Filtern nach:

Über Repsly

Repsly verwendet einen einzigartigen, datengesteuerten Ansatz, der es den CPG-Außendienstteams ermöglicht, Spitzenleistungen zu erzielen und den Einzelhandel zu steigern.

Erfahre mehr über Repsly

Hagen P.
Hagen P.
VP Global Retail Development
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.1.2021

"What did we do before Repsly?"

Kommentare: We love Repsly. It has increased collaboration, execution, visibility, competition and overall productivity. After a month, you start asking "What did we do before Repsly"

Vorteile: The collaboration between our team did not exist prior to Repsly. We have 6 different regions with 6 different "group text" This caused major silos. After Repsly, reps from all over the world feed pics and information into 1 place. The messaging feature drives competition and peer recognition. Everyone stepped up their game after Repsly and productivity skyrocketed!

Nachteile: There are small improvements that can be made to any app. There are nuances to any app. We are happy with 99% of the functions of the app. The 1% is minor things we would prefer to be different based off our preference.

• Bewertet am 19.1.2021
Sara J.
Regional Manager
Unterhaltungselektronik, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.1.2021

"Wonderful CRM tool!"

Kommentare: Repsly has been so wonderful with helping with any and all issues. They have been the most helpful for helping our business and helping us chose the products that are best for us! This is such a wonderful company and I wish we would have been in business with them since the beginning of our field team.

Vorteile: I love this software, it is so easy and user friendly! We have a field team that ranges from early 20s-early 50s and everyone has an easy time using it. This tool is really going to improve our business! The team at Repsly is has been very helpful! Always available for questions and helping me figure out the best way to fix an issue or suggestions on things I can do better.

Nachteile: No true notes on this, there isn't anything that I have that I do not like about the software.

• Bewertet am 8.1.2021
Essen & Trinken
  • Bewertet am 18.6.2015

"It Works"

Kommentare: We use Repsly for field marketing activities for our food brand in grocery stores. I am testing it with 4-5 reps but have not extended it to my entire field team of 50+ reps.
Repsly works for what it is, but has limited reporting features. The backend is not intuitive and viewing the data it shows on the rep reports page isn't very helpful because you can't dig into the stats and individual reports contributing to the stats. Uploading information is hit or miss, and once something is submitted, you don't have individual control of certain parts of the data to change or delete. You have to email their tech support to make adjustments or delete data you no longer want to use or mislabeled. You can't view a master calendar to see all activities past, present and future- only individual rep calendars or individual client calendars. This is not a big picture kind of tool, it is much more to see the general surface and acute status of your field activities.
My reps also have difficulties using it in the field, we have had to several training sessions for it to make sense and to work for what they are doing in the stores. Overall, depending on the size of your team and what you use the app for, it does add some value, but I don't think it is designed for large teams or data rich analysis. It's also priced per rep, so unless your reps are working full time, in the field every day, this is an expensive tool for weekly check ins.

Vorteile: Reports can include pictures
Geotagging with time stamp
Can create custom reports
Unlimited number of Clients (we use each individual store as a client)

Nachteile: Not that user friendly- team must be trained and followed up with
Backend limited
Reporting limited
No master calendar

• Bewertet am 18.6.2015
Felipe D.
Partner
  • Bewertet am 14.1.2021

"Felipe DeMarco"

Kommentare: When we do have issues or when Repsly has any updates alerts, they are very prompt with assisting us with any issues.

Vorteile: We love the fact that the pictures are stored in every retailer visited and we can reference at any time. Also, great feature to edit retailer information to where we can add buyer's, owner's and other store personnel. Very great tool to also add any new locations.

Nachteile: It would be great to somehow add a picture ( schematics ) to our customized forms that we create for each of our brands. This way our team can easily see the proper schematic when they upload a desired form. Sometimes WIFI is very poor in these retailers that it takes them a while to upload these images from our Google Drive or Dropbox accounts. We do encourage them to save them in their pics folders but that's not very efficient.

• Bewertet am 14.1.2021
Telekommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Excellent mobility tool"

Kommentare: I have recommended Repsly to all of my clients who have a mobile workforce. It is incredibly user friendly and customisable. It has changed the way organisations gather information in the field and react to changes in the marketplace that are made visible by Repsly.

Vorteile: Easy implementation with no system integration requirements.
App is user friendly and constantly updated.

Nachteile: The biggest con for South Africa is the exchange rate, which is unfortunately out of our hands.

