Über Disciple

Disciple wurde für den Aufbau unabhängiger, wertvoller und vertrauenswürdiger Communitys entwickelt. Erstelle deinen eigenen, einzigartigen sozialen Raum noch heute.

Erfahre mehr über Disciple

The ability to create and arrange folders has been helpful too.

CMS is still relatively new so doesn't all of the short cuts you would want.

Bewertungen zu Disciple

Disciple hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 38 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Disciple bereits verwendet?

Ryan K
President in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product and service!

Kommentare: The sales process with Mo was easy and not pushy. Very clear and easy to comprehend and the service with my account rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been phenomenal.

The Disciple platform has allowed us to connect and share information like never before. We were previously using a Wordpress members site and tried every forum and app program under the sun. We tried Buddypress, bbPress, Peepso, WP-Foro, Appresser, Mobiloud, Bizness Apps, AppyPie, you name it, we tried it. We tried all the cheap options and once we committed to Disciple, it's been a smooth ride ever since.

Disciple is still fairly new and while everything works perfectly and we've had zero issues, they are still behind a little on features including admin design control and ability to turn off and on different features. Each update has brought on welcomed enhancements and upgrades though, so I expect it will all work out. The company is also based out of London, so communication can be a challenge for us as we are in the U.S with different time zones.

Erika
CEO in Kanada
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best decision our company has made!

Kommentare: We were very frustrated with the user experience of Facebook groups and felt very limited by Facebook's rules. All of our members who have joined our app since launching have said that they love the app more than Facebook. They love the clean and user friendly interface! We are happy that we're able to connect with our community in a more meaningful way and bring them educational resources and other things that we'd have never thought of doing inside Facebook's groups feature.

I loved how easy it was to set up our own private community. Disciple has been very easy to work with, and they handled all the actual set up for us which freed us up to be able to be creative with the look and feel of our private community. I love not having to fight with Facebook's algorithm anymore because that means our members actually see the content that we're publishing into our community!

The inability to livestream from desktop is probably what I like the least, I would love the ability to screen share while going live from desktop to share course material or other things during our live videos.

Nicole
Director of Clinical Outreach in USA
E-Learning, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Solid community for the cost

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, we have had a good experience with Disciple. We use this as an app based community to support our members and it allows them a good space to connect that feels native to our brand.

We have had a good experience with Disciple overall. There are some features lacking, but it seems that they are continually working to have a better product. Customer support has been great. I love the ability to have a white labeled mobile app community that feels like an app native to our brand. The cost is also very affordable as compared to other platforms.

There are definitely some areas that need to be improved. You aren't able to add events to outside calendars (such as google calendar), time zones don't sync with the user, there are limitations as to what you are able to add within the community and formatting.

Annie
owner in Griechenland
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Overall, disappointing

1,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I feel like I sank a lot of time and money into something that was not the right solution for my business. Maybe it could work for others. But I've switched to Mighty Networks and am finding it a lot easier to get people engaged there and find the help they provide to be a lot more effective.

I like that they had their own app and the general look of the whole thing and ease of setup.

I spent a lot of time setting up a community app w/ Disciple and in the end found it to be not a welcoming experience for users. I really wanted to make it work. But the UI was lacking and whenever I looked for support they sent me to big folders w/ tons of info rather than outlining a success path. It felt like an uphill battle to get engagement going.

Jeffrey
Founder in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

A community platform ready to go!

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Fantastic. From my first sales call, to my first onboarding call - the team has been amazing. The Collective is a great asset for new customers.

It is pretty intuitive - especially if you understand the model (which you can get a great taste of by using The Collective.

Still struggling with the menu/folders functionality. Not entirely clear how to set this up the way I want. This is probably the area most admins will have to generate the most amount of content for - so would be helpful to have extreme clarity on how this works.

Alex
Founder in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Disciple is an awesome product

Kommentare: The overall experience has been exceptional, customer support from Disciple is very good. Response times are brilliant and it does feel that they go the extra mile to ensure that issues are quickly resolved.

Disciple is feature rich. The team is very clear about the road map, and the users can have a say on the priority of the features being built which is really great. In the 6 months that I have been using the product, there are constant updates and improvements. The software is very easy to use. Great community to help resolve problems and help support oprate and set up your community.

Some of the integration applications or interfaces can be clunky, not always seamless. In comparison to other solutions, it's quite expensive.

Catarina
Founder / CEO in USA

Why I chose Disciple Media

Kommentare: My Disciple community's main benefit has been building meaningful connections with my members in a more intimate environment. Engagement is also more effortless in this type of platform.

I especially like the ease of use, features, and functionality of Disciple Media. Its clean design helps to cut much of the noise, and I enjoy the possibility of creating and controlling my rules without having to play by the laws of a third-party platform.

Compared to other competitors, Disciple media misses many integrations like Zapier and other third-party apps with automation services.

Paula
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Everything in one place!

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

We love having all of our members in our Disciple App! Member engagement is soaring and we've grown to 1000 members in just 4 months. It's so easy to use on the front end and the back end.

