of us have experienced - the trial expired and I forgot to cancel. These guys proceeded to then charge me for a full year subscription ($150) versus enrolling me in a monthly (standard practice). This is predatory and slimy. I reached out directly to the support team and they did nothing (predictable). I'll be sure to direct everyone in my network to competitors.

Brendan
Architect in Südafrika
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Stunning presentations for design-challenged individuals

Kommentare: Super easy to create impactful stunning presentations without having to fiddle with alignment, resizing, animations of individual elements.

Layout library with opinionated automated layout system that keeps you "in the rails". Fantastic stock image and icon library makes it easy to pick the image that makes the slide pop! Theme editor makes it easy to apply a consistent look across all your company presentations. Charts are great.

Working with tables can be finicky. Don't use this tool to create information-dense reports. Importing data for embedded charts could do with some improvements - right now only copy-paste sort-of works.

Antwort von Beautiful.AI

Hi Brendan, Glad to hear you're enjoying Beautiful.ai! Thanks for the feedback on tables. We released a product update on February 15th which overhauled the table to improve the experience. You can check out the update details here: https://www.beautiful.ai/product-updates If you have further feedback on tables, please email us at hello@beautiful.ai.

Sohail
Data & Code in Australien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Impeccable Product!!!

Kommentare: This is indeed my favourite tech product because it has helped me create an impact on my audiences and has made me successful in my area of work.

I love creating impactful presentations and the AI used for themes, layouts, fonts, and structures remove all the thinking and worries of "which one looks better" and helps me concentrating on my content.

I'm an early user of this product and it has few features which did not exist then, however, the Tables and Elements have filled up the missing gaps.

Antwort von Beautiful.AI

Hi Sohail, Thanks for taking time to share your love for Beautiful.ai!

Anshul Raj
Anshul Raj
Head TA in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Love the ease of making presentations

Kommentare: i make my all presentations for weekly team sync, quarterly reviews with business with b.ai

The intuitiveness of the product is the key.

it would be great if we can imbed videos here as well,

Antwort von Beautiful.AI

Hi Anshul Raj, Thanks for sharing your appreciation and use cases of Beautiful.ai with us! We've made some updates to our video functionality in the last few months so you should be able to upload videos directly into Beautiful.ai video slides. If you're experience issues with uploading the videos, please reach out to us at hello@beautiful.ai so we can help.

Metallabbau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good functionality but not a game changer for presenting

Kommentare: I am still trying its features and capabilities, but for the moment I cannot say that I would be creating a presentation with a "made with xyz" logo.

1.Its available templates and themes that can offer you a jumpstart 2. Smart editing into the templates - adding elements of the template without having to spend time aligning or copy-paste graphics

1. Very limited actions in the trial plan do not let you adopt the app for your presentation. 2. I do not see the pricing offered as competitive vs other available solutions 3. Learning curve and limited trial push you to another solution.

Antwort von Beautiful.AI

Hi--We hear you and we'd love to extend your trial. Can you email us at hello@beautiful.ai and we'll get you set up with a new trial and set up a training with someone from our success team?

Nana Fatimah
CEO in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Smoking slides

Kommentare: I wanted sharp, crisp, powerful visual presentations and I got that. Everyone at the pitch were so impressed by the morph. Also a couple of investors praised the slides, not just the content.

The UI, the colours, sharp graphics, I felt were amazing. The way my slides came together, I couldn’t believe it. I was pitching and got told my slides were awful. I knew.. so I put a call out for a graphics person.. a friend said try beautiful.ai.. he said trust me..I couldn’t believe the slides were mine.

The templates sometimes misbehave, when you try to customise and delete one area.. it rearranges the rest of the imported photos willy nilly instead of allowing you to shift and arrange as you like.

Cyndi
Director of Finance, Administration & Strategic Inititatives in USA
Hochschulbildung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Rivals Powerpoint

Kommentare: Regardless of the things that I don't like about Beautiful.ai, I feel like the pros outweigh the cons. It has made my life so much easier in terms of making slides, organizing them, and finding them easily. I make a lot of presentations not only for my own use in meetings, but for the head of my organization, so being able to create them fluidly and efficiently has been invaluable to me. I would strongly recommend Beautiful.ai to anyone who makes a lot of slides for their work.

Having all of my slides in one place, being able to make folders and organize them is one of my favorite features. The ability to copy slides from other presentations easily is also a big plus. Since Beautiful.ai came out with the templates for each kind of slide that's also been a game changer in ease of use and efficiency in making a slide deck fast and beautiful.

If I had to pick something I didn't like it would be the way slides are converted to Powerpoint. The fonts don't match up in what Powerpoint has so when I do have to convert slides to Powerpoint it takes me a really long time, also every little thing in Beautiful.ai is converted as a shape, like bullet points, so if you're adding things to a slide that's been converted, it can take a lot of time to move things around just the way you like. Lastly, I am not a fan of how text is clipped in text boxes, I wish it would just resize the font to fit the text in the text boxes rather than cap you at a text limit.

Antwort von Beautiful.AI

Hi Cyndi, thanks for taking time to write a review Beautiful.ai! We appreciate hearing what you love, as well as what could be improved. We'll share your comments on exporting slides with our product team.

Terri
COO in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Made all the difference

Kommentare: It is easy to use, easy to teach and works for all sorts of important communication needs we have at ECP

Our firm had been selling using an e-book case study. We redefined our approach and built dynamic presentations using b.ai and we are seeing 30% increases across the board on our Regional Director's performance. We equate much of that to our presentation effectiveness.

