Über Performio

Automatisiere Provisionen, erhöhe die Transparenz und gewinne umsetzbare Erkenntnisse.

Erfahre mehr über Performio

Integrated with Single Sign On making it easy for user to access.

The view built into my Salesforce platform is sometimes hard to read and the window is small and tough to scroll (might be my companies platform integration however ).

Bewertungen zu Performio

Performio hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 316 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Performio bereits verwendet?

Internal Commissions and Incentives Manager in Australien
Telekommunikation, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Flexible, configurable and efficient

The system is flexible, efficient and configurable which is great as it allows us (admin users) to self-tweak as much as practical which in turn means that small change requests to business rules can often be executed very quickly and with minimal fuss. On the occasions where development work or troubleshooting assistance was required, a representative was always easily reachable and turnaround times were always reasonable. The frontend Dashboard capabilities allows for the data to be presented in way that is both engaging and easy to understand. It is also accessible on any device which is very handy.

There is none that I can think of at the moment

Sales Ops Leader in USA
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Performio Review

Kommentare: Performio is a big step up over using spreadsheets to manage compensation. It has drastically reduced the time it takes to process payroll each month.

Running reports is easy and makes it simple for me to reconcile our data each month. The Performio support is great and responds promptly with answers when we run into any issues.

Since Performio is SQL based, we are reliant on the implementation team at Performio to any changes to our plans. There are other products out there that are excel based and are easier to manage from an Admin standpoint.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: CaptivateIQ und Xactly Incent

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Performio: We liked the dedicated service of Performio.

Brooke
Account Executive in USA

Sales Review-Commission Tracking

1,0 letzte Woche Neu

The online webpage and portal was easy(ish) to naviagte.

Too be honest there is not much to like about this software, the commission tracking was EXTREMELY unreliable and pulled incorrect numbers constantly.

Paul
Restaurant Sales Executive in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Performio is great at tracking your individual progress, UI is outdated

Kommentare: Great tool, needs to be updated with UI

I liked the ability to track individual sales for myself and the pay adding up properly. I love the ability to submit an edit to my manager and director.

The user interface is horrible to say the least. it feels pre 2008 computer use. The way things are organized to do edits are very difficult and time-consuming

VP of Sales in Kanada

All good

Kommentare: Great. No issues. Clean and easy UX. We also have a complex legacy commission structure and pay out in years two and three. Performio handles those past closed deals and commissions with ease. WIth our last solution, my team would have at least one error per period. Thus far, very few, minor issues, that are detected faster and resolved sooner. That leaves the reps paid and happy!

Performio is a great solution. We used a blend of homemade and SFDC systems that created a lot of labor issues around governance, disputes and automation. Items were missed, and trust is lost.

Nothing as of yet. I just wish I had more commissions in the software... but that's my issue.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Coinbase Commerce

Warum Performio gewählt wurde: ease of use

Zuvor genutzte Software: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Darian
Sales Executive in USA
Essen & Trinken, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy to Navigate

Kommentare: I am able to look out how much I am getting paid out for each deal in which marketing bracket as well as where all of my accounts are at with being activated.

Very easy to use and navigate through the application to view commission and the explanations behind what is being paid out.

Nothing needs to be improved. I think overall it is a very well structured application.

Courtney
account executive in USA

Performio Review for Hudl

Kommentare: I think that performio is a great product that makes is easy for sales reps to view the commission and pay stubs they should receive, as well as keep them on track with their goals month over month

Easy to use, ability to see my information from past months, multiple charts to check, and ease of use with salesforce

the time that is takes for my sales to show up in performio

Shubham
Shubham
BDR in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good to track your targets, Bad if you have accelerators after 100% of your target.

It shows me my target, how much I have achieved and how much I am getting paid for 100% of my target. It also keeps a target with multiple graphs and gives a clear idea about the consistency of your performance.

The software is not configured for accelerators and never shows how much I am going to get paid if I achieve over 100% of my target. It also calculates the wrong amount and I have received the wrong incentives because of the same. If I haven't calculated the same manually. I would have lost the money.

Sales in USA
Restaurants, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Use it for Commissions

Kommentare: amazing. always is correct and gets me paid on time

Great SAAS that makes tracking commissions a breeze. As an employee of a company that uses Performio they always are correct and make sure my pay is the right amount.

nothing. the software does what it is suppose to do

BDR in USA

User

Kommentare: This has been a great tool for tracking Pay, Benefits

Easy to use, easy to navigate, lots of information

Nothing yet, i find everything pretty useful

Ruth
Director of Sales Operations in USA

You'll need a full time Performio Administrator

Kommentare: Frustrating. They're super helpful during Zoom calls, but then leave it in your court to make changes. Then something breaks. Then you submit a support ticket. Then it get's fixed. Then something else breaks. Extremely frustrating to go back and forth with this.

In terms of ease of use for our sales reps, it's fantastic. Simple and modern interface allows for quick adoption and understanding for the team.

Much like you need a Salesforce Developmer/Admin, you need a Performio Developer/Admin because something is ALWAYS needing configuration. Performio has very fast customer support, but deployment took 6 months, and they hit you with a hefty change bill every year when you need to make major adjustments to compensation plans. They expect you to know how to do everything, and offer very little training / resources.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Xactly Incent

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Performio: Simplistic view / ease of use

Anh
Manager, Controlling in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

It's been good...

Kommentare: Overall, we are happy with Performio. The platform have improvements to work on but the Team have been extremely helpful and supportive in understanding our business objectives. They are investing in evolving the platform with improved functions and features.

