Über Spotlightr

Interaktive Video-Hosting- und Marketing-Plattform, die für eine bessere und schnellere Wiedergabe optimiert ist.

Erfahre mehr über Spotlightr

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Spotlightr bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Shade O.
Shade O.
Business Owner in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

A top-player in this space!

Kommentare: I've had a great experience using vooPlayer with my clients. Everyone loves the player!

Love that you can create really beautiful, customizable players! The feature-set is also amazing as the vooplayer teams actively seeks feeback and feature suggestions which they readily implement if it makes sense! They have weekly webinars where you can come with any questions you have about implementing anything and the webinar host shows you right then and there how to implement it.

The only thing I find a bit disconcerting is the buffering of some embedded videos while you play it. That's kind of annoying. I've heard it has something to do with the CDN (or lack thereof). Fingers crossed that this is fixed soon.

Benjamin A.
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Video Hosting Platform

Kommentare: i learned about vooplayer about 4 years ago and after getting it, it was game-changing for what i do with video production and real estate phography. it allows for me to host videos without paying an outrageous amount per month. my website gets more traffic, i feel, because of it. i use vooplayer where i can on my site and not just for my content, but sharing videos from other sites like youtube and vimeo. it keeps the coding consistent on my site.

I love that I'm able to leverage my amazon aws account and host videos there and use vooplayer to provide the skin for my videos. I don't have to rely on a third-party platform to host my videos and pay a crazy subscription fee. vooplayer can even take youtube videos, linkedin videos, and facebook videos and wrap them with their skin and allow me to host that video wherever.

there's still a lot of user experience improvements that could be done with vooplayer, but overall, after knowing where to go and its limitations on what you can and cannot do, it's not that bad. there are some things like knowing which code to use on your site that will not mess with your site's code, but all of that is trial and error. once you figure it out, just create some step-by-step instructions for yourself to reference and you'll be golden.

Daniel M.
Digital Marketing Strategist in USA
Quelle: GetApp

very slow to load

lots of features. great idea in theory. excellent lifetime pricing deal offered occasionally

After clicking Play, the videos take 4-6 seconds to start playing! This happens whether I upload the video directly to Vooplayer, or use it as a skin for a YouTube player. This is a confusing and terrible user experience and makes the software unusable for me as it stands. Very much hoping they fix this, as it seems pretty great otherwise. Also, small gripes - it's not clear which setting changes create a change in the embed code and require updating. - after editing a video, they don't just give you the embed code. you have to go back to the My Videos page, select the video and then copy the embed code from there. Would be much better to give me a one click to copy embed code button after making edits to the settings.

CEO in Kanada

Can't find a comparable alternative

Kommentare: vooPlayer was one of the smartest investments for my business. Video marketing is essential in today's digital landscape, and with its low-cost, premium-featureset, vooPlayer is positioned to be the ideal choice for any small business trying to compete for audience attention. Do yourself a favor and give it a free trial to see if it's right for you. Can always use an alternative service if not.

vooPlayer offers the best security if you want to protect your videos. They use HLS encryption (which unlike other video providers) prevents unwanted downloading and external sharing. Even pricier video hosting providers can't compete with this. I also love the feature-set offered for the "Startup" plan. You get what I believe are Enterprise-grade options for a lower price than Vimeo Pro.

Because there's so many options, I sometimes get confused with the UI. Also, I'd love to setup a default template for ALL settings, and tweak on a video-per-video basis. This is possible with some settings, but not all. Additionally, sometimes a video will glitch during playback, but have only encountered this a few times in many playbacks.

Semi retired in UK
Vorstandsbüro, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A great service for anyone who uses video

Kommentare: It is proving to be a very valuable tool for my business and I would highly recommend it to anyone with a website who makes good use of video. This will help you to take that professionalism to the next level.

From top to bottom this a fabulously versatile tool. It doesn't matter whether you are using your own videos hosted with Vooplayer or simply using Vooplayer as a pass-through tool for video reporting and the ability to skin the likes of Youtube videos to your liking. For example, it is easy enough for anyone to embed a Youtube video on their site without much expertise, but the problem is it looks and behaves like a Youtube video. Vooplayer on the other and can take the Youtube url for the video, all you to tweak lots of display settings, and then display it beautifully on your site so it looks just like you are hosting the video and not Youtube. In addition to all the video player related stuff, Vooplayer also provides some great reports that will really help you to see what is being watched and what isn't. And we are not just talking the number of times a video has been watched, but things like which bits of the video were skipped. Very cool.

There are some quirks to the userinterface such as the way folders work, but other than that this is a very mature and robust service backed by a great support team.

Direção de Filmes in Brasilien

The ROI is great!

Kommentare: Great experience, vooplayer is essential to my business today!

I can't recommend it enough. For anybody that works with video and want to sell more, this is for you! My favorite tools are the CTAs and metrics for the videos!

Some features are limited to the basic plans... but nothing that can cut you down.