Renewals are tough. Many times renewals get rejected in stripe which makes it frustrating for admins and members. This may be a stripe issue but another payment outlet might work better.

Alex
Supervisor in USA
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Disciple Review from Full Circle Music

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It has been good overall. During the process of getting our app created I will say I wasn't happy about the speed of communication and Disciple working with Apple on our behalf. We had a tight deadline which was communicated on the front end, so I would have liked Disciple to be more aggressive in resolving issues that Apple had with the app. There have also been a few things that are frustrating that can't be changed like URLs for example. But I will say support has been great at helping with what they can help with.

We really like the member directory and badges features. We also love that we have our own app and the amount of control we have on the backend. The simple, sleek design is easy to navigate.

There are still some things that aren't as customizable as we would like. Here are a few examples: Not being able to upload mp3s. Not being able to send files in DMs. Search ability isn't great. When you search you should be able to see any post from any group you are in that has that content. Not being able to turn on the "connect" option for DMs. No timestamps on messages. Not being able to change the thumbnail on video uploads.

Christopher
Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product in the ever more important community space

Kommentare: very positive

Building community instead of pushing out content is encouraged

Nothing really, many new things were added over the course of our use

Virginia
Founder and CEO in USA
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

3 years and still going!

Kommentare: Honestly, it's been awesome. I work closely with them and they, me. I feel like I'm a part of the community and have a voice in the improvements being made. This company is absolutely amazing and beats so many that take a more cookie-cutter approach.

What I love most is that this is a true solution to having my own native app without spending 50k to hundreds of thousands to have something that is completely my own. It's been amazing to work with the Disciple team. They are truly there to serve me as a client. I have a dedicated success manager that works with me and is super helpful with some of the regular needs of keeping compliant and up to date with Apple and google play.

Since this is a smaller companies the rate at which new functions comes out is slow. But, I've found it's worth the wait. They listen, and I've been heard with many features released that I have requested.

Mark
CEO in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic app platform has brought our community to life

Kommentare: Great product - well designed, reliable, flexible, community-focused and easy to use. And supported by a great team too - super helpful and responsive, giving time generously whenever needed and going above and beyond to investigate issues when needed.

Proven and well-designed platform which great functionality which allowed us to launch a high quality app for our community with minimal effort and maximum impact. We had high hopes and the results have exceeded our expectations. Our community loves using the app, it gets great engagement and the support from the Disciple team has been first class. Highly recommended

When we first launched there were a few minor quirks and potential areas for improvement, as with any application. But Disciple has already rolled out enhancements for most of these and seems to have a strong pipeline of upcoming changes which will further enhance the user experience too.

Emma
Photographer in UK
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Best alternative to Facebook groups

Kommentare: Disciple gives me a safe place for my community to meet, with no data mining, no tracking, no third party ads. It's a clean interface, easy to schedule, and with improvements being added every month.

It's ready to go straight out of the box. I wanted an alternative to Facebook groups that was private and functional. My community love the new space - I was worried about making the switch but should have done it years ago. Very easy on-boarding but many layers to the software so you can develop it in a way that suits your community. Lots of help from the Disciple team - I've had an issue sorted out within an hour at 8pm on a Friday evening.

Disciple have already addressed my main concern - there used to be no formal way to suggest improvements but now we have our own app for community managers to discuss improvements.

Hayley
Director in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Fab product, only let down by tech issues & poor attitude from support

Kommentare: The onboarding process was great. Our Community Specialist and then our Community Success Manager were both absolutely fantastic; really helpful and responsive. The app had some technical issues which we would expect initially, but these have been ongoing and feedback tells us that this has resulted in some people leaving or not using the app. When I personally experienced an issue with a long load time that led to me not using the app for a while. I was given instructions to: log out and quit the app; power-cycle your device; go to Setting on your device and find Quiet Connections app in the list at the bottom of this view; turn on the toggle for Clear data on next launch; then reopen Quiet Connections, log back in and test if the issue persists. When I shared that this worked for me and asked if they were working on a solution because a) I felt it was unprofessional to tell our users to go through this process and b) our users are socially anxious so they would not even attempt to reach out to resolve an issue like this (they would just leave), The Manager of the Support told me: "customers DO reach out" and "I'm fairly certain that you're familiar with the tv show "IT Crowd", it's great don't get me wrong, however, as someone with more than 10 years of experience in the tech support field it pains me it made the public assume that power-cycling ("have you tried turning it off and on again") is just a gag or even worse, it's perceived as "unprofessional"."

We loved how quickly this app was ready to go. It was the ideal solution to connect our community when the UK went into lockdown and our support groups had to stop. We most like the forum, private messaging, and post scheduling features. The ability to create and arrange folders has been helpful too.

There have been a number of technical issues that have resulted in people not using the app, such as it taking a long time to load or suddenly closing down; or the buttons and text being colours that meant they couldn't be seen on certain phones whereas they were working fine on others. There were issues with the welcome email displaying incorrectly, that meant we had to use plain text. Initially we were surprised to find that people's messages could be shared outside of the app, but this function was updated when we asked.

