Filtern nach:

Über Performio

Automatisiere Provisionen, erhöhe die Transparenz und gewinne umsetzbare Erkenntnisse.

Erfahre mehr über Performio

Internal Commissions and Incentives Manager in Australien

Flexible, configurable and efficient

The system is flexible, efficient and configurable which is great as it allows us (admin users) to self-tweak as much as practical which in turn means that small change requests to business rules can often be executed very quickly and with minimal fuss. On the occasions where development work or troubleshooting assistance was required, a representative was always easily reachable and turnaround times were always reasonable. The frontend Dashboard capabilities allows for the data to be presented in way that is both engaging and easy to understand. It is also accessible on any device which is very handy.

There is none that I can think of at the moment

Ashley H.
Operations Manager in Australien
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Sales Review

Kommentare: Great - one stop shop for KPI purposes and a roll up of performance

Once all the data is uploaded it's very easy to use and a good way of tracking daily KPI outputs and performance to target

Not the software but you are reliant on internal data to be uploaded which can drag out the user experience

Fifi S.
Store Manager in Australien

Integrated with Single Sign On making it easy for user to access

The latency - it takes time to confirm the sales figures and inefficient data flow

Steven T.
Sales in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Territory Manager

Kommentare: i review sales trends, cusomter ordering patterns, and this helps with tracking my comp

Great way to validate information and sales trends.

there appears to be limitations on reviewing past data points that may be a set up from my company not your software

Saurab B.
Retail Consultant in Australien

Performio User Experience Review

Kommentare: My overall experience with Performio has been a positive one. The software is easy to use and communicates information very effectively. It has allowed our team to easily analyse our strengths and shortcomings through the visual representations of our targets and actual performance.

The software is highly intuitive. All users would be capable of navigating through the program with relative ease.

At times the landing page can be cluttered with information (e.g. updates) in a disorganised matters. Moreover, the Target/Actual information is not always updated instantaneously alongside our sales tracker information.

James T.
Assistant Store Manager in Australien

Performio Review

The company I work for uses this program and I have nevertheless found any faults which is amazing

Like I said I haven’t found any faults with the program and software

Sabrina Y.
sales in Australien

great platform

Kommentare: Its great most days, but can be improved

easy to use, very user friendly, not complicated,

sometimes running slow, not loading properly,

New Business Development in USA
Baumaterial, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Performio Review from a user

Kommentare: I can see where my performance falls, and the teams impact on my overall compensation, better planning, and budgeting, makes my spouse happier as well.

Transparency of my statements, as well as ease of understanding. Click two buttons and you have the full report, ready for review and clarification.

Speed to load at times is rough, more a function of my wi fi connection than the software itself.

Shannon B.
Sale Associate in USA
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Review for Performio

Kommentare: The main benefit I notice, which was recently implemented, is the live aspect. Everyday I do a deposit, the system reflects that almost instantly! I am able to track my commission a lot quicker than before.

The product is very simple to use! it's great that it is now live and updated everyday after I deposit and checks! I try and check it at least once a week to keep me updated on what I should expect my upcoming check to look like.

Honestly, I think this is a great software system and currently have no complaints!

Senior Business Analyst in USA
Telekommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Performio

Kommentare: Overall had a good experience but selected a different product.

There was an easier setup process than creating everything from scratch using Tableau but our commission process was ultimately too complicated and needed customizations on the back-end

The look/layout could be confusing for a normal user to view. We ended up using Tableau to customize dashboards to display our commissions.

Rushan D.
Territory Manager in Australien
Medizinische Geräte, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Performio works well to get a snapshot of your numbers!

Kommentare: Good - i like that its faster and easier to make our my payments without having to go through payroll PDFs!

It is clear to see what you are earning YTD and monthly. Good snap shot and relatively easier to access than payroll software.

Would be great if there is a functioning app with fingerprint login - make it quicker would be good if functionality was more eye friendly and adjusts to the interface of a phone beter - alot of the times you are scrolling up and down, side to side to read the numbers - would be good if we can see if all of one screen at a time, fresh tabs for each measurement?

Ken G.
Digital Media Manager in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Performs as advertised

Kommentare: Helps manage the commissions process, easy to use, easy to navigate, very nice user interface.

Easy to use, interface is intuitive, I really don't have any negatives.

Since I really don't have any negatives, I need to make some up. It doesn't wash my hair or brush my teeth in that special way she used to, it refuses to rotate my tires, and is absolutely useless when it comes time to stampede the herd of crippled yaks.

Sabrina Y.
Sales consultant in Australien
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy access with user friendly design

Kommentare: Overall I have no complaints it does what it requires. Outlook very plain and simply but I don’t mind it.

