Über Planable

Die Befehlszentrale von Social-Media-Posts ist der einzige Ort, an dem du all deine Inhalte und Teammitglieder zusammenführen kannst.

Erfahre mehr über Planable

The Instagram integration is also really smart.

Bewertungen zu Planable

Planable hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 309 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Planable bereits verwendet?

Mandy
Mandy
Digital Marketer in USA

Easy to Use + My Clients Love it Too

Kommentare: Overall, I love using Planable and find that it saves me a lot of time. It's so easy to use, and as my agency expands I will love it even more when I have a team to work with.

It's easy to set up, easy to use, but my favorite feature of Planable is how easy it is for my clients to approve posts. And I have to say that I also love how well the phone app works.

For me, the downside is the lack of analytics which I have had with other publishing softwares, without additional cost. The price is similar, but with less features. I also wish there was a feature with which I could connect a Google Drive that already contain media rather than having to upload separately.

Antwort von Planable

Hey Mandy, Appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with other interested users. At the moment, we're focusing on the collaboration aspect of social media, and are looking into expanding into more platforms and formats for teams work ok together. That's why, for the moment, we're not looking into developing any analytics features. An integration with Google Drive, is definitely something we're considering for the future.

MICHAEL
Co-Executive Director, Business Developer in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Visual Look When Planning Out Content; Stinks with IG Scheduling

Kommentare: It was really great until the Instagram snag. So many other social media schedulers are offering IG scheduling that Planable seems a little disappointing now, even though I really like their interface and visual components.

I really love the visual look of this software compared to Buffer or Hootsuite. When you plan out your SM content, it takes you to a page that looks like your social media profiles complete with a cover photo. You can also add team members to your account and even allow your clients (if you have clients) to overlook the scheduled posts before they're published with limited account access.

The Instagram scheduling hands down. They now have a feature that you can connect a Buffer account to your Planable to post to your IG feed that way (can we say cumbersome?), but I've ran into too many issues with this...plus, you're limited to only several accounts...Unless you want to pay Buffer for an upgrade and then, what's the point of paying for Planable? If you publish to a number of IG accounts, this is a huge drawback. Not to mention, even the limit I was stuck with had problems with scheduling. I've since had to go elsewhere for scheduling to IG.

Antwort von Planable

Hey Michael, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We've implemented Instagram direct publishing earlier this year, in January, and you can now publish the same posts you would through Buffer directly through Planable. As long as you have an Instagram Business account linked to a Facebook page, you can easily "authorize" any Instagram page you previously connected in Planable and you'll be able to directly publish posts. You can read more about this here: https://help.planable.io/en/articles/4842200-instagram-publishing Please reach out to us in the chat in the app or at hello@planable.io if you need any assistance setting things up. As for Pinterest, it's definitely one of the platforms we're considering adding some time in the future.

Stefanie
Mental Health Therapist in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Social Media Management Made Easy!

Kommentare: I love it! So easy to use, easy to learn! I love the options for scheduling! It actually helps make my marketing tasks on social media more enjoyable as well!

I love that I can manage all my social media content in one place and it's easy to use!

I didn't like that I had to create a facebook page in order to link my instagram account. I don't use facebook so it was just a hassle because I had to go out of my way to create a facebook page just so my business instagram page could be linked, since instagram is owned by facebook.

Agapi
Head of Marketing in Griechenland

Better don’t

3,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Not good. I bought a one year subscription and I am counting the days so that I will switch to another tool

Quite easy to use, very interesting feature the AI generated captions.

It is not reliable. I found myself multiple times exposed- especially when it comes to their app which is useless.

Rachel
AVP of Marketing in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent social media management for a low cost

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Most social media management platforms are essentially the same. Planable is great because it offers everything I need for a lower cost than the competitors.

I wish there was a better way to add ideas for future posts or make notes of holidays/events.

Kate
Co-Founder in Kanada

BYNK Planable Review

Kommentare: Overall Planable has definitely streamlined our approval process with clients. It is very easy to use, however, it is expensive considering that it doesn't have strong posting capabilities and there are glitches in how we view/post.

I love this software for its team collaboration capabilities. We manage social for clients and this makes it extremely easy to get feedback and edits on posts. It is very straight forward to use and we love that there are multiple ways to view your feed, especially flipping between calendar and grid!

There are a few key areas I think could definitely be improved. 1. The posting capabilities of Planable are very limited. With our previous app, we were able to schedule images, videos and carousels to go up automatically. We did have to manually set up reels, but the notification system worked well, where as with Planable, there have been occasions that we did not receive a notification and our post failed to go up(for carousels and reels) and sometimes even regular images that are not 1x1 format are sent through push notification rather than automatically posted. 2. I also think it would be great to be able to upload multi slide stories (similar to how you show a carousel). We are unable to add stories for approval through Planable because since you can only upload one slide at a time, we can't ensure it is in the right order. 3. Lastly, we have had some viewing issues when using Planable. For some reason, when using Chrome, our grid view is out of order, with Safari it is fine. Also through the mobile app, it reverses the order so new posts in grid view appear at the top, rather than following from the bottom.

