Über Mural

Digitale Arbeitsbereiche für visuelle Kollaboration, Inspiration und Innovation – überall, jederzeit und auf jedem Gerät.

Erfahre mehr über Mural

It’s an intuitively designed easy to use virtual whiteboarding tool that comes with templates that you can use for exercises that you might want to run.

Sometimes the web visualization gets stuck or shows blank boards where they should have content, but a quick page refresh generally fixes it.

Bewertungen zu Mural

Mural hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 128 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Mural bereits verwendet?

Noemi
Researcher
Forschung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Perfect way to keep people engaged

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Jigyasa
Jigyasa
SAP Consultant in Indien

Mural : The Great Presentation Board

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall it's great tool and this can be used in more capacity , not only presentation.I had great time working on it.

I was introduced to Mural by our organisation 's Germany Team. It is great tool in my point of view. We used mural board as only source for our workshops. Mural have so many great features. You can put so much altogether in one place. Zoom in and zoom out at whole canvas. It is interactive with its tables, graphs, features images, icons etc. We can link our files, PPT etc in here. We created interactive timelines on the board. It's easy to use for new users as well. It also have presentation mode which helps during presentation. Best thing is sticky notes which can be put as feedback and honest reviews by the audience. I loved using this tool and I will keep using it in our coming projects.

However, I loved this tool but sometimes tables are not that friendly while we are presenting and want to add something. We faced this issues while our presentations.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Extremely intuitive tool for collaborative sessions between hybrid teams

Kommentare: I love everything about this product. In this new era of Hybrid work model and distributed teams across the globe, Mural provides an efficient way to whiteboard, brainstorm and creatively collaborate in an effective manner. I highly recommend this tool for design sessions, sprint planning, product ideation or project management.

My project team started using Mural in last 2 years and it has been remarkably easy to collaborate and brainstorm with the hybrid teams. As a Product owner, the best feature about Mural is the availability of vast collection of templates. It saves a lot of time by picking up a pre-made template and refine it for your meeting/session. Additionally, its UI is super intuitive and easy to use, even for the business users, who are not as technically savvy as your design team members.Mural helps in organizing the complex ideas and concepts. It is extremely easy to share it with team members or clients for approvals.

One thing I don't enjoy about Mural is its mobile experience. It is not very intuitive as compared to desktop experience. Its easier to learn the basic features of Mural, in order to contribute or participate in a meeting. however, if you want to use Mural to its full capacity, you will need to learn the complex features via some sort of training/learning material.

Audrey
Content Architect in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Good, but not made for designers

Mural is pretty good and usable, but there are some limitations for certain people/workflows. It’s definitely tailored toward people who host workshops, retros, etc., so if you’re doing that, I think Mural will be perfect for you. It’s got an integrated timer and tons of templates you can choose from. Oh! And I appreciate whoever’s idea it was to name every single color. :)

Making a table or grid is impossible. I use Mural mostly for sharing copy-related work so there’s a lot of text heavy stuff I need to write in there. Making my own table takes so much time (is the connection tool technically the line tool????) but that’s the best way for me to organize info a lot of the time. Also frustrating is double-clicking and creating a sticky note instead of a text box. If there was a way to change this default option, it would save me a LOT of time. Infinite Canvas is a great addition but can we lower the opacity on the dot grid? It is very loud.

Valerio
Valerio
Value Streams Transformation Lead in Italien
Automotive, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Mural is the tool that allows you to interact with people from different cultures and ways of thinking/acting.

Mural is the tool that allows you to express yourself and what you want to communicate, adapting to your needs and those of others. It is not just a tool, but an important means of synchronous and asynchronous interaction and communication. It can be used both for personal reasons (organising trips, activities, book reviews, study notes) and for professional reasons in teams and to support entire organisations.

I really appreciate how user friendly it is and full of templates you can use and customize for any need. Also great is the customer care and IT support.

