Your CRM for long

Bewertet am 17.10.2019
Guillaume D.
eCommerce & Revenue
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We've been using this system for 2+ years now, and it has proven itself very useful in increasing the number of RFP received for groups and meetings. The marketing features, such Forms and Emailing is efficient and easy to use. The back office might be sometimes a bit complexe when you are looking for specific information (many sub-option hidden if primary option), but their customer service is amazing, quick and responsive so I've never had to search for hours when I needed an information. Overall experience very satisfying, we would recommand using Hubspot.

Vorteile: -Easy to use
-Does not require a lot of training
-Customization available
-Various reports
-Track individual pipeline, performance and upcoming/previous sale actions
-Marketing features

Nachteile: -Not fully oriented for hospitality company (e.g. for pipeline amount, etc.).
-Some information are repetitive between Company level and Customer level.
-It would be interesting profiles could be sync together (changing company status doesn't impact customer status), so there is a minimum of manual operation to do.
-Not compatible with Hotel PMS.

Great Marketing Automation Platform.

Bewertet am 11.6.2019
Md masoom R.
Sr Executive Sales and Research
Versicherung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall my experience with HubSpot is amazing. I am using it on a daily basis and found it very helpful for my work. I am using it for campaign creation, campaign management, bulk emails sending to customers and new prospects, tracking emails, bounce rates, open rate, click rates which is a very amazing feature and accurate. I love the way I can manage all data and information which in it and fetching reports and creating dashboards is very easy and very informative in it.

Vorteile: I like HubSpot easy to use user interface and powerful marketing automation feature the most. I love HubSpot mobile app which is very easy to use and effective, because of this now anyone can access their HubSpot account from anywhere easily with their mobile app and on the other hand I like their dashboard reports and email tracking system too.

Nachteile: There is one thing that I dislike about it and want to highlight it which is HubSpot is a little bit expensive but I can say also that this platform is worth to spend.

Liked it at first, then proved to be too expensive to justify.

Bewertet am 11.4.2018
CEO/President

Vorteile: HubSpot makes it very easy to setup a blog and email based online business. Their ability to segment, tag and reach out to our list is powerful. Plus, their Calls to Action feature is very nice. The platform was very reliable and I don't recall having downtimes with it.

Nachteile: 1. Customization: They provide a template marketplace, but designs are limited and difficult to change unless your know their special markup and CSS. Most businesses will eventually require an expensive HubSpot-specific developer to tweak their website's appearance. We grew tired of needing more customization as the years went by and started looking at DIY page builder options in the market as an alternative. 2. High cost: Hubspot is *expensive*. It became even more expensive when we needed a specific feature which required us to jump into the per month Enterprise tier package (at the time).This tier included the feature we needed plus many others we honestly didn't need (but no ala carte options were available). In the end, after reviewing the high monthly costs and features, we realized we could replace HubSpot with WordPress (blog) + ActiveCampaign (email, tags, segmenting) + LeadPages (landing pages) + ConvertPlus (lightbox popups, hello bars). Two months later, the migration was complete and we canceled HubSpot. Our monthly costs dropped. With the money saved, we expanded our staff and advertising budgets. Regarding canceling, keep in mind they require 45 days written notice, not the usual 30 days. They use debt collectors (McCarthy, Burgess & Wolff, Inc) on unpaid balances.

