Über Snapmeter

Lower electricity and natural gas costs, quantify utility bill variance, and run customized reports. Theres nothing to install.

Erfahre mehr über Snapmeter

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Snapmeter bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Trevor l. T.
Trevor l. T.
Cheif Engineer in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Chief Engineer

Kommentare: As a Chief Engineer I love Snapmeter for budgeting purposes as well as keeping an eye on daily operations. I The people at Gridium have been very helpful over the years, esp around budget time when I'm trying to predict next years energy costs.
The best!

Ease of use / user friendly Being able to easily track energy usage and predict future costs, even with occupancy variations.

Nothing really, there was a slight learning curve when diving in deeper beyond the Snapmeter page but the guys have been really helpful and patient in getting me up to speed. No complaints at all

Antwort von Gridium

Trevor, thank you for the feedback and it is great to know that you love the budgeting capabilities and the insight on daily operations!

Kevin B.
Facilities Manager in USA
Forschung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

A great tool for evaluating energy saving upgrades

Kommentare: It helps me understand my energy usage better, plan for peak days, and validate our energy saving programs with performance and cost data.

Snapmeter has an intuitive and easy to navigate interface. Using their software I was easily able to compare the details of our energy usage across a two year span to put numbers to our energy efficiency program for our C-Suite. They were impressed with the level of detail and good visualizations that I was able to generate using Snapmeter.

Some of the points can be a bit confusing, but the support team there is always great and responsive. Don't get frustrated, get help, it's there.

Antwort von Gridium

Nice work using Snapmeter to answer C-Suite questions. Keep it up, and thanks!

Robert C.
Faculty in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

The only service for energy analytics of a large scale campus, fantastic for analysis of trends

Kommentare: The ability to visualize energy generation from solar PV and cogen, as well as load and demand profiles. A key benefit for me as faculty is using the tool in hands-on and advanced courses in an energy management program.

The new snapmeter is so slick and easy to visualize trends, especially comparative time periods, and with multiple meter views, you can start to see a composite load profile. This tool is especially useful for a large campus with distributed generation; we have cogeneration, multiple solar arrays, and need to look at both in and out channels of our NEM meter. Using this tool, we were able to diagnose a tripped PV inverter, potentially saving us thousands of dollars in lost generation, as well as monitor a problematic heat pump, the primary load at a new campus. Most of all, we use this service for teaching students energy analytics, doing comparative energy analysis, and using demand curves and peaks for understanding the need for energy storage. This tool has been pivotal in our District energy and emissions working group, we simply couldn't do our work without it.

Not a con about the service, but more a general gripe that it shouldn't be so hard to trend NGOMs into tools like this. In a world of IPV6 addresses, every meter in "meter space" should be accessible to a tool like this, and it shouldn't be such a struggle to integrate data from different types of meters. Gridium has bent over backwards to help us, it's just older technology and protocols, plus antiquated (utility) business processes.

Antwort von Gridium

It's inspiring to see just how useful Snapmeter is proving to be at your campus and in your classroom. Thanks for sharing!

Ed P.
Chief Engineer in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Snap Meter Review

Very user friendly, lots of valuable information.

There is nothing I found that is negative about the software.

Antwort von Gridium

Ed, it is great to see you find the analytics in Snapmeter so valuable and that the tool is user friendly. Thank you for the feedback!

Elizabeth M.
Property Experience Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

SNAPMETER AND GRIDIUM -

Kommentare: Snapmeter and the Gridium team have provided me with useful tools and great customer service. They reviewed my property's PG&E billing back five years, found a billing error and consequently we will be getting at $38K refund. I'd call that an awesome experience.

I used Snapmeter for utility budgeting. Their customer support was great and the software easy to manipulate changing projected occupancy.

There's a lot of information on Snapmeter. Leveraging it is my biggest challenge.

Antwort von Gridium

Always good to see how buildings find tremendous value from the tool! And the billing history analytics put an easy and immediate ROI to it all. Keep up the great work!