Über LendingPad

LendingPad ist laut Hersteller ein führendes webbasiertes Kreditvergabesystem (LOS). Sicher, konform, effizient und preisgünstig.

Erfahre mehr über LendingPad

Easy to use/navigate, integrated to most investors portal requirements.

My guess is I'll hear crickets from you after I hit "send.

Bewertungen zu LendingPad

LendingPad hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 134 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du LendingPad bereits verwendet?

Jenny
Jenny
Bankwesen, Selbstständig

Great!

I like how easy this program is and the online chat support.

Wish we could export the 1003 into the Lenders portal..

letztes Jahr

We appreciate you for taking the time to share your experience with LendingPad. Our company places great importance on our clients' feedback to continually enhance our services. Having a direct lender integration is one of our top priorities in the coming future. Please keep an eye out for our system updates and product releases that announce any changes in the system. Thank you for choosing LendingPad, and we are eager to continue serving you.

Andre
Andre
Director of Operations in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

LendingPad for Mortgage Lenders

Kommentare: It has been good, but again sometimes upper management and our AE are hard to get ahold of, support can be standoffish, and it slows down during heavy usage.

LendingPad is accessible anywhere, on both mobile and computer devices. It is very easy to use, well organized and extremely well documented. Their chat support is awesome, and the support staff are very knowledgeable, responsive about the platform and loans as well.

LendingPad does well for brokers. It is not set up as much for Lenders, although it is getting better, there are still a lot of GAPs. Some things are not intuitive and it is not nimble when it comes to specialty loan programs. Overall its a nice platform with lots of potential to add some AI to make it better.

Stuart
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good if and when they step up their support game

Kommentare: Needs to be more user-friendly, not very intuitive and you will need a good bit of training/setup to get going to full functionality. Simple things like bulk uploads of files need to be implemented because uploading your old files one at a time then the need to go into each file and set the LO as the correct person in charge of each loan is very time consuming then the lack of support when I needed them caused me to switch to one of their competitors (Arive). Zero response from billing department so be cautious of paying this for the full year because they will ghost you and do not offer any money back guarantee or even partial refund.

Some good features overall if you can get the support in a timely fashion to utilize them. Their ideas are good in general and tools can be helpful if you can either figure it out yourself or have the patience to wait for days for answers to simple requests.

I wanted to love LendingPad because it has some good functionality and the ideas they have implemented seem good on the surface, then there is the issue of submitting support tickets and them being prematurely closed when the solution to your problem is not provided. They took my money and ran and when it came down to having a simple conversation about my issues nobody was there to pick up the phone when you call, ever. Why have a phone number when you are not willing to speak to your customers. Multiple support tickets were closed without us having a resolution so it appears they really need to hire a lot more employees to manage their support tickets in a timely fashion

Antwort von LendingPad Corp

Mr. Carson, Our "phone" support is performed via pre-scheduled screen share in order for us to service all clients efficiently. You had also shared your credentials with a non-paying user which is not permitted according to our licensing terms. We are sorry that you did not have a good experience with support and will use this feedback to continue to improve our service.

Carrie
CEO in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Lending pad review

Kommentare: Overall it is good - just needs more tweaking. We requested the things mentioned above when we first started with LPad 2 years ago and still nothing has been done on them

We like that everything is digital and can be accessed from any computer. I like that multiple people can work in a file at one time

There are some basic things missing or hard to deal with in the system. Example - there is no way amortization tables nor calculators to show what extra payments can do, no place to see breakdown of principle vs interest, Changing from one amortization to another requires program changes and that is tedious at times when running numbers with clients, miss having a button for interest only vs having to change program all together, didnt like having to set up all the programs myself

Ronald

Love LendingPad

I can do everything from one tool to make my loan process easy and smooth and it integrates easily with other software that I use.

You can sign up for basic training or watch videos for more in-depth training. I would prefer to have the option for formal training on the system as watching the videos does not always give the information that I am looking for or is not always clear.

