Filtern nach:

Über The Closing Docs

Automated income verification of your applicant to make the best decisions as a property manager or lender.

Erfahre mehr über The Closing Docs

Shanna C.
Shanna C.
Software Engineer in USA
Computer-Software

Quick and comforting

Kommentare: Comfort of knowing that my tenants are financially capable.

When I rented my place out, I loved knowing that my tenants were thoroughly vetted financially before I took them on. It was cool seeing a quick snapshot of their finances before I made a decision.

Full Stack Software Engineer - AI & Research in USA

Streamlines my tenant application process

Kommentare: Income verification has always been a hassle, and the current methods of using pay stubs and W-2 forms are outdated. The Closing Docs modernizes and digitizes the income verification process for property managers, creating efficiency in our business!

The Closing Docs' automated income verification allows me to automate the entire rental application process. When you're a property management firm trying to scale, automation is key and The Closing Docs allows me focus my time on more high-impact items!

While 95% of applicants comply, there are still older applicants that hesitate through the income verification. Luckily, The Closing Docs provides an alternative workflow for the people uncomfortable with connecting their banks.

CSM in USA

Just use RealPage

Kommentare: You get what you pay for. It's cheaper, but so is the product and support.

-You can do an "expedited background and credit check" that does not need an SSN. Good for shaky tenants who do not want to share that.

The income verification shows EVERY DEPOSIT (including refunds). Very disorganized. Continuously have issues with support, who is the company founder. He refuses to see when there are issues with the pull and will argue with me until I have to outline the situation again.

vor 12 Monaten

Thanks for submitting a review regarding The Closing Docs. We would be more than happy to answer whatever questions you have about our automated income verification services. Because you have described services we do not deliver, it may be that you have us confused with another of your vendors? And you list having a service experience which is atypical, further suggesting you may be thinking of others. Any of our existing customers will tell you the team is prompt, courteous and resolute in meeting their needs. Please feel free to connect with us at support@theclosingdocs.com and we'll be happy to foster your success while addressing any concerns or questions you may have.

Christopher F.
Office Manager in USA

Best Way To Verify Income and Bank Balances

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It gives us a really detailed dive into recurring and non recurring deposits, the average net income and bank account balances that are linked to the account. We've had some resistance and some of that we were able to convince to use the program. However, most applicants have been completely fine with syncing to their accounts after we assure them it only provides us a report and not access.

This gives us so much piece of mind and combats against applicants providing fraudulent bank and pay statements. It syncs so effortlessly with our property management software.

The only minor issue is that I would like the mobile number to auto populate the same way it does with the name and email of applicants when it's synced with my property management software. That's the only issue I have which is pretty much a non issue.

letztes Jahr

Thank you Chris, we are happy to make your life easier as a property manager!

Software Engineer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Fraud-proof income verification!

Kommentare: Awesome and painless.

Fraud proof, real-time, fast and accurate.

I can't think of any. It's a perfect service/product.

Mark F.
property manager in USA

Intuitive to use and speeds up my workflow

Kommentare: It improves the accuracy of my tenant screening and gives me actual recommendations based on actual tenant data. And the info arrives in my inbox instantly, as soon as the applicant hits "send".
Awesome.

As a property manager, it takes a lot of time to collect income information on candidate renters. This app makes it a snap! I'm shaving literally hours off the screening process - love it!

I was concerned about applicants' adoption, since they have to participate in order to receive the data.

Gracie B.
Marketing Director in USA

The Update We Needed!

Kommentare: Customer representatives are incredibly responsive whenever I have any questions or suggestions and have been amazing to work with. Closing Docs gave us the update we needed and has been a seamless and wonderful transition to online applications.

The closing docs is extremely user friendly- for both our applicants but also our team reviewing the applications. It's great that applicants can pay the application fee online. Your application can be adjusted to fit your specific needs. It's a win-win for everyone!

None! Anything we've needed tweaked has been instantly addressed and changed. We're very happy!

Marty S.
Property Manager in USA

Easy as Pie

I was referred to The Closing Docs by a friend who manages 20 doors and I only manage 4. The Closing Docs was super intuitive to sign up and set up for a trial in order to request my first income verification for a tenant applicant. I used to do it manually and it took several hours. Once I added my applicant's info to the system, the income verification came back around 45 minutes, and I had the lease sent to them and signed within the hour. It's never been so easier to verify an applicant's income! My new tenant also thought that the fee was very fair for them to pay.

The mobile user experience was not as easy to use as the desktop experience.

Katie L.
Business Manager in USA

Great Product!

5 letztes Jahr

I love how this product is efficient and accurate!

Would like to see credit unions be supported

Kristin M.
Leasing Agent in USA

Fantastic Customer Service

5 letztes Jahr

The Closing Docs customer service is extremely punctual, friendly, helpful and patient. The chat button they offer to all users is very efficient and effective and regularly monitored and chat questions are always responded to quickly.

Some banks aren't compatible with this system

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your review, Kristin! We are hard at work and plan to drastically increase the number of supported banks in the upcoming few weeks. Stay tuned!

Peter P.
President in USA

CLOSING DOCUMENT HAS SAVED ME NUMEROUS HEADACHES

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Easy Peasy. I love them.

I can easily see all deposits so I know if applicants are reporting income properly. No more babysitting applicants to prompt them to send in pay stubs - which could be easily faked. And its integrated with Buildim

I don't have any complaints or conts to report.

Jeremy L.
Associate in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very Helpful Tool For Our Business!

Kommentare: The Closing Docs has been very useful in helping us determine and verify if an applicant meets our minimum income requirements. Customer support has also always been responsive and attentive to our needs and suggestions. Overall this is an excellent application for income verification.

Very user-friendly and easy to use, Reports are easy to read and understand, Helpful in verifying the income of our applicants, Very reliable tool

None - Any suggestions or additions we requested were made.

Scott W.
Landlord in USA

Quick, Easy and Effective

Everything I needed, one stop shop: for both sides.

Didnt know about it sooner. Could have saved much time m