Matthias S.
Matthias S.
Ownership in Deutschland

Many great features, great support, unique opportunities to gain new customers

Kommentare: Many more customers. :-)

VooPlayer is full of unique features f. ex. to gain new customers, to make a/b-testing, to set up complete video funnel and much, much more. The opportunity to change the completely "outfit" to match your CI is great as well.

It took me quite some time till I was able to use this tool in my sense. But that is not really the fault of the company. If you are willing to invest enough learning time this tool may change your whole business. (Yes, that's my experience).

Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Blogger in USA

Perfect Tool For Turning Videos Into Conversion Tools

Kommentare: Love it. If you are a video creator, saves you a ton of time and gives you lots of marketing options for your videos.

Instead of having to upload videos to Youtube and to anoth platform for my ebsite, I can use Vooplayer and just use Youtube. For ym website it customizes the player and removes the annoying end of vidoe suggestions but I still get the view credits for Youtube. You can also add email optins, custom messaging and get loads of stats for each video.

If you are a heavy video creator you will hit their storage limits fast unless on a premium plan but you can use Youtube and Vimeo videos all day long as they do not count for storage.

Yunusa O.
Yunusa O.
Field Coordinator in Nigeria
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

one of the best video player

Kommentare: I can use it to customize my videos and I dont think I've seen a better software that enables me to do all these

Vooplayer is one of the best media tool on the internet. you can use it to customize youtube videos or any other video service. you can also use it to host secure and private videos. Not only that, you can monitor analytics on how the media is performing. Its a Great service for people who really works with media.

the software doesn't come cheaply, not everybody will want to spend much to get it. More features could be added to it while reducing the software lags during usage.

Gary S.
Gary S.
Founder & CEO in USA

Perfect For Embedding Video On Your Website

Kommentare: Been using it for about a year and it's my go-to app for embedding video on my website. Aside form being able to add call to actions, you can customize your player so it looks great on your website, even with Youtube videos.

Vooplayer is very easy to use and had a nice, easy to understand interface. You also have the option of uploading video to Vooplayer and have them host it or use a link from Youtube, Vimeo and other video platforms.

I wish there was more storage. You are currently given a total allotment of storage, would be better if you had a monthly allootment that resets each month, like how Vimeo does it.

Ale R.
Editor in Argentinien

Vooplayer is a really good alternative for wistia.

Kommentare: Customize the video experience, branding the player and use marketing on video

Vooplayer is a really good tool for marketer and media who need to get on the next level with videos. You can use it with other people video content or get secure and private videos. With Vooplayer you can - Customize youtube videos or other video service - remove ads from players - host secure and private videos - Add marketing tools on video like lead captures - view analytics - player's branding. - add to calls Hosting video? No, i choose it because the players customization, branding and marketing tools One of the best video players on the market

They need to offert more features and improve the speed. They pricing is not expensive but should be more accesible. They try to focus on hosting videos but most of the people pass on that, because youtube is insanly fast, you dont have limits and also people can find your videos so is an extra exposure The solution for host videos is good if you wanna keep private, but most of the people pick other solutions. On the player personalization is good but should be amazing. They should offert more config and extras. Also, they dont support amp

Brent R.
Brent R.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Reasonably priced video marketing host

Kommentare: vooPlayer is at the core of the online courses I've been building in one of my businesses. It allows me to securely host the videos, and also get my marketing message across to users and engage them further for my business.

vooPlayer is built around more than just serving videos to users. It's built around those who want to market their videos, or sell them. There are features designed to gather leads, upsell other products, etc. And the interface is relatively easy to use, if not a bit scattered at times. I also love that you can add most of the features to videos hosted elsewhere, like Youtube.

Storage limits are a bit restricting, and if you don't purchase a plan with their turbo bandwidth, the videos you host on the vooPlayer servers can be a little slower. Video hosting of this kind isn't cheap, and vooPlayer is still one of the more reasonably priced options out there. But it would be nice to have slightly higher limits as the core limits are pretty low.

Owner and Business Consultant specializing in Mobile apps, sales, marketing, and small businesses. in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Cloud storage for the Entrepreneur

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Excellent experience with vooPlayer. I use it for my website as well as my social posts.

This is a fantastic cloud storage for videos. You can use links for embed codes. Also, you can customize your thumbnail and see your statistics.

The initial load time can be a bit slow if your internet connection is not strong.

Raul F.
Raul F.
Marketing Manager in Spanien
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

An impressive player

Kommentare: I use it and and I am happy with it. It has been difficult for me to find a good video player that looks professional, it is easy to use and fast enough. I have tried with four before (including Youtube, where I did not like the advertising). And it addition I can AB test videos in lading pages or blog posts to keep improving.

I like how nice, customizable and how much accurate feedback can give the player. I use in conjunction with other tools like publit.io to host the videos, also could be done on youtube. And I am happy with the result. The player offers very good statistics about the videos (from visits to know average time watched, when people stop watching, AB testing,...). Tons of features that I would only expect on very expensive tools, here I could get included. It looks ideal for video marketers.

I am very obsessed with the speed. As I am afraid to send people to a page that can be buffering or not loading fast. First time that I installed I was unhappy with speed. But now the player has a new look and I think loads faster.

