AAC Bewertungen

von Affiliated Acceptance Corporation (AAC)

4.4/5 56 Bewertungen
AAC

AAC is the lifeblood of my business. Eighty percent of the income for my dojo is processed by them.

Aaron C.
Chief Instructor & Executive Director

Kommentare: Allows me to process monthly payments, which is how my dojo takes in 80% of its income.

Vorteile: It allows me to upload new clients and print customized reports. It's nice to be able to go back and look at monthly activity in the past.

Nachteile: I wish I could make changes to existing accounts myself (monthly payment amount, editing previously uploaded contracts, special payments, etc.)

Great relations and communication with AAC

Kane K.
owner /mgmr
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Used for 20 yrs.... have grown with it

Vorteile: Retention of expired contracts and the ease to look up old and reinstate.
Email options, reports options..

Nachteile: Picture ID and basic membership exp date etc should show up on check in screen like the first software version of this software from 15 yrs ago. Current software screen times out and freezes the check in screen requiring constant employee attention. Membership freezes.... we should be able to have more control this function...without having to contact customer service to freeze a contract. When the internet is down, my door control and check in functions are crippled.. With the Dos version it was all in house operations here.

Overall it has been good. The people at AAC are always extremely helpful

George G.
OWNER

Vorteile: Excellent speed; no data loss issues; lots of information for business decision making process. AAC seems to be changing and improving software regularly. Software does great job keeping historical data in a easy to retrieve format.

Nachteile: Wish the process of entering new contracts could be improved - eliminating the need to save and go back etc. Also would like to see online membership sign-up - our competition has it

worst data transfer experience ever

Bewertet am 1.3.2019
Ty H.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: nothing. software always had glitches such as random access lockouts on members who should have access when access control system is linked to software, canceling accounts that should have auto renewed etc. Staff did make every effort to help with issues though.

Nachteile: rarely worked properly. more problematic then helpful. fairly complicated to use, could not edit membership without re-writing the entire account. Shut off all access fob to every member when canceled.

von Affiliated Acceptance Corporation (AAC) an 5.3.2019

Hi Ty, I¿m sorry to hear about your negative experience with data transfer. We are excited to share that we joined the Daxko family of brands and can now offer best-in-class software to match the level of service we provide on the billing and payment processing side of AAC. Please reach out to us to learn about our new software options!

Professional and helpful

School Director - Master Instructor

Vorteile: Easy to use. Very user friendly and the team at AAC is always willing to help as much as they can. Able to use in any computer with internet access.

Nachteile: Takes some time getting used to, not able to have immediate posting-takes 24-48 hours. Could be better with an easier retort system. Takes too long to make a report for details and I have to go back and set the same permaters every time, saving the permaters could be helpful.

Customer since 2010 and I love it

Manuel F.
Jiujitsu instructor
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've been able to manage payments and memberships easily allowing me to focus on the development of my program. The updates are always done at a time when it does not affect my operations

Vorteile: I have always received the best customer service, from when we first set up the software to last week when I had questions about a transaction. They understand my individual priorities as a business owner and they have never pushed any product I didn't need.

AAC has always been great! Straightforward, easy to use, and on top of any customer issues!

Michelle B.
Program Director

Vorteile: It is super easy to use and allows me to add or change as I need to. It compliments my martial arts school well and their check in software helps me keep track of my students, their attendance, payments, progress and all....super easily!

Nachteile: I wish it would merge better with Quick Books. I have to manually enter each transaction, which can sometimes be tedious!

Simple, easy and worry free. AAC takes care of all billing related issues.

Phillip P.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I am terrible with numbers and in really hate chasing clients for money. AAC takes that out of my hands allowing me to focus on being a great teacher making my client relationships smoother.

Vorteile: The platform is extremely easy to use and understand. Also the customer service is very friendly and patient.

Nachteile: When entering a new contract or new client information, the system will block you if the email is a duplicate.

The one program that's had the most positive impact on our billing and payment processing services

Bewertet am 5.4.2018
National Account Manager
1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: From day one, AAC made our payment processing systems much easier to use. It streamlined many of our independent processes into one piece of software. It has lead to increased productivity within our entire accounting department.

Nachteile: AAC seemed a little overwhelming at the beginning because it was so full of features. We didn't know where to start. We did some training and eventually learned just how useful AAC is. Now, we adore the customization, speed, and ease to use.

ACC has been a great help to our business!

Master H.
Master

Kommentare: The software has helped streamline our business and increase our effectiveness and efficiency.

Vorteile: What I like most about the software is the ease of use and the value I receive for the money. It has helped streamline our business and increase effectiveness and efficiency.

Customer service is awesome. The cost is high.

Ryan B.

Vorteile: Easy to use. Customer service is great. We love carrie. Someone is always there to help. It does everything we need in our facilities.

Nachteile: The monthly cost. 5% is high. We also have to do a lot of the collections. I have researched other programs and have found some cheaper softwares. We are used to this system but it's getting expensive as we grow.