Craig
CEO in UK
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

GAME CHANGER, TO A VERY GOOD GAME!

Kommentare: It is like working with a genuine partner, who recognise how their own success is intrinsically linked to that of their customers. It is an actual pleasure. Even the finance folk are great when billing time comes around.

The speed to active, ease of use in back end and for members, regular and sensible upgrades, brilliant support and love how they promote the community for the host users to learn and support each other

I am used to finding work arounds, so there isn't anything I don't like. Always scope for improvement but Disciple are all over that constantly.

Laura
Co-Founder & CEO in Niederlande
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Disciple helped us to finally launch our community

Disciple is very easy to implement, customize and launch! We were ready to launch in 2 weeks and had the first users coming in right after. The feedback from the community is positive, most find it easy to use, intuitive and sleek design.

There are some features that are missing to build an even stronger community - like 1:1 video chats, group video chats. With a content heavy community, it would also be great if members could bookmark articles, save them in their profiles and experience a more customized environment.

Nik
Founder in Australien

Disciple community launch

Kommentare: Great. easy, efficient and transparent with all dealings with clear value proposition and clear breakdown of whats available with options.

easy to setup, great cms, instant value for users. enabled me to focus on other areas of the business while the team could go on with focusing on the product launch.

n/a - all of the competitors promise more features but were vague about how good these are or how they are delivered. Disciple was different here.

Johna
Marketing & Product Development Coordinator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

It's Okay, But Could Be More

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We have found it seems to be limited, or not enough when we have tried to do extra things. Other platforms offer more to the admin users to engage with users, with extra tools. Disciple does not seem to be there yet.

We like having a separate platform to have a community gather outside of big social media platforms. Being able to promote our own products to our users.

The inability to have banner feeds for users to see when promoting. Notifications seem to be sent to users but are not available when they come into the platform web or mobile

Rebecca
Director in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Extremely happy, a well-rounded company with excellent customer service.

Kommentare: My experience with disciple media was top-notch. Their team is a fantastic group of people, extremely helpful and very knowledgeable.

The ease-of-use. Disciple software is very easy to use, I love the ability to send out push notifications, have individual administrative posts, folder and sub folder capability and so much more.

I have to see the price. It is a little bit expensive if you are just building your subscriber ship. It’s unfortunately the reason we ended up Migrating to a new platform.

Leah
Communications and Community Engagement Specialist in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

User friendly, open to ideas

Kommentare: I feel like I am part of them, not just some regular customer. They have become my friends!

It is incredibly easy to use so anyone, no matter their experience, can dive right in. Plus they offer incredible training and will help you along the way.

I have honestly not come across anything I don't like. If there is a feature missing they are open to add it. They really want to work with you to make their platform the best it can be.

Peter
Project Consultant (Agriculture) in Australien
Landwirtschaft, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Peter Newman, MyResearchAgro

Kommentare: Excellent. I have had no hitches with the software and the support has always been great. They are always looking to improve and always help with tweaking my app.

It worked straight away and I could see what I was getting before I locked in by looking at other apps on the Disciple platform. I needed something with Push notifications and Disciple delivered.

As far as a social platform goes it is not quite as good as the likes of Twitter and Facebook but that is to be expected. The CMS took a little while to learn but it didn't take long to get to know it.

Michelle
Software Delivery Manager in UK
Einzelhandel, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product for quick set up and rapid deployment

Kommentare: Disciple's customer service is outstanding. A knowledgeable, efficient, extremely amiable team of people committed to their product and their customers.

The user inter face is intuitive and clean. The product was relatively easy to set up and distribute.

There are a few small features that could be better (sharing content with other users within the app, for example or more flexibility when creating a post), but Disciple has made a point of regularly consulting with their customers and we see improvements every month.

Mike
Club Creator in USA
Landwirtschaft, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

This is a solid platform and a great value

Kommentare: If you're looking for the functionality they offer, this is a clear winner. Software is stable and simple. Value is great and the customer support if very very strong. more than I would have expected given the price. Thanks guys!

It's simple, straight forward and easy to configure with the help of their great support staff.

There were some things I'd like to customize that I couldn't, but those needs were pretty unique to our needs. Many of the tweaks we wanted they were able to deliver pretty quickly.

Beth Chana
Communications and Program Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Love disciple!

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Great! Very helpful and friendly team to work with.

I love how easy it is to set up your app and customize it for your needs!

I feel that there are many features that I don't even know about through the backend since the backend is so extensive.

Holly
Co-Founder in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding Product and Exceptional Customer Experience!

Kommentare: First class experience from making the first contact with Disciple to getting our apps live in the app stores. The software is outstanding for the price we pay each month and they really do have exceptional customer service. When people with uber tech experience ask us how we created our app.....you know you have a super product and for a fraction of the cost of doing your own. Thank you Disciple.

Our community members love how easy it is to use. They also tell us how great the app looks. It really does feel and look like our own app with all the benefits of the software updates and new features all for the same monthly fee.

CMS is still relatively new so doesn't all of the short cuts you would want. However these are all on the way so very happy that the CMS features will grow with our community.