Sophie
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great LOS - NEVER have looked back once we switched to LendingPad

Kommentare: It has been a great experience, I highly recommend as it is a user friendly LOS with good features and the best customer service team!

BEST customer service! We love the real time help through the live chats if we are stuck on a function. We switched from Calyx/Point after 20+ years, due to the URLA conversion and have never looked back and the ciustomer service as LendingPad is TRULY AMAZING!

There are a few small tweaks, that would make it better, but they aren’t possible or in the future, but nothing we can’t live without.

Jason

Lending Pad

Online access, app support, web based - online application

Some basic loan management features, especially amortization & extras payment scenarios, not available

CRaig
Senior Loan Officer in USA

LendingPad Review

Kommentare: Generally speaking, LendingPad is great. Love the interface and ease of use. Love the quick response times from the support and tech help.

Loan Application Use, Interface, Simplicity

Client Data Management. Very hard to track client date without using a CRM.

Marvin
Mortgage Loan Originator in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

LendingPad Review

Kommentare: It has been a good experience, and am looking forward to it improving.

The “customizability” of various features of the program.

The lack of features that should be inherent in a program designed to assist mortgage brokers and lenders serve their clients as thoroughly as possible.

Gina
Mortgage Loan Processor in USA

LOVE processing portal

Kommentare: One thing that I really like is that there is the chat feature and someone is always there. If they can not figure it out via the chat, they go into a Zoom meeting with you. It's fast and helps fix the issue in real-time.

What I love most about LendingPad is that I get to have all of my files in one centrally located LOS. Even if the Loan officer is not signed up with LendingPad, I can invite them to upload their file and I have all files in front of me at all times. I love not having to log out and log into other LOS systems

I don't have admin rights to a few accounts and this causes an issue with being able to add contacts. Because I can't add contact information, it makes it hard to order things such as Title thru LendingPad

Robert
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: I like it and I am glad we switched to LP.

I have used Lending Pad for about 6 months and I like the LOS. There are a few things that are missing from the system, but they keep creating new things all the time so I am hopeful that these items will be here before much longer. I feel there should be ability to move a previous company up or down the in the order it appears on the 1003. Clients often forget about a small job that one time, but then send me a w2 showing they worked there. When I go back to input the information, it shows up at the bottom. I would like to be able to input the information and move it up to the chronological position that matches the start and ending dates.

There are not many parts that I do not like about Lending Pad other than it can get bogged down at times.

letztes Jahr

We appreciate you for taking the time to share your experience with LendingPad. Our company places great importance on our clients' feedback to continually enhance our services. Please be sure to submit a new feature request in your support tab in your LendingPad portal. We monitor feature requests on a weekly basis and we do our best to prioritize their development based on client request. Please reach out to our support team if you need assistance submitting the request. Thank you for choosing LendingPad, and we are eager to continue serving you.

Marlen
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Lending Pad- It has come a long way!

Kommentare: Overall Lending Pad has gotten better and cleaner. They seem to be addressing issues and fixing and adding. However it is still a cumbersome system & overloaded.
It should almost be a CRM the way it works but its not and that's too bad. The only reason its used is because the companies use it and its mandatory- however its not my preference. As much info as its capable off - it makes no sense that it cannot be better used.

I don't like much about anything in Lending Pad. I believe it is necessary however for us to use and have. I will say this in its defense - it has been improving . Its functionality is just odd and doesn't really flow smoothly. Again I do commend them though, they are trying to improve it and fix the quirks we get and for me that's a plus.

A lot of things are not great for me. The NOTEs section is really bad- you cannot change or edit even when you misspell words. If you forget to put something n you have to go back and add another note- its really choppy. The flow isn't really smooth as I see it. We always have to dig for things in the application and throughout the process. There are so many tabs and maybe not enough as there is so much going on that you can't figure out where to go to find what you need. The application for the borrower is not the greatest from what I get from them in feedback. Sometimes its easier If I take the app over the phone so they don't have to struggle as they say. We do know borrowers that are not techy can get overwhelmed- but really the whole functionality should be better distributed.