Once logged in I can see all items listed in plain sight. Very user friendly and take you to where you need very quickly. I like the chart comes up on previous performance months which gave you a visual overview

Some of the items descriptions are very general so takes a few click to find out what’s content and how related to me

Sean M.
Loan Advisor in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Easy, Complete Overview!

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I love the ability to have a direct view of commissions and all the details related to each sale.

Provides clear transparency to my commission and an easy to use platform that helps with tracking not only my monthly but yearly targets. It also helps me breakdown where my quota is coming from and I am able to view each sale/commission line by line.

The view built into my Salesforce platform is sometimes hard to read and the window is small and tough to scroll (might be my companies platform integration however ).

Chelsey P.
Sr. Manager of Business Development in USA
Konsumgüter, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Step in a good direction for the org's sales tracking, but lacks usability and an updated look

Kommentare: We haven't been using it long, and I personally only use it once a month to check that the last month's sales are accounted for correctly. Performio is much better than the jankey system we had before but leaves a lot to be desired the more I dig into it.

Prior to using Performio we were using an Excel sheet for the whole sales org to check that their sales were recorded correctly so we're paid appropriately - so something automated and already filtered to my sales a dream! I like that I can send a quick note to make the update if an item is attributed to the wrong person. For that we used to use a Gsheet where everyone listed their changes and then the poor sales enablement team went through line by line to make updates.

The look and usability of the software reminds me of Salesforce Classic, that's what I like least. It has a lot of tables like a legacy website, not something that was designed in the past several years. The user flow isn't intuitive. I had to check my gross profit for March this week, and I wasn't able to find a view that only showed me March - I was seeing all of Q1 at a time, but I could at least sort descending to group March. The navigation on the left doesn't seem to describe/offer what I'm looking for. I would love to see more charts or visual representations of my current sales to my quota. Maybe we have that? I haven't been able to find it.

Omar W.
Store manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Overview

Kommentare: Other than the con the application works just fine.

I can get access to all of my reps commission and progress

It doesn't give me info for hours per activation.

Ben D.
Senior Account Executive in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Commission review made easy

Kommentare: I like how it solved the issues I had in the past of actually seeing in a visualized format what my commissions were and how they came to said conclusion. I had to do the math myself to make sure everything added up, but now I can visually verify that my commissions are accurate and that everything that should be there is.

I like how easy it is to review and track your sold deals and the commissions tied to it so that way each month I can make sure my commissions are accurate and up to date.

I do not think I have used it long enough to truly share a con or negative. So far I think it is easy and straightforward.

Niall M.
Channel Manager in Australien

Clarity

Kommentare: Excellence and great product.

I love that I do not have to email or chase people up on the clarity of commissions. I can review my partners commission and growth.

Not enough feature, I have to export to excel a lot to build my reports.

Alex T.
Store Manager in Australien

Alex Optus Southland review

Kommentare: Performio lets me track how sales performance is going and it allows me to view my commission payments

Easy to use and the data that comes through is easy to interpret with the format of the platform

The look of the software could be improved to make it more modern and less old school.

Sam W.
Sales Consultant in Australien

Performio

Kommentare: Redeeming rewards has been fantastic. Shows how well we're doing for KPIs as a store pretty well.

The rewards are great. Easy to read dashboard with fairly u to date info.

Kind of hard to understand how up to date the info is

Wayne L.
Sales Consultant in Australien
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

honest opinion of Performio

Kommentare: honestly it is quite easy to use and very straight forward too. but what it is missing is the information for why my at risk incentive increased or decreased. please provide a brief explanation.

its very easy to use and easy access to required information

sometimes it's not very accurate and the results are quite delayed and unexplainable. e.g. I got my incentive at risk but not quite understand why my final incentive is higher or lower.

Chip S.
Direct Sales Agent - Loan Adviser in USA
Bankwesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Performio

Kommentare: Great so far!

Easy to navigate, easy to update. Love the different views as well.

I would like to have the ability to get excel documents on different comparisons for statistics.

Harrison H.
Sales representative in Australien

Performing review

Easy to use, shows my performance with cool graphs and figures

The platform is updated very slowly with new information about my sales performance

Kali B.
Client Success Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Performio Review

Kommentare: It has been great to have more transparency into my quota so I no longer have to play the guessing game!

It allows me to see exactly how well I am tracking to goal and a breakdown of where my quota is coming from. It is also great to be able to break down quota by line item, but then also see my overall yearly sales.

It is a little difficult to navigate and hard to change line items if they are not mine. This may be due to how my company has decided to set up the software.

Damian C.
Sales Director in Spanien
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Performio for Sales Directors

Kommentare: I can track my sales quota retirement and the commissions my team and I are earning, review trends and history.

Easy to use and intuitive Details graph and charts It is adopted across our sales organisation

There is not a lot not to like with this software. It is easier to use than any other commissions software I have used