Director of Marketing
Groߟhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.8.2018

"Our REPS Love Repsly"

Vorteile: Our reps love the ease at which they can add notes and photos to a customers account for use at a later date. They also use the feature for finding other accounts in an area every day.

Nachteile: We would like for the reps to have the same access on their laptops that they have on their phones for scheduling.

von Repsly an 22.8.2018

Hi there, thanks for letting us know how much your reps enjoy Repsly! We've informed our product team of your suggestion.

• Bewertet am 17.8.2018
Abbey K.
Abbey K.
Regional Merchandising Manager
  • Bewertet am 20.8.2018

"Good for small business tracking"

Kommentare: Positive experience overall. Synchronizing error can be frustrating but data usually comes through.

Vorteile: I like being able to check in on my workers and be able to go abck and compare dates and store visits

Nachteile: I would like to be able to manage from the app and not just the website

von Repsly an 22.8.2018

Hi Abbey, thanks for the great feedback! We've informed our support team of your requests. Don't hesitate to contact support@repsly.com if you need immediate assistance with an issue.

Brian H.
Regional Sales Manager

"spindrift"

Kommentare: The app has been great, I use it daily and find it very useful.

Vorteile: It allows me to track activities in stores, create follow up notes and also supervise my team.

Nachteile: I would like the scheduling feature to be improved. This may have been changed already however if I schedule something it does not show up or remind me of the visit the way outlook or apple calendar does.

Simonas K.
Einzelhandel
  • Bewertet am 19.6.2015

"It's worth the money you spend"

Kommentare: Our company is being using Repsly for almost a year and the one thing we can say, it's just great! We had never had such a good "all in one" solution we needed so far, and after getting Repsly on we improved our field works amazingly well!
Now we can use the system for daily shop checks, visual communication across the team, best practice samples, review of development of our partners displays, fulfil forms, audits, share with others of "how to" and many other nice things you'll recognise there.
I recommend every company that is working on field sales and have representatives on - go and get Repsly. It's amazing tool for your team. How cool? Go and check!

Vorteile: Clear. Easy. Simple. Nice design. Easy to change things you need.Ease of use for reps and managers. Easy data tracking. Nice and full daily reports. In one word - P E R F E C T.

Nachteile: The only thing that sometimes knits my brows is some tiny bugs, that appear after some updates. But the good thing is they work on them really fast and fix asap.

• Bewertet am 19.6.2015
Olivia D.
Admin/Sales/Marketing
  • Bewertet am 13.1.2021

"Repsly is Great for Small Businesses"

Vorteile: Repsly is very helpful in connecting reps in the field with us in the home office. It helps us see accounts in real time.

Nachteile: There aren't many reporting options at our current price level.

Sarah D.
Brand Manager
Einzelhandel
  • Bewertet am 21.7.2016

"Great sales force app that's easy to use"

Kommentare: Our sales team is not your traditional sales team - they don't just take orders, but they are actually an operational support team for our stores and as such need to report on a variety of issues, most of which are qualitative. Repsly is flexible enough to be able to meet our needs, and most importantly the ease of use is second to none!

Vorteile: Very user friendly and intuitive, works offline (very important for remote places with no Internet access) and can give you an overview of any point in time with just a click on a button

Nachteile: While I understand the importance of data integrity, I do wish there was a "super administrator" power to delete places because unfortunately some of our reps have overtime duplicated places or added incorrect places which does dilute the overall database.
Also, because they are only forms, there is no analytics to them, so for instance you can't calculate results automatically. Having said that, however, the export function is incredibly easy so it's just a matter of having good Excel skills.

von Repsly an 21.7.2016

Thanks Sarah! In regards to analytics on forms, you should check out our new reporting features if you haven't already! They automatically report on all the forms you've created for your reps in the field. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Duncan if you have any questions.

Timmetria T.
Authorized Agent

"Easy work life"

Vorteile: I love that this app has so many cool features. I love that I can communicate with my boss and colleagues across the world. We are able to upload pictures and see each others location. This helps inspire us all because we are able to encourage each others and feed off each person productivity. How cool is it to inspire someone apart of your team from another state logging into your app. My boss is able to give me feedback and comment on my work by just a click. I love that it keeps accurate mileage but my favorite is that we are able to pause our day to take a break or make a quick stop. The first thought I had about this app was "wowwww, how cool is this" kind of like a kid getting a new video game. Great job! The first impression was the best impression.

