Über LendingPad

LendingPad ist laut Hersteller ein führendes webbasiertes Kreditvergabesystem (LOS). Sicher, konform, effizient und preisgünstig.

Erfahre mehr über LendingPad

There are quite a few things that we love about LendingPad but I will list two outstanding things. Amazing customer support.

My guess is I'll hear crickets from you after I hit "send.

Bewertungen zu LendingPad

LendingPad hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 133 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du LendingPad bereits verwendet?

Jenny
Jenny
Bankwesen, Selbstständig

Great!

I like how easy this program is and the online chat support.

Wish we could export the 1003 into the Lenders portal..

vor 11 Monaten

We appreciate you for taking the time to share your experience with LendingPad. Our company places great importance on our clients' feedback to continually enhance our services. Having a direct lender integration is one of our top priorities in the coming future. Please keep an eye out for our system updates and product releases that announce any changes in the system. Thank you for choosing LendingPad, and we are eager to continue serving you.

Andre
Andre
Director of Operations in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

LendingPad for Mortgage Lenders

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It has been good, but again sometimes upper management and our AE are hard to get ahold of, support can be standoffish, and it slows down during heavy usage.

LendingPad is accessible anywhere, on both mobile and computer devices. It is very easy to use, well organized and extremely well documented. Their chat support is awesome, and the support staff are very knowledgeable, responsive about the platform and loans as well.

LendingPad does well for brokers. It is not set up as much for Lenders, although it is getting better, there are still a lot of GAPs. Some things are not intuitive and it is not nimble when it comes to specialty loan programs. Overall its a nice platform with lots of potential to add some AI to make it better.

Austin
Loan officer in USA
Bankwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Ok at best

3,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Plenty of room from improvement. The customer service chat is a great feature. But there are too many small issues. All 2300 loan officers in my company experience the same issues and LendingPad doesnt seem to care to fix the issues. Too glitchy, missing useful features like document requests.

I like the layout and the overral feel for LendingPad. The customer support is excellent and accessible.

It can be very glitchy. It does not save my work. I often have to add a number over and over as it does not save. When I have clients apply they often will create 3-4 applications by accident. Customers hate the layout and doing online applications. Its very hard to request documents from clients, there is no way to do it or request it through LP.

Carrie
CEO in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Lending pad review

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall it is good - just needs more tweaking. We requested the things mentioned above when we first started with LPad 2 years ago and still nothing has been done on them

We like that everything is digital and can be accessed from any computer. I like that multiple people can work in a file at one time

There are some basic things missing or hard to deal with in the system. Example - there is no way amortization tables nor calculators to show what extra payments can do, no place to see breakdown of principle vs interest, Changing from one amortization to another requires program changes and that is tedious at times when running numbers with clients, miss having a button for interest only vs having to change program all together, didnt like having to set up all the programs myself

Ronald

Love LendingPad

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I can do everything from one tool to make my loan process easy and smooth and it integrates easily with other software that I use.

You can sign up for basic training or watch videos for more in-depth training. I would prefer to have the option for formal training on the system as watching the videos does not always give the information that I am looking for or is not always clear.

Sophie
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great LOS - NEVER have looked back once we switched to LendingPad

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It has been a great experience, I highly recommend as it is a user friendly LOS with good features and the best customer service team!

BEST customer service! We love the real time help through the live chats if we are stuck on a function. We switched from Calyx/Point after 20+ years, due to the URLA conversion and have never looked back and the ciustomer service as LendingPad is TRULY AMAZING!

There are a few small tweaks, that would make it better, but they aren’t possible or in the future, but nothing we can’t live without.

Jason
Loan Officer in USA

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Online access, app support, web based - online application

Some basic loan management features, especially amortization & extras payment scenarios, not available

CRaig
Senior Loan Officer in USA

LendingPad Review

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Generally speaking, LendingPad is great. Love the interface and ease of use. Love the quick response times from the support and tech help.

Loan Application Use, Interface, Simplicity

Client Data Management. Very hard to track client date without using a CRM.

Marvin
Mortgage Loan Originator in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

LendingPad Review

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It has been a good experience, and am looking forward to it improving.

The “customizability” of various features of the program.

The lack of features that should be inherent in a program designed to assist mortgage brokers and lenders serve their clients as thoroughly as possible.

Gina
Mortgage Loan Processor in USA

LOVE processing portal

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: One thing that I really like is that there is the chat feature and someone is always there. If they can not figure it out via the chat, they go into a Zoom meeting with you. It's fast and helps fix the issue in real-time.