Webmaster and Product Researcher in USA
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

Great Video Player

Kommentare: I'm very pleased with VooPlayer. I am able to host videos while having my video players properly branded.

VooPlayer allows you to not have to depend on Youtube or Vimeo to host your videos. You can host videos using different cloud storage providers like CloudApp, Dropbox, and Google Drive. This is great if you hesitate to store your videos on Youtube or Vimeo. VooPlayer also has many video player customization features. You can make your video player look really professional while adding things like Call-to-Actions to encourage people to visit a certain site you want them to visit.

Sometimes the video player can be bit buggy. I've had to contact support a few times to report about the bugs. In my experience, they've been responsive in trying to fix the issues.

Business Development Executive in Indien
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great view for video marketing

Kommentare: upload my video and track my view analytics

good features with video customisation for marketing,fast and secure way to host the video any way from the cloud

Hosting fees are little high and the support team should me more active to support at any time ,overall good way for your business marketing

Moshe M.
CEO in USA
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing tool! After so much searching...

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: see above

I love the ease of use and the every expanding capabilities I keep on learning new wonderful features and it has really benefited my website e-learning experience. I investigated and subscribed to other platforms such as Vimeo and Spollightr is miles ahead. The support can not be surpassed. BOTTOM LINE: I LOVE IT!

I can't think of anything offhand, but the more I use it... perhaps... :)

I'd give Vooplayer twenty stars if I could

Kommentare: Vooplayer allows me to use video marketing in the most robust and flexible way possible.

Vooplayer is THE go to video cloud tool. It does more things than all the others combined. Overlays, automation, CRM connection, personalization. It does all these things. I have used all the others, and they are good, but Vooplayer takes it to the next level. Especially for a marketer that needs to have flexibility above all else. I highly recommend Vooplayer

The UX could be improved a bit. It's a little bit clunky and a little bit slow.

Director in Australien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Highly customisable playing options, granular analytics

Kommentare: I need to collect email before seeing a training video that is gated, and then see who watched my video and how much. Vooplayer allows me to do that perfectly.

The analytics and support are standout features for me. VooPlayer shows me how engaging my videos are, who is most interested in them, and how I should spend my time in following up leads and what to include in future videos.

Some tricky following a couple of the support documents, but the support through the chat was outstanding and helped me achieve exactly how I wanted my setup to be.

Thomas S.
Thomas S.
Owner in Österreich
Design, Selbstständig

Great and easy to use video player for your website

Kommentare: I play slideshows of my clients with it.

I really like how fast it is to set everything up. Once you have customized the colours of the player to your brand you can easily copy them to the next video you upload. It is also great that VooPlayer integrates with pCloud. This way I can host the videos on pCloud without them needing space on the VooPlayer storage.

I had an issue with the player on mobile iOS devices. Needed to fiddle around a little bit until I found the right settings for compatibility.

Luis P.
English teacher in Spanien
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Protect your videos with VooPlayer

Kommentare: My experience with VooPlayer has thus far been great. I love how you can customise the player and add different CTAs.

With VooPlayer you can store your videos and, from there, do many other things. One of my favourite features is to password protect them. Therefore, only people with the password can view them. Also, you can add CTAs and you can import videos from YouTube.

What I like least is that I seem to be having trouble embedding some of the videos onto my WordPress site.

Melvin ★.
Melvin ★.
Project Manager in Singapur

A Must for Any Video Marketer

Kommentare: Positive

Not just a mere video hosting platform. Is a video marketer tool to convert. Fast video import from Vimeo, Youtube and Wistia. Comprehensive analytics for media tracking and performance monitoring. Can potentially increase site conversion for seasoned marketers.

Pretty pricey but totally understand any Saas that deals with video hosting and marketing has high upkeeps.

Dustin D.
Dustin D.
Director of UX development, social media and SEO/SEM in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

If you do video marketing or social media this is a great addition

Kommentare: Friendly team when chatting with them on Facebook.

Love being able to customize my player and add a call to action to my social videos. Really appreciate the ability to import external videos and not use your storage space.

Would love a quicker way to work with vooplayer, an app or chrome extension would be nice.

Cuong T.
Cuong T.
Assistant Project Officer in Vietnam
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, Selbstständig

The best video protect app

vooPlayer help me prevent video download from the internet. Just using its hosting or combining with Amazon S3 (encryption). Moreover, it has the domain whitelist function support. Even screen record is useless if I disable full-screen function in vooPlayer. I have unlimited storage when I host my videos in Amazon S3 that is awesome. It's must-have for any coaches and content marketer.

The vooPlayer hosting is expensive with 50GB only for Enterprise Plan. Sometimes, it's crash when uploading videos.

Co Founder and CEO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Wow! Creative freedom, content security, analytics, marketing tools... All in One

Hybrid video hosting. It's great to be able to host videos on YouTube, ad-free, and present them on my website with a fully customizable and interactive video player. YouTube still counts views: win-win.

Hosting fees are high, thus my reliance on their (much appreciated!) hybrid hosting options. Were those prices to drop, I'd consider hosting the videos for my online courses directly with vooPlayer.