dealcloser gets deals done

Douglas F.
Partner
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Working with the software product, and staff at dealcloser, has been nothing short of revolutionary. Our business model is based on timely transaction turnaround for clients. dealcloser eliminated the costly, time-consuming and inefficient 'old fashioned' client signature process, and replaced it with a 'anywhere, anytime' platform. Clients and their professional advisors have instant access to all documents, at all stages of the transaction and document creation process, simply by logging in to a website. Genius.

Vorteile: Quite simply, dealcloser revolutionized our ability to close client transactions, efficiently, effectively and conveniently. One look at our bottom line will tell you everything you need to know about dealcloser's e-signing software: our firm completes more client transactions every year. We simply won't do a deal without dealcloser: clients love it, so do we...!

Nachteile: Not enough of the 'big firms' use dealcloser. It's 2019; e-signatures are both the norm, and reality, of business. Time to get on board.

von dealcloser an 8.6.2019

Thanks for the review, Douglas! Glad to hear we've had such a positive impact on your practice and that your clients enjoy dealcloser too.

Say goodbye to paper closing books...

Bewertet am 18.7.2019
Kristen K.
Lawyer
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The most aggravating aspects of my transactional practice have been eliminated. I can demonstrate to my clients that we are able to work efficiently and they're paying for high value services rather than paper-pushing. Fully endorse.

Vorteile: This software enables me to close a transaction with almost no paper. We are used to piles and piles of paper stacked everywhere, with complete or half-signed execution pages everywhere, leading up to closing a transaction. It is a major struggle to keep track of all that paper and to later convert it into a useable closing book. This was, by far, the most frustrating part of a corporate/commercial practice for me. Dealcloser eliminates this problem, entirely. I recently closed a multi-million dollar transaction with dozens of documents, and my paper file is less than half a centimeter thick. We had the most orderly closing imaginable, and were completely ready to close the day before. All that was left for the closing date was the exchange of funds. Closing book was delivered the same day. Clients appreciate it, as well, as it eliminates the need to either be physically present, print/sign/scan/email, or courier documents around.

Nachteile: There are some functions that they have yet to add, such as an "escrow" function which will restrain people (clients) from downloading signed documents before they're releasable. It can be improved upon. That said, I have every confidence that it will be. I have been in direct contact with the CTO of dealcloser for all tech support, and he is very responsive. Some of our suggestions have already been implemented into the software, and I'm assured that improvements are ongoing. As such, I think that they're going to perfect this over time and it will get better and better. I would like if the software prevented clients from downloading documents - I would prefer if they could only view and e-sign.

Dealcloser Review

Bewertet am 4.6.2019
Roberta M.
Corporate/Tax Paralegal, Manager & Co-owner
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Exceptional client service and a great product to work with.

Vorteile: This is software we use every day in supporting our legal contract to a very busy tax lawyer. Dealcloser has been exceptional at incorporating our needs into the product to make it work for us. We depend on the software for all of our client signature and reporting requirements.

Nachteile: I have nothing negative to say. The Dealcloser team continues to add and develop the product.

von dealcloser an 20.6.2019

Thank you for your feedback, Roberta, we greatly appreciate it! We're happy we can support your practice in a positive way.

The ease and efficiency of DealCloser

Angela H.
Corporate Paralegal
Rechtsberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I feel really good about DealCloser the support and training has been super. I have noticed with the few deals I have set-up within DealCloser it has been simple for me to navigate and once complete update our internal records which is extremely time consuming once a deal is complete.

Vorteile: I like how easy it is to set-up a "Deal" with titles, sub-titles, signatures, and individuals on a project. Once everything is executed a Closing Book is essentially done and we can download the book and save to our system, send to outside parties and/or the clients. It is really great to be able to click and drag documents from/to our system right from DealCloser this makes it more efficient.

Nachteile: As I understand most of the items I will set out here are being developed, I set out what I am experiencing. There is currently no certificate of electronic signature, although I understand it is in the works. There is no tracking system to indicate when you notified parties that they have documents to sign and thereafter you need to set up a separate limitation in Outlook or your own diary. It would be nice once all parties have signed the documents the creator of the Project gets a notification that everything is signed.

von dealcloser an 8.6.2019

Thanks for your review, Angie, appreciate it! Glad to hear you find the product easy and efficient. The features you mention are in the works, with the system to indicate what clients have done on a project being released in the next few weeks, so you'll see that soon. Thanks for your support!

Dealcloser is a big time saver

Bewertet am 6.6.2019
Brian F.
Lawyer
Anwaltskanzlei, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This has been a big time saver for collecting signatures. It also eliminates a lot of back end work for the support staff when producing closing books and transaction summaries.

Vorteile: The challenge of collecting signatures from multiple parties is eliminated as they are all collected in one place. The clients also like it because they can complete signatures basically anywhere they have web access. It is also perfect for collaborating with other professionals as you can allow them to access the documentation online.

Nachteile: Downloading multiple documents initially posed and issue which has since been resolved. Other than that there are no complaints.

von dealcloser an 10.6.2019

Thank you for the review, Brian!

Deal Closer is a must have tool for busy corporate law practices

Todd S.
Partneraaaaaaa
Anwaltskanzlei, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are realizing efficiencies on multiple fronts including document production, client communication and transaction reporting and billing.

Vorteile: Dealcloser allows me to manage large corporate transactions in an organized and efficient manner. It streamlines communication with key professionals, colleagues and our clients and allows us to sign documents with multiple parties in a secure environment while reducing the time it takes to close and report on a transaction. It has made my practice more efficient and my clients have positively responded to this product.

Nachteile: From my perspective Dealcloser accomplishes what I require for my practice. The Dealcloser team is great at responding to customer feedback and rolling out improvements to the product as their customer needs evolve.

von dealcloser an 10.6.2019

Thank you for the review, Todd!