What I love most about LendingPad is that I get to have all of my files in one centrally located LOS. Even if the Loan officer is not signed up with LendingPad, I can invite them to upload their file and I have all files in front of me at all times. I love not having to log out and log into other LOS systems

I don't have admin rights to a few accounts and this causes an issue with being able to add contacts. Because I can't add contact information, it makes it hard to order things such as Title thru LendingPad

Stuart
Loan Officer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good if and when they step up their support game

Kommentare: Needs to be more user-friendly, not very intuitive and you will need a good bit of training/setup to get going to full functionality. Simple things like bulk uploads of files need to be implemented because uploading your old files one at a time then the need to go into each file and set the LO as the correct person in charge of each loan is very time consuming then the lack of support when I needed them caused me to switch to one of their competitors (Arive). Zero response from billing department so be cautious of paying this for the full year because they will ghost you and do not offer any money back guarantee or even partial refund.

Some good features overall if you can get the support in a timely fashion to utilize them. Their ideas are good in general and tools can be helpful if you can either figure it out yourself or have the patience to wait for days for answers to simple requests.

I wanted to love LendingPad because it has some good functionality and the ideas they have implemented seem good on the surface, then there is the issue of submitting support tickets and them being prematurely closed when the solution to your problem is not provided. They took my money and ran and when it came down to having a simple conversation about my issues nobody was there to pick up the phone when you call, ever. Why have a phone number when you are not willing to speak to your customers. Multiple support tickets were closed without us having a resolution so it appears they really need to hire a lot more employees to manage their support tickets in a timely fashion

Antwort von LendingPad Corp

Mr. Carson, Our "phone" support is performed via pre-scheduled screen share in order for us to service all clients efficiently. You had also shared your credentials with a non-paying user which is not permitted according to our licensing terms. We are sorry that you did not have a good experience with support and will use this feedback to continue to improve our service.

Lauran
Production Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Beyond Outstanding! Don't Hesitate To Make The Move!

Kommentare: It's downright PHENOMENAL!!! One of the best business decisions we have ever made.

The interface is incredibly simple and intuitive. Love the web based platform. It's seamless and effortless. Customer service has been incredible! I love how responsive and helpful they are and they take suggestions for new features and improvements. They're always rolling out updates and improvements. This team is absolutely incredible! It meets absolutely everything we were looking for in an LOS and continues to amaze us weekly with just how easy and wonderful it is. I cannot rave about them enough. We went from DESPISING our LOS system to just being spoiled rotten. LendingPad knocks our socks off on a daily basis and we could not be more thrilled!

Occasionally the system will freeze up and when you hit save it just spins. BUT, most software doesn't save your changes/updates when it freezes. And LendingPad saves what you've done EVEN when it freezes, which is a huge plus. You just refresh the page when it's unresponsive and your work is still there. My only other con WOULD HAVE been the desire for a scenario comparison function and THEY ROLLED THAT OUT LAST WEEK!! YAY!!! LendingPad is the best!

vor 11 Monaten

We appreciate you for taking the time to share your experience with LendingPad. Our company places great importance on our clients' feedback to continually enhance our services. We are so grateful for your in depth review of your experience. Stay tuned for many more exciting updates to come! Thank you for choosing LendingPad, we are eager to continue serving you.

Broker/Owner in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Loving so far and still in Trial period!

Kommentare: Overall has been very good and anticipating a great working system for all aspects of the loan process. So far, love it and just anxious to finish learning and setting all up.

Easy to read and change themes for visual, integrates with different programs currently and adding more for ease. Love that Contacts are able to imported, DU/LP a since now, MCR reporting to be such a easy process now instead of creating spreadsheets, etc.. The list goes on...

1. Subject line when sending from system but, know it is being worked on. 2. Loan/File numbers automatically created but, cannot change format at the moment to my system (YY,MM,DD,...). This would allow a more streamed process of importing files, etc. Just trying to adjust to a new system and set up templates, etc. Once all is set up and also integrates w/ Jungo and Optimal Blue .. it will be awesome and save so much time!

Zaheer
Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My overall

Kommentare: The overall experience has been great. I love the software it is easy to use once you get used to finding what you are looking for. There is room for improvements as with any other software.

I like that the software is web-based, this has our company security a little easier to handle.

There is no way to fully customize or add any features to the system. Adding in contacts for lenders has to be done by the software company versus doing it yourself. The customer chat box is great BUT it should be moveable to where you can access it as you try to follow the tech support instructions. There are add-ons with outside software vs LendingPad upgrades (CRM, Pricing, etc) It is sometimes a little longer to get support when you need a quick answer and there is no support phone number. Printing forms should be easier and accessible to all users. The customer link needs improvement and allows them to upload documents.

Mayra
Loan Processor in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Customer Service makes it that much better

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

First off, I am not the most tech savvy person, but when I have questions, the customer service team, makes it that much better and way easier..

In the beginning, maybe not knowing how to navigate it.. Little by little I have come accustom to the system and it is getting way easier for me.