Antwort von Planable

Hey Kate! Appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with other interested users. We're always looking to improve the overall experience in Planable, for example, the way to create and plan stories. All the while keeping our focus on making social media collaboration as easy and seamless as possible. Regarding the grid view, that can easily be set from the "Filter & Sort" option. Checking "Last Scheduled" will arrange them in the same way as they appear on Instagram.

Oswaldo
Director in Honduras
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool, Still room to grow.

Kommentare: Exclent interface, easy to deploy, Excelent iOS app that brings the flexibility to us as agency and to our clients to communicate or approve future post.

The great implementation of scheduling post on social media channels, the great look and feel, and the app is well build. Great tool overall

One of the things that keep me for paying for planable at first when I use the trial is the lack of a report tool and not able to post to Google Business, this are the features that we need, I know that planable has been focusing on great schedule, aproval and publishing, but having the same level of report and adding Google busines would be great for us as clients. Also not able to have some small tools to repost some publication not just one time.

Adam
Adam
CEO in Polen
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A decent software for social media post scheduling

Kommentare: Overall a very positive experience, great software for those who manage multiple social media accounts and want to save time. But rather on a pricey side of programs that I'm using.

It is a great time saver, you can use Planable to schedule the posts on your social media, you just have to connect them and you're ready to go. I'm posting exclusively from Planable cause it is really convenient and quick. I am able to create a post and share it on all my social media, instead of having to open each and every one. It also allows me to plan my posting schedule way ahead, even months from now, which is a great function.

Sometimes it might be tricky to edit the content just as you envisioned it since some options are quite basic and rudimentary. The software is more suitable for quick posts, rather than long posts. Furthermore, I've encountered some problems with video uploading, sometimes it would just not go through and I would have to upload it again. Furthermore, if you try to schedule the same post on multiple social media accounts, and then edit it before it goes live, there might be some issues with it (post being edited on one page, not on the other).

Waseem
Waseem
Founder & Creative Director in Südafrika

My clients love it

Kommentare: Account manager support was vital in ensuring a smooth experience and has been a pleasure. The cost is far outweighed by the ease of use and functionality that it brings to both company users and clients.

Workspaces have no limit on social media accounts connected to them. Allowing for true flexibility when handling client accounts.

Currently limited in social media platforms. The addition of Pinterest is definitely needed.

Maudy
Marketing Communication in Indonesien
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Platform

Kommentare: I have a great impression of Planable. I really like the layout and the working flow and the approval feature.
In the future, maybe Planable can add the re-order feature.

The collaboration feature where we can set approval for the plan. Nice layout and interface.

Sometimes it's slow. Also, can't re-arrange the post order regarding its schedule.

Antwort von Planable

Hey Maudy, we really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. I recommend using the "Filter & Sort" option to sort posts the way you prefer. You can choose "First Scheduled" or "Last Scheduled", as well as select a specific period of time if you need to. If you ever have any other questions, don't hesitate to reach out in our chat or at hello@planable.io

Brittany
Virtual Assistant in USA

Planable Review

Kommentare: I have had a great user experience with Planable..I've tried a ton of others and so far this is my favorite user and cost wise.

This platform is great! I purchased the Starter Plan and I am able to manage my 5 clients' accounts within my workspace! I like that I am able to select the accounts I want to view at the top ( I can select as few as one or as many as I'd like) I love that I can include a first comment for posts in which I include my IG hashtags in. There are multiple ways you can view your workspace (Feed, List, Calendar, etc) which is super helpful and makes it easy for everyone that likes to see things differently. I am able to add my clients so that they can go in and look at what's scheduled and approve. There is also a Media Libabry that you can upload to so that you don't have to go back and forth within your own personal files to find the right image once you've uploaded everything!

The only thing that is tricky is having to integrate with Buffer for my IG posts to post automatically. If you don't integrate you have to click the notification that comes through on your phone (which automatically brings you to create an IG post and copies the image and copy for you) and then you post from there. So it's an additional step but still user friendly. I also have noticed that when I try to bulk post content it's hard to customize it based on each account. I.e. if I add the same content for an account to be scheduled to IG, FB and Twitter, I cant use the same image for Twitter sometimes or If I have a post that is suitable for Facebook, I can't change the IG copy to say the same thing but include "Link in bio" without creating a separate post for that platform. This is what makes creating monthly calenders reallllly time-consuming. I also notice that if I want to add hashtags to the first comment on IG posts but only have hashtags in the copy for Facebook posts, it will pick either or and apply it to both Facebook and IG which isn't ideal.

