Filtern nach:

Über LendingPad

LendingPad ist laut Hersteller ein führendes webbasiertes Kreditvergabesystem (LOS). Sicher, konform, effizient und preisgünstig.

Erfahre mehr über LendingPad

Chris S.
Broker/Owner in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Loving so far and still in Trial period!

Kommentare: Overall has been very good and anticipating a great working system for all aspects of the loan process. So far, love it and just anxious to finish learning and setting all up.

Easy to read and change themes for visual, integrates with different programs currently and adding more for ease. Love that Contacts are able to imported, DU/LP a since now, MCR reporting to be such a easy process now instead of creating spreadsheets, etc.. The list goes on...

1. Subject line when sending from system but, know it is being worked on. 2. Loan/File numbers automatically created but, cannot change format at the moment to my system (YY,MM,DD,...). This would allow a more streamed process of importing files, etc. Just trying to adjust to a new system and set up templates, etc. Once all is set up and also integrates w/ Jungo and Optimal Blue .. it will be awesome and save so much time!

John M.

My experience with Lending Pad

Kommentare: I am very pleased I made the move a couple years ago!

Lending Pad is very easy to use and manage compared to my prior LOS by Ellie Mae used for too many years. Integration to Lending Pad was not a difficult process. I create custom forms to be efficient and was able to also do this when I transferred to Lending Pad. Also. being able for more than one person to work on a loan file in the office or remotely was a big plus for me!

An LOS is an evolving program. I do not have complaints and make suggestions as needed.

Stuart C.
Loan Officer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good if and when they step up their support game

Kommentare: Needs to be more user-friendly, not very intuitive and you will need a good bit of training/setup to get going to full functionality. Simple things like bulk uploads of files need to be implemented because uploading your old files one at a time then the need to go into each file and set the LO as the correct person in charge of each loan is very time consuming then the lack of support when I needed them caused me to switch to one of their competitors (Arive). Zero response from billing department so be cautious of paying this for the full year because they will ghost you and do not offer any money back guarantee or even partial refund.

Some good features overall if you can get the support in a timely fashion to utilize them. Their ideas are good in general and tools can be helpful if you can either figure it out yourself or have the patience to wait for days for answers to simple requests.

I wanted to love LendingPad because it has some good functionality and the ideas they have implemented seem good on the surface, then there is the issue of submitting support tickets and them being prematurely closed when the solution to your problem is not provided. They took my money and ran and when it came down to having a simple conversation about my issues nobody was there to pick up the phone when you call, ever. Why have a phone number when you are not willing to speak to your customers. Multiple support tickets were closed without us having a resolution so it appears they really need to hire a lot more employees to manage their support tickets in a timely fashion

vor 7 Monaten

Mr. Carson, Our "phone" support is performed via pre-scheduled screen share in order for us to service all clients efficiently. You had also shared your credentials with a non-paying user which is not permitted according to our licensing terms. We are sorry that you did not have a good experience with support and will use this feedback to continue to improve our service.

David H.
Operations Director in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I did not think it was possible.

Kommentare: Brilliant

The number one plus about LP is the cloud technology and ability to work anywhere with decent internet. I was skeptical about coming from deep-pocket lenders to choosing a solution for my own shop. I priced out Encompass the "gold standard" of LOS systems with its own set of quirks and problems. Over $100,000 for the scale needed to do the numbers that we want and that is in the first 18 months. Deployment is nonexistent with cloud-based SAAS platforms. No server, No laborious setup process and under $400 to get my whole team up and going. COST is the elephant in the room in most cases and while not cheap it is in line with the technology needed to do what LOS systems do. In the beginning, Calyx/Encompass was state of the art. However, In today's environment, you can fill a 1003 on a Facebook form. Lending pad makes everything esthetically pleasing and lightning-fast from anywhere on the planet. Kudos and a big Thank you from NorCapital.

There are only a couple and the team is working daily on new tech. We would like to see an app. The ability to have the client upload from a phone directly to the loan file. Additionally PRICING we need everyone to play ball and have a universal pricing formula so the guys and galls at LP don't need 6 months for each engine. As a broker I would like to have the ability to see pricing from all of our lenders in one dashboard for a specific client. These are not cons they are just wants!

Zaheer M.
Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

My overall

Kommentare: The overall experience has been great. I love the software it is easy to use once you get used to finding what you are looking for. There is room for improvements as with any other software.