Anthony
CEO in USA

Great System Robust

It’s really a great product adding new features constantly without downtime also it works on any platform including Mac

Implementation of API on s product’s and I wish esign was included also some of the products API products are not compatible

Pauline

LOS for brokers

Kommentare: Easy to implement. Service has been responsive and knowledgeable about the product.

Reasonable price, flexible pricing per seat, no long term commitments, no set-up fee, plug-n-play, web-based, easy to onboard new hires. Document management.

No mobile capabilities, mobile app is useless, no functionality. POS needs a lot of improvement.

letztes Jahr

We appreciate your time in sharing your feedback on your LendingPad experience. Our company values your input as it helps us improve and develop better services. We have taken note of your comment about the limited Point of Sale (POS) system and would like to inform you that we are currently implementing several updates to the POS in 2023. We are hosting a webinar on Friday, 3/24/2023, to showcase some of the recent updates we have rolled out. We invite you to attend the webinar and learn more about these changes: https://lendingpad.zoom.us/s/86486038979 . Additionally, we would be grateful if you could provide feedback on the LendingPad support tab regarding our mobile app. This will help us consider your suggestions for future improvements. Thank you for choosing LendingPad, and we are excited to continue serving you.

Jose

Easy to use LOS

Kommentare: Very good.

Easy to use, priced adequately, fast customer support.

Still need some improvements on functionality and features.

letztes Jahr

We appreciate you for taking the time to share your experience with LendingPad. Our company places great importance on our clients' feedback to continually enhance our services. Please ensure to submit any new feature suggestions for improvements on functionality and features. Our team monitors these suggestions weekly for future implementation. Thank you for choosing LendingPad, and we are eager to continue serving you.

Martin
Branch Manager in USA

Lending Pad

Kommentare: Its easy to used being web based and allows me to work remote.

The software is easy to use and the information is easy to access.

The reports are not as easy as they could be.

Jennifer
Admin / Secondary Market in USA
Großhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good company

Kommentare: Overall a good experience.

Like the support when in a loan the most, usually a quick response in the chat box. Visually a much easier look then the old system.

Not being able to have a directory to call when help is needed for our Admin - have to go thru same support email that the LO's do - wish there was a "bat phone" just for management. Also, originally was sold on the 3rd party company that would copy pipelines from old system to Lending Pad - that did NOT go well, company went dark with us then tripled pricing.

letztes Jahr

We appreciate you for taking the time to share your experience with LendingPad. Our company places great importance on our clients' feedback to continually enhance our services. Although we don't have a direct line for admin questions, we do provide admins the opportunity to schedule an admin support call in the support tab under the screen share button. Thank you for choosing LendingPad, and we are eager to continue serving you.

Tina
Immobilien, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Much more efficient than most LOS

Kommentare: Great experience compare to other systems I've used such as Encompass, Calyx, Byte, and Loan Soft

Its quick to save a file and I can work on multiple tabs/files at the same time

Some critical data is hard to find at first, but once you know where they are, the flow is easy

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with LendingPad. We're delighted that you find our system quick in saving files and appreciate the ability to work on multiple tabs/files simultaneously. We understand that there can be a learning curve when adapting to a new system, and we want to assure you that our team is here to assist you throughout that process. If there are specific areas where you find critical data hard to locate initially, we're more than happy to provide guidance and support to streamline your experience. If you ever have further feedback, suggestions, or if there's anything specific you'd like assistance with, please don't hesitate to reach out. Your insights contribute to our ongoing efforts to enhance LendingPa

Clayton

Great Platform

LendingPad is easy to use, the customer service is quick and very knowledgeable

I have not used other platforms so I can't say that I don't like something because I'm happy with the service.