Richard
Owner in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great value for money

Kommentare: It has been very easy to implement into my business. If I have had a question or issue the customer service and support is very quick so top marks for that.

It does what it says on the box. I have found it works really well for me and my colleagues. Simple to use and does what I need. It also sits at a great price point for a self employed business owner. The interface is good and easy to use for both me and the members I train.

Nothing really. It would be good to be able to text using your own mobile network. But this is the same for other software as well.

Antwort von Planable

Hey Richard, appreciate you taking the time to share your experience of using Planable. Feel free to reach out anytime if you have any questions, in our chat or at hello@planable.io

Meagan
Marketing & Communications Coordinator (Interim) in Kanada
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My Honest Feedback

Kommentare: I have had a good experience! Our rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] gave me a comprehensive onboarding and has been quick to respond to any following difficulties I've reported.

It is easy to use collaboratively whilst still being customizable to your product needs.

IG auto post feature - I wish there was an option to enable auto post for some posts but require manual posts for some. for our organization specifically - I like the non- auto post feature as I like to have the option to copy & paste a link from the "caption" to add a swipe up feature to the story. In auto story post - I dont see an option to include captions or text. If you do this in auto-post main feed, the content shows up with the link as the caption. Currently our work around is to turn off auto post and manually post everything once the notification comes to the phone.

Fabiana
Comms Officer in Italien
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Have a better life with planable

Kommentare: SUPERB!

As Communication Officer I've to schedule posts on several social media platforms. A time-consuming task. Because we are non-for-profit we were trying to use just free tools, such as Tweetdeck, Facebook scheduler, but it was not anymore feasible to follow a social campaign. Planable just changes my life in better. I can plan everything in such a short time. Plus as a visual scheduler, it is super easy to understand what will be the final result. I can now schedule with confidence a social campaign. It's so easy to use that I've learned everything in a few minutes and the customer service is superb. Plus I love the features to comment a post with the colleagues, assign them different roles and have different working spaces.

Schedule for Instagram is an issue. The need to download Instagram and Planable on your phone and then continue to work from the mobile...it is really a pain.

Antwort von Planable

Hey Fabiana, we're happy to announce we released direct publishing for Instagram a couple of days ago! Hope that makes your process smoother from now on.

Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ideal tool to collaborate with clients

Kommentare: I'm very happy with it, it makes our agency and client work flows better. No more emails to approve files.

We use this tool to plan posts with clients, and the way you set up an account and all the data makes extremely easy to use it every day. There are some tools with a lot of bells and whistles , but, that will make difficult to use it every day. I like the simplicity of this tool and the power beneath the hood. If you do any client work that involve exchange of files for social media, you need this.

I really can't think of anything that will undervalue this tool, it works great and make our work easier. I highly recommend it.

Vinny
Vinny
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Planable...Not Hootsuite

Kommentare: I don't miss Hootsuite. I was fortunate to get the AppSumo deal of lifetime of Premium membership. I like the interface over Hootsuite, it seems cleaner and more modern. The multiple views that you can see your scheduled posts is very handy. If you are looking to move away from Hootsuite, you might give this one a try.

I have multiple businesses that I maintain social media for. With planable, I can set up each one in my account (a workspace is one set of social media accounts). So business A is 1 workspace with its own Facebook and Twitter feed. Business B is another workspace. You can have team members who are set up to write posts but they won't be published till they are approved. You see exactly how the post will look before its ever published.

Limited to Facebook (pages , groups & personal), Twitter and Linkedin posting. Instagram posting is coming (via an app) but hasn't arrived yet because of Instagram app review freeze. Would love to see more social media options available.

Emel Bilge
Founder in Türkei

Easy To Learn, Easy To Use

I really enjoyed Planable. I haven't been able to use it often recently due to work, but it is very easy to learn and use compared to other social media management tools I use. (Hootsuit, Sendible and Sprinklr) The interface is very easy, light, and simple. You can see almost everything at once. No useless features that make it unnecessarily crowded. Especially the calendar view is very good.

The plan I use has one workspace. If there were at least 2 workspace options, I could separate the work for my own brand and those for my clients' brands. Also, although this is not directly related to the program itself, I would love to have a local pricing option.

Antwort von Planable

Hey Emel, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to reach out in our chat or at hello@planable.io

José Antonio
José Antonio
Regional Growth Manager in Argentinien
Marketing & Werbung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Best way to plan your content

Kommentare: It's been great, my clients love it, my team loves it, I love it. What else can I say?

It improved my approval workflow as it was a complete mess to keep track of everything via email, sheets, etc. This is a real problem solver, and it does it in a really fancy way.

The instagram publishing is via notification via de app, not direct publishing.