HubSpot - First in Class MArketing Automation

Bewertet am 29.12.2015
Bill A.
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: HubSpot was designed to be a fully integrated robust marketing automation platform and when the company introduced its Content Optimization System (COS) in 2014, it was a game changer. HubSpot was designed from the ground up to be an inbound marketing platform. The HubSpot COS enables you to do many things including, but not limited to, the creation and management of Demand Generation Campaigns, Content Marketing, and Marketing Automation, that can be targeted and customized for different buyer personas and different stages of the sales process. The HubSpot COS provides a website that is automatically responsive to all screen sizes. It has a drag-and-drop template builder and WYSIWYG for those who desire simplicity. It also accommodates virtually whatever functionality and vision your designers and developers might have for your website. It has fully integrated SEO, Social Sharing, Analytics, Landing Pages, Contact List, Email and Workflows into a powerful platform. It also seamlessly integrates into the most popular CRMs including Salesforce. For those who do not need all the bells and whistles that come with Salesforce, HubSpot has developed their own CRM that both aligns with the marketing process and allows for the tracking and automation of many sales processes. Imagine having a website that transitions to be unique for each buyer persona at each stage of the buyer’s journey. Each time someone visits your site they see new, fresh information that directly relates to their concerns and interest. HubSpot’s Contextual Marketing and Personalization abilities allow you to have a conversation with your website visitors. Each vertical you serve and every different buyer persona has unique pain points and concerns. So after you identify where a visitor fits, your site can morph to show them the information most relevant to them. Even the same individual will have different concerns and interests as they navigate from awareness to consideration and finally onto a buying stage. With HubSpot your site can be setup to show different information as they navigate this buyer’s journey. Your website is now having a conversation with each visitor.

Vorteile: Hubspot contextual marketing capabilities allows you to have a conversation with each buyer persona at each stage of the buyer's journey. It allows each website visitor to find exactly what they need to see in order to take that next step down the sales funnel.

Nachteile: The basic package is restricted to a small number of contacts. Once you start using HubSpot and seeing results you will need to move up to Professional or Enterprise

Non-Profit Excels with HubSpot

Bewertet am 24.11.2014
Melissa S.
Philanthropie
4.5 / 5

Vorteile: I like that HubSpot practices what it preaches. They educate customers (and the public) in inbound marketing techniques, the very techniques they're using themselves to earn customers! The product itself is easy to use and intuitive. Whenever we think up something we want to do (a specific tactic or approach), we always know that HubSpot can accommodate that idea. What I like best is the seamless way in which we can manage all of our blogging, website, social media, and enews all in one platform and see all of the analytics in that same place. Everyday we are logging into Hubspot to schedule social media posts, blogs, edit automated workflows, and more. Other staff use the tool for a monthly touchpoint email they send to their lists of contacts. And weekly, we send our FatherSource enewsletter from within HubSpot using the email templates. Further, HubSpot integrates with our Salesforce CRM, and provides valuable information to our sales staff, which can help them better help our customers/potential customers. We assign leads that come through HubSpot and feed into Salesforce for personal follow-up from NFI staff.

Nachteile: As for what I like least: nothing! Seriously. We couldn't be as successful as we are today without this tool. We have two people managing our marketing and Hubspot acts as a third person. Before HubSpot we were using Constant Contact, The Raisers Edge contact database, Blogspot, and Blackbaud Net Community for our website, and posting separately on twitter, Facebook, and linked in. Now we can do all of this in one place! If I had to choose one thing I like least, it's that there is a not a plug-in for drafting, distributing, and monitoring press releases and incorporating them into overall marketing campaigns. I think HubSpot could help us be more efficient in this way. Fortunately, this deficiency isn't not really a major concern for us.

The Software Every Marketer Needs!

Bewertet am 28.5.2019
Senior Design & Marketing Executive
Versorgungsunternehmen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: If you want to grow your company effectively - HubSpot is definitely the way to go! The infrastructure and features on offer are fantastic and easy to use and have a huge breadth of functionality. The integration with Salesforce is smooth and provides really valuable insight into customer behaviour and much, much more! HubSpot seem to genuinely listen to customers feedback and recommendations and are always improving the software for an even better user experience!

Vorteile: - Interface is attractive and intuitive
- Analysing and reporting insights are robust, powerful, and make it easy to create in-depth reports
- No knowledge of coding needed
- An 'all-in-one' platform, enabling marketing teams to bring everything together under one roof and work more effectively together
- Free continuous training and education
- Enables those who aren't necessarily 'tech-savvy' to make use of the data provided
- Free version available
- Workflows really easy to use, rival Pardots workflow tool seems clunky in comparison
- Ability to understand customer personas and behaviours and what they are doing on our website, this enables us to customise marketing content for them
- The customer service is excellent and they seem to really support their clients company goals

Nachteile: - Can be pricey the higher the contact database
- Training required to learn the full scope of the software
- Some forms of reporting are only available in the higher end, higher priced versions of HubSpot

Fantastic, Robust Platform

Bewertet am 10.8.2018
Katie L.
Associate Director of Internal Communications
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Super robust digital marketing suite/sales tool that helped us increase inbound lead flow dramatically. High cost but also provided an ROI that made it revenue positive.