I like that the software is web-based, this has our company security a little easier to handle.

There is no way to fully customize or add any features to the system. Adding in contacts for lenders has to be done by the software company versus doing it yourself. The customer chat box is great BUT it should be moveable to where you can access it as you try to follow the tech support instructions. There are add-ons with outside software vs LendingPad upgrades (CRM, Pricing, etc) It is sometimes a little longer to get support when you need a quick answer and there is no support phone number. Printing forms should be easier and accessible to all users. The customer link needs improvement and allows them to upload documents.

Judy D.
Mortgage Broker in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Great Techincal Support

Kommentare: Great very helpful

Intregration was great for my business very user friendley

I have no complaints the product works great

Spring N.
Administration/Processor in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Quality Feedback

Kommentare: Great feedback and amazing support.

Support is very straightforward and works well with your needs. Gives detail instructions and information necessary to attain clarification and solve problems.

It takes time to fully understand the software. However, with everyday, it gets more familiar.

Wilkin L.
Managing Broker in USA

POS please

Kommentare: A good, simple POS so prospective clients can take an application will make Lending Pad a complete LOS in my perspective.

I like the support. I think rep does a great job!

It is really important to have a POS. I know that Lending Pad has been working on this for some time, but I'm not sure if it has been rolled out.

vor 8 Monaten

Dear Wilkin, We offer an integrated POS solution as well as connecting to one of many reputable POS solutions in the market today. Please contact your AE for more information.

Alejandro R.
Mortgage Broker in USA

Amazing but not perferct

Kommentare: Great and easy to use.

easy to use. Viewing is all in one shot. Navigation is user friendly.

LOS needs more features. Like being able to upload specific documents to a specific condition. Like bank statements to be uploaded into bank statements section or at the very least after. To be more mobile friendly

Neil E.
Neil E.
Chief Operations Officer in USA

Web Based Mortgage Origination

Kommentare: Customer service has been excellent, and response time through their help desk is under an hour. Typically our responses for trouble tickets is within 15 minutes,

Love the software - It's best strength is the ability to access it via a secured web portal. This takes loan origination to a new level as we can access the software from anywhere. The LOS user interface makes it simple to create and setup loans.

Not necessary but nice - more customization on screen layout and color options for the dashboard layouts. It makes it easier on the eyes when you stare at the screen for 8+ hours per day.

Antwort von WEI Technology

Dear Mr. Erickson, in Settings, Manage Company, you may change company color theme to one of the four combinations. In Q119 we will be adding more choices and screen layouts to the entire site including dashboard and allow more customized shortcuts. We are very much focused on user adoption and user experience in the coming year to continuously improve the platform. Thank you for your feedback and we value your business!

Africa A.
Systems Admin in USA

Easy to Use for a Disperse Mortgage Company

Kommentare: I have found it easier to onboard new people with the software because it is cloud-based and thus easy to use. Also, because it is cloud-based, data is readily accessible by everyone in the company. Several people can be in the same file at once. Multiple people in the file at the same time was never an option with other loan origination systems.

The software itself is very intuitive. The different areas are organized around topics: borrower details, subject property details, loan details, etc.

Having used several different loan origination systems, I was missing in software marketing and loan term comparison applications.

Jay D.
Bankwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A turn key solution for a start up brokerage

Kommentare: LendingPad gets the job done and the call reporting feature is amazing.

Lending Pad is easy to use and the pricing structure compared to other "legacy" providers is very favorable.

The interface isn't as intuitive as other solutions which can take some time getting used to.

Martin C.
Branch Manager in USA

Lending Pad

Kommentare: Its easy to used being web based and allows me to work remote.

The software is easy to use and the information is easy to access.

The reports are not as easy as they could be.

Kevin V.
Operations Director in USA

Fantastic support

Kommentare: AUS is super easy. Reports are accurate

Very easy to use and the customer support is fantastic.

1003 is a little more cumbersome. I wish there was a flow that you could tab through section by section in order to not miss anything.

Brian B.
Relational Information Specialist in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to learn, easy to use.

Kommentare: Being able to connect LendingPad to our CRM has been invaluable to serving our customer base.

LendingPad has the user in mind, it is easy to use and learn. The customer service has been phenomenal. They are quick to help and have answers to all almost all our questions!

