Über Performio

Die Vertriebsprovisionmanagementtechnologie von Performio unterstützt eine starke Vertriebsleistung für schnell wachsende Unternehmen.

Erfahre mehr über Performio

Integrated with Single Sign On making it easy for user to access.

The view built into my Salesforce platform is sometimes hard to read and the window is small and tough to scroll (might be my companies platform integration however ).

Bewertungen zu Performio

Performio hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 331 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Performio bereits verwendet?

Gustavo E
Gustavo E
Head of Digital Innovation in Chile
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

A system that simplifies functions of commissions

Kommentare: I have not found any fault or any feature that I do not consider to be positive of this tool

The platform is an excellent option in terms of alternative sales processes, or only focuses on customers having a great experience but also allows them to remain customers for much longer, as long as it has an understandable interface and the function of assignment of compensation is quite precise and even automated as well as the characteristics of calculation of commissions

What I like is that it has a system that performs the calculations automatically, allowing for no errors or later calculations for compensation to clients, in addition, the tool has constant auditing characteristics and, as always, even with systems automated

Sales Ops Leader in USA
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Performio Review

Kommentare: Performio is a big step up over using spreadsheets to manage compensation. It has drastically reduced the time it takes to process payroll each month.

Running reports is easy and makes it simple for me to reconcile our data each month. The Performio support is great and responds promptly with answers when we run into any issues.

Since Performio is SQL based, we are reliant on the implementation team at Performio to any changes to our plans. There are other products out there that are excel based and are easier to manage from an Admin standpoint.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: CaptivateIQ und Xactly Incent

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Performio: We liked the dedicated service of Performio.

Russell
Sales Exec - Gov in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Comments

Dashboard is 80% of what I need and easy to digest in a single screen

It's not updated in real-time. This is not an issue with the software, it's an internal administrative issue. We are mid-February and I haven't seen commission numbers for January yet.

Paul
Restaurant Sales Executive in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Performio is great at tracking your individual progress, UI is outdated

Kommentare: Great tool, needs to be updated with UI

I liked the ability to track individual sales for myself and the pay adding up properly. I love the ability to submit an edit to my manager and director.

The user interface is horrible to say the least. it feels pre 2008 computer use. The way things are organized to do edits are very difficult and time-consuming

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

All good

Kommentare: Great. No issues. Clean and easy UX. We also have a complex legacy commission structure and pay out in years two and three. Performio handles those past closed deals and commissions with ease. WIth our last solution, my team would have at least one error per period. Thus far, very few, minor issues, that are detected faster and resolved sooner. That leaves the reps paid and happy!

Performio is a great solution. We used a blend of homemade and SFDC systems that created a lot of labor issues around governance, disputes and automation. Items were missed, and trust is lost.

Nothing as of yet. I just wish I had more commissions in the software... but that's my issue.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Coinbase Commerce

Warum Performio gewählt wurde: ease of use

Zuvor genutzte Software: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Telekommunikation, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Flexible, configurable and efficient

The system is flexible, efficient and configurable which is great as it allows us (admin users) to self-tweak as much as practical which in turn means that small change requests to business rules can often be executed very quickly and with minimal fuss. On the occasions where development work or troubleshooting assistance was required, a representative was always easily reachable and turnaround times were always reasonable. The frontend Dashboard capabilities allows for the data to be presented in way that is both engaging and easy to understand. It is also accessible on any device which is very handy.

There is none that I can think of at the moment

Shubham
Shubham
BDR in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good to track your targets, Bad if you have accelerators after 100% of your target.

It shows me my target, how much I have achieved and how much I am getting paid for 100% of my target. It also keeps a target with multiple graphs and gives a clear idea about the consistency of your performance.

The software is not configured for accelerators and never shows how much I am going to get paid if I achieve over 100% of my target. It also calculates the wrong amount and I have received the wrong incentives because of the same. If I haven't calculated the same manually. I would have lost the money.

Baumaterial, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Performio Review from a user

Kommentare: I can see where my performance falls, and the teams impact on my overall compensation, better planning, and budgeting, makes my spouse happier as well.

Transparency of my statements, as well as ease of understanding. Click two buttons and you have the full report, ready for review and clarification.

Speed to load at times is rough, more a function of my wi fi connection than the software itself.

Internet, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

One of the good tools for compensation analysis

Kommentare: Good experience to analyse the compensation but update frequency needs a lot of improvement.

Dashboard and details are pretty impactful. Ease of usage. Didn't used it for integration but looks like it's good.