Katrina
Katrina
Human Resources Generalist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Mural is a very useful tool for creating projects

Kommentare: Easy-to-use and up-to-date cPanel for managing all Mural-described features and settings. Whiteboard functionality for teaching and explaining complex concepts. Webinar attendees will find it simple to use. Attendees may be easily managed by the admin.

The top choice for hosting webinars online. Attendees from all across the world can easily connect to the webinar. During webinars, I was able to better clarify topics with its whiteboard tool. A query from a guest is easily raised. Meeting attendees and organizers alike can utilize the chat feature to stay in touch.

We have utilized Miro for this very purpose before. However, it was expensive and offered numerous other functions that I had no use for. And after I switched to Mural, everything ran smoothly.

Brandon
Brandon
Sales Specialist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

With Mural it is easy to organize ideas

Kommentare: Easy to structure thoughts and communicate with others across time and space. Capability to work together and workshop virtually with a large group of colleagues; and to replicate, in virtual form, the benefits of in-person workshopping.

Mural allows users to work together in real time or asynchronously, and with potentially big groups. This has helped me organize seminars for teams and include feedback from members who were unable to attend the meeting but still wanted to contribute.

To begin, the interface is littered with many tools and buttons meant to facilitate collaboration; I found this to be somewhat bewildering before I had completed my first Mural.

Christian
Christian
Human Resources Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Mural provides a perfect whiteboard experience

Kommentare: Facilitates group collaboration, which makes it a fascinating tool for workshops, ideation sessions, and goal-setting. In a Zoom meeting, this is the equivalent of using a white board in person.

Mural's accessibility is second to none. Easy group work, ideation, and coordination are just some of the benefits. I've used it successfully both in-person and over the internet with a large group of people.

There may be too many choices or customizations, or it may be difficult to locate the specific feature you need. The collection can be expanded to include additional types of template designs.

Przemek
Przemek
Lead, Infrastructure Specialist in Polen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The best virtual dashboards.

Kommentare: Mural brings visualization to the information we pass through. Thanks to this, we can assimilate more information without confusion or getting tired because it is simply too much data. When we use Mural during meetings then participants are more engaged, and the meetings are less overwhelming to them.

I really enjoy working with Mural Dashboards because their innovative content. We can see live view of changes made on board; we can work with dashboard at the same time which is important in big teams. The visual content is engaging and keeps people focused and relaxed rather than distracted.

I don't like the logging process; it always asks for a password and doesn't remember my email. This part could be improved so the sessions could be longer, and browser could also save the email.

Informationsdienst, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent tool for ideation and collaborative processes

Kommentare: At the top of the tools that I use for collaborative process. I compare with other tools as Miro and Lucidchart and Mural is the best for far.

The tool includes many functionalities to share ideas and customize boards for almost any king of collaborative process (Design Thinking, Agile Ceremonies, Kanban boards, etc).

Maybe simplicity of the tools, when you are using the tool for a long time and get familirez with it, you going to need some strongest functionalities ir order to cover more ideas that come to you during the creation of boards.

Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Mural is great for idea generation and share

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

I do a lot of idea generation for patenting purposes. This requires sharing of data and good note taking tool. Mural is really helpful as a blank whiteboard to start on an idea from scratch. the real-time updated from the users makes it really useful to use it during an online group call.

Sometimes I have to zoom in quite a bit to look at some of the documents we worked on. It's more like Prezi presentation tool. It give me a headache from time to time.

Amira
Site Architect in Jordanien
Bau, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A great way to come up with creative answers to a variety of problems without a lot of meetings.

Kommentare: We were able to get around a lot of the roadblocks that were getting in the way of our proposed solutions to the issues we were having with the help of MURAL. When everyone is working on the solution, there is no need for many meetings or emails because the method of operations and notes are clearly communicated to everyone.