Vorteile: Hubspot is a marketing tool that does everything. As a theological seminary/higher ed institution, we've used it for everything from social media marketing to squeeze page creation to blogging to CRM to email and more. The best part about it is that it allows you to track a person through their entire decision cycle. You can see exactly what content they've downloaded or interacted with, the webpages they've visited, the forms they've filled in, the social media posts they've liked, and so on. This allows you to really understand the contact, which is super helpful when our admissions team has conversations with them. It is the most robust digital marketing suite I've encountered, and I love it.

Nachteile: I suppose the primary downside is cost. To get all the functionality you need to be as thorough and robust as possible in your marketing activity, it's going to cost you a significant amount of money. In our case, the ROI was worth it, but it is expensive.

Phenomenal experience with the platform and the staff!

Bewertet am 19.9.2017
Ida A.
Digital Content Manager
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: HubSpot's marketing platform is very robust and contains everything an inbound marketer needs. Every time I speak with their support team, they are friendly and quickly resolve my issue. Since HubSpot is a pay-per-contact platform, the cost can easily increase if your organization is rapidly growing or doesn't keep a clean list of contacts. If your company currently uses a WordPress blog, integrating it with HubSpot is easy, but may result in having to create 301 redirects if the templates don't match up exactly. I recommend, if possible, converting the entire website (including the blog) to HubSpot.

Vorteile: Aside from the ease of use, the product is continually evolving to meet the needs of current marketing trends. HubSpot requests user feedback on a variety of aspects - from design to feature functionality - to make their product the best. It also integrates well with a variety of other platforms, including WordPress and Salesforce.

Nachteile: Creating a robust form (that includes more than one email or formatting a multi-check section) is cumbersome, and, in some cases, not possible. If you have more than one HubSpot account, all of the premium features are per user per account, which isn't ideal.

The right marketing automation suite for startups

Bewertet am 16.9.2018
Digital Marketing Consultant for SaaS Startups
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As a marketer at a lean startup, I loved my experience with Hubspot the product and Hubspot the company. It allowed me to get marketing automation going in our company without learning complex software or hiring implementation specialists. We might have to consider one of those other more-complex solutions someday, but that'll be a nice problem to have... and the switching costs will be worth the time we saved getting ramped up with our first marketing automation solution.

Vorteile: As a marketer at a lean startup, we don't have the resources to have a dedicated marketing automation specialist on staff. We don't have the bandwidth to learn the intricacies of complex marketing automation tools. Hubspot is *perfect* for startups, as (1) it's got everything you need, and nothing you don't, (2) is very easy to learn and use, thanks in part to the design, and (3) the customer support resources are very, very good. No need to hire any external consultants to help you get set up. Between the extensive help resources, easy-to-learn design, and exceptional customer support resources, it's easy to get up-and-running with Hubspot. And that's what every lean startup wants and needs to do: keep running!

Nachteile: Hubspot is perfect for lean startups, but--in spite of what they'll tell you--it won't necessarily grow with you if you're lucky(?) enough to evolve into a large organization with complex marketing needs. Here's a specific example: The premium version of Hubspot includes mutli-touch attribution, but it's limited in the number of touches it'll track. If you're in B2B marketing, you're familiar with customer journeys that take 7-9 or more touches before a lead converts. If you're using Hubspot, you don't get that level of insights.

User of free tier but love HubSpot

Bewertet am 17.10.2019
Ken S.
Creative Director
Design, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I am building a contact list and content-marketing it as much as I can, and for that it suits me well.

Vorteile: You get so much value, so many ways to grow your business. I especially like the new email marketing tools which are superior to competitors I've used. I especially like the support and how HubSpot seems to know what I'm doing and how to get more of their product based on what I'm doing with it any time.

Nachteile: Some UI inefficiencies cause a few extra steps, but once you learn them it becomes intuitive.