Nachteile: Although I don't have any cons. I hope in the future we are able to upload small videos. But even without it, this app is 5 star!

von Repsly an 22.8.2018

Hi Timmetria, thanks for leaving a great review of Repsly. We've passed your suggestion along to our product team.

Byron T.
OPS Manager
Medienproduktion, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

"My View on Repley"

Kommentare: I have had a very positive experience using Repsly. The system has really made my life a lot easier with managing staff and sending reports to clients.

Vorteile: I like the reporting functions most as well as how easy the system is to use.

Nachteile: I don't like some of the upgrades they have done as the system doesn't flow as easily. For example when you scroll through pictures now you can only scroll to a certain point and no further. previously you could scroll down as much as you liked.

von Repsly an 21.7.2016

Thanks Byron, we're really glad you're finding Repsly useful for management and reporting. You should have unlimited scroll in the photo gallery, so we've let your dedicated support rep know about the issue, and they'll be in touch!

Brian M.
external representatives
Lagerung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.8.2018

"A useable tool for business on a finger tip."

Kommentare: competetor information,which help me to get the right prices for the market that we are serving.
queries get solved immediately because this app is linked to certain group of high ranking whereby once you submit your query everyone jump in to solve the customer query asap.

Vorteile: He is friendly and efficiency to be use especially when you plan your day,week,monthly customer call report it actually reminds you with the schedule that you need to follow.
capturing orders is much easier no need for any pen or paper.
reporting back to managers about the competetor info is much helpful.
see opportunity in store because you need to let your superior aware of any challenges you encounter in the market space.

Nachteile: Its a tool that give one enough time to get going with your work.
time saving.
all your reports are submitted at one open screen.

von Repsly an 22.8.2018

Hey Brian, thanks for the great feedback! Glad to hear you're enjoying your experience with Replsy.

Josh B.
Sales
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.8.2018

"Repsly a must for any field sales rep"

Vorteile: Takes the admin work out of sales. Ever spend all day in the field only to come home to hours of admin input? This app all but eliminates that as you are inputting data in real time at each stop. It saves that information and makes it readily available for the next visit. A must have for any field sales rep. All your info for each account it easily on hand.

Nachteile: The software for the most part works great. It has certain bugs at time that are to be expected with any app. The company is quick to fix any issues tho.

von Repsly an 22.8.2018

Hey Josh, thanks for the extremely positive feedback! We're happy to hear that Repsly is helping shave hours off your admin time. As always, please contact support@repsly.com if you're experiencing bugs within the app.

• Bewertet am 15.8.2018
Scott W.
11-50 Mitarbeiter

"Effective CRM Tool"

Kommentare: My company has used Repsly several times to better coordinate with our traveling sales team and to effectively monitor their work. It has been easy to use and train the team on, the customer support is quick to provide solutions, and the price is very competitive for the features.

Vorteile: The level of customization was a large selling point for my company. It enabled us to track only the information that we felt was most valuable. The GPS features are beneficial for verifying work is being done properly and in a timely manner.

Nachteile: The exporting of data was not as simplified as I would have liked it. I would like to see a more comprehensive system for exporting data in the future.

von Repsly an 21.7.2016

Thanks for the review Scott! Our team is hard at work adding new features all of the time--so keep an eye out in the near-future, and please reach out to us with anything you want to see in Repsly!

Mariam B.
Channel Sales Specialist
Telekommunikation, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.7.2016

"An essential part of your business"

Kommentare: My team started using Repsly 2 years ago. Before, no such experience existed in a company. No field monitoring reports and just very simple Excel format Customer database. Nevertheless , the app was caught up by team with high enthusiasm and now, as we have lived 2 years with Repsly app, it seams unreal to have something else and thinking of previous times when we were not able to monitor our field so effectively, sounds like something impossible and did not exist at all.
Repsly is very high recommended app from our side.

Vorteile: Simplicity of interface.
Very fast information synchronization possibility.
Forms creation smart procedure.

Nachteile: Yet, there is no possibility to filter Places by Representative. But I'm sure it will be added in the future.

von Repsly an 21.7.2016

Thanks Mariam! We'll share the request to filter places by representative with product management.

Mihovil S.
Trade Marketing Manager Junior
Essen & Trinken, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.7.2016

"Repsly - a great CRM tool"

Kommentare: I use Repsly in various occasions. From checking field execution of our field staff via photos, to checking distribution of our products. It really is easy to use, so you don't need any formal education/training, everything you need to know to work with the product can be explained by your co-workers.

Vorteile: Ease of use! And mobile app is really customer-friendly too, so when on field, it can be used with same ease of use.