Simple to use, it has a wide range of capabilities to make it useful during the entire process of preparation, planning, and execution. MuRAL's biggest feature is that it has a dependable and easy-to-use interface that team members may tailor to fit their needs. You can interact successfully with people who aren't on your team using MURAL because they don't need an account to be able to do so, and their thoughts can be included on the boards we are working on. It's more easier and more pleasurable to work with MURAL because of the front-end presentation style and pre-made templates. What I like most about our whiteboard brainstorming session is that it allows us to better comprehend the scope of the project and discover creative solutions for any overlaps. As a result, I appreciate that we can categorize our cards and designate certain cards for specific team members to ensure that everyone is on the same page, and I also appreciate how simple it is for me to switch between several boards.

Few drawbacks exist; the strength of MURAL will be evident as an integrated system for all operations and meetings within the institution as team members' acceptance of the system and their response to the topics and plans we wish to discuss with it grow.

Lora
Civil Structural Engineer in Jordanien
Architektur & Planung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

High efficiency in collecting and arranging members' ideas in an organized manner

Kommentare: Mural helped us a lot by taking advantage of the time of remote meetings and achieving the desired goals, so that we can collect ideas directly from the participants and integrate them into a clear, arranged and agreed upon scheme.

Mural is one of the best whiteboards, as it is responsive, so we can participate remotely to complete the scheme that we are working on preparing very smoothly. I greatly appreciate the ready-made templates that Mural provides, as they give us advanced resources and ideas that help us be creative by implementing what we need during the brainstorming stage, or when planning work programs. I really appreciate the many formatting options and also the colors that we can add to the text boxes and the different shapes. It's great how Mural can see the edits that a member has made, and also how we can vote whether or not to approve them.

Not many negatives, as the Mural interface is very intuitive and easy to use, but since the members involved in preparing a chart do not have the same ability to format shapes and texts as required, this leads to double effort when formatting the agreed chart in its final form.

Robert
Management Consultant in Finnland
Buchhaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Mural is a high quality digital canvas

Kommentare: My overall experience has been good. Mural offers many good features for organising virtual workshops. I use Mural on a weekly basis and it does help me with facilitating virtual workshops.

Mural has many good features for creating digital collaboration frameworks. It allows for many participants to work on the same canvas at the same time. It is a good tool for workshops.

Sometimes it is difficult to collaborate on a mural canvas when there are several people making changes at the same time. Objects may move around if they are not locked well and the whole canvas might get messy.

Leonardo
CEO | CTO in Ecuador
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Mural is one of the best collaboration tools you can find

We use it for everything, standup, retrospectives, mind mapping, online collaboration and much more. There are a lot of great templates.

It is expensive and some templates are tricky to use.

Rob
Technical Innovation Leader in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Mural enables easy digital collaboration from novices to pros

Kommentare: I've been able to grow with mural and explore new worlds of collaboration ... both enhancing face to face workshops and enabling remote collaborators to have equal voices. Support from the mural team to help us explore new ways to effectively collaborate (not just use their software) have been compelling.

I really appreciate how easy it is to dive in and get started with little complexity or knowledge. Drop some stickies on an empty whiteboard and you're off ... or play with templates, voting, and other advanced features to drive amazing new collaborations that are only possible in the digital world.

In the past, I have disliked the lack of feature parity between web and mobile versions. That has recently improved.

Ana
Graphic designer in USA
E-Learning, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A great tool for students, educators and teams in the education sector

Kommentare: It allowed having a consistent idea spread through our many team members. We all participate in created moodboards and guidelines for every project.

It made our lives so much easier. When having a lot of on-going projects with a big graphic design team it was hard to keep track of guidelines, styles and visual references without having to constantly ask each other for guidance. In Mural we keep murals for every project, designers go here everytime they have to participate in a new or existing project and document visually how it looks like and set all the important media accessible for everyone.

When we were considering it, we knew it was exactly what we needed but it was too pricey for our capabilities. After reading, we realized that they gave us a free year because we're on the education industry. This can be renewed once the year ends.

Israel
Head of Marketing in Irland
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Slick whiteboard option on paid plan

Kommentare: Overall, Mural was the best digital whiteboard experience I had, but I had to look for alternatives due to the issue with the trial period. I think that the other players in this space are catching up with Mural so that now I'm a customer of another tool.