Tania
Tania
Translation Expert in Portugal

A precious time-saver, very easy to use.

Kommentare: It's a time saver for me. With just a few clicks, I can plan posts for several months ahead of time, not having to worry about them any more.

As a newbie when it comes to this kind of software, I just loved the way it is structured to help the user and make posting so simple. I plan my posts on social media in an uncomplicated and easy way, without having to navigate through a loot of different pages. It's all in one place. Another thing I have to stress out, is that the support team is great. The few questions I had were answered in a matter of hours, others just in minutes, and I got the answers I needed. I really recommend it!

Actually I loved it because of its simplicity. Maybe others will say that it lacks some functionalities that other more sophisticated programs have, but for users like myself, this is the one I would use.

Jordan
Content Developer in USA

Planable improved our social media planning, in turn, leading to better engagement across platforms.

Kommentare: Planable helped with virtually all aspects of of social media content development. The organizational structure (calendar view, timeline view, etc.) helped during the planning process. We could allocate what type of content we needed throughout the month and quarter. Similarly, the ability to view social media posts helped with the visual and textual design of posts. Finally, being able to edit each other's posts was a huge time saver. We were able to add and edit posts at our own pace.

My team loves the capability to be able to view posts before they are published to the world. The capability for multiple team members to edit the posts also saves us plenty of time. Additionally, being able to view the posts in a calendar view helps with organization and content planning.

The only con we saw with Planable was the inability to share with clients who don't have a Planable account. We want to be able to share content with users who don't have a Planable account so that they can still edit. While making clients create an account to allow them to edit content isn't the end of the world, it is an additional step they have to take to access their content. We saw Planable is working on this, and that's what set this content site apart from the rest.

Jakub
Social Media Director in Tschechien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It's really easy to use but at this point lack of some features for clients.

Kommentare: Clients love us even more for the very clear and easy to use overview of their social media communication.

It's really easy to use. Looks exactly like the media that is used for e.g. Facebook NewsFeed. For clients, Plannable is very great for a big overview - thanks to its Calendar view. Bigger teams can easily cooperate right in the app. Also, the pipeline and the whole communication from the Plannable side is excellent.

At this point, it lacks some of the features great for planning ahead e.g. notes (for keeping your ideas alive). Also, it should have some separated views only for teams and other ones for clients - it would help teams to talk about their ideas more freely. But the pipeline looks very good and this features should come sooner than later.

Xaara
Xaara
Marketing Specialist in Rumänien

Easy and quick

Kommentare: I was able to engage more easily on social media, and post more often than I used to because I could organize my posts in one. It offers updates and it's very well made, it's easy to use and I never had a technical problem.
I like it a lot and I will continue using it!

Very good utility and it's easy to use. Nice, minimalist features. Updates very often and never crashed or malfunctioned.

It used to allow you to have more than one account, and more pages. I guess it was a feature that was in the beginning and now you have to pay. But I'm still satisfied and if I ever need more than one account, I would definitely pay.

Vishal Datt
Tech Lead in Indien
Onlinemedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Planable has been a saviour and suddenly opened more streams of revenue for us.

Kommentare: Helps us to streamline the management of Social profiles. The new feature which now allows us to also add individual profiles in the app is so much killer that we can even pay more for the same.

Visual appearance and Collaboration. This helps us to see the complete month timeline in a single scroll and the collaboration allows us to take inputs from all the teams. Since the clients are added as approvers, that allows us to take an easy approval from them and thus anything after the approval is not on the head of the design team which helps to have the right person accountable in case of any issue.

Nothing in particular, but is we could pull the comments as well from the feeds and reply them from here itself, that would be a huge plus.

Karen
Designer in Mexiko

A great option

Kommentare: it helps me to have a calendar and historic relation of what i do.

this is a great plattform, it is very easy to use it, you can choose wichever view its better for you to get organized. It is also easy for your colleagues and clients to use it.

I got stuck trying to use it for instagram and i dont know if it has others options fo other apps

Antwort von Planable

Hey Karen, we really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Publishing to Instagram has indeed more limitations than other platforms. You can find here everything you need to know about it: https://help.planable.io/en/articles/4842200-instagram-publishing. Also, don't hesitate to reach out in our chat or at hello@planable.io with any other questions or curiosities.

Unternehmensberatung

On Its Way to Becoming Indispensable

The user interface is splendid and versatile. It's easy to click back and forth between actual SoMed page view and calendar view. Being able to compose and place new content in one place is awesome. The ability to share with teams and approve or reject their proposed posts saves untold back-and-forth. Though it's possible to program in different social media channels, we really need the ability to publish in Facebook groups as well as on pages for a comprehensive app. That functionality in LinkedIn is most beneficial.

We need it to incorporate Facebook groups the way it currently does Facebook pages for a complete and comprehensive tool.