Great software for my FF&E Specs!

Bewertet am 29.1.2018
Fiona L.
Interior Designer

Kommentare: Streamline Specification process

Vorteile: Our company use Fohlio for both our residential and commercial design projects. We have looked into quite a few interior design softwares and found Fohlio best fit for our specification needs. One big pro is that we can create custom templates for different type of schedules or calculate our project profit in different ways. Other softwares do not provide such flexibilities. Its workflow is also more natural to a design practice. I love how I can add product from vendor websites with Fohlio web clipper, and import my pin boards from Pinteret, and then create our centralized product library for future projects and mood boards

Nachteile: I wish they have more integrations with other project management softwares and provide more mobile friendly interface.

The product is great, and not just for designers and architects!

Bewertet am 29.1.2018
Alexandra dida P.
Buying Manager

Kommentare: I saved lots of time with inputting product information and making stunning presentations. It has never been easier to be creative, when you have the proper tools.

Vorteile: It is extremely difficult to pick just one feature that I absolutely love. I have to say that I love that the software can easily be customized to fit my needs, this is its major advantage.

Nachteile: The only thing I did not like was that at larger projects, the loading speed of the page decreased. But this is perfectly understandable. However, if some improvements could be made on speed performance, that would be amazing!