Joe

LP is a good option

Lendingpad as an LOS is a strong system. I don't have any questions about whether I'm doing a loan that is compliant with QM and it tracks everything. It has robust reporting and can has countless rules customizations. The strong point with LP is that they integrate with practically anyone.

My ONLY critique of LP is their POS. Of all the features that need improvement that is the one. Competing systems have a built in POS with realtor portal. With LP the only way to get that is to pay another subscription to another company and even then the data feed in most cases is only one way.

Danielle
Assistant in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

One place to handle leads and loans, from start to finish.

From application, communication (emails and calling), document management, credit reports, forms/disclosures, and quick responses for questions, Lending Pad offers it all. No need to jump from different platforms to perform duties during a loan process. I was able to cancel other subscriptions for storage and electronic signing.

When I do come across difficulties or navigating the portal, I just use the chat and get answers. I know some features are expected to be available in the future but I currently do not have any issues using Lending Pad.

letztes Jahr

We appreciate you for taking the time to share your experience with LendingPad. Our company places great importance on our clients' feedback to continually enhance our services. Thank you for choosing LendingPad, and we are eager to continue serving you.

James
Mortgage Advisor in USA
Bankwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Lending Pad

Kommentare: wonderful - I enjoy the live experience and immediate results

the ability to collaborate with my processing - borrower and investor on a single platform

sometimes it appears initially busy platform but they have the customer service to always help

Alan
Broker/ Owner in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Big fan of the LOS and the support team behind it

Kommentare: Outstanding. No complaints at all. Really impressed with the product and the service.

Full featured, best in class, short onboarding cycle, amazing live chat feature

Still can't manage the pipeline and views the way I would like it.

letztes Jahr

We appreciate you for taking the time to share your experience with LendingPad. Our company places great importance on our clients' feedback to continually enhance our services. We noticed you mentioned you are having some difficulty managing your pipeline and building the views the way you would like. We advise joining our support team on live support M-F from 12pm-5pm to ensure that we can walk you through this on your screen. Thank you for choosing LendingPad, and we are eager to continue serving you.

Matt
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

If you need customer service-look elsewhere

Kommentare: The customer service is absolutely horrible. I signed up for what I was told had a 30 day money back guarantee-they charge a crazy set up fee(which is not needed because they don't really customize anything) but then would not honor their policy. I then was told by someone in service, after taking 3 days to hear back, that the conversation I had with someone else never happened. They occupy a very small space in this market, it's clear to see why

I liked the concept of it being web based

Some of the features are cumbersome, not easy to use if you have used other softwares like this

Antwort von LendingPad Corp

Dear Mr. Vance, We do not have a 30-day money-back guarantee anywhere. You had stated to our service representative that the reason for canceling was not due to the product but unable to terminate your previous legacy LOS's contract. At that time, you had already signed up with us in the Broker Edition with an annual term. We do not have a mid-term cancellation refund on our plans. We communicate this in our demo sessions, display this policy at the time of registration, also during your initial sign-in. Like any other type of change, using a different system takes some learning curve. We ask users to reach out to us should they experience any issues. There are one-on-one sessions, youtube, chat, email, and screen share support available. Being a HousingWire's Tech100 winner and one of the industry's fastest growing LOS's, we will use this feedback to further improve our product and service.

Jennifer
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Jennifer's review

Like the loan pre approval and customer support

Borrower usage is not user friendly and needs better instructions for then they upload docs.

letztes Jahr

We appreciate you for taking the time to share your experience with LendingPad. Our company places great importance on our clients' feedback to continually enhance our services. We are so excited to hear that you are taking advantage of the LendingPad POS. This Friday 3/24/2023 we will be hosting a webinar to go over current updates to the POS, as well, as upcoming updates. Feel free to register here: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://lendingpad.zoom.us/s/86486038979&sa=D&source=calendar&ust=1679753157910140&usg=AOvVaw0qaFJrnqdRZy-JrweGmMko.Thank you for choosing LendingPad, and we are eager to continue serving you.