Overall, once you've navigated through the process, not too difficult.

Donna S.

Kommentare: Easier than calling all the time.

Vorteile: Like the ease of changing form of payment. Like ease of posting payment. Like the customizable reports.

Nachteile: When entering a contract with same email, rejects email. I would like to be able to change email to one in existence. Would like to be able to post payment to tuition only, not to fees.

I have been a "Raving Fan" of AAC payment processing for about 20 years!

Professor robert A.
President / CEO
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The integration of the AAC software with the AAC full service billing makes our job much easier. We appreciate not having to enter data into two different systems. I highly recommend AAC particularly for Billing!

Vorteile: We have been using Martial Arts Express as our Front Desk System Software. We find it to be simple and efficient to use.

easy and simple! when I need to contact with agent I don't have to talk with machine!

Yongwon A.

Vorteile: AAC software is easy to report all the contract and track what they buy. and also good easy to track payment history.

Nachteile: I like software everything is fine. but If I have to say its not let me know when is students expiration date. so I have to check up every single students expiration date.

They are awesome!!

Duke K.
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: AAC collect our students tuition for a month. then send me a whole budget in 1st day of month. It helps for keep healthy business. They are awesome!

Vorteile: All of Itycity system is awesome! Most favorite part is Global Active Payment Detail. Also, if someones wants to freeze their contract I could change right away.

Good Customer support. System was easy to figure out for beginners.

Business Owner

Kommentare: Simplicity and customer service its 2 biggest assets.

Vorteile: No swipe card needed for new members. Also, steps for putting in new members is pretty self explanatory.

Nachteile: Rewriting contracts has lost us data in the past. When a member changes their gym plan, calling Customer service has worked better.

I have owned my fitness center for 33 years and have used ACC for the past 20 very satisfied.

Christopher G.
President/Owner

Vorteile: Easy to use and great customer service. Never had a problem with any drafts and good communication from Affiliated Acceptance.

Nachteile: Sometimes takes a while to get the month end Finanicials. And I am not real technically savvy so it takes me some time to navigate the system.

Best billing company in the business

Zuhair H.
President/Owner
Sport, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: track sales and records.

Vorteile: client care is very friendly and very professional. the ease of working with their software.
user friendly software. The software is easy to use and understand, we like it a lot.
Looking forward to many more years with AAC

Awesome service and overall quality!

Dave O.
Owner/Manager

Vorteile: It's easy to use the program and customer support is great. I also like the integrated collections features

Nachteile: I think it should be easier to customize reports. When pulling the canned reports, it is hard to change fields to pull a more custom result

Overall good experience using AAC

Russ M.

Vorteile: Pretty easy to enter contracts, great customer service on the phone when needed. Lots of options of reports you can set up automatically. Easy to go in & make changes if needed.

Nachteile: That you can't use a tablet to use the software or enter contracts. Before they "upgraded" the site you could. Also if you enter a contract on a wed the 1st available date for 1st payment won't be until mon or tues. Before you could pick fri if entered on a wed

I've had no real trouble. Been using it for quite awhile now.

Christopher H.
Dojo Cho
Militär, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It keeps track of my student base. Who pays who doesn't ect. I just need something simple, this does the job.

Vorteile: Does it's job. No major issues. Plenty of help if I have trouble. Keeps track of everything, reports are pretty good. Over all I'm happy with it. You guys sure want me to say a lot about this product.

Nachteile: A little Ridgid. Could be more user-friendly. Again, I can sum up what I need to say in a few short sentences.

We have been working with AAC since 2001. Very happy with their service.

Michelle K.

Kommentare: We have not had time to completely go through the new changes, even now, more than a year after it has changed. It is our fault, not AAC. Just caught up in day to day running. Would like a tutorial. When we do have questions they are excellent at answering and helping us through it.

Vorteile: We like the changes and all that it can do. So much potential. We love being able to see all of our accounts. We also like that we can limit what staff members can see.

Very happy with the updated format, easy reporting, and great customer service.

Jason C.
Gym Owner
Sport, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It streamlines all of my reporting. And manages all of my clients payments.

Vorteile: I have been with a AC for almost 10 years. I think for my application it is perfect. They have great customer service the functionality is super intuitive, and I really have zero complaints. I would highly suggest anyone thinking about using a system for their gyms to strongly consider a AAC

I have been with AAC since 2000

Gary S.
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: billing. would like to know more about martial art program but it was hard to get this info.

Vorteile: pretty simple once you get the hang of it! Helps keep billing running smooth and the cost is reasonable.

Nachteile: the update was very difficult and I lost some functionality i was used to. The initial loading of records and terms is confusing and i expect this will improve soon.

Very easy to use on the PC. Always friendly people to talk to.

Ben B.

Vorteile: Easy step by step navigation. Fast response time. System loads very quickly and ready for fast entry. Perfect my needs as a small school owner.

Nachteile: Wish it was mobile friendly. Not always near computer so having mobile access would be great. Cannot always edit info if a customer is in the negative. Has been an issue for a few customers.