Would love a customer interface, where customers can submit information directly to LendingPad

Bela B.
owner in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

be ware

Kommentare: disappointed

didn't like the service - and now am forced to pay

I asked for directs how to cancel service because my renewal was coming. And because I asked, they cancelled my service and took my data and refused to give it back without an extra fee of over $1,000 to get my own data back, even thought i did not give permission

vor 8 Monaten

Dear Ms. Basile, We looked at our records and found that we did cancel your service and close the account at your request. Data and documents in the account will be deleted permanently in 7 days after closure. However, in a later message, you contacted us to log back into the account to move your data. At that time the account was already closed, and the contract has already expired (1/19/2021). As instructed by our support, the only option at that time, prior to complete data deletion was to purchase one seat so we can re-activate the account. However, you were unwilling to do that. We hope this clarifies your questions and will take this feedback to further improve our service in the future. LendingPad CSR

Manny N.

I found my LOS

Kommentare: I was looking for an alternative to Encompass or Point. It looks like I found it. Easy 1003 to complete or import. added my credit and DO credentials and I was off to the races.

The simplicity and user friendliness, the system has an easy to understand rhythm.

Too soon to criticize, everything looks promising at this point

Corina B.
Admin in USA
Groߟhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Doesn't Import Entire file

Kommentare: scale of 1-10 I would say 9.5

Love everything about it Layout, ease, admin, checklists, ability to modify, reports and data entry is awesome! If your a new company that is just starting out and don't have to import files into their system. LOVE LOVE LOVE the program!

if your a company transfering over files from a different software it's not to my standards. Credit reports don't transfer and status dates don't transfer and if it's a file I import it sets it up as an current prospect when it's an old prospect and I can't change the date on prospect.

Antwort von WEI Technology

Hello, we appreciate the feedback. We do allow you to import up to 100 Fannie Mae 3.2 files from your old system at one time. If you need more, please open a ticket we can increase the limit for you. Credit report liabilities and report date transfer over to 1003/Critical Dates section. We will talk to engineering about allowing changing Prospect date. Anything else you can think of pls use Support -> New Features suggestions form inside of the platform to submit. We do review each entry. We appreciate you being a valued client.

Perry W.
Loan Originator in USA

Chat Support RAWKS

Kommentare: I guess its ok. I used Calyx for 20 years and don't like change. LOL .

The fact that the chat support is always there to help with any problems.

NO opinion one way or the other. I don't really have an opinion b/c I don't have a say in what software we use. :)

Chris Y.
MLO in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Only as good as your Support

Kommentare: Top notch, professional, and clean.

Functionality and ease of use are top notch but what makes LendingPad stand out the most once you use the product is the Support that you receive. Second to non on the Support staff and response time, can't say how important and critical that is when answers or help are needed.

Haven't found one yet, all issues ended up just needing clarity by the support team.

Katie P.
Operations Manager in USA

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] always helps find the correct answer

Kommentare: Overall it's been good. I do like the chat because I almost alway get [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and he can answer just about anything with a great attitude.

I really have only used this software for mortgage processing so I don't have anything to really compare it too. I do like the way it is laid out and the colors make it more interesting to use.

It is slow to load and I do not like the new search feature that much.

Jason S.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Lending Pad for Brokers

I enjoy the integration and the ability of the software to grow with my business.

We have multiple "seats" for the software, however when we have multiple personnel in the software at the same time it will kick us out and not save where we were.

Violeta O.
Contract Processor/administrator in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Lending Pad!!Look no further this is it!!

Kommentare: Awesome ! Chat is amazing! Help is there when you need it.

Very easy to navigate ! What did I ever do without the CHAT, this is amazing help if you are in a jam and need an answer quickly, someone is always ready to assist. Borrowers find the application process smooth and easy! I am on this platform as a loan originator and a loan processor and love it!

renaming the files and being able to upload docs start from the system.

Elizabeth A.
Loan Officer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Thank you!

Kommentare: Their customer support has been great and extremely helpful!

Friendly user program, disclosures - able to keep loan details and contacts // document operations section ability to merge and reorder PDFs

The integration with the pricing engine

Justin V.
MLO in USA

Good experience

Kommentare: Great experinece, not to many issues at all - if I have any at all the chat is very responsive.

Very user friendly software, I've used proprietary systems (green screen no GUI) as well as other "user friendly" programs like encompass - this is much easier to use and gets findings way faster than anything else.

There is a slight learning curve but its still pretty straight forward so I don't really have to many complainants - maybe a update window that lets us know if Fannie or Freddie is down for example - if hat exists i don't know where it is.