Marketing Made Easy

Bewertet am 14.5.2019
Waverly L.
Account Director

Kommentare: Overall I enjoy using Hubspot. Their customer support is extremely helpful and is quick to resolve any issues.

Vorteile: Hubspot's marketing platform allows my team to seamlessly work with clients across multiple campaigns. The interface is easy to use and allows for a lot of customization.

Nachteile: So times the formatting for images and video can be tricky and social posts will push out without letting us know there are some errors that need to be fixed.

Great for marketers, not so much for small business owners

Bewertet am 9.4.2018
Kevin M.
Agency Owner | Digital Marketing Specialist | Copywriter & Content Creator

Kommentare: I have used this platform for years in my own businesses and find it useful when I want to use a set it and forget it marketing automation option. And the free CRM is what we use to capture and nurture our sales pipeline.

Vorteile: There are a lot of useful features at any level from free to paid. The CRM is great once you get used to it and have it configured. The platform as a whole leaves little to be desired if you're a paid member. And the lead capture feature is truly a godsend.

Nachteile: It is not very user-intuitive. And while the free functions give you a taste for what it is capable of, you can't get the full-value without paying for the platform. Which brings me to the next point, it is not affordable to most small business owners. Add to that, the fact that most business owners are not marketers, they end up having to hire on a marketing agency just to set up their Hubspot account and run it for them. This makes it an enterprise only platform. Which is fine, as long as you're not a small business needing a marketing platform solution.

Hubspot is a journey, not a destination for Inbound Marketing Leads

Bewertet am 8.1.2015
Chaunce S.
Unternehmensberatung
4.5 / 5

Vorteile: Overall, HubSpot is a robust platform for professional marketers looking to boost inbound leads. Here are the HubSpot features most importance to me:
1. Visitor domain tracking: The "Prospects" view shows you the latest traffic from known domains, which is a great asset for us as B2B marketers.
2. Referring domain tracking: With all that great content we're generating, it's important for us to know where cross-links get nested and where are next wave of leads may be emanating from.
3. Social media scheduling/campaign assignment across channels. HubSpot essentially has a Hootsuite built right into it - but no link shortener. I still meander over to bit.ly for that.

Nachteile: My primary gripe is the inability to do simple HTML template imports and editing for emails. There are CSS sheets (which is beyond my skill-set and interest level to futz with) and templates for purchase, but sometimes I find it easier to slide over to MailChimp for some campaigns to use my HTML existing templates. Then there are the little nit-picky items that could use their attention: column sortability, for example, or being able to clear through from a report to view a visiting domain summary - not just the known contacts summary. Also, the dashboard claims to be customizable, but there are limits to what a person can set as dashboard elements. There's no internal link shortener for social media blasts. Those are pretty drill-down user requirements, though not deal-breakers.

All in one tool that couldn't be more simple to use

Bewertet am 17.3.2016
Emilee C.
Client Engagement Manager
Marketing & Werbung
4.5 / 5

Vorteile: Speaking as someone who wears both the sales and marketing hat in my organization, this tool has been incredible. Everything I do on a daily basis can be done from this one tool. And even more than that, all the data connects giving me one big picture of the marketing and sales process.

Nachteile: While it is amazing that the tool is rapidly evolving and improving with new features, this often means there are some aspects that don't function properly. These are usually small bugs that get ironed out pretty quickly. It also is a big investment. Yes, monetarily, but also time wise. Getting started with HubSpot required A TON of upfront time. However, HubSpot provides an on-boarding consultant that works with you one on one to ensure you are getting the most out of your investment in the first 6 months. OR, a number of agencies, like us, have partnered with HubSpot to help onboard our customers. We've undergone the same training their internal reps have so that we are well equipped to help.

Everything you need for marketing!

Bewertet am 18.6.2019
Savannah M.
Marketing Director
Eventservice, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It's a great hub for all things marketing; landing pages, CTA, blogging, campaigns, workflows, etc. I've learned so much from using their software and we've definitely increased our brand awareness through them.

Nachteile: Customer service is top notch! However, sometimes it is hard to catch someone on their live chat or it won't be an option at all. They also make you hire someone to help walk you through the system when you first start which is ridiculously over priced and you don't really need them.