At first it was the limited slide selection and lack of graphics, but those are improving now.

Antwort von Beautiful.AI

Hi Terri, We're thrilled we played a role in your 30% growth! Thanks for sharing that achievement with us, and for taking time to share your review here.

Marquis
UI designer in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Amazing!!!

Kommentare: It’s been wonderful it helps my work standout and I’ve only received praises

Honestly the workflow and layout is impeccable.

I wish there was an app to get me off web browser and allow me to work mobile.

Antwort von Beautiful.AI

Hi Marquis, Our product team will appreciate hearing the love you have of our UI! Thanks so much for sharing. We'll pass along your thoughts on mobile functionality with our product team as well. Feedback like this helps!

Mike Lester
Systems & Methods Head in Philippinen
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A hidden gem for the Presenter in you!

Kommentare: Overall, Beautiful.AI has a lot of potential. It disrupts the ever so reliable and staple Powerpoint, which has really improved a lot, so I guess Beautiful has a lot of catching up to do!

Beautiful.AI is one of my recent discoveries and it is truly a gem of a find. I am used to finding Powerpoint templates and now I can use the power of Artificial Intelligence to design me a presentation that sells, persuades, and markets for me! I can quickly create a beautiful presentation in less time.

What I least liked about the software is that it is just not Powerpoint, and it is not as easy to sell the idea that quickly. Some users I introduce the software to has not been able to use it.

Pamela
Pamela
President in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

I find this the easiest thing to use to make presentations

Everything is built in and you don't have to start from scratch. It's very user-friendly and I can figure out exactly how to make it the way I want it. It's my go-to for presentations.

I wish exported jpgs would be larger than 1280x720.

Joani
Executive Assistant in USA
Forschung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The Beauty of Beautiful.AI

Kommentare: I typically use MicroSoft PowerPoint to create presentations, but after being introduced to Beautiful.AI and the ease of creating amazing presentations, I was hooked.

The thing I like most about Beautiful.AI is the ease in creating a presentation. It's almost effortless, seamless, and the end result is amazing.

I'm always amazed with my finished product, so there is nothing I like least about the software.

Gordon
Gordon
Managing Director in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My views after 3 months of using this product

Kommentare: I came across this software through a colleague and thought I would give it a try. It's wonderful! The obvious comparison is to Powerpoint, but that's not really fair... Powerpoint goes back many years, and with that come problems of getting stuck in a rut. Beautiful.ai starts everything with a fresh idea in mind - great slides for the 21st century. Everything is clean, easy to use, edit and present. You can quickly change colour schemes, layouts etc, but what it does best is to make you concentrate on what you want to do, and it works out the design for you, so if you're a little 'design blind' it's not possible to make a mess of things. Hat's off to them in achieving this.

Extremely clean Fast setup easy use for great design built for the 21st century

Not a lot! Sometimes you can get stuck trying to make the software do something different to what it wants to achieve, but that's hardly a problem.

Cory
Digital Marketer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

One of the best presentation tools available

Kommentare: Overall, my experience has been very positive. It's my favorite presentation tool to use. I love the sharing and collaborating abilities and smoothness to its transitions between slides. It's hard to match this tool.

I've been using powerpoint for a very long time, but then I came across Beautiful.Ai and I haven't looked back. Beautiful.Ai is very intuitive and easy to use. The end result always looks stunning.

It does have some limitations to the layout. It's not always an easy drag-and-drop tool, there's some maneuvering that usually needs to be done to get it to look right. This is the biggest issue of the tool.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Excellent presentation platform

Kommentare: Overall a very professional platform for presentations.

Beautiful.ai is an excellent presentation platform. Templates are easy to modify. Presentations look professional even for the amateur.

Beautiful.ai is a bit challenging to edit certain slides in template form. With a little maneuvering it works well.

Jk
CEO in Südkorea
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

horrible customer service

good functionalitygood looking presentation

this is what they wrote: "For the Table template, you should be able to paste your data directly into the table. Are you having any trouble with copy/pasting?"

Hamsa
Founder in Indien
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very pretty, but can't convey much!

Kommentare: I do like it as it is relatively quick (no worries of alignment and formatting) but can use it only for presentations that need minimal representation on the slides.

The clean design and the auto formating.

There is no good enough template to showcase a lot of data, ideas and a self-explanatory approach/proposal/document.

Antwort von Beautiful.AI

Hi Hamsa, Thanks for sharing your experience with Beautiful.ai! It's great to hear you've found the design and formatting of slides helpful. I'll share your feedback about limitations in showcasing data with our product team. Feedback like this helps influence our offering and we appreciate you sharing your experience!

Usama
Founder in Pakistan
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Professional Presentation

Kommentare: I liked its automation and features that helped me to switch my presentation from text orientation to visuals and help me narrate in a story telling way.

Its graphics and artifically intelligent system

I dislike some of the features related to size I can not change size of one font rather of whole sentence or sheet

Antwort von Beautiful.AI

Hi Usama, Thanks for sharing how Beautiful.ai has helped to improve your presentations! We're glad to hear it's made an impact for you. We'll share your comments around font size with the product team. Thanks for the feedback!

Licensed Realtor in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Beautiful.AI a great program to replace powerpoint

Kommentare: I use this for listing and buyer presentations as a REALTOR. I can either print or just show on the screen and it looks wonderful and gets compliments.

Visuals and ease of use. This program makes presentations much more eye-popping than powerpoint. When you do a presentation using this program, it makes you stand out.

Nothing. I love how easy it is to use and how nice the final product looks.