The software works really well. Even when collaborating with many other users simultaneously, the "Facilitation Superpowers" are a convenient set of tools.

I started using Mural on the trial version, and when the trial expired, they locked me out. I had to contact the support team, which gave me a few more days to export a PDF version of my murals. They claim to have a "free forever" version now. But I haven't tested it yet.

Lee
Designer in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Simple - Visual - Powerful

Kommentare: Mural is the most intuitive and creative ideation software I have come across. No idea can hide if you get your organization on-board. There are low barriers to learning the tool so it is an easy sell.

It's a virtual design studio on your computing device (yeah I said that).

There have been occasions where I ran out of canvas on multi-day design events. The new, larger ideation space has largely fixed that.

UX in USA
E-Learning, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The new platform for thinking and making, together.

Kommentare: It's transforming the way I work and collaborate

I love creating, consuming and using templates for remote workshops. It's like doing software design, but with super direct and immediate, authentic feedback.

I dislike helping new users learn how to use it

Claudia
Software Engineer in Argentinien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great collaboration tool

Kommentare: Once you use regularly you will find it is a product that is constantly involving and that they are learning from their users and thinking about how they can improve the product. I think it is a tool worth trying.

Mural is a great tool for agile teams that work remotely, we´ve started using it in this context of COVID-19 and it helps us overcome the challenges of not being able to work and communicate face to face. I love the concept of having the free space to create and share ideas in real time.

It might take some time to get used to the tool and to understand this is not a replacement for a real whiteboard, this is something different. Some of the people from my team were really exited when interacting at the first time but some of them weren´t so as a leader may be hard to get everyone on board.

Regina
Education and Career Administrator in USA

Mural is for great collab!

I like how user friendly and intuitive it is - the power is in getting multiple people on the platform

the cost. this is great SW, but hard to make a business case to your company depending on the budget - realtime board is a alternative

Angela
Angela
Content Developer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

World's best product

Kommentare: The price of the product is indeed affordable enough for any size of company and also a great intuitive for progressive companies of the world.

With this amazing application I can easily insert photo, videos and different multimedia files into one specific folder to have an easy access to them. Another feature that is my most favorite is its integration power that enables me to integrate with all the useful applications of my interest in a very unique way.

For me there is no drawback in it only sometimes the updates give useless errors but otherwise everything is perfectly fine.

Computer-Hardware, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great for training purposes!

Kommentare: It is a great experience with this tool, I've participated in a lot of trainings and meetings where this tool is used, and sessions always become very proactive among the participants.

The way we can interact everyone at the same time in one single view. I like the way it can be used for training purposes and keep the collaborative environment, specially for virtual trainings or meetings if you are in a call, the Mural can be used to interact a lot in a visual way.

The price. Personally I see the price a little bit expensive for a single person (for example, for an entrepeneur), but I think is a company buys a license I think the company will see the price affordable.

Monisha
Customer Success Manager in USA
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for cross-team meetings between engineering/business facing departments

Kommentare: Really instrumental to one of our recent product feature launches (I work for a SaaS company), and definitely helped unite all the teams working on the initiative.

Especially during Covid-19 remote work, this tool has been really valuable in giving the feel of "whiteboarding" that you would get from in-person meetings, only virtually. It enables everyone to contribute and makes meetings more interactive. In my personal experience, it's been a great way to unite our Customer Success / Product / Developer teams for new feature launch plans so that everyone has visibility into next steps for the project, as well as a means of providing feedback.

While I really like the zoom-in function (our team used it to "privately" write feedback suggestions in our own "space" by zooming in during a meeting, after which everything was compiled) it can be a little disorienting / easy to zoom too far in and get lost in the sheet. Very very minor suggestion.

Really good for brainstorming

Kommentare: It is a great tool for brainstorming and have really good templates

It is really good for brainstorming, you can visualize the ideas on post-its and you if you are the host you can move them to organize them

It is not super easy to zoom the post its, I would also see more templates for different dynamics. It has lots of potential to be use for different activities like Customer Journey Map.