Worth the Investment -

Bewertet am 9.1.2019
Lynn Z.
Marketing Lead
Marketing & Werbung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Hubspot Marketing helps our team manage a lot of our day-to-day activities. What we like best about it is that it's basically a one-stop shop for a wide variety of our marketing activities all hosted and saved in one place. We love the capability to pull reports as well.

Vorteile: Hubspot Marketing offers a ton of great features and allows you to do a bunch of different things in one spot. Our company uses many of the features to do things such as send email blasts, schedule social media posts on various platforms, create and manage blog posts, and more. Even with all these things, there are still a ton of other features we have not mastered yet, but are eager to learn.

Nachteile: Getting really nit-picky, it would be nice to track what keywords someone typed in to navigate to our website. I'd also like to be able to choose tags/keywords for blog posts.

An intuitive and comprehensive marketing platform that is integrated across all our digital products

Bewertet am 8.11.2018
Vice President Board Of Directors
Computer-Hardware, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: A good experience overall, from on-boarding the product, migrating our website from wordpress, to managing marketing tasks on a daily basis. This is a good tool if you want to consolidate your efforts and bet on a single horse. It's a little on the pricier side, but compared to enterprise-level solutions out there, it still affordable.

Vorteile: I like the fact this tool is a one-stop shop for the majority of my marketing needs. From website design and hosting, social media monitoring, to CRM management, it does it all. And if it doesn't then you can integrate it with external systems that you happen to use.

Nachteile: While it does virtually almost everything you would use on a daily basis for your marketing needs, they are still weak on the reporting side of the tool. I find it difficult to report on marketing pipeline metrics at a company level (Account-based marketing) rather than at a contact level for MQLs, SQLs, etc. They haven't found a fully viable solution to this so far, and I'm hoping it comes sooner rather than later.

HubSpot is a good CRM . One can track all the incoming and outgoing emails.

Bewertet am 22.7.2018
Shaila G.
Quality Analyst

Kommentare: HubSpot is very good in lead management. Reporting is good. Third party integration is possible. Contacts get generated on their own.

Vorteile: Scheduling of followups and reminders is one of the best things. Free version gives you most of the good features but the paid version provides with a few more beneficial features. This platform can be connected with your website and leads automatically get registered. It gives you the flexibility to generate manual leads. Creating reports is also very easy and gives you good results while using the filters.

Nachteile: HubSpot creates duplicate leads using the same email Id. Sometimes the same customer gets assigned to two different sales persons. Only one sales person should handle one account. Linking of two different leads is not possible.

Progressive, scalable and great ROI

Bewertet am 6.11.2018
Cecilia H.

Kommentare: Great experience, our team loves it. I also recommend Hubspot to all our customers moving to automation, against other competitive products. Technically solid, easy to set-up and get ROI. The Inbound marketing methology is, off course a differentiator but the product itself is fantastic for SMBs or product units.

Vorteile: Based on the past experience with other marketing automation tools, I'd say Hubspot is simple from the very beginning. It's a great collaboration tool, although Hubspot never talk about it. Producing and editing content, pipeline management, automation, everything is easy to move forward in the team as it is design for that purpose. SEO, blogging, designing, managing campaigns is tremendously easy, WISIWYG. Great support team also helps a lot, compared to other vendors.

Nachteile: Sometimes the editor may fall short. Designs changes without any clear reason and it requires extra attention to continous updates from Hubspot development team side.

Strong Platform with Big User Base

Bewertet am 5.2.2019
Andrew W.
Host of Inspired Money
Vermögensverwaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have increased our website traffic, generated leads and won new clients. Hubspot is a integral tool for our digital marketing and web presence.

Vorteile: We like that Hubspot's marketing platform provides blog hosting, email marketing, web analytics, social monitoring and more. The power is in having all of these things in a single platform. The platform is pretty easy to use so you can quickly creating a landing page or call-to-action. Hubspot can be a valuable marketing partner that helps your business increase web traffic, generate leads, and convert new customers.

Nachteile: Hubspot can be expensive as you grow your contact database. Online tutorials are helpful but I'd also like a periodic check in from a relationship manager to guide us in best practices.