Bela
owner in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

be ware

Kommentare: disappointed

didn't like the service - and now am forced to pay

I asked for directs how to cancel service because my renewal was coming. And because I asked, they cancelled my service and took my data and refused to give it back without an extra fee of over $1,000 to get my own data back, even thought i did not give permission

Antwort von LendingPad Corp

Dear Ms. Basile, We looked at our records and found that we did cancel your service and close the account at your request. Data and documents in the account will be deleted permanently in 7 days after closure. However, in a later message, you contacted us to log back into the account to move your data. At that time the account was already closed, and the contract has already expired (1/19/2021). As instructed by our support, the only option at that time, prior to complete data deletion was to purchase one seat so we can re-activate the account. However, you were unwilling to do that. We hope this clarifies your questions and will take this feedback to further improve our service in the future. LendingPad CSR

LendingPad changed my life

Kommentare: Very good. I was able to stop moving between windows to qualify a loan. Integrates with POS and collects documents for me.

Ease of use and integrations with other tools like AUS and credit report.

eSign does not allow signatures for those not on the loan. And it’s $2 per envelope. Adds up quick

vor 11 Monaten

We appreciate you for taking the time to share your experience with LendingPad. Our company places great importance on our clients' feedback to continually enhance our services. Please be sure to submit a new feature request in your support to put this on our team's radar for future implementation consideration. Thank you for choosing LendingPad, and we are eager to continue serving you.

Jose
President in USA

Easy to use LOS

Kommentare: Very good.

Easy to use, priced adequately, fast customer support.

Still need some improvements on functionality and features.

vor 11 Monaten

We appreciate you for taking the time to share your experience with LendingPad. Our company places great importance on our clients' feedback to continually enhance our services. Please ensure to submit any new feature suggestions for improvements on functionality and features. Our team monitors these suggestions weekly for future implementation. Thank you for choosing LendingPad, and we are eager to continue serving you.

Martin
Branch Manager in USA

Lending Pad

Kommentare: Its easy to used being web based and allows me to work remote.

The software is easy to use and the information is easy to access.

The reports are not as easy as they could be.

Tina
Immobilien, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Much more efficient than most LOS

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Great experience compare to other systems I've used such as Encompass, Calyx, Byte, and Loan Soft

Its quick to save a file and I can work on multiple tabs/files at the same time

Some critical data is hard to find at first, but once you know where they are, the flow is easy

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with LendingPad. We're delighted that you find our system quick in saving files and appreciate the ability to work on multiple tabs/files simultaneously. We understand that there can be a learning curve when adapting to a new system, and we want to assure you that our team is here to assist you throughout that process. If there are specific areas where you find critical data hard to locate initially, we're more than happy to provide guidance and support to streamline your experience. If you ever have further feedback, suggestions, or if there's anything specific you'd like assistance with, please don't hesitate to reach out. Your insights contribute to our ongoing efforts to enhance LendingPa

Joseph
President in USA

Lending Pad is Great!

The integration was very simple and their customer support team is fast and very effective.

None, we are very happy with the product.

vor 11 Monaten

We appreciate you for taking the time to share your experience with LendingPad. Our company places great importance on our clients' feedback to continually enhance our services. Thank you for choosing LendingPad, and we are eager to continue serving you.

Danielle
Assistant in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

One place to handle leads and loans, from start to finish.

From application, communication (emails and calling), document management, credit reports, forms/disclosures, and quick responses for questions, Lending Pad offers it all. No need to jump from different platforms to perform duties during a loan process. I was able to cancel other subscriptions for storage and electronic signing.

When I do come across difficulties or navigating the portal, I just use the chat and get answers. I know some features are expected to be available in the future but I currently do not have any issues using Lending Pad.

James
Mortgage Advisor in USA
Bankwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: wonderful - I enjoy the live experience and immediate results

the ability to collaborate with my processing - borrower and investor on a single platform

sometimes it appears initially busy platform but they have the customer service to always help

Alan
Broker/ Owner in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Big fan of the LOS and the support team behind it

Kommentare: Outstanding. No complaints at all. Really impressed with the product and the service.

Full featured, best in class, short onboarding cycle, amazing live chat feature

Still can't manage the pipeline and views the way I would like it.

vor 11 Monaten

We appreciate you for taking the time to share your experience with LendingPad. Our company places great importance on our clients' feedback to continually enhance our services. We noticed you mentioned you are having some difficulty managing your pipeline and building the views the way you would like. We advise joining our support team on live support M-F from 12pm-5pm to ensure that we can walk you through this on your screen. Thank you for choosing LendingPad, and we are eager to continue serving you.

anne
Mortgage broker in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

mortgage loan officer

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

it's easy to learn and maneuver. There is support when you need it. Very simple

Was easy to learn and there is support right there if you need troubleshooting