What we like most about the software is it's customizable from a box-solution. We were stuck in a box in our previous platform and it was difficult to expand our incentives as well as our reporting.

The Plan sign-off for the Users need some improvement because it's period based and lacks a pdf upload option. From the admin side, the templates in the box solution should allow more flexibility without needing to find work arounds.

Spencer
Sales Manager in USA

Performio in a Sales Management Capacity

Performio is extremely basic - which in the case of something complex like commission plans and monthly revenue recognition, is key. We want our reps to be able to open Performio, see what they need to see immediately, and not have to question validity.

Implementing Performio was not without some growing pains. But after a couple years of sticking to it - the complaints from our front line sales teams are very minimal.

Peter
Senior Finance Associate, FP&A in USA

Helpful Tool for Commissions

Kommentare: Good software service that may need a few more employees to streamline trainings and implementations

The best part of this software is the ability to set it with almost any calculation process and in a multitude of ways visually for end users.

Integration with our existing business was difficult. We were met with a whole lot of 'no' when we knew the answer was yes (as we've eventually added all of our wants over the course of a few months). The implementation felt like pulling teeth with the Performio team and there was a general lack of explanation and direction.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Xactly Incent

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Performio: Price and Customization

Sean
Sales Manager in USA

Performio Review

I love the ability to monitor my reps closed won opportunities and have clarity around any disputes that arise. The mobile app functionality is also great for me to check up on reps close to hitting monthly/annual goals while not on my computer.

We have some unique billing practices that require manual with some of our contracts however over the past year things have dramatically improved. It would also be nice to have a better sync between Salesforce and performio.

Ashley
Operations Manager in Australien
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Sales Review

Kommentare: Great - one stop shop for KPI purposes and a roll up of performance

Once all the data is uploaded it's very easy to use and a good way of tracking daily KPI outputs and performance to target

Not the software but you are reliant on internal data to be uploaded which can drag out the user experience

Spiro
Strategic Partner Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

User friendly ?

Kommentare: Middle of the road not happy but not disappointed I would expect more out of this service.

It is easy to navigate through Performio

It is not always accurate from month to month could be better!

Saurab
Retail Consultant in Australien
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Performio User Experience Review

Kommentare: My overall experience with Performio has been a positive one. The software is easy to use and communicates information very effectively. It has allowed our team to easily analyse our strengths and shortcomings through the visual representations of our targets and actual performance.

The software is highly intuitive. All users would be capable of navigating through the program with relative ease.

At times the landing page can be cluttered with information (e.g. updates) in a disorganised matters. Moreover, the Target/Actual information is not always updated instantaneously alongside our sales tracker information.

steven
Sales in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Territory Manager

Kommentare: i review sales trends, cusomter ordering patterns, and this helps with tracking my comp

Great way to validate information and sales trends.

there appears to be limitations on reviewing past data points that may be a set up from my company not your software

Jeff
Sales Executive - Service in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Commission program management - Users View

Kommentare: Its been much better than previous systems. I like that the user interface is friendly and simple to use/understand. I can quickly find what I need. I have never had any issues with the software - outside of the data that our company loads.

Their are a number of really great features that I use on a regular basis. I love the ability to download all of my commissions by line item so that I can review the accuracy of the data that has been loaded. The dashboard is really great as well for all of our quota buckets - shows us at a quick glance where we stand.

In some ways, I would prefer fewer options/screens. Also for our usage, the data is too much (we have over 100K records) which is impossible to go through.

Stephanie
Restaurant Sales in USA
Gastgewerbe, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Performio Review

Kommentare: Performio instantly displays employee earned commissions.

It lists features clearly and information is visually pleasing

It can be a learning curve for a new learner.

Tony
Account Executive in USA
Sport, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Performio

I think that it is a great tool to track commissions and opportunities when integrated with salesforce properly. I feel like there a often times where it does not integrate accurately though.

Could increase accuracy regarding commission tracking if integrated with salesforce perfectly

James
Assistant Store Manager in Australien
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Performio Review

The company I work for uses this program and I have nevertheless found any faults which is amazing

Like I said I haven’t found any faults with the program and software

Lee
Account Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Length of time to review commissions

Kommentare: 7 - see last comment - most other functions are satisfactory

Ease of use, straight forward dispute section - Keeps up with history of disputes to look back on.

The most difficult and time consuming part of commissions is the length of time it takes to review my commissions - 6 to 10 hours - Our commisssions are set up on Accounts we upsell, or add onto. Most of my accounts have a Main account "Parent" and all of the locations that fall under the parent "child accounts". What Performio does not pick up are the accounts that are paid through the Parent account. I have a very transactional Book of Business. Each month I find myself going through about 750 t0 1000 lines (contained in an excel spreadsheet) I have to go through each individually to see if the Parent account has paid the new child account. Very Very time consuming. Hope this help -

Chetan
Account Executive in Indien
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Performio Review

Kommentare: The experience using Performio has been great and it is my goto platform to track my commissions on the revenue generated for my organisation. Thanks for building Performio for customers like us!

Performio's accurate fetching of important information from tools that it integrates with which then becomes a single source of truth for the leadership to take key decisions. Also, Performio is super helpful in tracking of incentives for the Sales Team along with the break up of incentives into variable and accelerators for a particular period. Additionally, the fact that Performio is able to present a breakdown of New Business/Upgrade revenue and Renewals revenue neatly is a great help!

At times mid way into a new month, I am not able to see data for that month, hence the timely updation of data is required.