The delay in data display once the month ends is something that needs improvement.

Krishnakant Singh
Krishnakant Singh
Account Executive in Indien

Performio

Kommentare: Happy with the product. With all the calculations at my finger tip, it makes my work productive and easier.

The real-time commission that I am going to make throughout the quarter is what stands out for me. Makes the calculations of my commission much easier.

The overall UI of the product could be better. Especially the color scheme of the product.

James
Assistant Store Manager in Australien
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Performio Review

The company I work for uses this program and I have nevertheless found any faults which is amazing

Like I said I haven’t found any faults with the program and software

Renewals Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

It's decent

It provides the detailed dollar amount for the end commission.

This does not provide a commission calculator.

Matthew
Virtual Sales Executive in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Performio has been phenomenal at not only helping me track my earnings but allowing me to model potential scenarios and understand how to achieve my targets. It is super easy to use and has been a major addition.

I'm not sure if this is a possible function, but I'd love to decouple it from our SFDC instance - it'd be great as a standalone app or website.

Roger
Sales - AE in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: ok
Lacking features that would be helpful to sales reps.

easy to see total revenue per and percentage to plan in the color coded squares.

I need simple list of which Capital equipment units I have sold and to whom, showing the total dollar volume of each sale, but without all the accessories listed. Currently too much data to scroll through with all those accessories. Would "also" like to see a tab to find the total weekly or monthly sales numbers by "number of units" sold and not by $. 1 of JM 105 and 2 of the TI500 unit etc.

Cullen
Restaurant Sales Exec in USA
Essen & Trinken, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

I think performio is a great tool for anyone in sales to track their commission.

Kommentare: Overall experience is certainly positive. I really enjoy it.

I really enjoy how easy it is to use and the multi function aspect of it. I can see how much money I am making and see exactly where it is coming from.

I think it is sometimes annoying when it only updates 2 times daily.

Marta
Enterprise Account Executive in Deutschland

Performio Review

It is easy to use very accurate automated und transparent

I do not have anything I could complain about

Lauren
Business Development Representative in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Lauren Doorneweerd Review

Kommentare: My company prior to using Performio was using an excel sheet that made zero sense so this is perfect.

How simple it is to see how your commissions are progressing. Everything that is the utmost importance is in front of your face and clear to see. I like the month/month graph to show improvement as well.

I think its based on how my company set it up but some of the headlines on getting to different pages can be a bit confusing.

Warren
National Product Specialist in Kanada
Konsumgüter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

2022 Review

ability to look at the performance and status regarding my quota

At times hard to navigate to what I want to find. Not always clear as to how I can track the information. Time consuming to go through all the details of the commissions.

Alex
Store Manager in Australien
Telekommunikation, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Alex Optus Southland review

Kommentare: Performio lets me track how sales performance is going and it allows me to view my commission payments

Easy to use and the data that comes through is easy to interpret with the format of the platform

The look of the software could be improved to make it more modern and less old school.

Haylie
Strategic Partner Manager in USA
Restaurants, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Performio Review

Kommentare: I am indifferent. If the issue with accurate commissions was corrected I would be satisfied

I like how the dashboard looks and the tabs are very clear. There are not too many functions so its user friendly and easy to learn

Maybe it's an integration issue but my commissions are not accurate each month. We use Salesforce so its hard to say if its an issue with SF or Performio

Wayne
Sales Consultant in Australien
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

honest opinion of Performio

Kommentare: honestly it is quite easy to use and very straight forward too. but what it is missing is the information for why my at risk incentive increased or decreased. please provide a brief explanation.

its very easy to use and easy access to required information

sometimes it's not very accurate and the results are quite delayed and unexplainable. e.g. I got my incentive at risk but not quite understand why my final incentive is higher or lower.

Jeff
Sales in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very good. Especially comparing to xactly

I like the easy to use dash board. Great interface too.

It would be nice to be able to customize to have one dashboard with what I want to see

Chip
Direct Sales Agent - Loan Adviser in USA
Bankwesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Performio

Kommentare: Great so far!

Easy to navigate, easy to update. Love the different views as well.

I would like to have the ability to get excel documents on different comparisons for statistics.

Olivia
Inside Sales Executive in USA
Restaurants, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Review

The overall display of the dashboard and the functionality of it.

The information visible in the tabs, how long it takes for it to update.

Robert
Sales Rep in USA
Essen & Trinken, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

comission structure

commissions are easy to see and view, broken down nicely

lack of daily updates. only updates twice per day