Great Marketing Tool

Bewertet am 31.12.2018
Marketing Consultant
Pharmazeutika, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have used Hubspot for years and have found it to be the best tool for what we do. It's user-friendly and allows us to have everything in one place. Overall, I would recommend this to medium-large size businesses.

Vorteile: -Easy to Use; user friendly
-Allows multiple websites in one portal
-Consolidates marketing efforts into one place (blogging, social media, emails, workflows, analytics, etc.)
-Excellent customer service

Nachteile: -Limitations to certain tools: we have multiple websites in one portal, but the analytics tool can only be sorted by subdomain not individual domains like we have. So it's difficult to segment traffic, leads and customers by website. The Ads tool also does not track conversions the way we would like; it bases on last touch point instead of original source

This is by far the most comprehensive marketing automation tool out there B2B SaaS startups.

Bewertet am 2.3.2018
Vivek K.

Kommentare: We were able to -
- Align our SEO efforts and scale our inbound efforts
- Ensure that social activity was in line with our inbound and overall content strategy-
- Nurture inbound leads using sophisticated workflows over a period of time
- Track performance of content and optimize it for conversions

Vorteile: Marketing automation solution is built for startups and is exhaustive enough. It covers just about everything that is needed to set up marketing automation for B2B SaaS. Right from the ability to create workflows, set up campaigns, tracking goals and conversions to the ability to creating and tweaking email templates or new tools like Content Strategy - Hubspot's marketing automation product is a top notch product and a must use tool for marketing teams - right from day 0.

Nachteile: Our experience with the support teams at Hubspot has been limiting and something I believe can be definitely improved upon.

The best way to start in MA or Inbound

Bewertet am 13.10.2017
Christian M.
Specialist, Revenue Marketing Automation

Kommentare: You get for what are you paying, overall is a great tool.

Vorteile: -Easy to use
-The CRM that it offers it's pretty decent
-The blog integration is one of the best out there
-Has a lot of native integration and you are able to find then really fast
-Social Media integration (posting)
-Good price for what it offers

Nachteile: -User interface it's pretty bad if you put them next to other on the market
-The fact that you are not able have a "program/campaign" in one spot and you have to move from tab to tab it's really dumb, it feels a waste of time
-The lack of real "Multidomain" function (they would try to sell you one instance for each one of your domains)
-The slow Customer Support, it's good but it takes forever for them to reply

HubSpot is the key to inbound marketing

Bewertet am 26.2.2018
Charli F.
Marketing Manager

Kommentare: I think HubSpot is absolutely necessary for anyone who wants an effective marketing program. It gives you the tools to see whether or not your marketing activities are actually leading to sales.

Vorteile: It's well organized, includes all the marketing automation features you need and it's very customizable. It's a comprehensive platform that allows you to go into as much detail as you need. It can be used for everything from website and social media management to customer engagement and mass email.

Nachteile: Some of the editors for emails, website pages, etc. are a little clunky. If you are not careful, you can end up with a poorly formatted email or website page. Their email templates could use a lot of work.

HubSpot as Used for Managing Social Media Accounts and Writing Blogs

Bewertet am 19.11.2014
Matt R.
Einzelhandel
4.5 / 5

Vorteile: HubSpot, most conveniently, is a nexus for so many needs and functions that your website depends on. It covers sales figures, visits, article creation, leads, social media posts, and more. You cannot only monitor the production of these things, but their overall effectiveness. This crucially democratizes the results brought by the collective efforts of a team, results which would typically reach those employees at the discretion of the bosses with access to that information. In short, HubSpot is convenient and aids every employee in feeling invested in day to day results.

Nachteile: As we know, software programs are ever-changing and never perfect. There are minor inconveniences, such as a lack of drag-and-drop options for photos. HubSpot is not perfectly compatible with smartphones yet, in the Safari browser on the iPhone, I am unable to alter social media phrasing and links. These problems aren't terribly significant, and I am sure they will be fixed with time, but they nonetheless leave more to be desired. And of course, there are occasional glitches, such as double postings on social media, or a posting that goes live on the site but takes an hour or so to register on the Published page on HubSpot.