Nachteile: I think that it is time for your developers to go to the next stage, and offer us something new, now when everything seemes to work fine.

von Repsly an 21.7.2016

Thanks Mihovil! We noticed you're still using classic Repsly app. We recently came out with "Repsly Mobile CRM", which you can find in the app store. It has tons of new features, so be sure to let us know what you think!

Josef N.
Hausmeisterservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

"Awesome app!"

Kommentare: It's a truly great product. I'm using it for 3 years now in our business. No other CRM app could provide the functionality to manage, monitor and communicate with staff in the field like Repsly (SalesPod)!

Vorteile: Real-time communication with staff and to note activities at clients and this become reporting item/s.

Nachteile: Nothing! :-) Support team takes care of these concerns as they may arise.

von Repsly an 20.7.2016

Thanks Josef, you made us smile!

Marketing Director

"Excellent mobility tool"

Vorteile: Easy implementation with no system integration requirements.
App is user friendly and constantly updated.

Lj R.
  • Bewertet am 20.7.2016

"Great Sales Field Service Option!"

Kommentare: We use REPSLY for our field service actions (Merchandising) with great success. We believe this app is truly a great option for this specific needs.

Vorteile: The PROS of Repsly are listed below:
- Ease of Use
- GPS & Map activity Tracking
- Calendar Schedules
- Forms

Nachteile: The CONS of Resply from our point of view are listed below:
- Does not have Catalog for Sales (Orders)
- Does not have a robust Sales Tool section (Promotions and Offers)

von Repsly an 21.7.2016

We're glad you're finding Repsly to be a useful tool for your merchandising team LJ!

Tim F.
Lead Quality Assurance Manager
Supermärkte, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

"Repsly"

Vorteile: It is very user friendly. I can easily teach myself on how to navigate the platform, how to train my team on it and also find new things to explore and report.

Nachteile: I wish there were some features available that currently aren't. I really want to have the ability to auto-fill specific questions on forms, not just the entire form or not. We have brought this up on a customer service call months ago and were told it was going to be explored but never got any follow up.

von Repsly an 22.8.2018

Hi Tim, thanks for the great review! Our product team is aware of your request. Please contact support@repsly.com if you need additional assistance.

Scott W.
Accounting Assistant/HR
  • Bewertet am 18.8.2016

"Satisfies Many Needs"

Kommentare: My company placed me in charge of finding a solution to track our field sales team's daily activity and locations. Through numerous trials of similar software, I settled on Repsly and it proved to be invaluable. With easily customized reports, I was able to generate a template for all representatives to use out in the field. These could be changed on the fly and allowed for photos to be recorded with each report. Repsly also allowed for the reports to be geotagged and timestamped. Viewing our team member's productivity became as simple as generating a report. This wasn't something we initially felt we needed, however, it allowed for us to save a lot of time and money once we began checking it regularly. Their customer service was fantastic. Their representatives were always prompt to reply and frequently added requested features within a business day of my inquiry. They always followed up to ensure that I was satisfied with my experience.

Vorteile: Easy tracking of representatives and customized reporting made this a standout against similar products.

Nachteile: Some report exporting was limited during my use of the services, however, it never became an issue and all data was available with some work.

• Bewertet am 18.8.2016
Leonardo A.
Finance Supervisor

"Good investment"

Kommentare: Great its a great investment for all the good things you can get out of it.

Vorteile: the easy that is to install on the cell phones of my employees an the accuracy to find out where and what they did.

Nachteile: Sometimes the pictures takes long to be updated

von Repsly an 22.8.2018

Hi Leonardo, thanks for the great review! If you continue to experience trouble with photos loading feel free to contact support@repsly.com We're happy to hear that you're seeing return on your investment in the tool.

Nik I.
Co-Founder & CMO
  • Bewertet am 20.7.2016

"Great CRM For Food Brands"

Kommentare: This really did transform our field marketing efforts and now allows us to track all of the efforts of our field team for marketing, sales and merchandising. We can also run reports and keep people tracked and informed.

Vorteile: - Tracks everything
- Allows you to see historical events
- Surveys are easily customizable
- Amazing feed and general cross user UI/UX

Nachteile: - Reporting on the back end could be more robust
- Photo taking could be simpler

von Repsly an 20.7.2016

Thanks for the feedback Nik. Also, thanks for the apple-cinnamon Barnana snacks! Our office has been snacking all day! Please reach out to Matt and he'll show you all the functionality of the new reporting.